WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

QUEEN " WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS /WE WILL ROCK YOU " EX+ COND.IN Or.PIC SL. USD $5.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen ?- We Are The Champions / We Will Rock you 7" VINYL SINGLE GERMANY NM/NM USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions ( Good + ) Worn Sleeve USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen 1977 - We are the champions and We will rock you single NME Advert Poster USD $17.57 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions 7" B/w We Will Rock You Small Tear To Rear Of Pic Sl USD $7.60 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions 7" B/w We Will Rock You Small Tear At Opening To Pic USD $7.60 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN a -(45)- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - ELECKTRA - 45441 - 1978 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $2.28 [0 bids]
QUEEN~WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS~WE WILL ROCK YOU~ ELEKTRA 45441~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl 45 w/ inner Spun Gold USD $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ORIGINAL EMI VINYL 45 USD $4.19 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... Queen FRA CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $19.02 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN ? WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 12" VINYL RECORD PROMOTION COPY USD $124.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $12.79 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WILL ROCK YOU NM 7IN 45rpm VEC 147 ZQ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions Remix CD Rick Rubin USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN "We are the champions / We will Rock you" 1977 ITALY 7" PROMO Juke-Box !!! USD $6.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 1977 NEAR MINT P-230E USD $22.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions - UK 7" Single - P/S - Ex [C] USD $6.08 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU emi 2708 N/M...... 45rpm single USD $9.90 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN (WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU) CD SINGLE VGC! OOP! VHTF! USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Queen [CD Single] BRAND NEW, OOP! USD $19.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN * 45 * We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions * 1976 * USED Record and PS USD $8.04 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions Digipak CD w/ Flea & Chad Smith RHCP USD $7.02 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $18.27 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions REMIX CD Scratch Samples USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" CD SINGLE VGC! VHTF! OOP! USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
7"-Single QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (1977) GERMANY PS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
7"-Single QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions (1977) GERMANY PS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-Original GERMAN PS 45rpm Single 1977 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Rock 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You On Elektra USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD FREDDY MERCURY "WE WILL ROCK YOU" "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you EMI 2708 uk emi 7" PS VG/VG USD $10.64 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN- We are the champions / We will rock you-1977- excellent/condition. USD $3.03 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN "We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions" MAXI-SINGLE MIXED BY RICK RUBEN!! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 1977 Vinyl 7" 45 NM- USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/ WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $11.19 Buy It Now 19 days
Rock 45~QUEEN~We are the Champions / We Will Rock You~Elektra Vinyl 7" Single USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - Portugal 7" PS USD $6.09 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You GOLD STANDARD ELEKTRA 45 7'' hear! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-WE WILL ROCK YOU 45rpm Elecktra 45441 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You- 7" Single PS USD $9.70 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen: We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You. 45rpm, Elektra Records USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Rock 45 QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You on Elektra 2 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22 days
NM- Original 45 QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions Elektra USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN-WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 1977 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" P/S WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (SMALL WRITING ON COVER USD $13.70 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ARGENTINA 7" USD $30.10 Buy It Now 27 days
LOT OF 2 7"45 QUEEN FLASH'S THEME AKA FLASH WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You - US Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $8.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - "We Will Rock You"/"We Are The Champions" 5 Track CD Maxi-Single cdb4197 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN News Of The World LP UK issue We Are The Champions * We Will Rock You USD $28.93 Buy It Now 28 days
1977 QUEEN "WE WILL ROCK YOU", "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" W/PIC. SLEEVE 45rpm 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN News of the World Elektra NM 1st issue WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WILL ROCK YOU USD $24.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"