SECOND HARVEST

-Pique withers/drums
-Kips Brown/organ

Akarma De LuxeAD536 released 2008

Thanks to spikey123 for the addition

SPRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPRING Second Harvest Music

LP spring ~ USD $29.65

More places to buy SPRING music online Buy SPRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPRING Second Harvest ratings distribution

SPRING Second Harvest reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars I am wondered what happened as I'm - a newbie - must be almost the first to write upon the fabulous item. Whether the mature ones from here found it too insignificant or they simply haven't heard (of) it. Long time, long 30+ years this work was not meant to exist. The typical talk was of a one-alb ... (read more)

Report this review (#276446) | Posted by Woon Deadn | Monday, April 05, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I had a big mistake with this album. I thought it is lack and uninteresting (including Spring's first harvest). I'd tried to "get into" it several times (5 as minimum). Only now I can say: this is masterpiece and even better than first album. This's masterpiece of early 70th progressive song-o ... (read more)

Report this review (#254865) | Posted by raleks | Tuesday, December 08, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I really have a great trouble to definate this music and this band. Music is very soft but it got its magic and charm! In the other hand I must admit, that Spring composed rather uncomplicated songs which were favoured only by using a lot of mellotron but this is unfortunatelly not enough. Second ... (read more)

Report this review (#199103) | Posted by imnotfashioned | Thursday, January 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPRING "Second Harvest"