THE SINGLES COLLECTION

1. Space Oddity (5:15)
2. Changes (3:35)
3. Starman (4:18)
4. Ziggy Stardust (3:14)
5. Suffragette City (3:26)
6. John, I'm Only dancing (2:47)
7. The Jean Genie (4:07)
8. Drive-In Saturday (4:30)
9. Life On Mars? (3:51)
10. Sorrow (2:54)
11. Rebel Rebel (4:30)
12. Rock 'N' Roll Suicide (2:58)
13. Diamond Dogs (6:04)
14. Knock On Wood (3:03)
15. young Americans (5:11)
16. Fame (4:14)
17. Golden years (4:00)
18. Sound and Vision (3:02)

Disc Two

1. Heroes (3:37)
2. Beauty and the Beast (3:33)
3. Boys Keep Swinging (3:17)
4. DJ (4:00)
5. Alabama Song (3:51)
6. Ashes to Ashes (4:24)
7. Fashion (4:47)
8. Scary Monster (and Super Creeps) (5:11)
9. Under Pressure [With Queen] (3:57)
10. Wild is the Wind (6:01)
11. Let's Dance (4:07)
12. China Girl (4:16)
13. Modern Love (3:56)
14. Blue Jean (3:11)
15. This is not America [With Pat Metheny] (3:47)
16. Dancing in the Street [With Mick Jagger] (3:10)
17. Absolute Beginners (5:37)
18. Day-In Day-Out (4:11)

Search DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection lyrics

Search DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection tabs

David Bowie -Vocals

EMI (UK)
Rykodisc (U.S.)

Thanks to burtonrulez for the addition

DAVID BOWIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection Music

DAVID BOWIE THE SINGLES COLLECTION 2 CD'S USD $3.56 [7 bids]
David Bowie - The Singles Collection - Compilation DOUBLE Cassette - PLAY TESTED USD $9.15 Buy It Now 20h 46m
Rare David Bowie The Singles Collection Rykodisc 3 Disc Special RCD10218/19 USD $60.64 Buy It Now 2 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection (2002) - Used - Compact Disc USD $49.98 Buy It Now 2 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection (1993) VG+/M USD $17.68 Buy It Now 3 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection (2CD) - VERY GOOD - 24 HOUR POST!!! USD $18.43 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID BOWIE & VARIOUS ARTISTS A COLLECTION OF 18 ORIGINAL SINGLES FROM 198O'S USD $7.69 Buy It Now 4 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection (1993) VG+/M Cd Fat Box Retro Cd Album 2 Cd USD $14.50 Buy It Now 4 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection UK 2 CD album (Double CD) CDEM1512 EMI 1993 USD $36.17 Buy It Now 4 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection 2 CD album (Double CD) UK CDEM1512 EMI USD $30.36 Buy It Now 4 days
David Bowie 2 CD album (Double CD) The Singles Collection UK CDEM1512 EMI 1993 USD $29.97 Buy It Now 4 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection Best Of 2CD FREEPOST USD $7.64 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION - NEW 37 TRACK 2 CD SET! CLASSIC ROCK! USD $7.67 [0 bids]
David Bowie - Singles Collection Fatbox USD $9.21 Buy It Now 6 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection 2xCD SET NEW AND SEALED USD $18.43 Buy It Now 6 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection (2 X CD) USD $5.98 Buy It Now 7 days
DAVID BOWIE "SINGLES COLLECTION" 2 CD NEW+ USD $26.84 Buy It Now 7 days
David Bowie ~ The Singles Collection USD $0.75 [0 bids]
THE SINGLES COLLECTION,DAVID BOWIE RARE DOUBLE CASSETTE TAPE IN SUPERB CONDITION USD $12.28 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVID BOWIE THE SINGLES COLLECTION 2 CD 37 TRACKS FAT BOX USD $6.13 Buy It Now 9 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection - 2-disc CD Album set USD $1.52 [0 bids]
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] Double CD Album (Greatest Hits) USD $3.41 Buy It Now 9 days
David Bowie 5 x 7" Vinyl Single Lot / Collection (New Picture Discs) USD $76.88 Buy It Now 10 days
DAVID BOWIE - Best Of Bowie - 2xCD Album *Hits**Singles**Collection* USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
David Bowie Singles Collection 45 Great New COASTER Set USD $10.75 Buy It Now 11 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) USD $7.67 Buy It Now 11 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection 1993 Complication Album Cassette USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection...Greatest Hits...Best Of (2CD) NEW/SEALED USD $19.91 Buy It Now 11 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) 2 cd - FASTPOST CD USD $7.49 Buy It Now 13 days
DAVID BOWIE THE SINGLES COLLECTION CD DOUBLE ALBUM (1993) 7243 8 28099 2 0 USD $4.54 Buy It Now 14 days
The Singles Collection by David Bowie (Box Set CD, Nov-1993, 2 Discs, EMI Music) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 14 days
David Bowie : Singles Collection 1 CD (2000) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 15 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection 2 CD album (Double CD) UK CDEM1512 EMI USD $24.51 Buy It Now 16 days
David Bowie - 3 Record Collection - Blue Jean / Cat People / Tonight USD $6.00 Buy It Now 16 days
David Bowie Singles Collection 1994 Magazine Advert #1069 USD $7.67 Buy It Now 16 days
David Bowie The Collection CD 12 Songs Great 2005 Compilation of Non-Singles USD $5.99 Buy It Now 19 days
DAVID BOWIE Japan Only 1998 NM 2 CD+Obi THE SINGLES COLLECTION USD $59.99 Buy It Now 19 days
DAVID BOWIE - Changesbowie - CD Album *Best Of**Hits**Collection**Singles* USD $2.69 Buy It Now 20 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection JAPAN 2CD 1993 TOCP-8057.58 USD $19.13 Buy It Now 20 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) USD $7.67 Buy It Now 23 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (2CD 1993) USD $6.13 Buy It Now 23 days
DAVID BOWIE Japan Only 1993 NM 2 CD THE SINGLES COLLECTION USD $45.99 Buy It Now 26 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection Japan CD w/obi TOCP-8057-58 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 26 days
David Bowie "The Singles Collection" 3 LP Set w/insert. U.K print. VERY RARE ! USD $114.99 Buy It Now 27 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (CD 1993) 37 TRACKS -NEAR MINT 2 X CD USD $9.23 Buy It Now 27 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) USD $4.54 Buy It Now 28 days
David Bowie : The Singles Collection (2CDs) (1993) USD $6.07 Buy It Now 28 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection UK EMI double cassette play tested excellent USD $10.38 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy DAVID BOWIE music online Buy DAVID BOWIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DAVID BOWIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(24%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars I purchased this double CD set when I was constructing my CD collection (back to 96 or so). I found it interesting enough to buy even if I possessed each track featured here. The purpose was to get all of his hit singles on a handy double CD set.

What's nice with this exhaustive singles compilation is that you have of course all these great musical moments (just look at the track list), but some non albums songs are also featured like the very good "John, I'm Only Dancing".

There are also some weaker songs on this compilation, like "Sorrow" for instance. The poorest here. If you have read my album reviews of the man, you know that I am not at all in love with his soul period ("Young Americans") and therefore "Fame" and "Golden Years" (this one being featured on the excellent "Station To Station" album) are not my cup of tea.

All of his timeless songs are present: from "Space Oditty" through "Day-In Day Out". It is such a great trip into his most commercial repertoire.

Is this the best entry for someone willing to tackle his repertoire? I don't know.

There are no track from "The Man." and only one from "Low" (one of his masterpiece IMHHO). But that's what a single collection is all about, right. No "Station To Station", no "Five Years", no "Time", no "Warzawa", no "1984" etc.

But don't worry, you will be so glad to listen to the extraordinary "Life On Mars", "Jean Genie", "Scary Monsters" and "Modern Love" that you will easily accept this double CD set for what it is: a great collection of songs which have marked the seventies and the eighties.

I decided to pick this album for my 1,800th review. Four stars for dear old David.

3 stars From 1993, this 2 cd set has just about every singles release by David Bowie up to that time, from old stuff like "Ziggy Stardust", "Space Oddity" up through his recent, at thnat time songs "modern Love" and "Blue Jean". While I really enjoy the 70's David Bowie, I find he "popped out" and "discoed- ... (read more)

Report this review (#749397) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars It is quite long ago that I bought this cd, thinking that in a decent cd collection, there should be something present of David Bowie. In the past. I liked "The Jean Genie" and "Life on Mars" when these songs were hits. Particullary, the last song is a very musical good song. I believe that it ... (read more)

Report this review (#271892) | Posted by mscbox | Sunday, March 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A good collection from a man who added some colour to the last quarter of the 1900th century. I know I should really get into his studio albums instead of wasting my time on a best off sampler like this. But the track-list here is eye-watering. Gosh !! There is some fantastic songs where w ... (read more)

Report this review (#261986) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 22, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is an absolutley brilliant collection of Bowie singles. I would recomend this as an introduction to Bowie, as it was mine. You will be introduced to many facets of his musical personality. Most of the material on here is on Bowie studio albums with a few exceptions. 'John, I'm Only Dancing' ... (read more)

Report this review (#175988) | Posted by burtonrulez | Thursday, July 03, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DAVID BOWIE "The Singles Collection"