WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

A4179 QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS / WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS (LIVE) SAMP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Queen ? We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You ? RSD Black Friday 180-gram Vinyl USD $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Queen We are the Champions Will Rock You Black Friday RSD Vinyl Record Store Day USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" BLACK FRIDAY RSD 2017 NEW SEALED USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You RSD 12" NEW VINYL Virgin USD $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You VG+ 7" Vinyl 45 Elektra E-45441 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen-Rock-7"45 rpm-We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You USD $0.99 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991, Hollywood USD $0.25 [0 bids]
QUEEN 45rpm We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 1977 glam arena PS 7" NM Vinyl USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $15.65 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - UK 7" PICTURE SLEEVE BRIAN MAY USD $4.18 [0 bids]
Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $11.18 Buy It Now 2 days
45 rpm Queen, We are the Champions and We Will Rock You USD $1.95 [0 bids]
USD $3.95 Buy It Now
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU sealed Record Store Day 2017 RSD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
<7 inch> QUEEN "We are the champions" "We will rock you" 1972 JAPAN USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen 24kt Gold Plated Records Double We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions USD $97.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Are The Champion / We Will Rock You 45 PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY NO RECORD USD $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen 1974 Side A We Are The Champions. Side B.We Will Rock You. E.M.I Records.. USD $4.89 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock YOU 45 1977 Elektra Records VG USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen, We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You,Classic Rock, 45RPM Vinyl Single USD $3.28 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Will Rock You - We Are the Champions ORIGINAL 1977 CLASSIC 7" EX USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Queen we are the champions/We will rock you 45RPM (Very Good Condition) USD $7.84 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen 7" vinyl - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - Germany import w/PS USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen we are the champions/we will rock you on 7"single USD $4.19 [0 bids]
Vintage Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Vinyl USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW Black Friday RSD 2017 USD $18.98 Buy It Now 4 days
We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... Queen FRA CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $17.46 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You UK 3" CD 1988 Mint and unplayed USD $20.95 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU RARE 1977 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $29.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You A-3 B-3 UK 7" EMI 1977 EX+ USD $13.96 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN 45 singleá 'We Are The Champions' & 'We Will Rock You' USD $3.49 [0 bids]
Queen WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU RSD 2017 New Vinyl 12" Single USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You - 1977 - Rock - 7" Single USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BLACK FRIDAY RSD QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU 12" SINGLE FREEPOST USD $48.91 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Elektra E-45441 We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You 45 RPM USD $6.39 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen 45 We Are The Champions / We Will Rock you ~ Elektra VG+ USD $4.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN We are the Champions / We will rock you 12" SINGLE BLACK FRIDAY RSD sealed USD $64.29 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - RARE PANAMA 45 USD $249.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Queen [CD Single, 5 TRACKS] BRAND NEW USD $13.00 Buy It Now 7 days
**New** - We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You - Queen VINYL 0602557907667 USD $25.34 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN : We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 1977 Japan 7" Single P-230E USD $23.69 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions Cassette! David Bowie The Beatles USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We Are The Champions 45 rpm We Will Rock You Canadian Pressing USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 VINYL RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $39.90 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN : WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - 1977 SHEET MUSIC BOOKLET USD $62.83 Buy It Now 8 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions Queen by Rick Rubin (Maxi CD) LN USD $4.74 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen 7 We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions USD $5.49 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with PicSleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "We Are the Champions" & "We Will Rock You" w/ pic sleeve USD $6.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU/WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pink 7" USD $39.95 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $9.95 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You NM 45~With Picture Sleeve~Spun Gold USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/ We Will Rock You 7" single VG/EX USD $7.69 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen We Are The Champions /We Will Rock You RSD Black Friday 2017 NEW USD $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $16.77 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions 7" Ps, B/W We Will Rock You, Emi 2708 USD $8.37 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN we are the champions / we will rock you 12" VINYL usa BLACK FRIDAY 2017 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"- WE WILL ROCK YOU- EMI ,UK EDIT 45RPM, ROCK USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Original Full Page Advert - Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - 1977 USD $11.11 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN: 7" Single, Album NEWS OF THE WORLD.We are the Champions/We will rock You USD $5.58 Buy It Now 11 days
Rock 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You On Elektra USD $4.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You Rare Original 45 w/Picture Sleeve USD $3.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You VG+ 7" Vinyl 45 Elektra E-45441 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - VERY RARE! JAPAN 45' PS USD $26.55 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Will Rock you / We are the champions! 7 inch Great Condition - RARE USD $5.58 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-WE WILL ROCK YOU MEXICAN 7" SINGLE PS BRITISH INVASIO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
queen we are the champions 7" Single / We Will Rock You USD $5.58 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen ? We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You ? RSD Black Friday 180-gram Vinyl USD $16.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN We are the champions / We will rock you 12" / BLACK FRIDAY USD $48.91 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions 45 Spun Gold Vinyl Record USD $4.74 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Ruined By Rick Rubin CD 1991 USED USD $2.49 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen cd.we will rock you/we are the champions cd single.free UK Delivery USD $18.16 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 12" Ltd RSD Black Friday New USD $41.92 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You (LTD 12 " Vinyl) Record Store Day USD $64.77 Buy It Now 14 days
Rock 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You On Elecktra USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen we will rock you / we are the champions - 45 Record Vinyl Album 7" USD $16.21 Buy It Now 15 days
VINTAGE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare Tape USD $7.95 Buy It Now 15 days
LP QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" single RSD 2017 NEW MT SEALED USD $35.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you (usa 1983 reissue) 7" WS EX/ E-45090 USD $19.01 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (SMALL WRITING ON COVER) UK USD $10.48 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" 1977 WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (LIGHT USE ON RECORD AN USD $10.48 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you (usa 1983 reissue) 7" WS EX/ E-45090 USD $14.21 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 1977 Elektra 45 Record USD $15.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions CD Digipak Single Freddie Mercury USD $11.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen-We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" Vinyl LP RSD Black Friday 2017 USD $29.98 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen We Will Rock You And We Are The Champions cd2647 USD $2.95 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18 days
RSD Black Friday 2017, Queen We are the Champions, We will Rock you USD $13.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You RSD Black Friday limited vinyl 12" USD $26.47 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW & SEALED USD $29.28 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You-We Are the Champions (1991) CD Single USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20 days
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions, Queen Single USD $6.73 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen: We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You: UK 45 RPM 7" Single Vinyl Record USD $3.99 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - RARE 7" 45 RECORD PIC SLV 1977 USD $15.60 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen We Are The Champions Original 1st Issue / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl USD $20.95 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN 45 rpm "We Are The Champions"/"We Will Rock You" 1977 NEW SEALED 7" Vinyl USD $59.95 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Retired Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"