THE SINGLES COLLECTION

1. Space Oddity (5:15)
2. Changes (3:35)
3. Starman (4:18)
4. Ziggy Stardust (3:14)
5. Suffragette City (3:26)
6. John, I'm Only dancing (2:47)
7. The Jean Genie (4:07)
8. Drive-In Saturday (4:30)
9. Life On Mars? (3:51)
10. Sorrow (2:54)
11. Rebel Rebel (4:30)
12. Rock 'N' Roll Suicide (2:58)
13. Diamond Dogs (6:04)
14. Knock On Wood (3:03)
15. young Americans (5:11)
16. Fame (4:14)
17. Golden years (4:00)
18. Sound and Vision (3:02)

Disc Two

1. Heroes (3:37)
2. Beauty and the Beast (3:33)
3. Boys Keep Swinging (3:17)
4. DJ (4:00)
5. Alabama Song (3:51)
6. Ashes to Ashes (4:24)
7. Fashion (4:47)
8. Scary Monster (and Super Creeps) (5:11)
9. Under Pressure [With Queen] (3:57)
10. Wild is the Wind (6:01)
11. Let's Dance (4:07)
12. China Girl (4:16)
13. Modern Love (3:56)
14. Blue Jean (3:11)
15. This is not America [With Pat Metheny] (3:47)
16. Dancing in the Street [With Mick Jagger] (3:10)
17. Absolute Beginners (5:37)
18. Day-In Day-Out (4:11)

Search DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection lyrics

Search DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection tabs

David Bowie -Vocals

EMI (UK)
Rykodisc (U.S.)

Thanks to burtonrulez for the addition

DAVID BOWIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection Music

BOWIE - The Singles Collection "Space Oddity, Fame" (37 Songs 2 CDs) David Bowie USD $9.20 [4 bids]
David Bowie Singles Collection 1994 Magazine Advert #1069 USD $7.23 Buy It Now 9h 21m
David Bowie - The Singles Collection - UK CD album 1993 USD $43.44 Buy It Now 10h 49m
David Bowie - Selection From The Singles Collection - RARE1993 UK PROMO ONLY CD USD $28.97 [0 bids]
David Bowie - collection of singles USD $28.96 Buy It Now 2 days
David Bowie - collection of singles USD $36.20 Buy It Now 2 days
David Bowie - Singles Collection (1993) CD X 2 [Slimline case] USD $23.18 Buy It Now 2 days
David Bowie 1982 Fashions collection 10 7" pic discs (never played) USD $160.00 [0 bids]
USD $250.00 Buy It Now
DAVID BOWIE SINGLES COLLECTION ALL EX TO MINT- USD $21.73 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE * COLLECTION 14 SINGLES all in PICTURE SLEEVES USD $2.88 [1 bids]
David Bowie SINGLES COLLECTION 20-Page Lyric + Picture Booklet 2-CD EMI 1993 USD $2.88 [1 bids]
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION 2 X CD AUSSIE COMP. 37 ALL TIME CLASSICS USD $5.07 [2 bids]
David Bowie Singles Collection 2 disc cd 1993 37-trk greatest hits NEW Blackstar USD $10.13 [0 bids]
DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection 2 CD SET w/Slipcase & Lyric Booklet OOP Hits USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DAVID BOWIE - POST RCA 45 R.P.M. VINYL RECORD COLLECTION LOT OF SIX USD $69.99 Buy It Now 5 days
David Bowie Vinyl Lp Collection x11 plus 3 singles ziggy dogs pinups lodger etc USD $201.34 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID BOWIE THE SINGLES COLLECTION ORIGINAL DOUBLE CASSETTE SET SEALED!!!!!! USD $34.00 Buy It Now 7 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION - 2 CD ALBUM 1993 (FAT BOX) USD $28.96 Buy It Now 8 days
DAVID BOWIE - "THE SINGLES COLLECTION" - 37 TRACKS - EMI DOUBLE-CASSETTE (1993) USD $21.73 Buy It Now 8 days
DAVID BOWIE Singles Collection 1 PAGE PRESS RELEASE 1993 USD $14.41 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVID BOWIE THE SINGLES COLLECTION JAPAN 2CD BOX SET OBI TOCP-8879/80 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection / TH Cassette USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
David Bowie - 3 Record Collection - Blue Jean / Cat People / Tonight USD $8.50 Buy It Now 10 days
David Bowie - The Singles Collection...Greatest Hits...Best Of (2CD) NEW/SEALED USD $87.72 Buy It Now 12 days
DAVID BOWIE ~ THE SINGLES COLLECTION ~ 2x CD FAT CASE BOX EMI 1993 1ST PRESS USD $72.43 Buy It Now 14 days
DEAD MAN WALKING David Bowie 1997 CD 3 track single RCA Classic Collectable New USD $8.17 Buy It Now 14 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE SINGLES COLLECTION - 1993 TRIPLE LP WITH INSERT RARE ON VINYL! USD $181.06 Buy It Now 19 days
David Bowie Singles Collection 45 Great New COASTER Set USD $10.13 Buy It Now 24 days
MIRACLE GOODNIGHT David Bowie 1993 CD 4 track single BMG Classic Collectable New USD $7.21 Buy It Now 25 days
DAVID BOWIE Japan Only 1993 NM 2 CD+Obi THE SINGLES COLLECTION USD $69.99 Buy It Now 27 days
DAVID BOWIE - THE VIDEO COLLECTION 28 TR UK 2CD RARE VIDEO CD USD $49.95 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy DAVID BOWIE music online Buy DAVID BOWIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DAVID BOWIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(30%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

DAVID BOWIE The Singles Collection reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars I purchased this double CD set when I was constructing my CD collection (back to 96 or so). I found it interesting enough to buy even if I possessed each track featured here. The purpose was to get all of his hit singles on a handy double CD set.

What's nice with this exhaustive singles compilation is that you have of course all these great musical moments (just look at the track list), but some non albums songs are also featured like the very good "John, I'm Only Dancing".

There are also some weaker songs on this compilation, like "Sorrow" for instance. The poorest here. If you have read my album reviews of the man, you know that I am not at all in love with his soul period ("Young Americans") and therefore "Fame" and "Golden Years" (this one being featured on the excellent "Station To Station" album) are not my cup of tea.

All of his timeless songs are present: from "Space Oditty" through "Day-In Day Out". It is such a great trip into his most commercial repertoire.

Is this the best entry for someone willing to tackle his repertoire? I don't know.

There are no track from "The Man." and only one from "Low" (one of his masterpiece IMHHO). But that's what a single collection is all about, right. No "Station To Station", no "Five Years", no "Time", no "Warzawa", no "1984" etc.

But don't worry, you will be so glad to listen to the extraordinary "Life On Mars", "Jean Genie", "Scary Monsters" and "Modern Love" that you will easily accept this double CD set for what it is: a great collection of songs which have marked the seventies and the eighties.

I decided to pick this album for my 1,800th review. Four stars for dear old David.

3 stars From 1993, this 2 cd set has just about every singles release by David Bowie up to that time, from old stuff like "Ziggy Stardust", "Space Oddity" up through his recent, at thnat time songs "modern Love" and "Blue Jean". While I really enjoy the 70's David Bowie, I find he "popped out" and "discoed- ... (read more)

Report this review (#749397) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars It is quite long ago that I bought this cd, thinking that in a decent cd collection, there should be something present of David Bowie. In the past. I liked "The Jean Genie" and "Life on Mars" when these songs were hits. Particullary, the last song is a very musical good song. I believe that it ... (read more)

Report this review (#271892) | Posted by mscbox | Sunday, March 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A good collection from a man who added some colour to the last quarter of the 1900th century. I know I should really get into his studio albums instead of wasting my time on a best off sampler like this. But the track-list here is eye-watering. Gosh !! There is some fantastic songs where w ... (read more)

Report this review (#261986) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 22, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is an absolutley brilliant collection of Bowie singles. I would recomend this as an introduction to Bowie, as it was mine. You will be introduced to many facets of his musical personality. Most of the material on here is on Bowie studio albums with a few exceptions. 'John, I'm Only Dancing' ... (read more)

Report this review (#175988) | Posted by burtonrulez | Thursday, July 03, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DAVID BOWIE "The Singles Collection"