SPECTRUM PART ONE

Spectrum

Spectrum Spectrum Part One album cover

Buy SPECTRUM Music
Studio Album, released in 1971

1. Make Your Stash (4:11)
2. Fiddling Fool (12:30)
3. Superbody (9:15)
4. Drifitng (3:24)
5. Mumbles I Wonder Why (5:51)

Bonus Tracks from 2007 Aztec Music re-issue, called 'Spectrum Part Two':

6. Launching Place, Part I (Mono) (3:33)
7. I'll Be Gone (Mono single edit, Harvest Australian single) (3:31)
8. Launching Place, Part II (B-side of Harvest Australian mono single) (3:03)
9. I'll Be Gone (Full length stereo version, Harvest Germany single) (4:25)
10. Launching Place, Part II (Psycho-Psychedelic version, b-side of Harvest Germany single) (2:54)
11. I'll Be Gone (Original mono acetate demo) (3:40)
12. You Just Can't Win (Original mono acetate demo) (4:44)

Total Time with Bonus Tracks: 62:11

- Bill Putt / bass

Additional personal:
- Christopher Rudd / child

LP: 1971 SHVL-601 EMI/Harvest
CD: 2007 AVSCD026 Aztec Music (Australia)

Thanks to t.rox for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

SPECTRUM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPECTRUM Spectrum Part One Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Refractions: Thru the Rhythms of Time 1989-1997Refractions: Thru the Rhythms of Time 1989-1997
Space Age Recordings 2004

More places to buy SPECTRUM music online Buy SPECTRUM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPECTRUM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPECTRUM Spectrum Part One ratings distribution

SPECTRUM Spectrum Part One reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars The band hails from my adopted country, Australia, where Prog was never "abundant". I may have heard this LP a long time ago. If so, then it didn't leave a lasting impression on me - for I can't recall. Recently, I was given the chance to hear it (again?) Firstly, I feel terribly sorry for th ... (read more)

Report this review (#1020634) | Posted by BORA | Monday, August 19, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Spectrum were one of the most original bands to come out of Australia in the early 1970s - they simply do not sound like anyone else I can think of. In a genre that generally prizes virtuosity they are an anomaly, original drummer Mark Kennedy being the only real virtuoso in the band - but they were ... (read more)

Report this review (#722299) | Posted by sl75 | Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPECTRUM "Spectrum Part One"