LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Abbey RoadAbbey Road
Remastered
EMI 2012
Vinyl$18.47
The Beatles Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You Parlophone Original ZT Tax Code USD $99.99 [0 bids]
USD $129.99 Buy It Now
?THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD w PICT SLV? USD $19.46 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Beatles Love Me Do 50th Anniversary Parlophone sealed UK 7" with repro sleeve USD $21.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU APPLE RED SHAPED VINYL RECORD MINT USD $28.51 Buy It Now 3h
THE BEATLES TOLLIE RECORDS LOVE ME DO/P.S.I LOVE YOU 45 RPM,VG+ TO EX W/ SLEEVE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $25.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Love Me Do Music Cassette Single Parlophone/Apple Label USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 53m
THE BEATLES - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT (EX) AUST PARLOPHONE LABEL USD $5.44 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO 7" VINYL SINGLE PICTURE SLEEVE unplayed USD $12.00 [0 bids]
10h
Beatles -Love Me Do/PS I Love You -EMI 45-R 4949 -NM -unplayed 2012 50th USD $18.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Love Me Do CD Clock with gift box USD $22.53 Buy It Now 12h 15m
THE BEATLES -(45)- LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU - TOLLIE RECORDS T-9008 - 1964 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 29m
The Beatles Import 45 & Picture Sleeve CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT USD $25.00 Buy It Now 15h
45 Rpm Beatles Cant Buy Me Love/ You Cant Do That USD $20.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Original Singles Lot 7 Inch Record Bonnie Love Me Do She Hold Vinyl USD $7.99 [21 bids]
THE BEATLES - 'Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That' 45 PICTURE DISC Ex Cond USD $15.00 [1 bids]
19h
THE BEATLES-LOVE ME DO-PARLOPHONE/EMI RED LABEL R.4949 + PICTURE SLEEVE USD $4.79 [2 bids]
BIJELE STRIJELE-PLEASE PLEASE ME/LOVE ME DO-Beatles cover-YUGO PS 45 EP 1964 USD $16.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES PICTURE RECORD, RP5114, CAN'T BUY ME LOVE, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, UK BMI USD $19.00 Buy It Now 19h 26m
BEATLES: Love Me Do / P.s. I Love You 45 (UK, 20th anniversary picture disc rei USD $25.00 Buy It Now 19h 43m
beatles Love Me Do. U.S Tollie Pressing.picture Sleeve And Record. USD $15.02 [5 bids]
THE BEATLES 'Love Me Do' 1977 Japanese reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl - EAR-20221 USD $22.51 [0 bids]
Beatles' First Single-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You (2012, CD New) USD $6.78 Buy It Now 21h
Beatles' First Single-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You (2012, Vinyl New) USD $13.78 Buy It Now 21h
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU UK RED HEART SHAPED SINGLE BEAT 1 USD $18.77 [10 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO/LOVE ME DO 45 RPM 7" BLACK VINYL JUKE BOX ONLY USD $19.90 Buy It Now 21h 28m
The Beatles Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 7" Picture Disc RP4949 USD $10.50 [0 bids]
Introducing the Beatles Stereo Vee Jay SR 1062 Love Me Do EXC vinyl LP record USD $199.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles- Love Me Do (VG+) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles,Cant Buy Me Love / You Cant Do That, 45RPM Unplayed Capitol 5150 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Love Me do and P.S.I Love You 45 RPM Record and cover USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $11.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES YOU CAN'T DO THAT/ CAN'T BUY ME LOVE 45 CAPITOL TARGET LABEL 5150 VG+ USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES VINYL 45 AND PICTURE SLEEVE TOLLIE LOVE ME DO P.S. I LOVE YOU USD $2.58 [3 bids]
Love Me Do The Beatles Tollie USD $1.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY near mint USD $99.99 [0 bids]
Beatles 45 record Love me do/P.S.I love you T-9008 Tollie yellow label 1964 USD $8.99 [0 bids]
38x The Beatles 45's:And I Love Her,She Loves You,Me Do,Hello Goodbye,Yesterday+ USD $41.00 [11 bids]
BEATLES - LOVE ME DO ULTRA RARE GREEK 45 + PS SLEEVE EX+++ RECORD EX++ LOOK !! USD $69.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 'Love Me Do' White Label Promo Apple Single & Promo Picture Sleeve USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Love Me Do 7" single EMI R 4949 UK USD $12.99 [0 bids]
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Love Me Do Red Square Band Iron Sew On Patch 100% Official NEW USD $4.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do / PS I Love You 20th Anniversary UK 7" Picture Disc Record USD $2.18 [2 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME, DO - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $11.60 Buy It Now 1 day
ROLLING STONES pink floyd KISS the beatles AC/DC guns n roses RUBBER WRISTBAND USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
45 w/PS The Beatles: Love Me Do (b/w P.S. I Love You) Original Tollie T-9008; M- USD $74.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Love Me Do 7" Pic Disc B/w P.s. I Love You UK Parlophone 1982 USD $12.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do 12inc Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl Lp USD $112.64 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES**LOVE ME DO**CD USD $21.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Love Me Do 7" Single 1963 / Black Label USD $120.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do - USA 45 Without P/S - TOLLIE USD $35.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles LP The Early Beatles 1965 Stereo Twist & Shout Love Me Do VG+/VG++ USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES 'LOVE ME DO " MAXI CD SINGLE USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles 7" PICTURE DISC 45 Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 1983 UK ISSUE USD $24.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles, The ?- Love Me Do Parlophone Capitol CD Single with Sticker USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That - Capitol MONO 45 - VG+ 5150 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles 7" VINYL +CANT BUY ME LOVE/YOU CANT DO THAT +CAPITOL +SWIRL+ USD $4.98 [0 bids]
Beatles -you can't do that / can't buy me love(G)/rock & roll /45 rpm USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES SINGLE LOVE ME DO REISSUE 1982 RARE LIGHT BLUE LABEL SPAIN- PROMO USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Love Me Do 50th Anniversary 45rpm by The Beatles Oct 2012 with sleeve! MINT! USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 7" 1971 vintage vinyl record USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
7" EP the BEATLES' HITS Aussie sleeve; rarity; please, please me; love me do USD $38.16 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles 'Love Me Do' 1982 US Capitol Promo Label 7" Single & Picture Sleeve USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Drop T Logo Red Gummy Wristband 10mm Love Me Do 100% Official New USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BADFINGER Apple PC EP Mexico "I Can't Take It-It Had To Be-Love Me Do+1" Beatles USD $15.57 [0 bids]
USD $38.93 Buy It Now
Beatles, Love me do, NEW/MINT Ltd edition 50th anniversary 7 inch vinyl single USD $19.51 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO PS ,+TOLLIE BLACK VINYL 45,V+++TO ABT M- USD $115.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles 45 "LOVE ME DO" "P.C. I LOVE YOU" Tollie T-9008 Yellow Label USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45rpm THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That CAPITOL 5150 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 1964 45rpm VG+ USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 1964 45rpm VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ORIG 1962 RED PARLOPHONE 45 LOVE ME DO EX Z T TAX 1 T 1 H STAMPERS USD $225.29 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1962 RED PARLOPHONE 45 LOVE ME DO 1 G STAMPERS USD $225.29 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES "LOVE ME DO / P S I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Original 1960s Beatles 45 Record Love Me Do/PS I love You: Tollie Record Label USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Original 1960s Beatles 45 Record: Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That: Capitol USD $5.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO 7" Single USA Oldies 45 OL 151 Beachwood Music USD $4.49 [0 bids]
* *BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love/This Boy/Can't Do That +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLV!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU PARLOPHONE RE-ISSUE MONO 45 MINT USD $20.00 [0 bids]
RARE The Beatles 20th Anniversary 7" Picture Disc: Love Me Do / PS I Love You USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES P.S. I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME DO 60S ORIG OLDIES LB USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Love Me Do 45 & Picture Sleeve NICE COPY Tollie 1964! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles tape lot, of two 3 1/4" tapes. I want to hold your hand USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Can't buy me love / You can't do that 7" 45 5150 1964 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES / FROM ME TO YOU-LOVE ME DO-PLEASE PLEASE ME-THAK YOU GIRL (1963) UK USD $19.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Love Me Do 7" PIC DISC B/w P.s. I Love You UK Parlophone 1982 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - CANT BUY ME LOVE -YOU CANT DO THAT 45 RPM CAPITOL RECORD 1988 USD $21.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do - RED VINYL - Miss-press - Jukeboxes Only - 1993 USD $9.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 45 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 1964 MINTY USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO 7" APPLE SHAPED RED VINYL NEW MINT 2013 USD $24.02 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do 2012 UK 2nd press vinyl 7" Ringo version NEW/UNPLAYED USD $22.51 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 1964 7"45 on CAPITOL 5150 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES " LOVE ME DO" USD $14.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES 45 R 4949 BLACK PARLOPH LOVE ME DO rare SINGLE INDIA INDIAN 28 VG- USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES -Love Me Do- UK Picture disc with rare stickered PVC Sleeve USD $52.55 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles 45 Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That (Rock) Mono NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles/Apple Gummy Wristband with Love Me Do Logo (red) USD $6.65 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Love Me Do 45 A & B sides 1982 promo 7" 45 NM, sleeve VG USD $3.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES.7"YOU CANT DO THAT/CANT BUY ME LOVE.VG +;UK 1964;ORIG USD $8.26 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES: Love Me Do +3 45 (France, EP w/ PC-only laminated 'backflaps' cover cl USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
0 result found for "THE BEATLES"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(8%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Send comments to J-Man (BETA) | Report this review (#202218) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 09, 2009

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1019866) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 17, 2013

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"