WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (45/7)WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (45/7)"
ELEKTRA E-45441
Vinyl$6.95 (used)
We Will Rock You / We Are the ChampionsWe Will Rock You / We Are the Champions
Single
Hollywood Records 1998
We will rock you/We are the champions [Single-CD]We will rock you/We are the champions [Single-CD]
Parlophone
Audio CD$7.92 (used)
We Are the Champions + We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions / These Are the Days of Our LivesWe Are the Champions + We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions / These Are the Days of Our Lives
Hollywood 1992
Audio Cassette$34.86
We Will Rock You & We Are the Champions by Queen (1992-07-09)We Will Rock You & We Are the Champions by Queen (1992-07-09)
Hollywood Records
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991, Hollywood USD $6.99 Buy It Now 52m 4s
PHILIPPINES 7 inch QUEEN We will rock you+We are the champions FREDDIE MERCURY USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Hollywood Basic QUEEN CD We Will Rock You We Are the Champions Ruined Rick Rubin USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Queen 70s ROCK 45 We are the Champions / We Will Rock You USA ISSUE USD $14.98 Buy It Now 8h 15m
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $2.19 [0 bids]
QUEEN . WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 1977 .NR MINT USD $11.67 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED QUEEN 45 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU LP RECORD 0112 248 USD $9.95 [1 bids]
Queen "We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You" 45 USD $4.95 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS BW WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 RPM VG USD $4.38 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" VINYL USD $5.83 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN News Of The World LP UK issue We Are The Champions * We Will Rock You USD $27.76 Buy It Now 4 days
1977 QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU", "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" W/PIC. SLEEVE 45rpm 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen:We are the Champions/We will rock You hungarian issue SP EX/EX USD $19.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen- RARE We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions Ruined By Rick Rubin USD $4.37 [0 bids]
Queen/We Are The Champions We Will Rock You 45441/45 Freddie Mercury Brian May USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS CD - 1992 - WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS SAVE ME USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 1977 Freddie Mercury Elektra 45441 USD $10.62 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $179.79 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ARGENTINA 7" USD $28.63 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Dutch 7" in picture sleeve USD $10.21 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" VINYL USD $8.02 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN a -(45)- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - ELECKTRA - 45441 - 1978 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - We are the Champions & We Will Rock You *NM*1977 Vinyl Record Lp Jukebox USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 7" 1977 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN * WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU * 7" SINGLE EMI 2708 PLAYS GREAT USD $7.23 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $12.79 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - OZ 7" PIC/SLV VINYL USD $28.73 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions USA Cassette Tape USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen We are the Champions-We will rock you Hungarian ONLY COVERART 7" USD $16.88 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl 45 w/ inner Spun Gold USD $13.58 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You, EMI 2708 Ex Condition A3/B3 USD $8.75 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU ELEKTRA E-45441 7" Vinyl Record USD $99.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU" / "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" 7" 45 1977 MINT- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 1977 NEAR MINT P-230E USD $22.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Calling We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You ELEKTRA 45441 NM PS 45 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You PRINTED IN USA 1977 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN * 45 * We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions * 1976 * USED Record and PS USD $9.60 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $9.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $12.27 Buy It Now 18 days
7"-Single QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (1977) GERMANY PS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
7"-Single QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions (1977) GERMANY PS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen Rick Rubin.CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Elektra E-45441 45 RPM USD $11.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 1977 Freddie Mercury Elektra 45441 USD $11.50 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock you / We are the champions! 7 inch Great Condition - RARE USD $5.83 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen 'We Will Rock You' 'We are the Champions' Record Labels USD $5.83 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen 7" We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You, Orig. Canada USD $7.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen 7" 45 rpm PS Vinyl We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 1977 USD $2.56 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD FREDDY MERCURY "WE WILL ROCK YOU" "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "We Are the Champions" & "We Will Rock You" w/ pic sleeve VG USD $8.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "We Are the Champions" & "We Will Rock You" w/ pic sleeve VG+ USD $9.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "We Are the Champions" & "We Will Rock You" on Spun Gold VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions Remix CD Rick Rubin USD $4.99 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you EMI 2708 uk emi 7" PS VG/VG USD $10.21 Buy It Now 25 days
45 RPM Record Queen We Will Rock You / We Are Champions Jukebox Title Strip USD $1.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN: We are the Champions / We Will Rock You USA Elektra 45 w/ PS Clean USD $10.00 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/ WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $11.19 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN - - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - - Rare 1977 Oz Eleektra USD $9.33 Buy It Now 25 days
Rock Queen We Are The Champions We Will rock You Elektra E-45441 1977 EX USD $3.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen: We will rock you / We are the champions Rick Rubin remix cassette tape 4b USD $10.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN : We are the champions / We will rock you - Orig1977 7" with pic sleeve USD $8.75 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU emi 2708........ 45rpm USD $9.50 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen 45 Record We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You Elektra USA NM USD $7.63 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN 1977 - 7" SINGLE RECORD - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $8.77 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 1977 VG+ PS is VG USD $3.99 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "QUEEN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(30%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(17%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"