IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

45 "And I Love Her/If I Fell"-The Beatles w/Picture Sleeve-Capitol #5235 USD $180.00 Buy It Now 21h 24m
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles And I Love Her If I Fell 45 RPM Record w Pic Sleeve USD $30.99 [11 bids]
The Beatles And I Love Her Picture Sleeve 45 rpm If I Fell USD $14.50 [8 bids]
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles EP Record I Should Have Known Better If I Fell Parlophone Australia USD $11.09 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES RARE COURT JESTER COVER IF I FELL 7" VINYL 45 APPLE JAPAN ORIGINAL USD $35.00 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES~ IF I FELL~ AND I LOVE HER~ MONO~ NEAR MINT~STARLINE~ CAPITOL ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES And i Love Her/If I Fell 7" 45RPM w/Pic Sleeve CAPITAL RECORDS 5235 USD $99.95 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES--"AND I LOVE HER"--"IF I FELL"---  MINT  ---  APPLE # 5235 USD $5.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles-If I Fell /And I Love Her (VG+ starline) USD $13.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her / If I Fell - FRANCE - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM Single USD $19.34 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 record AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL, Capitol Target label USD $0.01 [0 bids]
Vintage Rare Beatles If I Fell / Rock & Roll Music 7" Parlophone SD5974 Sweden USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES- If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 RPM Capitol 5235 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 7 days
the beatles 1960s Music Song sheet IF I FELL   4 pages  john lennon ringo starr USD $7.83 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES and i love her / if i fell MONO STAR LINE JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles 2 Record Lot 45 s And I Love Her If I Fell ~ "IAM" Triangle Scranton USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Beatles 45 rpm And I Love Her/If I Fell Capitol Records USD $210.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES ~ SOMETHING NEW ~ Rare Classic Rock 8 Track Tapes TESTED IF I FELL USD $34.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Capitol Target #523545 45 : The Beatles ~ And I Love Her ~ If I Fell ~ 5235 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell - 45 - CDN - re - 60s pop rock oop [email protected]@K USD $11.24 Buy It Now 10 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell PS - JAPAN "RED WAX" - 7" 45RPM -First Press! USD $87.49 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles US 45 Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $11.60 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell 45 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her" / "If I Fell" Capitol 6283 VG+ 80's reissue USD $3.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" VINYL w PS Japan APPLE 1145 USD $23.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Beatles - All My Loving c/w If I Fell, Tell Me Why +1, AP/700 7" JAPAN EP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES "And I Love Her"/"If I Fell" NEW 45rpm USD $9.98 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $76.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $36.00 Buy It Now 14 days
The Beatles And I Love Her, If I Fell Japan 45 RED WAX Vinyl Record Odeon VG+ USD $101.80 Buy It Now 15 days
The Beatles: And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 RPM Capitol 5235 w/ Picture Sleeve USD $129.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Beatles - All My Loving / If I Fell RARE 7'' 45rpm GMSP 63 lot USD $7.90 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles 45 US Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $23.60 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles ?- And I Love Her / If I Fell 1964 Capitol 5235 45 Sleeve/Vinyl VG USD $43.50 Buy It Now 18 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I love her 45 5235 EC picture sleeve VG Record NM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 18 days
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE THE BEATLES "IF I FELL" AR-1145 7" 45 VINYL LP MINT JAPAN USD $55.00 Buy It Now 19 days
THE BEATLES Orig INDIA RARE 78 RPM If I Fell/And I love Her PARLOPHONE 10" EX- USD $2,639.12 Buy It Now 19 days
BEATLES on CAPITOL ~ IF I FELL / AND I LOVE HER ~ 1976 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE BEATLES And I love her / If I fell NM- CANADA CAPITOL 1983 Reissue RARE 45 7 USD $36.74 Buy It Now 20 days
*<* BEATLES SALE! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPAN EP/PICTURE SLV!! USD $18.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Beatles - If I Fell / And I Love Her - 45 RPM Record USD $8.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Beatles - If I Fell, And I Love Her 45/7" Vinyl 1971 Apple Records USD $19.95 Buy It Now 22 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $33.38 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES 1965 BRAZIL I FEEL FINE/ IF I FELL 7" EP 45 ODEON USD $33.24 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES IF I FELL/ TELL ME WHY EXPORT 1964 DP 562 USD $99.53 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES - I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER - IF I FELL- OZ 45 rpm RECORD USD $9.64 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES-And I Love Her & If I Fell 45-APPLE #5235-Lennon & McCartney USD $19.99 Buy It Now 24 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 RECORD RARE CAPITOL TARGET LABEL 5235 USD $21.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE BEATLES If I fell-And I Love Her 7" 45RPM TOLLIE RECORDS T-9008 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 Record & Picture Sleeve 5235 Capitol USD $95.00 Buy It Now 25 days
BEATLES, AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL - 7" 5235 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles 7" If I fell /And I love her 45 INDIA IMPORT PARLOPHONE 45-DPE.167 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 29 days
THE BEATLES 45 Picture Sleeve If I Fell And I Love Her CAPITOL A Hard Days Night USD $35.00 Buy It Now 29 days
The Beatles AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL USD $5.00 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"