IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

The Beatles" If I Fell and I Love Her" 45 picture sleeve and record. USD $85.00 Buy It Now 7h 46m
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL - PS&45 - CAPITOL 5235 - NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 9h 28m
The Beatles-If I Fell/And I Love Her-Vinyl 45 w/Picture Sleeve USD $45.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles And I Love Her b/w If I Fell RARE Picture Sleeve w/ 45 RPM Record USD $22.50 [7 bids]
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. USD $12.51 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" 45 Blue Starline Capitol X-6283 EX! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - If I Fell / And I Love Her - 1964 Picture Sleeve & 45-Capital 5235 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES 45 And I Love Her b/w If I Fell CAPITOL 5235 HEAR USD $5.25 [0 bids]
BEATLES 45 And I Love Her b/w If I Fell APPLE 5235 HEAR USD $5.25 [0 bids]
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE FRENCH THE BEATLES EP ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES"AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL"1964 CAPITOL-5235 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell OR/330 7" JAPAN 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $87.68 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES If I Fell 7" VINYL UK Parlophone 1964 Export Issue Without Sold In Uk USD $188.68 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles 7" If I fell /And I love her 45 INDIA IMPORT PARLOPHONE 45-DPE.167 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell. 1973 Japan 7" 8th Press 45. AR1145. EX USD $2.76 [2 bids]
The Beatles If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 RPM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. BEST SONG USD $20.03 [0 bids]
BEATLES I Feel Fine/If I Fell BRAZIL 45 7" PIC SLEEVE HEAR USD $15.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $20.95 Buy It Now 6 days
7" single; the beatles I should have known better / if I fell vg+ USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL 7" VINYL USD $12.51 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES "IF I FELL/ AND I LOVE HER" CAPITOL STARLINE RECORDS 45 RPM USD $7.12 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES IF I FELL 45 RECORD AND I LOVE HER CAPITOL 5235 TARGET NM USD $50.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES~ IF I FELL~ AND I LOVE HER~ MONO~ NEAR MINT~STARLINE~ CAPITOL ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES "IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER" 45 STARLINE SERIES WITH STARLINE SLEEVE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER-IF I FELL--1964 45 record & sleeve #5235 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles~If I Fell/And I Love He 45 RPM 1964 Orig orange swirl Press/ SLEEVE USD $79.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles,Cap. 5235,"If I Fell",US,7" 45 with P/S, Fan Club sleeve,orange lbls USD $22.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES 45 RPM w/PICTURE SLEEVE - CAPITOL 5235 - "AND I LOVE HER" + "IF I FELL" USD $50.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES ? AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ? 1964 EX+ / EX+ PICTURE SLEEVE 5235 USD $96.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 13 days
* * SALE! BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY(+1) MEXICO-only M- EP/SLV USD $16.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES: If I Fell / And I Love Her CAPITOL 70s Orange Mono X Series 45 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES I Should Have Known Better / If I Fell - 45 USD $15.25 Buy It Now 17 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $67.95 Buy It Now 18 days
AND I LOVE HER, IF I FELL, BY THE BEATLES 45 RPM 7" VINYL USD $9.74 Buy It Now 19 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell 45 purple Capitol w/jukebox strip VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER UNPLAYED NOS JUKEBOX 45 RPM RECORD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES 45 PICTURE SLEEVE AND RECORD I LOVE HER/IF I FELL CAPITOL 5235 64 NM USD $70.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her Picture Sleeve PS 45 RPM 7" Vinyl VG VG+ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER / IF I FELL 7 inch vinyl single USD $12.53 Buy It Now 25 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 26 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 Vinyl Record Capitol Records # 5235 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE BEATLES RARE COURT JESTER COVER IF I FELL 7" VINYL 45 APPLE JAPAN ORIGINAL USD $17.50 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles 7" And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 Starline X-6283 1981 Mono USD $6.99 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles 45 US Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $24.65 Buy It Now 28 days
The Beatles US 45 Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $12.75 Buy It Now 28 days
The Beatles: And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 - Capitol 5235 Triangle USD $14.00 Buy It Now 28 days
The Beatles - If I Fell, And I Love Her 45/7" Vinyl 1971 Apple Records USD $17.95 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"