UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE

Buy I POOH Music
Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Preludio (3:50)
2. credo (4:25)
3. Una Storia Che Fa Ridere (4:20)
4. Oceano (4:20)
5. Fantasia (3:15)
6. Mediterraneo (5:45)
7. Eleonora Mia Madre (6:20)
8. 1966 (5:00)
9. Orient Express (4:20)
10. Il Tempo Una Donna La Cittā (10:45)

Search I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore lyrics

Search I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore tabs

Roby Facchinetti (1944), voice and keyboards from 1966.
Dodi Battaglia (1951), voice and guitars from 1968.
Stefano D'Orazio (1948), voice and drums from 1971.
Red Canzian (1951), voice and electric bass from 1973.
Valerio Negrini (1946), the fifth man of the group, voice and drums from 1966 to 1971, currently writes lyrics for the other components of the band.

1975: CGD (Cd cat code 9031 70523-2)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition

I POOH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore Music

un po' del nostro tempo migliore LPun po' del nostro tempo migliore LP
CBS
Vinyl$28.26 (used)
MemorieMemorie
Ams 2014
Vinyl$55.89
Tanta Voglia Di Lei 7 Inch (7Tanta Voglia Di Lei 7 Inch (7" Vinyl 45) Italian Cbs 1971
Cbs
Vinyl$18.90 (used)
I POOH / HURRICANE - Japan w/obi BANCO US $39.99 Buy It Now 9h 2m
I POOH "PROMO / NM WAX" Boomerang JP OBI LP F3243 US $279.99 Buy It Now 16h 5m
I POOH Sung In spanish RARE URUGUAY LP ITALIA PROMO US $50.00 Buy It Now 17h 49m
I POOH / BOOMERANG - Japan G/F w/obi US $4.35 [4 bids]
I POOH / PARSIFAL - Japan G/F w/obi US $4.99 [1 bids]
I POOH / TROPICO DEL NORD - Japan w/obi Italy Prog US $9.99 [1 bids]
I POOH / VIVA - Japan LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
I POOH-MILANO SOUNDS-JAPAN 1st PROMO LABEL+OBI US $67.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH-PARSIFAL-JAPAN ISSUE+OBI US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH-PARLASPORT-JAPAN ISSUE 2LPS+OBI US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Pooh Parsifal Japan Vinyl LP with Signed Card Post Cards of Eros Ramazzotti US $129.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH, RANDY CRAWFORD, SARAH VAUGHAN TURKISH RARE US $50.00 [0 bids]
I POOH - Alessandra LP '78 Japan pressing US $44.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ITALIAN SAN REMO 90 HITS CASSETTE SEALED CUTUGNO I POOH MILVA FOGLI OXA BELLA US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TEARS FOR FEARS SCORPIONS I POOH GINO VANNELLI RAPHAEL 2 LP WORLD CUP MEXICO 86 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Pooh/Opera Prima (1971) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I Pooh/Poohlover (1976) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I Pooh/Rotolando Respirando (1977) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I Pooh/Boomerang (1978) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I POOH NEWTON FAMILY BESSY NICOLE HOMERO LIVE TOKYO US $599.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH Pensiero Italian picture sleeve single US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh Cercami/Giorno Per Giorno 0905EL US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh Nascero Con Te 0803EL US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Pooh:Rotolando respirando LP EX/EX+ US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh E Bello Riaverti/Ninna Nanna 0905EL US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh Io Sono Vivo/Sei Tua, Sei Mia 0905EL US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Hit Parade Italian Italy 1979 LP LISTEN / I Pooh / Umberto Tozzi / Loretta Goggi US $37.49 Buy It Now 3 days
I POOH IN SPANISH LP ULTRA RARE COVER PRESS COLOMBIA CBS 1978 LATIN AMERICA US $149.00 [0 bids]
MINA Tenco ORNELLA VANONI I Pooh RITA PAVONE ARG 3 CDS US $55.05 Buy It Now 3 days
GIANNI NAZZARO I POOH MARCELLA +OA UN DISCO PER L'ESTATE sexy cover Argentina LP US $72.77 Buy It Now 3 days
LP ALBUM I POOH BUONA FORTUNA JAPAN OBI ITALIAN PROG US $8.39 [0 bids]
I POOH - Cercami / Giorno Per Giorno - SINGLE 7/45 PORTUGAL PROG US $13.99 [0 bids]
I POOH Boomerang 1978 ITALY PROG LP MINT US $49.75 Buy It Now 3 days
I Pooh Tanta "Voglia Di Lei / Tutto Alle Tre" 7" Single 1971 rare Brazil US $19.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH BOOMERANG / JAPAN US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH PALASPORT RARE ITALY PROG JAPAN ORIG DOUBLE LP PFM US $25.88 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH ~ IN SILENZIO / PICCOLA KATY ~ RARE ITALY BEAT GARAGE PSYCH 45 + PS HEAR US $14.99 [0 bids]
I POOH FORSE ANCORA POESIA LP ITALY CBS 1975 US $27.49 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI IN SPANISH & ENGLISH ARGENTINA 7" US $30.69 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH IN SILENZIO / PICCOLA KATY ITALY P/S 7" US $34.65 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Greatest Hits JP OBI LP h3602 US $179.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH Palasport 1982 Japan Press OBI 2LP H3370 US $179.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1978-1981 CGD 20244 LP H3611 US $179.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Aloha CGD 20437 LP H3613 US $179.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1981-1984 CGD 18021 2LP H3612 US $179.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH "NM WAX / PHOTO" Buona Fortuna JP OBI LP h3603 US $279.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Poohlover JP OBI LP h3609 US $279.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore LP JAPAN EPIC ECPO61 with OBI!! US $32.00 [0 bids]
I POOH Parsifal LP JAPAN SEVEN SEAS GXF2052 with OBI!! US $32.00 [0 bids]
I POOH alessandra JAPAN LP OBI GP587 Italian Prog US $50.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SEXY COVER LP ISRAEL I POOH CINQUETTI NAZZARO CASELLI I CAMALEONTI I PROFETI US $28.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH ISRAEL LP RAFFAELLA CARRA UMBERTO TOZZI LOREDANA BERTE BELLA FOGLI US $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH - I POOH - RARA STAMPA ARGENTINA RARE LP PROMO SUNG in SPANISH 2° US $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH / FORSE ANCORA POESIA JAPAN DIFF COVER PROMO LP w/ OBI US $44.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH IN SPANISH LP ULTRA RARE COVER PROMOTIONAL PRESS COLOMBIA CBS 1978 US $279.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH PARSIFAL Signed by all members !! 70's pop progressive classic !! US $160.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH linda PORTUGAL 7'' single 70's ITALY PROG US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH BUSCAME / DIA TRAS DIA 7" IN SPANISH ARGENT PRO US $38.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH CANTERO PER TE 7" PIC SLEEVE ITALY US $14.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH ME SIENTO VIVO/SE TUYA SE 7" PRO SPANISH ARGENTI US $20.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI SUNG SPANISH 7" ARGENTINA US $13.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH TU Y YO EN EL MAS IN SPANISH LP ARGENTINA US $45.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH - Japan LP 1979 Parsifal Italy Prog US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH ALESSANDRA / JAPAN WITH OBI GP-587 US $79.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH: Buona Fortuna LP Seven Seas K28P-221 Italian Prog Japan Press 1981 EXC US $50.00 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH BUONA FORTUNA / JAPAN WITH OBI / ITALY PROG US $59.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH-IO SONO VIVO-ORIG.ITALIAN PRESSING PS 45rpm 1979 US $14.00 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH parsifal ITALIAN PROG ORIG ITALY LP SIGNED? US $80.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH PALASPORT / 2LP GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $89.99 Buy It Now 9 days
CELENTANO LITTLE TONY PAVONE MORANDI I POOH / GENTE ITALIAN 1993 CASSETTE US $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI in spagnuolo ARG 7" US $15.84 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Pensiero A un minuto dall amore PS Argentina 7" US $19.80 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH LINDA donna davvero 7" PS US $21.78 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH & OA Musica para la noche ARGENTINA VG + LP US $22.54 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH SINGLE VERDADERO AMOR SPANISH SUNG UNIQUE COVER RARE US $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Tantos deseos de Ti RARE URUGUAY @ SUNG IN SPANISH 7" English US $100.00 Buy It Now 9 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH IO E TE PER ALTRI GIORNI US $20.79 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Tanta Vogila Di Lei Sing IN SPANISH 45 CHILE CBS US $199.99 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH Me Siento Vivo IN SPANISH!!! 45 CHILE CBS PROMO US $199.99 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH M.Ranieri G.Cinquetti and Others LP VENEZUELA US $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH PENSAMIENTO in spanish and italian ARGENTINA 7" US $27.23 Buy It Now 10 days
I POOH - Rotolando Respirando Japan Mini LP CD NEW $2.99 S/H US $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
GIGLIOLA CINQUETTI I POOH NAZZARO ITALIA DE HOY PROMO LP free shipping US $67.24 Buy It Now 11 days
JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH Linda THE MANHATTANS kiss and sa US $27.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH dammi solo un minuto - che ne fai di te US $20.79 Buy It Now 11 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH non siamo .. GIUNI RUSSO go US $20.79 Buy It Now 11 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH PICCOLA KATY - NEL SILENZIO US $27.19 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH tanta voglia di lei 7" b/w tutto alle tre (cbs7216) pic sleeve italian cb US $17.09 Buy It Now 11 days
VIVA L'ITALIA i pooh camaleonti gigiola cinquetti SEXY NUDE COVER ISRAELI LP 75 US $20.40 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH exitos en espaņol & italiano ULTRA RARE Pensamiento TANTOS DESEOS DE TI US $74.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL I POOH JAPAN OBI STOP US $59.99 Buy It Now 12 days
ULTRA RARE cd 70s 80s I POOH en espanol TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA spanish US $71.99 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH -BARBRA STREISAND-DANYEL GERARD LP MUSICA PARA A US $13.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH -FOGLI-TOZZII IN SPANISH LP INNAMORATI E ARGENTI US $13.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH -LOREDANA BERTE EN CASTELLANO LP UN DISCO PAR AR US $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH 5 SONGS IN SPANISH LP I POOH URUGUAY_56294 US $85.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH PRO LP 6 SONGS IN SPANISH ARGENTINA_16546 US $74.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH SANDRO LP FESTIVAL DE ARGENTINA_16531 US $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH-PECOS -CARRA-LEO DAN LP PRO LOS MEJORES EN ESPAN US $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I-POOH-LUIGI TENCO LP AMORE MIO ARGENTINA_13742 US $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy I POOH music online Buy I POOH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I POOH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(22%)

I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore reviews

Review by Kazuhiro
3 stars There might be an opinion including various diversitys including existence in the home country for their activities. The transition and the history of the music character including the long-term activity might have the point that should make a special mention as a result in the band in Italy.

Point that history of this band starts in 1966. Or, groping and the conversion of the directionality after member's replacement is done in an initial activity flow. This band might not be necessarily known worldwide and contribute as a result for sales of the album. However, to always improve the music character, they might not have neglected pursuing at first of the formation.

The part of the start of the activity of their music goes back to 1966. An initial member was five person organization. However, guitar player's Mauro Bertoli takes shape to leave the band at once. Years pass without so emphasizing an initial activity for respect of eminence and sales though some tunes are announced.

It might have been time in 1971 if it considered it as the first turning point concerning their initial activities. "Opera Prima" that they announced has gradually dug into to the chart. They of course and also in the part of eminence come ..the existence.. to be known gradually. The guitar player alternates to Dodi Battaglia with transfering the register label. And, Stefano D 'Orazio is newly received so that Valerio Negrini may concentrate on the charge of writing songs.

The work known well between fans for their initial works might be "Opera Prima" and be "Parsifal". And, the rule of Giancarlo Lucariello might be done and be reflected as an activity and a situation in 1975. When the part of Rock of Euro Rock and Italy was considered, the part of the content to emphasize the part of acoustic and classics might have been remarkably expressed.

The band in the United States and Britain might have influenced some situations of the music of Italy at that time. The flow that some bands had converted the direction from the part of psychedelic and Beat Rock can often be discovered. The color of Producer's Giancarlo Lucariello is a part as an initial content that had been established to some degree. the work of the band united situationsAnd, it might be in the point to have had a part progressive the music character that Red Canzian that participated in the band in place of Riccardo Fogli had and a classic part. Flow that band in Italy introduces progressive part. Baroque and classic part. And, the rhythm to recollect the element of Latin is introduced. These elements were the experiments that various bands had tried with the age and the culture. However, the music character that I Pooh had established it at this time was surely music for them. This flow is succeeded from this album to "Forse Ancora Poesia" as a result. And, it reached "Poohlover" that faced the time of conversion besides in the age. Part of union and directionality of music character that they were having them establish it at this time anyway. Or, the work at this time of them might contain an important point when talking about the history of the Rock group in Italy including eminence.

The harmony of calm Strings of "Preludio" is impressive. The construction of a beautiful melody has been remarkably expressed as much as possible in their initial works. It might be a tune where the culture of Italy and the music character were splendidly expressed. The impression of the album is decided to the flow of a flute in close relation to Strings and a gentle rhythm.

The flavor of the band in Italy appears completely in "Credo". The song and the chorus are one of the flavors of them. The melody that flows gently has a good sense of relief. Part where classic element is introduced. The usage of Strings might be suitable for the tune. It is a tune where a sense of relief and a transparent feeling were remarkably expressed.

As for "Una Storia Che Fa Ridere", the melody of the ballade with which expression of feelings overflows is impressive. The performance of the band that emphasizes an acoustic part as much as possible is calm. The interpretation of an original melody of the band in Italy is expressed well. The progress of a beautiful melody and Chord is developed as much as possible.

As for "Oceano", the song and the melody to give expression to one's feelings intensely are moving. A piano melody performs beautiful Chord. The tune performs a moving melody and gives expression to one's feelings while introducing a classic performance. The melody that Strings does is very moving. The rhythm joins on the way and the tune reaches the peak further. There might be transient expression of feelings.

A pastoral song and the melody give "Fantasia" the relief. The flow and the song that excludes decorated sound and is performed because of a minimum sound might have the part of Folk. A pastoral melody rules the whole as much as possible. Room to establish one shape as Euro Rock will be felt by me.

"Eleonora,Mia Madre" is a ballade with which expression of feelings to make good use of minor Chord overflows. The part of the obbligati of Strings and the expression of feelings appear well. An original music character of Italy has gone out of this tune as a result. Part that temporarily changes tempo of part and tune to exclude rhythm. The composition arranges a beautiful melody and the rhythm as much as possible.

A beautiful piano melody and the song pull the tune to "1966". Melody of moving chorus. Using majors Chord and minor Chord properly might be good. Development to recollect Acqua Fragile is a little splendid. And, the tune makes feelings revealing and receives the top. And, the impression of the tune is decided to the expression of feelings melody faced again.

It is a tune to emphasize the part of "Orient Express" overall, pastoral Folk. Part of Chord of beautiful guitar. The melody of Strings and a gentle song gives the listener the relief. The composition of the tune that completely excludes the rhythm might show the feature of this album.

"Il Tempo,Una Donna,La Citta" is a tune that a classic element and Rock of Italy unite splendidly. Melody of moving Strings. Song that let one's feelings show and gentle piano melody. Part of calculated chorus. Melody to emphasize sense of relief and transparent feeling. The flavor of Euro Rock is completely expressed.

They have them refine music further in the age. However, the content of the work at this time that they did might surely be beautiful. It is indispensable existence when talking about the history of the band in Italy.

Send comments to Kazuhiro (BETA) | Report this review (#289171) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 04, 2010

Review by Andrea Cortese
4 stars Well, well, well, this is probably the most beautiful Pooh's record.

In fact it was the least successfull of all their 70s productions. Almost nobody remebers nowadays a single track of it. In fact no hits were then picked off it.

The best thing is that the full orchestral arrangements are finally equaled by the typical sympho-rock instruments: mellotron, clavinet, minimoog, harpsichord and celesta.

Warning: don't assume that the band changed their mood (I won't be responsible for such a mistake... I won't give you compensation...); the band only went further, from the starting point album Parsifal. So, what we have here is still melodic and soft sympho-prog. Don't expect surprises... after all this is not the place where exigent prog lovers' ears have to search for. I'd say that Pooh play a "home-is-where-the-heart-is" pop-rock. That's it.

But now, I have to be honest with you all: the music of this band has become more serious, deep, extended. In other words: the apex of Pooh's sympho-pop with more than a simple prog touch... without a doubt.

It's not a case that the album opens with the sweet notes of PRELUDIO like in every respectable classic opera.

It's not a case that some expert reviewer has already pointed out some Puccini's hints in keyboardist Roby Facchinetti.

Wonderful opener, by the way, powerful and sweet orchestral movement with slight crescendo and drumming in the second part.

The prelude carries the listener to CREDO ("I believe"), an exciting piece that alternates strong orchestral sound (with also some absolutely good ahhhh ahhhh choruses) with a more rythmic part (mid-paced: excellent bass). Powerful vocals by Roby Facchinetti himself.

Una Storia che Fa Ridere ("a story that makes laugh") is somehow a step below ... so let me jump to the fourth track: OCEANO.

Wonderful. One of the highlights of the entire album. A solitary man sailing far from home, has to face (and taste) what real infinite seascapes mean... this one has a strong prog structure with orchestral shifting moods and uptempos. Harpsichord appears for the first time ever. A shady number with wonderful touches of electrig guitar here and there by Dodi Battaglia and a shocking (typically orchestral) outro... Wow!!

The next one FANTASIA is a gentle melody with acoustic guitar... good but nothing spectacular... let's jump again.

What follows is still another gem: MEDITERRANEO, the second and last instrumental track of the album, as the opener. Completely different though. Folk structure: acoustic guitar and mandolin plus delicate xylophone (and some low fleeting orchestral movements). Simple melody but superb delicate performance. It tastes really of mediterranean sea,oregano and small islands. Bells also in the final part. To be heard!

Now it's the time of ELEONORA, MIA MADRE, the first track penned (and sung) by drummer Stefano D'Orazio. Someone described it as "a decadent melodic portait"... it certainly would have pleased big shots of the end of the XIX century ... (Oscar Wilde, fort instance). Wonderful the two parts' interchange (song and classical sad ballad...). Somehow obsessive and delicate at the very same time!

The album still stands high with the track named 1966: emotional, aching ... by many considered the best one ... who can say... it features tasteful sparse moog, mellotron and wonderful guitar solos. Romantic in its essence... amazing harpsichord in the final part!

ORIENT EXPRESS is a nice tune but nothing special... it remebers me of LATTE E MIELE's Passio Secundum Mattheum... but probably it remains the least interesting. Another sweet and delicate melody, though... (good enough for another romantic dinner ...).

IL TEMPO, UNA DONNA, LA CITTA' ... that's the longest (over 10 mns) and proggiest track... for the nth time... it's the album's closer (as usual in most part of the Pooh's discography).

An epic number, as expressive as the Parsifal song of the previous record. Less joyful, though... darker somehow... wonderful flutes emerge from the orchestral sweet chaos... and then, after over two minutes of mysterious intro... the song begins.

A similar outro (other 2 minutes) closes the album after enigmatic and poetic lyrics: "the air closes to silence, then a cloud of dust is raised around us. I close my eyes, then I open them and...".

What is in the middle you ask... I say a wonderful masterwork, in my humble opinion: electric, acoustic and classic guitars, flutes, moog, strings, gong... great vocals sung by three of the band's members.

A simple phrase to describe the song: "iniquitous as only time can be" (as they sing in the track). Surely, a great satisfying experience. Thanks God, Pooh did it!

Today I also closed my eyes, opened and ...

Send comments to Andrea Cortese (BETA) | Report this review (#322711) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Post a review of I POOH "Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore"