HEADLONG

Queen Headlong album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. Headlong (4:41)
2. All God's People (4:21)
3. Mad the Swine (3:19)

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN Headlong Music

More places to buy QUEEN music online

QUEEN Headlong ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(17%)

QUEEN Headlong reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars In my opinion, the weakest single from the Innuendo album is surprisingly accompanied with a decent choice of songs - as much as 'Headlong' itself is dull, uninspired hard rock pile of riffage in my opinion), the 'B side' (if I might call it so) is great song from the album (a B side opener) - and one of the few Queen tunes that stepped into soul/gospel territory, this one being arguably the best one after 'Somebody To Love'. As a 'bonus track' (I'm using a freedom of expression to tidy them up into the little mental drawers, all that digital media) is an old - no, VERY old band's number, dating from the very beginnings, before the debut, even before the actual band. It never saw the light of a day on a regular album, and I'm glad it find it's way here. However, with 'Headlong' being a, well, head title of this release, I can't give this CD single a high rating. It's for completing the fan's collection.

( On a side note, there was a rumour circulating about the 'Headlong': it seems it had to be a completely different kind of a song, based mostly on keyboards, much slower, and with almost no guitars. Perhaps that would be more interesting version, but honestly I can't imagine it. )

Post a review of QUEEN "Headlong"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.