THE MOVE

- Trevor Burton / guitars, bass, vocals
- Chris Ace Kefford / bass, vocals
- Bev Bevan / drums, vocals

LP: March 1968: Regal Zonophone

LP/ MC: With the title Flowers In The Rain exist a German edition for Star Power series (with diverse cover) (LP cat code 25 102-5 B and MC cat code 23 286-8 MB) in this version the label is Cube/ Intercord (but the years of this new issued is not specified. Is specified, however, that all the tracks are from 1968 except 3 and 6 that are from 1967)

CD: Remastered by Repertoire Records in 1998 with 16 bonus tracks noted with * in track listing.

Thanks to chicapah for the addition
and to mandrakeroot for the last updates

THE MOVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE MOVE The Move Music

Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Repertoire 1998
Live at FillmoreLive at Fillmore
Right Recordings 2012
Live and on the Move James Cotton vinyl 2 LP set 1976 US $19.95 Buy It Now 40m 27s
Donna Fargo 1976 Vinyl LP Record On The Move US $12.00 [0 bids]
44m 8s
The James COTTON Band Live & On the Move 2LP Set Buddah BDS-5661-2 US $12.95 [0 bids]
50m 33s
SOFT TOUCH Plenty Action / DAWN & SUNSET Move in the Room FUNK 45 Luv n Haight US $6.99 Buy It Now 50m 40s
Fallon Get On The Move (PS) 7" Vinyl Single US $12.86 Buy It Now 57m 39s
The Diamond Sea - Second Move -FULL PROMO-(CD 2010) 24HR POST US $5.63 Buy It Now 58m 48s
Andres Krause - Move Ground NEW LP US $21.12 Buy It Now 1h
*RARE* ANIMOTION 7" 45 Room To Move Send over M- CANADA press Polydor rock dance US $2.99 [0 bids]
NEW WAVE 90s RARE ANALOG - CATHY DENNIS Everybody Move MINT US $0.99 [0 bids]
Mugzy's Move by Royal Crown Revue (CD, Jun-1996, Warner Bros.) US $8.95 [0 bids]
INVISIBLE MAN'S BAND ~ SUNDAY AFTERNOON ~BOOGIE FUNK 12"..SEALED...MOVE 'N GROOV US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Vicki Sue Robinson Move On VINYL Welcome Productions Main event mix drum dub edt US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
DEL SHANNON Move It On Over LP NEW SEALED VINYL ROCK COUNTRY HI-FIDELITY ED-379 US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Motown 45 - Contours on Gordy 7005 - Do You Love Me / Move Mr. Man US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 29m
FUNK 45-SAMPSON&DELILAH-MOVE OVER-CTI-DJ-LISTEN US $39.99 [0 bids]
GRAND PUBA CHECK IT OUT/THAT'S HOW WE MOVE IT 12" US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Lot of (2) George Thorogood & destroyers LP records move it on over bad to bone US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Doris Day Sings Her Great Movie Hits inc Move Over Darling + HM508 LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
(DU999) Hydro, Celebrate / Move Over - 2007 DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 53m
BEATMASTER CLAY D /GET FUNK- Move Your Body To The Beat - BASS MUSIC HIP HOP 12" US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
CULTURE CLUB MOVE AWAY 12 INCH VINYL 869 US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
ON THE MOVE : WARWICK, BACHARACH, CAMPBELL (SL6658) - RARITIES US $4.49 [0 bids]
B.S.A. 80s DETROIT POP ROCK 45 Society Girl / Time to Move US $14.98 Buy It Now 2h 8m
SEALED MARGOT THOMAS MOVE IT LP 1979 DECO RECORDS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 14m
MOVE ON UP - 20 Soul Classics - CD Album *Various Artists* US $3.74 Buy It Now 2h 21m
E-DANCER - Pump The Move / Grab The Beat - KMS DEEP HOUSE 12" - Still Sealed US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Mama Cass ROCK 45 (Dunhill 4184) Move In a Little Closer, Baby/All for Me VG++ US $4.66 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Celine Dion Love Can Move Mountains PROMO 6 Mixes 12 Inch Vinyl US $6.75 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Cecilia - Move On JAPAN CD OBI SEALED D116 US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
TIM WATSON and BLACK CREEK on the move CD 12 tracks SIGNED ROBIN RUDDY ROY VOGT US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
1978 SANTANA Stormy/Move On 45 COLUMBIA RECORDS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
NM ROCK 45 - BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS - LEAN JEAN / DONT NOBODY MOVE DECCA 30681 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
CAPITOL 2686 FACTORY SEALED TONY SANDLER RALPH YOUNG ON THE MOVE JAZZ US $19.99 [0 bids]
CURTIS GRIFFIN 45 - I GOTTA LUMP / MOVE ON - JEWEL SOUL US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
SONS OF MAGDALENE - MOVE TO PAIN --CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
HANK GARLAND - MOVE! THE GUITAR ARTISTRY OF HANK GARLAND - NEW CD BOXSET US $21.57 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Justin Townes Earle Move Over Mama 7" vinyl NM single 2011 RSD US $22.95 Buy It Now 2h 47m
45 Vinyl Record Carole King w/ Picture Sleeve I Feel the Earth Move US $0.97 [0 bids]
Metromix 12.5-Prince-MC Breed-Stereo MC's-Cut N Move-Naughty By Nature/ Ultimix US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
1981 OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN Make A Move On Me WLP 45 SINGLE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h
(DT716) Mausi, Move - DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 3h 2m
John Lennon 45 Stand by me/Move over Ms.L 1975 EMI Records limited #SK-3419 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Move Somethin' by 2 Live Crew (Cassette, Jun-1996, Little Joe Records) NEW US $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 6m
GRASSROOTS Move Along, vinyl LP, 1972, VG US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 10m
CHANTAY'S: PIPELINE / MOVE IT 1963 SURF 7"45 on DOT 16440 VG/VG+ US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 10m
The Transatlantic Move by Various US $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
45 rpm-Steppenwolf-Move Over/ Power Play-Dunhill 4205 US $1.75 [0 bids]
(AQ767) Peter Bjorn And John, It Don't Move Me - DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 3h 22m
The Hush by Texas CD! IN OUR LIFETIME, SUMMER SON, SUNDAY AFTERNOON, MOVE IN US $3.99 [0 bids]
PILGRIM PEOPLE /on the move/ RECORD LP /Private WI Xian Folk Rock/ EX CONDITION US $18.99 [0 bids]
King Time Move Over CD US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 30m
THE GRASSROOTS move along LP VG+ DSX 50112 Vinyl 1972 Record US $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Royal Crown Revue-(2CDs) Mugzys Move & Caught In The Act Live US $2.99 [0 bids]
Move It Up General MUSIC CD US $7.68 Buy It Now 3h 39m
1972 LP RECORD THE GRASS ROOTS MOVE ALONG US $4.36 Buy It Now 3h 39m
(DY265) Mark B ft Tommy Evans, Move ... Now - 2004 CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 3h 53m
RICK ASTLEY MOVE RIGHT OUT 1991 JAPAN 3 INCH CD Promo Rare Mint US $28.00 Buy It Now 3h 57m
On the Move by The Knights 5+1 (CD, Mar-2006, Collectables) BRAND NEW UNOPENED US $8.50 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Move Forward/Back to Lillie by Kandina Jane BRAND NEW WRAPPED.. US $0.99 Buy It Now 4h 16m
CD Gavin DeGraw 'Make A Move' piano pop rock on RCA 2013 DIGIPACK US $0.99 [1 bids]
Captain & Tennille Make Your Move LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Justin Townes Earle Move Over Mama/Racing in the Streets 7" NM vinyl RSD 2011 US $24.95 Buy It Now 4h 34m
HANOI ROCKS TWO STEPS FROM THE MOVE RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Tarentel We Move Through Weather 2x Vinyl LP Record & MP3! indie ambient! NEW!!! US $17.49 Buy It Now 4h 36m
Rockabilly: JOHNNY BASS-Boppin' It/Don't Move To Slow CROWLEY-Killer Bopper! US $10.95 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Move It on Over - Hank Williams New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $17.86 Buy It Now 4h 43m
LOST & FOUND:Don't Move Girl-To Catch The Sun-U.S. 7" 1966 PINS A-LF- 1 & 2 US $384.98 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Cappela: Move On Baby 12" VG++ USA London 422-857 713-1 US $7.49 Buy It Now 4h 56m
MOVE YOUR BODY - DEBORAH COX; STING; TAMIA; CRYSTAL WATERS US $4.25 Buy It Now 5h 2m
NEW - Move One Up: Singles Anthology US $58.06 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Captain and Tennille Make Your Move Vinyl Record LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 8m
THE PUMPS vinyl lp GOTTA MOVE US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 19m
HARLEQUIN nr mint vinyl lp ONE FALSE MOVE US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 19m
SUBLIMINAL IMPROVE CHESS SKILLS-GAME PIECE MOVE STRATEGY BOARD PLAYER TRAINING US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 24m
(DI479) Action Man / Move With It, Big Beat Bronson - 2012 DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 5h 35m
BANANARAMA "Move In My Direction" 9-Track Australian CD-Single 2006 GREAT SHAPE US $18.88 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Carole King ~It's Too Late~I Feel The Earth Move~ 45rpm Record US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 45m
New! BANANARAMA "Move In My Direction" Promo BRPR-02 CD-Single 12-Tracks SEALED US $24.88 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Melanie Morrison - The Way You Move US $1.09 [0 bids]
Captain & Tennille: Make Your Move LP VG++/NM Canada US $2.99 Buy It Now 6h
Move Ya Body, Nina Sky, Very Good766481013471 US $1.65 Buy It Now 6h
The Bondsmen - On The Move FOLK US $17.95 [0 bids]
I've Got to Move, Calvin Richardson, Very Good US $82.91 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Move Your Body [CD 1], Eiffel 65, Very Good685738146529 US $1.65 Buy It Now 6h 10m
She Says Move On, Crystal Sound Orchestra, New US $16.59 Buy It Now 6h 17m
Cathy Dennis Move To This Cd US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 43m
Move In Spectrums - Au Revoir Simone US $9.62 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Billy Crash Craddock You Better Move On SEALED LP vinyl record Dream Lover US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Move Over, Mover, Very Good731458240723 US $1.65 Buy It Now 7h 6m
She Wants to Move, N.E.R.D., Good724354794209 US $1.65 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Move On Baby, Cappella, Good042285741322 US $1.65 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Move Ya Body, Nina Sky, Good766481013471 US $1.65 Buy It Now 7h 15m
She Wants to Move: Remixes, NERD, Good724354793424 US $1.65 Buy It Now 7h 18m
She Wants to Move, N.E.R.D., Acceptable724354794209 US $1.65 Buy It Now 7h 23m
Move by Yourself by Donavon Frankenreiter JAPAN version, +Bonus, w/OBI (CD) US $9.66 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Move Your Skin And Why Not? NEW CD-1990 Polydor IN LONG BOX US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
THE MOVE VINYL split ends LP hit Do Ya Record '72 ELO ships us free Vg+Ex sleeve US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 2m
THE DIXIE HUMMINGBIRDS / ANGELIC GOSPEL SINGERS - "MOVE ON UP A LITTLE HIGHER" US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 13m
LALI PUNA Move On/After All Stop 7" NEW VINYL ANOST Morr Music Our Inventions US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 22m
BOYD BENNETT - MOVE GREAT ROCK & ROLL.VG++ 45 LISTEN. US $75.50 Buy It Now 8h 51m

More places to buy THE MOVE music online Buy THE MOVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE MOVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE MOVE The Move ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(22%)

THE MOVE The Move reviews

Review by Chicapah
2 stars In the cinematic classic "This is Spinal Tap" there's a segment during which the mock-documentary takes a look back at the group's simple beginnings by showing a clip of their appearance on a far-out, Shindig-like program, performing their first hit, "(Listen to the) Flower People." It's embarrassingly silly and horribly dated. In real life, however, that scenario hits uncomfortably close to home for The Move's debut LP. Somewhat like their U.S. counterparts, the nightclub act Paul Revere & the Raiders, the band was able to consistently scale the pop charts but no one took them very seriously. Roy, Carl, Trevor, Bev and "Ace" were just young, fledgling musicians playing in Birmingham dives when they got discovered by manager Tony Secunda. He goaded them to garner public visibility by pulling sensational stunts like smashing TV sets on stage with axes and slandering the prime minister with naughty photos. He also encouraged leader Roy Wood to write radio-friendly songs that sounded like what was "happening" on the Top 40. The problem with that tactic is that by the time you get the tune on the airwaves the trend you're aping is already on the way out so you end up following popular culture instead of leading it. Like bubblegum music, a catchy ditty would often get you into the higher echelons of the charts but few would remember the song a year later.

Recorded in late 1967 and released early the following year, this album has very little to do with anything vaguely related to progressive rock and is only listed on this site because of the band's later three studio projects. Its only usefulness is to demonstrate how far the group had to go to be able to make the excellent proto-prog music they ended up creating. So make no mistake, it's not very good and I wouldn't recommend that anyone except die-hard fans shell out their hard-earned moola for it. I bought it a long time ago, thinking their early stuff might be interesting. Wrong. "Then why review an album you don't like?" some may ask. My answer is that in the genre of progressive rock there are few recordings that don't have at least some redeeming qualities to elevate it above the mundane tastes of the rabble of society so most of my critiques tend to praise rather than bury. Therefore, when I get an opportunity to be sarcastic and poke good-natured fun at a band I truly adore I'm not about to let my chance go by. So consider yourself forewarned. This could get ugly.

"Yellow Rainbow," with its 60s apocalypse-loitering-right-around-the-corner message is trite and instantly forgettable. For some unknown reason they opted to start the album off with their bassist, Chris "Ace" Kefford, singing lead vocals (He would never be featured in that role again). I guess the fact that they had two capable lead singers in Carl Wayne and Roy Wood escaped them. One peculiar aspect of the tune is the fact that the background chorus sounds like it was recorded live in the plaza of Munchkin land using the native population. Either that or everyone at the mike was on amphetamines. "Kilroy Was Here" follows and it's a better song but we might as well be comparing dirt clods. Drummer Bev Bevan is firmly in his element on this tune because all he's asked to do is play bass drum and snare and avoid veering too far away from the tempo. "(Here We Go Round) The Lemon Tree" is next and it is bubblegum pop on a par with the artistic contributions of The Archies as far as profundity goes. The inclusion of a string quartet is its only saving grace but the classically- trained musicians involved must have left the studio wondering how their professional reputations had managed to sink to the deck of the Titanic.

In another democratic act of sharing the spotlight and handing the microphone around to every standing member, rhythm guitarist Trevor Burton gets to warble away on their cover of Eddie Cochran's "Weekend," a 50s rockabilly ditty that shows where Joan Jett got her melody ideas for "Bad Reputation." Yet given what we've slogged through so far, it's not half bad. And one should be thankful for that because "Walk Upon the Water" digresses back into Partridge Family territory with its nauseating campfire sing-along spirit and groovy lyrics. Ironically, the horribly off-key bugle blowing mindlessly at the end is the best part of the track. "Flowers in the Rain" was a #2 hit in England and it really makes one wonder what the Brits were stuffing in their pipes at that time because it is pitiful pop complete with cheesy storm sounds scattered throughout. This is the kind of empty fluff that caused punk rock to happen. Their surprisingly credible version of Moby Grape's "Hey Grandma" is an oasis in a desert of absurdity but the tune's less-than-tricky accents prove to be too much for the hit-drum-go- boom approach of Bev on his kit and his sloppy fills keep it from rising above passable. Bless his heart. Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees would've aced it.

The escalator only goes down from there to "Useless Information," a piss-poor social commentary song that makes me wonder if Roy had been listening to too many Donovan records in those days. Be afraid, be very afraid. Speaking of scary, the mike gets passed back to Mr. Bevan next for their nostalgic cover of The Coasters' "Zing! Went the Strings of my Heart" and, as undeveloped as his baritone voice is, it's still a step up from his percussion acumen. This doo-wop number would have been right at home on the great Frank Zappa's "Ruben & The Jets" song list but as such it would've been an obvious put-on. I get the feeling that these guys were serious. Strings as syrupy as the state of Vermont glut the corny "The Girl Outside," an undisguised rip off of Peter & Gordon schlock. Diabetics should avoid listening to it at all costs.

The alarming but fun "Fire Brigade" just may be the best tune on the album when taking its competition into consideration. It also reached #2 on the charts and is probably more deserving of that accomplishment than its predecessor. It at least has an interesting chord progression, a Duane Eddy twangy thang going on, a decent melody and possesses a scintilla of imagination. A harpsichord, the Titanic string quartet and the lack of anything drum-related make "Mist on a Monday Morning" a decent cut despite the quaint but overbearing English upper-class-chamber-in-the-days-of-yore atmosphere. Yet it's almost good and, at this juncture, I'll take it. The tiring journey ends with "Cherry Blossom Clinic" (not to be confused with the exciting extended version they recorded for the "Shazam" LP), an incredibly over-produced mess with a plethora of blaring, tinny brass guaranteed to induce multiple migraines. I'm sure they were trying to be hip and psychedelic in an "All You Need is Love" kinda way but they failed miserably.

Okay, so I might've been a little rough on my boys in my review. I meant no permanent harm and still hope we can have a beer together sometime. The Move is far from being the only band who released a debut album that requires one to suppress the gag reflex while listening to it but theirs is one for the ages. The good news is that they hung in there and got a lot better in a short amount of time. It's also true that several of the songs from their formative hit single days ("Night of Fear," "I Can Hear the Grass Grow" and their sole #1 "Blackberry Way" in particular) are keepers but didn't make it onto this LP. While I hope that many of you sample the later works of The Move and thereby reap the rewards that come with that adventure, my advice is that you start anywhere but here and explore this album only if you want to dig through this group's dirt. So why two stars? I only reserve the dreaded lone star designation for those bands/artists who should know better and should be ashamed of themselves for selling manure. These boys did the best they could with what they had. As JC said, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Send comments to Chicapah (BETA) | Report this review (#174966) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 23, 2008

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Moving west

Formed in Birmingham UK in 1968, the Move brought in members from other local bands including Mike Sheridan's Night Riders and Carl Wayne and the Vikings. Although Wayne was the lead singer, it was the multi-talented Roy Wood who shone brightest in the band. Wood quickly become the principal songwriter, penning the band's succession of UK chart hits (success in the US completely eluded the Move). Initially, the focus was on recording singles and touring to promote them, with songs such as "Night of fear and "I can hear the grass grow" raising their profile rapidly. While the band's initial influences were primarily from Motown soul, they quickly moved towards the American West with their sound (and ultimately ended up firmly back in Britain with the latter day Beatles). One of the Move's biggest claims to fame from this period is that their third single "Flowers in the rain" was the first song to be played on Radio 1, the BBC's tardy answer to pirate radio.

It took until 1968 for this the Move's first album to be released, around the same time as their "Something else" EP. The album consists primarily of Roy Wood songs, along with three cover versions. Two of these tracks, "Flowers in the rain" and "Fire brigade" were issued as singles, with a third intend single "Cherry blossom clinic" being aborted due to the controversial lyrical content.

As a whole, this album is largely a summary of the band's journey up to this point. It contains little of the proto prog which would appear on later albums, with virtually all the songs here having singles potential. The vocal strengths of the band are highlighted on songs such as "Yellow rainbow" where Wayne sings lead on the verses and Wood on the choruses. The lyrics of songs such as "Here we go round the lemon tree" highlight Wood's wonderful appetite for humour in his writing.

For some reason, "Walk upon the water" has always been a personal favourite. This slice of psychedelic pop has a rather sinister undercurrent in the lyrics, quite at odds with the jaunty melody. "The girl outside" is something of an odd man out, being an orthodox 60's ballad sung by Wayne alone. On the other hand, the Roy Wood sung "Fire brigade" with its sound effects and amusing lyrics sounded quite different at the time of its release, and stormed up the singles chart.

Of the three cover versions, "Weekend" is a straightforward cover of the Eddie Cochran rock and roll number, complete with sha-la-las and hand claps. Wood would return to that period a number of times over his career. "Hey grandma" is a Moby Grape song, emphasising the Move's west coast influences. The song actually sounds more like Simon and Garfunkel's "Keep the customer satisfied" than anything else. The final cover sees Bev Bevan unwisely attempting to offer a new take on the Coaster "Zing went the strings of my heart".

Overall, this is an album which is totally pop focused, and indeed was the only Move album to enjoy chart success. The quality of the music is however superb, with Roy Wood's abundant talent for song writing being exploited in the fine arrangements and accomplished playing. The apparent simplicity of the product to some extent disguises an underlying depth of talent. Listen to some of 10CCs album for example and the similarities become apparent.

The reissues of the album on CD include a plethora of bonus tracks. These are mainly alternative versions and mixes of tracks on the album, however the appearance of "Vote for me", the "lost" B-side" of "Cherry blossom clinic" is worth looking out for.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#187400) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 30, 2008

Review by UMUR
3 stars The Move is the self-titled full-length studio album by UK rock act The Move. I have a 2007, 2 disc version where disc 1 contains the original album plus some single only songs and disc 2 contains a stereo version of the album. The Move features among others Roy Wood and Bev Bevan who would later be members of Electric Light Orchestra.

I was listening to the album yesterday and my parents came to visit so I asked my father if he knew The Move ( I had never heard about the band before finding them on PA) and he said sure. He was even able to hum a few of the songs from this album and I bet itīs about 35 - 40 years since he heard those songs the last time. That must be some indication that the music on the album has a lasting quality but actually that was not my first impression or my last to be honest ( sorry Dad). The music is not very original and considering that the album was recorded in 1967 and released in 1968 I expected much more. The music on this album sounds more like it was released in 1964 or maybe 1965. Mostly uptempo beat rooted in rīnīb, strict vers/ chorus formulaic structures and a strong emphasis on vocals. The instrumental side of the music plays second fiddle to the vocals. The many harmony vocals on the album are actually quite impressive but this was not an unusual feature in those days. The songs donīt stand out much from each other but the doo wop song Zing! Went the Strings of my Heart, which is kind of silly, and the slightly interesting Mist on a Monday Morning were songs that I noticed.

The production allright but nothing special.

The Move isnīt the most exciting album from 1968 and it sounds like The Move came a few years too late with this release. Itīs not obnoxious or anything like that and a 2.5 - 3 star rating is not wrong IMO.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#269146) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, March 01, 2010

Post a review of THE MOVE "The Move"