ROCK MONTREAL

8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Released in 2007 as a double CD / triple vinyl on October 28 in Australia, October 29 in Europe, and October 30 in the US.
Recorded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Montreal Forum on November 24 and November 25, 1981.

Thanks to gatot for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal Music

ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 1995
Night at the Opera, Deluxe EditionNight at the Opera, Deluxe Edition
Remastered · Deluxe Edition · Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2011
HEART Little Queen 1977 Portrait LP JR 34799 EXC/EXC+ w/ lyric sleeve US $7.50 [0 bids]
34m 11s
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Cosmos Rocks ( CD 2008 ) NEW / SEALED US $3.22 Buy It Now 34m 46s
Purcell Birthday Odes for Queen Mary 1976 Quadraphonic Stereo Angel Lp US $12.15 Buy It Now 34m 59s
PATRICK HERNANDEZ - DISCO QUEEN - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE US $15.00 Buy It Now 36m 34s
Queen Of Spades - Too Much Time On My Hands Styx A & M 2323 US $2.97 [0 bids]
37m 25s
Queen - Day at the Races (1993) Digital Master Series CD US $8.73 Buy It Now 40m 51s
QUEEN-A NIGHT AT THE OPERA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE-POP ROCK-1975 US $15.00 Buy It Now 42m 17s
QUEEN, Another Bites On The Dust-Don't Try Suicide, 45 E-47031, 1980 VG+ US $10.95 Buy It Now 42m 18s
QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE/QUEEN-Under Pressure-Soul Brother, 45 E 47235, 1981 VG VG US $9.95 Buy It Now 42m 19s
QUEEN (LIVE) KILLERS - 1979 DBL LP - Excellent Condition US $32.99 [0 bids]
42m 27s
Canadian Brass Champions CD 1983 VG+ Queen Beatles Elton John covers US $3.99 Buy It Now 47m 59s
SEX PISTOLS God Save The Queen UK vinyl picture disc 7" numbered NEW/UNPLAYED US $40.49 Buy It Now 49m 2s
OST-THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA: QUEEN OF THE DESERT-JAPAN Ltd/Ed CD B50 US $13.50 Buy It Now 49m 9s
ABBA Gold: 19-Track Greatest Hits CD Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Waterloo, SOS US $2.49 [0 bids]
49m 18s
Iron Eagle OST QUEEN "One Vision" OST 1986 LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 51m 14s
QUEEN LIVE / P-13117 WITH OBI US $129.99 Buy It Now 51m 49s
DOLLIE DE LUXE - QUEEN OF THE NIGHT - PORTUGAL 45 MAXI SINGLE US $25.00 Buy It Now 56m 22s
Queen "Live" 12" 1985 rare exclusive Brazil press US $29.00 Buy It Now 56m 31s
QUEEN - HOT SPACE - UK LP EXCELLENT CONDITION & INNER US $8.57 [0 bids]
57m 14s
QUEEN - JAZZ - LP IN EMBOSSED GATEFOLD SLEEVE WITH PICTURE INNER US $7.76 [0 bids]
57m 14s
SOOZEE doo wop soul 45 DeROY GREEN - Beggar To A Queen + Teen Center NICE US $19.99 [0 bids]
1h
ALVIN QUEEN- Glidin' and Stridin'~NILVA 3403 VERY RARE US $22.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
QUEEN hot space Cassettes - RUSSIA US $9.90 Buy It Now 1h 3m
queen freddie mercury european tour book 2005 paul rodgers programme brian may US $9.72 [0 bids]
DONNA SUMMER (DISCO QUEEN) 8X10" HIGH QUALITY OLD UNPUBLISHED PRINT 1980 US $21.05 [0 bids]
BIG BUB-NEED YOUR LOVE(FEAT. QUEEN LATIFAH) 4 MIXES-KEDAR U12-56129 VG+/VG+ 12" US $9.98 Buy It Now 1h 6m
QUEEN a night at the opera Cassettes - RUSSIA US $15.90 Buy It Now 1h 6m
QUEEN jazz Cassettes - RUSSIA US $9.90 Buy It Now 1h 8m
CHANDOS ABRD 1142 RESPIGHI BELKIS QUEEN OF SHEBA LP EX++ DIG METAMORPHOSEN US $8.08 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Doris Duke / Sandra Phillips deep soul queen CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
BOBBY DARIN ~ QUEEN OF THE HOP b/w LOST LOVE ~ UK TRI LONDON 7" SINGLE US $40.51 Buy It Now 1h 12m
PROFESSIONAL pro QUEEN BACKING TRACKS US $10.53 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Queen Pen-It's true-1998 12" single US $8.08 Buy It Now 1h 20m
K.C. & THE SUNSHINE BAND-Queen Of Clubs/Do It Good UK 7" Ex Cond US $9.70 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Aretha Franklin - Queen of Soul (The Very Best of , 1994 CD QUALITY CHECKED FAST US $4.84 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Killer Queen: A Tribute to Queen by Various Artists (CD, Aug-2005, Hollywood) US $1.69 [0 bids]
QUEEN: SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE-45rpm US $4.86 [0 bids]
Queen Made In Heaven Cassette Tape 1995 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen Jazz Rare 7/4U UK Press Fully Laminated G&L Inner G&L Gatefold EMI EMA 788 US $6.46 [0 bids]
QUEEN 'I Want To Break Free' 1984 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $8.08 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Queen live at the Rainbow 74 lp US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Queen,Cinderella,CD,Columbia House,Waynes World,Jimi Hendrix,Eric Clapton,Gary W US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Queen Of My Heart (Radio Edit) [CD 2] [CD 2], Westlife, Good Limited Edition, Si US $4.41 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Vince Carson Queen Of My Lonesome Heart b/w I Long For You "X" 4X-0144 VG++ US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Sex Pistols Original Vintage God Save The Queen T.Shirt Very Old 9 Pics US $3.42 [4 bids]
Queen of Rockabilly by Wanda Jackson CD US $0.99 [1 bids]
Lot of 3 QUEEN LP VG TO VG US $25.00 [0 bids]
Bruiser Queen Cake Like MUSIC CD US $8.40 Buy It Now 1h 40m
MEMORIES: Volume 2 featuring: Billie Holiday-Queen of Jazz US $1.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN GOOD OLD-FASHIONED LOVER BOY EP RARE 7" 45 SINGLE CLASSIC ROCK US $9.70 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Queen Makedah Spiritual Healing CD US $12.53 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN SOMEBODY TO LOVE WHITE MAN RARE 7" 45 SINGLE CLASSIC ROCK US $5.67 Buy It Now 1h 44m
OZAWA - TCHAIKOVSKY queen of spades RCA 3xCDs Ger no IFPI - MINT US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
BOBBY DARIN Queen Of The Hop / Lost Love 45 RPM Record ATCO #45-6127 NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Psych Garage 45 QUEEN ANNE'S LACE Windows & Doors MONA-LEE promo HEAR US $7.99 [0 bids]
gloria edwards - soul queen of texas - edsel 611 - cd new/ss - ref# 5377 US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Vintage Vinyl - 45 rpm 1981 Juice Newton's "Queen of Hearts" US $4.50 [0 bids]
DEVOS, POIRE - CHARPENTIER music for the funeral of queen ERATO CD no IFPI NM US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Queen - News Of The World [Vinyl New] US $18.02 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Queen Deceiver US $4.15 Buy It Now 1h 55m
QUEEN - THE WORKS (2CD) -*NEW CD* *SEALED* US $6.70 Buy It Now 1h 56m
RODRIGUES AMALIA - QUEEN OF FADO THE - EUCD2337 US $10.09 Buy It Now 1h 57m
EU Import QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack 2-CD DELUXE EDITION 2011 NEW Sealed US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Queen - A Night At The Opera - UK LP - Original 1975 Release [B] US $10.53 [2 bids]
Long Live the Queen [PA] by Lisa Lampanelli (CD, Mar-2009, Jack) STAND UP COMEDY US $2.40 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Queen - Jazz - UK LP - Original 1978 Release - With Poster [B] US $12.15 [3 bids]
QUEEN FLASH GORDON SOUNDTRACK 180 GRAM VINYL LP SEALED BRAND NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h
Janelle Monae The Electric Lady SEALED RED 2LP (1000)/Black & White LP/ Queen 7" US $79.99 [0 bids]
2h
QUEEN A Kind Of Magic 1986 UK 12" vinyl single EXCELLENT CONDITION US $24.29 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN - FOREVER - PROMO ADVANCE 2014 PRESS RELEASE FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY US $19.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN - FLASH GORDON (2CD) -*NEW CD* *SEALED* US $6.70 Buy It Now 2h 4m
= REDUCED = Queen - Thank God It's Christmas - (1984) 7" Single US $3.22 Buy It Now 2h 7m
= REDUCED = QUEEN " GREATEST HITS " - BRAND NEW CD US $12.95 Buy It Now 2h 8m
JOANNE ELLIS - Queen Of The World - Excellent Condition 7" single Magnet MAG 182 US $8.08 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN - DEEP CUTS II -*NEW CD* *SEALED* US $4.12 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Jo Brennan - Canada's Queen of the autoharp RARE Original Instrumental CD (New!) US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Maggie Bell - Queen Of The Night - Terrific E+ LP - Cornell Dupre Chuck Rainey US $9.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Queen Bohemain Rhapsody Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl US $113.40 Buy It Now 2h 9m
SOUL.HOT CHOCOLATE.DISCO QUEEN.UK ORIG 7".VG US $2.84 Buy It Now 2h 12m
QUEEN - LIVE IN BUDAPEST [DVD BOXSET] [DVD/2 CDS] [REGION FREE] NEW DVD BOXSET US $29.57 Buy It Now 2h 13m
QUEEN NOW I'M HERE 7" SINGLE 1974 EXCELLENT US $2.84 [0 bids]
K.C. & THE SUNSHINE BAND "QUEEN OF CLUBS" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 2h 19m
NOW That's What I Call Music! 1993 Japan VJCP 25081 Queen, Paul McCartney + US $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen At Live In Budapest VHS Video (UK) US $3.22 [0 bids]
Brian May + Friends STAR FLEET PROJECT Japan mini LP CD w/OBI Queen / Van Halen US $17.95 Buy It Now 2h 20m
QUEEN HUGE 35"X23" MOSAIC WALL POSTER FREDDIE MERCURY US $19.43 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Queen At Wembley VHS Concert Video US $3.22 [0 bids]
QUEEN Classic Rock LP THE GAME US $5.99 [0 bids]
RARE vintage 1991 Queen Greatest Hits II 2X LP record NR MINT UK IMPORT VG++ US $10.49 [2 bids]
QUEEN Jazz (1978) Vinyl Record LP VG GATEFOLD COVER 6E-166 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
QUEEN "SHEER HEART ATTACK" 1974 ELECTRA CANADA PRESS (7Es-1026) VINYL RECORD EX US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
QUEEN SHEER HEART ATTACK ELEKTRA (7ES-1026) STEREO 1974 VINYL RECORD VG++ US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
HEART Little Queen Record LP Vinyl Album VG++ Cover VG++ US $5.00 [0 bids]
Melvins Tribute to Bowie/Kinks/Queen/Roxy Music/Venom/Scientists AmRep /500 7"s US $204.99 [1 bids]
Angel - Little Boy Blue c/w Tragedy Queen 1974 UK 45 CUBE US $6.46 [1 bids]
ELECTRA, 45, DEMO, QUEEN, WE WILL ROCK YOU, E-46532-A US $21.38 Buy It Now 2h 32m
From Bubblegum To Sky -- Nothing Sadder Than Lonely Queen CD US $1.29 [0 bids]
Sex Pistols God Save The Queen Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl US $80.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Queen At Live In Rio VHS Video US $3.22 [0 bids]
Ivy Queen Karaoke: Ivy Queen - Latin Stars Karaoke CD US $11.98 Buy It Now 2h 34m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(47%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(34%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Oh no .another Queen live album? Since I experienced a bit of problem with Queen "Killers" I was a bit reluctant to purchase another live concert from Queen due to sound quality. To put it in perspective, the "Killers" album was very noisy as the audience was shouting and clapping hands all over passages of the music so that the music itself was quite hard to listen. But as I saw this CD at local CD store with quite cheap price, I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, I do enjoy this album, especially on the music the band plays plus excellent live vibes from the crowd. The recorded audio quality is quite transparent throughout the performance of the band. Another reason for not purchasing the CD was the fact that I was not quite like having Queen in concert - I'd rather listen to the studio than the live recording.

This live performance was recorded and filmed at The Montreal Forum in Montreal, Canada on November 24 and 25, 1981. Producers Justin Shirley-Smith and Kris Fredriksson returned to the original 24 track analog tapes recorded and originally mixed. The live album kicks off as the band on stage with Intro which sets the overall tone of the concert. From the noise created by the crowd it sounds like they will create excellent live vibes. The ambient intro is then combined with a sound of thunder which bridges Brian May's guitar rhythm and Roger Taylor's drum work to start with "We Will Rock You" in fast mode. "Hello Montreal ..!!! Long time no see. Ok . you wanna get crazy? Come on let's do it", says Freddy followed with my favorite track "Let Me Entertain You". Well from this point I can sense that the show is really crazy even though not as crazy as "Killers".

When the band plays their classic track "Now I am Here" from Sheer Heart Attack album, I really like this version because it's performed so lively and I can hear clearly that Roger Taylor is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known. His drumming is really dynamic and it's becoming one of the key attractions from this track. This track is also improvised by Freddy to get audience participation. Brian May's guitar solo is also different from any other version. Another track that Reddy seems to expect audience participation is "Love of My Life" but it sounds not quite having a good response from the crowd as indicated by Freddy saying "You don't know it" and nodded by Brian May who commented "right". The other thing tha I like is on "Guitar Solo" where Brian May puts the melody of Brighton Rock in his solo. Well, I hope they play Brighton Rock.

Overall, it's a very good rock concert which I believe will make Queen fans satisfied with this performance. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#175769) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 30, 2008

5 stars Wow! What a wonderful piece of music this is! Queen was always concidered one of the best (if not THE best) live bands on the planet, but there never really was a true evidence in form of a decent live album. I mean, Live Killers had some brilliant moments but the sound quality was very bad and ... (read more)

Report this review (#177612) | Posted by nuncjusz | Monday, July 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal"