IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

THE BEATLES if I fell OR 1964 ORIG DUTCH PS 45 7" SINGLE Parlophone GARAGE PSYCH USD $27.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - If I Fell, And I Love Her 45/7" Vinyl 1971 Apple Records USD $14.96 Buy It Now 23h 30m
Re 45 - BEATLES - If I Fell b/w And I Love Her Capitol 5235 strips EX USD $1.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $35.60 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES~If I Fell~1964 Pic Sleeve-EAST COAST PRESS~Nm Vinyl~CAPITOL USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatles 45-Orange Label 5235 - And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Beatles 45-Blue Starline Label X-6283 - And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles" If I Fell and I Love Her" 45 picture sleeve and record. USD $85.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL - PS&45 - CAPITOL 5235 - NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL FANTASY 45 PICTURE SLEEVE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
2 BEATLES If I Fell / And I 1964 US CAPITOL 45 & P/S EAST & WEST COAST ISSUES USD $39.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL/ AND I LOVE HER ( SCARCE DUTCH 7"PS 1964 ) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE FRENCH THE BEATLES EP ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $90.00 Buy It Now 6 days
45 "And I Love Her/If I Fell"-The Beatles w/Picture Sleeve-Capitol #5235 USD $180.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES If I Fell 7" VINYL UK Parlophone 1964 Export Issue Without Sold In Uk USD $150.48 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles 7" If I fell /And I love her 45 INDIA IMPORT PARLOPHONE 45-DPE.167 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. BEST SONG USD $20.56 [0 bids]
7" single; the beatles I should have known better / if I fell vg+ USD $13.45 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES RARE COURT JESTER COVER IF I FELL 7" VINYL 45 APPLE JAPAN ORIGINAL USD $35.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.70 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles 45 US Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $24.30 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL 7" VINYL USD $12.84 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES IF I FELL AND I LOVE HER 7 in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEM 17 ZB FSZ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles US 45 Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $12.55 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES~ IF I FELL~ AND I LOVE HER~ MONO~ NEAR MINT~STARLINE~ CAPITOL ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES "IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER" 45 STARLINE SERIES WITH STARLINE SLEEVE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL - US PRESS - 7" 45RPM VINYL RECORD - NOW PLAYING USD $8.66 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES If I Fell 7" VINYL UK Parlophone 1964 Export Issue Without Sold In Uk USD $160.13 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell - 45 - CDN - re - 60s pop rock oop L@@K USD $11.90 Buy It Now 16 days
The Beatles 2 Record Lot 45 s And I Love Her If I Fell ~ "IAM" Triangle Scranton USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell PS - JAPAN "RED WAX" - 7" 45RPM -First Press! USD $97.49 Buy It Now 18 days
VINTAGE BEATLES RECORDS 45 RPM LOT OF 4. A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. IF I FELL. USD $13.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Beatles If I Fell /And I Love Her Capitol Canada 45RPM VG USD $13.48 Buy It Now 21 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 22 days
*<* BEATLES SALE! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPAN EP/PICTURE SLV!! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell OR/330 7" JAPAN 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES Orig INDIA RARE 78 RPM If I Fell/And I love Her PARLOPHONE 10" EX- USD $2,219.26 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"