RUNT

Good, but non-essential

Buy TODD RUNDGREN Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

Side one
1. Broke Down and Busted (4:32)
2. Believe in Me (2:04)
3. We Gotta Get You a Woman (2:52)
4. Who's That Man? (2:59)
5. Once Burned (2:09)
6. Devil's Bite (3:53)

Side two
1. I'm in the Clique (4:57)
2. There Are No Words (2:12)
3. Baby Let's Swing/The Last Thing You Said/Don't Tie My Hands (5:28)
4. Birthday Carol (9:14)

- Mickey Brook / drums
- Don Lee Van Winkle / acoustic guitars

Ampex Records A-10105
Rhino RNCD 70862

Thanks to micky for the addition
and to Evolver for the last updates

Buy TODD RUNDGREN Runt Music

Runt / Hermit of Mink HollowRunt / Hermit of Mink Hollow
Castle Communications
$12.00
RuntRunt
Rhino 1990
$7.99
Runt: The Ballad of Todd Rundgren [Vinyl]Runt: The Ballad of Todd Rundgren [Vinyl]
Rhino / Wea 1990
$16.65
Free Soul RuntFree Soul Runt
Japanese Import 1998
$34.98
Runt + the Alternate Runt by Todd Rundgren (2014-09-23)Runt + the Alternate Runt by Todd Rundgren (2014-09-23)
Demon
$49.85
Runt by Todd Rundgren (2008-06-25)Runt by Todd Rundgren (2008-06-25)
Jvc Japan
$68.25
RuntRunt
WARNER JAPAN 2014
$18.13

RUNT / TODD RUNDGREN, Bearsville 10105 LP USD $19.00 Buy It Now 8h
Runt by Todd Rundgren: Used USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Todd Rundgren - Runt US LP (Ampex LP) USD $8.67 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT - 1970 BEARSVILLE A 10105 ROCK VINYL LP VG+ USD $4.00 [0 bids]
RUNT The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren JAPAN CD VICP-2010 1990 OBI USD $30.22 Buy It Now 17h 10m
Todd Rundgren - Runt Rhino USA USD $8.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren - Runt. The Ballad of Todd Rundgren - 1971 Bearsville release -VG+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren Runt LP 180 gm vinyl FridayMusic reissue RE USD $34.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren - Runt + The Alternate Runt - SEALED 2 CD Set! - Edsel UK Import USD $5.50 [3 bids]
Todd Rundgren-Runt CD NEW USD $10.32 Buy It Now 1 day
*NEW* CD Album Todd Rundgren - Runt: The Ballad Of (Mini LP Style Card Case) USD $6.32 Buy It Now 1 day
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT+THE ALTERNATE RUNT (DELUXE EDITION) 2 CD NEW+ USD $26.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren Runt & Hermit Of Mink Hollow Vinyl LP - EX USD $17.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren - Runt - Todd Rundgren CD MKVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $14.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren Runt Japan CD w/obi PCCY-00782 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren-Runt/Alternative Runt (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $18.33 Buy It Now 1 day
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT/HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW RARE 2CD SET VGC USD $9.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren-Runt/Alternative Runt (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.97 Buy It Now 2 days
STILL SEALED / TODD RUNDGREN RUNT THE BALLAD OF / JAPAN USD $399.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ballad of Todd Rundgren Runt-Bearsville Vinyl LP VG+ Gatefold USD $1.99 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN Runt A-10105 Stereo VG++/NM- & NM- USD $22.50 Buy It Now 2 days
TODD RUNDGREN: Runt LP (70s reissue) Rock & Pop USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Tod Rundgren-Lot of 2 LP's /Records- Runt. The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren/ Todd USD $7.99 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN: Runt, The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren LP (Allentown pressing, some c USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt 081227086220 (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt: The Ballad of (1971) / JAPAN Mini LP SHM-CD 2009 Nazz USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Runt/Todd Rundgren 1970 Bearsville Records A10105 Stereo LP !!! Nice !!! USD $64.50 Buy It Now 3 days
RUNT The Ballad Of TODD RUNDGREN LP NM Vinyl Orig A10116A USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
TODD RUNDGREN:RUNT (1970 Album) Bearsville CD Inc.Once Burned & Devil's Bite-NEW USD $3.79 [0 bids]
Todd Rundgren-Runt/The Ballad of Todd Rundgren USD $11.39 [0 bids]
? Runt The Ballad of Todd Rundgren ? RARE 1971 Bearsville Records Promo Vinyl LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Todd Rundgren Runt Cassette Tape 1971 Rhino Records USD $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
RUNT--TODD RUNDGREN 45 Be Nice To Me / Broke Down And Busted - NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
RUNT -Todd Rundgren Ampex A-1/B-1 inscribed Sterling Made In Canada USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Todd Rundgren RARE Runt IMPORT Stemra 200.738 NEAR MINT FREE US SHIPPING USD $20.24 Buy It Now 3 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt (1970) / JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD (2009) / Utopia USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt (1970) / JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD (2009) NEW / Utopia USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
*NEW* CD Album Todd Rundgren - Runt (Mini LP Style Card Case) USD $6.32 Buy It Now 4 days
VINYL LP Todd Rundgren Runt The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren error labels 1st PR VG+ USD $24.05 Buy It Now 4 days
TODD RUNDGREN RUNT Rare 1970 USA Only 7" OOP Single "We Gotta Get You Woman" USD $36.10 Buy It Now 4 days
TODD RUNDGREN / runt /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $8.67 Buy It Now 4 days
RUNT - We Gotta Get You A Woman 1970 TODD RUNDGREN Pop Rock 7" Ampex USD $1.29 Buy It Now 5 days
Runt s/t self titled LP Bearsville 1970 VG+ [Todd Rundgren] USD $9.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Todd Rundgren record album Runt USD $14.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt - Rare AMPEX LP - Original Pressing USD $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Todd Rundgren - LP - Runt - Ampex Records - A10105 - 1970 USD $6.95 Buy It Now 5 days
70s ROCK LP - TODD RUNDGREN - BEARSVILLE 10105 - "RUNT" USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Runt.The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren 8-Track Sealed USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Todd Rundgren Runt LP USD $4.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Runt The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren Japan Mini LP w/ Obi VICP-60804 20 Bit K2 USD $38.00 Buy It Now 5 days
TODD RUNDGREN Runt/Hermit Of Mink Hollow DOUBLE LP VINYL UK Castle USD $8.60 Buy It Now 5 days
TODD RUNDGREN Runt/Hermit Of Mink Hollow DOUBLE CD France Castle Communications USD $16.57 Buy It Now 5 days
TODD RUNDGREN-RUNT BEARSVILLE A10105 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
TODD RUNDGREN-Runt-VG+ LP/SHRINK/LYRICS Broke Down/Birthday Carol/Woman/Devil USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
TODD RUNDGREN Runt - NEW SEALED 1987 Vinyl LP Record Psychedelic Soft Pop Rock USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
TODD RUNDGREN (RUNT) "BE NICE TO ME / BROKE DOWN AND BUSTED" 45 MINT USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
TODD RUNDGREN (RUNT) "A LONG TIME, A LONG WAY TO GO / PAROLE" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Runt - The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren - LP Record - NM / VG+ USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
todd rundgren / runt USD $8.50 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN RUNT 1970 12" LP VINYL ALBUM RECORD USD $35.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Todd Rundgren RUNT LP Bearsville A-10105 EX/NM USD $8.49 Buy It Now 7 days
TODD RUNDGREN - Runt/ballad Of Todd Rundgren - 2 CD - Import - *Mint Condition* USD $52.95 Buy It Now 7 days
RUNT 45 We Gotta Get You A Woman (Todd Rundgren) - NM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
1971 Todd Rundgren "Runt" 33 1/3 RPM Record USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Runt - The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren Japan Mini LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
TODD RUNDGREN - "RUNT. THE BALLAD OF TODD TUNDGREN "- RECORD ALBUM LP USD $18.95 Buy It Now 8 days
TODD RUNDGREN RUNT ORIGINAL LP USD $99.00 Buy It Now 9 days
TODD RUNDGREN ~ Runt - The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren ~ Dutch Bearsville vinyl LP USD $18.98 Buy It Now 9 days
RUNT The Ballad of Todd Rundgren A-10116 RARE DJ COPY 1971 STEREO UTOPIA PROMO USD $60.00 Buy It Now 9 days
TODD RUNDGREN Runt The Ballad Of 12" vinyl LP Japan press OBI Utopia USD $40.00 Buy It Now 9 days
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT - AMPEX - STILL SEALED - HISTORIC COUNTERFEIT OR NOT USD $35.09 Buy It Now 9 days
TODD RUNDGREN ~ RUNT. 1971 reissue US vinyl LP. M/NM. USD $18.99 Buy It Now 9 days
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT-1st US PRESS-BEARSVILLE-EX VG VINYL LP 1971 USD $25.31 Buy It Now 9 days
Todd Rundgren Runt. THe Ballad of of Todd Rundgren Japan CD w/obi VICP-60257 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Todd Rundgren Runt 180gm ltd Vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $47.69 Buy It Now 10 days
TODD RUNDGREN - Runt - 1970 USA 10-track vinyl LP USD $31.64 Buy It Now 10 days
Runt - The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren, ,Very Good, vinyl with cover art- VG/VG-age USD $25.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Runt The Ballad Todd Rundgren PROMO EMPTY BOX for jewel case, japan mini lp cd USD $60.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt: The Ballad of (1971) JAPAN Mini LP SHM-CD (2009) NEW Nazz USD $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TODD RUNGREN Runt. The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren BEARSVILLE A 10116 LP SEALED USD $24.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Todd Rundgren Runt Japan CD w/obi VICP-60256 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
TODD RUNDGREN (RUNT) "WE GOTTA GET YOU A WOMAN / BABY LET'S SWING......" 45 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 12 days
TODD RUNDGREN '' RUNT '' A-10105 1971 USD $22.95 Buy It Now 12 days
TODD RUNDGREN: RUNT (CD) USD $18.93 Buy It Now 12 days
TODD RUNDGREN RUNT SHM MINI LP CD JAPAN VICP-70057 USD $37.37 Buy It Now 12 days
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT: A Long Time, A Long Way To Go / Mono 45 (dj, xol, wol) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
TODD RUNDGREN - Runt - vinyl LP 1971 SEALED original A-10105 Bearsville USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Todd Rundgren ?- Runt Vinyl LP Friday Music 2013 NEW/SEALED USD $25.30 Buy It Now 12 days
Todd Rundgren - Runt / Hermit of Mink Hollow - Todd Rundgren CD GOVG The Fast USD $13.62 Buy It Now 12 days
todd rundgren runt SEALED vinyl LP rhino/bearsville RNLP 70862 punch hole USD $25.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Mint Todd Rundgren Runt LP USD $10.99 Buy It Now 13 days
TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT NEW CD USD $12.58 Buy It Now 13 days
Todd Rundgren-Runt & The Ballad Of Todd Rundgren CD Double CD,Collector's Editio USD $12.27 Buy It Now 13 days
Todd Rundgren Runt A-10105 Lee Hulko 1st Ampex A1 EXC Ultrasonic CLEAN USD $42.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Todd Rundgren Runt Near Mint 1987 DMM Audiophile Rhino Press ULTRASONIC CLEAN USD $27.00 Buy It Now 13 days
TODD RUNDGREN: RUNT (LTD) (OGV) (LP vinyl *BRAND NEW*) USD $51.59 Buy It Now 14 days
Runt Self Title Rare Bearsville Original Todd Rundgren Sealed Lp USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
TODD RUNDGREN-RUNT-THE BALLAD OF TODD-LP-c1970-BEARSVILLE-A10116-VINYL NEAR MINT USD $33.99 Buy It Now 14 days
TODD RUNDGREN "Todd" LP DOUBLE LIVE ALBUM Bearsville 2BR6952 PROG ROCK Nazz Runt USD $9.59 Buy It Now 14 days
TODD RUNDGREN Japan 1970's NM LP RUNT. THE BALLAD OF USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy TODD RUNDGREN music online Buy TODD RUNDGREN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TODD RUNDGREN Runt ratings distribution

TODD RUNDGREN Runt reviews

Review by Chicapah
4 stars I apologize for my bias in advance. Truth is, this album holds special meaning for me because its release coincides with my own release from the home I grew up in. At the still-tender age of twenty I moved into my very own efficiency apartment located a mere three blocks from the NTSU campus in Denton, Texas. The local independent record vendor was conveniently located in a storefront on my way to and from my classes and on one of my initial visits I spotted none other than beanpole Todd gazing wanly into my face, begging me to take him home to my turntable. Being a huge fan of the man's impressive work with his previous band, Nazz, I didn't hesitate for a second to part with a portion of my paltry parental allowance and invite "Runt" to become part of my personal renaissance.

Mr. Rundgren obviously adhered to the philosophy of "if you don't like the way others are doing it, do it yourself" because, other than the rhythm sections, it's all Todd and that in itself was quite innovative for 1970. That self-reliant attitude accounts for a certain quaint "looseness" that pervades this debut but that only contributes to its charm. The first half is pretty standard-for-the-era fare but the second half has much more of a prog flavor.

Rundgren starts things off with a heavy dose of lazy electric blues, not all that different from what Nazz did so well. Yet "Broke Down and Busted" still wends its way through a somewhat unconventional chord progression for that genre and the trio of Todd & the Hunt brothers turn in a respectable impression of Cream during the spirited instrumental sections, especially during the extended fadeout. "Believe in Me" is a short-lived piano ballad that reveals his affection for traditional songwriting and "We Got to Get You a Woman" is the bright, up tempo pop ditty that climbed into the crowded Top 20 singles charts and garnered him some much-needed attention early on. "Who's That Man" is a straight-ahead rocker where he gets to unleash some fiery guitar licks and his clever sense of humor. Here he warns a former lover named Maryanne that her new beau is, among other dubious things, "a black brother, an unwed mother/a flag-waver and a rock & roll raver/a hippie killer, an offshore driller/the new messiah and a habitual liar."

On "Once Burned" Todd enlists the capable talents of Rick Danko and Levon Helm (of The Band) to provide bass and drums but it's just another brief, bluesy torch song that barely lasts two minutes. After a mysterious, strumming intro "Devil's Bite" crashes in with a timely, harder edge to get the locomotive back on the rails and serves as a fine example of Rundgren's propensity for riff-based rock. The furious multiple guitar onslaught in the middle is exhilarating and the sharply-pointed words are a warning to his personal demon to stay out of his way. "I knew some day you'd be along/swingin' your tail and singin' a dead man's song/just when things get good you want your take/but you're wrong/'cause I'm leaving this shell and I'm movin' on," he announces defiantly.

Just when you think you've got a bead on what Todd is about, along comes the quirky modern jazz/rock of "I'm in the Clique." After an eerie, ghost-like beginning the exquisite drums of jazz legend Bobby Moses joined with bassist John Miller and the electric piano of Mark Klingman drive this eclectic piece like a finely-tuned gas engine. Rundgren's lyrical assessment of the snobby New York "in-crowd," delivered in a delicious, tongue-in-cheek monotone is not to be missed. "Maybe I could give you advice/but what can I say to you?/some people get it together/and some people never do/just try and get your foot in the door/and maybe, with a little luck, you may/also be in a position/to look down your nose on somebody someday," he sings sarcastically. Both Moses and Miller take advantage of the opportunity to solo their skills during this number. Next is the appropriately titled "There Are No Words," a slice of vocal experimentation that predates those later undertaken by the likes of David Crosby. Very soothing and cool.

What follows is a lively medley of three songs that work together incredibly well. After a funny, overwrought doo-wop intro "Baby, Let's Swing" takes over and glides. It's a not-so-subtle tribute to Laura Nyro's contemporary style of composing that segues seamlessly into "The Last Thing You Said" where the beat gets stronger and showcases the diligent work Todd put into systematically stacking his own harmony vocals. By the time "Don't Tie My Hands" enters the fray the music has grown into a driving force of nature that patiently builds up to a chorale climax that still moves me to this day. It may not be prog but I don't care. Good is good. So sue me. The longest tune is the finale, "Birthday Carol." It's structured in a very progressive way, much like his fabulous "A Beautiful Song" was that appeared on the classic Nazz Nazz LP. Since he takes credit for all instrumentation other than what is specified in the liner notes, the string quartet opening shows yet another aspect of Todd's considerable abilities. The ensuing shuffle groove provided by the rhythm section of Don Ferris and Mickey Brook lays down a firm foundation for Rundgren to dazzle on the guitar, backed by his own horn section. Abruptly the track drops into a quieter, piano-based interlude that is added to eventually with acoustic guitar and brass before the whole band returns in full force. Todd's somber string quartet closes the tune with a whisper.

Todd Rundgren showed all the world with this debut that he wasn't going to be restricted to creating any particular kind of music or coerced into developing a commercial, "sellable" image as he was while spearheading Nazz. Manager Albert Grossman and his fledgling Bearsville record label believed in nurturing the immense potential that Todd possessed and the result is this wonderful array of songs and musical influences that characterize this album. Some of it is predictably dated and it's far from being the tightest record you've ever heard but the heart and soul that this newly-unfettered artist poured into the project is genuine and refreshing compared to so much of the over-produced muzak that our ears are subjected to all too often. And, as I explained earlier, it will always represent freedom to me. 3.5 stars.

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Visions of Utopia

"Runt" is generally acknowledged as the start of Todd Rundgren's solo career. Prior to this time he had been a member of the short lived band Nazz, but in 1970 he decided the time was right to establish a solo career. When this album was originally released however, "Runt" was both the album title, and the name of the band to whom it was credited. Only on later re-releases has Todd's name appeared as the credited artist. The band Runt was in fact a trio, the other band members being drummer Hunt Sales and bassist Tony Sales. All the songs are composed by Todd, who also sings and plays all other instruments.

Offering a good indication in terms of diversity of content, if not in terms of style, "Runt" is a curious mix of sounds and genres. The familiar tones of Todd are however ever present right from the opening, surprisingly downbeat "Broke down and busted". The song is a blues based number with some fine lead guitar. Things take an even softer turn with the following piano ballad "Believe in me".

It is only when we get to the single taken from the album "We got to get you a woman" that the pace is lifted. The song is a sort of early version of "I saw the light", with Beach Boys nuances and a catchy hook. "Who's that man" lifts the pace further through a retro rock'n'roll style song of the type Todd would revert to often on later Utopia albums.

"Once burned" is slow ELO type ballad with slightly distorted vocals and atmospheric organ. Side one of the LP closes with "Devil's bite", a meandering piece of light pop rock.

The second side of the album is the more adventurous, with just four tracks including a 9 minute closer. "I'm in the clique", which opens the side has a more complex arrangement with bursts of brass alternating with semi-chanted vocal refrains. The instrumental break is by far the loosest recorded by Todd up until this point, offering an indication of the direction he would explore on the first Utopia album. The track segues into the even more obscure "There are no words", which surprisingly (or not!) is an instrumental! Actually it is not so much an instrumental as a passage of ambient noise.

The three part medley "Baby let's swing/ The last thing you said/ Don't tie my hands" reverts to the accessible light pop style with Todd demonstrating his ability to capture a memorable hook and melody. The closing "Birthday Carol" also reveals a willingness on the part of Todd to look beyond the conventional pop boundaries. A brief quasi-symphonic opening leads to an orthodox blues guitar section. This in turn suddenly gives way to a soft piano ballad middle section, the guitar rock returning for the final part of the track.

Whether this was technically Todd's first solo album is largely academic. He wrote and sang all the songs and played all you hear with the exception of bass and drums. While there is a certain lack of continuity in the varied styles and sounds, "Runt" offers a good indication of the many directions Rundgren would travel in on future albums.

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars The genesis of this album has been very well depicted by Easy Livin (as usual should I say). The music available on this album (at least during the first part) is a combo of blues rock (the opener), some syrupy ballads ("Believe In Me", "Once Burned"), some pure rock'n'roll ("Who's That Man") and basic US classic rock ("Devil's Bite"). These songs are rather "short" to make this intro very interesting.

Fortunately, the flip side of the album is much better even if the experimental and pre "Utopia" style "I'm In The Clique" is not of an easy approach. This album is quite diversified (too much maybe): the short spacey and instrumental "There Are No Words" is quite a change compared to the previous track.

But so is the whole album. Too many different musical directions as far as I'm concerned. This lead to a complete lack of unity. The melodic and almost Beatles-esque "Baby Let's Swing?" is one of the most pleasant moment from "Runt". Nice vocal arrangements (but Todd excels in this duty). But even in this mini-suite of less than six minutes, Todd proposes three different parts which are quite alien one from each other.

It is impossible to find any direction here. Just a kaleidoscope of musical styles. The closing and short epic (almost ten minutes) being another example: a jazzy, bluesy and noisy intro, some fine and very melodic vocals (again very much in the Fab Four style), and some good instrumental part to close.

I can't go higher than two stars for this work. Too loose. Better things are to come?

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
3 stars Todd Rundgren's first solo album, released in 1970, is mostly a pop album, avery good pop album for it's time, with just a few slight hints of the prog and experimental side of the artist.

The pop songs are quite diverse, more so than on the albums by Rundgren's previous group, The Nazz. We Gotta Get You A Woman made it quite high in the charts at the time (It holds a special place in my memories, as it enraged my mother, a devout feminist for the lines: "Talking 'bout things about that special one. They may be stupid but they sure are fun."). But each of the pop songs are nice in their own way, although none reach the level of greatness.

The hints of prog come in I'm In The Clique, a heavy, but quirky piece that slams pretentious New Yorkers, and Birthday Carol a light piece with a bit of a classical influence, and diverse movements.

Post a review of TODD RUNDGREN "Runt"