PARSIFAL

5. Lei E Lei
6. Come Si Fa
7. Infiniti Noi
8. Dialoghi
9. Parsifal (part 1/ part 2)

Search I POOH Parsifal lyrics

Search I POOH Parsifal tabs

Roby Facchinetti (1944), voice and keyboards from 1966.
Dodi Battaglia (1951), voice and guitars from 1968.
Stefano D'Orazio (1948), voice and drums from 1971.
Red Canzian (1951), voice and electric bass from 1973.
Valerio Negrini (1946), the fifth man of the group, voice and drums from 1966 to 1971, currently writes lyrics for the other components of the band.

1973 CGD (CD cat code 9031-70517-2)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition

I POOH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I POOH Parsifal Music

Vinyl$44.65
LindaLinda
CBS
Vinyl$20.95 (used)
un po' del nostro tempo migliore LPun po' del nostro tempo migliore LP
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
AlessandraAlessandra
CGD
Vinyl$79.98 (used)
ContrastoContrasto
Ams 2014
Vinyl$24.74
I POOH FORSE ANCORA POESIA EPIC 25AP 143 Japanese Pressing PROMO OBI Vinyl LP US $4.10 [2 bids]
I POOH Boomerang 1978 ITALY PROG LP MINT US $49.75 Buy It Now 10h 3m
LOS SIX ZAG 45 PRO I POOH Tanta Voglia Di Lei SUNG IN SPANISH Cover 1992 US $24.99 Buy It Now 11h
I POOH MARCELLA BELLA RICCARDO FOGLI UMBERTO TOZZI SUNG IN SPANISH LP SOUTHAMER* US $19.99 Buy It Now 11h
NADIA CASSINI Passaporto Per La Follia I POOH MARCELLA BELLA Southamerica LP PRO US $19.99 Buy It Now 11h
I POOH Io Sono Vivo SUNG IN SPANISH Southamerica 7" PRO 1979 US $24.99 Buy It Now 11h 17m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH BOOMERANG / JAPAN US $49.99 Buy It Now 21h 6m
I POOH BEAT PROG ITALIAN SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 * LINDA * US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH PENSIERO US $3.41 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH, RANDY CRAWFORD, SARAH VAUGHAN TURKISH RARE US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MICHAEL JACKSON LOU REED I POOH LOBO KENNY ROGERS TURKISH PRESSING RARE TURKEY US $70.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH - POOHLOVER / Japan LP / OBI / Record / Rare US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH Cercami / Giorno Per Giorno SUNG IN SPANISH Southamerica 7" PRO 1979 US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH Noi Due Nel Mondo SUNG IN SPANISH Southamerica 7" 1972 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI RARE 7" ARGENTINA US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rare Import 45 I POOH Tanta Voglia Di Lei In Spanish & English Promo 33 rpm 7" US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Greatest Hits JP OBI LP h3602 US $179.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH Palasport 1982 Japan Press OBI 2LP H3370 US $179.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1978-1981 CGD 20244 LP H3611 US $179.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Aloha CGD 20437 LP H3613 US $179.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1981-1984 CGD 18021 2LP H3612 US $179.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH "NM WAX / PHOTO" Buona Fortuna JP OBI LP h3603 US $279.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Poohlover JP OBI LP h3609 US $279.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH alessandra JAPAN LP OBI GP587 Italian Prog US $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
I POOH IN SPANISH LP ULTRA RARE COVER PROMOTIONAL PRESS COLOMBIA CBS 1978 US $279.00 Buy It Now 3 days
I POOH ALESSANDRA / JAPAN WITH OBI GP-587 US $79.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH: Buona Fortuna LP Seven Seas K28P-221 Italian Prog Japan Press 1981 EXC US $50.00 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH BUONA FORTUNA / JAPAN WITH OBI / ITALY PROG US $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH-IO SONO VIVO-ORIG.ITALIAN PRESSING PS 45rpm 1979 US $14.00 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH parsifal ITALIAN PROG ORIG ITALY LP SIGNED? US $80.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH PALASPORT / 2LP GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $89.99 Buy It Now 6 days
CELENTANO LITTLE TONY PAVONE MORANDI I POOH / GENTE ITALIAN 1993 CASSETTE US $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH - Rotolando Respirando Japan Mini LP CD NEW $2.99 S/H US $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Italo Greatest Hits - RARE Italy IMPORT / I Pooh / Raffaella Carra / Matia Bazar US $48.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH tanta voglia di lei 7" b/w tutto alle tre (cbs7216) pic sleeve italian cb US $14.88 Buy It Now 8 days
VIVA L'ITALIA i pooh camaleonti gigiola cinquetti SEXY NUDE COVER ISRAELI LP 75 US $24.00 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH exitos en español & italiano ULTRA RARE Pensamiento TANTOS DESEOS DE TI US $74.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL I POOH JAPAN OBI STOP US $59.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH ALOHA RARE YUGOSLAVIAN press 1985 LP NM US $21.00 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH OPERA PRIMA DIFFERENT COVER ITALIAN PROGRESSIVE ROCK ISRAEL ISRAELI EX LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI in spanish & english ARGENTINA 7" US $44.00 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH In Silenzio Piccola Katy 45 Pic Sleeve Italian Beat 1968 NM Vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH PARSIFAL Signed by all members !! 70's pop progressive classic !! US $160.00 Buy It Now 9 days
rare 70s 80s JOE DASSIN I Pooh TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA Alan Sorrenti DAME TU AMOR US $27.95 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH Japan 1972 ORIGINAL ECPM-73 NM LP ALESSANDRA US $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
EX !! I Pooh/Poohlover/1976 CBS LP/Italian Issue US $93.85 Buy It Now 10 days
I Pooh/Parsifal/1973 CBS Gatefold LP/Italian Issue US $75.08 Buy It Now 11 days
I Pooh(7" Vinyl P/S)Chi Fermera La Musica---CGD 10334-Italy-VG/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I Pooh Parsifal VINYL LP Japan Obi N\Mint US $171.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH ISRAEL 7" HEBREW P/S CBS N. MINT TANTA VOGILA DI LEI Italy psych beat US $395.00 Buy It Now 12 days
ITALO HITS I POOH drupi PUPO tozzi RAFFAELLA sorrenti CELENTANO cutugno LP US $60.00 Buy It Now 12 days
In Silenzio / Piccola Katy I Pooh 45 Vedette VVN 33148 US $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Oscar Peterson, I POOH, Marta de Santelises (Cuba) 6 flexies KRUGOZOR TOP MINT US $39.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Pooh (I Pooh) Napoli Per Noi RARE Germany 7" 45 P/S US $10.49 Buy It Now 13 days
European Rock Hand Book Japan 3 Promo only Book Lot I Pooh Atoll US $69.99 Buy It Now 14 days
GIANNI NAZZARO I POOH MARCELLA +OA UN DISCO PER L'ESTATE sexy cover Argentina LP US $70.33 Buy It Now 14 days
Il Giardino Dei Semplici - Le Favole Del Giardino Japan CD OBI AMCE-2829 i pooh US $49.99 Buy It Now 14 days
I POOH / UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE - Japan w/obi Italy Prog US $39.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH / TROPICO DEL NORD - Japan w/obi Italy Prog US $39.99 Buy It Now 15 days
POOH Il Cielo E Blu Sopra Le Nuvole CD Italian Pop/Rock, i pooh US $12.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH tropico del nord VG/EX JAPAN K28P-408 | 14-0703-005 US $38.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH "NM WAX / Promo" Stop 1980 Japan Press OBI LP h0544 US $579.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH Un Po'del Nostro Tempo Migliore Japan Press OBI LP h3388 US $279.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Un Po'del Nostro Tempo Migliore Japan Press OBI LP h3389 US $279.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1975 - 1978 Japan Press OBI LP h4965 US $279.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Parsifal 1979 JP OBI LP H5336 US $279.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Parsifal Japan Press OBI LP H9596 US $279.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH 1975 - 1978 / WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I POOH POOHLOVER / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH BOOMERANG / GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $59.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH Pensiero A un minuto dall amore PS Argentina 7" US $19.40 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI in spagnuolo ARG 7" US $15.52 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH IN SILENZIO / PICCOLA KATY ITALY P/S 7" US $33.62 Buy It Now 16 days
MINA Tenco ORNELLA VANONI I Pooh RITA PAVONE ARG 3 CDS US $53.09 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Parsifal Japan Press OBI LP C7099 US $179.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH / STOP - Japan w/obi US $34.99 Buy It Now 16 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / RICCARDO FOGLI STORIE DI TUTTI I GIORNI / I POOH US $199.99 Buy It Now 16 days
I POOH Infiniti Noi Italian Picture sleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
RaRe Import V,A RICCARDO FOGLI I POOH LORETTA GOGGI Unique Promo LP Casavonva 2 US $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
I POOH pensamiento IN SPANISH argentina vg+ 7" US $15.00 Buy It Now 17 days
I POOH dammi solo un minuto - che ne fai di te US $25.99 Buy It Now 17 days
I POOH 1971-1974 ITALIAN PROG ITALY LP US $60.00 Buy It Now 18 days
I POOH tantos deseos de ella 45 / SUNG IN SPANISH / VERY RARE COLOMBIA 1ST PRESS US $49.99 Buy It Now 18 days
CINQUETTI NAZZARO I POOH +OA UN DISCO PARA EL VERANO sexy cover ARG LP free ship US $53.36 Buy It Now 19 days
World Popular Song Festival Tokyo 83 Japan Promo Vinyl LP I Pooh Bobby Coldwell US $149.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Forse Ancora Poesia - pooh , I pooh - CD Japan w/OBI AMCE-932 US $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
I POOH - Boomerang Japan LP Promo White Label w/OBI GP 678 US $59.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Roby Facchinetti GIAPPONE i pooh SELF US $129.99 Buy It Now 19 days
I POOH ALESSANDRA / JAPAN WITH OBI US $99.99 Buy It Now 19 days
I POOH / UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE 1975 JAPAN LP w/ OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
PROMO LABEL / I POOH ALESSANDRA / WITH PROMO SHEETS US $249.99 Buy It Now 20 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH BOOMERANG / GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 20 days
I POOH PENSIERO/A UN MINUTO DALI AMORE ITALY PROGRESSIVE CBS 7514 US $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
I POOH LINDA/DONNA DAVVERO ITALY PROGRESSIVE CBS 4520 US $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
I Pooh Cosa Si Puo Dire Di Te? Rare ITALIAN CBS 1972 7" Vinyl US $4.25 Buy It Now 21 days
CD 60's 70's 80's I Pooh TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA Francis Cabrel JORGE LAVAT Sandro US $18.99 Buy It Now 21 days
ITALIAN ROCK BAND I POOH Oasi GATEFOLD LP SEALED US $32.55 Buy It Now 21 days
i Pooh Italian Psych Sunshine Pop Promo Only Mint US $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
I POOH MEMORIE REMASTER RARE OOP CD US $49.99 Buy It Now 22 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH HURRICANE / WITH OBI US $149.99 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy I POOH music online Buy I POOH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I POOH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I POOH Parsifal ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

I POOH Parsifal reviews

Review by NotAProghead
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
3 stars I was quite surprised when saw this band on PA. But why not?

It's always funny to play this album, because it never stays unnoticed by my wife. ''Is it Riccardo Fogli record? I didn't know you are a fan of him,'' - she asked when I was listening to ''Parsifal'' for the first time. ''You almost guessed, - I answered, - he played with this band for some time, though not on this album''. Today, when I listened to ''Parsifal'' CD, she said that some tracks sound like Pupo.

If seriously, ''Parsifal'' has its moments. The album starts promisingly with almost 7-minute ''L'Anno, Il Posto, L'Ora'' - delicate song with good vocal harmonies and interesting orchestrations. But then things get worse - tracks 2 - 8 are songs, rather typical for San Remo festivals, pleasant but forgettable. No doubt, I POOH are good singers, their voices are sweet. Sometimes too sweet - too much sugar and no spice.

Fortunately the title track, ''Parsifal'', saves the whole album. It is 10-minute long epic, beautifully composed, orchestrated and sung.

I think ''Parsifal'' represents well the sound of I POOH and is a good starting point if you never heard the band. I don't recommend this album to those who prefer complex forms of prog. But fans of softer side of rock (for example, early BEE GEES) can give this album a try.

Send comments to NotAProghead (BETA) | Report this review (#177491) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 20, 2008

Review by Andrea Cortese
3 stars And so here I am with this memorable italian record dedicated to the wagneriam knight Parsifal.

Riccardo Fogli out and Red Canzian in (former member of Capsicum Red): the classic line up started off.

First of all, I have to warn you: this is not a true prog rock work since the Pooh are not a prog rock band. They simply were child of their time and used some of the prog elements then in vogue to build up more "serious" songs.

Their canons still remain soft pop music but this time we have more: at least, an excellent opener and a superb closer. We have symphonic pop not far from what Barclay James Harvest were doing at the time.

L'ANNO, IL POSTO, L'ORA (6:47) is about the moment when a plane pilot realizes an upcoming crashing to the ground. Full orchestration, delicate vocals, shady symphonic atmosphere and mid-paced time.

PARSIFAL (the closer) is probably (indeed certainly) the most proggy track of the band and is divided in two parts: the first one sung and the second completely instrumental and fully symphonic arranged (the total leght is about 10 minutes).

There is wonderful electric guitar's playing (and vocals) by Dodi, moog by Roby, low choruses, harp, violins, flutes, cellos, brass... the second part is so rich that every time I listen to it I always think of Verdi's Aida as the proper comparison! A must! For me a 5 stars rating song.

Of the remaining tracks, none reaches these levels. Many listeners tell the other songs are pure pop songs based on melody and nothing memorable.

I think they're wrong 'cause there's still another classic: INFINITI NOI, a symphonic crescendo based on piano and strings that starts off as languid romantic song. The main problem is that many of you don't understand italian lyrics but I really ... I feel shivers on my spine...

To be mentioned also LA LOCANDA and LEI E LEI which is about sapphic love (very good melody). All in all, each song became a classic in Italy but there's a low prog quotient.

Probably the album won't be everybody's cup of tea; probably it would appeal only to fans of softer side of prog; probably it is not Pooh's best and more proggy effort (UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE should be the choice then - ask the Mick...).

Sure that the closer deserves its own special place on this site. It's a monument for any good RPI lover.

3.5 stars as a final rating (but the album contains some memorable stuff).

I hope to read more comments and reviews.

Send comments to Andrea Cortese (BETA) | Report this review (#308918) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 08, 2010

3 stars The Pooh: 43 years (really too many!) of uninterrupted presence in the Italian music scene: years of light, very light pop songs, and some slight glimmer of good symphonic music. Nothing to say about the value of musicians, Dody Battaglia is a great guitarist, but their musical proposal in all these ... (read more)

Report this review (#185237) | Posted by prog61 | Friday, October 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of I POOH "Parsifal"