WE WILL ROCK YOU

Queen We Will Rock You album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
DVD/Video, released in 1984

1. Intro (1:56)
2. We Will Rock You (3:10)
3. Let Me Entertain You (3:00)
4. Play The Game (3:59)
5. Somebody To Love (7:32)
6. Killer Queen (2:00)
7. I'm In Love With My Car (2:02)
8. Get Down Make Love (4:46)
9. Save Me (4:13)
10. Now I'm Here (3:08)
11. Dragon Attack (7:02)
12. Love Of My Life (3:47)
13. Under Pressure (3:42)
14. Keep Yourself Alive (3:30)
15. Drum Solo (3:05)
16. Guitar Solo (5:49)
17. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3:46)
18. Jailhouse Rock (2:42)
19. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:29)
20. Tie Your Mother Down (3:52)
21. Another One Bites The Dust (4:00)
22. Sheer Heart Attack (3:53)
23. We Will Rock You (Reprise) (2:10)
24. We Are The Champions (3:25)
25. God Save The Queen (1:35)
26. Credits (2:31)

Total Time 97 min.

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano
- Brian May / guitars, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Filmed over two days at the Forum, Montreal, Canada. 24 / 25th November 1981

VHS, 1984

DVD Pioneer Entertainment (USA) PA-96-568-D (1998, different cover)
Sound options: Dolby Digital 5.1

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition

Buy QUEEN We Will Rock You Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
$9.60
The WorksThe Works
Hollywood Records 1994
$10.99

Queen: We Will Rock You(DVD,2001)Mint,Live Concert,Freddie Mercury,Same Day Ship USD $10.00 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1)  USD $4.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal / WE WILL ROCK YOU, 1981 / NEW USD $3.10 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU / DVD, NEW USD $3.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Will Rock You [DTS] USD $1.55 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Will Rock You dvd , very good USD $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS 1992 Music Concert 90 min RARE 1981 Concert USD $6.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001) Montreal USD $14.30 [0 bids]
USD $18.81 Buy It Now
VHS: QUEEN...WE WILL ROCK YOU....90 MINUTES LONG USD $2.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $4.75 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU LIVE ULTRA RARE VHS VIDEO! USD $15.27 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU ULTRA RARE NEW ZEALAND PAL VHS VIDEO! UNIQUE COVER TO NZ! USD $12.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We Will Rock You VHS 1992 Strand Home Video USD $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN AC-3 1997 Laserdisc We Will Rock You Commemoritve Remastered LD Brand New USD $38.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Concert Live "We Will Rock You" VHS 90 Mins Of Their Classic Hits Music. USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) Like New USD $7.89 [0 bids]
QUEEN~ WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ VIDEO VHS PAL USD $20.36 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - DVD We Will Rock You USD $2.56 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (1992, VHS) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $29.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: We Will Rock You + Paul McCartney: Get Back + Simon/Garfunkel (VHS x 3) USD $17.50 Buy It Now 9 days
WE WILL ROCK YOU / QUEEN LD LaserDisc 102 with OBI 1992 USD $108.26 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS), Good DVD, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May ( USD $6.74 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You [DTS] USD $11.59 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $18.04 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen We Will Rock You 90 minutes of their classic hits live! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen We Will Rock You VHS, 1992 Stereo Live Concert video tape FREDDIE MERCURY USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS (1992) RARE CONCERT MOVIE FREE SHIPPING! USD $7.50 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen We Will Rock You with case VHS USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen:We Will Rock You [VHS] USD $14.82 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - VHS We Will Rock You 22 songs USD $14.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992, Hi-Fi Stereo) Freddie Mercury, Live Concert USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $18.52 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Queen - We Will Rock You - A Complete Rock Study [DVD... - Queen CD 1IVG USD $15.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - We Will Rock You [DTS] USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS (1992) CONCERT MOVIE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1)/Freddie Mercury/new dvd USD $75.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - Digital Video Disc/Mfg. Sealed USD $15.29 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Concert Live "We Will Rock You" VHS 90 Mins Of Their Classic Hits Music USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You - Live In Concert VHS 90 Minutes 1992 Strand Home Video USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen VHS Tape live at wembley 86 cllassic bohemian rhapsody we will rock you USD $28.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You [DTS] USD $4.68 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (dts) - DVD - Color Dts Surround Sound Full Screen NEW USD $80.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1986) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) White Cover USD $19.99 Buy It Now 16 days
RARE OOP Queen VHS video We Will Rock You LIVE freddie mercury Bohemian Rhapsody USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen-We Will Rock You Eagles-Hell Freezes Over Led Zeppelin-Song DVD Clean USD $15.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (1997, DVD) Live in Montreal 1982 Saul Swimmer director USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: We Will Rock You [DTS] by Saul Swimmer: Used USD $75.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $139.96 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Box Set- (3 VHS- PAL) Live in Rio, We Will Rock You, Live in Budapest. USD $49.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen -We Will Rock You / Swimmer Saul DVD-9 USD $12.05 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $18.04 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen concert we will rock you & Classic Queen / VG / 2 VHS Tapes USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU : LD w/Obi & Insert : 1992 BVLP-68 : NTSC from jap USD $53.85 Buy It Now 18 days
4 DVD Lot Queen - Greatest Video Hits 2 Live At Wembley Stadium We Will Rock You USD $59.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Vintage Queen We Will Rock You VHS 1992 Music Concert - 90 min. of Classic Rock! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You [ 90 Min. Classic Hits Live ] VHS Tape SEALED 1992 USD $20.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN AC-3 1997 Laserdisc We Will Rock You Commemoritve Remastered LD Sealed USD $37.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1) *Fullscreen USD $9.07 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) Freddie Mercury USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
e183 Japan Laserdisc QUEEN, WE WILL ROCK YOU, Live in Montreal, Canada 1982 ? USD $72.32 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen: We Will Rock You VHS (1992) CONCERT MOVIE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Will Rock You [DTS] USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen : We Will Rock You - VHS HTF RARE Pioneer Video FREE SHIPPING USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
queen "we will rock you" vhs germany USD $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: On Fire - Live at the Bowl (DVD*We Will Rock You*Bohemian) *Discs Only* USD $9.03 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: We Will Rock You DVD (1982) Brand New! Dolby Digital 5.1 THX 2001 Release USD $46.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU LIVE IN CONCERT VIDEO VHS PAL 1982 USD $13.57 Buy It Now 21 days
queen we will rock you ORIGINAL TURKISH magazine gift EXTREME RARE VCD USD $49.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD & Queen 20 years cd USD $22.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 2001, Dolby Digital 5.1) *****BRAND NEW***** USD $44.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen CD We Will Rock You Brand New Sealed USD $19.90 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen "We Will Rock You" VHS - Live In Concert PAL Version USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
1992 RARE "QUEEN ?- WE WILL ROCK YOU" (NTSC VHS) STILL SEALED USD $20.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - We Will Rock You DVD, Queen,John Deacon,Roger Taylor,Brian May,Freddie M USD $18.31 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen We will Rock you : Live in Montreal (1981) DVD NEW *FAST SHIPPING* USD $17.22 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen we Will Rock you sealed new laserdisc USD $28.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (2000) - DVD - UNSEALED NOT WATCHED - DISC IS MINT USD $16.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Ld Queen We Will Rock You Japan edition USD $76.45 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - We Will Rock You - DVD - Color Ntsc - **Excellent Condition** USD $15.95 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU JAPAN LASERDISC BVLP-68 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Rock Concert VHS Tape LOT - QUEEN We Will Rock You & BON JOVI Slippery USD $9.95 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Will Rock You [DTS] USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU/MUSIC FROM ROCK THEATRICAL CD BRAND NEW SEALED USD $8.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992, Hi-Fi Stereo), Live Concert New and Sealed USD $9.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - We Will Rock You - DVD - Ntsc - **Mint Condition** USD $42.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen We will rock you vhs tape Free Shipping USD $7.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You USD $18.16 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU VHS LIVE IN CONCERT 1981 MONTREAL CANADA FREDDIE MERCURY USD $8.00 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN LIVE IN CONCERT - WE WILL ROCK YOU - Rare Disc VCD Video Cd - 90 MINUTES USD $97.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You [VHS] USD $3.86 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(21%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

QUEEN We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
2 stars This is not a bad video performance, but it does seem poor in terms of quality and sound. The actual show is lively, if a bit hard to look at (due to some obvious technical reasons and Freddie Mercury's gradual lack of clothing). Speaking of the late vocalist, he seems rather winded as the show goes on, but other than that, this is a pretty good viewing at Queen around this time. There's a slew of numbers here, some more welcome than others, but most of the hits are present, including a standout version of "Another One Bites the Dust." While I don't care for the truncated "Killer Queen," I enjoy the elongated "Somebody to Love." The band is powerful and present, but somehow seems relegated to Mercury's backup band, since the stripping singer has the lion's share of the camera's attention. While not a terrible show, one will easily get bored, essentially seeing the same performance over and over. There are far better Queen videos out there. This live production will prove worthy of casual fans, but will almost certainly disappoint newcomers and hardcore Queen lovers. Despite all the glamour and fireworks, the whole show seems a bit hollow and empty. Sometimes pictures aren't worth a thousand anything.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Will Rock You"