IF I FELL

Catalogue No. DP 562
Country of Origin England
Recording Details Takes 1-15 on 27th February 1964
Release Date 4th December 1964

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES If I Fell Music

BEATLES - ALL MY LOVING / IF I FELL - GMSP 63 - GREEK 7" USD $17.99 [0 bids]
USD $25.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. BEST SONG USD $20.16 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- And I Love Her / If I Fell - 45rpm - Capitol 5235 - Target USD $4.99 [1 bids]
Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell - Picture Sleeve - 7" 45RPM - First Press! USD $69.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles: And I Love Her / If I Fell 45 - Capitol 5235 Triangle USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - And I Love Her / If I Fell Vinyl 45 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES (If I Fell / And I Love Her / Tell Me Why) ROCK 45-EP RPM RECORD USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles 45 - Capitol 5235 - And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL / ALL MY LOVING -GREEK 45' USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles 45 & Picture Sleeve Capitol - And I Love Her/If I Fell Original 1964 USD $12.62 [4 bids]
BEATLES 45 PICTURE SLEEVE "AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL" CAPITOL 5235 1964 USD $99.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES "If I Fell, And I Love Her" 45 rpm rec+PS picture sleeve Capitol NM HEAR USD $25.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - IF I FELL 7" VINYL USD $12.60 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC "IF I FELL" 1964 NORTHERN SONGS LTD. USD $12.60 [0 bids]
The Beatles - And I Love Her c/w If I Fell OR/330 7" JAPAN 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles "And I Love Her & If I Fell" on Capitol 5235 Super Clean Sleeve RARE USD $99.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles If I Fell / And I Love Her 1964 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Beatles 45 Blue Starline A-6283 - If I Fell / And I Love Her USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $15.99 Buy It Now
Beatles 45 Orange Capitol 5235 - And I Love Her / If I Fell USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles A Hard Days Night 1964 LP VG+ Original Stereo UAS 6366 If I Fell USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES: Day Tripper / If I Fell 45 (Italy, PS, Day Tripper San Fransisco, 29th USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles . And I Love Her b/w If I Fell . 1964 Capitol 45 rpm VG w/o Subsid USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER/IF I FELL 45 RPM USD $6.88 Buy It Now 9 days
* * BEATLES! "ALL MY LOVING/IF I FELL" + 2: CLEAN M- JAPANESE EP/PICTURE SLEEVE! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC / IF I FELL 1965 RARE SWEDEN 7" VINYL SD 5974 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES AND I LOVE HER/ IF I FELL~MONO NM- STARLINE X-6283 w/SLEEVE~LENNON USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Beatles" If I Fell and I Love Her" 45 picture sleeve and record. USD $85.00 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES - AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL - PS&45 - CAPITOL 5235 - NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES usa 45 AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL rock PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL VG+ VG+ 45 USD $80.00 Buy It Now 16 days
BEATLES 7'' PS If I Fell Holland HHR 130 RARE and TOUGH EARLY Dutch COVER 45 USD $56.74 Buy It Now 17 days
THE BEATLES-IF I FELL-AND I LOVE HER-1964 Picture Sleeve & 45-CAPITOL #5235 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 17 days
The Beatles Something New 1964 LP Vinyl NM- Nice Original Press T 2108 If I Fell USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE BEATLES-IF I FELL-AND I LOVE HER- Picture Sleeve & 45-CAPITOL #5235 USD $42.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Beatles - If I Fell 7" Single 1964 / Indian USD $88.27 Buy It Now 19 days
THE BEATLES-45-ORIGINAL-CAPITOL-5235-IF I FELL-PICTURE SLEEVE-AWESOME CONDITION USD $35.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES " I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" "IF I FELL"TELL ME WHY " 45 RPM Record USD $20.95 Buy It Now 21 days
7" single; the beatles I should have known better / if I fell vg+ USD $12.72 Buy It Now 21 days
THE BEATLES AND I LOVE HER IF I FELL FANTASY 45 PICTURE SLEEVE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Beatles If I Fell,Tell me Why,... 4 songs 7" 45 Capitol Green Label Mexico USD $12.08 Buy It Now 22 days
THE BEATLES If I Fell / And I Love Her 45 on the ORANGE Capitol label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23 days
BEATLES Rock and Roll Music/If I Fell 45 RPM Parlophone Records VG USD $50.00 Buy It Now 24 days
The Beatles - And I Love Her/If I Fell - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $14.00 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BEATLES ~ AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ~ RARE 1969 CAPITOL TARGET 45 VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE BEATLES-IF I FELL/AND I LOVE HER-45-CAPITOL-5235-c1964-WITH PICTURE SLEEVE USD $55.00 Buy It Now 27 days
BEATLES 45 RPM w/PICTURE SLEEVE - CAPITOL 5235 - "AND I LOVE HER" + "IF I FELL" USD $50.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES ? AND I LOVE HER / IF I FELL ? 1964 EX+ / EX+ PICTURE SLEEVE 5235 USD $96.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ?1964 EX MONO 1E/1E MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $96.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BEATLES ? A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ? 1964 MONO 1BB/1BC MATRIX ? I CRY ? IF I FELL USD $56.00 Buy It Now 28 days
* * BEATLES IF I FELL/TELL ME WHY/AND I LOVE HER +1 MEXICO-only M- EP/SLEEVE!* * USD $17.99 Buy It Now 29 days
THE BEATLES: If I Fell / And I Love Her CAPITOL 70s Orange Mono X Series 45 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES If I Fell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(30%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

THE BEATLES If I Fell reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars The song "If I Fell" is maybe one of the best ballads The Beatles recorded, and maybe my favourite ballad from their songs. It has very good lead and backing vocals by Lennon and McCartney (with Paul singing the high notes), plus George Harrison`s very good 12 string electric guitar arrangements and playing. One of the best songs from their "A Hard Day`s Night" album, an album which was the only one which has only Lennon-McCartney compositions, and it is also maybe their best from their 1963-64 period.

"Tell Me Why", the B-side, is a more commercial song, which also has very good vocal arrangements by Lennon, McCartney and Harrison, plus a piano maybe played by George Martin.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "If I Fell"