IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

RARE FRENCH THE BEATLES EP ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 17h 20m
THE BEATLES ~ IF I FELL ** US CAPITOL 45 USD $1.31 [1 bids]
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $92.84 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES And i Love Her/If I Fell 7" 45RPM w/Pic Sleeve CAPITAL RECORDS 5235 USD $89.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - And I Love her / If I Fell 7" Picture Sleeve - 5235 - No Vinyl USD $5.50 [6 bids]
45 "And I Love Her/If I Fell"-The Beatles w/Picture Sleeve-Capitol #5235 USD $180.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles 7" If I fell /And I love her 45 INDIA IMPORT PARLOPHONE 45-DPE.167 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles "If I Fell" & "I Should Have Known Better" 1964 PARLOPHONE Oz 7" 45rpm USD $9.07 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. BEST SONG USD $21.21 [0 bids]
Beatles 45 rpm. " If I Fell / And I Love Her" west coast issue USD $44.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" 45 single PS Japan Apple AR-1045 USD $1.04 [2 bids]
BEATLES+ Original U S picture sleeve ONLY If I Fell / And I Love Her USD $19.99 [0 bids]
7" single; the beatles I should have known better / if I fell vg+ USD $12.84 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES RARE COURT JESTER COVER IF I FELL 7" VINYL 45 APPLE JAPAN ORIGINAL USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4 days
RARE FRENCH BEATLES EP ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES If I Fell UK export 45 w/ Sold In UK text rare misprint? Parlophone USD $59.68 [2 bids]
BEATLES Rock And Roll Music / If I Fell 45 7" single 1965 Sweden SD 5974 EX USD $14.90 [0 bids]
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.50 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES 45 RPM "And I Love Her" "If I Fell" VG+ to VG- condition USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. USD $13.25 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Beatles And I Love Her If I Fell EX MONO USD $8.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES - And I Love Her / If I Fell - 1964 Vintage Picture Sleeve - Mint!!! USD $119.63 Buy It Now 5 days
VINTAGE 1964 THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45rpm SINGLE 5235 RECORD USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles - 45 - Hold your Hand - I Saw her Standing There - If I Fell - 2 record USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Orig INDIA RARE 78 RPM If I Fell/And I love Her PARLOPHONE 10" EX- USD $2,999.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL 7" VINYL USD $13.25 Buy It Now 6 days
Lot 3 BEATLES Orig 60s If I Fell Yellow Submarine Saw Her Standing Capitol 45 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ODEON OR-1145 Japan Red Vinyl 7 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES~ IF I FELL~ AND I LOVE HER~ MONO~ NEAR MINT~STARLINE~ CAPITOL ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES "IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER" 45 STARLINE SERIES WITH STARLINE SLEEVE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles US 45 Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $12.35 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $76.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $36.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL - US PRESS - 7" 45RPM VINYL RECORD - NOW PLAYING USD $8.27 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles 2 Record Lot 45 s And I Love Her If I Fell ~ "IAM" Triangle Scranton USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell PS - JAPAN "RED WAX" - 7" 45RPM -First Press! USD $97.49 Buy It Now 14 days
The Beatles 45 US Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $24.10 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" VINYL w PS Japan APPLE 1145 USD $23.00 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 7" 45 Vinyl Record 5235 Capitol USD $15.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Capitol Target #523545 45 : The Beatles ~ And I Love Her ~ If I Fell ~ 5235 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles If I Fell/And I Love Her 7" 45RPM Album Record - TCC USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
*<* BEATLES SALE! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPAN EP/PICTURE SLV!! USD $18.99 Buy It Now 23 days
THE BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell - 45 - CDN - re - 60s pop rock oop [email protected]@K USD $11.71 Buy It Now 24 days
The Beatles - If I Fell, And I Love Her 45/7" Vinyl 1971 Apple Records USD $19.95 Buy It Now 26 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $33.99 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles" If I Fell and I Love Her" 45 picture sleeve and record. USD $85.00 Buy It Now 27 days
THE BEATLES-And I Love Her & If I Fell-Radio Station 45-CAPITOL #5235 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE BEATLES-And I Love Her & If I Fell 45-APPLE #5235-Lennon & McCartney USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
The Beatles Not for sale White Label If I fell EP Test Press 1G LPFB '64 USD $1,391.29 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"