LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

The Beatles 'Love Me Do' 50th Anniversary UK Parlophone Records 7 Inch Single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
BEATLES Love Me Do JAPAN 50th ANNIV 7" MISSPRESS R 4714 Euro Press NEW Sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
RARE Beatles * LOVE ME DO * RED VINYL JUKE BOX ONLY 45 NEAR MINT USD $99.95 Buy It Now 2h 32m
THE BEATLES_Love Me Do_I Saw HEr Standing_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS_H4c USD $14.37 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Beatles/Love Me Do/P.S.I Love You/Pic Sleeve RARE45/promote "Beatles 20 Hits" LP USD $9.95 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Beatles Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You 7 in 45 vinyl Tollie T-9008 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
The Beatles ?- Love Me Do, Rare Capitol Reissue! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 48m
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do 7" Vinyl Single USD $5.83 [0 bids]
LOVE ME DO-50 SONGS THAT SHAPED BEATLES 2 CD NEW+ USD $16.58 Buy It Now 10h 56m
RARE BEATLES 12" SINGLE "LOVE ME DO" 1962 MONO. EXCELLENT + CONDITION. USD $21.94 Buy It Now 13h 9m
The Beatles-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You-Oldies 45-OL 151 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 27m
THE BEATLES "CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT" 1964 PARLOPHONE 45 RPM USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Introducing the Beatles LP RARE Column Back, V1 MONO, Love me Do with 45 Label USD $26.00 [10 bids]
THE BEATLES 20th ANNIVERSARY SINGLES / LOVE ME DO / I FEEL FINE / PLEASE PLEASE USD $43.87 Buy It Now 16h 30m
Beatles Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You / Love Me Do UK CD Single Limited Digipak USD $31.49 Buy It Now 18h 31m
BEATLES INTRODUCING WITH LOVE ME DO VEE JAY RECORDS 1062 OVAL LABEL NICE USD $175.00 [0 bids]
USD $230.00 Buy It Now
the beatles love me do single original red label excellent condition USD $23.40 [15 bids]
The beatles "Love me do" 1962, uk sheet music. (VERY RARE) USD $694.62 Buy It Now 20h 13m
THE BEATLES 'LOVE ME DO " MAXI CD SINGLE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20h 44m
BEATLES "LOVE ME DO c/w P.S. I LOVE YOU" 50th ANNIVERSARY LTD EDITION LISTEN! USD $17.53 Buy It Now 21h 27m
Beatles Love Me Do.Orig UK Parlophone red label 7inch 45 quality copy Ex plus USD $24.86 [7 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU 45 TOLLIE T 9008 45=FINE USD $60.00 Buy It Now 22h 9m
* *BEATLES UNPLAYED MINT PICTURE DISC: LOVE ME DO/PS I LOVE YOU: 1982 GEM 45!* * USD $18.99 Buy It Now 22h 10m
CHIPMUNKS Sing The Beatles Hits MISPRESS ISRAEL HEBREW Love Me Do Please Me LP USD $49.99 Buy It Now 22h 43m
BEATLES - Love Me Do - UK 50th Anniversary Vinyl 7" Withdrawn Mispress /Recalled USD $111.14 Buy It Now 23h 57m
'Introducing The Beatles' 1964 Vee Jay 12" Mono LP Version One 'Love Me Do' USD $129.99 [0 bids]
USD $169.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Love Me Do Maxi CD Single Very Good+ PS I Love You + orig version USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES"P.S.I LOVE YOU/LOVE ME DO"1964 TOLLIE -9008 w/P/S USD $40.00 [0 bids]
USD $60.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU PARLOPHONE RE-ISSUE MONO 45 MINT USD $18.00 [0 bids]
Beatles Love Me Do UK 7" vinyl picture disc single 7RMM1P ROCK MELON MUSIC LTD USD $40.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do - 50th Anniversary 7" vinyl single record Japanese USD $55.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Love Me Do - Withdrawn Version Beatles UK 7" vinyl single record 45-R4949 USD $113.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Love Me Do - 50th Anniversary Edition Beatles 7" vinyl single record UK USD $40.86 Buy It Now 1 day
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $8.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Picture Disc 7" Vinyl Love Me Do USD $11.70 [0 bids]
The Beatles-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You-Tollie Records-45-Label Damage USD $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 The BEATLES Love Me Do - P.S. I Love You TOLLIE T-9008 EB4598 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Love Me Do 7" 45 TOLLIE Lennon McCartney Merseybeat British Invasion USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Beatles 7" Single 45rpm Love Me Do and P.S. I Love You 45-R-4949 1982 USD $1.45 [0 bids]
beatles love me do / p.s i love you reissue 7" vinyl record p/s USD $1.45 [1 bids]
The Beatles: Love Me Do Ceramic Coffee / Tea Mug - New & Official In Box USD $10.97 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1982 LIVERPOOL FLYER FOR 20TH ANNIVERSARY LOVE ME DO USD $58.48 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Love Me Do 7" Red Label Design Reissue B/w Ps I Love You (r4949) Pic Sle USD $11.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles/Apple Gummy Wristband with Love Me Do Logo (red) USD $5.85 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles RARE Capitol 45 rpm LOVE ME DO NEAR MINT - MINT USD $100.00 [0 bids]
USD $130.00 Buy It Now
Beatles (Love Me Do) P.S. I Love You on Tollie Records T-9008 Pop Rock 45 rpm USD $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do P.S. I Love You 1964 Tollie 45 RPM Record USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE The Beatles "LOVE ME DO" TOLLIE T-9009 AudioMatrix 45 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Love Me Do" 20th Anniversary re-release 1982 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - "Love Me Do" & "P.S. I love You" (7" Vinyl, Capitol Records) USD $43.00 Buy It Now 2 days
1962 The Beatles Love Me Do P.S. I love you pic disc record vinyl RP 4949 UK USD $24.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Introducing... LP VJLP 1062 BRACKET LABEL COLUMN BACK COVER LOVE ME DO USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT" 1964 CAPITOL 45 RPM USD $8.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 45 UK 50TH ANNIVERSARY 2012 WITHDRAWNED 45 MINT USD $73.10 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES - Love Me Do ~ 7" Single PS USD $27.04 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES can't buy me love*you can't do that 1964 UK ORIOLE CONTRACT PRESSING USD $11.70 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles-Love Me Do-Tollie-Iron Butterfly-In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida 45 RPM Record Lot USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 7" 45rpm BLACK VINYL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Love Me Do 3 Inch CD Single UK Mono USD $40.49 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES can't buy me love*you can't do that 1964 UK PARLOPHONE 45 USD $8.77 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles- UK Import - Can't Buy Me Love -You Can't Do That - ParlophoneR 5114 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Love Me Do Why Ps I Love You - Beatles (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.83 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO" / "P.S. I LOVE YOU" 7" 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles U.K. Limited 20th Anniversary 7" Picture Disc "Love Me Do" EMI 4949, NM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles 1962 Single 'Love Me Do' USD $14.61 [0 bids]
BEATLES love me do - EMBROIDERED - SEW/IRON ON PATCH official IMPORT USD $7.30 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES love me do / p.s. i love you 7" VG+ T-9008 Tollie 1964 Record USD $22.50 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO EP 7" VINYL 45 PARLOPHONE UK MONO 8880 NM RARE USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES First Single LP SEALED Love Me Do P.S. I Love You USD $31.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 45 RPM Re-Issue Target USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tollie Record Beatles Love Me Do /P.S. I Love You 45 no sleeve - SCT USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Capitol 5150 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 1964 7" 45 RPM USD $45.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles' First Single-Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You [Vinyl New] USD $14.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You [Single] by The Beatles (Vinyl, Jan-2012, Vinyl... USD $11.36 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES: LOVE ME DO / P. S. I LOVE YOU - UNPLAYED USD $8.08 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE No.45- R USD $39.47 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Love Me Do (Star White-Shaped 9 " Vinyl 45rpm / Single ) 2 piece USD $23.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles, Love Me Do, P.S. I Love You, Tollie 9008, 45, Picture Sleeve PS USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RECORD 45 ~ THE BEATLES ~ CAN'T BUY ME LOVE & YOU CAN'T DO THAT ~ FROM 1964 ~ USD $4.37 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Love Me Do PS I love You purple lable 1992 CEMA jukebox only MINT USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES, CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT, 1964 1ST PRESS 7" SINGLE, VG+ USD $5.83 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" Oldies 45 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
45rpm-Beatles-Love Me Do-R4949-Parlophone EMI-Reissue USD $4.39 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Love Me Do" 1964 Tollie Records T-9008 Rare 45 with Sleeve USD $0.01 [0 bids]
Beatles - Love Me Do - 7" - UK - 2012 - Parlophone USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
1971 Beatles 12" LP NEAR MINT Apple/Capitol ST 2309 Love Me Do Twist Shout Anna USD $75.98 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 7" ODEON JAPAN BLACK WAX USD $44.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES/ Love Me Do/ P.S. I Love You/ 45 rpm/ 7"/ Rock/ USD $6.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles, Love Me Do, p/s, rare Australian pressing USD $21.54 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love & You Can't Do That 45 rpm 7" record NEW RARE USD $32.31 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES 7" - LOVE ME DO / P.S I LOVE YOU - Parlophone P/Slv - EXC/NM USD $10.05 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO SINGLE RECORD AUSTRALIA 45 RPM USD $7.89 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do UK 7" in picture sleeve Parlophone R4949 1983 Ex+ USD $21.92 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles,Love Me Do,(RP 4949),P.S. I Love You,20th anniversary pic disc,7" USD $18.26 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES 1962 - 1966 Orig UK APPLE 1973 DBL Love Me Do A Hard Days Night Help USD $11.68 [0 bids]
Love Me Do Beatles 7" vinyl picture disc single UK RP4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $45.14 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES 3" CD SINGLE1."CAN'T BUY ME LOVE" 2"YOU CAN'T DO THAT"RARE!!!! USD $14.61 [0 bids]
Love Me Do - 1982 Beatles 7" vinyl single record UK R4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $18.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles 7" vinyl picture disc single Love Me Do UK RP4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $40.87 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES - Can't buy me love / You can't do that - UK 7" Vinyl single USD $4.37 Buy It Now 4 days
LP a hard day's night
LP please please me
LP revolver
LP rubber soul
~ USD $22.24
LP sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
LP with the beatles
LP yellow submarine
~ USD $18.69

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"