WE WILL ROCK YOU

Queen We Will Rock You album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
DVD/Video, released in 1984

1. Intro (1:56)
2. We Will Rock You (3:10)
3. Let Me Entertain You (3:00)
4. Play The Game (3:59)
5. Somebody To Love (7:32)
6. Killer Queen (2:00)
7. I'm In Love With My Car (2:02)
8. Get Down Make Love (4:46)
9. Save Me (4:13)
10. Now I'm Here (3:08)
11. Dragon Attack (7:02)
12. Love Of My Life (3:47)
13. Under Pressure (3:42)
14. Keep Yourself Alive (3:30)
15. Drum Solo (3:05)
16. Guitar Solo (5:49)
17. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3:46)
18. Jailhouse Rock (2:42)
19. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:29)
20. Tie Your Mother Down (3:52)
21. Another One Bites The Dust (4:00)
22. Sheer Heart Attack (3:53)
23. We Will Rock You (Reprise) (2:10)
24. We Are The Champions (3:25)
25. God Save The Queen (1:35)
26. Credits (2:31)

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Filmed over two days at the Forum, Montreal, Canada. 24 / 25th November 1981

VHS, 1984

DVD Pioneer Entertainment (USA) PA-96-568-D (1998, different cover)
Sound options: Dolby Digital 5.1

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Will Rock You Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I [2 LP]Greatest Hits I [2 LP]
Hollywood Records 2016
Vinyl$19.22
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Vinyl$32.10
A Day at the Races [Vinyl]A Day at the Races [Vinyl]
Hollywood Records 2008
Vinyl$14.29

QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD NEW USD $3.30 Buy It Now 14h 51m
VHS: QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $7.77 Buy It Now 22h 41m
QUEEN We Will Rock You Digitally Mastered THX DVD USD $8.24 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN- WE WILL ROCK YOU LASER DISC COMMEMORATIVE RELEASE VERY NICE USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Queen - We Will Rock You - A Complete Rock Study [DVD... - Queen CD 1ILN USD $10.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen We Will Rock You Live in Concert Japan Laserdisc w OBI Freddie Mercury LD USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU CLASSIC HITS LIVE IN CONCERT VHS USD $4.24 [0 bids]
USD $7.50 Buy It Now
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS 1992 Music Concert 90 min RARE 1981 Concert USD $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN: WE WILL ROCK YOU - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD *NEW dts USD $2.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 3 Music Vhs Pink Floyd The Wall ~ Queen We Will Rock You~ Queensryche USD $14.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $6.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We Will Rock You on DVD USD $5.25 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) *****BRAND NEW***** USD $19.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We Will Rock You Live 1982 Japan Laserdisc LD BMG BVLP-68 Freddie Mercury USD $59.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DTS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS) USD $38.68 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (1992, VHS) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen We Will Rock You 90 minutes of their classic hits live! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $8.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We will rock you Laserdisc NOT dvd USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN: The Making of A Night at the Opera DVD & We Will Rock You VHS USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) Music Concert - 90 min. of Classic Rock! USD $7.96 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD The Ultimate Rock Band USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: On Fire - Live at the Bowl (DVD*We Will Rock You*Bohemian) *Discs Only* USD $9.47 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU VHS TAPE USD $1.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1986) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS (1992) RARE CONCERT MOVIE FREE SHIPPING! USD $7.50 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ULTRA RARE NEW ZEALAND PAL VHS VIDEO! UNIQUE COVER TO NZ! USD $23.47 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU LIVE ULTRA RARE VHS VIDEO! USD $23.47 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN AC-3 We Will Rock You Commemoritve Remastered Laserdisc LD New/Sealed USD $62.41 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Laserdisc We Will Rock You Live Concert Japan LD USD $39.50 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN AC-3 1997 Laserdisc We Will Rock You Commemoritve Remastered LD Brand New USD $54.51 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN AC-3 1997 Laserdisc We Will Rock You Commemoritve Release LD Dolby Digital USD $38.71 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Queen - We Will Rock You - A Complete Rock Study [DVD... - Queen CD 1IVG USD $10.60 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen -We Will Rock You / Swimmer Saul DVD-9 USD $11.84 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD USD $4.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $4.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (dts) - DVD - Color Dts Surround Sound Full Screen Mint USD $15.75 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $13.90 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) LIKE NEW USD $8.88 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD *NEW [DISC ONLY] USD $1.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (2-DVD Set) 22 VIDEOS AND MORE WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You - DVD - Ntsc - **Excellent Condition** USD $14.76 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen We Will Rock You - VHS PAL - 1984 - Live in Concert USD $7.04 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You - DVD - Ntsc - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $45.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS) DVD USD $5.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $8.49 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen THE MAKING Of "A NIGHT AT THE OPERA" & "WE WILL ROCK YOU" 2 DVD's USD $9.82 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN VHS PAL MUSIC VIDEO FREDDIE MERCURY LIVE IN CONCERT WE WILL ROCK YOU POP USD $23.46 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD *NEW dts USD $3.70 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) MINT! USD $7.95 Buy It Now 14 days
2 VHS QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU LIVE IN CONCERT + MAGIC YEARS VOL 1 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) Music Concert Freddy Mercury USD $11.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen (2DVD,All,New,Keep Case) Queen Live Wembley + We Will Rock You USD $5.50 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU VHS NEW USD $3.55 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD,All,Sealed,New) Live In Montreal USD $3.25 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $83.72 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) Used OOP USD $8.42 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You Best Live In Concert DVD Region Free Japan w/OBI Style USD $14.87 Buy It Now 16 days
Lot of 2 Queen DVDs Greatest Video Hits 1(2DVDs) & We Will Rock You (VG COND) USD $20.20 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS (1992) CONCERT MOVIE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Lot 2 QUEEN We Will Rock You & Classic Queen with booklet VHS tapes USED 1992 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $6.75 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $7.95 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN~ WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ VIDEO VHS PAL USD $23.46 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You VHS CASSETTE USD $3.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Live We Will Rock You Concert Canada (DVD, 1981, Dolby Digital 5.1) Rare USD $6.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU Special Edition DVD Freddie Mercury, Brian May (II) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 19 days
LASER DISK BLOWOUT: Queen We Will Rock You The Music Disc LOOK SDS-89 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ALL REGIONS LIKE NEW DVD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997, Commemorative Release) 25 Songs Mercury USD $5.98 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $2.98 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU/MUSIC FROM ROCK THEATRICAL CD BRAND NEW SEALED USD $8.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) Commemorative Release USD $5.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $7.95 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $5.98 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Will Rock You - Rock Music USD $5.24 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN: ON FIRE-LIVE AT THE BOWL[1982]BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY,FLASH,WE WILL ROCK YOU++] USD $16.98 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN DVD We Will Rock You THX 2001 FREDDIE MERCURY Brian May BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY USD $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $17.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen Concert Live "We Will Rock You" VHS 90 Mins Of Their Classic Hits Music USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Vintage Classic Queen VHS Video Cassette - Freddy Mercury - We Will Rock You USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (dts) - DVD - Color Dts Surround Sound Full Screen NEW USD $57.95 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - We will rock you DVD NEW USD $4.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Individual Fullscreen Movies / Workout DVD's in Good Condition! *Choose YOURS* USD $15.08 Buy It Now 24 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES LONG USD $5.77 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD LIKE NWE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD - WE WILL ROCK YOU (New USD $1.90 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS), Good DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May ( USD $8.47 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) NEW USD $10.62 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal : WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) dts DVD (*NEW) USD $3.63 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Will Rock You LIVE 1981 MONTREAL CONCERT, FREE SHIP!,Freddie Mercury USD $12.88 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) MINT SHAPE USD $8.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) DVD (NEW) / NO CASE (Only Cover USD $1.49 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $4.95 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

QUEEN We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
2 stars This is not a bad video performance, but it does seem poor in terms of quality and sound. The actual show is lively, if a bit hard to look at (due to some obvious technical reasons and Freddie Mercury's gradual lack of clothing). Speaking of the late vocalist, he seems rather winded as the show goes on, but other than that, this is a pretty good viewing at Queen around this time. There's a slew of numbers here, some more welcome than others, but most of the hits are present, including a standout version of "Another One Bites the Dust." While I don't care for the truncated "Killer Queen," I enjoy the elongated "Somebody to Love." The band is powerful and present, but somehow seems relegated to Mercury's backup band, since the stripping singer has the lion's share of the camera's attention. While not a terrible show, one will easily get bored, essentially seeing the same performance over and over. There are far better Queen videos out there. This live production will prove worthy of casual fans, but will almost certainly disappoint newcomers and hardcore Queen lovers. Despite all the glamour and fireworks, the whole show seems a bit hollow and empty. Sometimes pictures aren't worth a thousand anything.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Will Rock You"