SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING - VAVOOM: TED THE MECHANIC

Deep Purple

Proto-Prog

Deep Purple Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic album cover

Buy DEEP PURPLE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1996

1 Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming (Edit) 4:35
2 Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic 4:16
3 Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming 7:29

Search DEEP PURPLE Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic lyrics

Search DEEP PURPLE Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic tabs

-Steve Morse / guitar
-Ian Gillan / vocals
-Roger Glover / bass guitar
-Jon Lord / organ, keyboards
-Ian Paice / drums

RCA 74321338012

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

DEEP PURPLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DEEP PURPLE Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Very Best of Deep PurpleThe Very Best of Deep Purple
Remastered
Warner Archives / Rhino 2000
Machine HeadMachine Head
Rhino Flashback 2011
Perfect Strangers (Remastered)Perfect Strangers (Remastered)
Remastered · Extra tracks
In Concert '72In Concert '72
Rhino/Parlophone 2014
FireballFireball
Rhino Flashback 2008
The Complete Album 1970-1976 (10CD)The Complete Album 1970-1976 (10CD)
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2013

More places to buy DEEP PURPLE music online Buy DEEP PURPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DEEP PURPLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DEEP PURPLE Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(50%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

DEEP PURPLE Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars Deep Purple - Proto-Prog? My backside! This band has delivered more inspiration to Prog-Rock than any other on the side of Led Zeppelin. Period. That after 40 odd years this band are still going strong is no accident, they are that good. Normally, I care little for singles and it's the first ... (read more)

Report this review (#1156963) | Posted by Anon-E-Mouse | Thursday, April 3, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DEEP PURPLE "Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming - Vavoom: Ted The Mechanic"