LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

(3) Vintage Beatles 45 's Hard Days Night/Love Me Better Do/I Should Have Known USD $13.70 [0 bids]
USD $19.03 Buy It Now
The Early Beatles 8 Track Tape "Love me do", "Twist & Shout", "Beethoven" USD $5.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - LIMITED EDITION BLUE VINYL STAR SHAPE 7" SINGLE USD $15.82 [0 bids]
Beatles, Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You USD $19.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES 7" - LOVE ME DO 3 Trk EP - Rare Oz EMI/ Parlophone P/Slv - EXC USD $7.60 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You UK PARLOPHONE PICTURE DISC 7" VINYL USD $26.38 Buy It Now 38m 1s
THE BEATLES Love Me Do 2012 UK 2nd press vinyl 7" Ringo version NEW/UNPLAYED USD $19.77 Buy It Now 2h 8m
THE BEATLES 'LOVE ME DO' 7'' RE-ISSUE (PICTURE SLEEVE) - FREE POST USD $5.28 Buy It Now 3h 8m
BEATLES: PS I Love You / Love Me Do OLDIES USA 45 Scarce VG+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 22m
The Beatles 45 rpm Record - Can't Buy Me Love - You Can't Do That USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $10.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Love Me Do 1982 12" RED LABEL PARLOPHONE VINYL SINGLE 12 R 4949 USD $26.38 Buy It Now 3h 45m
The Beatles 45 rpm Record - Love Me Do - P.S. I Love You USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $10.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles 45 rpm Record - Can't Buy Me Love - You Can't Do That USD $0.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do/P.S I Love You 1982 REISSUE RED LABEL PARLOPHONE 7" VINYL USD $23.74 Buy It Now 6h 6m
The Beatles LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU UK PICTURE SLEEVE PRESS RECORD near exc USD $3.30 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES 20th ANNIVERSARY SINGLES / LOVE ME DO / I FEEL FINE / PLEASE PLEASE USD $34.30 Buy It Now 10h 4m
Beatles - Love Me Do - Set Of 2 - 7" Singles -2012 - Parlophone - UK USD $90.00 Buy It Now 12h 33m
1971 Beatles 12" LP NEAR MINT Apple/Capitol ST 2309 Love Me Do Twist Shout Anna USD $94.98 Buy It Now 12h 41m
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO P.S. I LOVE YOU PICTURE DISC USD $32.39 Buy It Now 13h 21m
BEATLES - LOVE ME DO/P.S.I LOVE YOU 45 RPM 1964 *HOLED* USD $7.67 Buy It Now 13h 53m
BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love-You Can't Do That Parlophone R5114 1st Press 1964 USD $3.30 Buy It Now 15h 20m
Beatles ?- Love Me Do 12" rare Single SEALED Parlophone 12 R4949 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
Beatles, The-Love Me Do Limited Edition Star Shaped Red Vinyl 7" 45-Mischeif, BE USD $15.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles, The-Love Me Do Limited Edition Apple Shaped Red Vinyl 7" 45-Mischeif, B USD $19.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles, The-Love Me Do Limited Edition Star Shaped Blue Vinyl 7" 45-Mischeif, B USD $18.40 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Love Me Do Super Rare 2012 Reissue 7" Vinyl Single USD $13.18 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do 1962 RARE 1ST PRESSING!! Red Parlophone ZT Stamped USD $6.58 [1 bids]
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $9.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Love Me Do - 7" Single - 1992 - USA - Red Vinyl - NEW USD $110.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Canadian Capitol 45 **RARE** Love Me Do" b/w "P.S. I Love You" USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatles 3 inch cd single love me do p s l love you great condition USD $13.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That CDN Capitol Swirl 5150 VG+ Tested USD $3.09 [0 bids]
The Beatles Love Me Do/ P.S. I Love You 7" 45 Vinyl Record Single Tollie T-9008 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE No.45- R 4714 USD $31.65 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES TOLLIE 45 P.S. I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME DO SUPER CLEAN BEATLES USD $150.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Love Me Do [Single] by The Beatles (CD, Capitol) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO" THE BEATLES PROGRESS 1964 FIRST ISSUE GREAT CONDITION USD $46.16 [0 bids]
The Beatles motif with Love me do attached GC USD $0.92 [0 bids]
45 RARE ** THE BEATLES ON YELLOW TOLLIE LABEL** PS I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME DO USD $10.22 Buy It Now 1 day
Ringo Starr "La De Da" / "Love Me Do" UK/EU (1998) Mercury Single CD The Beatles USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles / Original Version of Love Me Do with Ringo / NM+ Promo 45, PS USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Tollie 63-3188 45rpm Love Me Do Beachwood P.S I Love You 3189 T-9008 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES TOLLIE YELLOW BOX LABEL 45 LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU USD $3.95 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ~ Love Me Do ~ 12" Single PS MONO USD $21.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles "Love Me Do" 50th Ann UK 2nd edition reissue 7" vinyl.mint4 USD $21.09 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES japanese CD Single Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You EMI Odeon Brand New USD $25.25 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES 1962-1966 2 CD FAT BOX 26 TRACKS LOVE ME DO PLEASE PLEASE ME HELP! USD $10.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - love me do, PS I love you - LP 12 inch! USD $10.54 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES love me do (PS) EX/EX uk 7" USD $24.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES love me do/red 2011 rubber WRISTBAND official merchandise (sealed) USD $6.58 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles: Love Me Do, 7" Picture Disc, RP4949 USD $1.98 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Hits EP rare 1963 from me to you love me do please please me USD $6.60 [0 bids]
Beatles,Love Me Do,(RP 4949),P.S. I Love You,20th anniversary pic disc,7" USD $13.18 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Love Me Do CASSETTE 2 Track In Card Slipcase B/W Ps I Love You USD $10.34 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "NM" CAN`T BUY ME LOVE YOU CAN`T DO THAT USD $7.90 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU" 7" PICTURE DISC USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles/ Love Me Do/ Capitol 7000 Series/ 1963/ Canada/ Ultra Rare 1st Press USD $247.51 Buy It Now 2 days
1964 BEATLES LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU boxed TOLLIE T 9008 45 7" USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Love Me Do JAPAN 50th ANNIV 7" MISSPRESS R 4714 Euro Press NEW Sealed USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Please Please Me - Sealed 180g Vinyl LP Twist And Shout Love Me Do USD $26.32 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES "LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU" CAPITOL WHITE LABEL PROMO 45 - NEVER PLAYED USD $22.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES_Love Me Do_I Saw HEr Standing_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS_H4c USD $15.23 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do - 1964 45 0n Tollie USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Love Me Do From the Album 20 Greatest Hits Capitol Records B-5189 USD $13.99 [0 bids]
USD $18.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - LIMITED EDITION WHITE VINYL STAR SHAPE 7" SINGLE USD $15.82 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - LIMITED 7" GREEN APPLE SHAPED RECORD - NEW / UNPLAYED USD $15.82 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO TONIGHT ULTRA RARE CASSINGLE IN CARD SLEEVE! USD $19.03 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO ULTRA RARE SEALED USA LONGBOX CD USD $22.84 Buy It Now 2 days
LOVE ME DO-50 SONGS THAT SHAPED BEATLES 2 CD NEW+ USD $18.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles/Apple Key Ring - Love Me Do - Metal. USD $6.58 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO RARE SEALED CASSINGLE IN CARD SLEEVE! USD $22.84 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO ULTRA RARE SEALED CASSINGLE IN CARD SLEEVE! USD $22.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You [Single] by The Beatles (CD, Dec-2012, Wonderful... USD $15.38 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles 45 RPM Record- Can't Buy Me Love/ You Can't Do That (Vinyl /Single) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES 1 : 27 No. 1 SINGLES CD LET IT BE LOVE ME DO HELP! GET BACK HEY JUDE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do / PS I Love You - UK 7" Vinyl Picture Disc RP4949 USD $10.54 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles "Love Me Do" EMI / Parlophone 7" 45 picture disc USD $4.95 [1 bids]
Beatles Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You / Love Me Do UK CD Single Limited Digipak USD $29.74 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES 'LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU' LTD ED PINK HEART SHAPED 7"/12" - NEW USD $14.50 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU rare silver picture sleeve.....45rpm / 60's USD $30.34 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT parlophone 5114 .....45rpm / 60's USD $8.57 Buy It Now 3 days
the beatles love me do withdrawn 7" vinyl record 2012 50th andy white new unused USD $59.35 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Vintage 45 RPM Love Me Do and PS I Love You T9008 Tollie Records USD $5.00 [1 bids]
The Beatles Vintage 45 RPM Can't Buy Me Love & You Can't Do That Capitol Records USD $5.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES "LOVE ME DO c/w P.S. I LOVE YOU" 50th ANNIVERSARY LTD EDITION LISTEN! USD $15.82 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU 45 TOLLIE T 9008 45=FINE USD $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days
* *BEATLES UNPLAYED MINT PICTURE DISC: LOVE ME DO/PS I LOVE YOU: 1982 GEM 45!* * USD $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That [45] Capitol 5150 Original USD $12.94 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles 45 RPM Record Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You Tollie Label USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU 7" VINYL 45 PARLOPHONE UK USD $22.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles LOVE ME DO / PLEASE PLEASE ME Rock Germany 45 Odeon USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Bonus Three Track EP Love Me Do/I Feel Fine/Rock'n'Roll Music 45rpm USD $9.14 [0 bids]
USD $12.18 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES:Love Me Do/I Saw Her Standing There.RARE Aussie 7" Label Variation USD $38.06 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES / Love Me Do & P.S. I Love You / Oldies 45 w slveeve USD $5.55 [0 bids]
The Early BEATLES LP~Love Me Do~Please Please Me~PS I Love You~Twist and Shout USD $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do / PS I Love You [45] Parlophone UK 2012 50th Anniversary USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES: "LOVE ME DO" - 45 SINGLE - PICTURE DISC -.RP4949 - MINT USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU PARLOPHONE RE-ISSUE MONO 45 MINT USD $18.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES 'LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU' RE-ISSUE VINYL SINGLE PARLOPHONE 45-R 4949 USD $2.97 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU TOLLIE PS and Vinyl 45 USD $59.95 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"