DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE

Mindflow

Mindflow Destructive Device album cover

Buy MINDFLOW Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Destructive Device (6:44)
2. Lethal (5:29)
3. Breakthrough (5:09)
4. Under An Alias (4:05)
5. Inevitable Nightfall (5:40)
6. Said & Done (5:19)
7. Fragile State Of Peace (6:05)
8. Not Free Enough (7:09)
9. Inapt World (6:25)
10. First Things First (3:36)
11. Shocking Death Bed Confession (11:50)
12. The Screwdriver Effect (3:06)

Search MINDFLOW Destructive Device lyrics

- Rafael Pensado / drums

Label: Unlock Your Mind Productions
Produced by Ben Grosse
Mastered by Ted Jensen

Thanks to enemy_of_reality for the addition

MINDFLOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MINDFLOW Destructive Device Music

Mindflow UnityMindflow Unity
Mindflow Publishing
To Say GoodbyeTo Say Goodbye
Mindflow - With Bare Hands CD US $16.35 Buy It Now 15h 5m
MINDFLOW Just The Two Of Us Me And Them (CD) 6 cards| bonus track | no reserve US $24.50 Buy It Now 22h 32m
Mindflow, With Bare Hands; 14 track PR-ADV CD US $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Mindflow 365 CD (Rare Melodic Metal CD) MINT US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mindflow Just The Two Of Us...Me and Them US $8.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Mindflow /Just the Two of Us... me & Them CD NEW US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VARIOUS ARTISTS - Redeye Spring Sampler 2001 CD - Agents of Good Roots, Mindflow US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Mindflow Killing The Pane CD US $16.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Mindflow : With Bare Hands CD (2011) US $12.68 Buy It Now 9 days
(EK38) Mindflow, Mind Over Body - CD + Booklets US $9.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Mindflow - Mind Over Body CD Pop Rock US $20.24 Buy It Now 11 days
Mindflow - Mind Over Body CD 2006 IMPORT SPECIAL EDITION COMIC BOOK US $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
MINDFLOW - WITH BARE HANDS [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $9.70 Buy It Now 16 days
Mind Over Body - Mindflow New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.66 Buy It Now 17 days
Mindflow : In Search of Stars CD (2001) US $2.04 Buy It Now 17 days
Mindflow : Killing the pain CD US $2.83 Buy It Now 18 days
With Bare Hands - Mindflow New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $16.98 Buy It Now 18 days
60 House Trance Techno Vinyl Records 12" - DJ, CDJ, 1000, 1200, Tiesto, Afrojack US $11.24 Buy It Now 19 days
WITH BARE HANDS BY MINDFLOW (CD) US $19.75 Buy It Now 20 days
MINDFLOW-WITH BARE HANDS CD NEW US $15.88 Buy It Now 22 days
Mindflow - Miles (2001) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 22 days
Mindflow - With Bare Hands [CD New] US $12.67 Buy It Now 23 days
Mindflow - Mind Over Body - 2006 Brazil CD - Unlock Your Mind Productions US $5.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Mindflow : Killing the pain CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Just the Two of Us..Me and Them by Mindflow 16 TRACKS PROG-METAL .SHIP TO USA 8$ US $18.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Mindflow - Just The Two Of Us... Me and Them BR Melodic Power US $14.39 Buy It Now 25 days
Mindflow - Mind Over Body BR Melodic Power Special DIGI version US $17.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Mindflow - Destructive Device BR Melodic Power Special DIGI version US $17.99 Buy It Now 26 days
MINDFLOW - MIND OVER BODY NEW CD US $22.49 Buy It Now 26 days
Mindflow - 365 BR Melodic Power US $14.39 Buy It Now 27 days
Mindflow - Mind Over Body [CD New] US $16.71 Buy It Now 28 days
MINDFLOW - MIND OVER BODY - NEW CD US $13.73 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy MINDFLOW music online Buy MINDFLOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MINDFLOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MINDFLOW Destructive Device ratings distribution

MINDFLOW Destructive Device reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars Having bombarded myself with many symphonic prog albums recently, it's time to break with metal related album like this one by Brazilian Mindflow. Well, I had actually been listening to this album previously before I was shocked by the beauty of Simon Says music couple of weeks ago when I wrote pretty long review about it. But now it's time returning back to Mindflow so that I can skip to other review.

One thing, for sure, that hooks me to this album is the melody of almost all songs it contains that fits with my taste - and this is probably very objective as people having different taste when it comes to melody. This is not the first time I experience this feeling as it happened also with my case when I listened to Dali's Dilemma for the first time. I am not saying that the other elements of the music not good - they in fact compliment one another. Take the harmony side of the composition, I find it very interesting as the combination of musical riffs resulting from guitar or combined with bass guitar and keyboard is very good, I think. In terms of complexity, this is actually not that complex but it runs in typically fast speed like metal music - you can see how the double bass drums sound like any other power metal music. There are relatively many changes of style in the songs and the transition pieces work smoothly so that they don't sound disconnect from one segment to another. The album has a solid structural integrity in each song as well as an album as a whole - it sounds like a concept album.

The melody and the harmonies are excellent ...

If you ask me which songs are the best cuts, it's hard for me to recommend but I really enjoy listening this album from start to end. The opening track 'Destructive Device' (6:44) which starts with an ambient mode, moves beautifully when all the instruments start to blast and bring the music in an energetic way. The momentum is well maintained when the album moves to the second track 'Lethal' (5:29) and it then breaks into slower mode with 'Breakthrough' (5:09). For my personal taste I do really love the fourth track 'Under An Alias' (4:05) and two things: the beautiful opening which actually the riffs and the chorus line especially when the growling vocals enhanced the music. It's really nice!

'Inevitable Nightfall' (5:40) brings the music in heavy mode with guitar riffs. Again, I like the chorus line especially when it's combined with guitar riffs. 'Said & Done' (5:19) is another track with excellent heavy riffs, growling vocal and nice melody. 'Fragile State Of Peace' (6:05) starts with catchy piano intro combined with synthesizer follwed with dynamic music. While 'Not Free Enough' (7:09) puts keyboard as main rhythm section followed with musical riffs as a result of guitar and bass guitar. The song moves dynamically with some staccato segments. 'Inapt World' has nice keyboard work. 'Shocking Death Bed Confession' (11:50) sounds like an epic with narration on the intro part - an interesting and enjoyable track, really. The album concludes with a narration 'The Screwdriver Effect' (3:06).

Overall, this is an excellent album. It has nice melody and balanced harmonies combining great keyboard work and guitar riffs. For those of you who like progressive metal, this is one of my recommendations. Keep on proggin' ...!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#244551) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Post a review of MINDFLOW "Destructive Device"