HOURS...

David Bowie Hours... album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy DAVID BOWIE Music
Studio Album, released in 1999

1. Thursday's Child (5:24)
2. Something In The Air (5:46)
3. Survive (4:11)
4. If I'm Dreaming My Life (7:04)
5. Seven (4:04)
6. What's Really Happening? (4:10)
7. The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell (4:40)
8. New Angels Of Promise (4:35)
9. Brillant Adventure (1:54)
10. The Dreamers (5:14)

Total time 47:02

Bonus tracks on 2011 remaster:
11. Something In The Air (American Psycho Remix) (6:02)
12. Survive (Marius DeVries Mix) (4:18)
13. Seven (Demo) (4:07)
14. The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell (Stigmata Film Version) (4:46)
15. We All Go Through (4:10)

Search DAVID BOWIE Hours... lyrics

Search DAVID BOWIE Hours... tabs

- David Bowie / vocals, 12-string acoustic guitar, keyboards, Roland 707 drum machine, co-producer

With:
- Reeves Gabrels / electric guitar, acoustic 6- & 12-string guitars, drum loops, synth, co-producer
- Mark Plati / bass, acoustic & electric 12-string guitar, synth, drum programming, Mellotron (3)
- Chris Haskett / rhythm guitar (4)
- Mike Levesque / drums
- Sterling Campbell / drums (5,8,10)
- Everett Bradley / percussion (5)
- Holly Palmer / backing vocals (1)

Artwork: Rex Ray with Tim Bret-Day (photo)

CD Virgin ‎- CDVX 2900 (1999, Europe)
CD Friday Music ‎- FRM-48157 (2011, US) Remastered with 5 bonus tracks

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

DAVID BOWIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID BOWIE Hours... Music

Rhino/Parlophone 2016
Imports 2015
Vinyl$102.99
Hours... 3-D Sleeve by David Bowie (2004-01-01)Hours... 3-D Sleeve by David Bowie (2004-01-01)
Virgin
Sony Japan 2013
WARNER 2016
Hours by David BowieHours by David Bowie
Rhino/Parlophone
Hours / Earthling by David BowieHours / Earthling by David Bowie
Sony Bmg Europe
Hours.../Earthling by David Bowie (2003-11-03)Hours.../Earthling by David Bowie (2003-11-03)
Columbia
BOWIE, DAVID - HOURSBOWIE, DAVID - HOURS
unknown

David Bowie Hours... [CD] USD $2.71 [2 bids]
DAVID BOWIE - Vinyl LP Pic. Disc- USA PROMO - 13 HOURS USD $10.46 [10 bids]
DAVID BOWIE CD SEALED Hours - Virgin Records 1999 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE - Hours LP - PICTURE DISC - UK Import - NEW COPY USD $44.99 Buy It Now 20h 52m
David Bowie - Hours... [Remastered] (1999) USD $8.61 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE-HOURS...'-JAPAN CD C94 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID BOWIE Hours PROMO 10 Track 1999 VIRGIN CDVDJ2900 CD USD $20.92 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID BOWIE "HOURS" RARE MINIDISC (NEW & SEALED) USD $61.51 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID BOWIE HOURS ~ ORIGINAL 1999 3D HOLOGRAM FIRST PRESS UK VIRGIN 10-TRACK CD USD $30.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Rare David Bowie Hours 2 cd carded GF Edition Mint Unplayed CD 27 Trk Columbia USD $64.01 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID BOWIE-'HOURS...'-3D STYLE COVER USD $7.37 [0 bids]
David Bowie - Hours... [Remastered] CD Album (1999) 10 tracks vgc USD $12.29 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE - HOURS - CD - FREE SHIPPING! USD $7.00 [0 bids]
David Bowie Hours 2 CD Hardback Book Edition NEW & SEALED Rare USD $86.12 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours?c+1 VJCP-68160 JAPAN CD 013az61 USD $7.19 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours?c+1 VJCP-68160 JAPAN CD w/OBI 266az61 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
David Bowie - Hours - 12" Picture Disc LP - 1999 - NEW USD $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
David Bowie - Hours - CD and Art Clock - Special Gift Idea USD $27.06 Buy It Now 4 days
David Bowie hours... cd, holographic type cover USD $18.44 Buy It Now 4 days
** DAVID BOWIE (REVISITED) ** 2 HOUR INFORMATION AND MUSIC RADIO SHOW 2015 USD $42.02 [0 bids]
***** DAVID BOWIE ***** 1 HOUR ALBUM INFORMATION & MUSIC RADIO SHOW 2013 USD $25.32 [1 bids]
David Bowie "Hours..." (Virgin, 1999) US Promo Issue CD sicker/label/disc RARE USD $98.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DAVID BOWIE rare ADVANCE cd HOURS thursday's child Something in the Air Seven USD $32.99 Buy It Now 5 days
David Bowie Hours... Audio Cassette MC (SEALED) 1999 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
RARE! David Bowie "Hours" LTD. ED. LP PICTURE DISC, 1999. NEAR MINT! Spectacular USD $34.99 [0 bids]
Hours [Remastered] [Remaster] by David Bowie CD 2004 Columbia USA USD $17.99 Buy It Now 6 days
David Bowie Hours Album - Rare Promotional CD - Collectors Item - Ref TD1 Box 14 USD $24.60 Buy It Now 7 days
DAVID BOWIE 'HOURS' ADVANCE PROMO ISSUE CD USA DPRO 14375 (INTERACTIVE MATERIAL) USD $7.50 Buy It Now 7 days
David Bowie ?Excerpts From Outside LP SEALED RARE HEATHEN HOURS BRIAN ENO USD $79.00 Buy It Now 8 days
David Bowie ?Earthling LP vinyl sealed heathen Hours Ziggy space brian eno rare USD $110.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DAVID BOWIE 'HOURS' CD (2016) USD $7.07 Buy It Now 8 days
Rare promotional cd /david bowie /hours / 1999 /free shipping USD $68.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours CD *SIGNED 1999 PARIS + PRESS RELEASE* Autographed WORLD SHIP USD $861.26 Buy It Now 8 days
David Bowie - Hours... 1999 - CD Album - 10 Great Tracks USD $6.14 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVID BOWIE - Hours CD 2016 Parlophone / Warner BRAND NEW! USD $9.05 Buy It Now 9 days
David Bowie Japan FACTORY SEALED 4xCD w/OBI's Hours'Lenticular'+NLMD+BTWN+LW USD $48.00 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVID BOWIE HOURS - LENTICULAR RARE PROMO CARD USD $4.92 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE 1999 'HOURS' FIRST UK PRESS 'HOLOGRAM' PANEL SLEEVE - RARE!! USD $12.50 Buy It Now 9 days
David Bowie 3xCD-LP PROMOS Earthling Canada+USA+'Hours' for USA **VERY RARE** USD $38.00 Buy It Now 9 days
David Bowie Hours.. promo cd USD $25.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Hours DAVID BOWIE CD USD $24.00 Buy It Now 10 days
david Bowie Hours Album Woolworths 1999 Magazine Advert #1066 USD $6.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Rare David Bowie Outside/Earthling/Hours.Box set Extended 6 Discs Books Limited USD $172.26 Buy It Now 10 days
David Bowie - Hours [CD New] USD $10.53 Buy It Now 10 days
Hours - David Bowie (2016, CD New) USD $14.97 Buy It Now 10 days
Rare David Bowie Hours Holographic Edition Mint Unplayed CD 10 Tracks Virgin USD $60.31 Buy It Now 10 days
Rare David Bowie The Scumfrog Vs Bowie Loving the Alien 8Days7Hours Video MINT USD $31.68 Buy It Now 10 days
Hours, David Bowie, New USD $18.33 Buy It Now 10 days
David Bowie - Hours. 5 x Promo Lenticular Prints. Nr Mint Condition. USD $12.30 Buy It Now 11 days
DAVID BOWIE HOURS JAPAN CD NEW BSCD2 BLU SPEC OUT OF PRINT RARE SICP-30153 USD $52.19 Buy It Now 11 days
Hours by David Bowie. USD $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Hours - David Bowie Compact Disc USD $16.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Rare David Bowie Hours 1 cd carded Edition VG+ played CD 10 Trk Virgin Promo USD $29.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Rare David Bowie Hours Minidisc Edition 10 Tracks 99 eu virgin Mint Case MD USD $38.75 Buy It Now 12 days
DAVID BOWIE CD - HOURS (2016) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK - RHINO/PARLOPHONE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
UKRAINIAN Cassette DAVID BOWIE Hours ... TAPE - COMP Music Ukraine USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DAVID BOWIE - HOURS?O - CD USD $12.94 Buy It Now 12 days
Hours [Remastered] [Remaster] by David Bowie. USD $16.96 Buy It Now 12 days
'hours...', David Bowie, 0825646507528 * NEW * USD $19.62 Buy It Now 13 days
DAVID BOWIE - HOURS - MINT GREEN LP - AUDIOPHILE MOVLP1400 NUMBERED OOP USD $60.38 Buy It Now 13 days
David Bowie Hours Original Thailand Edition Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
David Bowie - Hours (2016 REISSUE) CD ALBUM NEW/ MINT (8TH JULY) USD $7.37 Buy It Now 14 days
David Bowie Hours Friday Music limited 180gm BLUE vinyl LP trifold sleeve NEW/SE USD $64.11 Buy It Now 14 days
Hours - David Bowie 825646507528 (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.08 Buy It Now 14 days
David Bowie - Hours - A4 Photo Print USD $3.68 Buy It Now 14 days
David Bowie Album Cover Drinks Coaster. 28 Album Options. USD $6.15 Buy It Now 14 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours PROMO 10 Track ALBUM CDVDJ2900 CD NEW USD $15.98 Buy It Now 15 days
David Bowie Hours CD NEW SEALED 1999 Thursday's Child+ USD $7.37 Buy It Now 15 days
Hours [7/8] by David Bowie (CD, Jul-2016, Rhino (Label)) USD $8.29 Buy It Now 15 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours...1st press w/Lenticular 3D Cover+OBI VJCP-68160 Free S USD $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours... Japan CD+1Bonus VJCP-68160 OBI 3-D style picture Limited USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
David Bowie Hours CD New and Sealed with Booklet USD $9.83 Buy It Now 15 days
David Bowie 10 Disc Set Outside Earthling Hours Heathen Reality Promotion Rare USD $199.99 Buy It Now 16 days
(CD) DAVID BOWIE - Hours... / Advance PROMO / ECD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
David Bowie NEW CASSETTE Hours USD $30.00 Buy It Now 16 days
PROMO! S/S! David Bowie JAPAN card sleeve 2 x CD mini LP more listed HOURS ltd USD $79.99 Buy It Now 17 days
David Bowie Hours MOV audiophile 180gm BLACK vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $60.34 Buy It Now 18 days
Rare David Bowie Hours Holographic Edition Promo NM JAPAN OBI CD 11Tracks Virgin USD $79.87 Buy It Now 18 days
DAVID BOWIE HOURS CD NEW USD $15.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Rare David Bowie 2 CD Boxset Hours Earthling IMPORT Sealed Edition Sleeved MINT USD $70.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Rare David Bowie 2 CD Boxset Hours Earthling IMPORT Sealed Edition France USD $87.62 Buy It Now 18 days
David Bowie Hours 1999 US CD with original Hologram cover and 20 page booklet USD $9.95 Buy It Now 18 days
DAVID BOWIE 'hours...' 1999 POLISH AUDIO CASSETTE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Rare David Bowie Hours Extended Edition Mint Sealed CD 15 Trks Virgin US Import USD $71.89 Buy It Now 19 days
David Bowie Hours Friday Music limited 180gm BLUE vinyl LP trifold sleeve USD $60.34 Buy It Now 19 days
DAVID BOWIE hours . . . * PROMO CD * (with internet interactive features) USD $23.50 Buy It Now 19 days
David Bowie - Hours - CD (Limited Lenticular Hologram Cover) USD $28.67 Buy It Now 20 days
DAVID BOWIE - Hours (UK Issued 1999 Cassette. TCV 2900 Made In The EU) USD $9.83 Buy It Now 20 days
DAVID BOWIE+HOURS+RARE LP+MINT GREEN VINYL+LIMITED EDITION 2015+ZIGGY STARDUST USD $73.81 Buy It Now 20 days
Rock of Ages.18 Hours.Interviews of Rock & Roll's Legends.Sting.David Bowie.Who USD $299.45 Buy It Now 20 days
David Bowie - Hours...' - 2016 (NEW CD) USD $8.60 Buy It Now 21 days
DAVID BOWIE 'hours...' 1999 POLISH virgin 7243 8 48157 4 5 AUDIO CASSETTE / NEW USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21 days
DAVID BOWIE HOURS... CD MADE IN BRAZIL 2016 LIMITED FIRST PRESSING 1000 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 21 days
RARE PROMO David Bowie CD Hours... TIN MACHINE Holly Palmer Rubber Rodeo CURE ! USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
RARE PROMO ONLY David Bowie CD Pretty Things Are Going To Hell TIN MACHINE hours USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
David Bowie - Hours (1999 Cassette. TCV 2900) USD $15.98 Buy It Now 22 days
'hours...' - David Bowie - CD USD $12.29 Buy It Now 22 days
DAVID BOWIE Hours... VJCP-68160 CD JAPAN USD $35.14 Buy It Now 22 days
Hours... by David Bowie (CD, Oct-1999, Virgin) USD $9.00 Buy It Now 22 days
DAVID BOWIE - Hours.. CD 2003 ISO Records / Columbia AS NEW!  USD $7.54 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy DAVID BOWIE music online Buy DAVID BOWIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DAVID BOWIE Hours... ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(8%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(31%)

DAVID BOWIE Hours... reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars THE RETURN OF THE THIN WHITE DAVID

It was very much of a relief to discover this album. David and I were kind of angry upon each other (but humbly I think he didn't care less about whatever might be my opinion about "Outside" and "Earthling").

David is back with a very personal album. Lots of references to the early glory days, fine music (some might say too accessible). At least gone are those awful techno and house beats. Gone are these electronics experiences. For my best sake.

The only negative point that could arise might be a too uniform sound throughout the album, but I far much prefer this than the one of the prior two "musical experiences". The man almost never made compromises throughout his (very) long career. And he should be bloody respected for this. At least it is how I feel.

The songs featured on this album are full of feeling, subtle, emotional. Few are masterpieces, but the whole is doing very fine.

David reverts to his early days, delivering some catchy melodies "Thursday Child", " Something In The Air", "Seven" .Actually, I could virtually refer to each track of this album to depict my impression.

The highlight, IMO, is the wonderful "If I'm Dreaming My Life". Seven. minutes of pure melody.

Some might regret any innovation in "hours". And to a certain extent, I can cope with this theory. The ones who like this album aren't the same ones who loved "Outside" and its intricate storyboard and experimental music I guess.

Nothing as such on "hours". What you get here is straight forward Bowie material. But gosh! I like it an awful lot! Can't help.

I've been through so many difficult times with David in the nineties, that I just received this album as a gift. Some kind of a resurrection. But again, I know that some of people might consider this album as weak because it holds probably too conventional Bowie material.

Nevertheless, this album has no weakness. It's a very good and consistent effort which should please lots of old freaks. Since it is a good description of myself, I am rating this album with four stars (which is slightly overrated).

Considering that most of the material was original written as a computer game support only highlights David's multi-faceted personality. Being able over the years to adapt himself to the existing environment is just amazing. But we know this for ages now.

Review by snobb
4 stars Bowie is finishing old millenium with return to form!

He always was one of best musicians in my list. During his long career he changed his musical styles many times, but always was in close touch with time. Even if I didn't like too much his after -"Let's Dance" releases, he just tried to be actual again, in modern sound of nineties.

But on his "hours..." he returned back in more classical "Bowie style ", just on new , more mature level, again.

Yes there is less experimentation or new trends on this album, but you can hear Bowie as musician, who spend all his life in prog-pop avant guarde, and now just using his all experience for mature product.

Perfect melodies, nice sound, ok - a little bit "too normal" music, but of highest quality. It's question of taste, but for me this last Bowie musical period looks very logical, and I just enjoy the music ( next two albums are made at the same level and same musical direction).

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'Hours' - David Bowie (6/10)

Having a career spanning four decades, singer-songwriter David Bowie has managed to stay afloat by reinventing himself every few years. Beginning as a rather by-the-numbers artist in the '60s; Bowie would go through a glam phase during the 70's, a pop/alternative phase during the '80s, and a eclectic range including electronic house music in recent times. While this constant change has led to polar opinions from fans, Bowie has managed to maintain a fresh sense of creativity and musical passion throughout his life, and the album 'Hours' proves this notion, for the most part.

A very song-based piece of work, 'Hours' sounds alot like the pop/rock based material Mr. Bowie was performing before delving into the realm of electronica. The album opens with the single 'Thursday's Child,' which sounds like an attempt to break into the adult contemporary market. As a result, despite having some memorable hooks, things sound quite tame and might not appeal to those looking for a bit more caffeine in their music. Some effective female vocal work gives the song some much needed flair however. While 'Thursday's Child' is an effective opener and one of the more effective tracks on the album, it is a very lucky fact that the album isn't based entirely on the strength of the single.

Over the course of the album, some new sounds can be heard that sound all the more surprising, due to the rather laid back nature of the opener. Blues, folk and even psychedelia is represented. While none of the songs on 'Hours' are excellent, each one is memorable in it's own right. The eight minute long 'If I'm Dreaming My Life' is a very surreal track with some blues nuances in it to give it some attitude. 'Seven' is one of the best tracks on the album; a folky number with a very personal-sounding performance. 'What's Really Happening' is one of the songs I didn't really care for, but for it's mediocrity, it still stands as being listenable. The two most surprising tracks here are 'The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell,' and 'Brilliant Adventure.' The first of those tracks throws in a very strong psychedelic rock sound into the music, which makes it stick out like black on white. 'Brilliant Adventure' on the other hand is only an interlude to give a break before the album closer 'Dreamers,' but it is a piece of Buddhist Zen music that easily sounds like something a monk would meditate to.

A weaker point of 'Hours' is actually the vocals of David Bowie himself. While he used to be able to really belt, age seems to have caught up on him and his range has shrunk considerably. Some of the more ambitious notes he tries to hit seem very strained; however big fans of the man's singing voice shouldn't have any problem at all digesting it.

'Hours' (like many other modern albums by long-standing artists) doesn't quite compare to David Bowie's early albums, but on the other hand, the man has endured alot better than some of the other musicians that have lasted as long. There is still intimacy and passion here, but the execution isn't quite as good as it may have been before. In any case, the album does tend to grow, and once one listens to it enough, it's easy to tell that there is alot more than mere adult-contemporary pop going on here.

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars I pretty much gave up any hope of hearing another great David Bowie album after my traumatic experiences with Let's Dance and Never Let Me Down! Luckily, his output got slightly better in the '90s and I recall that my opinion slowly began to shift for the better once I heard the great track I'm Deranged as a part of David Lynch movie Lost Highway. Still it wasn't until I heard Something In The Air, in the movie Memento, that I finally decided to invest my money into another David Bowie album.

I really wasn't expecting the laid back approach that 'hours...' offers all throughout its running time and looking back at this album I'd say that it shows definite signs of maturity on Bowie's part. By that I don't mean that this is one of those moody nostalgic experiences that most '60s and '70s bands were releasing around the same time, but rather a perfect blend between the nostalgia and fresh new approach to music making. Songs like Thursday's Child, Something In The Air and If I'm Dreaming My Life are great at taking all the latest sounds and ideas that existed at the time of the album's release but without making the simple mistake of overindulging the effects and sounds. These are simply competent songs from an experienced artist.

Even though the album does manage to lose some of its momentum towards the end, it still has enough moments of greatness to keep the overall experience on the plus side for me. To me, this is definitely the first Bowie album since Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) (almost 20 years prior) that showed signs of greatness! Who knew that Bowie's next release would be the long awaited comeback to the top? In retrospective, while listening to this album, I begin to realize that the link is very apparent.

***** star songs: Thursday's Child (5:22) Something In The Air (5:46) Seven (4:05)

**** star songs: Survive (4:11) If I'm Dreaming My Life (7:05) The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell (4:41) Brilliant Adventure (1:52)

*** star songs: What's Really Happening? (4:10) New Angels Of Promise (4:37) The Dreamers (5:14)

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars It's almost as if Bowie accidentally stumbled on a portrait of himself in the attic that had been getting older and older. This is almost the exact opposite album of Earthling: while that had horrific arrangements but mostly had interesting songs, this one has relatively tasteful arrangements but rather uninspiring songs. This is as close as Bowie ever came to making a full-fledged adult contemporary album, and while it's nice that he relies more on mellow guitars (though the second half has songs with a lot of noisy Gabrels work) than gloppy synths (there are synths, but they don't get shoved in the listener's face), that's not really enough to thrill me. Perhaps if I were more of a Bowie fan, I'd be more apt to consider this album a sign of maturity and of an artist aging gracefully, much like I do with Strange Times by The Moody Blues (which also came out in 1999), but as is, I find the album pleasant but kinda boring.

The first half is a bit of a slog to get through. Admittedly, it does have two fairly marvelous mellow ballads in "Thursday's Child" and "Seven." "Thursday's Child" immediately makes it clear that this is going to be one hell of a mellow album, and David sounds creakier and older than ever before, but the melody is just lovely. "Seven" is even better, taking a lovely acoustic-based melody with a great chorus and dripping little bits of lovely guitar on the sound like chocolate syrup on a sundae. "Survive" is a decent enough song with more pleasant work from Gabrels, but the vocal part isn't written or sung well enough to quite make it what it probably could be. "Something in the Air" and "If I'm Dreaming My Life," then, are just way too long for how much they feel like mildly above average Phil Collins songs ("Dreaming" has some artsier aspects, but the song just ends up as a weird combination of boring and messy).

The second half has a little more diversity, throwing in some decent rockers and a weird Easterny instrumental ("Brilliant Adventure"), but it's still no great shakes. Both "What's Really Happening" and "The Pretty Things Are Going to Hell" have brief moments that make me think momentarily they might be minor classics, but they both feel a little too underdeveloped for me to love them (I still like them). "New Angels of Promise," the other rocker, is a little too messy for my tastes; the synths, guitars and vocals crash into each other but don't mesh at all. And finally, "The Dreamers" is rather underwhelming for an album closing anthem. It's not bad, and Bowie doesn't sound as old as he often does on the rest of the album, but he's definintely done better closers.

Again, it's not a bad album, but I don't see why I'd ever want to listen to it straight through again. Heck, Reeves Gabrels found it so boring that it prompted him to quit working with Bowie for good.

4 stars This album to me is Bowie's best output from the 90's. Half of this album is abit poppy. ''Thursday's Child'' was clearly made for the mainstream.And I guess its Bowie trying to fit in with the 90's adult comtemporary scene which no doubt he does very well. It also reminds of the old Hunky ... (read more)

Report this review (#182161) | Posted by ziggystardust360 | Wednesday, September 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DAVID BOWIE "Hours..."