IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

and i love her / if i fell 45 rpm singleand i love her / if i fell 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$29.95 (used)
And I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeveAnd I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeve
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$99.99 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
If I Fell / And I Love HerIf I Fell / And I Love Her
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
The Beatles, If I Fell / And I Love Her, Capitol 5235, picture sleeve, VG+/VG ** USD $24.95 Buy It Now 52m 44s
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL RED WAX USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5h 37m
If I Fell/And I Love Her - The Beatles 45 rpm record USD $10.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES 45 #5235 W/ PICTURE SLEEVE 1964 / IF I FELL / VG+ VINYL USD $125.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN ODEON RED WAX DIFF COVER RARE USD $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES ALL MY LOVING / IF I FELL GREEK 45' PARLOPHONE RARE!!! USD $8.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $114.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles,I Should Of Known Better & If I Fell,Tell Me Why & And I Love Her,7" USD $13.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles,A Hard Day's Night EP-I Should Have Known Better & If I Fell,GEP 8920,7" USD $15.28 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her / If I Fell" Rare 7" Capitol Records 5235 w/ Sleeve USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES and i love her/if i fell 45 re USA 60s brit beat rare oop L@@K USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles If I Fell /And I Love Her Capitol 45 RPM USD $3.50 [1 bids]
EAST COAST RELEASE THE BEATLES 45 IF I FELL 45 CAPITAL 5235 COVER NM USD $39.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles A Hard Day's Night CD If I Fell Tell Me Why And I Love Her USD $7.01 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL FANTASY CAPITOL SLEEVE #2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $21.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles, 45 RPM Capitol 5235 "If I Fell / And I Love Her" USD $6.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 RPM Apple 5235 7" USD $0.99 [0 bids]
w SLEEVE The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm VG+ USD $11.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $249.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles Japanese w/PS vinyl 7" 33rpm EP "All my loving, If I Fell. USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Vtg 1975 THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" 45 RPM~Single~Reissue 5235 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles A Hard Day's Night remastered CD NEW enhanced If I Fell Lennon USD $16.08 Buy It Now 7 days
Beatles 45 And I Love Her / If I Fell (Rock) Mint USD $12.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Capitol # 5235 US 45 RPM Vinyl USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Japan 45 Import With Picture Sleeve 400 Yen USD $40.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Beatles And I Love Her/If I Fell 7" 45 5235 1964 w/picture sleeve West Coast USD $69.99 Buy It Now 13 days
45 VINYL RECORD, THE BEATLES, AND I LOVE HER, IF I FELL, CAPITOL, 5235 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
BEATLES 7'' PS If I Fell Holland HHR 130 very rare Dutch 45! USD $84.11 Buy It Now 14 days
The BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 rpm CAPITOL Records USD $7.50 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES - 60's Sheet Music - IF I FELL USD $21.41 Buy It Now 16 days
Beatles And i Love Her (Mono) / If i Fell (Mono) Star Line - 45 RPM VInyl USD $9.75 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE BEATLES " If I Fell / And I Love Her " US CAPITOL Picture Sleeve 7" 45 RPM USD $15.28 Buy It Now 18 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 18 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $59.99 Buy It Now 19 days
BEATLES "AND I LOVE HER"/" IF I FELL" - Picture Sleeve Only USD $75.00 Buy It Now 20 days
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
BEATLES:And I Love Her 2:28-If I Fell 2:18-Japan 7" Odeon Records OR-1145 PSL GF USD $74.98 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES ~ AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL~7" 45 & PICTURE SLEEVE--ORIG CAPITOL 5235 USD $85.00 Buy It Now 23 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Vintage Beatles 45 "And I Love Her" / "If I Fell" 5235 Capitol USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
THE BEATLES "And I Love Her/If I Fell" 45rpm PS and Canadian Record USD $11.27 Buy It Now 25 days
Beatles Original If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 w/Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 25 days
BEATLES ~ AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL -- RARE FOREVER SERIES 45 -- '64 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 26 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER (JAPAN) 7" GREEN APPLE LABEL WITH IF I FELL JAPANESE USD $29.06 Buy It Now 26 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $35.02 Buy It Now 27 days
THE BEATLES FANTASY 7" PICTURE SLEEVE! And I Love Her / If I Fell MINT USD $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Beatles superb lot of Two 45's NM! And I Love Her If I Fell Day Tripper / We Can USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell w/ Picture Sleeve 7" 45 - Capitol - 52 USD $28.45 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"