ROCK MONTREAL

8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Released in 2007 as a double CD / triple vinyl on October 28 in Australia, October 29 in Europe, and October 30 in the US.
Recorded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Montreal Forum on November 24 and November 25, 1981.

Thanks to gatot for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal Music

ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Double CD
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
The Christmas Album-LP-1986 EMI-Bert Newton-Roy Wood-Queen-Karen Knowles-Mud US $24.59 Buy It Now 34m 10s
ROGER TAYLOR 1984 UK PS 45 Man On Fire/Killing Time QUEEN US $14.77 Buy It Now 34m 29s
ABBA ... ARRIVAL SONG BOOK ....Dancing Queen, Fernando. US $21.99 [0 bids]
39m 6s
7" Vinyl Queen 'Scandal' Near Mint 1989 Parlophone 'My Life Has Been Saved' 2U US $43.31 Buy It Now 55m 3s
Queen - It's A Hard Life. 12inch Picture Disc UK NM US $36.18 Buy It Now 59m 14s
BRIAN MAY-QUEEN-DRIVEN BY YOU-12" SINGLE-PARLOPHONE 1991-12R 6304-EX US $5.61 [0 bids]
59m 30s
Queen A Night at the Opera Signed Typography Wall Art Print Song Lyrics Poster US $8.02 [0 bids]
1h
LOVERBOY - Queen Of The Broken Hearts - 45rpm record US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h
QUEEN radio ga ga 1984 UK EMI FACTORY SAMPLE 12" SINGLE EP US $16.08 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Re 45 - BOBBY DARIN - Splish Splash b/w Queen Of The Hop w/ strip US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
LP - ITALY PRESS - QUEEN (THE GAME) - 1980 - EMI 3C 064 63923 + ORIGINAL INNER US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 3m
FAME TAPE QUEEN GREAT XMAS VALUE RELIABLE SELLER REDUCED TO CLEAR! US $2.81 Buy It Now 1h 6m
CELIA CRUZ_Queen of Cuban Rhythm_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $8.80 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD CD ~ WE WILL ROCK YOU *NEW* US $26.17 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Heart - Little Queen - NM Condition US $15.99 [0 bids]
Cookin' with Queen Ida by Queen Ida & Her Zydeco Band (CD, Sep-1995,... US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
RARE FRENCH SP SYLVIE VARTAN DISCO QUEEN US $3.99 [0 bids]
`Zephyr` QUEEN Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Word Poster US $8.02 [0 bids]
QUEEN: HOT SPACE EMA 797 CON EX US $1.61 [0 bids]
Reggaeton Hunter: First Target - Japan CD REY PIRIN IVY QUEEN JOMAR ZION LENNOX US $7.59 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Mega Rare Queensryche Vinyl EP Queen of the Reich 1983 EMI NR MINT/EX US $12.87 [0 bids]
ROCK QUEEN CLASSIC QUEEN CASSETTE LIGHTLY USED TESTED US $7.95 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen, Queen - Greatest Hits Audio CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Queen - Deep Cuts Volume 2 (1977-1982) - 2771782 US $20.55 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen- Greatest Hits II (Remastered) - 2758365 US $20.55 Buy It Now 1h 29m
QUEEN - I Want It All, Hang On In There 7" US $3.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN~BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY~NEAR MINT~YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND~SPUN GOLD~RARE~~ POP 45 US $5.00 [0 bids]
LESTER YOUNG-Jazz Sax-Italy Import-QUEEN-DISC 001 - LP - Pennies From Heaven US $11.95 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Concerts for People of Kampuchea vinyl NM/NM- who clash pretenders queen wings US $2.50 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Queen 45 Body Language / Life Is Real (Song For Lennon) US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
QUEEN - Play The Game, A Human Body 7" WITH PICTURE SLEEVE US $4.49 [0 bids]
QUEEN LATIFAH how do i love thee 12" Mint- WLP TB 524 Vinyl 1992 Record US $22.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Queen, Queen II. 180 Gram 33rpm Sealed Vinyl LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
JOHN STEWART - QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD HIGH / JUDY IN G MAJOR Allegiance 3900 Mint-. US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Queen + Paul Rodgers - C-Lebrity - Pic disc 7" NEW US $8.02 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Queen + Vanguard - Flash - Deleted UK 4 Track Enhanced CD US $8.02 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Five + Queen - We Will Rock You - Scarce UK 3 track CD + poster US $6.42 Buy It Now 1h 41m
POSTER - THE RISE OF BROTALITY - I Killed The Prom Queen, The Ghost Inside US $13.19 [0 bids]
Queen Latifah - Black Reign - 6363702 US $11.26 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Queen - The Miracle - 2779984 US $20.55 Buy It Now 1h 43m
IMPERIA - QUEEN OF LIGHT - MASSCD543 US $18.75 Buy It Now 1h 45m
QUEEN-a kind of magic/11 trax/vg con cd/1991-usa issue US $3.89 [2 bids]
QUEEN / made in heaven / JAPAN LTD CD slipcase US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
QUEEN-live at wembley 86...2cds/28 trax/vg con cd/1992 US $5.68 [3 bids]
QUEEN hammer to fall 1984 UK EMI FACTORY SAMPLE 12" SINGLE EP US $19.30 Buy It Now 1h 48m
queen freddie mercury european tour book 2005 paul rodgers programme brian may US $9.65 [0 bids]
JODY MILLER the greatest actor / queen of the house 7" Mint- CAPITOL 5402 US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Vintage 1987 "Queen," Kings of rock fan magazine. US $1.59 [0 bids]
Queen Of The Damned - 2002 - Original Soundtrack CD US $26.35 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Queen - Made in Heaven (1995) US $1.59 [0 bids]
Hit Parader 1977 Queen,Sex Pistols,ZZ Top,Patti Smith,Fleetwood Mac,Alice Cooper US $11.24 [0 bids]
2h
SMILE (QUEEN) Gettin' Smile CD Mini LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
18th Dye - Amorine Queen CD (2008) US $5.49 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Sex Pistols: God Save The Queen 4 Piece Drink Coaster Set - New US $12.06 Buy It Now 2h 7m
7" Vinyl Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad' EX++ 'The Hitman' Parlophone 1991 US $19.74 Buy It Now 2h 7m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA DCC 24 KT GOLD CD STEVE HOFFMAN MASTERED NEW SEALED US $99.99 [0 bids]
Johnny Cash / Tammy Wynette The King / The Queen Record US $3.99 [0 bids]
Two Queen Cassette Tapes The Miracle, and Live Killers US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Queen Cassette Tapes Flash Gordon, and Innuendo US $14.95 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Queen - Innuendo - 1991 UK 2 Track 7" US $16.08 Buy It Now 2h 20m
1966 45 Record Roy Stingley Long Live The Queen 11:45 Promo US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Steve Hackett CD Guitar Noir mint Brian May Genesis Queen rare 13 tracks US $5.99 [0 bids]
Freddie Mercury (Queen) & Montserrat Caballe - Barcelona - Rare promo CD + PR US $32.15 Buy It Now 2h 22m
CLANNAD Greatest Hits Celtic Cd The Fairy Queen Harry's Game Many Roads Wild Cry US $4.25 [0 bids]
Promises & African Queen 0708527000137, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $23.19 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Patrick Weathers - The Queen Of Tulepo - New CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
RARE: QUEEN HAMMER TO FALL 12" HEADBANGERS MIX US $8.04 [0 bids]
John Barry - Mary Queen of Scots - Original Soundtrack - Vinyl OST US $9.94 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Celia Cruz Queen Of The Rumba Jazz CD US $7.64 Buy It Now 2h 28m
ROCKABILLY JOHNNY CASH BALLAD OF A TEENAGE QUEEN / BIG RIVER SUN LABEL US $11.99 [0 bids]
Queen Latifah Unity CD Single US $9.25 Buy It Now 2h 29m
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY CD GOLD DISC RECORD Made In Heaven US $128.64 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Patra CD Queen Of The Pack US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Jody Miller Queen Of The House 45 Rpm Single Record Capitol Swirl Label Greatest US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUEEN - INNUENDO (Explosive Version) LP - Picture Disc - RARE - 1991 US $69.95 Buy It Now 2h 38m
QUEEN "I want it all" RICHARD MARX - RARE 7" PROMO ITALY US $21.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
The Good The Bad And The Queen (Blur Gorillaz) - Green Fields - Deleted green 7" US $7.22 Buy It Now 2h 40m
The Good The Bad And The Queen (Blur Gorillaz) - Green Fields - Deleted g/fld 7" US $7.22 Buy It Now 2h 40m
QUEEN A Kind Of Magic EMI UK Press LP Lyric Inner GATEFOLD US $35.38 Buy It Now 2h 42m
TOP GEAR -ZZ TOP,QUEEN,FREE,BLONDIE,FLEETWOOD MAC,THIN LIZZY etc(2 x CD's 1994) US $5.95 [0 bids]
Now That's What I Call Music 6 Cassette Album 1985 (Queen) FAT BOX US $4.02 [0 bids]
Horowitz in London NM Japan CD Chopin Schumann Scriabin God Save the Queen Etude US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
A KNIGHT'S TALE: QUEEN,HEART,WAR,THIN LIZZY,ERIC CLAPTON,DAVID BOWIE+[FREE SHIP] US $6.98 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Handel: Fireworks, Water Music, Queen Sheba / Menuhin (CD, 2 Discs, RPO, France) US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
WITCH QUEEN BANG A GONG / WITCH QUEEN WLP vinyl 12'' US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 52m
QUEEN - SAVE ME - EMI5022 SINGLE 7 INCH US $3.20 [0 bids]
Heart Little Queen 1977 1st Kendun Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, VG++ US $16.80 Buy It Now 2h 55m
QUEEN - ITS A HARD LIFE - QUEEN 3 US $3.20 [0 bids]
Flash Gordon - Queen New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $25.05 Buy It Now 2h 57m
QUEEN - A Day At The Races / Cassette Album Tape / 1761 US $6.42 Buy It Now 2h 57m
QUEEN MOTHER RAGE SLIPPING INTO DARKNESS VINYL 12'' US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 58m
MY BOBBY SOX QUEEN & OTHER TEEN ROCKERS - 28 Tracks US $19.75 Buy It Now 3h
MONDO ROCK_The Queen And Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_D1a US $10.56 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Queen - live killer Korea Unique Green Cover 2 LP US $35.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
QUEEN - Live At Wembley '86 ORIG 1992 Freddie Mercury INSERT 2 LP US $65.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
QUEEN - BEST Korea Only Unique Cover LP US $29.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
May, Brian [Queen] (27866) 8x10 Photo US $5.63 Buy It Now 3h 4m
BLUE RIDGE QUARTET SEALED LP BLUE QUEEN 1102 US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 6m
** KOKO TAYLOR ** THE QUEEN ** NM- ** IN SHRINK , A NICE GIFT, US $14.00 Buy It Now 3h 9m
Mercury, Freddie [Queen] (23850) 8x10 Photo US $5.63 Buy It Now 3h 10m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(47%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(34%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Oh no .another Queen live album? Since I experienced a bit of problem with Queen "Killers" I was a bit reluctant to purchase another live concert from Queen due to sound quality. To put it in perspective, the "Killers" album was very noisy as the audience was shouting and clapping hands all over passages of the music so that the music itself was quite hard to listen. But as I saw this CD at local CD store with quite cheap price, I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, I do enjoy this album, especially on the music the band plays plus excellent live vibes from the crowd. The recorded audio quality is quite transparent throughout the performance of the band. Another reason for not purchasing the CD was the fact that I was not quite like having Queen in concert - I'd rather listen to the studio than the live recording.

This live performance was recorded and filmed at The Montreal Forum in Montreal, Canada on November 24 and 25, 1981. Producers Justin Shirley-Smith and Kris Fredriksson returned to the original 24 track analog tapes recorded and originally mixed. The live album kicks off as the band on stage with Intro which sets the overall tone of the concert. From the noise created by the crowd it sounds like they will create excellent live vibes. The ambient intro is then combined with a sound of thunder which bridges Brian May's guitar rhythm and Roger Taylor's drum work to start with "We Will Rock You" in fast mode. "Hello Montreal ..!!! Long time no see. Ok . you wanna get crazy? Come on let's do it", says Freddy followed with my favorite track "Let Me Entertain You". Well from this point I can sense that the show is really crazy even though not as crazy as "Killers".

When the band plays their classic track "Now I am Here" from Sheer Heart Attack album, I really like this version because it's performed so lively and I can hear clearly that Roger Taylor is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known. His drumming is really dynamic and it's becoming one of the key attractions from this track. This track is also improvised by Freddy to get audience participation. Brian May's guitar solo is also different from any other version. Another track that Reddy seems to expect audience participation is "Love of My Life" but it sounds not quite having a good response from the crowd as indicated by Freddy saying "You don't know it" and nodded by Brian May who commented "right". The other thing tha I like is on "Guitar Solo" where Brian May puts the melody of Brighton Rock in his solo. Well, I hope they play Brighton Rock.

Overall, it's a very good rock concert which I believe will make Queen fans satisfied with this performance. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#175769) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 30, 2008

5 stars Wow! What a wonderful piece of music this is! Queen was always concidered one of the best (if not THE best) live bands on the planet, but there never really was a true evidence in form of a decent live album. I mean, Live Killers had some brilliant moments but the sound quality was very bad and ... (read more)

Report this review (#177612) | Posted by nuncjusz | Monday, July 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal"