THE SINGLES COLLECTION

1. Space Oddity (5:15)
2. Changes (3:35)
3. Starman (4:18)
4. Ziggy Stardust (3:14)
5. Suffragette City (3:26)
6. John, I'm Only dancing (2:47)
7. The Jean Genie (4:07)
8. Drive-In Saturday (4:30)
9. Life On Mars? (3:51)
10. Sorrow (2:54)
11. Rebel Rebel (4:30)
12. Rock 'N' Roll Suicide (2:58)
13. Diamond Dogs (6:04)
14. Knock On Wood (3:03)
15. young Americans (5:11)
16. Fame (4:14)
17. Golden years (4:00)
18. Sound and Vision (3:02)

Disc Two

1. Heroes (3:37)
2. Beauty and the Beast (3:33)
3. Boys Keep Swinging (3:17)
4. DJ (4:00)
5. Alabama Song (3:51)
6. Ashes to Ashes (4:24)
7. Fashion (4:47)
8. Scary Monster (and Super Creeps) (5:11)
9. Under Pressure [With Queen] (3:57)
10. Wild is the Wind (6:01)
11. Let's Dance (4:07)
12. China Girl (4:16)
13. Modern Love (3:56)
14. Blue Jean (3:11)
15. This is not America [With Pat Metheny] (3:47)
16. Dancing in the Street [With Mick Jagger] (3:10)
17. Absolute Beginners (5:37)
18. Day-In Day-Out (4:11)

Search DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection lyrics

Search DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection tabs

David Bowie -Vocals

EMI (UK)
Rykodisc (U.S.)

Thanks to burtonrulez for the addition

DAVID BOWIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection Music

Singles Collection 1Singles Collection 1
EMI Import 2000
Singles Collection by David BowieSingles Collection by David Bowie
Phantom Sound & Vision
The Singles Collection 1969 To 1993 by David BowieThe Singles Collection 1969 To 1993 by David Bowie
Ryko
David Bowie - The Singles Collection - EMI - 7243 8 28099 2 0, EMI - CDEM 1512 by David Bowie (1980-01-01)David Bowie - The Singles Collection - EMI - 7243 8 28099 2 0, EMI - CDEM 1512 by David Bowie (1980-01-01)
Emi

David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) 2 cd set USD $5.82 Buy It Now 3h 11m
David Bowie 3LP Singles Collection 2-Sided Lyric Insert+Unique Labels+Hype Label USD $145.00 Buy It Now 5h 19m
DAVID BOWIE: THE SINGLES COLLECTION! BEST GREATEST HITS COMPILATION! 2-CD SET! USD $15.00 [0 bids]
USD $19.50 Buy It Now
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION (RARE 37 TRACK 2 X CD ALBUM) DOUBLE CD USD $10.37 Buy It Now 10h 29m
DAVID BOWIE THE SINGLES COLLECTION JAPAN 2CD BOX SET OBI TOCP-8879/80 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 19h 30m
David Bowie CD Joblot - Blackstar / The Singles Collection / Thursday's Child USD $16.85 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE - Best of Bowie - CD Album *Greatest Hits**Collection**Singles* USD $7.77 Buy It Now 3 days
COLLECTION OF 6 DAVID BOWIE 7" SINGLES, MOST ARE EXCELLENT (ALL LISTED) USD $10.38 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION CD USD $5.34 Buy It Now 3 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection - UK CD album 1993 USD $12.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Free Shipping! David Bowie The Singles Collection 2CD Japan Obi USD $49.55 Buy It Now 4 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION (2 x UK CD COLLECTION) USD $10.21 [0 bids]
David Bowie - Singles Collection very best of 2cd 38 hits vgc starman heroes USD $7.12 Buy It Now 5 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) DOUBLE BIG BOX VERSION CD ALBUM USD $9.07 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID BOWIE - UK CASSETTE TAPE X 2 - SINGLES COLLECTION (BEST OF/GREATEST HITS) USD $15.55 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID BOWIE Japan Only 1993 NM 2 CD+Obi THE SINGLES COLLECTION USD $69.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE VIDEO COLLECTION 28 TR UK 2CD RARE VIDEO CD USD $49.95 Buy It Now 7 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection [UK] (1993) double cd fatbox with booklet USD $0.65 [1 bids]
David Bowie Singles Collection 1994 Magazine Advert #1069 USD $6.47 Buy It Now 10 days
SEALED DAVID BOWIE 1966 LP I Dig Everything The Pye Singles Collection RSD 2016 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Rare David Bowie Singles Collection Triple Lp Set Vinyl NM Sleeve VG EMI EM1512 USD $123.26 Buy It Now 13 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection - UK CD album 1993 - Double CD Set USD $9.73 Buy It Now 15 days
David Bowie *FACTORY SEALED* SINGLES COLLECTION UK * 1st Press 37 Trks* *RARE* USD $35.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DAVID BOWIE - POST RCA 45 R.P.M. VINYL RECORD COLLECTION LOT OF SIX USD $69.99 Buy It Now 15 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection - 2x CD ALBUM - Very Best Of - EXCEL CONDIT USD $9.07 Buy It Now 15 days
DAVID BOWIE & VARIOUS ARTISTS A COLLECTION OF 18 ORIGINAL SINGLES FROM 198O'S USD $6.49 Buy It Now 17 days
David Bowie Singles Collection 45 Great New COASTER Set USD $9.07 Buy It Now 19 days
DAVID BOWIE Singles Collection 1 PAGE PRESS RELEASE 1993 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 19 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection / TH Cassette USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
The Singles Collection by David Bowie 2CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DAVID BOWIE - "THE SINGLES COLLECTION" - 37 TRACKS - EMI DOUBLE-CASSETTE (1993) USD $19.46 Buy It Now 20 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection (2-CD) - Pop Vocal USD $27.67 Buy It Now 21 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection (2-CD) - Pop Vocal USD $33.49 Buy It Now 21 days
David Bowie Fame '90 1990 EMI Cassette Maxi Single Limited/Rare Collectibles OOP USD $9.97 Buy It Now 22 days
David Bowie The Singles Collection Two Music Cassettes EMI Label USD $12.96 Buy It Now 23 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION - 2CD IN FATBOX 1993 - 37 TRACKS EX USD $11.61 Buy It Now 23 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION 2 x CD. EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $9.02 Buy It Now 23 days
DAVID BOWIE ~ THE SINGLES COLLECTION ~ 2x CD FAT CASE BOX EMI 1993 1ST PRESS USD $64.87 Buy It Now 24 days
Mega Rare David Bowie Singles Collection 2 cd plus Sampler 10 Track Series Promo USD $56.00 Buy It Now 26 days
DAVID BOWIE - The Singles Collection / Double Cassette Album Tape /Fatbox/ 1596 USD $14.26 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy DAVID BOWIE music online Buy DAVID BOWIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DAVID BOWIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(30%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars I purchased this double CD set when I was constructing my CD collection (back to 96 or so). I found it interesting enough to buy even if I possessed each track featured here. The purpose was to get all of his hit singles on a handy double CD set.

What's nice with this exhaustive singles compilation is that you have of course all these great musical moments (just look at the track list), but some non albums songs are also featured like the very good "John, I'm Only Dancing".

There are also some weaker songs on this compilation, like "Sorrow" for instance. The poorest here. If you have read my album reviews of the man, you know that I am not at all in love with his soul period ("Young Americans") and therefore "Fame" and "Golden Years" (this one being featured on the excellent "Station To Station" album) are not my cup of tea.

All of his timeless songs are present: from "Space Oditty" through "Day-In Day Out". It is such a great trip into his most commercial repertoire.

Is this the best entry for someone willing to tackle his repertoire? I don't know.

There are no track from "The Man." and only one from "Low" (one of his masterpiece IMHHO). But that's what a single collection is all about, right. No "Station To Station", no "Five Years", no "Time", no "Warzawa", no "1984" etc.

But don't worry, you will be so glad to listen to the extraordinary "Life On Mars", "Jean Genie", "Scary Monsters" and "Modern Love" that you will easily accept this double CD set for what it is: a great collection of songs which have marked the seventies and the eighties.

I decided to pick this album for my 1,800th review. Four stars for dear old David.

3 stars From 1993, this 2 cd set has just about every singles release by David Bowie up to that time, from old stuff like "Ziggy Stardust", "Space Oddity" up through his recent, at thnat time songs "modern Love" and "Blue Jean". While I really enjoy the 70's David Bowie, I find he "popped out" and "discoed- ... (read more)

Report this review (#749397) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars It is quite long ago that I bought this cd, thinking that in a decent cd collection, there should be something present of David Bowie. In the past. I liked "The Jean Genie" and "Life on Mars" when these songs were hits. Particullary, the last song is a very musical good song. I believe that it ... (read more)

Report this review (#271892) | Posted by mscbox | Sunday, March 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A good collection from a man who added some colour to the last quarter of the 1900th century. I know I should really get into his studio albums instead of wasting my time on a best off sampler like this. But the track-list here is eye-watering. Gosh !! There is some fantastic songs where w ... (read more)

Report this review (#261986) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 22, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is an absolutley brilliant collection of Bowie singles. I would recomend this as an introduction to Bowie, as it was mine. You will be introduced to many facets of his musical personality. Most of the material on here is on Bowie studio albums with a few exceptions. 'John, I'm Only Dancing' ... (read more)

Report this review (#175988) | Posted by burtonrulez | Thursday, July 3, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DAVID BOWIE "The Singles Collection"