HELLO GOODBYE

The Beatles Hello Goodbye album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Hello, Goodbye (3.30)
2. I Am The Walrus (4.35)

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye tabs

- John Lennon / guitars, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Label Parlophone
Catalogue No. R 5655
Matrix Numbers 7XCE 18433-1 (Hello Goodbye)
7XCE 18434-1 (Walrus)
Release Date 24th November 1967
U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 29th November 1967
Highest Position : 1 ... for 7 weeks from 6th December
Weeks in Chart : 12 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye Music

hello goodbye 45 rpm singlehello goodbye 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$8.41 (used)
hello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm singlehello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$488.99
Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna/The Inner Light, We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper, All You Need Is Love/Baby, You're A Rich Man, Yellow Submarine/Eleanor RigbyHello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna/The Inner Light, We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper, All You Need Is Love/Baby, You're A Rich Man, Yellow Submarine/Eleanor Rigby
Capitol Records, Apple Records 4KM-44309, 4KM-44311, 4KM-44316, 4KM-44317, 4KM-44318
Audio Cassette$29.99

BEATLES Hello goodbye French 45 Odeon FO 106 Hear USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE ITALY 7"+PS PARLOPHON RARE WHITE SLEEVE WITH MISPRESS QMSE USD $139.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus Capitol 2056 45 RPM USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 42m
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye 1987 UK 7" Vinyl PICTURE DISC EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $50.63 Buy It Now 16h 9m
The Beatles-Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus- Purple Capitol Label 45 USD $2.25 [2 bids]
The Beatles-Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus- Multi Color Capitol Label 45 USD $1.25 [2 bids]
The Beatles 45 I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE ~ Capitol VG- USD $3.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS usa apple 2056 7" single USD $25.32 Buy It Now 19h 53m
The Beatles I am the Walrus / Hello Goodbye [45] VG Capitol Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20h 23m
BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 2056 Vinyl 45 Rock Record PS EX 1967 USD $38.00 [0 bids]
21h
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM THE WALRUS DUTCH PICTURE SLEEVE PARLOPHONE R 5655 USD $15.11 Buy It Now 21h 3m
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT RARE LABEL FONT USD $44.30 Buy It Now 23h 56m
BEATLES 1997 SUMMER OF LOVE 3 CD PROMO SET PENNY LANE HELLO GOODBYE AND ONE MORE USD $69.99 [0 bids]
USD $99.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES 'HELLO GOODBYE' DENMARK / SCANDINAVIAN PS 45 USD $8.50 [2 bids]
THE BEATLES 'HELLO GOODBYE' DENMARK PS 45 USD $10.50 [2 bids]
THE BEATLES 'HELLO GOODBYE' SOUTH AFRICA 45 MISPELT BACK SIDE USD $3.25 [2 bids]
BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 7" single 1967 Sweden/UK R 5655 EX- USD $19.90 [0 bids]
Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus The Beatles France PS USD $3.99 [1 bids]
hello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm single, BEATLES,Good, Vinyl 45/7" with pi USD $30.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles. Hello Goodbye u.k 7" vinyl picture disc. Mint USD $12.03 [6 bids]
Beatles. Hello Goodbye 7" vinyl single. Germany. Near Mint USD $4.05 [4 bids]
Beatles. Hello Goodbye 7" vinyl single. France. Near Mint USD $4.05 [3 bids]
Beatles. Hello goodby 7" vinyl single. Belgium. Near Mint USD $1.52 [2 bids]
Beatles. Hello Goodbye 7" vinyl single. Sweden. Near Mint USD $4.05 [3 bids]
Beatles. Hello Goodbye 7" vinyl single. Spain USD $9.77 [4 bids]
The Beatles 45 Record Hello Goodbye - I Am The Walrus Capitol Canada USD $4.53 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus - US Picture Sleeve 45 rpm PS 7" USD $16.99 [0 bids]
Rare. The Beatles "Hello Goodbye /I'm The Walrus"1967,-1/-1 , MADE in FRANCE ! USD $31.65 [0 bids]
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE CAPITOL RECORDS 45 RPM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Ballad of John and Yoko Hello Goodbye R5655 R5786 reissue 7" vinyl 1970s USD $7.58 [0 bids]
The Beatles Hello Goodbye Promo Photo USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES * 7" VINYL* HELLO, GOODBYE * 1967 * R 5655 USD $1.25 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES hello, goodbye 7" vinyl record R 5655 USD $3.17 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE UNIQUE Yugoslavian FLEXI 5'' NM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye I Am The Walrus 2056 114-3II USD $5.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Hello Goodbye 7" VINYL US Capitol 1988 B/W I Am The Walrus (2056) USD $8.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles 7" vinyl single record Hello Goodbye Spanish DSOL66.082 ODEON 1967 USD $67.04 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles I Am The Walrus / Hello Goodbye U.S.Capitol Picture Sleeve 7" 1968 USD $27.50 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE ILLUSTRATION . Y61 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE PROMO JOHN LENNON & RINGO STARR . V23 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE PROMO GEORGE HARRISON PAUL MCCARTNEY V22 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE 1967 HELLO GOODBYE PROMO PHOTOSHOOT . APPROX A3 . P13 USD $8.85 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES+ Original U S picture sleeve ONLY Hello Goodbye / Walrus USD $15.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye XP10-2066 CD JAPAN USD $86.11 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Hello goodbye 1967 contract pressing 7" near MINT USD $4.05 [2 bids]
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " RARE FONTED ORIG UK 7" DECCA CONTRACT PRESS USD $37.97 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES Hello, goodbye/I'm the Walrus Danish Press. Denmark Parlophone 5655 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " SUPER ORIG UK 7" RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESS USD $25.31 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE DECCA PRESSING EXCELLENT + USD $37.97 Buy It Now 4 days
I Am The Walrus Hello Goodbye UK original 1967 vinyl 45 Beatles R5655 Parlophone USD $7.54 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $14.24 Buy It Now 4 days
MELODY MAKER 1967 NOV 11 BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE BAEZ USD $25.31 Buy It Now 4 days
the beatles - hello,goodbye - i am the walrus....1967 parlophone 45 USD $4.43 [0 bids]
EX! THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 20TH ANNIVERSARY 7" Vinyl Picture Pic Disc USD $41.01 Buy It Now 4 days
3x beatles singles all play ex hello goodbye i feel fine we can work it out USD $1.90 [2 bids]
4x beatles singles all play vg please please me hello goodbye cant buy me love USD $1.52 [2 bids]
The Beatles-Hello Goodbye/I Am The W.... 1968 Japan 7" 1st Press 45. OR1838. VG+ USD $2.79 [2 bids]
BEATLES HELLO-GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY NICE! USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Tribute to Beatles Hello Goodbye: Songs the Beatles Gave Aw CD USD $1.45 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye I am the Walrus 45 Record Vinyl 2056 Yellowish Apple USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Capitol 2056 - THE BEATLES - I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE - Vintage 45 Record USD $15.50 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES-hello goodbye/i am the walrus/45 picture SLEEVE - VINTAGE USD $25.50 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES HELLO, GOODBYE / I AM THE WALUS 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL BLACK WAX USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE A0152 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE , I AM THE WALRIUS " BELGIUM 4/PS5 - PARLOPHONE USD $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES Hello Goodbye SEALED Reissue Vinyl SINGLE L/XL T SHIRT Target Exclusive USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS PIC SLV USD $67.50 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM A WALRUS ORIGINAL CAPITOL MONO 45RPM RECORD NM- USD $44.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (Netherlands w/ PS, centre intact USD $50.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye * EMI ADVERT SLEEVE * 1ST PRESS rock60spop7beat45 USD $31.64 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles . Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus . 1976 orange Capitol 45 rpm USD $11.34 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles HELLO GOODBYE I AM THE WALRUS 1976 Capitol Orange label Los Angeles NICE USD $1.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles Hello, Goodbye (16889) 7" Single 1967 Parlophone R 5655 USD $10.76 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE 1967 HELLO GOODBYE PROMO PHOTOSHOOT . APPROX A3 . P6 USD $8.85 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye 1967 Germany 7" Odeon O 23 660 USD $4.43 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES 1967 I AM THE WALRUS & HELLO GOOD BYE CAPITOL 2056 45RPM VG++ EXCELLENT USD $27.96 Buy It Now 6 days
HELLO GOODBYE, I AM THE WALRUS, THE BEATLES ,LENNON, MCCARTNEY 45 RPM VINYL 7" USD $12.78 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES PROMO FRAMED SET LADY MADONNA ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE HELLO GOODBYE USD $400.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES 1976 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE NOT FOR SALE MANUFACTURERS PROPERTY USD $25.31 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES hello, goodbye 45 7'' SP Portugal PS PDP 5083 rare RED LABEL USD $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Beatles - I Am The Walrus/ Hello, Goodbye - ROCK 45 (Import) USD $17.97 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING 1967 USD $17.03 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT RARE LABEL FONT USD $44.30 Buy It Now 7 days
1967 Rock 45 THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye/ I Am The Walrus VG+ USD $10.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / SIMON & GARFUNKEL D.DEKKER 7/45 EP PORTUGAL PS 1970 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye / I am The Walrus 7" Vinyl Re-Issue with T-shirt NIB USD $56.99 Buy It Now 7 days
45 THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS **MINT VINYL* PS #20 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PAUL McCARTNEY Japan PROMO ONLY 1 track CD official THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye USD $179.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WAL.. RARE ODEON RECORD GERMANY 7" 45prm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 8 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $11.33 Buy It Now 8 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $15.13 Buy It Now 8 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $17.66 Buy It Now 8 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $20.19 Buy It Now 8 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $25.26 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES "I AM THE WALRUS" b/w "HELLO GOODBYE" 45 RPM. USD $13.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Beatles 45 & Picture Sleeve from single collection-HELLO, GOODBYE/I AM THE W USD $17.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 1967 USD $5.06 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE-CAPITOL RECORDS-2056-c1967-45 RPM USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(37%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(47%)

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is a single release by UK rock act The Beatles. The single was released through Parlophone Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US in November 1967.

The A-side track "Hello, Goodbye" is a pleasant melodic pop song penned by Paul McCartney even though itīs credited to the Lennon/McCartney songwriting team. The B-side to the single is the psychadelic John Lennon penned "I Am The Walrus". There were Supposedly disputes over which of the two tracks should be the A-side track but Paul McCartney was backed by producer George Martin who felt that "Hello Goodbye" had more commercial potential than the more experimental "I Am The Walrus". The single went number 1 in both the US and the UK charts and stayed there for 7 weeks.

Both tracks appear on the US/Canadian album release of the "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)" album, while only "I Am The Walrus" was featured on the UK double EP release of "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)". The compositional quality of both tracks are high, and as a single release "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is quite interesting because the two tracks are so different in sound and style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Review by Guillermo
4 stars I think that 1967 was a great musical year for THE BEATLES, having previously released two great singles ("Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane", "All You Need is Love" / "Baby, You're a Rich Man") and a great album ("Sgt. Pepper's...."). In late 1967 they also were going to release in the U.K. a double-EP project with the songs from their "Magical Mystery Tour" film (with the film being very criticized, but at least the music of the film was better for some critics) and this "Hello, Goodbye" / "I Am the Walrus" single. In the U.S., all the songs from these singles and the double-EP were released in an LP titled "Magical Mystery Tour", with it being one of their best U.S. releases. All these songs have some Psychedelic influences, so they worked very well being released together in that LP in the U.S.

"Hello, Goodbye", composed by McCartney, is more accessible than "I Am The Walrus". It has a string arrangement done by George Martin. This song is a very clear example of how some songs from the band were mixed in Stereo by Martin, with the string arrangements apperaring in one channel, and the band's instruments in the other channel.

"I Am the Walrus", composed by Lennon, is more Psychedelic, more "dark" in lyrical content, more "mysterious", more heavy, and more elaborated in its recording. I prefer this song more than "Hello, Goodbye", being a very good example of Psychedelic music, even if the lyrics have no apparent sense, at least for me. It also has an orchestral arrangement done by Martin, plus some strange sound effects and other experiments used in its recording. It also became an influential song for other bands, with SPOOKY TOOTH recording their own heavy version of the song for their "The Last Puff" album in 1970, and with TEARS FOR FEARS's "Sowing the Seeds of Love" song from 1989 being very infuenced in style by "I Am the Walrus".

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Hello Goodbye"