HELLO GOODBYE

The Beatles Hello Goodbye album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Hello, Goodbye (3.30)
2. I Am The Walrus (4.35)

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye tabs

- John Lennon / guitars, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Label Parlophone
Catalogue No. R 5655
Matrix Numbers 7XCE 18433-1 (Hello Goodbye)
7XCE 18434-1 (Walrus)
Release Date 24th November 1967
U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 29th November 1967
Highest Position : 1 ... for 7 weeks from 6th December
Weeks in Chart : 12 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye Music

hello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm singlehello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$488.99
Hello GoodbyeHello Goodbye
Single
EMI Distribution 1989
Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna/The Inner Light, We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper, All You Need Is Love/Baby, You're A Rich Man, Yellow Submarine/Eleanor RigbyHello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna/The Inner Light, We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper, All You Need Is Love/Baby, You're A Rich Man, Yellow Submarine/Eleanor Rigby
Capitol Records, Apple Records 4KM-44309, 4KM-44311, 4KM-44316, 4KM-44317, 4KM-44318
Audio Cassette$69.99
Hello Goodbye by Beatles (1989-10-31)Hello Goodbye by Beatles (1989-10-31)
EMI Distribution

EX! THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 20TH ANNIVERSARY 7" Vinyl Picture Pic Disc USD $41.90 Buy It Now 2h 2m
the beatles hello goodbye picture single plays good USD $7.13 [6 bids]
THE BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS 7" VINYL RECORD R5655 USD $7.12 [4 bids]
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus, Capital Promo CD Digipak Rare! USD $53.00 Buy It Now 3h 2m
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (UK, 20th anniversary picture dis USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5h 3m
THE BEATLES "HELLO GOODBYE", 7" SINGLE, DANISH, 1967, RARE! USD $45.99 Buy It Now 14h 29m
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye/I'm The Walrus Italian 7" Parlophon MISPRESSED COVER USD $155.00 Buy It Now 17h 15m
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye/I'm The Walrus SOUTH AFRICA Parlophone PICTURE SLEEVE USD $115.00 Buy It Now 17h 18m
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM THE WALRUS HOLLAND Parlophone great picture sleeve ! USD $38.00 Buy It Now 17h 25m
THE BEATLES LADY HELLO GOODBYE/I'M THE WALRUS SWEDEN only PS with UK export 7"! USD $48.00 Buy It Now 17h 25m
45 RPM The Beatles CAPITOL Hello Goodbye- I AM The Walrus RE VG USD $3.00 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE 45 RPM PARLOPHONE R 5655 USD $9.04 Buy It Now 19h 32m
BEATLES HELLO, GOODBYE / I AM THE WALUS 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL BLACK WAX USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 14m
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE A0152 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 20h 20m
The Beatles Hello, Goodbye (16889) 7" Single 1967 Parlophone R 5655 USD $11.45 Buy It Now 21h 31m
THE BEATLES: HELLO GOODBYE #2056 ON CAPITOL RECORDS WITH IT'S PICTURE SLEEVE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $15.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles 45 r.p.m. I am a Walrus/ Hello Goodbye USD $4.53 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Hello goodbye / I am the walrus Decca contract press -1 matrix EX USD $9.04 [1 bids]
BEATLES / Hello, Goodbye 7" 45 RPM Picture Sleeve VINYL JAPAN PRESS EAR-20236 USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS PIC SLV USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM A WALRUS ORIGINAL CAPITOL MONO 45RPM RECORD NM- USD $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (Netherlands w/ PS, centre intact USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus - Parlophone reissue P/S USD $1.94 [0 bids]
Beatles . Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus . 1976 orange Capitol 45 rpm USD $10.97 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" 45rpm Capitol Records 2056-1967 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Hello Goodbye Promo Photo USD $35.00 [0 bids]
USD $75.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE MADE IN FRANCE EXCELLENT USD $45.27 Buy It Now 1 day
  THE BEATLES - I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE PIC SLEEVE Capitol Swirl 2056 USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES "I AM THE WALRUS" b/w "HELLO GOODBYE" 45 RPM. USD $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
L@@K THE BEATLES HELLO, GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS DECCA CONTRACT PRESS VG+ USD $3.22 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1967 I AM THE WALRUS & HELLO GOOD BYE CAPITOL 2056 45RPM VG++ EXCELLENT USD $27.96 Buy It Now 1 day
HELLO GOODBYE, I AM THE WALRUS, THE BEATLES ,LENNON, MCCARTNEY 45 RPM VINYL 7" USD $12.64 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES PROMO FRAMED SET LADY MADONNA ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE HELLO GOODBYE USD $400.00 Buy It Now 2 days
beatles - hello goodbye - capitol 2056 - 45rpm 1967 ref#21,549 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS " R 5655 USD $9.70 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye DANISH 7" 45 P/S Beat 1967 Parlophone USD $4.00 [1 bids]
PAUL McCARTNEY Japan PROMO ONLY 1 track CD official THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye USD $179.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles - I Am The Walrus/ Hello, Goodbye - ROCK 45 (Import) USD $14.97 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus / Hello Goodbye 45 Capitol USD $4.00 [0 bids]
USD $8.50 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING 1967 USD $19.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Hello Goodbye Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl (C1) USD $90.55 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT RARE LABEL FONT USD $45.27 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Hello, Goodbye UK 1st PARLOPHONE CONTRACT 45 7" USD $12.94 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 1967 PARLOPHONE R 5655 NM MINUS CONDITION SOLID CENTRE USD $6.46 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WAL.. RARE ODEON RECORD GERMANY 7" PS 45prm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE JUKE BOX STRIP MINT USD $2.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES . HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS 1967 Original issue . TV CREDIT USD $7.75 [0 bids]
BEATLES Hello Goodbye 7" VINYL US Capitol 1988 B/W I Am The Walrus (2056) USD $8.78 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Hello Goodbye Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl (C1) USD $77.61 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus - 7"Vinyl Single 45rpm Record NM USD $12.68 Buy It Now 3 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $11.58 Buy It Now 3 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $18.05 Buy It Now 3 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $20.64 Buy It Now 3 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $25.81 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye /Iam the walrus 45 from Japan or1838 USD $10.00 [0 bids]
USD $27.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES . HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS . Excellent + vinyl single USD $11.63 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES-I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE-CAPITOL RECORDS-2056-c1967-45 RPM USD $33.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES-I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE-CAPITOL RECORDS-2056-c1967-45 RPM USD $29.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye / I am The Walrus 7" Vinyl Re-Issue with T-shirt NIB USD $56.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye c/w I Am The Walrus OR/370 7" JAPAN 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES.HELLO GOODBYE.PARLOPHONE.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.94 [0 bids]
BEATLES/HELLO GOODBYE DECCA PRESSING ORIG UK R5655 USD $95.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ?- Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus (7") (F-G/NM) USD $10.34 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ?- Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus (7") (G-/NM) USD $10.34 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE reissue X0229 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ?- Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus (7") (G-/NM) USD $11.63 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye (Vinyl) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE c/w I AM THE WALRUS RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING 1967 USD $19.34 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ?- Hello, Goodbye (7") (VG/VG-) USD $11.63 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles ?- Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 7" single, French pressing USD $16.82 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus Japan 45 Import With Picture Sleeve USD $29.74 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES:Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus 7" Vinyl Single 1967 45rpm Parlophone USD $9.70 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles-Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus-Vinyl 45 w/Picture Sleeve USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES~ I AM THE WALRUS~ VG~ HELLO GOODBYE~ CAPITOL 2056~ ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Beatles, Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye 45 Parlophone Rec RP-5655B SEALED PIC DISC USD $29.98 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE YUGO FLEXI DISC 33rpm FROM DZUBOKS MAGAZINE 1968 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye 7inch Vinyl And Tshirt L/XL USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM The Beatles - I Am the Walrus/Hello Goodbye 2056 CAPITOL USD $3.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-HELLO, GOODBYE-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV FLEXI 7" 33rpm 1968-DZUBOKS EDITION USD $14.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 & Picture Sleeve from single collection-HELLO, GOODBYE/I AM THE W USD $17.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles ?- Hello Goodbye - 7" - Vinyl USD $10.35 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles - 1st pressing "Hello Goodbye/ I Am The Walrus" Capitol Canada USD $10.24 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles "HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS". Northern Songs, Sweden NCB 1967 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES-HELLO,GOODBYE/I'M THE WALRUS UK 7'' 1967 PLAIN SLEEVE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
the beatles-hello goodbye/i am the walrus USD $4.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles (I am The Walrus/Hello Goodbye)1967 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES-I AM THE WALRUS-HELLO GOODBYE- CAPITOL 5810-VINYL 4.0, SLEEVE 6.0 USD $70.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES ? I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE ? 1967 EX+ F1/F3 STUNNING 2056 USD $36.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES ? I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE ? 1967 RARE LABEl IMPORT R.5655 USD $46.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The beatles - hello goodbye 7" record clock birthday xmas gift USD $12.92 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles "I Am The Walrus bw Hello Goodbye"" Ex Parlophone R5655 USD $2.57 [0 bids]
The Beatles / Canada 45 / I Am The Walrus & Hello Goodbye Strong VG+++ USD $30.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE parl 67 -1-1 decca contract press 45 VG+ USD $20.69 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE parl 67 -1-1 decca contract press 45 VG USD $16.81 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE parl 67 -1-1 decca contract press 45 nr VG USD $12.92 Buy It Now 8 days
Beatles 45 Rpm Record- Hello Goodbye. USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
45 THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS **MINT VINYL* PS #20 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 9 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(37%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(47%)

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is a single release by UK rock act The Beatles. The single was released through Parlophone Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US in November 1967.

The A-side track "Hello, Goodbye" is a pleasant melodic pop song penned by Paul McCartney even though itīs credited to the Lennon/McCartney songwriting team. The B-side to the single is the psychadelic John Lennon penned "I Am The Walrus". There were Supposedly disputes over which of the two tracks should be the A-side track but Paul McCartney was backed by producer George Martin who felt that "Hello Goodbye" had more commercial potential than the more experimental "I Am The Walrus". The single went number 1 in both the US and the UK charts and stayed there for 7 weeks.

Both tracks appear on the US/Canadian album release of the "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)" album, while only "I Am The Walrus" was featured on the UK double EP release of "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)". The compositional quality of both tracks are high, and as a single release "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is quite interesting because the two tracks are so different in sound and style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Review by Guillermo
4 stars I think that 1967 was a great musical year for THE BEATLES, having previously released two great singles ("Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane", "All You Need is Love" / "Baby, You're a Rich Man") and a great album ("Sgt. Pepper's...."). In late 1967 they also were going to release in the U.K. a double-EP project with the songs from their "Magical Mystery Tour" film (with the film being very criticized, but at least the music of the film was better for some critics) and this "Hello, Goodbye" / "I Am the Walrus" single. In the U.S., all the songs from these singles and the double-EP were released in an LP titled "Magical Mystery Tour", with it being one of their best U.S. releases. All these songs have some Psychedelic influences, so they worked very well being released together in that LP in the U.S.

"Hello, Goodbye", composed by McCartney, is more accessible than "I Am The Walrus". It has a string arrangement done by George Martin. This song is a very clear example of how some songs from the band were mixed in Stereo by Martin, with the string arrangements apperaring in one channel, and the band's instruments in the other channel.

"I Am the Walrus", composed by Lennon, is more Psychedelic, more "dark" in lyrical content, more "mysterious", more heavy, and more elaborated in its recording. I prefer this song more than "Hello, Goodbye", being a very good example of Psychedelic music, even if the lyrics have no apparent sense, at least for me. It also has an orchestral arrangement done by Martin, plus some strange sound effects and other experiments used in its recording. It also became an influential song for other bands, with SPOOKY TOOTH recording their own heavy version of the song for their "The Last Puff" album in 1970, and with TEARS FOR FEARS's "Sowing the Seeds of Love" song from 1989 being very infuenced in style by "I Am the Walrus".

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Hello Goodbye"