WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

We Will Rock You / We Are the ChampionsWe Will Rock You / We Are the Champions
Single
Hollywood Records 1998
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (45/7)WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (45/7)"
ELEKTRA E-45441
Vinyl$20.75 (used)
We Are the Champions + We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions / These Are the Days of Our LivesWe Are the Champions + We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions / These Are the Days of Our Lives
Hollywood 1992
Audio Cassette$4.89 (used)
We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You; w/ picture sleeveWe Are the Champions / We Will Rock You; w/ picture sleeve
Elektra E 45441
Vinyl$234.90
We Are the Champions b/w We Will Rock YouWe Are the Champions b/w We Will Rock You
Elektra Records
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen [Music CD]We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen [Music CD]
Hollywood Records
We will rock you/We are the champions [Single-CD]We will rock you/We are the champions [Single-CD]
Parlophone
Audio CD$7.05 (used)
Queen "We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 10h 16m
45 QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS E 45441 A WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $4.63 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $20.49 Buy It Now 16h 45m
ROCK 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock you VG+ 1977 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 17h 33m
QUEEN : "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"/"WE WILL ROCK YOU" FR/PS EMI PATHE MARCONI .1977. USD $19.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN 45 RPM DOUBLE HITS "We Will Rock You" & "We are the Champions" VG cond. USD $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
7" SINGLE, QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AND WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $3.14 [0 bids]
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions USA 12" PROMO Rubin ED 5529 USD $49.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions USA Elektra 12" W/L Radio PROMO USD $99.99 [0 bids]
USD $149.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU UK ORIG PIC SLV ISS B2B CLASSIC USD $4.72 [1 bids]
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (2 HITS ON 1) 45 RPM RECORD USD $6.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN-We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions (LIVE AT WEMBLEY'86) NL CDS 1992 TOP USD $13.29 [0 bids]
QUEEN-We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions (REMIXES) USA 5-Mix CDS Hollywood'91 USD $15.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions 45 rpm Vinyl 7' original single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We will rock you/We are the champions - Hollywood USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - 1977 VG+ CANADA 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You (1977, 7" single, Elektra) USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen We Are The Champions UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve +We Will Rock You USD $4.72 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - "We Are The Champions" (U.S) 7" (1977) / "We will rock you" E-45441 USD $17.36 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - We Are The Champions b/w We Will Rock You - #45441 - Picture Sleeve USD $4.99 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $2.50 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions 7" B/w We Will Rock You Small Tear At Opening To Pic USD $11.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You Pepita SPSK70295 H. 7" USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Queen ?- We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions **MINT** USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions REMIX CD Scratch Samples USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions Remix CD Rick Rubin USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 1977 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen: We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" 45 VG++ Canada Elektra E 45441 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN 'We Will Rock You/ We Are The Champions' '91 Cassette Rick Rubin USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $11.69 Buy It Now
VINTAGE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
LOT OF 2 7"45 QUEEN FLASH'S THEME AKA FLASH WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 CD SINGLE NM USD $23.75 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Are The Champions UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve +We Will Rock You USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, LIMITED DUTCH CD SINGLE.NR MINT USD $1.56 [1 bids]
QUEEN - News Of The World (UK LP) We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions (1977) USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen Vinyl We Are The Champions We Will Rock You E-45090 Spun Gold Elektra 1977 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN News Of The World LP UK issue We Are The Champions * We Will Rock You USD $30.01 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $25.99 Buy It Now
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - US Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WILL ROCK YOU NM 7IN 45rpm VEC 147 ZQ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions E-45090-A / We Will Rock You E-45090-B 45 RPM Record USD $9.95 [0 bids]
USD $12.95 Buy It Now
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $2.37 [0 bids]
QUEEN: We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You. Rock 45 w/Pic Sleeve. EXC USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN we are the champions / we will rock you 45 EMI 1977 unique PS 7'' USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
UK 45 7" single +We Will Rock You We Are The Champions by Queen USD $4.72 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen-We will Rock You/We Are The Champions-Elektra label-VG/VG+ USD $11.95 Buy It Now 13 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $11.88 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions French CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $16.58 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN 1977 European 7" 45 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS~WE WILL ROCK YOU on EMI USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen ?We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7 Single 1977 Portugal Rare USD $20.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen, We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions Audio CD USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Vintage Queen We Are the Champions / We will Rock You 45rpm E-45441-A USD $10.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU" / "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" 7" PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $15.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 45 7" Record Elektra Records USD $23.00 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN: We Will Rock You/ We Are The Champions CANADIAN Butterfly Elektra 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are the Champions / We will Rock You 45rpm E-45441-A USD $10.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 1977 NEAR MINT P-230E USD $22.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You ,We Are The Champions Ep USD $12.99 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN Vinyl LP-News Of The World (Incl We Will Rock You & We Are The Champions) USD $18.94 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen, We Are The Champions, We Will Rock You, Elektra, Picture Sleeve Only! USD $9.90 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions ELEKTRA RECORDS used 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $15.16 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" 45w/PS USD $3.75 Buy It Now 22 days
1977 QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU" "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" 45 7" USD $6.99 Buy It Now 23 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] Queen USD $28.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen: We Will Rock You / We are the Champions -Electra E-45441 (1977, 45rpm, 7) USD $5.97 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN-FREDDIE MERCURY-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-WE WILL ROCK YOU-7" 45 RPM SINGLE-PS USD $11.03 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You On Elektra Records E-45441 45RPM USD $7.99 Buy It Now 24 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen CD Free Ship #AS86 USD $5.88 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS b/w WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ UK DEMO PROMO 1ST PRESS 7" USD $150.04 Buy It Now 25 days
7" QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU " CLASSIC 70'S POP ROCK USD $8.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $169.99 Buy It Now 26 days
1977 QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU", "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" 45 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen NEW USD $10.19 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 7" Vinyl 45 1977 A-304 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" 45 rpm Elektra E-45441 VG USD $3.25 Buy It Now 27 days
VG++ Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions 7" 45 E-45441 w/ Pic Sleeve USD $11.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN a -(45)- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - ELECKTRA - 45441 - 1978 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen (We Will Rock You / We are the Champions) ***45 RPM Record only*** USD $11.99 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You We Are The Champions Ruined Rick Rubin on Cassette Tape USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions CD USD $9.23 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions - SEALED U.S. cd Digipak 102814 USD $12.47 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/ WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $11.19 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#279163) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 23, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#374957) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"