THROUGH THESE EYES

Bryan Josh Through These Eyes album cover

Buy BRYAN JOSH Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Merry She Goes (1:26)
2. Land of the Gods (3:43)
3. The Appian Way (3:16)
4. We Graze (4:18)
5. Black Stone (3:50)
6. Slow Down (5:58)
7. Through These Eyes (5:35)
8. Into Your Arms (4:06)
9. Old Friends (3:06)
10. Not A Dream (6:04)
11. Only In The Loss (0:39)
12. Going Home (5:53)
13. Carry Me (3:43)
14. The Appian Way (radio edit) (3:16)

Search BRYAN JOSH Through These Eyes lyrics

Search BRYAN JOSH Through These Eyes tabs

- Bryan Josh / guitars - vocals - keyboards - bass - tambourine
- Olivia Sparnenn / vocals
Gavin Griffiths / Drums

Bryan Josh (Josh & Co.) solo release available from Mostly Autumn Records.

Thanks to lazland for the addition
and to ClemofNazareth for the last updates

BRYAN JOSH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BRYAN JOSH Through These Eyes Music

More places to buy BRYAN JOSH music online Buy BRYAN JOSH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BRYAN JOSH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BRYAN JOSH Through These Eyes ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(40%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

BRYAN JOSH Through These Eyes reviews

Review by lazland
4 stars 4.5 out of 5 for this, a solo release from the heart & guitar of Mostly Autumn, Bryan Josh.

My lovely wife purchased this from the Mostly Autumn Records website for my birthday, and a fantastic addition to my collection it is too.

Josh has, to my mind, recreated the feel and sound of the earlier MA records which made me a fan in the first place.

The album appears to be a personal recounting of a Josh trip, where he encounters such characters as Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon, and Freddie Mercury!

The feel of the album is more in keeping with such releases as The Last Bright Light, in other words a lovingly created fusion of prog, celtic, and folk influences. Joshs' guitar playing is as vital and powerful as it is on all MA releases, but the huge bonus for me in this album is his singing. The vocals are very much to the fore, soulful, tuneful, and he tells his story well.

I will not go through each individual track, but the standouts for me are The Appian Way and the title track, Through These Eyes. If there were any justice in this world, the former would be a number one single on both sides of the Atlantic - a rocker that also manages to sound commercially vital. The following track, We Graze, is the perfect come down.

Slow Down is a marvellous blues feel track. Old style prog fans will love the keyboards on Going Home. By the time the LP reaches Carry Me, you will be lost in the soundscapes created with the help of a decent set of speakers.

Josh is given able support from Olivia Sparnenn, who takes on the Heather Findlay role with considerable aplomb.

A superb LP which all modern progressive music lovers will welcome into their collections.

Send comments to lazland (BETA) | Report this review (#196457) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Post a review of BRYAN JOSH "Through These Eyes"