IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

The Beatles 7" If I fell /And I love her 45 INDIA IMPORT PARLOPHONE 45-DPE.167 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 10h 49m
THE BEATLES 45 Picture Sleeve If I Fell And I Love Her CAPITOL A Hard Days Night USD $35.00 Buy It Now 17h 38m
THE BEATLES And i Love Her/If I Fell 7" 45RPM w/Pic Sleeve CAPITAL RECORDS 5235 USD $89.95 Buy It Now 19h 28m
45 "And I Love Her/If I Fell"-The Beatles w/Picture Sleeve-Capitol #5235 USD $180.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES IF I FELL B/W AND I LOVE HER CAPITOL 45 W PS USD $19.50 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES Orig INDIA RARE 78 RPM If I Fell/And I love Her PARLOPHONE 10" EX- USD $2,999.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.63 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES 45 RPM "And I Love Her" "If I Fell" VG+ to VG- condition USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES-SOMETHING NEW(IF I FELL,& I LUV HER,HAPPY JUST 2 DANCE W U)APPLE ST-2108 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles EP Record I Should Have Known Better If I Fell Parlophone Australia USD $11.73 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her / If I Fell - FRANCE - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM Single USD $22.87 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 4 days
LOT OF 8--BEATLES RECORDS--IF I FELL--HOLD YOUR HAND--BUY ME LOVE--ELEANOR RIGBY USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 RPM RECORD USD $6.00 [2 bids]
THE BEATLES RARE COURT JESTER COVER IF I FELL 7" VINYL 45 APPLE JAPAN ORIGINAL USD $35.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES~ IF I FELL~ AND I LOVE HER~ MONO~ NEAR MINT~STARLINE~ CAPITOL ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles - All My Loving c/w If I Fell, Tell Me Why +1, AP/700 7" JAPAN EP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles-If I Fell /And I Love Her (VG+ starline) USD $13.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES 45 & PICTURE SLEEVE AND I LOVE HER b/w IF I FELL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles US 45 Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $11.95 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $76.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $36.00 Buy It Now 8 days
1964 The Beatles "If I Fell/And I Love Her" 45 RPM Record w/PS USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL - US PRESS - 7" 45RPM VINYL RECORD - NOW PLAYING USD $8.59 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles 45rpm " And I Love Her " & " If I Fell " VG USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC If I Fell NORTHERN SONGS LENNON USD $19.56 Buy It Now 10 days
The Beatles 2 Record Lot 45 s And I Love Her If I Fell ~ "IAM" Triangle Scranton USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES - And I Love Her/If I Fell PS - JAPAN "RED WAX" - 7" 45RPM -First Press! USD $97.49 Buy It Now 12 days
Vintage Rare Beatles If I Fell / Rock & Roll Music 7" Parlophone SD5974 Sweden USD $25.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell 45 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 13 days
RARE FRENCH BEATLES EP ODEON SOE 3756 IF I FELL USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Beatles 45 US Capitol X-6283 And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $23.95 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" VINYL w PS Japan APPLE 1145 USD $23.00 Buy It Now 15 days
The Beatles And I Love Her, If I Fell Japan 45 RED WAX Vinyl Record Odeon VG+ USD $92.10 Buy It Now 16 days
The Beatles And I Love Her/If I Fell 45rpm With Label Variation USD $9.00 Buy It Now 17 days
BEATLES 45 PICTURE SLEEVE "AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL" CAPITOL 5235 1964 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 19 days
BEATLES - "And I Love Her / If I Fell" - 1964 First Press - 7" - 45RPM - EX! USD $117.87 Buy It Now 20 days
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE THE BEATLES "IF I FELL" AR-1145 7" 45 VINYL LP MINT JAPAN USD $55.00 Buy It Now 20 days
BEATLES on CAPITOL ~ IF I FELL / AND I LOVE HER ~ 1976 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES And I love her / If I fell NM- CANADA CAPITOL 1983 Reissue RARE 45 7 USD $38.69 Buy It Now 21 days
*<* BEATLES SALE! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPAN EP/PICTURE SLV!! USD $18.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her /If I Fell 1977 JAPAN ODEON 7" NM NEAR MINT EAR-20247 USD $15.36 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles If I Fell/And I Love Her [both in mono] 45 RPM Capitol Records EX USD $8.00 Buy It Now 23 days
The Beatles - If I Fell, And I Love Her 45/7" Vinyl 1971 Apple Records USD $19.95 Buy It Now 24 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $35.29 Buy It Now 24 days
THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell AR-1145 Vinyl JAPAN USD $58.09 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles" If I Fell and I Love Her" 45 picture sleeve and record. USD $75.00 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES-And I Love Her & If I Fell-Radio Station 45-CAPITOL #5235 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES-And I Love Her & If I Fell 45-APPLE #5235-Lennon & McCartney USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles/If I Fell/1964 Parlophone 7" Single/Export Issue USD $111.81 Buy It Now 26 days
Beatles - If I Fell / And I Love Her - 45 Capital Target label USD $12.50 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES and i love her / if i fell MONO STAR LINE JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 27 days
BEATLES, AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL - 7" 5235 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"