LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

BEATLES japanese CD Single Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You EMI Odeon Brand New USD $25.25 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE BEATLES / LOVE ME DO / P.S.I LOVE YOU / DUTCH PARLOPHONE 45 PICTURE COVER USD $6.95 [0 bids]
Beatles ?- Love Me Do 12" rare Single SEALED Parlophone 12 R4949 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 4h 58m
BEATLES RARE 7" PINK LOVE ME DO HEART SHAPED VINYL RECORD USD $37.46 Buy It Now 6h 49m
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 12" singe UK 1982 Parlophone 12 R4949 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 33m
THE BEATLES-Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You-Original 45 w/Broken Box-TOLLIE #T 9008 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 42m
Love Me Do 12" [VINYL] Beatles Vinyl USD $31.03 Buy It Now 8h 23m
Love Me Do - Ps I Love You (7") [12" VINYL] Beatles Vinyl USD $50.27 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Beatles - "Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That" Capitol Canada EX vinyl USD $13.46 Buy It Now 11h
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU" 7" PICTURE DISC USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 21m
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU. (UK, 1976, PARLOPHONE, R 4949) USD $3.73 [0 bids]
BEATLES - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That - Parlophone - 1st PRESS - 1964 USD $2.50 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love b/w You Can't Do That 7" Single Capitol 5150 EX USD $7.99 [0 bids]
"Love Me Do - The Beatles Progress" by Michael Braun USD $6.87 [4 bids]
Beatles - love me do, PS I love you - LP 12 inch! USD $8.73 Buy It Now 16h 14m
The Beatles' First Single - Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You The Beatles Audio CD USD $14.35 Buy It Now 16h 27m
BEATLES Love Me Do JAPAN 50th ANNIV 7" MISSPRESS R 4714 Euro Press NEW Sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 59m
LOVE ME DO 45 PS I LOVE YOU repo TOLLIE sleeve beatles56 USD $4.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO/P.S.I LOVE YOU" 1982RE CAPITOL-5189 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
18h
THE BEATLES "Love Me Do" PRISTINE-MINT 1982 UK Ltd. edition 7" picture disc USD $30.40 Buy It Now 18h 21m
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love c/w You Can't Do That AR/400 7" JAPAN 45 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 19h 17m
The Beatles - All My Loving c/w Love Me Do OR/370 7" JAPAN RED VINYL 45 USD $79.99 Buy It Now 19h 17m
BEATLES LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU PIC SLEEVE & 45 RPM USD $39.99 [0 bids]
Introducing The Beatles LP~Original~Oval Vee Jay~Colorband~Love Me Do~PS You~ USD $22.50 [10 bids]
Beatles, Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
R 5114 The Beatles - You Cant Do That / Cant Buy Me Love - 1964 USD $12.49 Buy It Now 1 day
R 5114 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That - 1964 USD $6.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles "Love Me Do" 50th Ann UK 2nd edition reissue 7" vinyl USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You / Love Me Do UK CD Single Limited Digipak USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES / CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT / 45 RPM SINGLE CAPITOL 5150 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles: Love Me Do (US) original record/sleeve USD $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
beatles love me do /ps i love you 45 orig print,,hard to find ex condit USD $7.48 [0 bids]
USD $11.22 Buy It Now
Beatles 4 x singles + EP Beatles for sale, All you need is love, Love me do + 2 USD $4.98 [1 bids]
Beatles 4 x 7" singles Back in the USSR, Yesterday, Love me do, I feel fine EMI USD $7.48 [0 bids]
The Beatles Love me do / I love you 7 inch lp single vinyl R4949 mint USD $2.49 [0 bids]
* * SALE! BEATLES UNPLAYED MINT "LOVE ME DO/PS I LOVE YOU" 1982 GEM PICTURE DISC USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles You can't do that/Can't buy me love 7 inch lp single vinyl USD $1.87 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do - 3" CD Single - EMI 1988 UK Import USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles' First Single-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You (CD Used Very Good) USD $5.89 Buy It Now 1 day
LES BEATLES - Love Me Do - New Sealed CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Love Me Do, The Beatles Progress Penguin Book USD $62.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do - 50 Great Beatles Moments book UK 978-1-78087-329-9 USD $20.60 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Love Me Do 7" VINYL UK Parlophone 1982 Pic Disc B/W P.S. I Love You USD $17.66 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Love Me Do CASSETTE UK Parlophone 1991 2 Track In Card Slipcase B/W Ps USD $6.23 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU Green Swirl Capitol 6062 STARLINE 45 EX USD $127.77 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" 45 - Canadian Capitol Rarity - Ringo! USD $49.95 [0 bids]
USD $99.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES--7'-PROMO 45--PB-5189---(LOVE ME DO)---NEAR MINT USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES--7'-GREEN VINTL 45--(CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT)---NEAR MINT. USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Early Beatles: Cassette Tape Capitol Play Tested Love Me Do USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
* * BEATLES SALE! RARE '92 "LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU" UNPLAYED MINT 45/STRIP! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - ANTHOLOGY 1 - 2 X CD SET - FREE AS A BIRD / MONEY / LOVE ME DO + USD $4.36 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Love Me Do Women's Knee-high Socks Official Merchandise Size 4-7 UK USD $6.23 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ( LOVE ME DO ) 172 PAGE BOOK USD $6.23 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES / LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU / TOLLIE T-9008 45 SINGLE USD $63.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - Love me do [Vinyl Single 7 Inch,1976] UK R 4949 Reissue *EXC USD $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles ' Love Me Do' Red Label Single Re - Issued USD $13.73 [0 bids]
Tollie Record Beatles Love Me Do /P.S. I Love You 45 no sleeve - SCT USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES: Love Me Do / PIC SLEEVE 45 TOLLIE T-9008 Original USD $20.00 [0 bids]
Rare BEATLES Vinyl 45 CEMA 1992 Love Me Do- PS I love You UNPLAYED USD $14.49 [0 bids]
Green Swirl Starline Beatles 45 : The Beatles ~ Love Me Do ~ Capitol 6062 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
1993 GREEN VINYL BEATLES CANT BUY ME LOVE / YOU CANT DO THAT JUKEBOX 45 CAPITOL USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That (1964 Capital) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 Rpm - IMPORT GREAT BRITAIN USD $0.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES YOU CANT DO THAT c/w CANT BUY ME LOVE PARLOPHONE 1964 1st PRESS USD $10.87 Buy It Now 2 days
Love Me Do: 50 Songs That Shaped the Beatles Love Me Do: 50 Songs That Shaped th USD $8.04 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES: Can't Buy Me Love / You can't Do That GREEN WAX Capitol 45 NM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles 45 rpm Record Capitol 72076 CANADA Love Me Do P.S. I Love You SEE Matrix USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $9.13 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO/ PS I LOVE YOU ( PICTURE-DISC) USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES you can't do that / can't buy me love CAPITOL sleeve CANADA 45 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES - Love Me Do ~ 7" Single PS USD $17.32 Buy It Now 3 days
45RPM Record - The Beatles 1964 'Can't buy me love/ You can't do that' USD $4.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles. Record Label Sticker. Parlophone. Apple. USD $1.87 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 7" 45rpm BLACK VINYL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES can't buy me love*you can't do that 1964 UK ORIOLE CONTRACT PRESSING USD $8.73 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do UK 12" single in picture sleeve Parlophone red label 1982 USD $31.21 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Love Me Do 3 Inch CD Single UK Mono USD $44.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES / LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU / 45 SINGLE & PIC SL CAPITOL 5189 NM- USD $22.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles/Apple Key Ring - Love Me Do - Metal. USD $6.23 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do / PS I Love You Capitol B-5189 - Swirl label with PS - USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles- UK Import - Can't Buy Me Love -You Can't Do That - ParlophoneR 5114 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do UNIQUE GREEK ORIGINAL 7" Single 45rpm w/ RARE 4 FACES P/S USD $99.99 [0 bids]
Lot of 4 Beatles Paul McCartney "PS I Love You Love Me Do Ebony USD $27.95 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES YOU CAN'T DO THAT / CAN'T BUY ME LOVE ROCK 45 UK PARLOPHONE 5114! USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES love me do / p.s. i love you 7" VG+ T-9008 Tollie 1964 Record USD $22.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 45 RPM Re-Issue Target USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Capitol 5150 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 1964 7" 45 RPM USD $25.28 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES: "LOVE ME DO" 45 SINGLE PICTURE DISC. SEALED. RARE. BY EMI MUSIC. USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do - 7" Single - 50th Anniversary Reissue USD $24.92 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES * LOVE ME DO * 7" SINGLE REISSUE PARLOPHONE R 4949 PLAYS GREAT USD $7.81 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/UYOU CAN'T DO THAT ( DUTCH 7'PS) 1964 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do (Star White-Shaped 9 " Vinyl 45rpm / Single ) 2 piece USD $23.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE No.45- R 4714 USD $33.71 [0 bids]
The Beatles Hits for Kids Bingo Kids CD Yellow Submarine Penny Lane Love Me Do USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES 1962-1966 - 2 X GREATEST HITS CD SET - SHE LOVES YOU / LOVE ME DO + USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" Oldies 45 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Love me do - the perfect Valentine gift - Official Beatle Le Cooper T-shirt XXL USD $15.61 [0 bids]
BEATLES 20th ANNIVERSARY 48 PAGE BROCHURE/PROGRAMME FOR "LOVE ME DO" 1982. USD $2.19 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU TOLLIE PS and Vinyl 45 USD $57.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 1964 Tollie T-9008 THICK USD $21.25 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(6%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"