WE WILL ROCK YOU

Queen We Will Rock You album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
DVD/Video, released in 1984

1. Intro (1:56)
2. We Will Rock You (3:10)
3. Let Me Entertain You (3:00)
4. Play The Game (3:59)
5. Somebody To Love (7:32)
6. Killer Queen (2:00)
7. I'm In Love With My Car (2:02)
8. Get Down Make Love (4:46)
9. Save Me (4:13)
10. Now I'm Here (3:08)
11. Dragon Attack (7:02)
12. Love Of My Life (3:47)
13. Under Pressure (3:42)
14. Keep Yourself Alive (3:30)
15. Drum Solo (3:05)
16. Guitar Solo (5:49)
17. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3:46)
18. Jailhouse Rock (2:42)
19. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:29)
20. Tie Your Mother Down (3:52)
21. Another One Bites The Dust (4:00)
22. Sheer Heart Attack (3:53)
23. We Will Rock You (Reprise) (2:10)
24. We Are The Champions (3:25)
25. God Save The Queen (1:35)
26. Credits (2:31)

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Filmed over two days at the Forum, Montreal, Canada. 24 / 25th November 1981

VHS, 1984

DVD Pioneer Entertainment (USA) PA-96-568-D (1998, different cover)
Sound options: Dolby Digital 5.1

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Will Rock You Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 1995
Queen IIQueen II
Hollywood Records 2008
Vinyl$14.98

Queen We Will Rock You - Commemorative Release Laserdisc MINT **SEALED BRAND NEW USD $13.49 [4 bids]
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES......NEW USD $4.77 Buy It Now 13h 46m
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 17h 24m
Queen -We Will Rock You / Swimmer Saul DVD-9 USD $7.60 [0 bids]
USD $11.39 Buy It Now
QUEEN We Will Rock You Digitally Mastered THX DVD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 55m
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $2.49 Buy It Now 18h 38m
Queen - We Will Rock You- Laserdisc - Rare New!!! Seald USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $60.00 Buy It Now
SHIPS FROM THE USA - QUEEN - Live in Montreal WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) DVD NEW USD $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU Special Edition DVD Freddie Mercury, Brian May (II) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD 2001 DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Laserdisc We Will Rock You Live Concert Japan LD OBI USD $47.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Laserdisc We Will Rock You Live Concert Japan LD USD $39.50 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Rare 1997 DOLBY AC-3 Dolby Digital We Will Rock You Laserdisc LD in Shrink USD $46.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) Brand New USD $20.95 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN~ WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ VIDEO VHS PAL USD $22.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS), Very Good DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian USD $2.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $2.90 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD *NEW dts USD $3.70 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
USED (LN) Queen - We Will Rock You (2001) (DVD) USD $20.83 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $18.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Will Rock You Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, USD $4.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen (2DVD,All,New,Keep Case) Queen Live Wembley + We Will Rock You USD $5.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $15.25 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD,All,Sealed,New) Live In Montreal USD $3.25 Buy It Now 7 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES LONG USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES LONG USD $3.97 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We Will Rock You (VHS 1992) USD $2.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen:We Will Rock You [VHS] VHS Tape New USD $7.77 Buy It Now 8 days
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....60 MINUTES LONG USD $3.97 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $6.75 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU CLASSIC HITS LIVE IN CONCERT VHS USD $14.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Will Rock You "" Coverart Problem Read Ad Before You BUY "" USD $4.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $7.95 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You VHS CASSETTE USD $3.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $2.39 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Live at Wembley - One Vision Boehmian Rhapsody We will Rock You (NEW) USD $2.63 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) MINT SHAPE USD $8.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU Special Edition DVD Freddie Mercury, Brian May (II) USD $7.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) Commemorative Release USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ALL REGIONS NEW DVD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ALL REGIONS NEW DVD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN: ON FIRE-LIVE AT THE BOWL[1982]BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY,FLASH,WE WILL ROCK YOU++] USD $16.98 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $17.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Lot 2 QUEEN We Will Rock You & Classic Queen with booklet VHS tapes USED 1992 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen "We Will Rock You" vintage 80's concert/music vhs video for sale!! USD $8.55 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU" DVD PA-11554 BY PIONEER RUNNINIG TIME APPROX 90min USD $5.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) NEW USD $9.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May, USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ULTRA RARE NEW ZEALAND PAL VHS VIDEO! UNIQUE COVER TO NZ! USD $22.36 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU LIVE ULTRA RARE VHS VIDEO! USD $22.36 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN VHS PAL MUSIC VIDEO FREDDIE MERCURY LIVE IN CONCERT WE WILL ROCK YOU POP USD $14.90 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock You by USD $4.87 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) Used OOP USD $8.51 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS TAPE) FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY ROGER TAYLOR USD $7.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD - WE WILL ROCK YOU (New USD $1.90 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You JAPAN Laser Disc LD w/OBI+INSERT BVLP-68 Live in Canada USD $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
NEW Queen: We Will Rock You (DVD) USD $56.60 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS), Good DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May ( USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18 days
DVD | Queen | We Will Rock You [Rare Vintage Edition] USD $20.00 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN " We Will Rock You " Commemorative Release DVD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Live In Montreal (We Will Rock You) / New DVD USD $4.45 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $5.50 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal : WE WILL ROCK YOU (1981) dts DVD (*NEW) USD $1.21 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You LIVE 1981 MONTREAL CONCERT, FREE SHIP!,Freddie Mercury USD $9.19 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $4.95 Buy It Now 20 days
VHS: Queen: We Will Rock You: live music video concert rare SEALED USD $4.59 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen we will rock you vhs USD $7.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Lot of 2 Queen DVDs Greatest Video Hits 1(2DVDs) & We Will Rock You (VG COND) USD $21.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD) Play the Game, Somebody to Love, Save Me USD $15.08 Buy It Now 21 days
USED Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Concert Live "We Will Rock You" VHS 90 Mins Of Their Classic Hits Music USD $8.12 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $4.89 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD NEW USD $3.30 Buy It Now 22 days
VG Queen ~ We Will Rock You (1 disc / Pioneer Artist / 2001 DVD) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You Digitally Mastered THX DVD USD $10.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen: We Will Rock You / New DVD USD $4.35 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen We Will Rock You Live in Concert Japan Laserdisc w OBI Freddie Mercury LD USD $59.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: We Will Rock You ~ Commemorative (Slip Case, DVD in Jewel Case) - Rare USD $6.50 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN: WE WILL ROCK YOU - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD *NEW dts USD $2.90 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $3.99 Buy It Now 25 days
VHS TAPE: Queen - Greatest Hits / Bohemian Rhapsody We Will Rock You Champions USD $4.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (DVD: Collection of Definitive Versions Greatest Songs USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1986) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Vintage Queen We Will Rock You 1992 VHS USD $1.69 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $8.90 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS) DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May (II), F USD $11.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $9.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS) by Freddie Mercury, Brian May (II), Roger Taylor USD $4.59 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(18%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

QUEEN We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
2 stars This is not a bad video performance, but it does seem poor in terms of quality and sound. The actual show is lively, if a bit hard to look at (due to some obvious technical reasons and Freddie Mercury's gradual lack of clothing). Speaking of the late vocalist, he seems rather winded as the show goes on, but other than that, this is a pretty good viewing at Queen around this time. There's a slew of numbers here, some more welcome than others, but most of the hits are present, including a standout version of "Another One Bites the Dust." While I don't care for the truncated "Killer Queen," I enjoy the elongated "Somebody to Love." The band is powerful and present, but somehow seems relegated to Mercury's backup band, since the stripping singer has the lion's share of the camera's attention. While not a terrible show, one will easily get bored, essentially seeing the same performance over and over. There are far better Queen videos out there. This live production will prove worthy of casual fans, but will almost certainly disappoint newcomers and hardcore Queen lovers. Despite all the glamour and fireworks, the whole show seems a bit hollow and empty. Sometimes pictures aren't worth a thousand anything.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Will Rock You"