IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

and i love her / if i fell 45 rpm singleand i love her / if i fell 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)

THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 on APPLE label EX/VG+ USD $6.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 7" vinyl Capitol 5235 Jukebox Record USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles,A Hards Day's Night-I Should Have Known Better & If I Fell,(GEP 8920),7" USD $11.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles,If I Fell,(5235),b/w And I Love Her,Company Sleeve,American pressing,7" USD $12.53 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $92.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Lp record - Odeon / Beatles if I fell - I feel fine - 33 compact brazil rare USD $39.00 [0 bids]
AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL(BEATLES) APPLE 45 RPM USD $7.50 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ~ AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL (1ST PRESS) 45 PS CAPITOL 5235 VG/EX USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles 45 Record - If I Fell/And I Love Her - Captiol 5235 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell 1964 *US* 7" Single 45RPM USD $6.50 [5 bids]
Vintage Beatles 45 "And I Love Her" / "If I Fell" 5235 Capitol USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES 1st PRESS EXPORT DP 562 1964 *IF I FELL/ TELL ME WHY* USD $13.14 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $20.95 Buy It Now 5 days
'64 BEATLES 45 RPM RECORD CAPITOL RECORDS 5235 IF I FELL / AND I LOVE HER-TESTED USD $4.24 Buy It Now 5 days
7" single; the beatles I should have known better / if I fell vg+ USD $13.02 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.42 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES 45 RPM RECORD CAPITOL RECORDS 5235 IF I FELL good used condition USD $2.00 [0 bids]
USD $2.60 Buy It Now
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her FRANCE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles 'If I Fell' Very Rare 1965 DOMESTIC press. 'Sold in the UK' wording!!!!! USD $7.28 [4 bids]
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her Picture Sleeve PS 45 RPM 7" Vinyl VG VG+ USD $59.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES"IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER"1964 CAP-5235 w/PS USD $40.00 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES 45 RPM w/PICTURE SLEEVE - CAPITOL 5235 - "AND I LOVE HER" + "IF I FELL" USD $50.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES 7' BRAZIL - I FEEL FINE // IF I FELL - MEGA RARE - ODEON 1965 USD $69.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES ? AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ? 1964 EX+ / EX+ PICTURE SLEEVE 5235 USD $96.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 12 days
RARE FRENCH EP THE BEATLES ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES usa 45 AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL rock PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL VG+ VG+ 45 USD $80.00 Buy It Now 12 days
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her/If I Fell 1964 45 w/ORIGINAL NM- Picture Sleeve RARE! USD $78.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $69.50 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL / ALL MY LOVING -GREEK 45' USD $14.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 1977 JAPAN ODEON 7" EAR-20247 USD $17.15 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE BEATLES ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC / IF I FELL 1965 RARE SWEDEN 7" VINYL SD 5974 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 18 days
THE BEATLES 7" 1965 BRAZIL - I FEEL FINE - IF I FELL - Odeon ?- 7-1-3102 USD $21.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 20 days
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Capitol Swirl 5235- 45 RPM USD $25.99 Buy It Now 22 days
BEATLES: Day Tripper / If I Fell 45 (Italy, PS, Day Tripper San Fransisco, 29th USD $25.00 Buy It Now 22 days
The Beatles. And I Love Her b/w If I Fell 1964 Capitol Swirl. w/o Subsid. 45 rpm USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Beatles. And I Love Her b/w If I Fell 1976 Capitol Label Solid. 45 rpm USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
THE BEATLES Rare SUBSIDIARY Record If I Fell & And I Love Her RIP George Martin USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles / Rare Picture Sleeve & 45 5235 / And I Love Her & If I Fell / NM+ USD $150.00 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES-I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER/IF I FELL-45 RPM USD $9.92 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her b/w If I Fell 45 CLEAN PIC SLEEVE ORIG CAPITOL 5235 USD $32.00 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles And I Love Her / If I fell US PS Original 7" USD $27.50 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles" If I Fell and I Love Her" 45 picture sleeve and record. USD $85.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL - PS&45 - CAPITOL 5235 - NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES if i fell / and i love her CAPITOL 45 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 29 days
The Beatles - If I Fell - Capitol 5235 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(22%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"