WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$12.93
The Best Rock Album In the World 2 - CD ( Queen / U2 / Cream / The Who ) US $1.21 [0 bids]
29m 54s
Queen ?- I Want To Break Free ORIG '84 FRENCH 12" emi US $12.90 [0 bids]
30m 32s
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 2 NEW CD US $19.57 Buy It Now 31m 42s
The Smiths ?- The Queen Is Dead RARE WHITE VINYL re LP US $41.94 [3 bids]
32m 41s
NEW NEVER OPENED Drama Queen [Single] by Switches (CD, Jul-2007) US $3.99 Buy It Now 34m 37s
`Noir Paranoic` QUEEN Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Poster US $8.05 [0 bids]
35m 52s
EURYTHMICS THE KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA UK RCA 4 TRACK 1990 CD US $3.21 [0 bids]
38m 22s
QUEEN picture sleeve only: "Body Language" US $3.00 Buy It Now 39m 15s
Queen At The Opera The Golden Hits Mexican Edition CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 44m 12s
Queen Hot Space Mexican Edition CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 44m 38s
Queen - A Night At The Opera - EMTC 103 stereo VG+ US $16.13 [0 bids]
45m 1s
Queen Sheer Heart Attack Mexican Edition CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 45m 6s
Queen Symphonic Mexican Edition CD - National Philarmonic Orchestra US $7.99 Buy It Now 45m 26s
Queen The Works Mexican Edition CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 45m 52s
KASATKA COSSACKS 1980 Programme - QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL London Folk Music US $10.49 [0 bids]
48m 21s
NEWS OF THE WORLD // QUEEN 1977 ELEKTRA LP 6E-112 GATEFOLD W/LYRIC SLEEVE US $8.99 Buy It Now 49m 26s
QUEEN PEN I Got Cha INSTRUMENTAL & ACAPPELLA & EDIT PROMO DJ CD Single 2001 US $14.99 Buy It Now 52m 39s
ABBA Dancing Queen / Waterloo LIMITED Card Sleeve USA CD single SEALED 1998 US $24.99 Buy It Now 52m 39s
BILLY OCEAN - Caribbean Queen - Deleted 1984 UK 7" Single US $8.90 Buy It Now 53m 50s
Morison/Vyvyan/Pears/Lewis PURCELL Fairy Queen - L'Oiseau-Lyre OLS 121/3 SEALED US $45.00 Buy It Now 54m 19s
QUEEN Double CD Album LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 Orig 28 Classic trax 1992 Very Good US $4.84 [1 bids]
54m 27s
QUEEN CD Album MADE IN HEAVEN Orig 1995 EXCELLENT 11 trax Etched Q Case Spine UK US $4.84 [0 bids]
54m 27s
QUEEN CD Album A KIND OF MAGIC Orig 1986 Good Cond 12 trax Freddie Mercury UK CD US $4.84 [1 bids]
54m 27s
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 US $15.49 Buy It Now 56m 37s
RAY HOLLY: Queen In Your Honky Tonk Crowd (country vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 57m 29s
The Queen Alone by Carla Thomas (CD, Jun-1992, Atlantic & Atco Remasters) US $4.00 Buy It Now 57m 37s
NOS PAM TILLIS ..... CHEOPATRA, QUEEN OF DENIAL US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
QUEEN Royal Philharmonic 1982 UK 51cm x 38cm promo poster US $16.13 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Queen - The Works LP - Different Back Cover - India - RARE US $19.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN Live LP 1985 BRAZIL ONLY VINYL ROCK IN RIO SOM LIVRE RARE VG+/VG+ US $32.25 [0 bids]
A Kind of Magic [Bonus Track] [Hollywood] by Queen (CD, Jun-1991, Hollywood) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Roger Taylor (Queen) Nazis94 Rare Numb'd Red Vinyl 7" Single Unplayed US $12.90 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Musa * by Ivy Queen (CD, 2012, Siente Music) please see pictures reggaeton.... US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Cake Like - Bruiser Queen JAPAN CD Mint W/OBI #10-4 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The Cross (Roger Taylor/ Queen) Shove It RARE 7" Single - Unplayed US $12.90 Buy It Now 1h 16m
JOANNE ELLIS queen of the world 7" WS EX/ US $11.28 Buy It Now 1h 18m
The Cross (Roger Taylor/Queen) Cowboys and Indians 7" Single Unplayed US $12.90 Buy It Now 1h 20m
QUEEN, FREDDIE MERCURY Video EP (MEGA RARE) Brian May, Roger Taylor, Deacon. US $9.68 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Queen II by Queen (CD, May-2011, 2 Discs, Hollywood) REMASTERED US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Sheer Heart Attack by Queen (CD, May-2011, 2 Discs, Hollywood) REMASTERED US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Brian May - Queen - Star Fleet Project UK 1983 LP with Inner US $8.05 [0 bids]
Queen - Queen's First EP - Original UK Issue US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Cross (Roger Taylor/Queen) Manipulator RARE 7" Single 1988 Unplayed US $12.90 Buy It Now 1h 25m
QUEEN CITY BRASS, SELF TITLED - PRIVATE PRESS LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen The Game {5E-513} US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
QUEEN - The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2 & 3) 3 CD Set (Mercury,May) US $15.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Killer Queen 7" Single 1974 US $15.49 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Aretha Franklin/Queen Of Soul/Original Vinyl Record/HS 11274 US $5.99 [0 bids]
A Day at The Races/ Queen US $15.00 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN SIGNED A4 PHOTO THE WORKS GREATEST HITS INNUENDO Z14 US $7.24 Buy It Now 1h 39m
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN SIGNED A4 PHOTO THE WORKS GREATEST HITS INNUENDO Z16 US $7.24 Buy It Now 1h 39m
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN SIGNED A4 PHOTO THE WORKS GREATEST HITS INNUENDO Z15 US $7.24 Buy It Now 1h 39m
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN SIGNED A4 PHOTO THE WORKS A KIND OF MAGIC INNUENDO Z12 US $7.24 Buy It Now 1h 40m
- QUEEN - 7x5 inch postcard from now closed WWRY Paris, Las Vegas casino US $3.21 Buy It Now 1h 41m
QUEEN, THE MIRACLE, CAPITOL CDP 7 92357 2, 3 BONUS TRACKS, FAST FREE US SHIPPING US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
SMILEY LEWIS--QUEEN OF HEARTS (R&B/Soul) US $37.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
OTIS REDDING & CARLA THOMAS KING & QUEEN US $40.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Queen-2005 magazine advert US $8.05 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car US $1.61 [0 bids]
QUEEN FLASH 7" 45 PORTUGAL EXC US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN USA 7" 45 JEALOUSY~FUN IT, 1978 rarity from the LP JAZZ on Elektra US $11.70 Buy It Now 1h 46m
- QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY - WINTER 1993 FAN CLUB MAGAZINE US $7.98 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Pearly Queen [CD New] US $11.97 Buy It Now 1h 49m
ORIGINAL CELIA CRUZ SEECO CUBA'S QUEEN OF RHYTHIN GOLD SERIES-SCLP 9101 VINYL US $50.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
- QUEEN - 7x5 inch postcard from now closed WWRY Paris, Las Vegas casino US $3.21 Buy It Now 1h 49m
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC 7" 45 PORTUGAL EXC US $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen of Spades - Suite Voyevoda - Suite (Arr. Pet, New Music US $8.25 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Stone Cold Queen: A Tribute by Various Artists (CD, ... US $46.49 Buy It Now 1h 52m
QUEEN BICYCLE RACE FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS 7" 45 PORTUGAL US $9.99 [0 bids]
JOHNNY DEE - TEENAGE QUEEN / ITS GOTTA BE YOU - RARE CANADA COLONIAL 1ST PRESS US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
(hea? it) 7" 45 rpm TANDI & the TEAMATES Week-End Lover/Trampoline Queen EMBER US $7.67 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY SIGNED & MOUNTED PHOTO A4 QUEEN LEGEND AUTOGRAPHS US $10.47 Buy It Now 2h 6m
FLASH GORDON LP-ORIGINAL MUSIC BY QUEEN/ELEKTRA RECORDS, 1980 5E-518 VG++ GLOSSY US $19.98 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Queen Latifah Dance with me TommyBoy DanteRoss 45King DeLaSoul ATCQ Native rap US $1.99 [0 bids]
DeBarge - Rhythm of the Night/ Queen of My heart - Gord TMG 1376 US $1.61 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN Invisible Man UK 12" CLEAR Vinyl Maxi Single Parlophone 1989 US $28.88 [0 bids]
QUEEN You Don't Fool Me RARE UK 12" ORANGE Vinyl PROMO Parlophone 1996 US $59.85 [0 bids]
1974 First Solo LP MAGGIE BELL Queen Of The Night US Issue ATLANTIC Clean Orignl US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
JENNY DARREN: Queen Of Fools LP (promo stamp obc, sm # woc, close to M-) Rock US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
CANADA 1970s FOLK 45 RPM THE CITY : CAROLE KING : SNOW QUEEN + PARADISE ALLEY US $19.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN SAVE ME 7" 45 PORTUGAL EXC US $9.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Dean To A Sleeping Beauty/The Cajun Queen 45 RPM Columbia Records VG+ US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Queen - The Works ST-12322 - Capitol Records US $2.99 [1 bids]
QUEEN IFRICA - keep it to yourself *DON CORLEON 7" original JA pre US $1.60 [0 bids]
QUEEN IFRICA - boxers or stockings *2004 PENTHOUSE 7" original JA pre US $1.60 [0 bids]
Queen a winters tale , Cd single US $8.05 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE ULTRA RARE UK CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN THE WORKS RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN HOT SPACE ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN II ULTRA RARE UK CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN THE WORKS ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN THE WORKS ULTRA RARE FRENCH CASSETTE TAPE! US $13.18 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD ULTRA RARE UK CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
MOUNTED PRINT OF QUEEN 12 ALBULM DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK GIFT US $9.66 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MOUNTED PRINT OF QUEEN 12 ALBULM DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK GIFT US $11.28 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MOUNTED PRINT OF QUEEN 12 ALBULM DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK GIFT US $12.89 Buy It Now 2h 25m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#279163) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 23, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#374957) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"