ROCK MONTREAL

8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Released in 2007 as a double CD / triple vinyl on October 28 in Australia, October 29 in Europe, and October 30 in the US.
Recorded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Montreal Forum on November 24 and November 25, 1981.

Thanks to gatot for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal Music

Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$10.56
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Rock MontrealRock Montreal
Multiple Formats
Eagle Rock Ent 2010
DVD$7.41
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL 3LP LIVE BOXSET LIMITED EDITION MINT 2007 USD $40.89 [11 bids]
Queen ?- Rock Montreal - Premium Vinyl LP USD $198.99 [0 bids]
Queen Rock Montreal - Queen (2007, CD New) USD $17.90 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Rock Montreal USD $200.00 [0 bids]
USD $275.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN-LIVE IN MONTREAL 1981 & LIVE AID 1985-JAPAN 3 DVD L08 USD $48.50 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID DVD Special Edition 2 Disc Set DVD Picturediscs USD $34.15 Buy It Now 8 days
3 X QUEEN CINEMA FLYERS - QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL 1981 - FREDDIE MERCURY USD $1.89 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL BY QUEEN (CD) USD $22.74 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Rock Montreal by Queen *New CD* USD $12.69 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Rock Montreal(Live) - Queen USD $14.32 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen ?- Rock Montreal 3 × Vinyl LP Box Set Mint Free Shipping 2007 USD $511.46 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Rock Montreal - Queen New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $23.91 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Queen Rock Montreal [CD New] USD $12.96 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD): Queen USD $9.93 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Queen Rock Montreal UK DVD EREDV644 EAGLE VISION Sealed 2007 USD $27.90 Buy It Now 16 days
The Kingpins (Montreal Lorraine Muller Queen of Ska) Let's Go To Work CD 1999 NM USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL - NEW CD BOXSET USD $12.66 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Rock Montreal (Live 2CD 28 Tracks 2007) USD $12.56 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLY / ROCK MONTREAL / LIVE IN RIO / ON NEW DVD USD $56.12 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Rock Montreal 5034504964471, DVD REGION 2, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $23.84 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN**1981: ROCK MONTREAL**2 CD SET USD $9.98 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID - EREDV666 USD $27.06 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Rock Montreal 0050087111083, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $26.76 Buy It Now 27 days
Mado [Digipak] by Mado (CD, Jun-2010, star.ca inc.) DRAG QUEEN FROM MONTREAL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL LARGE RARE PROMO POSTER USD $11.79 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - Queen Rock Montreal CD USD $20.39 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN - ROCK MONTREAL NEW CD USD $22.66 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2DVD) [2007], Good DVD, , USD $16.43 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen Rock Montreal Queen CD USD $12.65 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(48%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Oh no .another Queen live album? Since I experienced a bit of problem with Queen "Killers" I was a bit reluctant to purchase another live concert from Queen due to sound quality. To put it in perspective, the "Killers" album was very noisy as the audience was shouting and clapping hands all over passages of the music so that the music itself was quite hard to listen. But as I saw this CD at local CD store with quite cheap price, I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, I do enjoy this album, especially on the music the band plays plus excellent live vibes from the crowd. The recorded audio quality is quite transparent throughout the performance of the band. Another reason for not purchasing the CD was the fact that I was not quite like having Queen in concert - I'd rather listen to the studio than the live recording.

This live performance was recorded and filmed at The Montreal Forum in Montreal, Canada on November 24 and 25, 1981. Producers Justin Shirley-Smith and Kris Fredriksson returned to the original 24 track analog tapes recorded and originally mixed. The live album kicks off as the band on stage with Intro which sets the overall tone of the concert. From the noise created by the crowd it sounds like they will create excellent live vibes. The ambient intro is then combined with a sound of thunder which bridges Brian May's guitar rhythm and Roger Taylor's drum work to start with "We Will Rock You" in fast mode. "Hello Montreal ..!!! Long time no see. Ok . you wanna get crazy? Come on let's do it", says Freddy followed with my favorite track "Let Me Entertain You". Well from this point I can sense that the show is really crazy even though not as crazy as "Killers".

When the band plays their classic track "Now I am Here" from Sheer Heart Attack album, I really like this version because it's performed so lively and I can hear clearly that Roger Taylor is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known. His drumming is really dynamic and it's becoming one of the key attractions from this track. This track is also improvised by Freddy to get audience participation. Brian May's guitar solo is also different from any other version. Another track that Reddy seems to expect audience participation is "Love of My Life" but it sounds not quite having a good response from the crowd as indicated by Freddy saying "You don't know it" and nodded by Brian May who commented "right". The other thing tha I like is on "Guitar Solo" where Brian May puts the melody of Brighton Rock in his solo. Well, I hope they play Brighton Rock.

Overall, it's a very good rock concert which I believe will make Queen fans satisfied with this performance. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#175769) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 30, 2008

5 stars Wow! What a wonderful piece of music this is! Queen was always concidered one of the best (if not THE best) live bands on the planet, but there never really was a true evidence in form of a decent live album. I mean, Live Killers had some brilliant moments but the sound quality was very bad and ... (read more)

Report this review (#177612) | Posted by nuncjusz | Monday, July 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal"