IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

And I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeveAnd I Love Her / If I Fell; w/ picture sleeve
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$99.99 (used)
BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7"
Starline
Vinyl$9.95 (used)
If I Fell / And I Love HerIf I Fell / And I Love Her
Capitol 5235
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Beatles/John Lennon 'If I Fell' (12"x8") original mixed art print by Frett USD $9.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles And i Love Her (Mono) / If i Fell (Mono) Star Line - 45 RPM VInyl USD $9.75 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES All My Loving/If I Fell RARE GREEK-ONLY 7'' SINGLE 45 rpm USD $7.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES:I Feel Fine-If I Fell-Brasil 7" 1965 Odeon 7I-3102,33 RPM Orginal PCV USD $48.98 Buy It Now 3 days
VG- The Beatles ~ And I Love Her (lo) / If I Fell (lo) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ORIGINAL 1964 U.S. PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY VG++ USD $109.98 Buy It Now 4 days
7"-Single THE BEATLES - Tell Me Why / If I Fell (1964) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVER HER & IF I FELL STARLINE 6283 MONO NEAR MINT USD $9.49 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES:And I Love Her 2:28-If I Fell 2:18-Japan 7" Odeon Records OR-1145 PSL GF USD $74.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Vtg 1975 THE BEATLES And I Love Her / If I Fell 7" 45 RPM~Single~Reissue 5235 USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $9.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles 'If I Fell' 7" Vinyl 5235 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
* * BEATLES ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL +2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! * * USD $27.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES IF I FELL AND I LOVE HER 7 in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEM 17 ZB USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL/ AND I LOVE HER ( DUTCH PARL. HHR 130) 7"PS 1964 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES 45 And I Love Her / If I Fell w/ PIC SLV CAPITOL Original US press c1675 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Beatles Original If I Fell/And I Love Her 45 w/Picture Sleeve Capitol 5235 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Beatles-If I Fell b/w And I Love Her(Near Mint) 45 USD $20.95 Buy It Now 10 days
The Beatles 45 rpm Philippines 7" if i fell USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BEATLES EP I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell & And I Love Her 7" 45 rpm NEW USD $39.38 Buy It Now 11 days
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES: And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 (Japan, PS insert very sl cw obc, w/ com USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL RED WAX USD $49.99 Buy It Now 14 days
The Beatles ( And I Love Her If I Fell ) 45 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days
BEATLES "RED" JUKEBOX TITLE STRIPS - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL USD $1.50 Buy It Now 15 days
1969 THE BEATLES-And I Love Her,If I Fell,capitol red & orange label 5235 45 USD $39.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Beat Rock Vinyl 7" 45 - The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Apple - 5235 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN ODEON RED WAX DIFF COVER RARE USD $89.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $117.52 Buy It Now 16 days
"7"-The Beatles-If I fell/And I love Her~Rare 70's issue USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $21.95 Buy It Now 18 days
And I Love Her / If I Fell by Beatles Rock Starline 1964 near mint USD $9.95 Buy It Now 19 days
The Beatles, And I Love Her / If I Fell 5235 Capitol 45 PS USD $99.99 Buy It Now 19 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 7" JAPAN APPLE RED WAX ULTRA MEGA RARE!!!!!! USD $249.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Beatles 45 And I Love Her / If I Fell (Rock) Mint USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES: If I Fell / And I Love Her CAPITOL ORGANGE west coast NM- 45 rare! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES Japan EP/7" ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/I'M HAPPY JUST TO USD $24.77 Buy It Now 21 days
BEATLES IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER DUTCH PRESS+LABEL SLEEVE PARLOPHONE HHR 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Beatles And I Love Her / If I Fell Capitol # 5235 US 45 RPM Vinyl USD $11.99 Buy It Now 24 days
45 VINYL RECORD, THE BEATLES, AND I LOVE HER, IF I FELL, CAPITOL, 5235 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on Capitol Target Label USD $10.80 Buy It Now 28 days
The BEATLES AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL 45 rpm CAPITOL Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 29 days
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" CASSETTE YESTERDAY GIRL I NEED YOU MICHELLE IF I FELL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 29 days
LP a hard day's night
LP please please me
LP revolver
LP rubber soul
~ USD $21.78
LP sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
~ USD $21.78
LP the beatles (white album)
~ USD $27.23
LP with the beatles
LP yellow submarine
~ USD $18.30

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"