PARSIFAL

5. Lei E Lei
6. Come Si Fa
7. Infiniti Noi
8. Dialoghi
9. Parsifal (part 1/ part 2)

Search I POOH Parsifal lyrics

Search I POOH Parsifal tabs

Roby Facchinetti (1944), voice and keyboards from 1966.
Dodi Battaglia (1951), voice and guitars from 1968.
Stefano D'Orazio (1948), voice and drums from 1971.
Red Canzian (1951), voice and electric bass from 1973.
Valerio Negrini (1946), the fifth man of the group, voice and drums from 1966 to 1971, currently writes lyrics for the other components of the band.

1973 CGD (CD cat code 9031-70517-2)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition

I POOH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I POOH Parsifal Music

Vinyl$45.33
LindaLinda
CBS
Vinyl$20.95 (used)
un po' del nostro tempo migliore LPun po' del nostro tempo migliore LP
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
AlessandraAlessandra
CGD
Vinyl$79.98 (used)
Italo Greatest Hits - RARE Italy IMPORT / I Pooh / Raffaella Carra / Matia Bazar US $45.49 Buy It Now 1h 8m
VIVA L'ITALIA i pooh camaleonti gigiola cinquetti SEXY NUDE COVER ISRAELI LP 75 US $24.00 Buy It Now 8h 26m
I POOH exitos en espaņol & italiano ULTRA RARE Pensamiento TANTOS DESEOS DE TI US $74.99 Buy It Now 9h 10m
i pooh"musicadentro" US $49.99 [0 bids]
PROMO WHITE LABEL I POOH JAPAN OBI STOP US $59.99 Buy It Now 14h 49m
I POOH Tanta Voglia Di Lei ITALIAN 45 Tutto Alle Tre Prog RARE 7" VINYL Record US $21.54 [0 bids]
I POOH Parsifal ULTRA RARE !!! US $49.90 [0 bids]
VIVA ITALIA 16 ORIGINAL HITS CASELLI I POOH MINT LP US $4.96 [0 bids]
I POOH OPERA PRIMA DIFFERENT COVER ITALIAN PROGRESSIVE ROCK ISRAEL ISRAELI EX LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI in spanish & english ARGENTINA 7" US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH In Silenzio Piccola Katy 45 Pic Sleeve Italian Beat 1968 NM Vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
rare 70s 80s JOE DASSIN I Pooh TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA Alan Sorrenti DAME TU AMOR US $27.95 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH Japan 1972 ORIGINAL ECPM-73 NM LP ALESSANDRA US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH / UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE 1978 NM JAPAN w/OBI Italo Prog US $14.99 [0 bids]
I POOH lp parsifal japan press prog italy gatefold cover pfm banco osanna US $16.99 [0 bids]
EX !! I Pooh/Poohlover/1976 CBS LP/Italian Issue US $91.20 Buy It Now 3 days
I Pooh/Parsifal/1973 CBS Gatefold LP/Italian Issue US $72.96 Buy It Now 3 days
I POOH ITALO PSYCH ITALIAN EP US $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days
I Pooh(7" Vinyl P/S)Chi Fermera La Musica---CGD 10334-Italy-VG/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ULTRA RARE cd 70s 80s I POOH en espanol TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA spanish US $53.59 Buy It Now 4 days
I Pooh Parsifal VINYL LP Japan Obi N\Mint US $171.00 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH ISRAEL 7" HEBREW P/S CBS N. MINT TANTA VOGILA DI LEI Italy psych beat US $395.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ITALO HITS I POOH drupi PUPO tozzi RAFFAELLA sorrenti CELENTANO cutugno LP US $60.00 Buy It Now 4 days
In Silenzio / Piccola Katy I Pooh 45 Vedette VVN 33148 US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Oscar Peterson, I POOH, Marta de Santelises (Cuba) 6 flexies KRUGOZOR TOP MINT US $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH TROPICO DEL NORD Original Italy Cassette 30 CGD 20373 US $9.99 [0 bids]
I POOH rotolando respirando ITALIAN PROGRESSIVE PSYCH PROG ROCK Nr MINT LP ITALY US $15.00 [0 bids]
I POOH lp I POOH argentina ID# 16546 SUNG IN SPANISH CBS 19249 VG+ EX automat77 US $74.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH lp I POOH uruguay ID# 56294 5 SONGS IN SPANISH CBS 19249 VG+ EX automat77 US $85.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH 7" DIA TRAS DIA-BUSCAME argentina ID# 16553 SUNG IN SPANISH -PROMO EPIC 4 US $24.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH 7" LINDA-MUJER ENTERA argentina ID# 16560 SUNG IN SPANISH-1977-PROMO BANN US $22.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH 7" SE TUYA SE MIA-ME SIENTO VIVO argentina ID# 16561 SUNG IN SPANISH-PROM US $30.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH 7" SE TUYA SE MIA-ME SIENTO VIVO argentina ID# 55812 SUNG IN SPANISH-PROM US $20.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH 7" TANTOS DESEOS DE TI-CASTELLANO argentina ID# 51417 PROMO BANNER ON LAB US $23.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH ep PENSAMIENTO chile ID# 16565 2 SONGS IN SPANISH-3 IN ITALIAN -1973 MUY US $20.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Pooh (I Pooh) Napoli Per Noi RARE Germany 7" 45 P/S US $9.74 Buy It Now 6 days
European Rock Hand Book Japan 3 Promo only Book Lot I Pooh Atoll US $69.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH OPERA PRIMA GRAY BACK COVER & DIFF LABEL LP ITALY Prog/Psych US $24.99 [0 bids]
I POOH ALOHA RARE YUGOSLAVIAN press 1985 LP NM US $32.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH : Tanta : voglia di lei ITALIAN PROG ROCK 70'S US $10.00 [0 bids]
Il Giardino Dei Semplici - Le Favole Del Giardino Japan CD OBI AMCE-2829 i pooh US $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH / UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE - Japan w/obi Italy Prog US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH / TROPICO DEL NORD - Japan w/obi Italy Prog US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
GIANNI NAZZARO I POOH MARCELLA +OA UN DISCO PER L'ESTATE sexy cover Argentina LP US $69.63 Buy It Now 7 days
POOH Il Cielo E Blu Sopra Le Nuvole CD Italian Pop/Rock, i pooh US $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH tropico del nord VG/EX JAPAN K28P-408 | 14-0703-005 US $38.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Un Po'del Nostro Tempo Migliore Japan Press OBI LP h3389 US $279.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Parsifal 1979 JP OBI LP H5336 US $279.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH 1975 - 1978 / WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH - Cercami / Giorno Per Giorno - SINGLE 7/45 PORTUGAL PROG US $13.99 [0 bids]
I POOH POOHLOVER / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH BOOMERANG / GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $59.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH / STOP - Japan w/obi US $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / RICCARDO FOGLI STORIE DI TUTTI I GIORNI / I POOH US $199.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH Infiniti Noi Italian Picture sleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
RaRe Import V,A RICCARDO FOGLI I POOH LORETTA GOGGI Unique Promo LP Casavonva 2 US $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH pensamiento IN SPANISH argentina vg+ 7" US $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BANCO urgentissimo & I POOH Rotolando lot of 2 LPs Near-MINT Italy Prog C US $25.00 [0 bids]
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI IN SPANISH & ENGLISH ARGENTINA 7" US $30.05 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH 1971-1974 ITALIAN PROG ITALY LP US $60.00 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH tantos deseos de ella 45 / SUNG IN SPANISH / VERY RARE COLOMBIA 1ST PRESS US $49.99 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH TANTA VOGLIA DI LEI TUTTO ALLE TRE 7" BRAZIL 1971 RARE US $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DI CAPRI I POOH INNAMORATI IN SPANISH ARGENTINA PRO LP US $41.26 Buy It Now 11 days
MINA Tenco ORNELLA VANONI I Pooh RITA PAVONE ARG 3 CDS US $52.51 Buy It Now 11 days
World Popular Song Festival Tokyo 83 Japan Promo Vinyl LP I Pooh Bobby Coldwell US $149.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Forse Ancora Poesia - pooh , I pooh - CD Japan w/OBI AMCE-932 US $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH - Boomerang Japan LP Promo White Label w/OBI GP 678 US $59.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Roby Facchinetti GIAPPONE i pooh SELF US $129.99 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH ALESSANDRA / JAPAN WITH OBI US $99.99 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH / UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE 1975 JAPAN LP w/ OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PROMO LABEL / I POOH ALESSANDRA / WITH PROMO SHEETS US $249.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH BOOMERANG / GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH PENSIERO/A UN MINUTO DALI AMORE ITALY PROGRESSIVE CBS 7514 US $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
I POOH LINDA/DONNA DAVVERO ITALY PROGRESSIVE CBS 4520 US $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
I POOH DAME UN SOLO MINUTO/QUE FUE DE TI MACCHU PICHU PERU US $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
CD 60's 70's 80's I Pooh TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA Francis Cabrel JORGE LAVAT Sandro US $12.72 Buy It Now 13 days
ITALIAN ROCK BAND I POOH Oasi GATEFOLD LP SEALED US $32.23 Buy It Now 13 days
i Pooh Italian Psych Sunshine Pop Promo Only Mint US $20.00 Buy It Now 14 days
I POOH MEMORIE REMASTER RARE OOP CD US $49.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH HURRICANE / WITH OBI US $149.99 Buy It Now 14 days
italian progressive 1973 LP-i pooh - opera prima- rare israeli press - different US $49.99 Buy It Now 14 days
I POOH-CHI FERMERA LA MUSICA/BANDA NEL VENTO-RARE ORIGINAL ITALIAN PS 45rpm 1981 US $19.00 Buy It Now 15 days
CINQUETTI NAZZARO I POOH +OA UN DISCO PARA EL VERANO sexy cover ARG LP free ship US $52.56 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH: PENSIERO RARE CBS 7" VENEZUELA 1972 US $79.00 Buy It Now 15 days
OPERA PRIMA I POOH JAPAN MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT RARE WQCP-215 US $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH: NOI DUE NEL MONDO E NELL ANIMA RARE CBS 7" VENEZUELA 1972 US $99.00 Buy It Now 15 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH ROTOLANDO RESPIRANDO / WITH OBI US $349.99 Buy It Now 16 days
EP I Pooh - Tanta voglia di lei (spanish and English)- argentine edition 1973 VG US $18.90 Buy It Now 16 days
EP I Pooh Tanta voglia di lei/ Tanta voglia di lei I´ll close the door behind me US $18.90 Buy It Now 16 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL I POOH JAPAN OBI W/PROMO SHEET STOP US $249.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH-CERCAMI-RARE ORIGINAL ITALIAN 45rpm 1978 US $14.00 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH aloha EX/M- JAPAN K28P503 | 14-0609-016 US $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH - ALESSANDRA / Japan LP / OBI / 1978 / Record / Rare US $38.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH poohlover ORIGINAL VINYL 1976 ITALY MINT +Insert SHRINK CGD US $50.00 Buy It Now 16 days
45 RPM Vinyl, I Pooh, Pensiaro, CBS, CBS 7514 062413ame US $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
I Pooh: Poohlover 1976 LP ITALY CBS 86015 Orig Prog Rock Psych VG+/M- w/insert US $85.00 Buy It Now 17 days
I Pooh: 2 (two) Promo Sleeves [Japan Mini-LP no cd pfm goblin le orme osanna Q US $23.75 Buy It Now 17 days
I POOH-CANTERO' PER TE-ORIGINAL ITALIAN PS 45rpm 1980 US $7.00 Buy It Now 17 days
I POOH-MILANO SOUNDS-JAPAN 1st PROMO LABEL+OBI US $67.99 Buy It Now 19 days
I POOH-PARLASPORT-JAPAN ISSUE 2LPS+OBI US $39.99 Buy It Now 19 days

More places to buy I POOH music online Buy I POOH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I POOH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I POOH Parsifal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

I POOH Parsifal reviews

Review by NotAProghead
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
3 stars I was quite surprised when saw this band on PA. But why not?

It's always funny to play this album, because it never stays unnoticed by my wife. ''Is it Riccardo Fogli record? I didn't know you are a fan of him,'' - she asked when I was listening to ''Parsifal'' for the first time. ''You almost guessed, - I answered, - he played with this band for some time, though not on this album''. Today, when I listened to ''Parsifal'' CD, she said that some tracks sound like Pupo.

If seriously, ''Parsifal'' has its moments. The album starts promisingly with almost 7-minute ''L'Anno, Il Posto, L'Ora'' - delicate song with good vocal harmonies and interesting orchestrations. But then things get worse - tracks 2 - 8 are songs, rather typical for San Remo festivals, pleasant but forgettable. No doubt, I POOH are good singers, their voices are sweet. Sometimes too sweet - too much sugar and no spice.

Fortunately the title track, ''Parsifal'', saves the whole album. It is 10-minute long epic, beautifully composed, orchestrated and sung.

I think ''Parsifal'' represents well the sound of I POOH and is a good starting point if you never heard the band. I don't recommend this album to those who prefer complex forms of prog. But fans of softer side of rock (for example, early BEE GEES) can give this album a try.

Send comments to NotAProghead (BETA) | Report this review (#177491) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 20, 2008

Review by Andrea Cortese
3 stars And so here I am with this memorable italian record dedicated to the wagneriam knight Parsifal.

Riccardo Fogli out and Red Canzian in (former member of Capsicum Red): the classic line up started off.

First of all, I have to warn you: this is not a true prog rock work since the Pooh are not a prog rock band. They simply were child of their time and used some of the prog elements then in vogue to build up more "serious" songs.

Their canons still remain soft pop music but this time we have more: at least, an excellent opener and a superb closer. We have symphonic pop not far from what Barclay James Harvest were doing at the time.

L'ANNO, IL POSTO, L'ORA (6:47) is about the moment when a plane pilot realizes an upcoming crashing to the ground. Full orchestration, delicate vocals, shady symphonic atmosphere and mid-paced time.

PARSIFAL (the closer) is probably (indeed certainly) the most proggy track of the band and is divided in two parts: the first one sung and the second completely instrumental and fully symphonic arranged (the total leght is about 10 minutes).

There is wonderful electric guitar's playing (and vocals) by Dodi, moog by Roby, low choruses, harp, violins, flutes, cellos, brass... the second part is so rich that every time I listen to it I always think of Verdi's Aida as the proper comparison! A must! For me a 5 stars rating song.

Of the remaining tracks, none reaches these levels. Many listeners tell the other songs are pure pop songs based on melody and nothing memorable.

I think they're wrong 'cause there's still another classic: INFINITI NOI, a symphonic crescendo based on piano and strings that starts off as languid romantic song. The main problem is that many of you don't understand italian lyrics but I really ... I feel shivers on my spine...

To be mentioned also LA LOCANDA and LEI E LEI which is about sapphic love (very good melody). All in all, each song became a classic in Italy but there's a low prog quotient.

Probably the album won't be everybody's cup of tea; probably it would appeal only to fans of softer side of prog; probably it is not Pooh's best and more proggy effort (UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE should be the choice then - ask the Mick...).

Sure that the closer deserves its own special place on this site. It's a monument for any good RPI lover.

3.5 stars as a final rating (but the album contains some memorable stuff).

I hope to read more comments and reviews.

Send comments to Andrea Cortese (BETA) | Report this review (#308918) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 08, 2010

3 stars The Pooh: 43 years (really too many!) of uninterrupted presence in the Italian music scene: years of light, very light pop songs, and some slight glimmer of good symphonic music. Nothing to say about the value of musicians, Dody Battaglia is a great guitarist, but their musical proposal in all these ... (read more)

Report this review (#185237) | Posted by prog61 | Friday, October 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of I POOH "Parsifal"