IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

And I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeveAnd I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeve
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$99.99 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
If I Fell / And I Love HerIf I Fell / And I Love Her
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
* * BEATLES ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL +2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! * * USD $27.99 Buy It Now 7h 13m
THE BEATLES 45 AND I LOVE HER BW IF I FELL ON ODEON 1145 JAPANESE PRESSING USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Beatles-If I Fell b/w And I Love Her(Near Mint) 45 USD $20.95 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES usa 45 AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 7" Rock PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL USD $85.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles,I Should Of Known Better & If I Fell,Tell Me Why & And I Love Her,7" USD $18.83 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles IF I FELL / AND I LOVE HER Parlophone Italy 45 QMSP 16365 BIEM USD $26.72 [0 bids]
BEATLES 45 AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC US CAPITOL PICTURE SLEEVE USD $21.00 [4 bids]
(1964) THE BEATLES And I Love Her/ If I Fell [45] Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $69.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES All My Loving/If I Fell RARE GREEK-ONLY 7'' SINGLE 45 rpm USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles US 45 Apple 5235 AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Beatles: And I Love Her / If I Fell [7" 45RPM 1964 Capitol 5235 East Coast PS] USD $50.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $38.93 Buy It Now 3 days
Vintage- The Beatles- 45 RPM Recording- "If I Fell/And I love Her" by Capitol USD $9.99 [0 bids]
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VINYL 45 Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell / Blue Capitol Starline label USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles-If I Fell/And I Love Her-Vinyl 45 w/WestCoast Picture Sleeve USD $7.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES (WORLD'S BEST SONG!) IF I FELL 1964 NORTHERN SONGS GRAND CONDITION USD $27.12 [0 bids]
45 rpm CLEAN Beatles Capitol Orange & Yellow Swirl AND I LOVE HER If I Fell USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm VG+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN ODEON RED WAX DIFF COVER RARE USD $129.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $113.07 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES JAPAN IMPORT 7" COMPACT 33 EP ALL MY LOVING / IF I FELL ODEON PRISTINE M USD $23.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $21.95 Buy It Now 10 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $249.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES EP PS If I Fell INDIA very rare GREEN LABEL GEP 8920 Original pressing! USD $128.15 Buy It Now 13 days
BEATLES 7'' PS If I Fell Holland HHR 130 very rare Dutch 45! USD $82.92 Buy It Now 13 days
Beatles 45 And I Love Her / If I Fell (Rock) Mint USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES Japan EP/7" ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/I'M HAPPY JUST TO USD $24.77 Buy It Now 13 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her/If I Fell" Original 45 Near Mint Capitol Records USD $49.99 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER DUTCH PRESS+LABEL SLEEVE PARLOPHONE HHR 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Japan 45 Import With Picture Sleeve 400 Yen USD $40.49 Buy It Now 16 days
Beatles Original If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 w/Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $110.00 Buy It Now 19 days
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 20 days
The BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 rpm CAPITOL Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Beat Rock 7" 45 - The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Apple - 5235 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 22 days
BEATLES LP- SOMETHING NEW - RIAA! MONO! W/"IF I FELL" FREE DOMESTIC S USD $24.95 Buy It Now 22 days
"7"-The Beatles-If I fell/And I love Her~Rare 70's issue USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Beatles And i Love Her (Mono) / If i Fell (Mono) Star Line - 45 RPM VInyl USD $9.75 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 24 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 25 days
And I Love Her b/w If I Fell The Beatles 45 Capitol 5235 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell AR/500 7" JAPAN 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell OR/400 7" JAPAN 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 25 days
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES, IF I FELL b/w AND I LOVE HER, Capitol target variation, VG+ USD $19.50 Buy It Now 27 days
BEATLES:And I Love Her 2:28-If I Fell 2:18-Japan 7" Odeon Records OR-1145 PSL GF USD $74.98 Buy It Now 27 days
BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL "JUKEBOX" 45 CAPITOL STARLINE UNPLAYED USD $17.50 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell rare 45 on APPLE label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 29 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER DUTCH PARLOPHONE PRESS HHR 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days
The Beatles 'If I Fell' 7" Vinyl 5235 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "THE BEATLES"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#202219) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 09, 2009

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"