WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

QUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock YouQUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You
Elektra
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
We will rock you/We are the champions [Single-CD]We will rock you/We are the champions [Single-CD]
Parlophone
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (45/7)WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (45/7)"
ELEKTRA E-45441
Vinyl$14.98 (used)
We Will Rock You / We Are the ChampionsWe Will Rock You / We Are the Champions
Single
Hollywood Records 1998
We Are the Champions + We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions / These Are the Days of Our LivesWe Are the Champions + We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions / These Are the Days of Our Lives
Hollywood 1992
Audio Cassette$4.14 (used)
We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You; w/ picture sleeveWe Are the Champions / We Will Rock You; w/ picture sleeve
Elektra E 45441
Vinyl$30.00 (used)
We Are the Champions b/w We Will Rock YouWe Are the Champions b/w We Will Rock You
Elektra Records
Vinyl$18.99 (used)
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - RICK RUBIN-CD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - 45 PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY USD $3.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions 7" B/w We Will Rock You Small Tear To Rear Of Pic Sl USD $9.36 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN We Are The Champions 7" B/w We Will Rock You Small Tear At Opening To Pic USD $9.36 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU vinyl 7/45 single from Portugal Ex USD $29.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN * 45 * We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions * 1976 * USED Record and PS USD $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ORIGINAL EMI VINYL 45 USD $4.45 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions - SEALED U.S. cd Digipak 102814 USD $7.61 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 1977 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We will rock you/We are the champions - Hollywood USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LOT OF 2 7"45 QUEEN FLASH'S THEME AKA FLASH WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 CD SINGLE NM USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN News Of The World LP UK issue We Are The Champions * We Will Rock You USD $28.27 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions REMIX CD Scratch Samples USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
1977 QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU", "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" W/PIC. SLEEVE 45rpm 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN News of the World Elektra NM 1st issue WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WILL ROCK YOU USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions CD USD $9.23 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $15.47 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $2.23 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $9.88 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen-We will Rock You/We Are The Champions-Elektra label-VG/VG+ USD $11.95 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN~WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS~WE WILL ROCK YOU~ ELEKTRA 45441~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ARGENTINA 7" USD $31.03 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... FRA USD $18.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen, We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions Audio CD USD $7.00 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $12.79 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" CD SINGLE VGC! VHTF! OOP! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 45 7" Record Elektra Records USD $23.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen, We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions Audio CD USD $6.23 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - We Will Rock you / We are the champions! 7 inch Great Condition - RARE USD $7.42 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 1977 NEAR MINT P-230E USD $22.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Vintage Queen 45 We will Rock You / We are the Champions Picture cover F Mercury USD $11.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You UK 7" in picture sleeve USD $10.40 Buy It Now 18 days
VINTAGE 1977 ELEKTRA QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WILL ROCK YOU 7" RECORD 45 RPM USD $6.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You ,We Are The Champions Ep USD $12.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions 1977 EMI P/S 45rpm EMI 2708 USD $8.85 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You w/ PS 45 RPM Vinyl USD $8.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $13.39 Buy It Now 20 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] Queen USD $28.00 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU" "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" 45 7" Picture Sleeve! VG+ USD $4.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You On Elektra Records E-45441 45RPM USD $7.99 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" 45 NEAR MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS b/w WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ UK DEMO PROMO 1ST PRESS 7" USD $141.34 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen (hits 45) We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You ~ Elektra G+ to VG- USD $1.28 Buy It Now 24 days
VG++ Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions 7" 45 E-45441 w/ Pic Sleeve USD $11.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WILL ROCK YOU NM 7IN 45rpm VEC 147 ZQ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN a -(45)- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - ELECKTRA - 45441 - 1978 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You We Are The Champions Ruined Rick Rubin on Cassette Tape USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" P/S WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (SMALL WRITING ON COVER USD $13.39 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen (We Will Rock You / We are the Champions) ***45 RPM Record only*** USD $11.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you EMI 2708 uk emi 7" PS VG/VG USD $14.71 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $169.99 Buy It Now 26 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $0.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN "We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions" MAXI-SINGLE MIXED BY RICK RUBEN!! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions (2 HITS ON 1) 45 RPM RECORD VG+ USD $14.95 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/ WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $11.19 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $21.24 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN ? WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 12" VINYL RECORD PROMOTION COPY USD $124.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions Remix CD Rick Rubin USD $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - "We Will Rock You" / "We Are The Champions" 5 Track CD Single cdb4197 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You, EMI 2708 Ex Condition Single USD $7.42 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You Spun Gold 7 inch 45 rpm EX! USD $7.00 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "QUEEN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"