THE SPIRITUAL WORLD

Buy PETER GEE Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Eternity (4:07)
2. Polish Beauty (0:54)
3. Gloria In Excelsis (6:02)
4. You Gave Me Life (4:00)
5. Canaletto (1:43)
6. When The Flood Comes (3:07)
7. The Lady In My Life (3:47)
8. Overwhelmed By Mercy (1:49)
9. Return To Life (3:58)
10. Angel Falls (3:48)
11. One Summer's Day (4:52)
12. Sunset Boulevard (3:54)
13. Falling Snow (4:28)
14. A Matter Of The Heart (4:34)
15. Fly To Paradise (4:38)
16. Alison (3:56)
17. My Angel (4:30)

Search PETER GEE The Spiritual World lyrics

Search PETER GEE The Spiritual World tabs

- Peter Gee / guitars, keyboards and basses
- Steve Christey / drums
- Steve Thorne & Simon Clew / vocals

Copyright 2003-2005 by OxygenMedia, Just For Kicks Music

Thanks to smietan for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

PETER GEE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GEE The Spiritual World Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
East Of EdenEast Of Eden

More places to buy PETER GEE music online Buy PETER GEE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER GEE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER GEE The Spiritual World ratings distribution

PETER GEE The Spiritual World reviews

Review by progrules
2 stars Automatically drawn to this album some time ago because of mr.Gee's membership of the neoprog giants Pendragon I nevertheless knew it wasn't going to be a predictable success. And this is because I also own the predecessor Vision of Angels which was ultimately a slight disappointment only saved by the highlight Always.

So I knew I was heading for dangerous territory and looking at the album title I was possibly heading for disaster. And alas that appeared to be the case in the end I'm afraid. At this very moment the album still had an average of 4.29 due to 7 ratings without review. Hmm....

Unfortunately Peter Gee is only occasionally able to produce an excellent track. At least for my personal taste that is of course. I was blown away by the first I ever heard from him which was from a sampler and that song was Crying on the inside. Boy, I wish he did all his tracks like this. Superb guitar and neo prog of the highest calibre. On Vision of Angels this great track was as I mentioned Always, again thanks to brilliant guitar and great keys. On this very album the by far best track is A matter of the Heart with, you guessed it: once again some great guitar.

But other than this sole effort there's not much to enjoy for me here. Like I usually say: one great song can't save a whole album. The rest of the songs is obviously for the faint- hearted/sensitive kind of music lovers amongst us. All about religion and love, nothing wrong with that objectively but not my cup of tea. I hope Peter Gee will be able to make an album with just a bunch of great songs on it but if he continues like this The Spiritual World will be my last purchase from him. Two stars is the verdict (2,5).

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#463303) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 17, 2011

Post a review of PETER GEE "The Spiritual World"