WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

News of the World [Vinyl]News of the World [Vinyl]
Collector's Edition
FONTANA HOLLYWOOD 2009
Vinyl$7.99
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set · Remastered
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
QUEEN GREATEST HITS RARE CROATIA CASSETTE TAPE US $13.00 Buy It Now 32m 2s
Queen - A Night At The Opera - DVD Audio (5.1 Sound with compatible equipment) US $52.09 Buy It Now 36m 44s
Queen, Innuendo, 12" single US $33.62 Buy It Now 38m 8s
Queen Killer Queen/Flick of the wrist UK EMI 2229 7" Vinyl 45 70 's Rock Classic US $2.94 Buy It Now 42m 37s
45 RPM Record ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST BY QUEEN US $9.00 Buy It Now 47m 27s
MAGGIE BELL-QUEEN OF THE NIGHT-(P)1974-POLYDOR-2383 239-EXCELLENT US $10.07 Buy It Now 50m 3s
Queen Absolute Greatest (2009) 20 SONGS. US $5.40 [29 bids]
50m 51s
Queen Rare Brazil 7" Body languaje Life is real 1982 Hard cover 33 rpm VG US $12.00 Buy It Now 51m 38s
QUEEN Live Killers JAPAN 1st Press 2 CD 1987 CP28-5316/17 W/Obi RARE!! US $119.00 Buy It Now 55m 8s
Deacon blue-Queen of the new year-1989 7" single US $4.20 Buy It Now 55m 50s
Collection Of 13 LPs- Fleetwood Mac, Beach Boys, Queen And More With Shrinkwrap US $49.99 [0 bids]
57m 26s
VINTAGE ORIGINAL 1980 {QUEEN} [THE GAME/ FREDDIE MERCURY] 33 LP US $8.99 [0 bids]
59m 53s
Queen of Coloratura US $11.85 Buy It Now 1h
7" Vinyl Queen 'The Invisible Man' Near Mint+ 1989 Parlophone Germany US $29.12 Buy It Now 1h 5m
DONIZETTI / NORDIN - MARY STUART QUEEN OF SCOTS NEW CD US $26.17 Buy It Now 1h 7m
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY CD GOLD DISC RECORD Made In Heaven US $134.46 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Eurythmics King & Queen Of America UK CD US $25.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
R P L A " LAST NIGHT A DRAG QUEEN SAVED YOUR LIFE " 7" SINGLE PIC SLV EXCELLENT US $4.19 Buy It Now 1h 14m
The Best of Ike & Tina Turner CD, 1992, Proud Mary, Honky Tonk Women, Acid Queen US $1.99 [0 bids]
Little Queen by Heart, CD, 1985, Barracuda, Love Alive, Kick It Out, Say Hello US $2.25 [2 bids]
Queen - Innuendo - CD - Made in UK - Near MINT US $8.41 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Queen - A Night At The Opera - Remaster - CD - MINT & LIKE NEW US $7.47 Buy It Now 1h 21m
THE GOOD, THE BAD & - THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE QUEEN [094637306727] - NEW CD US $6.68 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Queen - Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) 17 Tracks CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE MIXED COMPANY RIDES AGAIN QUEEN CITY ALBUM # 20912 OHIO POP GROUP BEAUTY US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
QUEEN grateful dead JIMI HENDRIX disturbed NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SWEATBAND US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 27m
QUEEN grateful dead JIMI HENDRIX disturbed NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SWEATBAND US $10.07 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Queen (Freddie Mercury) Classic Era Poster LP 1575 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 30m
QUEEN We Are The Champions b/w We Will Rock You Dutch pressing 7" PS 1977 ex/ex- US $10.07 Buy It Now 1h 32m
QUEEN - THE GAME CD ~ ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUEST *NEW* US $27.79 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Queen A Night at the Opera 1975 1st Trident SRC Press, ULTRASONIC CLEAN, EXC US $42.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack EMI 2757 Original VG+ UK Picture Sleeve 45 RPM/7" US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GAME [BONUS CD] [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $18.53 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Ill Gotten Booty by Swamp Boogie Queen (CD, Mar-1998, N-Coded Music) US $1.50 [0 bids]
Queen - The Miracle - 2779984 US $21.33 Buy It Now 1h 47m
"Marcia Ball "Circuit Queen" RARE self-titled Capitol LP, 1978 US $24.95 Buy It Now 1h 52m
QUEEN PAUL RODGERS live HEBREW sticker ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO CD US $40.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
QUEEN PAUL RODGERS c-lebrity HEBREW sticker ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
FULL QUEEN'S SONGS CD ??? Sammi Cheng A-Mei Chang Yanzi Sun Na Ying Gigi Leung US $29.98 Buy It Now 1h 53m
OTIS REDDING & CARLA THOMAS-KING&QUEEN-JAPAN ISSUE+OBI US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Beenie Man - Dancehall Queen (1997) - Used - Compact Disc US $2.55 Buy It Now 1h 57m
"LITTLE QUEEN" HEART CASSETTE VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h
12"-Maxi QUEEN - One Vision (1985) MINT- GERMANY PS US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h
12"-Maxi QUEEN - A Kind Of Magic (1986) LONG VERSION MINT- GERMANY PS US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS UK CASSETTE TAPE US $8.40 Buy It Now 2h 6m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA UK CASSETTE TAPE 2ND PRESS US $8.40 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Queen A Night at the Opera 1975 1st Press, Archive Master ULTRASONIC CLEANED US $60.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
THE FREDDIE MERCURY ALBUM AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE QUEEN US $15.97 Buy It Now 2h 16m
QUEEN Queen NEW ZEALAND UNUSED Inlay Card Only US $10.09 Buy It Now 2h 16m
NEW JACK CITY~ICE-T+2 LIVE CREW+QUEEN LATIFAH+ESSENCE~PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT US $3.99 [0 bids]
BILLIE HOLIDAY,NEW CD,Vol. 2-Queen of Jazz US $6.49 Buy It Now 2h 18m
The Good, the Bad & the Queen the Bad & the Queen The Good CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
BILLY OCEAN-CARIBBEAN QUEEN~DISCO CLASSIC**LISTEN US $3.74 Buy It Now 2h 20m
ELLIS D Just Like a Queen CLASSIC HOUSE 12 US $5.24 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Queen Fareena Kelly Carmichael CD US $12.35 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Queen's Hotel John Wort Hannam CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
QUEEN Rock You LIVE promo CD Freddie Mercury BREAK FREE US $1.66 Buy It Now 2h 28m
QUEEN"CLASSIC"vol.1,vol.2 RUSSIAN 2LP RECORDs SET MINT US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 29m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE US $10.09 Buy It Now 2h 30m
ABBA DANCING QUEEN AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE US $16.81 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Kampuchea SEALED LP Clash McCartney Queen Who Specials Dury Pretenders Plant US $22.39 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Queen Official Biography Japan Book Freddie Mercury US $129.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Bow Wow Wow - Teenage Queen. Vinyl Japanese 12" # RPL-1001 Mint unplayed w/obi US $17.65 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Queen A Night at the Opera 1st 1975 SRC Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, VG++ US $35.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
QUEEN-MIRACLE-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $25.50 Buy It Now 2h 45m
PROMO LABEL / QUEEN FLASH GORDON / JAPAN OBI US $59.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
All My Love, Queen Pen, Good Single US $4.57 Buy It Now 2h 51m
QUEEN-FLASH GORDON-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $25.50 Buy It Now 2h 51m
7" Vinyl Queen NM- 'The Miracle' 'Stone Cold Crazy' Rare Live from the Rainbow US $47.12 Buy It Now 2h 56m
QUEEN - 24 carat LP Gold Disc - QUEEN 2 US $218.52 Buy It Now 2h 57m
QUEEN LP.'A DAY AT THE RACES'. 130 GRAM 'STERLING' ETCHED. GERMANY PRESSING *EX+ US $10.07 [0 bids]
DERRICK MORGAN - HOUSE WIFE CHOICE/ I FOUND A QUEEN - BEVERLEY'S RECORDS US $2.08 [2 bids]
7" Vinyl Queen 'A Kind Of Magic' NM+ 1986 'A Dozen Red Roses For My Darlin' US $17.12 Buy It Now 3h 6m
BILLY OCEAN "CARIBBEAN QUEEN" MUSIC TAPE ROCK & POP EX! US $3.69 Buy It Now 3h 8m
QUEEN Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 7" QUEEN1 US $10.09 Buy It Now 3h 9m
CD Album Queen - Greatest Hits II US $6.69 Buy It Now 3h 11m
QUEEN THE GAME ORIGINAL LP SEALED! US $299.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
STONE COLD QUEEN-A TRIBUTE-JOE LYNN TURNER-STEVE LUKATHER...-MASCOT RECORDS-2001 US $21.00 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Queen's Roger Taylor STRANGE FRONTIER 12" PROMOTIONAL LP US $12.99 [0 bids]
Queen 12" inch. Autograph Art Picture Disc. Retro Vinyl. Freddie Mercury. VAYP US $11.75 [0 bids]
ELEKTRA 80s rock 45 QUEEN - Calling All Girls + Put Out The Fire NICE NM US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 24m
ELEKTRA 80s rock 45 QUEEN - Crazy Little Thing Called Love NICE NM US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 27m
TCHAIKOVSKY / DERZHINSKAYA / KHANAEV / SAMOSUD - QUEEN OF SPADES NEW CD US $33.06 Buy It Now 3h 27m
DeBarge - Rhythm Of The Night / Queen Of My Heart 45 rpm 1985 US $4.99 [0 bids]
PAM TILLIS "CLEOPATRA QUEEN OF DENIAL / HOMEWARD LOOKING ANGEL" 45 US $4.99 [0 bids]
ONCE UPON A TIME the snow queen CASSETTE and BOOK no 7 US $15.09 Buy It Now 3h 37m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - BILLY OCEAN - CARIBBEAN QUEEN - JIVE 77 US $11.75 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Nite City 20th Century 2336 Midnight Queen US $4.50 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Queen: Another One Bites The Dust / Don't Try Suicide 45 US $3.50 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Queen Cd US $8.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN THE MIRACLE CD JAPAN MINI LP OOP NEW UNPLAYED TOCP 67353 FREDDIE MAY JAPAN US $15.00 [0 bids]
HEART - LITTLE QUEEN D/Rem CD w/BONUS Trax ~ 70's *NEW* US $16.86 Buy It Now 3h 46m
QUEEN PAUL RODGERS,2005 GOLD TOUR PROGRAMME US $10.91 Buy It Now 3h 51m
QUEEN - Flash Gordon - UK 7 inch vinyl single in Picture Sleeve. US $8.39 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Queen(7" Vinyl Jukebox)Somebody To Love-EMI-EMI 2565-UK--/VG US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
7" Vinyl Queen 'Innuendo' 'Bijou' 1991 NM- EX++ Parlophone Germany US $24.12 Buy It Now 3h 54m
PROMO ONLY JAPAN UNPLAYED QUEEN DONNA SUMMER JOAN JETT US $59.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#279163) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 23, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin / Heavy Prog Team / Math Rock Team
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#374957) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"