IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

and i love her / if i fell 45 rpm singleand i love her / if i fell 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
Beatles And I Love Her, BW/ If I FellBeatles And I Love Her, BW/ If I Fell
Apple
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL - PS&45 - CAPITOL 5235 - NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 9h 42m
7" Single 45 P/S-THE BEATLES-I Feel Fine/If I Fell-1965-Original Brazil Edition USD $15.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL / AND I LOVE HER / SCARCE DUTCH 7"PS 1964 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles / US 45 Capitol 5235 - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Target label USD $7.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC / IF I FELL 1965 RARE SWEDEN 7" VINYL SD 5974 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE FRENCH EP THE BEATLES ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $95.38 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell. 1964 Japan 7" 1st Press 45. OR1145. EX USD $10.90 [6 bids]
The Beatles "And I Love Her/If I Fell" 45 Capitol X-6283 Mono Starline NM USD $8.00 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her FRANCE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Beatles,If I Fell,(5235),b/w And I Love Her,Company Sleeve,American pressing,7" USD $15.66 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $20.95 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 RECORD USD $2.50 [0 bids]
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES usa 45 AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL rock PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL VG+ VG+ 45 USD $80.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES 7" 1965 BRAZIL - I FEEL FINE - IF I FELL - Odeon ?- 7-1-3102 USD $29.50 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles 45 Record - If I Fell/And I Love Her - Captiol 5235 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles, "If I Fell" PS ONLY 45 Capitol 5235 West Coast USD $75.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES 7' BRAZIL - I FEEL FINE // IF I FELL - MEGA RARE - ODEON 1965 USD $69.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $69.50 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES ? AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ? 1964 EX+ / EX+ PICTURE SLEEVE 5235 USD $96.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 13 days
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL FANTASY CAPITOL SLEEVE #2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her/If I Fell" Apple 5235 Star VG 1971 w/ record sleeve USD $15.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Beatles R&R 45 (CAPITOL 5235) If I Fell/And I Love Her VG USD $10.00 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES 4 TRACK EP INC TELL ME WHY/IF I FELL 7" VINYL YELLOW PARLOPHONE USD $9.93 Buy It Now 22 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 22 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell 1981 Mono 45rpm VG++ USD $18.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.00 Buy It Now 23 days
BEATLES: Day Tripper / If I Fell 45 (Italy, PS, Day Tripper San Fransisco, 29th USD $25.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Beatles Compact 33 Japan 7" EP w PS MINT vinyl All My Loving If I Fell Tell Me USD $12.00 Buy It Now 23 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell 1971 45rpm VG+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES Rare SUBSIDIARY Record If I Fell & And I Love Her RIP George Martin USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $13.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / Tell Me Why UK export 7" Parlophone DP 562 1964 USD $81.74 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her/If I Fell 1964 45 w/ORIGINAL NM- Picture Sleeve RARE! USD $78.95 Buy It Now 26 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 26 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $37.46 Buy It Now 29 days
LP a hard day's night
LP please please me
LP revolver
LP rubber soul
~ USD $22.79
LP sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
LP with the beatles
LP yellow submarine
~ USD $19.15
More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(22%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"