WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU ORIGINAL 7" VINYL USD $12.47 Buy It Now 5h 52m
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991, Hollywood USD $20.00 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Vinyl VG 1977 QUEEN 45 rpm ELEKTRA We are the Champions / We will rock you USD $2.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" PIC COVER USD $2.03 [0 bids]
Queen we are the champions/we will rock you on 7"single USD $4.06 [0 bids]
Queen we are the champions/we will rock you. 1977 single. USD $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN:CD-MINI, We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You-Fat Bottomed Girls-JAPAN- USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 with PicSleeve on RED Elektra USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN remix CD single WE WILL ROCK YOU we are the CHAMPIONS by RICK RUBIN USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock 45 - Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 1977 USD $1.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN. WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. EX/EX 1972 EMI 7" ROCK CLASSIC. USD $5.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - US Picture Sleeve 45 rpm PS 7" USD $4.99 [0 bids]
1977 QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 EMI 1 C 006-60 045 GERMANY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - 7" Single - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You, Picture Sleeve, USD $10.96 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN News of the World CD 1977 Classic We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
queen we will rock you / we are the champions 45rpm vg - USD $1.62 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Queen [CD Single, 5 TRACKS] BRAND NEW USD $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You VG+ 7" Vinyl 45 Elektra E-45441 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen 45 We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions USD $2.02 [5 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - UK 7" PICTURE SLEEVE BRIAN MAY USD $4.05 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock YOU 45 1977 Elektra Records VG USD $7.95 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN "We Will Rock You" / "We Are the Champions" OUT OF PRINT MAXI CD Acapella USD $7.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... FRA CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $16.90 Buy It Now 5 days
We Are The Champions QUEEN 7" vinyl single record EMI2708 1977 We Will Rock You USD $9.47 Buy It Now 5 days
VINTAGE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS CD LIVE AT WEMBLEY "86 +RARE+ USD $5.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (7" single) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen We Are The Champions + We Will Rock You Paper labels UK 45 7" single USD $4.05 Buy It Now 6 days
4 ' QUEEN ' HIT 45's+1PS[We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You] THE 70's USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU USA PROMO 1977 7" NEWS OF THE WORLD USD $31.91 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU UK PROMO 1977 7" MINT NEWS OF WORLD USD $39.88 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN MINT UNPLAYED NEW ZEALAND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 7" NZ USD $23.93 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Are The Champions 45 rpm We Will Rock You Canadian Pressing USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions USA Cassette Tape USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions CD Digipak Single Freddie Mercury USD $9.59 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU HUNGARY 1978 7" NEWS OF THE WORLD USD $23.93 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU PARAGUAY ONLY UNIQUE RELEASE 1977 7" USD $79.78 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Will Rock You We are the Champions Vintage LP Record 45 Album USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen Elektra E-45441 We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You 45 RPM USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU UK ORIG PIC SLV ISS B2B CLASSIC USD $4.05 [0 bids]
Queen : We Will Rock You We Are the Champions CD USD $5.80 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You NM 45~With Picture Sleeve~Spun Gold USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $10.82 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with PicSleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Are The Champions c/w We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN : We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 1977 Japan 7" Single P-230E USD $29.70 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 1977 NEAR MINT P-230E USD $22.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions Cassette! David Bowie The Beatles USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions REMIX CD Scratch Samples USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $15.92 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen 7 We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions USD $5.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" EX Vinyl Record EMI 2708 P/S USD $6.76 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "We Are the Champions" & "We Will Rock You" w/ pic sleeve USD $6.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU/WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pink 7" USD $39.95 Buy It Now 11 days
2x 45 RPM Records Vinyl Of QUEEN - We Are The Champions - We Will rock you ++ USD $6.50 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $9.95 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - VERY RARE! JAPAN 45' PS USD $35.16 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $11.36 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Rock 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You On Elektra USD $4.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen We Are The Champions UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve +We Will Rock You USD $4.05 Buy It Now 13 days
*<* QUEEN's 1977 #4 "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU" CLEAN VG+ 45/PIC SLV USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN We are the Champions / We Will Rock You USD $2.69 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits Audio CD We will rock you We are the Champions Killer Queen USD $12.17 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions 45 USD $11.93 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen we are the champions / we will rock you - 45 Record Vinyl Album 7" USD $14.72 Buy It Now 15 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions Queen by Rick Rubin (Maxi CD) LN USD $5.69 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Ruined By Rick Rubin CD 1991 USED USD $2.49 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen cd.we will rock you/we are the champions cd single.free UK Delivery USD $17.57 Buy It Now 16 days
Rock 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You On Elecktra USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare Tape USD $7.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen ?- We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions / Bohemian Rhapsody CD PROMO USD $10.81 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions 1977 45 Elektra 45441 Freddy Mercury USD $11.80 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen 7" vinyl - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - Germany import w/PS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You A-4 B-3 UK 7" EMI 1977 EX+ USD $8.10 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You A-3 B-3 UK 7" EMI 1977 EX+ USD $13.51 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN: We Are the Champions / We will Rock You ELEKTRA PS ONLY No 45 Rare Sleeve USD $10.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen We Will Rock You And We Are The Champions cd2647 USD $2.95 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $14.24 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions 12" Single (Mono/Stereo Promo) USD $54.99 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM - Queen - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions (Elecktra Spun Gold) USD $6.75 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You Cd (France) 1998 - Rare USD $39.23 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen Icon CD We Will Rock You Bohemian Rhapsody We Are The Champions MM USD $3.25 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $179.79 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen News Of The World UK EMI '77 1st We Are The Champions We Will Rock You NM! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - RARE 7" 45 RECORD PIC SLV 1977 USD $15.87 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN: We Are the Champions / We will Rock You ELEKTRA 45RPM 7" PICTURE SLEEVE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen We Are The Champions Original 1st Issue / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl USD $20.28 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU '77 RARE 7"EP PS PROMO BRAZIL NM USD $34.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 7" 1977 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 25 days
7" 45 single Queen We Are The Champions/ We Will Rock You Pic EX/EX+ USD $9.46 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN-WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - RUINED BY RICK RUBIN CD SINGLE USD $6.75 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN ?- We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You (7") (EX-/VG) USD $8.10 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - "We Are The Champions" / "We Will Rock You" 7" IMPORT Single USD $32.00 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Made in EEC 7" in textured picture USD $12.16 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare Tape USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You German 7" in picture sleeve EMI USD $18.93 Buy It Now 28 days
VG++ 1977 Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" 45RPM w/ppr slv USD $3.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Retired Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"