ROCK MONTREAL

8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Released in 2007 as a double CD / triple vinyl on October 28 in Australia, October 29 in Europe, and October 30 in the US.
Recorded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Montreal Forum on November 24 and November 25, 1981.

Thanks to gatot for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST ALBUM'QUEEN OF POPS PEARL-JAPAN CD G88 US $34.99 Buy It Now 32m 4s
Loverboy ~45 & PS~ Queen Of The Broken Hearts ~ MINT US $7.95 Buy It Now 33m 53s
QUEEN Heaven For Anyone 2 track CD Single card sleeve Holland US $4.95 Buy It Now 34m 58s
QUEEN. LOT OF VINTAGE CLIPPINGS INC RARE GERMAN ARTICLE. FREDDIE MERCURY. US $3.18 [0 bids]
37m 21s
ROBERTO DELGADO - Dancing Queen - Excellent Condition LP Record Polydor 2371 729 US $13.03 Buy It Now 37m 49s
QUEEN ROCKS / VOLUME ONE ( RARE PROMO)1990 DJ 6 TRACKS US $7.99 [0 bids]
38m 31s
QUEEN - Queen In Nuce - 1995 Milestone CD Album CD/MS 1001 EX US $6.51 Buy It Now 44m 28s
Maxine Sullivan : The Queen Volume 5 CD (2003) US $13.38 Buy It Now 46m 35s
Queen The Works Cassette EMI 1984, World Shipping US $5.69 Buy It Now 48m 14s
QUEEN ELIZABETH II 1952 SPEECH CHRISTMAS DAY HMV NM 78RPM RECORDS - RB10412 US $35.00 [0 bids]
50m 50s
TRUCK DRIVER'S QUEEN long white line OPEN ROAD gear jammer CROSSROADS new cd US $7.89 [0 bids]
51m 24s
The Sex Pistols GOD SAVE THE QUEEN Record Cover JAMIE REID - NEW - 25mm 1" Badge US $1.61 Buy It Now 51m 36s
QUEEN ~'Radio Ga Ga'~UK EMI 12"(12QUEEN1) 1984 US $13.03 Buy It Now 51m 44s
QUEEN LATIFAH - ORDER IN THE COURT [PA] R&B / SOUL / RAP MUSIC CD (MOTOWN 1998) US $0.99 [0 bids]
52m 22s
ORGANIZED NOIZE "SET IT OFF" [CD SINGLE] (FEAT. ANDREA MARTIN & QUEEN LATIFAH) US $0.99 [0 bids]
52m 22s
Ann Boleyn / Hellion Queen Of Hell US $45.99 [0 bids]
54m 20s
The Bron's Tones "Somethin' Southern" Autographed Queen Sweet Adaline Quartet Q US $7.99 Buy It Now 54m 55s
The Queen Ida and the Bon Temps Zydeco Band on Tour by Queen Ida US $8.50 [0 bids]
55m 36s
Classic Queen by Queen (CD, Mar-1992, Hollywood) US $8.50 [0 bids]
55m 39s
ASKING ALEXANDRIA nirvana SEX PISTOLS paramore - OFFICIAL CREDIT CARD HOLDER US $6.51 Buy It Now 56m 4s
Queen : Queen Greatest Hits II CD US $11.12 Buy It Now 57m 5s
DAVID BOWIE: Rebel Rebel / Queen Bitch. RARE Aussie/OZ RCA 7" - 1973 - near MINT US $26.82 [0 bids]
58m 11s
Queen 45 RPM Record "Body Language" / "Life Is Real" (Song For Lennon) 1982 US $1.25 Buy It Now 58m 58s
Various Artists - Best Air Guitar Album in the World...Ever!,QUEEN,BLUR,T REX, US $3.25 [0 bids]
Amalia Rodriguez : Columbia/Queen of Fado CD (1994) US $6.83 Buy It Now 1h 5m
INDIGO GIRLS - BEAUTY QUEEN SISTER NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Quad Queen Queen of Quad sealed Cassette US $5.99 [0 bids]
Akabu : Warrior Queen CD (2002) US $16.85 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Queen : Queen - a Guitar Accolade CD (2001) US $3.23 Buy It Now 1h 11m
1993 BRIAN MAY & COZY POWELL Resurrection JAPAN advert clipping cutting QUEEN US $9.79 Buy It Now 1h 14m
WANDA JACKSON ~ NEW 2 CD SET FROM THE QUEEN OF ROCKABILLY * 62 ROCKIN' TRACKS * US $6.44 Buy It Now 1h 18m
WANDA JACKSON ~ Right Or Wrong NEW CD The Queen of Rockabilly LETS HAVE A PARTY US $6.12 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Kill Casino : Ive Been to London to See the Queen CD (2007) US $4.13 Buy It Now 1h 18m
ROGER TAYLOR (QUEEN) Fun on Earth CD UNIVERSAL RUSSIA OBI NEW US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Ann Heymann : Queen of Harps CD (2007) US $13.20 Buy It Now 1h 19m
JOHNNY CASH "BALLAD OF A TEENAGE QUEEN", LP, RARE! US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
QUEEN IDA & THE BON TEMPS ZYDECO BAND "IN NEW ORLEANS", LP, RARE! US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
QUEEN "CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE", 7" SINGLE, 1979, RARE! US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
OLD GREY WHISTLE TEST Various Queen, Vam Morrison Ry Cooder etc LP US $11.42 [0 bids]
Queen : Queen CD (1994) US $13.93 Buy It Now 1h 23m
All My Love [Single] by Queen Pen (CD, Jan-1998, Lil Man Records) US $0.01 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY (Queen) - Magazine Poster US $7.34 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Diana - Princess Of Wales 1961-1997 : The Queen Of Hearts (Incl. Bonus Track) CD US $2.07 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Paul K. Joyce : Joyce - The Snow Queen CD (2005) US $4.05 Buy It Now 1h 31m
QUEEN- WINTERS TALE/NO-ONE BUT YOU/BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/LET ME LIVE/UNDER PRESSURE US $8.14 [0 bids]
Queen : We Will Rock You: a Tribute to Queen CD (2007) US $6.72 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - Dutch CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Queen - Heaven for Everyone 2 mixes - UK CD 1 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Queen - We Will Rock You ,We Are The Champions Ep US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Queen - Live Magic - LP -1980s - 33rpm US $12.72 Buy It Now 1h 44m
IAN HUNTER ~'All American Alien Boy'~U.S. LP 1976~QUEEN US $16.29 Buy It Now 1h 46m
BARNEY RACHABANE CARIBBEAN QUEEN 45 RPM PROMO COPY JIVE RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
MINAKO HONDA - Crazy Nights Japan 12" 1987 Brian May queen US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
QUEEN - Greatest Hits RED OBI SHRINKWRAP JAPAN LP US $169.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
BRIAN MAY ( QUEEN ) TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU . RARE JUKEBOX VINYL .1992 US $8.14 [0 bids]
QUEEN COLLECTION 3 CD SET WITH BONUS POST CARD! EXCELLENT CONDITION W/JACKET! US $16.00 [0 bids]
TRIPLE LP DEAL: 47 HITS Incl STONES/ STRAITS/ WHO/ QUEEN/ QUO/ FREE/ FACES EX+ US $11.40 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Queen A Night At The Opera China CD Sealed US $16.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Queen Self-titled II Remastered China CD Sealed US $19.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Live Killers - Queen New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.60 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Gruberova; Agache; Miles; R...-Edita Gruberova: Queen Of Colo CD NEW US $12.94 Buy It Now 1h 51m
QUEEN-THE GAME-12" LP ALBUM+INNER SLEEVE-EMI 1980-EMA 795-EX US $5.69 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY & MONTSERRAT CABALLÉ - BARCELONA 7/45 PORTUGAL PROMO QUEEN RARE US $250.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Queen - Rocks, Vol. 1 (1997)(444) US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 58m
LILY PONS - QUEEN OF SONG - EP 7" 33 VINYL RECORD PIC SLV 194? US $5.27 Buy It Now 1h 58m
QUEEN-LIVE KILLERS -RARE TWO ORIGINAL SINGAPORE BLACK CASSETTE TAPES 1979 US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN-NEWS OF THE WORLD-RARE ORIGINAL GERMAN BLUE CASSETTE TAPE 1977 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN - BOHEMIAN PHAPSODY - SPUN GOLD RARE - 7"-USA US $23.00 Buy It Now 2h
Lickitty Clit by Lickitty Clit CD Queen Bee Fabulous Disaster Peaches Detroit US $2.00 [0 bids]
2h
C-LEBRITY QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS JAPAN CD A-1612 US $3.99 [0 bids]
2h
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS 2 LP SET MADE IN BRAZIL ORIGINAL 1st PRESSING 1979 GATEFOLD US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Queen ?- The Works-1984-Capitol Records ?- ST-12322 PLAYS AND SOUNDS PERFECT! US $14.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love / Spread Your Wings (VG) 1979 #666 US $5.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - INNUENDO - CD MINI LP JAPAN US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
QUEEN: Greatest Hits. 1992. New, in original packaging US $5.00 [0 bids]
12" Dance QUEEN LATIFAH Just Another Day... NM- EB479 US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
LIZ TORRES queen is in the house LP 10 track but sleeve is creased in places (12 US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h 6m
THE SMITHS - The Queen is Dead US $7.18 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN FLASH GORDON JAPAN CD MINI LP US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN - QUEEN II D/Remaster CD ~ FREDDIE MERCURY ~ BRIAN MAY 2 70's ROCK *NEW* US $15.18 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Queen News of the World mini LP CD Japan TOCP-67346 US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
PEPE DELUXE - QUEEN OF THE WAVE * - NEW CD US $34.17 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Juice Newton "Queen Of Hearts" Great Oz 7" US $3.58 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Queen-At The Beeb-BOJCD001, BBC Enterprises, Out Of Print! US $9.99 [0 bids]
BAGUER: SINFON?AS / COMELLAS, QUEEN SOF?A CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - NEW CD US $15.03 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Big 4 Hits 78rpm EP Delbert Barker,Jimmie Fair Queen City Records MDF-7079/7080 US $14.74 Buy It Now 2h 19m
QUEEN Official Framed Print 12 X 12 A NIGHT AT THE OPERA US $24.45 Buy It Now 2h 22m
NEW/SEALED Queen NEWS OF THE WORLD 180g REMASTERED 2009 VINYL LP Collector's Ed US $19.00 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Brian May 93 Japan Tour Program Book Queen Cozy Powell US $89.99 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Rare! ROBIN HITCHCOCK AND THE EGYPTIANS Queen Elvis CD Original Release US $5.00 [0 bids]
Bad News Japan Promo White Label Vinyl LP Queen Brian M US $99.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
RARE: QUEEN HAMMER TO FALL 12" HEADBANGERS MIX US $8.16 [0 bids]
THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM SENOR AND THE QUEEN 7" BLACK VINYL US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Croatan,NEW CD,Curse of the Red Queen US $2.79 Buy It Now 2h 32m
7" QUEEN "PLAY THE GAME/A HUMAN BODY" 80'S POP US $5.50 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Queen: A Kind Of Magic / Gimme The Prize (Kurgan's Theme) 45 US $2.29 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY (Queen) - Magazine Poster US $7.34 Buy It Now 2h 37m
queen greatest hits CD US $2.49 [0 bids]
Queen's English - Malibooz New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $25.03 Buy It Now 2h 41m
(2) A TEENS CD'S "REEN SPIRIT AND DANCING QUEEN" US $2.75 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(48%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(32%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Oh no .another Queen live album? Since I experienced a bit of problem with Queen "Killers" I was a bit reluctant to purchase another live concert from Queen due to sound quality. To put it in perspective, the "Killers" album was very noisy as the audience was shouting and clapping hands all over passages of the music so that the music itself was quite hard to listen. But as I saw this CD at local CD store with quite cheap price, I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, I do enjoy this album, especially on the music the band plays plus excellent live vibes from the crowd. The recorded audio quality is quite transparent throughout the performance of the band. Another reason for not purchasing the CD was the fact that I was not quite like having Queen in concert - I'd rather listen to the studio than the live recording.

This live performance was recorded and filmed at The Montreal Forum in Montreal, Canada on November 24 and 25, 1981. Producers Justin Shirley-Smith and Kris Fredriksson returned to the original 24 track analog tapes recorded and originally mixed. The live album kicks off as the band on stage with Intro which sets the overall tone of the concert. From the noise created by the crowd it sounds like they will create excellent live vibes. The ambient intro is then combined with a sound of thunder which bridges Brian May's guitar rhythm and Roger Taylor's drum work to start with "We Will Rock You" in fast mode. "Hello Montreal ..!!! Long time no see. Ok . you wanna get crazy? Come on let's do it", says Freddy followed with my favorite track "Let Me Entertain You". Well from this point I can sense that the show is really crazy even though not as crazy as "Killers".

When the band plays their classic track "Now I am Here" from Sheer Heart Attack album, I really like this version because it's performed so lively and I can hear clearly that Roger Taylor is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known. His drumming is really dynamic and it's becoming one of the key attractions from this track. This track is also improvised by Freddy to get audience participation. Brian May's guitar solo is also different from any other version. Another track that Reddy seems to expect audience participation is "Love of My Life" but it sounds not quite having a good response from the crowd as indicated by Freddy saying "You don't know it" and nodded by Brian May who commented "right". The other thing tha I like is on "Guitar Solo" where Brian May puts the melody of Brighton Rock in his solo. Well, I hope they play Brighton Rock.

Overall, it's a very good rock concert which I believe will make Queen fans satisfied with this performance. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#175769) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 30, 2008

5 stars Wow! What a wonderful piece of music this is! Queen was always concidered one of the best (if not THE best) live bands on the planet, but there never really was a true evidence in form of a decent live album. I mean, Live Killers had some brilliant moments but the sound quality was very bad and ... (read more)

Report this review (#177612) | Posted by nuncjusz | Monday, July 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal"