LIVE AT BUDOKAN, TOKYO

Buy RAINBOW Music
DVD/Video, released in 2006

1. Intro (1:47)
2. Spotlight Kid (4:46)
3. Miss Mistreated (4:30)
4. I Surrender (6:30)
5. Can't Happen Here (3:57)
6. Catch The Rainbow (6:42)
7. Power/ Keyboard Solo (8:24)
8. Street Of Dreams (4:42)
9. Fool For The Night (3:57)
10. Difficult To Cure/ Guitar Improvvisation (14:54)
11. Drum Solo/ Blues (8:05)
12. Stranded (8:01)
13. Death Alley Driver (5:08)
14. Fire Dance (4:47)
15. Maybe Next Time (1:35)
16. All Night Long (9:08)
17. Lazy (1:35)
18. Since You've Been Gone (1:46)
19. Smoke On The Water (3:19)

Total time 104:45

- Chuck Buergi / drums
- David Rosenthal / keyboards
- Joe Lynn Turner / vocals

DVD Masterplan (2006)

DVD Atticus Music Distribution Ltd. (consulting by Rich & Hummer in association with Solnzewo & MP); Released by Stejtex (Stejtex is the exclusive licence holder for Serbia, BiH, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia and Montenegro) ISBN 978-86-7944-016-7/ COBISS.SR-ID 141280268 (2007)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

RAINBOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAINBOW Live At Budokan, Tokyo Music

More places to buy RAINBOW music online Buy RAINBOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RAINBOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RAINBOW Live At Budokan, Tokyo ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

RAINBOW Live At Budokan, Tokyo reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars My version of this video is a laser disc and I still don't want to convert it to DVD (if it's available now) because for some reason I can not get away with vintage media despite having a laser disc satisfies me more on the size of the cover. As far as performance concern, nothing is truly special with this video. No one in the band demonstrates excellent stage act - how can it be a rock concert with this kind of stage act? But, my friends .. this is RAINBOW! - one of legendary bands who came out in the glory years of rock music, so I do enjoy watching this laser disc. There are excellent tracks like Mistreated, Street of Dreams, All Night Long (this is NOT Lionel Ritchie!), Maybe Next Time, and the mellow Catch The Rainbow. Ritchie's guitar playing si still something that worth the attention. Even though, I hate the way he presents himself who always show his gloomy mood. But it's OK because his guitar playing is really excellent. Joe Lynn Turner's voice is actually too soft for hard rock music. But for some reason I like his vocal quality.

Overall, even though there is no classics like Stargazer, Gates of Babylon, Tarot Woman being performed, I still consider this as a good concert video to be collected in your music library. (My laser disc version is now becoming rarities where rock fanatics in my country are looking for it.).

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW (i-Rock! Music Community)

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#177186) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 18, 2008

Post a review of RAINBOW "Live At Budokan, Tokyo"