IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

And I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeveAnd I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeve
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$75.00 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
If I Fell / And I Love HerIf I Fell / And I Love Her
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
THE BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT EP REISSUE IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER USD $7.80 [8 bids]
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL RED WAX USD $44.99 Buy It Now 22h 14m
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN ODEON RED WAX DIFF COVER RARE USD $80.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $117.02 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her / If I Fell" Rare 7" Capitol Records 5235 w/ Sleeve USD $14.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES usa 45 AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 7" Rock PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL USD $85.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $21.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - If I Fell / And I Love Her - 45 RPM Record Only VG USD $8.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell AR/500 7" JAPAN 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles, And I Love Her / If I Fell 5235 Capitol 45 PS USD $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $224.99 Buy It Now 7 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Capitol # 5235 US 45 RPM Vinyl USD $11.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Japan 45 Import With Picture Sleeve 400 Yen USD $44.99 Buy It Now 10 days
45 VINYL RECORD, THE BEATLES, AND I LOVE HER, IF I FELL, CAPITOL, 5235 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
The BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 rpm CAPITOL Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES - 60's Sheet Music - IF I FELL USD $21.84 Buy It Now 17 days
Beatles And i Love Her (Mono) / If i Fell (Mono) Star Line - 45 RPM VInyl USD $9.75 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 19 days
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - Japan - Toshiba USD $39.99 Buy It Now 21 days
"7"-The Beatles-If I fell/And I love Her~Rare 70's issue USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES:And I Love Her 2:28-If I Fell 2:18-Japan 7" Odeon Records OR-1145 PSL GF USD $74.98 Buy It Now 22 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
VG- The Beatles ~ And I Love Her (lo) / If I Fell (lo) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Vtg 1975 THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" 45 RPM~Single~Reissue 5235 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles 'If I Fell' 7" Vinyl 5235 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 23 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ORIGINAL 1964 U.S. PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY VG++ USD $101.98 Buy It Now 23 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER (JAPAN) 7" GREEN APPLE LABEL WITH IF I FELL JAPANESE USD $29.65 Buy It Now 24 days
* * BEATLES ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL +2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! * * USD $27.99 Buy It Now 24 days
1969 THE BEATLES-And I Love Her,If I Fell,capitol red & orange label 5235 45 USD $31.60 Buy It Now 24 days
The Beatles-If I Fell/And I Love Her 5235 original U.S. pressing USD $64.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles 1964 Two-Sided Hits "And I Love Her" & "If I Fell" Paul McCartney USD $7.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Beatles Original If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 w/Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL (CAPITOL 5235) PS SLEEVE NICE!!! USD $75.00 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 UK EXPORT 45 IF I FELL 1 G STAMPERS USD $54.59 Buy It Now 26 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $37.58 Buy It Now 27 days
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 28 days
LP a hard day's night
LP please please me
LP revolver
LP rubber soul
~ USD $22.22
LP sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
~ USD $22.22
LP the beatles (white album)
~ USD $27.77
LP with the beatles
LP yellow submarine
~ USD $18.67

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"