IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

and i love her / if i fell 45 rpm singleand i love her / if i fell 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$6.99 (used)
And I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeveAnd I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeve
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$49.99 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
Beatles And I Love Her, BW/ If I FellBeatles And I Love Her, BW/ If I Fell
Apple
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
If I Fell / And I Love HerIf I Fell / And I Love Her
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 3m
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 7m
Beatles Compact 33 Japan 7" EP w PS MINT vinyl All My Loving If I Fell Tell Me USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16h 15m
Beatles,If I Fell,(5235),b/w And I Love Her,Company Sleeve,American pressing,7" USD $20.95 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL APPLE LOS ANGELES PRESS MFD INFO ON A SIDE USD $5.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - If I Fell/And I Love Her - Vinyl 45 Capitol Starline 1981 Rare USD $15.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL CAPITOL ORANGE LABEL HAS MONO 1976 LOS ANGELES USD $8.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES 45 PICTURE SLEEVE "AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL" CAPITOL 5235 1964 USD $199.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL FANTASY CAPITOL SLEEVE #2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
And I Love Her/If I Fell - Beatles single (45prm) picture sleeve (1964) VG+ USD $35.00 [0 bids]
Beatles - 45 - If I Fell & And I Love Her - w/PS USD $3.25 [7 bids]
7"Single 45 P/S-THE BEATLES-I Feel Fine/If I Fell-1965-Original Brasil Edition USD $19.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 7 days
BEATLES : If I fell / Tell me why - Orig 1965 export 7" single DP562 F/GD filler USD $2.15 [1 bids]
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Beatles "If I Fell/And I Love Her" 45 & Sleeve Capitol 5235 EX 1st East Coast USD $70.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Beatles "If I Fell/And I Love Her" 45 Record Apple 5235 Excellent LA Press USD $28.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles 45 Record - If I Fell/And I Love Her - Captiol 5235 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES:And I Love Her 2:28-If I Fell 2:18-Japan 7" Odeon Records OR-1145 PSL GF USD $74.98 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her/If I Fell 1964 45 w/ORIGINAL NM- Picture Sleeve RARE! USD $78.95 Buy It Now 10 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell PS - JAPAN "RED WAX" - 7" 45RPM ODEON OR-1145 USD $79.99 Buy It Now 10 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER SCARCE DUTCH PICTURE SLEEVE PARLOPHONE HHR 130 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
BEATLES ALL MY LOVING / IF I FELL ORIGINAL GREEK 45' PARLOPHONE RARE!!!! USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Beatles Original If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 w/Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her Picture Sleeve PS 45 RPM 7" Vinyl VG+ USD $40.00 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $35.44 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC / IF I FELL 1965 RARE SWEDEN 7" VINYL SD 5974 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 18 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL RED WAX USD $39.99 Buy It Now 19 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $108.44 Buy It Now 20 days
45 rpm 7 inch record BEATLES TARGET If I Fell & And I Love Her (49ii) NEAR MINT USD $44.95 Buy It Now 20 days
45 rpm 7 inch record BEATLES TARGET If I Fell & And I Love Her (44i) NEAR MINT USD $44.95 Buy It Now 20 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN ODEON RED WAX DIFF COVER USD $47.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $20.95 Buy It Now 22 days
LOT OF 8X DUTCH THE BEATLES PS SINGLE 45 7" MONO Tell me why If I fell no reply USD $125.00 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER - IF I FELL - MACLEN MUSIC 45 RPM - NO SLEEVE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her/If I Fell" 45 Capitol X-6283 Mono Starline Mint USD $21.00 Buy It Now 24 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $103.99 Buy It Now 25 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES - I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER B/W IF I FELL - OZ PARLOPHONE 45 USD $12.05 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $71.50 Buy It Now 29 days
BEATLES 7'' PS If I Fell Holland HHR 130 very rare and TOUGH Dutch 45!! USD $65.06 Buy It Now 29 days
THE BEATLES 7' BRAZIL - I FEEL FINE // IF I FELL - MEGA RARE - ODEON 1965 USD $69.00 Buy It Now 29 days
THE BEATLES ? AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ? 1964 EX+ / EX+ PICTURE SLEEVE 5235 USD $96.00 Buy It Now 30 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 30 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"