Gregor Samsa

2. Untitled #2 (9:02)
3. Untitled #3 (11:42)

Search GREGOR SAMSA 27:36 lyrics

Search GREGOR SAMSA 27:36 tabs

Information not available at present, if you can help with the details, please contact the site

Thanks to Prog-Jester for the addition

GREGOR SAMSA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GREGOR SAMSA 27:36 Music

Iodine Recordings 2003

27:36 by Gregor Samsa USD $15.99 Buy It Now 13 days
GREGOR SAMSA-27: 36 Audio CD USD $22.84 Buy It Now 15 days

More places to buy GREGOR SAMSA music online Buy GREGOR SAMSA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GREGOR SAMSA 27:36 ratings distribution

GREGOR SAMSA 27:36 reviews

Review by TCat
5 stars Oh my God! I just discovered this band tonight while surfing YouTube. This is some of the most beautiful music I have heard in a long time. This is right up there with Sigur Ros as far as beauty, Post-Rock mentality with English lyrics and a lot of male/female harmonics that just pierce the soul. I know I can't really review this after only hearing it once, but I must say that I am totally impressed with this and have instantly fallen in love with this sound. I will definitely be exploring this band and commenting on their sound though after this experience. Throughout this E.P., you get all of the Post- rock build ups that you expect, all of them wonderful, but the payoffs are magnificent. Other than that, I am speechless after hearing this and as I get to know their music, I will review whatever I can get my hands on or whatever I can wrap my ears around. Listen and make your own judgment. I don't think you will be disappointed and your ears and your mind will thank you.

Post a review of GREGOR SAMSA "27:36"