SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Shinki Chen & Friends Shinki Chen & Friends album cover

Buy SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS Music
Studio Album, released in 1971

1. The Dark Sea Dream (4:51)
2. Requiem Of Confusion (4:21)
3. Freedom Of A Mad Paper Lantern (3:10)
4. Gloomy Reflections (3:56)
5. It Was Only Yesterday (4:30)
6. Corpse (5:14)
7. Farewell To Hypocrites (13:28)

Search SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS Shinki Chen & Friends lyrics

Search SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS Shinki Chen & Friends tabs

- Shinki Chen / guitar, bass, drums, piano
- George Yanagi / bass, vocals
- Shinichi Nogi / drums
- Hiro Yanagida / keyboards

LP Polydor MR 5003 (1971 Japan)
CD World Psychedelia WPC6-8486 (2005 South Korea)
CD USM Japan UPCY-6344 (2007 Japan)

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS Shinki Chen & Friends Music

0 result found for "SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS music online Buy SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS Shinki Chen & Friends ratings distribution

SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS Shinki Chen & Friends reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars Shinki Chen & Friends... looking on video sharing posts now, one sees comments like " I listen to it every day; it gets me where I need to be"... that being the case, I am deeply concerned for such people. Needless to say, I can relate. I'm using the five-star rating sparingly, but I do belie ... (read more)

Report this review (#308844) | Posted by judan_maiku | Sunday, November 07, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars One of Japanese junkie travelers SHINKI CHEN exploded his electric guitar and his friends and HIMSELF! I suggest this eccentric work should have realized a dream of Ikuzo Orita (one of sharp-sighted directors of Polydor). He might always hope that he change Japanese Rock scene drastically and ... (read more)

Report this review (#216684) | Posted by DamoXt7942 | Wednesday, May 20, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SHINKI CHEN & FRIENDS "Shinki Chen & Friends"