LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

BEATLES Love Me Do/ P.S. I Love You 45 CAPITOL B-5189 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
THE BEATLES.love me do / p.c.i love you 7" Capitol-72076.Canadian 1963. 1st. USD $199.00 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Introducing... The Beatles, Vee Jay VJLP 1062, Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You USD $22.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
The Beatles "Can't Buy Me Love" "You Can't Do That" 45RPM Record Import Rare USD $99.95 Buy It Now 4h 19m
The Beatles Love Me Do - CD Compact Disc USD $19.43 Buy It Now 6h 39m
Beatles - Love me do - White Label Promo single - 30th Anniversary issue USD $16.55 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 rpm PS 1964 "Love Me Do" and P.S. I Love You" Tollie T-9008 USD $50.00 [0 bids]
The BEATLES You Can't Do That b/w Can't Buy Me Love 7" vinyl 45 rpm CAPITOL 1964 USD $8.95 Buy It Now 10h 53m
BEATLES 1964 CAN;T BUY ME LOVE,YOU CAN;T DO THAT 7in 45rpm single RECORD JUKEBOX USD $7.63 Buy It Now 14h 4m
THE BEATLES Love Me Do 2012 UK 2nd press vinyl 7" Ringo version NEW/UNPLAYED USD $16.20 Buy It Now 17h 39m
Can't Buy Me Love You Can't Do That UK 45 1963 vinyl R 5114 Beatles USD $11.50 Buy It Now 17h 46m
BEATLES: PS I Love You / Love Me Do OLDIES USA 45 Scarce VG+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 18h 53m
the beatles. cant buy me love-you cant do that. parlophone 45rpm r 5114. great USD $12.47 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES' HITS - From Me To You, Please Please Me, Love Me Do, Thank You Girl USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20h 20m
BEATLES - Love Me Do -WITHDRAWN version UK 50th Anniversary Vinyl 7" USD $29.91 Buy It Now 22h 8m
EX/EX- !! The Beatles/Hits EP/1963 Parlophone Mono 7" Single/Love Me Do USD $18.69 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Love Me Do" Parlophone Records UK 12" Single EX Cond. USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Love Me Do - Set Of 2 - 7" Singles -2012 - Parlophone - UK USD $90.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO P.S. I LOVE YOU PICTURE DISC USD $31.67 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE N USD $24.93 [0 bids]
Introducing the Beatles Stereo Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You Vee Jay USD $19.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES RED PARLOPHONE 45 LOVE ME DO & PICTURE 1982 UK USD $6.00 [0 bids]
beatles love me do /ps i love you 45 orig print,,hard to find ex condit USD $7.61 [0 bids]
USD $11.42 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES MINT NEVER PLAYED ANTHOLOGY 1 3X12" LP GATEFOLD LOVE ME DO 1 I USD $30.75 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - All My Loving c/w Love Me Do OR/370 7" JAPAN RED VINYL 45 USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love c/w You Can't Do That AR/400 7" JAPAN 45 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do 7" vinyl picture disc single UK RP4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $34.85 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Love Me Do 7" VINYL Pic Disc B/w P.s. I Love You (rp4949) UK Parlophon USD $17.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do - 50 Great Beatles Moments book UK 978-1-78087-329-9 USD $20.56 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / TWIST AND SHOUT - GMSP 44 - GREEK 7" USD $11.99 [0 bids]
USD $17.99 Buy It Now
Beatles - Love Me Do - 7" Single - 1992 - USA - Red Vinyl - NEW USD $110.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That Vinyl 45 Original 1960s Pressing USD $6.23 [0 bids]
CD The Beatles Most Favourite Songs by the Love Me Do`s USD $5.31 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE No.45- R 4714 USD $29.91 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 RPM USD $2.77 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES TOLLIE 45 P.S. I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME DO SUPER CLEAN BEATLES USD $150.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Can't Buy Me Love" / "You Can't Do That" 45RPM Vinyl (Capital 5150) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles-Introducing The Beatles-British Invasion Vinyl LP-VeeJay-Love Me Do USD $12.50 [3 bids]
Beatles 45 Love Me Do 1964 NM Mega Rare 500 Copies Capitol 72076 4th Variation USD $950.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles 45 rpm Record'' Love Me Do''Canada Record'' USD $209.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Love Me Do" Capitol 1963 VG++ Canada Copy USD $49.95 [1 bids]
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $9.19 Buy It Now 2 days
7" The BEATLES - Can't By Me Love / Can't Do - Parlophone *DUTCH HOLLAND* VG+ USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ~ Love Me Do ~ 12" Single PS MONO USD $20.56 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES japanese CD Single Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You EMI Odeon Brand New USD $25.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles ?- Love Me Do 12" rare Single SEALED Parlophone 12 R4949 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES you can't do that / can't buy me love CAPITOL CANADA 45 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 12" singe UK 1982 Parlophone 12 R4949 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES-Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You-Original 45 w/Broken Box-TOLLIE #T 9008 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
R 5114 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That - 1964 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU" 7" PICTURE DISC USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles - love me do, PS I love you - LP 12 inch! USD $8.72 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES Love Me Do JAPAN 50th ANNIV 7" MISSPRESS R 4714 Euro Press NEW Sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES "Love Me Do" PRISTINE-MINT 1982 UK Ltd. edition 7" picture disc USD $38.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Original RARE Beatles 45 RPM Love Me DO PS I LOVE YOU Tollie photo jacket VINYL USD $50.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES YOU CAN'T DO THAT / CAN'T BUY ME LOVE ROCK 45 UK PARLOPHONE 5114! USD $24.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Love Me Do - 50th Anniversary Edition UK 7" vinyl single record USD $34.84 Buy It Now 3 days
R 5114 The Beatles - You Cant Do That / Cant Buy Me Love - 1964 USD $12.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles, Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES/LOVE ME DO/P.S I LOVE YOU/RARE PICTURE DISC/RARE U.K ISSUE/EX COND USD $4.93 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES 1 : 27 No. 1 SINGLES CD LET IT BE LOVE ME DO HELP! GET BACK HEY JUDE USD $3.92 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES Love Me Do CASSETTE UK Parlophone 1991 2 Track In Card Slipcase B/W Ps USD $6.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Green Swirl Starline Beatles 45 : The Beatles ~ Love Me Do ~ Capitol 6062 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles "Love Me Do" 50th Ann UK 2nd edition reissue 7" vinyl USD $14.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Tollie Record Beatles Love Me Do /P.S. I Love You 45 no sleeve - SCT USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do & Movie Medley - 2 x UK 7" Vinyl Bundle - EX+ SALE USD $3.68 [0 bids]
Beatles,Love Me Do,(RP 4949),P.S. I Love You,20th anniversary pic disc,7" USD $8.72 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You / Love Me Do UK CD Single Limited Digipak USD $29.74 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles 45 Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That (1964 Capital) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - ANTHOLOGY 1 - 2 X CD SET - FREE AS A BIRD / MONEY / LOVE ME DO + USD $4.35 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES-LOVE ME DO-PARLOPHONE 1ST PRESS R.4949 1962-NO Made in Great Britain USD $94.76 [28 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do [Stargrove] NEW & SEALED CD CANADA Walmart USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $7.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - Can't buy me Love/You can't do that 7' - R 5114 USD $1.23 [0 bids]
ROCK LP - BEATLES "INTRODUCING ..." VEE JAY OVAL LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU ORG USD $24.95 [0 bids]
* * SALE! BEATLES UNPLAYED MINT "LOVE ME DO/PS I LOVE YOU" 1982 GEM PICTURE DISC USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles 7 inch vinyl Single Can't buy me love/You cant do that USD $12.47 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES -Love Me Do- UK Picture disc with rare stickered PVC Sleeve USD $44.88 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles Love Me Do Women's Knee-high Socks Official Merchandise Size 4-7 UK USD $6.22 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles' First Single-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.87 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES 45 Love Me Do Picture Disc UK Nice Copy USD $5.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Love Me Do - Tollie 9008 w/PS USD $9.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do, RED COLORED APPLE SHAPED 7" SINGLE, IMPORT, NEW USD $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
1964 Original The Beatles Love Me Do Tollie WL PROMO 45 SIGNED Pete Best USD $195.00 [0 bids]
1971 Beatles 12" LP NEAR MINT Apple/Capitol ST 2309 Love Me Do Twist Shout Anna USD $94.98 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" 45 - Canadian Capitol Rarity - Ringo! USD $49.95 [0 bids]
USD $99.95 Buy It Now
Introducing the Beatles mono L.P. version 1, w/ "Love me Do" . OVAL V.G. USD $99.99 [0 bids]
USD $175.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES--7'-PROMO 45--PB-5189---(LOVE ME DO)---NEAR MINT USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES--7'-GREEN VINTL 45--(CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT)---NEAR MINT. USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Love Me Do: 50 Songs That Shaped the Beatles Love Me Do: 50 Songs That Shaped th USD $8.03 Buy It Now 4 days
* * BEATLES SALE! RARE '92 "LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU" UNPLAYED MINT 45/STRIP! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - LIMITED EDITION BLUE VINYL STAR SHAPE 7" SINGLE USD $14.95 [0 bids]
Beatles Love Me Do - Withdrawn Version 7" vinyl single record UK 45-R4949 USD $97.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles Love Me Do - 1982 UK 7" vinyl single record R4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $16.15 Buy It Now 4 days
Love Me Do [Single] by The Beatles (CD, Capitol) USD $3.00 [0 bids]
Beatles US 45 Capitol Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That GREEN VINYL USD $14.10 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES: Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You (US) Tollie label USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO Rare 12" Uncut Picture Disc Single Please Please Me LP USD $189.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You 45 Vinyl Capitol 72076 Canadian 1963 1st USD $189.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES + 7" SINGLE +LOVE ME DO /P.S. I LOVE YOU + 45RPM +UK+ USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Sealed The Beatles Love Me Do UK CD single w/ 3 tracks. USD $9.88 [0 bids]
USD $19.88 Buy It Now

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(6%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"