WE WILL ROCK YOU

Queen We Will Rock You album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
DVD/Video, released in 1984

1. Intro (1:56)
2. We Will Rock You (3:10)
3. Let Me Entertain You (3:00)
4. Play The Game (3:59)
5. Somebody To Love (7:32)
6. Killer Queen (2:00)
7. I'm In Love With My Car (2:02)
8. Get Down Make Love (4:46)
9. Save Me (4:13)
10. Now I'm Here (3:08)
11. Dragon Attack (7:02)
12. Love Of My Life (3:47)
13. Under Pressure (3:42)
14. Keep Yourself Alive (3:30)
15. Drum Solo (3:05)
16. Guitar Solo (5:49)
17. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3:46)
18. Jailhouse Rock (2:42)
19. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:29)
20. Tie Your Mother Down (3:52)
21. Another One Bites The Dust (4:00)
22. Sheer Heart Attack (3:53)
23. We Will Rock You (Reprise) (2:10)
24. We Are The Champions (3:25)
25. God Save The Queen (1:35)
26. Credits (2:31)

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Filmed over two days at the Forum, Montreal, Canada. 24 / 25th November 1981

VHS, 1984

DVD Pioneer Entertainment (USA) PA-96-568-D (1998, different cover)
Sound options: Dolby Digital 5.1

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Will Rock You Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Vinyl$16.93
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Hollywood Records 2008
Vinyl$13.90

QUEEN: ON FIRE-LIVE AT THE BOWL[1982]BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY,FLASH,WE WILL ROCK YOU++] USD $16.98 Buy It Now
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $4.64 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 26m
Queen: We Will Rock You ~ Commemorative Release (DVD, Cardboard USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Lot 2 QUEEN We Will Rock You & Classic Queen with booklet VHS tapes USED 1992 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS TAPE) FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY ROGER TAYLOR USD $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 7m
QUEEN VHS PAL MUSIC VIDEO FREDDIE MERCURY LIVE IN CONCERT WE WILL ROCK YOU POP USD $15.25 Buy It Now 20h 36m
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) NEW USD $8.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May, Freddie Merc USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen -We Will Rock You / Swimmer Saul DVD-9 USD $7.62 [0 bids]
USD $11.43 Buy It Now
Queen: We Will Rock You (DVD, 2000) ~ Commemorative Release ~ Freddie Mercury USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) Used OOP USD $8.51 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) Gay Interest USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen we will rock you vhs USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD - WE WILL ROCK YOU (New USD $2.67 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) + Classic Queen VHS USD $2.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Will Rock You JAPAN Laser Disc LD w/OBI+INSERT BVLP-68 Live in Canada USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS), Good DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May ( USD $7.26 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN " We Will Rock You " Commemorative Release DVD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: Live In Montreal (We Will Rock You) / New DVD USD $4.45 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $5.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN 6x DVD Lot GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1&2-Wembley-The Bowl-We will rock you+more USD $85.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal : WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) dts DVD (*NEW) USD $1.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $5.86 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - We Will Rock You LIVE 1981 MONTREAL CONCERT, FREE SHIP!,Freddie Mercury USD $9.88 Buy It Now 4 days
VG Queen ~ We Will Rock You (1 disc / Pioneer Artist / 2001 DVD) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5 days
VHS: Queen: We Will Rock You: live music video concert rare SEALED USD $4.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Will Rock You- Laserdisc - Rare New!!! Seald USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $60.00 Buy It Now
Queen "We Will Rock You" vintage 80's concert/music vhs video for sale!! USD $8.75 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD) Play the Game, Somebody to Love, Save Me USD $8.08 Buy It Now 5 days
USED Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001) USD $8.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS) Live Concert Footage! USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Concert Live "We Will Rock You" VHS 90 Mins Of Their Classic Hits Music USD $12.49 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Laserdisc We Will Rock You Live Concert Japan LD OBI USD $47.40 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD NEW USD $3.30 Buy It Now 7 days
4 VHS Cassette Lot QUEEN Classic Greatest Hits Live In Budapest We Will Rock You USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You Digitally Mastered THX DVD USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: We Will Rock You / New DVD USD $4.35 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $8.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We Will Rock You Live in Concert Japan Laserdisc w OBI Freddie Mercury LD USD $59.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Laserdisc We Will Rock You Live Concert Japan LD USD $50.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN: WE WILL ROCK YOU - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD *NEW dts USD $2.90 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Will Rock You- DVD - New Condition - Queen, John Deacon, Roger Taylor USD $18.69 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU VHS LIVE IN CONCERT BRIAN MAY FREDDIE MERCURY 1981 TOUR USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, USD $6.24 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (DVD: Collection of Definitive Versions Greatest Songs USD $6.49 Buy It Now 11 days
Vintage Queen We Will Rock You 1992 VHS USD $1.75 Buy It Now 11 days
Lot of 2 Queen DVDs Live at Wembley Stadium and We Will Rock You Perfect USD $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May, Freddie Merc USD $7.79 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1986) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - We Will Rock You by USD $4.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Freddy Mercury Queen We Will Rock You DVD 1997 Rock Band Pop Music Performance USD $8.79 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS) by Freddie Mercury, Brian May (II), Roger Taylor USD $6.48 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal : WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) DVD (*New*All Region) USD $1.68 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $16.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Lot of 2 Queen DVDs Greatest Video Hits 1(2DVDs) & We Will Rock You (VG COND) USD $21.00 Buy It Now 14 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES......NEW USD $4.77 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU Special Edition DVD Freddie Mercury, Brian May (II) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $4.97 Buy It Now 15 days
SHIPS FROM THE USA - QUEEN - Live in Montreal WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) DVD NEW USD $7.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD 2001 DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1 USD $11.89 Buy It Now 16 days
NEW Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD) USD $59.46 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) Brand New USD $20.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) BEST HITS LIVE in Concert - Freddie Mercury USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 2000) USD $7.90 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS), Very Good DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian USD $3.24 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen We Will Rock You May Mercury Taylor Concert Digital Surround DVD USD $2.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN~ WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ VIDEO VHS PAL USD $22.87 Buy It Now 18 days
DVD | Queen | We Will Rock You [Rare Vintage Edition] USD $20.00 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ULTRA RARE NEW ZEALAND PAL VHS VIDEO! UNIQUE COVER TO NZ! USD $30.51 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $5.93 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD *NEW dts USD $3.70 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
USED (LN) Queen - We Will Rock You (2001) (DVD) USD $21.32 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $18.90 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen (2DVD,All,New,Keep Case) Queen Live Wembley + We Will Rock You USD $5.50 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $15.25 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD,All,Sealed,New) Live In Montreal USD $1.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $2.00 Buy It Now 22 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES LONG USD $3.97 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen We Will Rock You (VHS 1992) USD $2.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen:We Will Rock You [VHS] VHS Tape New USD $7.77 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - We Will Rock You "" Coverart Problem Read Ad Before You BUY "" USD $4.49 Buy It Now 23 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....60 MINUTES LONG USD $3.97 Buy It Now 23 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES......Brand NEW Sealed USD $3.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $6.75 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS TAPE) FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY ROGER TAYLOR USD $3.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU CLASSIC HITS LIVE IN CONCERT VHS USD $14.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $7.95 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You VHS CASSETTE USD $3.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $5.86 Buy It Now 26 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(18%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

QUEEN We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
2 stars This is not a bad video performance, but it does seem poor in terms of quality and sound. The actual show is lively, if a bit hard to look at (due to some obvious technical reasons and Freddie Mercury's gradual lack of clothing). Speaking of the late vocalist, he seems rather winded as the show goes on, but other than that, this is a pretty good viewing at Queen around this time. There's a slew of numbers here, some more welcome than others, but most of the hits are present, including a standout version of "Another One Bites the Dust." While I don't care for the truncated "Killer Queen," I enjoy the elongated "Somebody to Love." The band is powerful and present, but somehow seems relegated to Mercury's backup band, since the stripping singer has the lion's share of the camera's attention. While not a terrible show, one will easily get bored, essentially seeing the same performance over and over. There are far better Queen videos out there. This live production will prove worthy of casual fans, but will almost certainly disappoint newcomers and hardcore Queen lovers. Despite all the glamour and fireworks, the whole show seems a bit hollow and empty. Sometimes pictures aren't worth a thousand anything.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Will Rock You"