LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU Green Swirl Capitol 6062 STARLINE 45 EX USD $127.77 Buy It Now 2h 28m
The Beatles - Love Me Do Why PS I Love You [New CD] France - Import USD $14.95 Buy It Now 4h 52m
The Beatles - Love Me Do (original on red Parlophone label) USD $27.73 [4 bids]
The Beatles - Love Me Do Why PS I Love You [New CD] France - Import USD $12.96 Buy It Now 5h 31m
THE BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 1ST PRESSING 1964 USD $3.29 [5 bids]
THE BEATLES HITS EP RECORD ONLY NO SLEEVE FROM ME TO YOU/SHE LOVES YOU/LOVE MEDO USD $1.92 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1982 LIVERPOOL FLYER FOR 20TH ANNIVERSARY LOVE ME DO USD $51.57 Buy It Now 8h 26m
THE BEATLES * Love Me Do * ORIGINAL RED PARLOPHONE 1962 USD $59.32 [4 bids]
Beatles 45 "LOVE ME DO" Tollie T-9008 Yellow Label Black Print USD $14.95 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Sealed The Beatles Love Me Do UK CD single w/ 3 tracks. USD $3.99 [0 bids]
1964 CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45RPM VINYL FIRST PRESSING BEATLES USD $12.88 Buy It Now 10h 27m
THE BEATLES YOU CANT DO THAT c/w CANT BUY ME LOVE PARLOPHONE 1964 1st PRESS USD $12.75 Buy It Now 12h 10m
DOGS singing THE BEATLES hits CD comedy LOVE ME DO saw her standing there OB LA USD $12.99 Buy It Now 13h 30m
The Beatles - Love Me Do / PS I Love You Capitol B-5189 - Swirl label with PS USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES: Can't Buy Me Love / You can't Do That GREEN WAX Capitol 45 NM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 14h 25m
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $8.93 Buy It Now 20h 48m
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - LIMITED EDITION BLUE VINYL STAR SHAPE 7" SINGLE USD $15.46 [0 bids]
BEATLES - Love Me Do ~ 7" Single PS USD $17.89 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Record - The Beatles 1964 'Can't buy me love/ You can't do that' USD $5.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles. Record Label Sticker. Parlophone. Apple. USD $1.93 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 7" 45rpm BLACK VINYL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES can't buy me love*you can't do that 1964 UK ORIOLE CONTRACT PRESSING USD $9.01 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Love Me Do UK 12" single in picture sleeve Parlophone red label 1982 USD $32.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do 3 Inch CD Single UK Mono USD $38.24 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles 45 Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That (1964 Capital) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles- UK Import - Can't Buy Me Love -You Can't Do That - ParlophoneR 5114 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Green Swirl Starline Beatles 45 : The Beatles ~ Love Me Do ~ Capitol 6062 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES love me do / p.s. i love you 7" VG+ T-9008 Tollie 1964 Record USD $21.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 45 RPM Re-Issue Target USD $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Capitol 5150 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 1964 7" 45 RPM USD $25.28 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES: "LOVE ME DO" 45 SINGLE PICTURE DISC. SEALED. RARE. BY EMI MUSIC. USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Love Me Do 12 " Promo 12R4949 3 Songs!! USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles You can't do that/Can't buy me love 7 inch lp single vinyl R5114 VG USD $4.13 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do - 7" Single - 50th Anniversary Reissue USD $25.73 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES * LOVE ME DO * 7" SINGLE REISSUE PARLOPHONE R 4949 PLAYS GREAT USD $8.96 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles,Love Me Do,(EAR-20221),Rare Japanese repress from 1977,7" USD $5.79 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 USA TOLLIE 45 LOVE ME DO RARE LABEL VARIATION USD $38.68 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE No.45- R 4714 USD $34.81 [0 bids]
The Beatles Hits for Kids Bingo Kids CD Yellow Submarine Penny Lane Love Me Do USD $37.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Can't Buy Me Love & You Can't Do That - Starline Reissue - NM USD $12.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 r.p.m. Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You USD $4.51 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 r.p.m. Can't Buy Me Love/ You Can't Do That USD $4.51 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES: Love Me Do / PIC SLEEVE 45 TOLLIE T-9008 Original USD $12.00 [1 bids]
The Beatles "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" Oldies 45 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES UNUSUAL STYLE SINGLE CD! ONE TRACK - LOVE ME DO - BLACK USD $5.16 Buy It Now 2 days
LOVE ME DO. THE BEATLES' PROGRESS Michael Braun First 1st Edition 1964. Illust. USD $12.88 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Love Me Do 1982 7" Picture Disc Parlophone RP 4949 USD $6.44 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU 7" VINYL 45 ORIG UK PARLOPHONE 1962 N/M USD $101.88 [6 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do [Stargrove] NEW & SEALED CD CANADA Walmart USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $7.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU TOLLIE PS and Vinyl 45 USD $55.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That CAPITOL RECORDS U.S. PRESS USD $7.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You CANADIAN CAPITOL RECORDS 7-INCH PRESS USD $7.99 [1 bids]
Beatles - love me do, PS I love you - LP 12 inch! USD $9.01 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles 7" Love Me Do Vinyl 50th Anniversary Misprint 45-R 4714 Limited USD $24.18 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do / PS I Love You - 45RPM - Capitol B-5189 - EX+ - 1982 USD $7.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Love Me Do / PS I Love You - 45RPM - Capitol B-5189 - EX+ - Purple USD $7.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES Love Me Do/ P.S. I Love You 45 CAPITOL B-5189 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do 12" Mono Single 1982 Parlophone UK 12R 4949 - Rare Orig USD $9.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 7" ODEON JAPAN BLACK WAX USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 45 UK 50TH ANNIVERSARY 2012 WITHDRAWNED 45 MINT USD $64.47 Buy It Now 2 days
1971 Beatles 12" LP NEAR MINT Apple/Capitol ST 2309 Love Me Do Twist Shout Anna USD $94.98 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES 1988 UK 3 INCH CD SINGLE LOVE ME DO USD $25.78 Buy It Now 2 days
(ROCK 45) BEATLES - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT (CAPITOL 5150) USD $16.75 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles 1 CD 2000 Apple/Capitol Records EX Love Me Do, Hey Jude, Let It Be. USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles/Apple Key Ring - Love Me Do - Metal. USD $6.45 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES *VG+* "LOVE ME DO (3 VERS w/ORIG SINGLE MIX" 1992 US CD MAXI-SINGLE USD $8.96 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES. "CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT" PARLOPHONE UK 1964. EX USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - 7" PD (NM) USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Past Masters 2-disc CD Remastered NEW Love Me Do Day Tripper USD $22.31 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles "Can't Buy Me Love" "You Can't Do That" 45RPM Record Import Rare USD $75.95 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES "Love Me Do" Tollie 9008 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles "Love Me Do" 50th Ann UK 2nd edition reissue 7" vinyl.mint4 USD $20.62 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO ULTRA RARE SEALED CASSINGLE IN CARD SLEEVE! USD $22.35 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Can't Buy Me Love UK 45 7" single +You Can't Do That USD $6.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles - P.S. I Love You/ Love Me Do - Black Label, Tollie in Silver Box USD $14.97 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES' FIRST SINGLE VINYL ALBUM - LOVE ME DO/PS I LOVE YOU & OTHER ARTISTS USD $10.25 [0 bids]
USD $18.75 Buy It Now
Beatles- Love Me Do / PS I Love You - UK 7" Picture Disc RP4949 Good Condition USD $25.79 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES 12 " SINGLE LP LOVE ME DO PARLOPHONE 12 R 4949 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU APPLE RED SHAPED VINYL RECORD MINT USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE ME DO/P.S.I LOVE YOU" 1982RE CAPITOL-5189 USD $6.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES First Single LP SEALED Love Me Do P.S. I Love You USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
4 hits-The Beatles-"Love Me Do", "I Feel Fine", "Help" & Coming Up (McCartney) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1963 BLACK PARLOPHONE 45 LOVE ME DO USD $257.91 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES.LOVE ME DO.PARLOPHONE.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $7.09 [8 bids]
The Beatles Love Me Do/PS I Love You (MINT) 7" Picture Disc USD $32.23 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO / P.S. I LOVE YOU 45 UK PARLOPHONE 1962 RED LABEL USD $103.17 [0 bids]
BEATLES EP PS Love Me Do Spain DSOE 16.574 very rare UNIQUE early Spanish cover USD $83.82 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1962 RED PARLOPHONE LOVE ME DO 1 G STAMPERS USD $193.43 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES Love me do - Picture disc single (20th Anniversary issue USD $12.88 [0 bids]
Beatles - Love Me Do - 7" - UK - 2012 - Parlophone USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles Love Me Do - 1982 7" vinyl single record UK R4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $16.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles Love Me Do - 50th Anniversary Edition 7" vinyl single record UK USD $36.03 Buy It Now 4 days
Love Me Do - 50 Great Beatles Moments Beatles UK book 978-1-78087-329-9 USD $21.27 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles 45 METAL STAMPER "LOVE ME DO" Tollie T-9008 "A-Side" Div. of Vee Jay USD $4,077.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles CD "LOVE ME DO" Parlophone ORIGINAL Recording - 3 Tracks USD $21.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles 45 "LOVE ME DO" Tollie T-9008 Yellow Label THIN BLACK Print - BEAUTIFUL USD $48.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles 45 "LOVE ME DO" Tollie T-9008 Yellow Label THICK BLACK BLOCK - BEAUTIFUL USD $40.50 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do / PS I Love You [45] Parlophone UK 2012 50th Anniversary USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You 45 Vinyl Capitol 72076 Canadian 1963 1st USD $79.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Love Me Do / PS I Love You (Parlophone 45-R 4949) 1982 Reissue USD $1.28 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(6%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"