WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
Pepe Delux? - Queen Of The Wave - RIDCD023 US $19.33 Buy It Now 29m 57s
The Platinum Collection, Vol. 1-3 [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, 3 Discs,... US $24.99 Buy It Now 33m 33s
The Corner November '97 Cassette Judas Priest Deftones Queen US $3.59 Buy It Now 36m 21s
Pork Queen Noggin Split LP Trackshun US $10.00 Buy It Now 36m 34s
SEX PISTOLS - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN THAI EP (EXP.0330) RED VINYL REPRO 7" EP US $19.99 [0 bids]
37m 58s
45 RECORD QUEEN- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS US $8.99 Buy It Now 38m 35s
Queen~A Kind Of Magic"~lp vinyl record+inner Capitol Records SMAS-12476 US $34.99 Buy It Now 38m 44s
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions ELEKTRA RECORDS used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 38m 45s
Pepe Deluxe - Queen Of The Wave (+Dvd Deluxe Edition) - RIDCD024SE US $35.26 Buy It Now 39m 6s
Henry Purcell Fairy Queen 2 CD Album Classical Music Brand New Set US $20.35 Buy It Now 39m 11s
QUEEN-DEEP CUTS VOLUME 2 1977-1982-JAPAN SHM-CD E00 US $22.99 Buy It Now 39m 18s
Disco 12" ~ Queen Samantha ~ Take A Chance ~ T.K. ~ mp3 WLP VG+ US $7.99 [2 bids]
41m
VINTAGE PATTI PAGE ALBUM RECORD THE WALTZ QUEEN MERCURY WING MGW12121 BLUE LABEL US $4.99 [0 bids]
41m 12s
QUEEN-INNUENDO-JAPAN SHM-CD BONUS DISC LTD G00 zd US $32.50 Buy It Now 44m 28s
CORONATION PARTY - 1953 - 27 HITS FROM THE YEAR OF THE QUEEN'S CORONATION - CD US $6.77 Buy It Now 44m 31s
WITCH QUEEN "BANG A GONG" / "WITCH QUEEN" 12" PROMO 1979 DISCO CLASSIC ROCK US $9.99 Buy It Now 45m 33s
QUEEN Wall Clock "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" A recycled 7" record Rock Gift US $28.84 Buy It Now 46m 56s
WITCH QUEEN "GET IT ON" / "WITCH QUEEN" 12" PROMO 1979 DISCO CLASSIC ROCK US $9.99 Buy It Now 47m 27s
TORONTO CONSORT THE - QUEEN THE - MARQUIS81387 US $19.15 Buy It Now 47m 57s
BOBBY DARIN ( SPLISH SPLASH / QUEEN OF THE HOP ) ORIG US STORE STOCK vinyl 45 NM US $9.95 Buy It Now 53m 39s
101 Seventies 70's Hits (5 CD Box Set) Queen, David Bowie etc (5 CD's) 70s Music US $10.20 [12 bids]
54m 28s
MASAYO QUEEN - Love & Hate/Take Me To Higher(12" Japanese Import EP) US $50.00 Buy It Now 55m 57s
SURREY SINGERS Mark SLAUGHTER Chaparral High 80-81 LP Drum BREAKS Queen/ELO/Fame US $69.99 Buy It Now 56m 51s
QUEEN-FLASH GORDON-JAPAN SHM-SACD LTD K25 US $48.99 Buy It Now 58m 2s
QUEEN/ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST/DON'T TRY SUICIDE NEW ORIG. ELEKTRA 45/FREE SHI US $7.50 [0 bids]
59m 12s
Soul 45 HOT CHOCOLATE Disco Queen on Big Tree 4 US $5.00 Buy It Now 59m 28s
Queen Vs Goldfrapp - Bohemian Machine - 2006 #193132 US $8.47 Buy It Now 1h 2m
QUEEN-LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM 25TH~-JAPAN 2DVD 2SHM-CD T00 US $103.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen CD EF01 US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
IVY QUEEN - DRAMA QUEEN (+DVD) NEW CD US $20.97 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Queen The Game Rock Music Album CD 2011 Remastered Version Brand New US $23.75 Buy It Now 1h 5m
45 RECORD PS QUEEN MARY THE OCEAN QUEEN, CAPTAIN JOHN TREASURE JONES, SOUVENIR US $18.73 Buy It Now 1h 8m
ERIC BENTLEY The Queen of 42nd Street & Other Songs Folkways LP SEALED US $50.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
QUEEN RARE Roger Taylor Interview 1991 Yellow Colored Vinyl US $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen IT'S A HARD LIFE 7" Single Record US $10.00 [0 bids]
DION King Without A Queen/Come Go With Me 7" 45 Laurie 3171 VG+ vinyl US $4.79 Buy It Now 1h 14m
APRIL WINE SIGN OF THE GYPSY QUEEN PIC SLEEVE ONLY FREE COMBINES U.S. SHIPPING US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Boogie 12" ~ Simon & MC Queen ~ Let's Get Into It ~ RCA ~ mp3 WLP VG++ US $7.99 [1 bids]
WALPURGIS - QUEEN OF SABA 1972 KRAUT PROG ROCK LP RE wah wah edition SS US $31.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Juice Newton Capitol 45 Record #4997 NM PS 1981 Queen Of Hearts / River Of Love US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
VINYL LP Queen - News Of The World (1977) Nick Webb (Abbey Road Mastering) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Records 45 RPM Chicago, Elvis, Bad Company, Paul Simon, Queen And More Lot Of 26 US $22.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Black Reign (CD) by Queen Latifah US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
QUEEN | The Game | SEALED | LP | Original Press | U.S. | Elektra | 5E-513 | 1980 US $149.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack (PARLOPHONE / EMI 1993) Digital Master Series. Europe US $4.50 [0 bids]
Jo Brennan - Canada's Queen of the autoharp RARE Original Instrumental CD (New!) US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
///////QUEEN AND DAVID BOWIE//////UNDER PRESSURE//////// US $0.99 [0 bids]
(EN422) Mr Tom, King & Queen - 2013 DJ CD US $5.08 [0 bids]
WALPURGIS - QUEEN OF SABA NEW VINYL US $20.62 Buy It Now 1h 34m
LP Roger Taylor - Strange Frontier 1984 Holland press EX/EX Queen US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Dinah WASHINGTON - The Queen - Mercury - 1 ST !! US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Rip Chords Columbia 45 "HEY LITTLE COBRA" / "THE QUEEN" US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN cd collection US $1.00 [0 bids]
Mountain Mississippi Queen/ Andy Pratt Avenging Annie 7" vinyl Rock'n Mania Rec US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Bach Society Music Fit For A Queen: Cathedral Music Of Great Britain CD US $11.69 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN jazz 1978- FIRST UK PRESS EMI (A-1U;B-1U) LAB (INCLUDEDED POSTER )-EX+ US $30.55 [4 bids]
Hear! Jazz Funk Synth Ep 45 The Arp Family Of Synthesizers - Stinger/Queen Enfin US $9.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM Queen Another One Bites the Dust US $8.79 Buy It Now 1h 49m
WHITNEY HOUSTON QUEEN OF THE NIGHT CD SINGLE 1993 REMIX 5 TRACK US $5.08 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen - Greatest Hits 2MC - Polish release US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Ultimix 41 CD Ultimix Records The Party,C&C Music Factory,Madonna,Queen US $24.00 Buy It Now 1h 50m
QUEEN - Its A Hard Life ~ 7" Single PS US $10.81 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Icon by Queen US $7.75 Buy It Now 1h 54m
QUEEN - HOT SPACE NEW CD US $20.97 Buy It Now 1h 54m
QUEEN LATIFAH - PERSONA NEW CD US $17.11 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE GOOD THE BAD & AND THE QUEEN CD BLUR GORILLAZ US $7.60 Buy It Now 2h
Queen Latifah ?- U.N.I.T.Y. 1993 OLD SKOOL!!! US $6.77 Buy It Now 2h 3m
REDBONE - THE WITCH QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS , EPIC 1971 , VG++/EX ,LP US $11.80 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Redbone - Witch Queen Of New Orleans [CD New] US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Rodrigues,Amalia - Queen Of Fado [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 2h 5m
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead. 180 Gram 33rpm Sealed Vinyl LP US $54.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Tatiana Piano Balazs - QUEEN OF THE PIANO - BRAND NEW, CLASSICAL PIANO FAVORITES US $6.20 Buy It Now 2h 10m
cd ARTIST /band : QUEEN LATIFAH dana owens US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
PATTI PAGE The Waltz Queen MERCURY Mono US $11.00 Buy It Now 2h 15m
QUEEN: The Cosmos Rocks ( CD / DVD DELUXE EDITION) ***NEW SEALED*** US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Rock 45 QUEEN You're My Best Friend on Elektra US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 17m
cd ARTIST /band QUEEN LATIFAH TRAV'LIN LIGHT US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
JON BON JOVI - QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS CD 2 DIGIPAK CD SINGLE + POSTER US $3.38 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Rock 45 QUEEN You're My Best Friend on Elektra US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Rock 45 QUEEN Crazy Little Thing Called Love on Elektra 7" 2 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 18m
HEART - THREADS AND GROOVES: LITTLE QUEEN [WITH T-SHIRT] - NEW CD US $15.79 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Bobby Darin Queen Of The Hop/Lost Love 45-6127 45 RPM Vinyl US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Pearly Queen 45 MORE inst. / ADORO voc. ~ VG++ dance Latin disco soul US $15.39 Buy It Now 2h 22m
Atom Kraft Queen Of Death Neat Records Dutch LP NM US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 22m
Queen 7" vinyl - Somebody To Love US $5.09 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Queen 7" vinyl - Crazy Little Thing Called Love US $6.79 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Shirley Scott "Queen Of The Organ" Impulse A-81 Stereo 1964 VG++/VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
Lil Wayne - Prom Queen - 2009 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $7.77 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Mott the Hoople Rock & Roll Queen vinyl LP 1974 US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 35m
MAGGIE BELL RECORD, QUEEN OF THE NIGHT US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 35m
QUEEN - MADE IN HEAVEN / Japan CD / 1995 / With 40P Booklet US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Queen Of The Broken Hearts - Loverboy US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 40m
QUEEN PEN CONVERSATION WITH QUEEN 2001 US 2LP MOTOWN 440 013 785-1 US $12.22 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Freddie Mercury ( Queen ) Signed Autograph Display Mount US $8.47 [0 bids]
QUEEN - LP Platinum disc & cover - LIVE MAGIC US $220.67 Buy It Now 2h 44m
STAMPEDE QUEEN - NIGHT AT THE COCKFIGHTS NEW CD US $20.61 Buy It Now 2h 46m
QUEEN Collection Classic Greatest Hits 3 CD Long Box Set + Bonus Disc + POSTCARD US $44.95 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Lot Of 24 Jukebox Records 45's All With Picture Sleeves Queen Elvis Beatles US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN LATIFAH - PERSONA - 2009 CD NEW US $4.50 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC 86 EARLY ISSUE CD (EMI): W GERMAN US $21.22 [4 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#279163) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 23, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin / Heavy Prog Team
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#374957) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"