RUNT

Todd Rundgren Runt album cover

Buy TODD RUNDGREN Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

Side one
1. Broke Down and Busted (4:32)
2. Believe in Me (2:04)
3. We Gotta Get You a Woman (2:52)
4. Who's That Man? (2:59)
5. Once Burned (2:09)
6. Devil's Bite (3:53)

Side two
1. I'm in the Clique (4:57)
2. There Are No Words (2:12)
3. Baby Let's Swing/The Last Thing You Said/Don't Tie My Hands (5:28)
4. Birthday Carol (9:14)

- Mickey Brook / drums
- Don Lee Van Winkle / acoustic guitars

Ampex Records A-10105
Rhino RNCD 70862

Thanks to micky for the addition
and to Evolver for the last updates

TODD RUNDGREN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TODD RUNDGREN Runt Music

Hermit of Mink Hollow / HealingHermit of Mink Hollow / Healing
Edsel Records UK 2012
Initation / FaithfulInitation / Faithful
Edsel Records UK 2011
TODD RUNDGREN + OTHERS UTOPIA LP WITH ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE 587 US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
TODD RUNDGREN Something/Anything RHINO RECORDS Sealed 180 Gram 2xLP US $32.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
TODD RUNDGREN Live in N.Y.C. '78 Limited Numbered Mini LP CD JAPAN NEW B2136 US $24.50 [0 bids]
@TODD RUNDGREN THE EVER POPULAR TORTU JAPAN MINI LP CD US $24.80 Buy It Now 2h 23m
The Pursuit of Happiness-One Sided Story (produced by TODD RUNDGREN of UTOPIA) US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Todd Rundgren Something/Anything? & Initiation on Bearsville Vinyl 12" Records US $1.99 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN LP HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW BEARSVILLE 6981 US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
TODD RUNDGREN LP INITIATION BEARSVILLE 6957 STEREO US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE TODD RUNDGREN HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW RHINO RECORDS US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
TODD RUNDGREN~BANG THE DRUM ALL DAY~BEARSVILLE R7 74426~ POP 45 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE TODD RUNDGREN TORTURED ARTIST EFFECT RHINO RECORDS US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Rock 45 TODD RUNDGREN Bang On The Drum All Day /Good Vibrations BEARSVILLE US $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Todd Rundgren - Bang the Drum All Day - Promo 45 - Mono / Stereo US $4.99 [0 bids]
Hermit of Mink Hollow Todd Rundgren Vinyl LP US $22.58 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Wizard A True Star Todd Rundgren Vinyl LP US $37.49 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Todd Rundgren Healing with 45 PROMO and Original Sticker LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 15m
UTOPIA Todd Rundgren 4 LP LOT ALBUM VINYL COLLECTION Records Ra/POV/ObliviON/S-T US $31.49 Buy It Now 4h 17m
TODD RUNDGREN-WIZARD, A TRUE STAR +2-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD LTD BONUS TRACK G00 US $31.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
* * TODD RUNDGREN`S UTOPIA - S / T , EXCELLENT PROG ROCK W. L. PROMO M- LP. * * US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 29m
TODD RUNDGREN - PRESENTS THE EVER POPULAR TORTURED ARTIST EFFECT / LP / 1982 US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 32m
VINTAGE 33 1/3 LP RECORD ALBUM, TODD RUNDGREN, UTOPIA, 1974 BEARSVILLE RECORDS US $8.99 [0 bids]
NEW Very Best Of Todd Rundgren - Todd Rundgren US $9.45 Buy It Now 4h 43m
WARNERS LOSS LEADER vinyl lp TODD RUNDGREN Slade + MORE US $9.99 [0 bids]
M.FROG 1st Japan mini lp CD TODD RUNDGREN RICK DANDO SEALED US $21.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
2nd Wind, Todd Rundgren, New US $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 53m
UTOPIA SELF 60183 VINYL 1.5 LP 1982 TODD RUNDGREN ORIG PLAYS GREAT VG+//VG!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 31m
TAME IMPALA Elephant vinyl 12" + download SEALED / NEW Todd Rundgren US $15.61 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Utopia ?- Utopia - Network Vinyl LP EP - 2 Record Set - 1982 - Todd Rundgren NM- US $9.99 [0 bids]
PROMO WHITE LABEL / TODD RUNDGREN BACK TO THE BARS US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 13m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / TODD RUNDGREN UTOPIA US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 15m
TODD RUNDGREN * CASSETTE ' HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW ' 1978 EXC US $9.33 Buy It Now 8h 37m
XTC Skylarking Japan Original Promo Label Vinyl LP Andy Partridge Todd Rundgren US $89.99 Buy It Now 9h
TODD RUNDGREN initiation JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD SEALED US $18.99 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Todd Rundgren & Utopia Redux '92 Live in Japan/ Japan LD Laserdisc/ Sealed OBI US $54.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
Todd Rundgren - Initiation & Faithful CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 11h 54m
Todd Rundgren - Back To The Bars CD US $22.47 Buy It Now 11h 54m
Todd Rundgren - A Cappella/Nearly Human/Second Wind CD US $23.93 Buy It Now 11h 54m
Todd Rundgren - Runt/Ballad Of Todd Rundgren CD US $25.20 Buy It Now 11h 54m
1978 - TODD RUNDGREN - Back To The Bars - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.11 Buy It Now 12h 23m
TODD RUNDGREN - WITH A TWIST... [5013929430242] - NEW CD US $14.92 Buy It Now 13h 8m
TODD RUNDGREN Spoiled Kid... Music Press Article Cutting 1974 US $16.81 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Todd Rundgren-Initiation CD New US $37.39 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Todd Rundgren - Runt: The Ballad of (1971) Japan Mini LP SHM-CD Nazz US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 14m
*TODD RUNDGREN UTOPIA DEFACE THE MUS /JAPAN MINI LP CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 14h 55m
*TODD RUNDGREN THE EVER POPULAR / JAPAN MINI LP CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h
Todd Rundgren Healing Live 2010 CD+DVD NEW SEALED US $10.07 Buy It Now 15h 32m
TODD RUNDGREN A Wizard A True Star Japan mini lp SHM CD SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 15h 55m
TODD RUNDGREN publicity photo #1 US $6.50 Buy It Now 16h 6m
Todd Rundgren - Live At The Warfield 10th M (NEW CD) US $22.26 Buy It Now 16h 41m
NAZZ Vinyl (4) LP LOT popsike BEAU BRUMMELS Todd Rundgren PROCOL HARUM psych US $29.99 [0 bids]
Johnny Winter / Still Alive and Well (slipcase LIKE NEW CD) Todd Rundgren GREAT US $5.29 Buy It Now 17h 34m
Todd Rundgren "Initiation" LP, 1975 Bearsville, NM US $4.99 Buy It Now 18h 2m
Todd Rundgren ?- The Ever Popular Tortured Artist Effect ;1-23732 vinyl LP Mint- US $6.00 [0 bids]
Todd Rundgren ?- Hermit Of Mink Hollow ;Bearsville ?- BHS 6981 vinyl Mint- US $6.00 [0 bids]
Utopia ?- Swing To The Right ; Todd Rundgren - BRK 3666 vinyl LP Mint- US $6.00 [0 bids]
Todd Rundgren ?- A Cappella ; Warner Bros. 25128-1 vinyl LP Mint- US $6.00 [0 bids]
Utopia ?- Oblivion ; Todd Rundgren - Passport Records ?- PB 6029 vinyl LP Mint- US $6.00 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN : RUNT (A-10105) - RARITIES US $4.99 Buy It Now 18h 12m
UTOPIA - TODD RUNDGREN mated 7" PS EX/EX US $11.75 Buy It Now 18h 13m
Back to the Bars by Todd Rundgren CD 2 Discs, Rhino Records USA) US $3.99 [0 bids]
UNDER COVER OST LP MINT SEALED RARE TODD RUNDGREN VINYL US $30.24 Buy It Now 18h 32m
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD Todd Rundgren: Arena US $8.39 Buy It Now 18h 36m
UTOPIA adventures in utopia ILPS 9602 uk bearsville LP PS EX/EX todd rundgren US $15.11 Buy It Now 19h 6m
TODD RUNDGREN - Runt SEALED VINYL LP Reissue US $13.64 Buy It Now 19h 9m
TODD RUNDGREN Bang The Drum 1988 EURO 3" CD single live US $17.00 Buy It Now 19h 20m
Todd Rundgren-Can We Still Me Friends (VG+) US $5.49 Buy It Now 19h 39m
Todd Rundgren - Bootleg Series Vol.1 - Live at the Forum, London '94 (2002) NEW US $9.35 Buy It Now 19h 51m
TODD RUNDGREN A Wizard, A True Star CD Album EU US $6.99 [0 bids]
Utopia, Todd Rundgren's Utopia Audio CD US $18.99 Buy It Now 20h 24m
Todd Rundgren ORIGINAL ALBUM SERIES Box Set HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW New 5 CD US $27.99 Buy It Now 21h 17m
Rock 45 TODD RUNDGREN Tiny Demons on Bearsville US $5.00 Buy It Now 21h 38m
Utopia Lp Oblivion SEALED Todd Rundgren US $4.99 [0 bids]
BOURGEOIS TAGG Yoyo LP OOP Todd Rundgren late-80's rock US $2.99 Buy It Now 22h 15m
Todd [Digipak] by Todd Rundgren (CD, Feb-2012, Rockbeat Records) US $8.94 Buy It Now 22h 17m
TODD RUNDGREN- No World Order NWO Version 1.01 CD (1993 Japan PCCY-00457) US $16.79 [0 bids]
PROMO 1972 Todd Rundgren/RADIO SAMPLER Conversation with Todd & Patti Smith NM- US $34.95 [0 bids]
todd rundgren-a cappela-sealed US $40.00 Buy It Now 22h 47m
Todd Rundgren "Healing" 1981 Rock LP, VG+, Original US $3.95 Buy It Now 23h 11m
Todd Rundgren - SOMETHING ANYTHING - US Signed I Saw the Light Black Maria 2 LP US $89.99 [0 bids]
Todd Rundgren Something/Anything? Vinyl 2LPs Record Looks Great! US $6.00 [3 bids]
Todd Rundgren's Utopia: "Another Live" LP Record Album BR 6961 US $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren-Ever-Popular Tortured Artist Effect-RARE Spanish LP-Bearsville US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren by Todd Rundgren (CD, Sept-2003) US $5.00 [0 bids]
NAZZ Sydney's Lunchbox 7" NEW seeds sonics litter nuggets todd rundgren doors lp US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
With a Little Help from My Friends by Todd Rundgren/new cd/Edgar Winter US $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Utopia ~ ADVENTURES IN UTOPIA LP ~ NM/VG+ Classic TODD RUNDGREN on BEARSVILLE US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren Faithful vinyl record LP Rhino repress US $2.98 [0 bids]
UTOPIA todd rundgren's utopia K55501 A1/B1 1st pressing uk bearsville LP PS VG/E US $34.41 Buy It Now 1 day
TODD RUNDGREN todd K 85501 bearsville 1974 DOUBLE LP PS EX/VG US $20.64 Buy It Now 1 day
UTOPIA (TODD RUNDGREN) deface the music ILPS 9642 A1U/B1U uk LP PS VG+/EX US $15.13 Buy It Now 1 day
UTOPIA (TODD RUNDGREN) pov GRUB 5 A1/B2 early press food for thought LP PS EX/EX US $19.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock 45 TODD RUNDGREN I Saw the Light on Bearsville US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
(LP) UTOPIA - Swing To The Right / SEALED / Todd Rundgren US $7.59 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren ~ Demos & Lost LPs Vol 1: Disco Jets ~ rare import cd 2001 US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren ~TODD ~ Double LP Bearsville 6952 1974 ~ VG+/NM w/ FULL POSTER NM US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TODD RUNDGREN Singles 2CDs Japanese import US $8.00 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN FREE SOUL CLASSIC CD JAPAN ONY I Saw the Light B3281 US $0.99 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN Japan 1991 NM CD+Obi 2ND WIND US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren - Faithful - BR 6963 - Bearsville - 1976 - 33 Vinyl Record US $4.99 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW 1978 JAPAN CD OBI 2800yen VDP 1ST PRESS US $35.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy TODD RUNDGREN music online Buy TODD RUNDGREN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TODD RUNDGREN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TODD RUNDGREN Runt ratings distribution

TODD RUNDGREN Runt reviews

Review by Chicapah
4 stars I apologize for my bias in advance. Truth is, this album holds special meaning for me because its release coincides with my own release from the home I grew up in. At the still-tender age of twenty I moved into my very own efficiency apartment located a mere three blocks from the NTSU campus in Denton, Texas. The local independent record vendor was conveniently located in a storefront on my way to and from my classes and on one of my initial visits I spotted none other than beanpole Todd gazing wanly into my face, begging me to take him home to my turntable. Being a huge fan of the man's impressive work with his previous band, Nazz, I didn't hesitate for a second to part with a portion of my paltry parental allowance and invite "Runt" to become part of my personal renaissance.

Mr. Rundgren obviously adhered to the philosophy of "if you don't like the way others are doing it, do it yourself" because, other than the rhythm sections, it's all Todd and that in itself was quite innovative for 1970. That self-reliant attitude accounts for a certain quaint "looseness" that pervades this debut but that only contributes to its charm. The first half is pretty standard-for-the-era fare but the second half has much more of a prog flavor.

Rundgren starts things off with a heavy dose of lazy electric blues, not all that different from what Nazz did so well. Yet "Broke Down and Busted" still wends its way through a somewhat unconventional chord progression for that genre and the trio of Todd & the Hunt brothers turn in a respectable impression of Cream during the spirited instrumental sections, especially during the extended fadeout. "Believe in Me" is a short-lived piano ballad that reveals his affection for traditional songwriting and "We Got to Get You a Woman" is the bright, up tempo pop ditty that climbed into the crowded Top 20 singles charts and garnered him some much-needed attention early on. "Who's That Man" is a straight-ahead rocker where he gets to unleash some fiery guitar licks and his clever sense of humor. Here he warns a former lover named Maryanne that her new beau is, among other dubious things, "a black brother, an unwed mother/a flag-waver and a rock & roll raver/a hippie killer, an offshore driller/the new messiah and a habitual liar."

On "Once Burned" Todd enlists the capable talents of Rick Danko and Levon Helm (of The Band) to provide bass and drums but it's just another brief, bluesy torch song that barely lasts two minutes. After a mysterious, strumming intro "Devil's Bite" crashes in with a timely, harder edge to get the locomotive back on the rails and serves as a fine example of Rundgren's propensity for riff-based rock. The furious multiple guitar onslaught in the middle is exhilarating and the sharply-pointed words are a warning to his personal demon to stay out of his way. "I knew some day you'd be along/swingin' your tail and singin' a dead man's song/just when things get good you want your take/but you're wrong/'cause I'm leaving this shell and I'm movin' on," he announces defiantly.

Just when you think you've got a bead on what Todd is about, along comes the quirky modern jazz/rock of "I'm in the Clique." After an eerie, ghost-like beginning the exquisite drums of jazz legend Bobby Moses joined with bassist John Miller and the electric piano of Mark Klingman drive this eclectic piece like a finely-tuned gas engine. Rundgren's lyrical assessment of the snobby New York "in-crowd," delivered in a delicious, tongue-in-cheek monotone is not to be missed. "Maybe I could give you advice/but what can I say to you?/some people get it together/and some people never do/just try and get your foot in the door/and maybe, with a little luck, you may/also be in a position/to look down your nose on somebody someday," he sings sarcastically. Both Moses and Miller take advantage of the opportunity to solo their skills during this number. Next is the appropriately titled "There Are No Words," a slice of vocal experimentation that predates those later undertaken by the likes of David Crosby. Very soothing and cool.

What follows is a lively medley of three songs that work together incredibly well. After a funny, overwrought doo-wop intro "Baby, Let's Swing" takes over and glides. It's a not-so-subtle tribute to Laura Nyro's contemporary style of composing that segues seamlessly into "The Last Thing You Said" where the beat gets stronger and showcases the diligent work Todd put into systematically stacking his own harmony vocals. By the time "Don't Tie My Hands" enters the fray the music has grown into a driving force of nature that patiently builds up to a chorale climax that still moves me to this day. It may not be prog but I don't care. Good is good. So sue me. The longest tune is the finale, "Birthday Carol." It's structured in a very progressive way, much like his fabulous "A Beautiful Song" was that appeared on the classic Nazz Nazz LP. Since he takes credit for all instrumentation other than what is specified in the liner notes, the string quartet opening shows yet another aspect of Todd's considerable abilities. The ensuing shuffle groove provided by the rhythm section of Don Ferris and Mickey Brook lays down a firm foundation for Rundgren to dazzle on the guitar, backed by his own horn section. Abruptly the track drops into a quieter, piano-based interlude that is added to eventually with acoustic guitar and brass before the whole band returns in full force. Todd's somber string quartet closes the tune with a whisper.

Todd Rundgren showed all the world with this debut that he wasn't going to be restricted to creating any particular kind of music or coerced into developing a commercial, "sellable" image as he was while spearheading Nazz. Manager Albert Grossman and his fledgling Bearsville record label believed in nurturing the immense potential that Todd possessed and the result is this wonderful array of songs and musical influences that characterize this album. Some of it is predictably dated and it's far from being the tightest record you've ever heard but the heart and soul that this newly-unfettered artist poured into the project is genuine and refreshing compared to so much of the over-produced muzak that our ears are subjected to all too often. And, as I explained earlier, it will always represent freedom to me. 3.5 stars.

Send comments to Chicapah (BETA) | Report this review (#196785) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 01, 2009

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Visions of Utopia

"Runt" is generally acknowledged as the start of Todd Rundgren's solo career. Prior to this time he had been a member of the short lived band Nazz, but in 1970 he decided the time was right to establish a solo career. When this album was originally released however, "Runt" was both the album title, and the name of the band to whom it was credited. Only on later re-releases has Todd's name appeared as the credited artist. The band Runt was in fact a trio, the other band members being drummer Hunt Sales and bassist Tony Sales. All the songs are composed by Todd, who also sings and plays all other instruments.

Offering a good indication in terms of diversity of content, if not in terms of style, "Runt" is a curious mix of sounds and genres. The familiar tones of Todd are however ever present right from the opening, surprisingly downbeat "Broke down and busted". The song is a blues based number with some fine lead guitar. Things take an even softer turn with the following piano ballad "Believe in me".

It is only when we get to the single taken from the album "We got to get you a woman" that the pace is lifted. The song is a sort of early version of "I saw the light", with Beach Boys nuances and a catchy hook. "Who's that man" lifts the pace further through a retro rock'n'roll style song of the type Todd would revert to often on later Utopia albums.

"Once burned" is slow ELO type ballad with slightly distorted vocals and atmospheric organ. Side one of the LP closes with "Devil's bite", a meandering piece of light pop rock.

The second side of the album is the more adventurous, with just four tracks including a 9 minute closer. "I'm in the clique", which opens the side has a more complex arrangement with bursts of brass alternating with semi-chanted vocal refrains. The instrumental break is by far the loosest recorded by Todd up until this point, offering an indication of the direction he would explore on the first Utopia album. The track segues into the even more obscure "There are no words", which surprisingly (or not!) is an instrumental! Actually it is not so much an instrumental as a passage of ambient noise.

The three part medley "Baby let's swing/ The last thing you said/ Don't tie my hands" reverts to the accessible light pop style with Todd demonstrating his ability to capture a memorable hook and melody. The closing "Birthday Carol" also reveals a willingness on the part of Todd to look beyond the conventional pop boundaries. A brief quasi-symphonic opening leads to an orthodox blues guitar section. This in turn suddenly gives way to a soft piano ballad middle section, the guitar rock returning for the final part of the track.

Whether this was technically Todd's first solo album is largely academic. He wrote and sang all the songs and played all you hear with the exception of bass and drums. While there is a certain lack of continuity in the varied styles and sounds, "Runt" offers a good indication of the many directions Rundgren would travel in on future albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#198427) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 11, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars The genesis of this album has been very well depicted by Easy Livin (as usual should I say). The music available on this album (at least during the first part) is a combo of blues rock (the opener), some syrupy ballads ("Believe In Me", "Once Burned"), some pure rock'n'roll ("Who's That Man") and basic US classic rock ("Devil's Bite"). These songs are rather "short" to make this intro very interesting.

Fortunately, the flip side of the album is much better even if the experimental and pre "Utopia" style "I'm In The Clique" is not of an easy approach. This album is quite diversified (too much maybe): the short spacey and instrumental "There Are No Words" is quite a change compared to the previous track.

But so is the whole album. Too many different musical directions as far as I'm concerned. This lead to a complete lack of unity. The melodic and almost Beatles-esque "Baby Let's Swing?" is one of the most pleasant moment from "Runt". Nice vocal arrangements (but Todd excels in this duty). But even in this mini-suite of less than six minutes, Todd proposes three different parts which are quite alien one from each other.

It is impossible to find any direction here. Just a kaleidoscope of musical styles. The closing and short epic (almost ten minutes) being another example: a jazzy, bluesy and noisy intro, some fine and very melodic vocals (again very much in the Fab Four style), and some good instrumental part to close.

I can't go higher than two stars for this work. Too loose. Better things are to come?

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#247384) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 30, 2009

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Todd Rundgren's first solo album, released in 1970, is mostly a pop album, avery good pop album for it's time, with just a few slight hints of the prog and experimental side of the artist.

The pop songs are quite diverse, more so than on the albums by Rundgren's previous group, The Nazz. We Gotta Get You A Woman made it quite high in the charts at the time (It holds a special place in my memories, as it enraged my mother, a devout feminist for the lines: "Talking 'bout things about that special one. They may be stupid but they sure are fun."). But each of the pop songs are nice in their own way, although none reach the level of greatness.

The hints of prog come in I'm In The Clique, a heavy, but quirky piece that slams pretentious New Yorkers, and Birthday Carol a light piece with a bit of a classical influence, and diverse movements.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#388529) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 28, 2011

Post a review of TODD RUNDGREN "Runt"