WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
Queen A Night At The Opera 10 Tracks Korea LP FREE SHIPPING US $27.00 Buy It Now 40m 56s
New Queen Adam Lambert North America tour June-July 2014 black t-shirt v2 US $18.99 Buy It Now 43m 35s
New Queen Adam Lambert North America tour June-July 2014 black t-shirt v2 US $21.99 Buy It Now 43m 35s
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS VOL.2 JAPAN CD TOCP-65862 OBI LIMITED US $19.99 Buy It Now 43m 42s
RARE Queen Live In The UK '83 CD US $22.13 Buy It Now 49m 37s
Dede - Like A Queen JAPAN CD+1Bonus Mint W/OBI #01-4 US $3.60 Buy It Now 52m 11s
Various Artists Inc Queen Latifah Freedom To Party (PS) 7" Single US $7.33 Buy It Now 52m 41s
The Queen Original Movie Soundtrack CD by Alexandre Desplat US $9.57 Buy It Now 53m 28s
QUEEN - Promotional Card (Flat) - A Winter's Tale US $8.15 Buy It Now 59m 19s
THE GRIFTERS 7" VINYL P/S QUEEN OF THE TABLE WATERS SUB POP EX US $8.44 Buy It Now 1h
QUEEN-SHEER HEART ATTACK-JAPAN SHM-SACD LTD K25 US $48.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Deacon Blue Queen Of The New Year (PS) 7" Single US $7.35 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Queen Backing tracks 10 instrumentals on cd great instrumental practice music US $8.15 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Queen - Rocks CD - Brand New & Factory Sealed US $13.05 Buy It Now 1h 15m
QUEEN / QUEEN II JAPAN CD TOCP-6675 OBI 1974 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
QUEEN-Another One Bites The Dust/Don't Try Suicide-45rpm US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Japan 16 tracks CD with OBI, JEWELS US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
QUEEN I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU JAPAN 3" CD SINGLE TODP-2534 OBI 1996 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
QUEEN-FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS-ORIGINAL DUTCH EMI 45 PICTURE SLEEVE-1986 US $8.16 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Queen - Jazz 2011 Re-Mastered (NEW CD) US $20.80 Buy It Now 1h 50m
STAMPEDE QUEEN - STAMPEDE QUEEN * - NEW CD US $8.67 Buy It Now 1h 52m
QUEEN A TRIBUTE TO QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU JAPAN CD TECI-24119 OBI US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Johnny Cash - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen VG++ 1958 US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
THE SCAFFOLD - LIVE AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL * - NEW CD US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 59m
ALBOROSIE/QUEEN LATIFAH/SHABBA RANKS - Ting A Ling (Refix) - 7" US $7.74 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN A DAY AT THE RACES JAPAN US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
DEACON BLUE UK 1989 4 TRACK EP 7" Single Queen Of The New Year US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Concerts for the People KAMPUCHEA, 2 LP Set, Who, Pretenders, Queen, Clash NM US $12.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE QUEEN JAPAN CD+1Bonus TOCP-66649 OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN- LIVE KILLERS- DOUBLE VINYL ALBUM US $5.70 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS RARE UNIQUE ISRAELI CD 1st US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
CD A KNIGHT'S TALE SNDTRK QUEEN WAR HEART BOWIE CLAPTON US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
DANCING QUEEN/LIGHT MY FIRE - NEW CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Purcell:The Fairy Queen~Christie 2CDs HMU W.GERMANY OOP US $49.90 Buy It Now 2h 14m
THE EURYTHMICS UK 1990 12" Single KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA LIVE Tracks DiscNEW US $6.52 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Ayumi Hamasaki - Party Queen CD SM ENTERTA US $37.35 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Queen - Greatest Hits Ii CD US $17.01 Buy It Now 2h 19m
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 2 UK PRESS QUEEN, BOWIE, SMITH, MADNESS, NENA, ETC US $15.95 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Kitty Wells - Queen Of Honky Tonk Angels: Four Original Albums CD US $19.69 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Rock Legend : Freddie Mercury : Queen : UK trade card US $3.25 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Trav'lin' Light by Queen Latifah (CD, Sep-2007, Verve) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rock Music : Queen : UK trade card US $2.45 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Soundtrack - Elizabeth 1 The Virgin Queen (composed by Martin Phipps) CD BBC TV US $42.44 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUEEN las parablas de amor 7" WS EX/ uk EMI 5316 noc US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 32m
THE RUBETTES tonight/silent movie queen 2058499 uk polydor 1974 7" WS EX/ US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ROBERT SACCHI jungle queen/casablanca SP 23 uk splash 1982 7" PS EX/VG US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 35m
JOHN JOHNSON [COMPOS - THE QUEEN'S GOODNIGHT - NEW CD US $11.83 Buy It Now 2h 36m
DAVE EDMUNDS me and the boys/Queen of hearts live ARIST 471 uk 7" PS EX/VG US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Queen - Greatest Hits II, CD Album, UK 1991 (CDP 79 7971 2) Compilation/Rock US $5.96 Buy It Now 2h 36m
RPLA the absolute queen of pop/bad thing coming RPLA 4 uk emi 1993 7" PS VG/VG US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 37m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA LP Heavy VINYL REMASTERED Hollywood Records SEALED US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
QUEEN live magic EMC 3519 A3U/B3U uk emi 1986 LP PS EX/EX gatefold sleeve US $20.26 Buy It Now 2h 38m
QUEEN greatest hits A60 00703 001 russian ritonis 1984 LP PS EX+/VG US $43.04 Buy It Now 2h 39m
THE MARQUEE the who/david bowie/jimi hendrix/pink floyd/queen DOUBLE LP PS VG/EX US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 39m
JOHNNY CASH ballad of a teenage queen SHM 860 uk hallmark LP PS EX/VG+ US $14.68 Buy It Now 2h 41m
BRIAN MAY (QUEEN) driven by you 12R 6304 uk parlophone 1991 12" PS VG/VG US $14.61 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen (No More Love on The Run) 7" Single US $4.08 Buy It Now 2h 44m
QUEEN TAPE MADE IN HEAVEN US $3.72 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Queen-The Game Vinyl LP (White label edition) Elektra Records US $9.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN II 1974 JAPAN CD OBI CP32 US $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Queen(Brian May)-magazine picture US $8.15 Buy It Now 3h
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS 11 / PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1991 US $6.52 Buy It Now 3h
Queen A Night at the Opera Signed Typography Wall Art Print Song Lyrics Poster US $8.15 [0 bids]
GYPSY QUEEN (GASPARINI ORGAN) "AFTER 1309 HOURS" GAY 90'S MUSEUM - RECORD - 1968 US $9.95 [0 bids]
z/ handmade greetings - birthday card ROGER TAYLOR / QUEEN US $8.98 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Senor & The Queen, Gaslight Anthem, Good US $9.94 Buy It Now 3h 8m
CD/Japan- FREDDIE MERCURY The Freddie Mercury Album w/OBI RARE TOCP-7482 - QUEEN US $13.59 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Queen Sheer Heart Attack RARE Cassette Album US $5.72 Buy It Now 3h 16m
`Zephyr` QUEEN Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Word Poster US $8.15 [0 bids]
TADZIO - Queen Of The Invisible - LP US $27.74 Buy It Now 3h 23m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD ALBUM COVER BADGE PIN US $1.62 Buy It Now 3h 23m
COLLECTION OF 5 QUEEN ALBUM COVERS AS BADGES / PINS FREE POSTAGE IN THE UK US $9.80 Buy It Now 3h 23m
QUEEN HOT SPACE ALBUM COVER BADGE PIN US $1.63 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Maggie Bell Queen of the Night 1974 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! A+ SOUND! US $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Queen self-titled VG+ 1973 Elektra 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $16.00 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Vintage 1958, Patti Page "The Waltz Queen" Record Album, Mercury Wing, MGW 12121 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Heaven for everyone CD PART 2 US $8.15 Buy It Now 3h 28m
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert by Original Soundtrack (CD, May US $4.43 Buy It Now 3h 30m
DAVE EDMUNDS UK 1979 7" Single QUEEN OF HEARTS US $4.07 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Ruby Andrews - Queen Of The Disco on ABC US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN LATIFAH -LATIFAH'S HAD IT UP 2 HERE---NAUGHTY BY NATURE---RARE REMIXES!!! US $1.40 Buy It Now 3h 37m
The Smith's The Queen Is Dead CD US $5.00 [0 bids]
ESPN Presents: Jock Rock Vol. 2 1995 Tommy Boy 23 Tracks KISS QUEEN JACKSON FIVE US $3.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Now I'm Here / Lily Of The Valley EMI 2256 UK 1974 7" vinyl A-1/B-2 1st US $11.41 Buy It Now 3h 42m
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $10.64 Buy It Now 3h 42m
The London Symphony Orchestra Plays the Music of Queen CD 1994 LSO US $4.99 [0 bids]
Mr Harry Lauder Queen Among The Heather One Sided 10" 78 Rpm Gramophone Record US $14.68 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Queen - Radio Ga Ga EEC PRESSING JUKEBOX 7" US $9.78 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Queen Body Language 1982 Elektra AS11567 12" Single Glamour Rock PROMO NM US $17.49 Buy It Now 3h 50m
QUEEN, FREDDIE MERCURY T SHIRT. UNIQUE... CLOTHING CLASSIC ROCK US $21.21 Buy It Now 3h 51m
QUEEN UK 1986 7" Single A KIND OF MAGIC US $4.07 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Bloody Mary - The Queen Mary COMPTON CA G-Funk OG RARE LIMITED CD US $499.00 [0 bids]
CLARENCE WILLIAMS-ROYAL QUEEN-CHANCELLOR PROMO 1118. VG+.DEEP SOUL US $45.72 Buy It Now 3h 56m
QUEEN - The Miracle - Cassette U.S. Press 1989 Capitol Records C4 92357 US $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 58m
QUEEN B'Z - 1ST MINI ALBUM CD (SEALED) + UNFOLD POSTER $2.99 S&H K-POP US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
QUEEN B'Z - 1ST MINI ALBUM CD (SEALED) $2.99 S&H K-POP US $13.99 Buy It Now 4h
O Moon Queen of Night on Earth - Jonathan Richman New & Sealed Compact Disc Free US $17.11 Buy It Now 4h

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#279163) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 23, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#374957) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"