HARD BREATH

Faithful Breath

Faithful Breath Hard Breath album cover

Buy FAITHFUL BREATH Music
Studio Album, released in 1983

1. Killers on the Loose (3:10)
2. Give Me What I Need (3:21)
3. Already Too Late (3:16)
4. Dark Angel (3:45)
5. Under My Wheels (3:07)
6. Kids, We Want the World (4:00)
7. Illusions (0:36)
8. Like an Eagle in the Sky (3:31)
9. Riding to Mongolis (2:44)
10. Warriors (3:22)
11. Fly to Another Star (4:12)
12. Night Comes Again (4:53)

- Heinz Mikus / vocals, guitars
- Horst Stabenov / bass
- Jürgen Düsterloh / drums

Buy FAITHFUL BREATH Hard Breath Music

Rock Lions/Hard BreathRock Lions/Hard Breath
SIREENA RECORDS 2012
$10.98
Rock Lions/Hard Breath by Faithful Breath (2012-05-01)Rock Lions/Hard Breath by Faithful Breath (2012-05-01)
Sireena
$31.45

More places to buy FAITHFUL BREATH music online Buy FAITHFUL BREATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

FAITHFUL BREATH Hard Breath ratings distribution

FAITHFUL BREATH Hard Breath reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars The second incarnation of Faithful Breath and nothing whatsoever from Mk I has returned. This is the first album of their Mk II and it is a pure heavy metal album. Or make that heavy metal with a few subtle blues connotations. I see Accept has been mentioned as a reference. Accept, a band I res ... (read more)

Report this review (#500720) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Tuesday, August 9, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FAITHFUL BREATH "Hard Breath"