MUSTAPHA / DEAD ON TIME

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' N.A.

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Mustapha / Dead on Time Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen - A Night At The Opera (High Fidelity Pure Audio Blu-Ray, No Video Content)Queen - A Night At The Opera (High Fidelity Pure Audio Blu-Ray, No Video Content)
Universal Music
Blu-ray Audio$14.69
0 result found for "QUEEN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Mustapha / Dead on Time ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(25%)

QUEEN Mustapha / Dead on Time reviews

Review by clarke2001
4 stars Mustapha/Dead On Time is a Yugoslav-release single, and quite emotionally attached to my heart. I really doubt Mustapha charted anywhere else in the world, but in these parts it was quite popular tune: a mixture of (good) rock music with some Middle Eastern spleen; the fusion was very similar to a Balkan coffee bar attitude, moreover, there's a sound of broken glass.

Regardless the implications, the song itself is quite unique rock song - aforementioned clash of musical universes was heard before, but rarely in a pop format. A brilliant idea for a song, both technically good and catchy.

The B side comprises of Dead On Time, one of the most complex, heaviest, and arguably one of the best songs from the 'Jazz' album, perhaps those superlatives could be applied in a perspective of entire band's catalogue. With it's great guitar hook, it blends perfectly with 'Mustapha', while remaining a consistent pair. It's a reason I'm giving this single such a high rating. Well done, Jugoton label.

Post a review of QUEEN "Mustapha / Dead on Time"