FORSE ANCORA POESIA

Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Corri Corri (3:03)
2. Ninna Nanna (3:21)
3. Wild Track (3:15)
4. Quel Tanto in Pi¨ (4:20)
5. Quinta Stagione - instrumental (4:15)
6. Cara Bellissima (5:00)
7. Peter Jr. (4:45)
8. Un Posto sulla Strada (3:40)
9. Rock'n'Roll (2:40)
10. Forse Ancora Poesia - instrumental (4:30)

Search I POOH Forse Ancora Poesia lyrics

CBS - CGD 9031-70509-2

Produced by Giancarlo Lucariello
Arrengements and direction by Giancarlo Monaldi

Thanks to Andrea Cortese for the addition

I POOH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I POOH Forse Ancora Poesia Music

Vinyl$28.14 (used)
MemorieMemorie
Ams 2014
Vinyl$55.79
un po' del nostro tempo migliore LPun po' del nostro tempo migliore LP
CBS
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
I POOH / HURRICANE - Japan w/obi BANCO US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
I POOH "PROMO / NM WAX" Boomerang JP OBI LP F3243 US $279.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
I POOH Sung In spanish RARE URUGUAY LP ITALIA PROMO US $50.00 Buy It Now 10h 33m
I POOH / BOOMERANG - Japan G/F w/obi US $4.35 [4 bids]
I POOH / PARSIFAL - Japan G/F w/obi US $4.99 [1 bids]
I POOH / TROPICO DEL NORD - Japan w/obi Italy Prog US $9.99 [1 bids]
I POOH / VIVA - Japan LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
I POOH-MILANO SOUNDS-JAPAN 1st PROMO LABEL+OBI US $67.99 Buy It Now 21h 33m
I POOH-PARSIFAL-JAPAN ISSUE+OBI US $39.99 Buy It Now 23h 17m
I POOH-PARLASPORT-JAPAN ISSUE 2LPS+OBI US $39.99 Buy It Now 23h 22m
I Pooh Parsifal Japan Vinyl LP with Signed Card Post Cards of Eros Ramazzotti US $129.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I POOH, RANDY CRAWFORD, SARAH VAUGHAN TURKISH RARE US $50.00 [0 bids]
I POOH - Alessandra LP '78 Japan pressing US $44.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ITALIAN SAN REMO 90 HITS CASSETTE SEALED CUTUGNO I POOH MILVA FOGLI OXA BELLA US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TEARS FOR FEARS SCORPIONS I POOH GINO VANNELLI RAPHAEL 2 LP WORLD CUP MEXICO 86 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Pooh/Opera Prima (1971) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I Pooh/Poohlover (1976) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I Pooh/Rotolando Respirando (1977) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I Pooh/Boomerang (1978) Japan Mini LP CD Obi Italian Prog US $19.99 [0 bids]
I POOH NEWTON FAMILY BESSY NICOLE HOMERO LIVE TOKYO US $599.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I POOH Pensiero Italian picture sleeve single US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh Cercami/Giorno Per Giorno 0905EL US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh Nascero Con Te 0803EL US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Pooh:Rotolando respirando LP EX/EX+ US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh E Bello Riaverti/Ninna Nanna 0905EL US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM I Pooh Io Sono Vivo/Sei Tua, Sei Mia 0905EL US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Hit Parade Italian Italy 1979 LP LISTEN / I Pooh / Umberto Tozzi / Loretta Goggi US $37.49 Buy It Now 3 days
I POOH IN SPANISH LP ULTRA RARE COVER PRESS COLOMBIA CBS 1978 LATIN AMERICA US $149.00 [0 bids]
MINA Tenco ORNELLA VANONI I Pooh RITA PAVONE ARG 3 CDS US $55.05 Buy It Now 3 days
GIANNI NAZZARO I POOH MARCELLA +OA UN DISCO PER L'ESTATE sexy cover Argentina LP US $72.77 Buy It Now 3 days
LP ALBUM I POOH BUONA FORTUNA JAPAN OBI ITALIAN PROG US $8.39 [0 bids]
I POOH - Cercami / Giorno Per Giorno - SINGLE 7/45 PORTUGAL PROG US $13.99 [0 bids]
I POOH Boomerang 1978 ITALY PROG LP MINT US $49.75 Buy It Now 3 days
I Pooh Tanta "Voglia Di Lei / Tutto Alle Tre" 7" Single 1971 rare Brazil US $19.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH BOOMERANG / JAPAN US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH PALASPORT RARE ITALY PROG JAPAN ORIG DOUBLE LP PFM US $25.88 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH ~ IN SILENZIO / PICCOLA KATY ~ RARE ITALY BEAT GARAGE PSYCH 45 + PS HEAR US $14.99 [0 bids]
I POOH FORSE ANCORA POESIA LP ITALY CBS 1975 US $27.49 Buy It Now 4 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI IN SPANISH & ENGLISH ARGENTINA 7" US $30.69 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH IN SILENZIO / PICCOLA KATY ITALY P/S 7" US $34.65 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Greatest Hits JP OBI LP h3602 US $179.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH Palasport 1982 Japan Press OBI 2LP H3370 US $179.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1978-1981 CGD 20244 LP H3611 US $179.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Aloha CGD 20437 LP H3613 US $179.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX" 1981-1984 CGD 18021 2LP H3612 US $179.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX / PHOTO" Buona Fortuna JP OBI LP h3603 US $279.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH "NM WAX" Poohlover JP OBI LP h3609 US $279.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I POOH Un Po' Del Nostro Tempo Migliore LP JAPAN EPIC ECPO61 with OBI!! US $32.00 [0 bids]
I POOH Parsifal LP JAPAN SEVEN SEAS GXF2052 with OBI!! US $32.00 [0 bids]
I POOH alessandra JAPAN LP OBI GP587 Italian Prog US $50.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SEXY COVER LP ISRAEL I POOH CINQUETTI NAZZARO CASELLI I CAMALEONTI I PROFETI US $28.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH ISRAEL LP RAFFAELLA CARRA UMBERTO TOZZI LOREDANA BERTE BELLA FOGLI US $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH - I POOH - RARA STAMPA ARGENTINA RARE LP PROMO SUNG in SPANISH 2░ US $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH / FORSE ANCORA POESIA JAPAN DIFF COVER PROMO LP w/ OBI US $44.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH IN SPANISH LP ULTRA RARE COVER PROMOTIONAL PRESS COLOMBIA CBS 1978 US $279.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH PARSIFAL Signed by all members !! 70's pop progressive classic !! US $160.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH linda PORTUGAL 7'' single 70's ITALY PROG US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH BUSCAME / DIA TRAS DIA 7" IN SPANISH ARGENT PRO US $38.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH CANTERO PER TE 7" PIC SLEEVE ITALY US $14.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH ME SIENTO VIVO/SE TUYA SE 7" PRO SPANISH ARGENTI US $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI SUNG SPANISH 7" ARGENTINA US $13.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH TU Y YO EN EL MAS IN SPANISH LP ARGENTINA US $45.00 Buy It Now 6 days
I POOH - Japan LP 1979 Parsifal Italy Prog US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH ALESSANDRA / JAPAN WITH OBI GP-587 US $79.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH: Buona Fortuna LP Seven Seas K28P-221 Italian Prog Japan Press 1981 EXC US $50.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH BUONA FORTUNA / JAPAN WITH OBI / ITALY PROG US $59.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I POOH-IO SONO VIVO-ORIG.ITALIAN PRESSING PS 45rpm 1979 US $14.00 Buy It Now 8 days
I POOH parsifal ITALIAN PROG ORIG ITALY LP SIGNED? US $80.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / I POOH PALASPORT / 2LP GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $89.99 Buy It Now 9 days
CELENTANO LITTLE TONY PAVONE MORANDI I POOH / GENTE ITALIAN 1993 CASSETTE US $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH TANTOS DESEOS DE TI in spagnuolo ARG 7" US $15.84 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Pensiero A un minuto dall amore PS Argentina 7" US $19.80 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH LINDA donna davvero 7" PS US $21.78 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH & OA Musica para la noche ARGENTINA VG + LP US $22.54 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH SINGLE VERDADERO AMOR SPANISH SUNG UNIQUE COVER RARE US $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Tantos deseos de Ti RARE URUGUAY @ SUNG IN SPANISH 7" English US $100.00 Buy It Now 9 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH IO E TE PER ALTRI GIORNI US $20.79 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Tanta Vogila Di Lei Sing IN SPANISH 45 CHILE CBS US $199.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH Me Siento Vivo IN SPANISH!!! 45 CHILE CBS PROMO US $199.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH M.Ranieri G.Cinquetti and Others LP VENEZUELA US $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH PENSAMIENTO in spanish and italian ARGENTINA 7" US $27.23 Buy It Now 9 days
I POOH - Rotolando Respirando Japan Mini LP CD NEW $2.99 S/H US $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
GIGLIOLA CINQUETTI I POOH NAZZARO ITALIA DE HOY PROMO LP free shipping US $67.24 Buy It Now 10 days
JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH Linda THE MANHATTANS kiss and sa US $27.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH dammi solo un minuto - che ne fai di te US $20.79 Buy It Now 11 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH non siamo .. GIUNI RUSSO go US $20.79 Buy It Now 11 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO I POOH PICCOLA KATY - NEL SILENZIO US $27.19 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH tanta voglia di lei 7" b/w tutto alle tre (cbs7216) pic sleeve italian cb US $17.09 Buy It Now 11 days
VIVA L'ITALIA i pooh camaleonti gigiola cinquetti SEXY NUDE COVER ISRAELI LP 75 US $20.40 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH exitos en espa˝ol & italiano ULTRA RARE Pensamiento TANTOS DESEOS DE TI US $67.49 Buy It Now 11 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL I POOH JAPAN OBI STOP US $59.99 Buy It Now 11 days
ULTRA RARE cd 70s 80s I POOH en espanol TANTOS DESEOS DE ELLA spanish US $71.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I POOH -BARBRA STREISAND-DANYEL GERARD LP MUSICA PARA A US $13.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH -FOGLI-TOZZII IN SPANISH LP INNAMORATI E ARGENTI US $13.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH -LOREDANA BERTE EN CASTELLANO LP UN DISCO PAR AR US $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH 5 SONGS IN SPANISH LP I POOH URUGUAY_56294 US $85.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH PRO LP 6 SONGS IN SPANISH ARGENTINA_16546 US $74.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH SANDRO LP FESTIVAL DE ARGENTINA_16531 US $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I POOH-PECOS -CARRA-LEO DAN LP PRO LOS MEJORES EN ESPAN US $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I-POOH-LUIGI TENCO LP AMORE MIO ARGENTINA_13742 US $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy I POOH music online Buy I POOH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I POOH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I POOH Forse Ancora Poesia ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

I POOH Forse Ancora Poesia reviews

Review by Kazuhiro
2 stars There might be a few expectations, uneasiness, and puzzled if it listens to the sense of unity of this album in acoustic for the fan and the listener who was pursuing the music character of this band from the work in the early the especially 70's. If the album to which they are generally known as a result in an initial work is enumerated, it might be a work after 1972 years.

Their music characters were gradually in the situation caught as one of the bands that supported the dawn of Prog Rock of Italy attended with a classic element. It will have been from time of "Parsifal" that had been announced as a part where their originality was demonstrated in 1973. Of course, the route has been succeeded to "Un Po'Del Nostro Tempo Migliore" announced in 1975.

It is an element of their romances and a reflected expression of feelings part as one of the charms of the initial music character that they had. As for the part where the culture of Italy that made a clear distinction, the blood of Europe, and the history had been projected enough to the music character, respect of poetry might have been also remarkable together with PFM and Banco.

"Un Po'Del Nostro Tempo Migliore" that had been announced in 1975 was a graceful album with a grand melody and the romance to appoint the RAI-Milano symphony orchestra indeed. There were establishment of men who drew the flow succeeded from "Parsifal" to say nothing of the route. This album that puts the period from the situation for only three months and is produced will be able to be caught as a content from which a few changes are seen compared with the music character till then.

After it had debuted, they were placed in the situation surely revolutionized in about ten years. Of course, it is a flow of the history of the replacement by some members in an initial band. Riccardo Fogli had already left the band at this time. And, this album is an album that appointed producer's Giancarlo Lucariello at the end for Pooh.

Establishment of music character that is multiplied after 1973 from 1972 and developed. Or, poetry with which the romance overflows, a music character, and classic music are united and followed. The room of the level that is this album and the arrangement by the orchestra might decline a little and it be expressed though these are gradually refined. The composition in which the flow of a pastoral part and Folk Music done through the whole volume is arranged forward gives the listener the part where they are surely changed as a presentiment. The part of the conversion and directionality appears remarkably of course in this route by "Poohlover" announced in 1976 further.

The relief that flows overall and the stability of the melody might be splendid. It was likely to make music that caught the age converted into the music for them well and to have made the expression besides the music character of other bands developed. The romance and the culture might be in the music character the reason why they are always loved of the home country and it exist in the followed point.

Send comments to Kazuhiro (BETA) | Report this review (#293076) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 02, 2010

Review by Andrea Cortese
2 stars ... and now, after my Poohlover review, a step back in the Pooh story.

Year was 1975, just 6 months after the interesting (from a prog point of view... ask the Mick if you don't trust me) UN PO' DEL NOSTRO TEMPO MIGLIORE album.

The latter didn't sell well, so the band (or the management...?) tried to balance with another record.

The result was around the same... not only they did not improve the sales but it also got worse musically.

Forget any long composition as in the previous work. Now the longest touches the 5 minutes' peak...

Forget any magniloquent sypmhonic arrengement.

Just think to something soft, intimate, romantic and bland, mainly based on piano, strings and (acoustic) guitars. Not bad, just too mellow ... too sweety, nocturnal at times.

Probably the most interesting piece is the shady instrumental QUINTA STAGIONE (Fifth Season) with its sparkling electric guitar and full classical symphonic movements in crescendo(bells included): the track is very well done and deserves to be listen to: thumbs up!

How about the rest... my God ... well ... nothing memorable; the other instrumental number, the closer FORSE ANCORA POESIA, has nothing in common with Quinta Stagione: it is only classical string based with soft piano and murmured vocalizings.

Perhaps something good can be found in ROCK'N'ROLL (no, don't think about the musical genre... eh ehe heh ): nice folky tune painted here and there by delicate piano and slide acoustic guitar.

To be mentioned, finally, the country-like WILD TRACK, sung in english.

All in all, I can't be as pungent as Pooh were at the time of this release: they said (and say) this was a completely "pointless" album; for me it's just a collectors only album, good to take a nap (or for a romantic dinner... it always depends on situation...).

Send comments to Andrea Cortese (BETA) | Report this review (#308291) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 04, 2010

Post a review of I POOH "Forse Ancora Poesia"