ROCK MONTREAL

8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Released in 2007 as a double CD / triple vinyl on October 28 in Australia, October 29 in Europe, and October 30 in the US.
Recorded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Montreal Forum on November 24 and November 25, 1981.

Thanks to gatot for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal Music

ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Double CD
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$15.65
BOBBY DARIN " QUEEN OF THE HOP " Or.UK TRI CTRE LONDON EX- COND. US $19.21 Buy It Now 31m 56s
Al Brown(12"Vinyl)Caribbean Queen-Jamaica-92-38792-JEDT-New/VG US $13.60 Buy It Now 32m 14s
Various Artists - Queen Another Kind Of Magic-Sy CD US $38.59 Buy It Now 33m 12s
Dinah Washington - Queen Of The Jukebox Live 1948-55 CD US $18.49 Buy It Now 33m 47s
QUEEN Queen Rocks UK double heavy vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve with inner sleeves US $208.28 Buy It Now 38m 26s
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY MADE IN HEAVEN AUSTRALIA PROMO 7" free postage worldwide US $30.88 Buy It Now 44m 36s
QUEEN FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE PICTURE DISC free post worldwid US $35.29 Buy It Now 45m 19s
London Symphony Orchestra & London Pop Choir - Queen CD US $13.49 Buy It Now 46m 3s
Paula Monsalve - Reina Mia (Queen Of Mine) CD US $20.29 Buy It Now 46m 27s
Mariano Yanani - Babies Go Queen CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 46m 27s
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 GERMAN free post worldwide US $30.88 Buy It Now 46m 32s
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA CREST ASIAN E.P. unique 7" free postage worldwide US $30.88 Buy It Now 47m 4s
Carolyn Mark - Queen Of Vancouver Island CD US $20.39 Buy It Now 47m 42s
QUEEN ONE YEAR OF LOVE GIMME THE PRIZE NEAR MINT SLVE FRANCE free post worldwide US $30.88 Buy It Now 47m 52s
Vaughan Williams Queen'S College Choir Weeks - Wedding Hymns CD US $24.49 Buy It Now 47m 54s
CHANTOOZIES " WITCH QUEEN " P/S 45 1980s AUSSIE POP US $3.97 Buy It Now 52m 16s
Sixteen Harry Christophers - Fairy Queen CD US $27.99 Buy It Now 54m 47s
Snow Queen O.S.T. CD Pop Soundtracks & Film Scores US $20.99 Buy It Now 55m 13s
MEREDITH BROOKS Lay Down (1999 US 2-track radio promo CD Feat. Queen Latifah) US $4.99 Buy It Now 55m 29s
QUEEN -Jazz KOREA LP Diff Blue Cvr US $27.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
QUEEN - The Best Of Queen KOREA LP Blue Cvr US $32.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
QUEEN - News Of The World KOREA LP Orange & diff Members Cvr -RP 175 US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Cirque Du Silence Le - Choral Queen CD US $13.19 Buy It Now 1h 6m
QUEEN - ROCK YOU FROM RIO - VINYL LP - NEW AND SEALED - FREDDIE MERCURY US $27.24 [0 bids]
Brian Cadd "Boogie Queen" Oz 7" US $3.53 Buy It Now 1h 7m
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU - PROMO CD SINGLE - FREDDIE MERCURY, BRIAN MAY US $32.03 [0 bids]
Catatonia - Karaoke Queen (1999 CD Single) 3 Trax Rock/Pop US $1.59 Buy It Now 1h 12m
THE BUTTERFLIES OF LOVE -WINTERTIME QUEEN /COMPLICATED 1999 UK FORTUNA POP LABEL US $3.19 [0 bids]
QUEEN - LIVE AT THE RAINBOW '74, ORG 2014 EU BLU-RAY (Region ALL), NEW - SEALED! US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS 2LP + JAPAN 7"single ultra rare!! US $34.56 Buy It Now 1h 17m
QUEEN - FIRST E.P. - USA RECORD STORE DAY (RSD)2009 CD SINGLE - FREDDIE MERCURY US $40.04 [0 bids]
Queen - Innuendo [CD New] US $19.06 Buy It Now 1h 19m
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC , YUGOSLAV LP VINYL US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
QUEEN Greatest Hits - ULTRA RARE 1987 JAPAN LP + OBI (Cat No. EMS-81801) US $200.28 Buy It Now 1h 20m
QUEEN : GREATEST HITS. 17 HIT TRACKS. VG+ US $6.39 [0 bids]
Big Bub,CD,,Need Your Love Single,Queen Latifah,Heavy D HTF US $0.99 [0 bids]
Order in the Court [PA] by Queen Latifah (CD, Jun-1998, Motown) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Eurythmics "King & Queen of America" PS Oz 7" US $5.29 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Bandit Queen CD Soundtrack Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Roger White US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen Latifah - Trav'lin' Light CD NEW US $9.84 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Queen -We Will Rock You- Melbourne -T-shirt, after-show party pass + promo cd US $13.24 [0 bids]
QUEEN - LIVE KILLERS - UK DOUBLE VINYL LP - FREDDIE MERCURY - BRIAN MAY US $11.20 [0 bids]
QUEEN - HAMMER TO FALL - 7" RED P/S - FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY ROGER TAYLOR US $4.79 [0 bids]
ROGER TAYLOR - FUN ON EARTH - 2 X VINYL LP PICTURE DISCS - RSD 2014 NEW - QUEEN US $48.05 [0 bids]
Aretha Franklin "Queen Of Soul" HARMONY HS 11274 Great copy! US $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen: Hammer To Fall: 45 RPM 1984 UK Release on EMI. Queen 4: Picture Sleeve. US $1.60 [0 bids]
QUEEN- RADIO GA GA VINYL 7" 45RPM co !! US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN- SAVE ME VINYL 7" 45RPM P/S rl US $3.19 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN- I WANT TO BREAK FREE VINYL 7" 45RPM co !! US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN- NOW I'M HERE VINYL 7" 45RPM co !! US $2.39 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN- I WANT IT ALL VINYL 7" 45RPM P/S rl US $2.71 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Little Queen - Heart - Portrait - PR-34799 US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Now 21 Queen Madness Genesis Cure KLF Erasure + Cassette Tape x 2 - TESTED US $9.61 Buy It Now 1h 45m
QUEEN - FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS / SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE 7" VINYL PS US $8.80 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Queen - Flash Gordon Vinyl Record LP US $23.29 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen - Kind Of Magic Vinyl Record LP US $25.39 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen - Queen Ii Vinyl Record LP US $25.39 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen Coll Reis Ogv LP Vinyl Record US $24.49 Buy It Now 1h 49m
DAVE RUDOLF - MOTHER GOOSED QUEEN OF HEARTS CLUB BAND NEW CD US $20.03 Buy It Now 1h 51m
JOHNNY CASH - BALLAD OF A TEENAGE QUEEN - ORIGINAL 1958 7" VINYL SINGLE - VG US $44.70 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Hitchart Mania - Pop Goes Dance Nonstop Mix JAPAN CD Queen, Spice Girls... #X03 US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Queen Adjoa-Jesus My Winner CD NEW US $13.40 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Queen City Rocker-Sonic Slumlord CD NEW US $12.22 Buy It Now 2h 3m
WANDA JACKSON - THE QUEEN OF ROCKABILLY - CDCHD 776 US $16.01 Buy It Now 2h 3m
HEART-LITTLE QUEEN CD NEW US $9.56 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Conquest of Steel-Storm Sword - Rise of the Dread Queen CD NEW US $16.20 Buy It Now 2h 3m
ANIME / QUEEN MILLENNIA hoshizora no message JAPAN 7" 7A0001 kR4 US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Ivy Queen - Drama Queen [CD New] US $12.87 Buy It Now 2h 11m
ALAN GERBER - QUEEN OF HEARTS NEW CD US $19.66 Buy It Now 2h 11m
BIG MEDICINE HEAD - QUEEN OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE NEW CD US $18.59 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Various Artists Inc Queen Etc Now That's What I Call Music 6 30 Track Vinyl LP US $22.42 Buy It Now 2h 12m
QUEEN Jewels I & II - JAPAN TOUR 2005 SPECIAL EDITION PROMO 2 CD (New/Sealed!!!) US $240.34 Buy It Now 2h 13m
12"EURYTHMICS;"KING & QUEEN OF AMERICA"1989.AS NEW; US $14.42 Buy It Now 2h 14m
H. Purcell - Fairy Queen/Dido & Aeneas Sl [CD New] US $18.48 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Tolga Kashif - Queen Symphony CD FREEPOST DISC IS NEAR MINT 1ST CLASS POST US $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Billy Boy On Poison - Drama Junkie Queen [CD New] US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Queen Orb USB giftbox LTD. ED. no. 1596. BRAND NEW in original factory box US $299.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD ORIGINAL FRAMED ALBUM COVER ARTWORK US $48.05 Buy It Now 2h 26m
QUEEN THE RPO PLAYS THE MUSIC OF QUEEN US $4.79 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Queen - II (2) LP Gatefold Fame Re-issue FA4103991 US $24.02 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 by Queen *New CD* US $13.39 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Queen by Queen *New CD* US $17.40 Buy It Now 2h 31m
VELILE - LION QUEEN (602527751962) - NEW CD US $42.14 Buy It Now 2h 31m
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody EMI 1975 UK 7" US $6.33 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack LP EMC3061 US $24.02 Buy It Now 2h 33m
7"single EX COND;1977;QUEEN"WE R THE CHAMPIONS"UK;& P/S US $8.81 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Queen 107 Guitar Tabs Software Lesson CD, 42 Backing Tracks & Free Bonuses US $6.75 [0 bids]
7"REDBONE"WITCH QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS; EX;P/S' CLASSIC US $10.41 Buy It Now 2h 39m
EURYTHMICS"THE KING & QUEEN OF AMERICA"7"EX COND 1990; US $8.81 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Freddie Mercury - Very Best ** Rare 2006 South African Press CD Album** QUEEN US $13.19 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Queen: Japan Only 3" CD - I Was Born To Love You - Mega Rare Freddie Mercury US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
QUEEN-II-JAPAN SHM-CD 0316 E50 US $23.50 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Queen ?- Friends Will Be Friends 1986 CLASSIC ROCK US $6.39 Buy It Now 2h 45m
BANDIT QUEEN - HARMONY HOTEL (IMPORT) NEW CD US $18.94 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Queen - The Game 2011 NEW CD US $16.97 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Queen Omega ?- Black Woman & Child ORIG UK 7" Potential - ULT 002 NM US $4.81 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Queen - Jazz - Taiwanese album LM-2944 US $44.12 [0 bids]
EURYTHMICS king and queen of america 12" 4 track b/w see no evil,there must be a US $8.40 Buy It Now 2h 54m
PAUL RODGERS,MUDDY WATER BLUES,QUEEN,STICKERED PROMO,RARE OOP CD SINGLE US $1.59 [0 bids]
Queen - News Of The World 2011 NEW CD US $16.97 Buy It Now 2h 56m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(48%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Oh no .another Queen live album? Since I experienced a bit of problem with Queen "Killers" I was a bit reluctant to purchase another live concert from Queen due to sound quality. To put it in perspective, the "Killers" album was very noisy as the audience was shouting and clapping hands all over passages of the music so that the music itself was quite hard to listen. But as I saw this CD at local CD store with quite cheap price, I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, I do enjoy this album, especially on the music the band plays plus excellent live vibes from the crowd. The recorded audio quality is quite transparent throughout the performance of the band. Another reason for not purchasing the CD was the fact that I was not quite like having Queen in concert - I'd rather listen to the studio than the live recording.

This live performance was recorded and filmed at The Montreal Forum in Montreal, Canada on November 24 and 25, 1981. Producers Justin Shirley-Smith and Kris Fredriksson returned to the original 24 track analog tapes recorded and originally mixed. The live album kicks off as the band on stage with Intro which sets the overall tone of the concert. From the noise created by the crowd it sounds like they will create excellent live vibes. The ambient intro is then combined with a sound of thunder which bridges Brian May's guitar rhythm and Roger Taylor's drum work to start with "We Will Rock You" in fast mode. "Hello Montreal ..!!! Long time no see. Ok . you wanna get crazy? Come on let's do it", says Freddy followed with my favorite track "Let Me Entertain You". Well from this point I can sense that the show is really crazy even though not as crazy as "Killers".

When the band plays their classic track "Now I am Here" from Sheer Heart Attack album, I really like this version because it's performed so lively and I can hear clearly that Roger Taylor is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known. His drumming is really dynamic and it's becoming one of the key attractions from this track. This track is also improvised by Freddy to get audience participation. Brian May's guitar solo is also different from any other version. Another track that Reddy seems to expect audience participation is "Love of My Life" but it sounds not quite having a good response from the crowd as indicated by Freddy saying "You don't know it" and nodded by Brian May who commented "right". The other thing tha I like is on "Guitar Solo" where Brian May puts the melody of Brighton Rock in his solo. Well, I hope they play Brighton Rock.

Overall, it's a very good rock concert which I believe will make Queen fans satisfied with this performance. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#175769) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 30, 2008

5 stars Wow! What a wonderful piece of music this is! Queen was always concidered one of the best (if not THE best) live bands on the planet, but there never really was a true evidence in form of a decent live album. I mean, Live Killers had some brilliant moments but the sound quality was very bad and ... (read more)

Report this review (#177612) | Posted by nuncjusz | Monday, July 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal"