ROCK MONTREAL

8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I'm Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Released in 2007 as a double CD / triple vinyl on October 28 in Australia, October 29 in Europe, and October 30 in the US.
Recorded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Montreal Forum on November 24 and November 25, 1981.

Thanks to gatot for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal Music

ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$12.93
Queen - Freddie Mercury - Jazz Logo - Woven Sew On/Iron On Patch US $4.34 Buy It Now 35m 30s
ASD 2553 ED1 Janet Baker Dieskau Barenboim Queen Elizabeth Hall 1970 NM/VG US $10.49 Buy It Now 36m 3s
ABBA GOLD GREATEST HITS CD MAMMA MIA WATERLOO FERNANDO S.O.S. DANCING QUEEN US $4.50 Buy It Now 36m 14s
MALKAT AMBATIA Queen of a Bathtub CD RE OOP Rare Israeli psych freak beat listen US $150.00 Buy It Now 37m 26s
QUEEN'S CHAMBER TRIO - BEETHOVEN SONATAS & TRIOS NEW CD US $20.35 Buy It Now 39m 39s
Queen's Royal Pipers - Best Of Scottish Pipes & Drums [CD New] US $8.71 Buy It Now 45m 1s
Queen "News of the World" Album Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
46m 22s
JUICE NEWTON queen of hearts 7" b/w river of love (4997) pic sleeve us capitol 1 US $8.45 Buy It Now 46m 41s
HEART - LITTLE QUEEN/DOG & BUTTERFLY [BOX] - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.69 Buy It Now 1h
SANTRRA OXYD king and queen and car 12" 4 trk king and queen b/w car, auto and k US $8.45 Buy It Now 1h 5m
ERMA THOMPSON / ARI / BRUNBACH BROWN - MADAM QUEEN NEW CD US $21.44 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Dave & Sugar 45 Queen Of The Silver Dollar / Fools US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
1914 ANGEL beatles queen howard/blaikley beach boys hollies george michaell who US $1.60 [0 bids]
SWEET ANGEL BY ANGEL good time fanny little boy blue sweet queen 70s glam rock US $1.60 [0 bids]
DAVE EDMUNDS - Queen Of Hearts - Excellent Con 7" Single Swan Song SSK 14919 US $6.44 Buy It Now 1h 15m
AMPLIFIED Official Uni-Sex Tee Shirt Various Sizes MORRISEY QUEEN IS DEAD US $38.70 Buy It Now 1h 15m
HONEYCOMBS MAGIC FOOTPRINTS beatles beach boys hollies 60s 70s 80s 90s queen who US $1.60 [0 bids]
HONEYCOMBS shadow of joe meek have i the right 60s beatles queen beach boys US $1.60 [0 bids]
2012 spaceships all over the world ANGEL cd queen/sweet/pop rock/beatles/stones US $1.60 [0 bids]
ANGEL GHOST IN THE MACHINE, SWEET,T REX,DAVID BOWIE,ROXY MUSIC,QUEEN,SMOKIE,70s US $1.60 [0 bids]
ANGEL d.b.v JIMMY'S OPERA rock pop opera beatles pink floyd who queen beach boys US $0.81 [0 bids]
Madonna - The Madonna Story - The True Story Behind the Queen of Pop [DVD], Acce US $2.24 Buy It Now 1h 19m
HONEYCOMBS from the underworld beatles beach boys hollies queen howard blaikley US $1.60 [0 bids]
HONEYCOMBS HOWARD/BLAIKLEY LENNON/MCARTNEY,BEATLES,60s,70's,BEACH BOYS,QUEEN US $1.60 [0 bids]
QUEEN - The Works (CD 1984) JAPAN Pressing/ No Barcode US $14.52 [0 bids]
Back On The Bayou, Queen Ida, Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
FATHER YOU SEE QUEEN - 47 NEW CD US $15.29 Buy It Now 1h 29m
GEORGE QUINCY / QUEEN'S CHAMBER BAND - POCAHONTAS & CHOCTAW DIARIES NEW CD US $20.35 Buy It Now 1h 29m
KOKO TAYLOR - QUEEN OF THE BLUES NEW CD US $21.79 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Kampuchea Concert Album LP The Clash McCartney The Who Costello Queen Blockheads US $19.95 Buy It Now 1h 32m
EURYTHMICS KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA / SEE NO EVIL VINYL 7" SINGLE PIC SLVE US $2.57 Buy It Now 1h 35m
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN 2 DVD Ltd/Ed M39 YZ US $58.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
QUEEN - Jazz ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP US $16.92 Buy It Now 1h 41m
QUEEN Hot Space 1982 UK 1st PRESS EMI EMA797 LP EX +DIE-CUT INNER SLEEVE US $8.87 [3 bids]
Queen - A Day at the Races 1976 original Canadian pressing US $40.33 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Hamasaki Ayumi / Party Queen [CD+DVD Limited Edition] NEW SEALED US $29.49 Buy It Now 1h 45m
queen - you don't fool me (4 vers) (US)1995 4 trk 12" hollywood hr-66003 US $5.00 [0 bids]
queen - innuendo(explosive version) +2 (UK)1991 3trk 12" rare pic disc all NM US $45.00 Buy It Now 1h 50m
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN DVD I98 US $40.50 Buy It Now 1h 53m
AMALIA RODRIGUES - QUEEN OF FADO - GREEK PROMO SEALED CD US $14.90 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Freddie Mercury - The Freddie Mercury Album - Cd Album - Queen US $7.26 Buy It Now 1h 59m
queen freddie mercury european tour book 2005 paul rodgers programme brian may US $9.68 [0 bids]
2h
Theresia - GOSPEL QUEEN ALL CLASSICS - Japan CD - NEW US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h
queen - pain is so close to pleasure(2 vers) +don't lose your heart (US)1986 12" US $12.00 [0 bids]
2h
Queen -Poster US $8.05 [0 bids]
queen - queen II (phillipines)1974 LP emi ema-767 non-gatefold cover vinyl EX US $45.00 [0 bids]
DISCO/ The Fiestas - Tina, The Disco Queen (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
SMITHS - QUEEN IS DEAD NEW CD US $22.88 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Sex Pistols God Save The Queen new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $12.08 Buy It Now 2h 11m
QUEEN BAND MEMORABILIA SIGNED FRAMED, LIMITED EDITION TO 499 w/ COA US $69.76 Buy It Now 2h 11m
QUEEN S ENGLISH - EQ CD NEW AND SEALED RARE BRITISH HIP HOP US $12.89 Buy It Now 2h 13m
FREDDIE MERCURY - LIVING ON MY OWN CD SINGLE NEAR MINT QUEEN US $8.05 Buy It Now 2h 13m
DISCO/ Gary Criss - Brazilian Nights / Amazon Queen (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Lickitty Clit by Lickitty Clit CD Queen Bee Fabulous Disaster Peaches Detroit US $2.00 [0 bids]
Queen/Freddie Mercury Friends Will Be Friends / Seven Seas Of Rhye 7" Single US $4.02 [0 bids]
Cake Like : Bruiser Queen CD (1997) US $3.96 Buy It Now 2h 25m
BAND OF THE LIFE GUARDS The Queen's Silver Jubilee Vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION US $10.87 Buy It Now 2h 25m
QUEEN- JUKE BOX TITLE STRIP- US $1.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Queen Faith No More Vixen Gun Golden Earring Robert Plant UK Made Cassette US $6.74 Buy It Now 2h 28m
QUEEN POSTER "BRAZIL 81" LICENSED "BRAND NEW" FREEDIE MERCURY US $10.53 Buy It Now 2h 31m
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - BELOVED (UK) NEW CD US $31.89 Buy It Now 2h 31m
ROCK 'N' ROLL CHRISTMAS Queen Billy Squire+ MINT CASSETTE FAST FREE US SHIPPING US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Queen A Night at the Opera Signed Typography Wall Art Print Song Lyrics Poster US $8.05 [0 bids]
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN BLU-RAY DVD M65 US $54.99 Buy It Now 2h 39m
DISCO/ Nonchalance - Love Queen Boogie US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Queen - Greatest Hits - Double Cassette US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Ost : The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert CD (2002) US $3.94 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Return of the Champions - & Paul Rodgers Queen New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh US $24.43 Buy It Now 2h 48m
`Zephyr` QUEEN Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Word Poster US $8.05 [0 bids]
Band of the Grenadier Guards - God Save The Queen 1959 7" Decca F 10084 US $5.65 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Queen - Game (1998) Remastered CD US $7.24 Buy It Now 2h 56m
QUEEN A NIGHT PHOTO / PIC CD GOLD DISC RECORD FREE P+P US $193.51 Buy It Now 3h 8m
The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths (CD, Oct-1990, Sire) US $0.85 [2 bids]
A Kind of Magic [Bonus Track] [Hollywood] by Queen (CD, Jun-1991, Hollywood) US $5.99 [0 bids]
King and Queen of Country 4 LP Box Set Johnny Cash and Tammy Wynette P4S5328 US $8.95 [0 bids]
QUEEN A Day At The Races LP Record Classic Rock Vintage Vinyl RARE 1976 Elektra US $5.00 [0 bids]
Hot Chocolate - Disco Queen - RAK - UK US $3.23 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WORKS [DELUXE EDITION] - NEW CD BOXSET US $21.36 Buy It Now 3h 15m
George Michael And Queen With Lisa Stansfield - Five Live US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Soca Queen - Alison Hinds New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $48.95 Buy It Now 3h 22m
BOOGIE/ Barney Rachabane - Caribbean Queen (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
BOOGIE RAP/ Sylvia - It's Good To Be The Queen (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Black Reign by Queen Latifah (CD, Nov-1993, Motown (Record Label)) US $5.46 Buy It Now 3h 23m
QUEEN IDA / CAUGHT IN THE ACT / JAPAN CD + STICKER OBI K32Y US $39.99 [0 bids]
Queen - A Day At The Races - 1U/1U Press - EMTC 104 - LP Vinyl Record US $40.32 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack - EMC 3061 - LP Vinyl Record US $16.12 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Queen - Queen II - EMA 767 - 4U/4U - LP Vinyl Record US $32.25 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Queen - Queen - EMC 3006 - BLAIR RULES - LP Vinyl Record US $32.25 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Queen - LP w/Mini Poster Obi Japan Rare Freddie Mercury US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Queen ?- Innuendo - Cassette US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Queen Patsy Stranger Cole Rare Jap CD Sonia Pottinger Ska Mod US $24.18 Buy It Now 3h 31m
QUEEN : QUEEN ST CD ALBUM IMPORT HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 1991 SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE LIAR US $10.95 Buy It Now 3h 32m
ANGEL d.b.v JIMMY'S OPERA rock pop opera beatles pink floyd who queen beach boys US $1.60 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(47%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(34%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Oh no .another Queen live album? Since I experienced a bit of problem with Queen "Killers" I was a bit reluctant to purchase another live concert from Queen due to sound quality. To put it in perspective, the "Killers" album was very noisy as the audience was shouting and clapping hands all over passages of the music so that the music itself was quite hard to listen. But as I saw this CD at local CD store with quite cheap price, I purchased it anyway. To my surprise, I do enjoy this album, especially on the music the band plays plus excellent live vibes from the crowd. The recorded audio quality is quite transparent throughout the performance of the band. Another reason for not purchasing the CD was the fact that I was not quite like having Queen in concert - I'd rather listen to the studio than the live recording.

This live performance was recorded and filmed at The Montreal Forum in Montreal, Canada on November 24 and 25, 1981. Producers Justin Shirley-Smith and Kris Fredriksson returned to the original 24 track analog tapes recorded and originally mixed. The live album kicks off as the band on stage with Intro which sets the overall tone of the concert. From the noise created by the crowd it sounds like they will create excellent live vibes. The ambient intro is then combined with a sound of thunder which bridges Brian May's guitar rhythm and Roger Taylor's drum work to start with "We Will Rock You" in fast mode. "Hello Montreal ..!!! Long time no see. Ok . you wanna get crazy? Come on let's do it", says Freddy followed with my favorite track "Let Me Entertain You". Well from this point I can sense that the show is really crazy even though not as crazy as "Killers".

When the band plays their classic track "Now I am Here" from Sheer Heart Attack album, I really like this version because it's performed so lively and I can hear clearly that Roger Taylor is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known. His drumming is really dynamic and it's becoming one of the key attractions from this track. This track is also improvised by Freddy to get audience participation. Brian May's guitar solo is also different from any other version. Another track that Reddy seems to expect audience participation is "Love of My Life" but it sounds not quite having a good response from the crowd as indicated by Freddy saying "You don't know it" and nodded by Brian May who commented "right". The other thing tha I like is on "Guitar Solo" where Brian May puts the melody of Brighton Rock in his solo. Well, I hope they play Brighton Rock.

Overall, it's a very good rock concert which I believe will make Queen fans satisfied with this performance. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#175769) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 30, 2008

5 stars Wow! What a wonderful piece of music this is! Queen was always concidered one of the best (if not THE best) live bands on the planet, but there never really was a true evidence in form of a decent live album. I mean, Live Killers had some brilliant moments but the sound quality was very bad and ... (read more)

Report this review (#177612) | Posted by nuncjusz | Monday, July 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal"