FAITH HOPE LOVE

King's X Faith Hope Love album cover

rock music collection

Buy KING'S X Music
Studio Album, released in 1990

1. We Are Finding Who We Are (4:40)
2. It's Love (4:36)
3. I'll Never Get Tired Of You (3:47)
4. Fine Art of Friendship (4:21)
5. Mr. Wilson (3:39)
6. Moanjam (6:05)
7. Six Broken Soldiers (3:33)
8. I Can't Help It (3:53)
9. Talk to You (4:36)
10. Everywhere I Go (3:54)
11. We Were Born To Be Loved (4:52)
12. Faith Hope Love (9:22)
13. Legal Kill (4:42)

Search KING'S X Faith Hope Love lyrics

Search KING'S X Faith Hope Love tabs

- Doug Pinnick / bass guitar and lead vocals
- Ty Tabor / guitar, sitar, vocals
- Jerry Gaskill / drums, percussion, vocals

Additional musicians:
- Max Dyer / cello (7, 12 & 13)
- Erik Ralske / french horn (7)
- Kemper Crabb / soprano recorder (13)
- Little Willy Sammy Taylor / forward pipe organ (7)
- Wilde Silas Mass Choir featuring Galactic Cowboys / backing vocals (5 & 12)

A2 82145 Megaforce/Atlantic Records
Produced by Sam Taylor & King's X

Thanks to rushfan4 for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

KING'S X MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KING'S X Faith Hope Love Music

Faith Hope LoveFaith Hope Love
Metal Blade 2015
Vinyl$25.87
Faith Hope Love King's X Cassette Tape new sealed USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18h 13m
Faith Hope Love by King's X (CD, Oct-1990, Megaforce) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
KING'S X FAITH HOPE LOVE CASSETTE USD $9.36 Buy It Now 1 day
KING'S X: Faith Hope Love (CD 1990) *Nr MINT* [Ty TABOR/Doug PINNICK] 1st Press USD $6.93 Buy It Now 1 day
King's X: Faith Hope Love CD 1990 Megaforce Atlantic Records 7 82145-2 Original USD $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
(HARD ROCK CD) KINGS X - FAITH HOPE LOVE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
KING'S X-Faith Hope Love CD (1990) ATLANTIC 82145-2 Ty Tabor dUg Pinnick USD $0.98 [0 bids]
King's X CD 'Faith, Hope, Love' 1990 Rock Heavy Metal NICE USD $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Kings X - Faith Hope Love (1990) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Kings X - Faith Hope Love By Kings X CD USD $17.59 Buy It Now 4 days
KINGS X, Sealed LP, Faith Hope Love by Kings X, 1990 Columbia Record House USD $16.50 [3 bids]
KINGS X FAITH HOPE LOVE 1990 GERMAN PRESS MEGAFORCE ATLANTIC RECORDS7567-82145-1 USD $1.54 [1 bids]
KING'S X "Faith Hope Love" 2LP 2015 Metal Blade Records (Vinyl album) New Sealed USD $39.95 Buy It Now 4 days
KING'S X Faith Hope Love 2 LP gatefold New Sealed USD $31.81 Buy It Now 6 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X USD $3.96 Buy It Now 6 days
Kings X - Faith Hope Love (2015) - New - Long Play Record USD $28.69 Buy It Now 6 days
King's X Faith Hope Love Cassette New Sealed USD $7.95 Buy It Now 7 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love (2004 CD USD $6.23 Buy It Now 7 days
FAITH HOPE LOVE [KING'S X] NEW CD USD $9.33 Buy It Now 8 days
Faith Hope Love - King's X (2015, CD New) USD $16.36 Buy It Now 8 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love [CD New] USD $19.24 Buy It Now 8 days
KING`S X - ORIGINAL ALBUM SERIES: DOGMAN / FAITH HOPE LOVE / GRETCHEN GOES TO NE USD $21.06 Buy It Now 8 days
King's X - Faith, Hope Love CD cdb2698 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Faith Hope Love - King's X 039841536027 (CD Used Very Good) USD $17.24 Buy It Now 9 days
King's X Faith Hope Love German CD album (CDLP) 782145-2 MEGAFORCE 1990 USD $17.15 Buy It Now 9 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (CD, May-2015, Metal Blade) USD $16.26 Buy It Now 10 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love (CD, Oct-1990, Megaforce) USD $4.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Faith Hope Love - King's X - CD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 11 days
KING'S X-FAITH HOPE LOVE-CD NEW USD $21.39 Buy It Now 11 days
KING'S X Faith Hope Love VINYL 2x LP RECORD Brand New! USD $32.98 Buy It Now 11 days
KINGS X - Faith Hope Love CD (1990 Album) Heavy Funk Metal Doug Pinnick USD $5.91 Buy It Now 12 days
LOT OF 2 KING'S X CDs - FAITH HOPE LOVE & SELF TITLED CD - 7 82145-2 / 7 82372-2 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love (2004) CD QUALITY CHECKED & FAST FREE P&P USD $8.57 Buy It Now 13 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love By King's X [CD New] USD $12.34 Buy It Now 13 days
King's X - Original Album Series: Dogman / Faith Hope Love / Gret NEW CD USD $18.10 Buy It Now 13 days
King's X Faith Hope Love Cassette USA Cassette Tape USD $2.99 Buy It Now 14 days
King's X Faith Hope Love CD 1990 used NM / NM made in Germany original Megaforce USD $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Faith Hope Love By King's X - King's X (1990, CD New) CD-R USD $15.00 Buy It Now 14 days
King's X, Faith Hope Love Audio CD USD $5.91 Buy It Now 15 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (Cassette, Oct-1990, Megaforce) USD $5.78 Buy It Now 17 days
King's X Faith Hope Love CD, Oct-1990, Megaforce Recs First Pressign USD $5.00 Buy It Now 17 days
CD . KING'S X . Faith, Hope, Love By Kings X . USD $5.77 Buy It Now 17 days
Kings X Faith Hope Love Atlantic Megaforce release USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17 days
KING'S X We Are Finding Who We Are PROMO CD SINGLE Faith Hope Love PROG METAL 90 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 17 days
KING'S X It's Love PROMO CD SINGLE Faith Hope Love PROG Funk Metal CHRISTIAN 90 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Faith Hope Love - King's X 039841536010 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $29.65 Buy It Now 17 days
Faith Hope Love - 2 DISC SET - King's X (2015, Vinyl New) USD $35.55 Buy It Now 17 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (Vinyl, May-2015, 2 Discs, Metal Blade) USD $28.69 Buy It Now 17 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love (CD, 1990, Megaforce Records, USA) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 18 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love, Play Tested Audio Cassette USD $2.99 Buy It Now 18 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love [Vinyl New] USD $31.65 Buy It Now 18 days
KINGS X Faith Hope Love VINTAGE 1990 PROMO PIN BADGE USD $6.23 Buy It Now 18 days
KING'S X-faith hope love-CHRISTIAN-ROCK-heavy-rock-TAPE USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X CD [Original 1990 Megaforce Recording] USD $8.99 Buy It Now 19 days
"FAITH, HOPE, LOVE by KING'S X" CD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 19 days
King's X - Original Album Series: Dogman / Faith Hope Love / Gretchen (NEW 5CD) USD $23.39 Buy It Now 19 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X Audio Music Cassette 1990 USD $2.39 Buy It Now 20 days
KINGS X - FAITH,HOPE,LOVE BY KINGS X CD HEAVY METAL NEW+ USD $14.96 Buy It Now 20 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love (1990) - GENUINE CD ALBUM - EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $7.02 Buy It Now 20 days
Classic Christian rock CD: King's X- Faith Hope Love. Ty Tabor, others religious USD $3.25 Buy It Now 21 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (CD, Oct-1990, Megaforce) Rare! USD $13.95 Buy It Now 21 days
KING'S X "Faith, Hope, Love" NEW METAL CD SEALED---13 Tracks USD $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (CD, Oct-1990, Megaforce) USD $7.75 Buy It Now 21 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (Cassette, Oct-1990, Megaforce) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 21 days
KING'S X FAITH HOPE LOVE (CD) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 23 days
King's X - Original Album Series: Dogman / Faith Hope Love / Gret NEW CD USD $18.16 Buy It Now 24 days
KING'S X - FAITH HOPE LOVE CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Faith Hope Love By King's X - King's X (CD Used Very Good) CD-R USD $13.85 Buy It Now 25 days
KINGS X - FAITH HOPE LOVE - VINYL LP - EX/EX USD $18.24 Buy It Now 25 days
KingS X : Faith Hope Love CD (2004) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 25 days
King's X Faith Hope Love RARE Original Issue 1990 CD LISTEN Funk Metal USD $7.01 Buy It Now 25 days
FAITH HOPE LOVE music CD by King's X 1990 USD $2.09 Buy It Now 25 days
* King's X - Faith Hope Love CD 1990 Atlantic/Megaforce USD $4.50 Buy It Now 25 days
KINGS X - Faith Hope Love - 1990 Magazine Advertisment Poster USD $7.02 Buy It Now 26 days
Faith Hope Love by King's X (Cassette, Oct-1990, Megaforce) USD $7.91 Buy It Now 26 days
KING'S X Faith Hope Love (CD 1990) 13 Songs Hard Prog Rock Metal Album Canada USD $9.75 Buy It Now 26 days
King's X - Faith Hope Love CD It's Love USD $3.99 Buy It Now 27 days
King's X Faith Hope Love Cassette USA Cassette Tape Sealed New OOP Hype Sticker USD $14.95 Buy It Now 29 days
KING'S X FAITH HOPE LOVE BY LP Album Advert 11X9" USD $14.03 Buy It Now 29 days
KING'S X Faith Hope Love 1990 CD BUY 4=5TH 1 FREE USD $9.00 Buy It Now 29 days
King's X - Faith Love Hope CD USD $5.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy KING'S X music online Buy KING'S X & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KING'S X DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KING'S X Faith Hope Love ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(30%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(38%)

KING'S X Faith Hope Love reviews

Review by Nightfly
4 stars King's X were always going to have a job topping their previous album, Gretchen Goes to Nebraka. With Faith Hope Love they give it a good shot but fall a little short though no doubt it's still an excellent album and ranks highly in their back catalogue. All the King's X ingredients are in place - Doug Pinnick's powerful and soulful vocal delivery, the Beatles influenced backing vocals, Ty Tabor's beautifully full bodied inventive chord structures, the heavy riffs and lush arpeggios and Jerry Gaskill's solid dependable drum patterns.

There are many excellent tracks here - It's Love with lead vocals by Tabor and those Beatles style harmonies well in place and instantly catchy hooks. Fine Art Of Friendship is a slowish paced rocker and has a classic Tabor riff which he really works to great effect towards the end, not a guitar solo as such, just really working the riff and building it to a furious conclusion. MoanJam is the most frantic and fastest song in the King's X catalogue, Gaskill really driving it along at an intense speed and a great Tabor extended guitar solo with no rhythm guitar backing, just Gaskill and Pinnick's throbbing bass.

Their first 2 albums packed a powerful punch but here the heavy riffs get more metallic at times like on I Can't Help It during the verse, Talk To You has a great staccato syncopated rhythm on the verse before speeding up for chorus and We Were Born To Be Loved has a similar metallic staccato rhythm in parts.

The title track sees King's X at their most adventurous. To begin nothing really sets it apart from their formulaic approach to slow paced rockers but around one third of the way into this 9 minute song it locks into a section of a repeated vocal line of Faith Hope Love which after another verse returns again with a subtle build to an intense finish. Good but some may feel they overstretch it a bit. After that intense finish an acoustic track, Legal Kill seems an appropriate way to end the album.

Well worth adding to your King's X collection but if your new to the band check out Gretchen Goes To Nebraska and their debut Out of the Silent Planet first.

Review by obiter
5 stars This is the pinnacle of the early phase for me. The stunning Gretchen is all but forgotten with the first chords of We Are Finding Who We Are. the vocal arrangements are smoother as are the musical transitions.

I know in my head that Gretchen is the better prog album and a sure-fire (not as in torches) 5 star, but this just one of those albums which, if it flicks the right switches is well capable of being one of your desert island discs.

It's Love has a Beatles feel to the lyrics, but let's be honest, Kings X aren't the Beatles. I prefer Kings X: Hmm Ty Tabor or George Harrison on lead, now let me think about that one. Gaskill or Starr (let's leave Lennon & McCartney out of this). I'll Never Get Tired of You, is unfortunately the weakest track so one you'll probably get tired of. However, the Fine Art of Friendship has an uplifting drive, with the wailing Pinnick leading the vocals. It's got to be said, he's also got a bit of Satchmo gravel in there. Tremendous.

Moanjam is a real fairground ride of a song: the usual half speed metal sound is played at double speed. Six Broken Soldiers is an excellent vocal track, subdued. I Can't Help is another

Talk to You. It's thrash. No it's Iron Maiden with harmony vocals, no it's thrash, back to Maiden, then Kings X crash the party. the lyrics take us through mundane day to day stuff as life gets on top of the writer who seems to be finding it difficult to talk to ... [fill in blank]: he leaves it with How are you today?

Everywhere I go, a song about Christ: I read the story that you died/I turned the page, you were alive/With hope and love and mostly faith One day I'll see you face to face. Simple, strong, good harmonies. It is followed by the intense and fantastic We Were Born to Be Loved, a track a band I played in once attempted to cover. OK: how tight is that song? Phenomenal. Tighter live if that is possible. Harmony vocals superb, the stops, good grief, the stops. The gaps. This song it just ridiculous it's so good and a pleasure to see live. Be afraid: they take it to a higher level.

Legal Kill, uses a 12-string, woodwind, harmony vocal and straight anti-abortion lyrics. A great song.

Kings X walk the line between evangelizing gospel and rock. I think it's successful. Are the harmonies overdone? Well yes. Is it a bit disjointed? Well yes? Is it essential? Hell yes!

4 stars I would highly recommend any of their first three albums, so if you want to check them out and see either "Out Of The Silent Planet" , "Gretchen Goes To Nebraska" or "Faith Hope Love" don't hesitate, buy ! This album is longer than the first two, but perhaps not as cohesive as those two.

"We Are Finding Who We Are" really embodies what KING'S X is all about.Very melodic with lots of bottom end and harmonies. Love the closing line "...and sometimes it just makes no sense but I believe, yeah". "It's Love" was a hit for them back in the day. This is one of my top three on this album. Amazing sound to this one, the guitar, bass and vocals are all perfect. This is Beatlesque with crunch. Some raw guitar late. "I'll Never Get Tired Of You" is a laid back song with reserved vocals except on the chorus. "Fine Art Of Friendship" features lots of bottom end and passionate vocals.The instrumental section from about 3 1/2 minutes to the end is fantastic !

"Mr.Wilson" is another top three for me. This is Beatlesque as well, and it makes me feel so good. Some heaviness 1 1/2 minutes in followed by a tasteful guitar solo. Great track. And no it's not about Steven Wilson. "Moanjam" is a song that they had been playing live for years. It's an uptempo drum led tune. Ripping guitar solo 2 1/2 minutes in that goes on and on. This would be amazing to hear live. "Six Broken Soldiers" is a little different with that experimental flavour on the verses which include some guest pipe organ, French horn and cello. "I Can't Help It" is both heavy and catchy. Killer track ! Some good crunch to this one. "Talk To You" is the heaviest song yet. The drumming is a highlight. The sound lightens on the chorus.

"Everywhere I Go" is the other top three tune for me. The words are so meaningful and emotional for me. It's RUSH-like 2 minutes in. Again the final line in the song is full of meaning "everywhere I go I see you there, ah..." "We Were Born To Be Loved" is powerful with lots of energy, I really like the drumming late. "Faith Hope Love" has a nice solid and heavy sound to it. Passionate vocals as well. This is intense and the longest track on here at almost 10 minutes. "Legal Kill" features strummed guitar as vocals come and go. Cello 1 1/2 minutes in and recorder a minute later. Not one of my favs that's for sure.

This is a band who can always brighten my mood and they appeal to my love of heavy music.

5 stars For me this is the best King's X album; it still sports the classic sound, i.e. great melodies reminiscent the Beatles mixed with '70 hard rock, but a bit more radio friendly this time. In fact this was their best shot at fame, still ranking as the most successful release they ever had. It con ... (read more)

Report this review (#438522) | Posted by speak | Sunday, April 24, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of KING'S X "Faith Hope Love"