IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

and i love her / if i fell 45 rpm singleand i love her / if i fell 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$7.60 (used)
And I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeveAnd I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeve
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$99.99 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
If I Fell / And I Love HerIf I Fell / And I Love Her
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 35m
VINYL 45 Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell / Blue Capitol Starline label USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
w SLEEVE The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm VG+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES "RED" JUKEBOX TITLE STRIPS - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL USD $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER 1964 CAPITOL 5235 W/PICTURE SLEEVE USD $5.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN ODEON RED WAX DIFF COVER RARE USD $129.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $114.53 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES JAPAN IMPORT 7" COMPACT 33 EP ALL MY LOVING / IF I FELL ODEON PRISTINE M USD $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES "A HARD DAYS NIGHT/IF I FELL / I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN..." SPAINISH EP 1964 USD $150.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES All My Loving/If I Fell RARE GREEK-ONLY 7'' SINGLE 45 rpm USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 Record Picture Sleeve Only Capital If I Fell/And I Love Her USD $9.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $21.95 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles - If I Fell / Tell Me Why - Export Issue 7" DP 562 USD $38.16 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles, And I Love Her / If I Fell 5235 Capitol 45 PS USD $99.99 Buy It Now 7 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $249.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES EP PS If I Fell INDIA very rare GREEN LABEL GEP 8920 Original pressing! USD $129.80 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES 7'' PS If I Fell Holland HHR 130 very rare Dutch 45! USD $83.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Beatles 45 And I Love Her / If I Fell (Rock) Mint USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL usa apple 5235 large centre not missing ! USD $38.18 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES Japan EP/7" ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/I'M HAPPY JUST TO USD $24.77 Buy It Now 9 days
Beatles,I Should Of Known Better & If I Fell,Tell Me Why & And I Love Her,7" USD $16.78 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER DUTCH PRESS+LABEL SLEEVE PARLOPHONE HHR 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Japan 45 Import With Picture Sle USD $40.49 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles, And I Love Her / If I Fell 5235 Capitol 45 PS USD $45.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her/If I Fell" Original 45 Near Mint Capitol Records USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES LP- SOMETHING NEW - RIAA! MONO! W/"IF I FELL" FREE DOMESTIC S USD $10.95 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16 days
w SLEEVE The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $5.00 Buy It Now 16 days
The BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 rpm CAPITOL Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
1969 THE BEATLES-And I Love Her,If I Fell,capitol red & orange label 5235 45 USD $71.10 Buy It Now 17 days
Beat Rock Vinyl 7" 45 - The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Apple - 5235 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Beatles And i Love Her (Mono) / If i Fell (Mono) Star Line - 45 RPM VInyl USD $9.75 Buy It Now 19 days
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 21 days
And I Love Her b/w If I Fell The Beatles 45 Capitol 5235 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell AR/500 7" JAPAN 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell OR/400 7" JAPAN 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Beatles Original If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 w/Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $110.00 Buy It Now 22 days
"7"-The Beatles-If I fell/And I love Her~Rare 70's issue USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22 days
BEATLES usa 45 AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 7" Rock PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL USD $85.00 Buy It Now 22 days
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVER HER & IF I FELL STARLINE 6283 MONO NEAR MINT USD $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days
BEATLES:And I Love Her 2:28-If I Fell 2:18-Japan 7" Odeon Records OR-1145 PSL GF USD $74.98 Buy It Now 23 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER DUTCH PARLOPHONE PRESS HHR 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles 'If I Fell' 7" Vinyl 5235 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Beatles 45 rpm Philippines 7" if i fell USD $40.00 Buy It Now 25 days
* * BEATLES ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL +2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! * * USD $27.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Keely Smith If I Fell 7" UK ORIG 1964 Beatles Cover Do You Want To Know A Secret USD $4.57 Buy It Now 27 days
The Beatles - John Lennon 'If I Fell' 12"x8" original print by Fr USD $9.15 Buy It Now 27 days
Beatles-If I Fell b/w And I Love Her(Near Mint) 45 USD $20.95 Buy It Now 27 days
BEATLES IF I FELL AND I LOVE HER 7 in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEM 17 ZB USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE BEATLES 7" VINYL 45 IF I FELL AND I LOVE HER NM PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL 5235 USD $139.99 Buy It Now 28 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $39.09 Buy It Now 29 days
LP a hard day's night
LP please please me
LP revolver
LP rubber soul
~ USD $22.08
LP sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
~ USD $22.08
LP the beatles (white album)
~ USD $27.60
LP with the beatles
LP yellow submarine
~ USD $18.56

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#202219) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 09, 2009

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"