WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 1995
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Til Death:T-shirt - NEW - XXLARGE ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 29m 58s
THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY PARADE TROOPING THE COLOUR-SEALED1974LP US $13.50 Buy It Now 31m 54s
Vinyl LP Queen Ida On A Saturday Night GNP Crescendo US $4.99 Buy It Now 32m 35s
STREETCLEANERS-Pomona Queen/GUITAR-Punk-VOCAL-Rock-Cd's US $7.99 Buy It Now 35m 31s
JUICE NEWTON Queen Of Hearts / River Of Love 45 rpm 1981 Capitol US $3.36 Buy It Now 37m 12s
RIP CHORDS---HEY LITTLE COBRA / THE QUEEN US $6.00 [0 bids]
42m 23s
Queen Of Rain - 1st CD US $9.83 Buy It Now 45m
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack CD - 1974-1991 Original Pressing Bonus Track Killer US $14.97 Buy It Now 45m
WINK Queen of Love 1991 Limited CD JAPAN Photo Book 80's J-Pop Idol B5580 US $9.90 [0 bids]
46m 13s
Queen Latifah-Hip-Hop Hits (CD 2005) ss~Fly Girl~1 CENT US $0.01 [0 bids]
50m 44s
EX/EX Robert Fripp God Save the Queen (King Krimson Roxy Music) 1st Press 1980 US $6.99 [0 bids]
50m 56s
Queen Latifah : Black Reign CD (1997) US $4.00 Buy It Now 51m 19s
45 record NMint vinyl Queen body language life is real {song for Lennon} US $5.99 [0 bids]
55m 36s
45 record VG+ vinyl Queen killer queen flick of the wrist elektra caterpillar US $3.99 [0 bids]
55m 36s
45 record NMint Queen don't try suicide another one bites the dust US $4.99 [0 bids]
55m 36s
45 record excellent vinyl Queen bohemian rhapsody I'm in love with my car US $4.49 [0 bids]
45 record excellent Queen you're my best friend 39 US $4.99 [0 bids]
55m 36s
Rock 45 LEON RUSSELL Queen Of The Roller Derby on Shelter 7 US $5.00 Buy It Now 59m 31s
The London Symphony Orchestra Plays the Music of Queen CD 1994 LSO US $9.99 [0 bids]
1h
Fred Mitchim I Catch Birds for the Queen of the Night CD US $4.01 Buy It Now 1h
Queen II [Remaster] by Queen (CD, Feb-2004, Parlophone UK) Japan Mini LP US $29.99 [0 bids]
THE QUEEN SYMPHONY 2004 JAPAN CD OBI 2000yen TOCP SEALED TOLGA KASHIF US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Rockett Queen Too Rock for Radio CD US $4.48 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Conversations With Queen [PA] * by Queen Pen (CD, May-2001, Motown (Record Label US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Music Cassettes (16) Nirvana, REM, Michael Jackson, Queen, Primus, Green Day, US $1.76 [3 bids]
SONGS FOR JAPAN bob dylan john lennon lady gaga madonna p!nk queen adele bon jov US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Devotchka Queen of the Surface Streets CD US $7.30 Buy It Now 1h 16m
QUEEN We Are The Champions E-45090-A / We Will Rock You E-45090-B 45 RPM Record US $9.95 [0 bids]
QUEENADREENA Cold Fish Yesterday's Hymn 5" vinyl Picture Disc + CD Queen Adreena US $56.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
FURIA / BRIAN MAY / QUEEN / CD / ROGER TAYLOR / SOUNDTRACK / FREDDIE MERCURY US $49.95 [0 bids]
The Dana Owens Album by Queen Latifah (CD-2004, A&M (USA)) Good Condition!! US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Judith Edelman : Drama Queen CD (2005) US $3.98 Buy It Now 1h 31m
QUEEN * 45 * Play The Game * 1980 * USA ORIGINAL on ELEKTRA US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 31m
QUEENSRYCHE Queen of the Reich MAXI 45rpm HEAVY METAL LP from PERU US $35.00 [0 bids]
Lee Bates, Project Queen/Girl, Listen to Me, Instant Label US $9.99 [0 bids]
Trav`in` Light Queen Latifah 2007 Verve CD Buy 1 CD - get 1 Free US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE DOORS, QUEEN Vinyl 2xLP Promo ELEKTRA Asylum Records Releases VERY RARE US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Party at the Palace: The Queen's Jubilee Concert by Various Artists CD 2002 US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
QUEEN GREATIST FLIX VIDEO CASSETTE TAPE US $23.38 Buy It Now 1h 51m
John Lennon & Yoko Ono and More Queen Eagles LP Japan Promo Only US $42.50 Buy It Now 1h 56m
ROY ORBISON Ooby Dooby & JOHNNY CASH Ballad Of A Teenage Queen 7" 45 record NEW US $28.05 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Queen II, Queen, New Original recording remastered US $9.83 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN-BODY LANGUAGE B/W-LIFE IS REAL(SONG FOR LENNON) W/PIC.SLEEVE-VG+/VG+-1982 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 23m
QUEEN LATIFAH~ PROMOTIONAL RECORD~DANCE FOR ME ORIGINAL COVER, SLEEVE US $8.99 [0 bids]
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Music From And Inspired By Shekhar Kapur's Bandit Queen A US $4.45 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Roosevelt Sykes-I Wonder/Mellow Queen-1945-Bluebird 34 0721-Rare 10" 78 RPM US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
TIE YOUR MIX DOW:TRIBUTE TO QUEEN VARIOUS ARTISTS CD 2000 US $4.66 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Switches Drama Queen 3:03 CD Single Promo US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
2 CD Lot Wing Dancing Queen & Wing Sings AC/DC EP South Park Guest Star ABBA US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Empire Saxophone Quartet Arrival of Queen of Sheba CD US $7.23 Buy It Now 2h 45m
QUEEN, THE MIRACLE, CAPITOL- 1989 CDP 7923572, 3 BONUS TRACKS FIRST PRINT RARE US $44.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
BOBBY WAYNE ~ River Man/Ballad Of A Teenage Queen (NM) ~ rockabilly JERDEN 737 US $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Otis REDDING Carla THOMAS King & Queen original mono 1967 soul LP STAX 716 T US $14.99 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits Australian WEA / Elektra Vintage Audio Cassette US $9.35 Buy It Now 2h 55m
QUEEN Greatest Hits CD 1992 US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 5m
QUEEN - FLASH'S THEME / Football Fight -1980 Vinyl 7'' Pic.slv/ Movie Soundtrack US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Sex Pistols God Save the Queen Travel Pass Card Holder-CH0066-01 US $7.42 Buy It Now 3h 8m
QUEEN - I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES - 1984 Vinyl 45' PIC SLEEVE / Brian May US $10.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Wayne's World Soundtrack(Cassette,1992)Rock_Queen_Hendrix_Cinderella_Bulletboys US $0.99 [0 bids]
Flame - 1977 - Hard-Rock LP "Queen of f the Neighborhood" US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Gloria Griffin GOSPEL's QUEEN Atlantic DJ copy VG+ US $75.00 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Queen - A Kind Of Magic / Gimme The Prize - 1986 Vinyl 45' w/ Pic sleeve Rock US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
ELECTRASY MORNING AFTERGLOW / QUEEN OF THE CRIMSON NILE + 1 CD-EP 1998 BRITPOP US $7.49 Buy It Now 3h 40m
Queen Annes Revenge Storm Ep CD US $9.02 Buy It Now 3h 41m
PHILIPPINES QUEEN TRIBUTE LOTS SALE VALENSIA PAUL RODGERS THE COSMOS ROCKS RARE US $33.33 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Queen Makedah Spiritual Healing CD US $6.18 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Various Artists Queen of the Mystic Smile CD US $4.60 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Queen Sheer Heart Attack 1974 Exc. Con!Record LP Album Very Clean! (ss) US $18.99 Buy It Now 4h
QUEEN News Of The World 1977/2009 Factory Sealed!!! Record LP Album (599) US $26.99 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Evangelist Queen Cork & The Greenvillett Im in Your Care CD US $6.49 Buy It Now 4h 2m
HONEYCOMBS shadow of joe meek have i the right 60s beatles queen beach boys US $1.64 [0 bids]
Rare Queen Innuendo Single 3 Track Nr MINT Cd Collectors Edition Parlophone US $16.46 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Rare David Bowie Queen under Pressure CD Single Picture Cover 1st Run MINT Disc US $23.10 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Shabba Ranks,Shabba Ranks,Queen Latifah : WhatCha Gonna Do / Bedroom Bully CD US $3.98 Buy It Now 4h 11m
QUEEN CD ALBUM " CLASSIC QUEEN " US $24.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
QUEEN It's A Hard Life 1984 UK ORG 12" PICTURE DISC Freddie Mercury Brian May SS US $34.00 Buy It Now 4h 18m
FUNERAL FROST QUEEN OF FROST 1996 WOLFNACHT DOMAIN SORHIN MUSTA SURMA ARCKANUM US $189.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
QUEEN Greatest Hits JAPAN 1st Press CD 1984 32XD-329 3200yen RARE! US $69.00 Buy It Now 4h 26m
PET SHOP BOYS Back To Mine DUSTY SPRINGFIELD FLIRTS QUEEN SAVAGE VIDEO KID VESSE US $39.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - MODERN TIMES ROCK'N'ROLL - RARE - CD US $39.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU" EX COND.IN Or.SL. US $2.14 Buy It Now 4h 45m
QUEEN " A KIND OF MAGIC " EX+ COND.IN EX-Or.PIC SL. US $4.80 Buy It Now 4h 45m
QUEEN " BREAKTHRU " EX+ COND.IN EX- Or.PIC SL. US $4.80 Buy It Now 4h 45m
QUEEN " HAMMER TO FALL " "EX" COND. IN EX PIC SL. US $8.12 Buy It Now 4h 45m
QUEEN THE WORKS RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1984 EX-/EX- US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Queen Yonasda : God Love & Music CD (2009) US $4.34 Buy It Now 4h 51m
REDBONE "THE WITCH QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS" EX COND.IN Or.SL. US $2.64 Buy It Now 4h 51m
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1986 EX-/VG+ US $17.00 Buy It Now 4h 51m
QUEEN:QUEEN LIVE KILLERS :DBLP:BB 702:ELEKTRA RECORDS US $18.71 [0 bids]
ADAM LAMBERT - TAKE ONE ( RARE CD) QUEEN VOCALIST. CD.13 TRACKS US $8.29 [0 bids]
Lil Blak - Southern Queen [CD New] US $12.61 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Eric Bentley - Eric Bentley Sings The Queen Of 42Nd Street CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Queen - The Platinum Collection ONLY KOREAN 3CD MAGAZINE TOUR EDITION NEW SEALED US $47.99 Buy It Now 5h 12m
QUEEN PEN Man Behind the Music CD SINGLE RAP/Hip Hop 2 trks USED US $2.13 Buy It Now 5h 12m
QUEEN-greatest hits/17 trax/vg con cd/1994 US $1.66 [1 bids]
Aretha Franklin-Queen Of Soul The Atlantic Recordings 4 x CD Box set, (1992) US $49.82 [0 bids]
The Queen Album CD US $5.35 Buy It Now 5h 20m
H. Purcell - Fairy Queen CD UMGD/ARCHIV US $14.78 Buy It Now 5h 27m
H. Purcell - Dido & Aeneas The Indian Queen CD US $21.93 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Dani Girl CLUBHEAD'S / GHETTO QUEEN -Vinyl LP Near Mint US $7.00 Buy It Now 5h 28m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#279163) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 23, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin / Heavy Prog Team
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#374957) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"