LOVE ME DO

The Beatles Love Me Do album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1962

1. Love Me Do (2:23)
10. P. S. I Love You (2:05)

Search THE BEATLES Love Me Do lyrics

U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 11th October 1962
Highest Position : 17
Weeks in Chart : 18 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Love Me Do Music

BEATLES - Love Me Do ~ 7" Single PS USD $23.62 Buy It Now
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL LEARN TO PLAY USD $9.10 Buy It Now
The Beatles " Love me Do" 7 inch single Picture Sleeve USD $1.92 [0 bids]
BEATLES....."LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU".....TOLLIE RECORDS....7" 45RPM RECORD USD $7.99 [0 bids]
45RPM Record - The Beatles 1964 'Can't buy me love/ You can't do that' USD $5.10 Buy It Now
Beatles. Record Label Sticker. Parlophone. Apple. USD $1.92 Buy It Now
The Beatles 1st single - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE - 1962 - Rare Picture sleeve USD $3.19 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 7" 45rpm BLACK VINYL USD $21.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 7" 1971 vintage vinyl record USD $19.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES can't buy me love*you can't do that 1964 UK ORIOLE CONTRACT PRESSING USD $8.93 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Love Me Do UK 12" single in picture sleeve Parlophone red label 1982 USD $31.93 Buy It Now
Beatles Love Me Do 3 Inch CD Single UK Mono USD $38.24 Buy It Now
The Beatles 45 US Capitol X-6279 Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That USD $24.35 Buy It Now 26m 53s
The Beatles - Love Me Do / PS I Love You Capitol B-5189 - Swirl label with PS USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
The Beatles- UK Import - Can't Buy Me Love -You Can't Do That - ParlophoneR 5114 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1h 34m
THE BEATLES 7" PICTURE DISC Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You UK MINT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
THE BEATLES love me do / p.s. i love you 7" VG+ T-9008 Tollie 1964 Record USD $30.00 Buy It Now 7h 12m
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 45 RPM Re-Issue Target USD $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
The Beatles Love Me Do 12" 2 single lot NICE!!! USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Capitol 5150 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That 1964 7" 45 RPM USD $25.28 Buy It Now 10h 2m
THE BEATLES: "LOVE ME DO" 45 SINGLE PICTURE DISC. SEALED. RARE. BY EMI MUSIC. USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 21m
1971 Beatles 12" LP NEAR MINT Apple/Capitol ST 2309 Love Me Do Twist Shout Anna USD $166.23 Buy It Now 10h 30m
Beatles Love Me Do UK 7" vinyl picture disc single RP4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $35.71 Buy It Now 12h 11m
Beatles 7" vinyl single record Love Me Do - Withdrawn Version UK 45-R4949 USD $99.60 Buy It Now 12h 22m
The Beatles "Love Me Do - P.S I Love You" 7" Silver Parlophone Re-Issue R4949 USD $12.76 [2 bids]
The Beatles "Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That" 7" R5114 - Never Been Played USD $13.42 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do - 7" Single - 50th Anniversary Reissue USD $25.49 Buy It Now 17h 52m
THE BEATLES - Love Me Do / PS I You - Excellent - Tollie BLACK BOX Audio Matrix USD $49.97 Buy It Now 18h 4m
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 USA TOLLIE 45 LOVE ME DO RARE LABEL VARIATION USD $38.32 Buy It Now 22h 12m
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO 50th ANNIVERSARY MISS PRINTED CATALOGUE No.45- R 4714 USD $34.49 [0 bids]
The Beatles Hits for Kids Bingo Kids CD Yellow Submarine Penny Lane Love Me Do USD $35.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" Oldies 45 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
2 Beatles CD's A hard day's night & love me do single USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles You can't do that/Can't buy me love 7 inch lp single vinyl R5114 VG USD $4.09 Buy It Now 1 day
45- THE BEATLES- "LOVE ME DO"/ "P.S. I LOVE YOU"- OLDIES 45- OL-151 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You original 45 with PicSleeve from 1964 USD $74.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Can't Buy Me Love & You Can't Do That - Starline Reissue - USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Love Me Do 7" Green Vinyl Apple shaped rare USD $20.43 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles 7" Love Me Do Vinyl 50th Anniversary Misprint 45-R 4714 Limited USD $25.03 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That - Parlophone - 1st PRESS - 1964 USD $2.56 [0 bids]
The Beatles Can't Buy Me Love UK 45 7" single +You Can't Do That USD $6.38 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Love Me Do +2 EP 7" Australia ExCondition !! USD $7.97 [7 bids]
BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 1964 NZ RED LABEL 45. V/G CON USD $12.76 [0 bids]
BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT 45 7" ODEON JAPAN BLACK WAX USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES 1988 UK 3 INCH CD SINGLE LOVE ME DO USD $25.54 Buy It Now 1 day
(ROCK 45) BEATLES - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT (CAPITOL 5150) USD $16.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Love Me Do - 30th Anniversary Final Vin... JPN 7" record USD $48.49 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO ps i love you TOLLIE T 9008 45 + PS EXCELLENT USD $59.00 [0 bids]
USD $111.11 Buy It Now
Beatles Love Me Do - 1982 7" vinyl single record UK R4949 PARLOPHONE 1982 USD $16.55 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Can't Buy Me Love & You Can't Do That 45 rpm 7" record BRAND NEW RARE USD $34.15 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES.LOVE ME DO.PARLOPHONE. 7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $2.17 [2 bids]
Vintage 45 RPM The Beatles Love Me Do & PS I Love You 1964 T-9008 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Love me do. 1982 anniversary. Copy .Red Centre. 45-R 4949 USD $12.78 [0 bids]
The Beatles - love me do original uk 1963 black label record rh1 / ro1 stampers USD $15.97 [3 bids]
The Beatles Past Masters 2-disc CD Remastered NEW Love Me Do Day Tripper USD $22.74 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES "Love Me Do" Tollie 9008 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO NEW CD USD $29.38 Buy It Now 2 days
1960s Vinyl Record 7 inch THE BEATLES Can't buy me love / You can't do that USD $1.60 [0 bids]
Beatles - love me do, PS I love you - LP 12 inch! USD $8.93 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles - P.S. I Love You/ Love Me Do - Black Label, Tollie in Silver Box USD $17.97 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO/P.S. I LOVE YOU [SINGLE] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $6.21 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU APPLE RED SHAPED VINYL RECORD MINT USD $26.39 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES First Single LP SEALED Love Me Do P.S. I Love You USD $26.39 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You MINT- 7" Vinyl Picture Disc RP 4949 USD $8.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles ~ (PROMO) 45 RPM~love me do/P.S I love you /can't buy/all my loving USD $149.99 [0 bids]
USD $199.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ? CAN'T BUY ME LOVE ? YOU CAN'T DO THAT ? 1964 Capitol 5150 7" 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES (LOT OF 2) 1964 TOLLIE 7"45 ? LOVE ME DO ? PS I LOVE YOU ? TWIST USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1962 RED PARLOPHONE LOVE ME DO 1 G STAMPERS USD $191.64 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - LIMITED EDITION BLUE VINYL STAR SHAPE 7" SINGLE USD $15.32 [0 bids]
R 5114 The Beatles - You Cant Do That / Cant Buy Me Love - 1964 USD $12.78 Buy It Now 2 days
R 5114 The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That - 1964 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES - Love Me Do - UK 50th Anniversary Vinyl 7" Withdrawn Mispress /Recalled USD $97.11 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Love Me Do/PS I Love You (MINT) 7" Picture Disc USD $31.93 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU TOLLIE PS and Vinyl 45 USD $53.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Love Me Do 1982 Picture Sleeve Parlophone 45rpm Record R4949 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You 1985 7" PICTURE DISC VINYL UK USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES-CAN'T BUY ME LOVE/YOU CAN'T DO THAT-VG-45-BEATLES-CANADA USD $7.58 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles: Love Me Do (US) original record/sleeve USD $49.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES - LOVE ME DO WHY PS I LOVE YOU (IMPORT) NEW CD USD $35.67 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles 45 METAL STAMPER "LOVE ME DO" A-Side Tollie T-9008 - Vee Jay Div.- NM USD $3,658.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles CD "LOVE ME DO" Parlophone ORIGINAL Recording - 3 Tracks USD $19.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles 45 "LOVE ME DO" Tollie T-9008 Yellow Label THIN BLACK Print - BEAUTIFUL USD $58.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles 45 "LOVE ME DO" Tollie T-9008 Yellow Label THICK BLACK BLOCK - BEAUTIFUL USD $50.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles- Love Me Do / PS I Love You - UK 7" Picture Disc RP4949 Good Condition USD $15.33 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Love Me Do/P.S I Love You 7" Parlophone 45-R 4949 USD $6.38 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO - 7" PD (NM) USD $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
original 7" by THE BEATLES - love me do....red label / R 4949. USD $3.88 [7 bids]
THE BEATLES - 7 INCH HEAVYWEIGHT PICTURE DISC - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU -MINT USD $15.33 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RPM Single--- THE BEATLES: LOVE ME DO & P.S. I LOVE YOU (OLDIES 45) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Love Me Do UK Cassette 1991 Rare Card Slip Superb Copy Free UK Post USD $4.64 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES,"Can't Buy Me Love"/"You Can't Do That" NEW 45rpm USD $12.98 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES Love me do - Picture disc single (20th Anniversary issue USD $8.24 [0 bids]
Beatles/Apple Key Ring - Love Me Do - Metal. USD $6.12 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO THE BEATLES PROGRESS 1964 FIRST ESITION LOVELY CONDITION USD $89.43 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Can't Buy Me Love / You Can't Do That Vinyl 45 Original 1960s Pressing USD $6.39 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - Twist & Shout - Love Me Do - 2 Of The Rarest Tollie Label 45 RPM's USD $99.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Love Me Do Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl (C1) USD $76.65 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Love Me Do Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (LO) USD $76.65 Buy It Now 3 days
4 hits-The Beatles-"Love Me Do", "I Feel Fine", "Help" & Coming Up (McCartney) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES LOVE ME DO RARE 1964 AUST PARLOPHONE LABEL 45 USD $3.79 [1 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Love Me Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(6%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES Love Me Do reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars This was basically The Beatles' first hit. It's what would get them to be known as one of the most popular bands ever. When it first debuted in England, it was a moderate success, peaking at #19 on the charts. In America, however, it was a number one for the future prog band.

Love Me Do is a decent early 60's tune written by the great Lennon/McCartney partnership. It is influenced by blues, and has a good rhythm. The harmonica sounds good, and I like the bass. This song isn't great or anything like that, but it's obvious that these guys were different than what had come before them. This is obviously something that could form a new genre, which in those days, was rock. With that said, I don't think this song is a particularly good early Beatles' song, but it's not bad.

The B side, P.S. I Love You, is significantly better than Side A. It has really nice vocal harmonies from some of the best voices of all time. It is a ballad with some nice guitar chords.

If you're interested where The Beatles came from, this is a good song that almost everyone has heard. It certainly doesn't compare to Abbey Road, but it holds its own, and is some of the best music of the early 60's.

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The version of "Love Me Do" which originally appeared on the first pressings of this single has Ringo Starr on drums, but the song also was recorded by the band with a session drummer called Andy White and with Ringo Starr playing a tambourine. This second version with White on drums appears on the "Please Please Me" album and since 1963 it also appeared in the single version. The version with Ringo on drums was also released on the "Past Masters Volume One" compilation album in 1988, but the version with White appears on other compilation albums like "1" (2000). So, the main difference between the two versions is the absence or the presence of a tambourine played by Ringo. The B-side, "P.S. I Love You" was recorded with Andy White on drums and with Ringo on maracas. This happened because at the start of their recording sessions with producer George Martin he didn`t like Pete Best` s drums playing (as he participated in their first recording session with their new record label), and Matin said that to the other three Beatles.When the time came for another recording session, Pete Best wasn`t in the band anymore and Ringo was the new drummer with the band, but as Martin wasn`t very impressed with Ringo`s drum`s playing then, Martin called White to participate in the recordings. Anyway, the single version included Ringo`s drums playing at least in the first pressings, and Martin didn`t use a session drummer again for the next recording sessions.There also was a preliminary recorded version of "Love Me Do" with Pete Best on drums which was released in the "Anthology 1" album from 1995, which is very different in the drums playing and it shows why Best was replaced as drummer as his playing is not as good as Ringo`s, in my opinion. Anyway, both songs in this single are very early efforts as songwriters by Lennon and McCartney, in my opinion, both being very simple songs. But with both being songs composed by members of the band, it was a new approach in the recording industry as many bands and soloists then only recorded songs composed by outside "professional songwriters". So, this single and their firts album contributed to that change, I think.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Love Me Do"