WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $10.58 Buy It Now
QUEEN - We are the Champions / We Will Rock You. Original full page advert,1977. USD $11.88 Buy It Now 3h 54m
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with PicSleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 55m
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW Black Friday RSD 2017 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8h 15m
QUEEN 7"45 ~WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU~EMI 7" VINYL UK 1977 USD $2.63 [0 bids]
7"45 VINYL RECORD~ QUEEN~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU~EMI UK 1977 USD $2.63 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 Single EMI 2708 USD $1.32 [2 bids]
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl UK 1977 1st Press Single USD $11.88 Buy It Now 20h 34m
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl UK 1977 1st Press Single USD $5.27 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/ WE WILL ROCK YOU - 7" SINGLE - 45 RPM ( 1977 ) USD $1.85 [1 bids]
QUEEN We are the Champions /We will Rock You Ex CANADA 1977 ELEKTRA E 45441Q 45 USD $11.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" single USD $3.25 [2 bids]
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 W/ PICTURE SLEEVE USD $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You / US 2017 Black Friday RSD 12" NEW USD $30.34 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions CD ep Rick Rubin Hollywood Basic USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen "We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions" - 45 Vinyl Record 1977 Elektra USD $8.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU U.S. SLEEVE PICTURE 1977 USD $10.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ELEKTRA RECORDS 1977 listen USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $21.00 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN RICK RUBIN REMIX~WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS~5 TRACKS (1991) USD $6.75 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You 45~ELEKTRA #E45441~Freddie Mercury USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN/RICK RUBIN We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Remixed Cassette SEALED USD $9.88 Buy It Now 4 days
We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") FRA USD $16.51 Buy It Now 4 days
2 QUEEN 45rpm w/PIC SLEEVE WE WILL ROCK YOU,WE ARE CHAMPIONS & BODY LANGUAGE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU/WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pink 7" USD $39.95 Buy It Now 5 days
*<* QUEEN 1977 "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU" UNPLAYED MINT 45/PIC SLV! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Guatemala 45 We are the champions / We will rock you RARE USD $60.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $9.95 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN 45 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU elektra E-45441 picture sleeve USD $12.79 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/ We Will Rock You 7" USD $4.63 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits MUSIC CD 1992 (We Are The Champions, We Will Rock You +++) USD $6.68 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 EMI 2078 USD $9.24 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 1977 PICTURE SLEEVE USD $17.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen:We are the champions/We will rock you, hungarian, diff.cover and label! SP USD $19.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen we are champions will rock you 1977 press advert Full page 28x39 cm poster USD $14.53 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are the Champions Electra 45441 Vinyl 45 Record USD $25.00 Buy It Now 11 days
LP QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" single RSD 2017 NEW MT SEALED USD $25.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen ?- We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You LP (12") Black Friday RSD USD $30.39 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen 'We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions' Remix CD w/ Booklet USD $6.00 Buy It Now 12 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions Promo by Queen Rare New HTF 5 Tracks USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Rare We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Rick Rubin Remix Promo 12" - NM USD $39.95 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $179.79 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen "We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions" - 45 Vinyl Record 1977 Elektra USD $8.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions b/w We Will Rock You E45441 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG++ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions b/w We Will Rock You E45090 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG++ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits 1992 CD We Will Rock You, We are the Champions, Killer Queen USD $9.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - VERY RARE! JAPAN 45' PS USD $33.70 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are Champions - CD - Single - **Mint Condition** USD $19.75 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen-We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You-7" 45rpm-EMI USD $9.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You RSD limited vinyl 12" NEW/SEALED USD $26.23 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - We Are The Champions c/w We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU RSD 2017 New Vinyl 12" Single USD $17.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" 1977 WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (LIGHT USE ON RECORD AN USD $9.92 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - RARE 7" 45 RECORD PIC SLV 1977 USD $14.10 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU (12" Vinyl) sealed USD $26.43 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen-We Are Champions / We Will Rock You(12inch 180 Gram) VINYL NEW USD $22.89 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen We Are The Champions Original 1st Issue / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl USD $19.82 Buy It Now 18 days
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - QUEEN - 7" SINGLE - FREE P USD $3.42 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen News Of The World UK EMI '77 1st We Will Rock You We Are The Champions EX+ USD $165.00 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS B/W WE WILL ROCK YOU - OZ ELEKTRA LABEL 45 - 1977 USD $14.18 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN remix CD single WE WILL ROCK YOU we are the CHAMPIONS by RICK RUBIN USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN : We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions SEALED 2003 French 5" CD Single USD $17.12 Buy It Now 19 days
We Will Rock You We Are the Champions Single Queen CD Remix Rick Rubin Flea USD $3.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You EX 7" Single Record EMI 2708 (1) USD $9.52 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You EX 7" Single Record EMI 2708 (3) USD $9.52 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions Live CD Single 1992 4 Tracks USD $8.93 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - "We Are The Champions" / "We Will Rock You" 7" IMPORT Single USD $32.00 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You 45~ELEKTRA #E45441 USD $12.88 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You Japan 7" EP Vinyl P-230E Acceptable USD $8.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen-We Are Champions / We Will Rock You(12inch 180 Gram) VINYL NEW USD $25.61 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 7" 1977 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 22 days
45I QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $11.28 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW Black Friday RSD 2017 USD $16.95 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN We are the Champions / We will rock you 12" SINGLE BLACK FRIDAY RSD sealed USD $60.80 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen 45 - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions - Elektra w/ PS - HEAR BOTH! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN 45 - We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions - Caterpillar Elektra USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN 45 - We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions - Butterfly Elektra USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions 5 track ep - U.S. cd, digipak USD $1.98 Buy It Now 24 days
7'' Queen ?- We Are The Champions / we Will Rock You Vinyl VG+ Cover VG Spain USD $17.53 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN:CD-MINI, We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You-Fat Bottomed Girls-JAPAN- USD $24.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen **We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You **BRAND NEW RECORD LP VINYL USD $15.98 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen ?- We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions Mega Rare 12" Promo LP 1977 USA USD $289.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS CASSETTE W/ WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS+++ C13 USD $17.48 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN CD "WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" REMIXES RICK RUBIN SEALED USD $3.99 Buy It Now 25 days
VINTAGE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN - We are the Champions / We will rock you - RARE GUATEMALA PRESS 45 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN We are the Champions /We Will Rock You p/s Aust press USD $21.27 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS B/W - WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 VG USD $3.50 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl EMI 2708 (1977) VG+ Con USD $4.61 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7in 45rpm PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY, EXC USD $8.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 12" Ltd RSD Black Friday New USD $39.65 Buy It Now 27 days
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions Queen Audio CD USD $6.70 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Greatest Hits 1992 CD We Will Rock You, We are the Champions, Killer Queen USD $19.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen: We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You, 7 in Single w/ Photo Sleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU emi 2708 EX+...... 45rpm USD $15.20 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You RSD 12" NEW VINYL Virgin USD $21.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen ?- We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You USD $25.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are the Champions rick rubin - U.S. promo 12" EP vinyl USD $39.98 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Retired Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"