IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

and i love her / if i fell 45 rpm singleand i love her / if i fell 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$12.97 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
Beatles And I Love Her, BW/ If I FellBeatles And I Love Her, BW/ If I Fell
Apple
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
Beatles The Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell CAPITOL 5235 VG++ 45rpm 1964 7in USD $7.99 [0 bids]
50m 4s
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $129.99 Buy It Now 5h 31m
THE BEATLES "And i love her-If i fell" RARE 7" ITALY PROMO JB USD $24.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER - IF I FELL - MACLEN MUSIC 45 RPM - NO SLEEVE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 18h 27m
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 21h 31m
RARE VINT 1964 BEATLES PICTURE SLEEVE & RECORD AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL - NICE! USD $19.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles 45 Record - If I Fell/And I Love Her - Captiol 5235 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER B/W IF I FELL - OZ PARLOPHONE 45 USD $14.93 Buy It Now 1 day
45 rpm 7 inch record BEATLES TARGET If I Fell & And I Love Her (49ii) NEAR MINT USD $24.95 [0 bids]
USD $44.95 Buy It Now
Beatles,If I Fell,(5235),b/w And I Love Her,Company Sleeve,American pressing,7" USD $18.83 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES If I Fell / Tell Me Why Parlophone UK export 45 rare USD $28.98 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 IF I FELL / AND I LOVE HER ~ Capitol VG USD $4.50 [0 bids]
Beatles 45 "And I Love Her/If I Fell" 1964 WITH Bonus EP USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $71.50 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles, "If I Fell" PS ONLY 45 Capitol 5235 West Coast USD $75.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES 7' BRAZIL - I FEEL FINE // IF I FELL - MEGA RARE - ODEON 1965 USD $69.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ? AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ? 1964 EX+ / EX+ PICTURE SLEEVE 5235 USD $96.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES - If I Fell / And I Love Her OR1145 Odeon Japan Toshiba USD $9.98 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her/If I Fell 1964 45 w/ORIGINAL NM- Picture Sleeve RARE! USD $78.95 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES "IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER" 45 WITH PICTURE SLEEVE USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Beatles Compact 33 Japan 7" EP w PS MINT vinyl All My Loving If I Fell Tell Me USD $25.00 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her/If I Fell" Apple 5235 Star VG 1971 w/ record sleeve USD $15.00 Buy It Now 14 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell 1981 Mono 45rpm VG++ USD $18.99 Buy It Now 14 days
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES Rare SUBSIDIARY Record If I Fell & And I Love Her RIP George Martin USD $39.99 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES ALL MY LOVING / IF I FELL ORIGINAL GREEK 45' PARLOPHONE RARE!!!! USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16 days
RARE FRENCH EP THE BEATLES ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 16 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $13.99 Buy It Now 17 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 17 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER SCARCE DUTCH PICTURE SLEEVE PARLOPHONE HHR 130 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $37.34 Buy It Now 20 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 UK EXPORT 45 IF I FELL / TELL ME WHY USD $57.97 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL - PS&45 - CAPITOL 5235 - NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL FANTASY CAPITOL SLEEVE #2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 21 days
VINTAGE STAR LINE 45 RECORD THE BEATLES IF I FELL AND I LOVE HER X-6283 USD $24.95 Buy It Now 22 days
THE BEATLES ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC / IF I FELL 1965 RARE SWEDEN 7" VINYL SD 5974 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles 'And I Love Her/If I Fell' Apple Records Label 7 Inch Single USD $4.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $101.47 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $20.95 Buy It Now 27 days
LOT OF 8X DUTCH THE BEATLES PS SINGLE 45 7" MONO Tell me why If I fell no reply USD $89.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"