HELLO GOODBYE

The Beatles Hello Goodbye album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Hello, Goodbye (3.30)
2. I Am The Walrus (4.35)

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye tabs

- John Lennon / guitars, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Label Parlophone
Catalogue No. R 5655
Matrix Numbers 7XCE 18433-1 (Hello Goodbye)
7XCE 18434-1 (Walrus)
Release Date 24th November 1967
U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 29th November 1967
Highest Position : 1 ... for 7 weeks from 6th December
Weeks in Chart : 12 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye Music

hello goodbye 45 rpm singlehello goodbye 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$8.41 (used)
hello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm singlehello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$488.99

Beatles Hello Goodbye 7 inch & L/XL T-shirt USD $15.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles : Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus - UK Parlophone 7" PS R 5655 USD $3.94 [0 bids]
BEATLES: HELLO GOODBYE 45/7 R 5655 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 58m
THE BEATLES hello goodbye JAPAN 45 PS ODEON USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LOT OF 2 PARLOPHONE 45s NEW ZEALAND- HEY JUDE/ HELLO, GOODBYE RARE!! USD $25.00 Buy It Now 7h 15m
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus French 7" in picture sleeve Odeon USD $28.95 Buy It Now 16h 46m
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 1967 USD $5.15 [0 bids]
Beatles Singles Collection 1962 - 1970 7" Vinyl 45RPM Parlophone Records List 1 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 20h 55m
BEATLES HELLO,GOODBYE ODEON OR-1838 Japan Vinyl 7 USD $2.75 [4 bids]
BEATLES HELLO,GOODBYE ODEON OR-1838 Japan Vinyl 7 USD $2.82 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE 7" VINYL USD $8.35 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE APPLE AR-1838 Japan Vinyl 7 USD $3.83 [4 bids]
Hello, Goodbye THE BEATLES Part Of Single Collection. 45 RPM VGOOD Condition USD $6.42 [0 bids]
BEATLES - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus - 45RPM - RARE PROMO! - NOT FOR SALE! USD $141.90 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES ORIG 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE RARE LABEL FONT EXCELLENT USD $64.34 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Hello Goodbye Walrus 7" Rare Danish PS R5655 Psych 1967 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles 7-inch Vinyl & T-Shirt Package Hello Goodbye Black shirt L/XL USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES TAPE LOT Ticket To Ride Paperback Writer Hello Goodbye Lonely Hearts USD $26.62 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT ++ USD $51.47 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 1967 Capitol Vinyl Record USD $4.74 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Capitol 2056 45 rpm,1967 USD $9.95 [0 bids]
USD $13.50 Buy It Now
45 rpm CLEAN Beatles Capitol Orange & Yellow Swirl HELLO GOODBYE I Am the Walrus USD $7.50 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS usa apple 2056 7" single USD $25.74 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "HELLO GOODBYE", 7" SINGLE, DANISH, 1967, RARE! USD $27.59 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus" - Vinyl 45 Capitol Records 2056 USD $1.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES / 45 RPM RECORD & PIC SLEEVE / HELLO GOODBYE / CAPITOL 2056 USD $24.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES "Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus" 45 rpm vinyl record USD $5.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE MADE IN FRANCE EXCELLENT USD $51.47 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES - I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE - CAPITOL 2056 - 45 RECORD - VG USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES HOLA, ADIOS (HELLO, GOODBYE) RARE URUGUAY PRESS 7" USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 7" Single Australia !! USD $3.90 [0 bids]
The Beatles : Hello, Goodbye by Mirror Series (Paperback, 2010) USD $3.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles 45 - Capitol 2056 - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $8.99 Buy It Now
VTG BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE I AM THE WALRUS 2056 EAST COAST CAPITOL w SLEEVE USD $36.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles 45-Capitol Rainbow Label 2056-Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $16.99 Buy It Now
Beatles 45-Capitol 2056-Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus w/Pic Sleeve USD $12.99 [0 bids]
USD $22.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - Hello Goodbye / Im The Walrus - RARE MEXICO 45 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE b/w I AM THE WALRUS PICTURE SLEEVE #1 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE b/w I AM THE WALRUS PICTURE SLEEVE #2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE b/w I AM THE WALRUS PICTURE SLEEVE #3 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM THE WALRUS CAPITAL 2056 45 RPM & P/S USD $32.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ORIGINAL BEATLES HIT"I Am The Walrus" /"Hello Goodbye" 45-x 16160 RECORDS IN USA USD $49.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus PS - JAPAN - 7" 45RPM - Apple USD $38.47 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye" 7" Vinyl Single Plus T-Shirt Box Set New! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE Parl 67 Contract 45 EX USD $19.29 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles Rare 3 Inch Cd Single - Hello Goodbye USD $9.65 Buy It Now 5 days
the beatles - hello,goodbye - i am the walrus....1967 parlophone 45 USD $3.22 [1 bids]
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE ITALY 7"+PS PARLOPHON RARE WHITE SLEEVE WITH MISPRESS QMSE USD $129.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles I Am The Walrus / Hello Goodbye U.S.Capitol Picture Sleeve 7" 1968 USD $27.50 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye 1987 UK 7" Vinyl PICTURE DISC EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $51.47 Buy It Now 5 days
Beatles - Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus - Parlophone reissue P/S USD $1.93 [0 bids]
the beatles/hello goodbye USD $1.61 [0 bids]
The Beatles I am the Walrus / Hello Goodbye [45] VG Capitol Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM THE WALRUS DUTCH PICTURE SLEEVE PARLOPHONE R 5655 USD $15.74 Buy It Now 6 days
VINTAGE MINT THE BEATLES, I AM THE WALRUS, HELLO GOODBYE 45 RPM CAPITOL 2056 USD $24.95 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LADY HELLO GOODBYE/I'M THE WALRUS SWEDEN only PS with UK export 7"! USD $48.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM THE WALRUS HOLLAND Parlophone great picture sleeve ! USD $38.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES - I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE - RARE LABEL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
hello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm single, BEATLES,Good, Vinyl 45/7" with pi USD $30.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE - DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING PARLOPHONE R5655 / 1967 USD $7.72 Buy It Now 7 days
BEATLES (7") HELLO,GOODBYE /I AM THE WALRUS [GERMAN ODEON 45 RI 70S COME BACK]NM USD $25.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Beatles - Hello, Goodbye BRAZIL Single 7'' 1967 Odeon USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE UNIQUE Yugoslavian FLEXI 5'' NM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES Hello Goodbye 7" VINYL US Capitol 1988 B/W I Am The Walrus (2056) USD $8.74 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES Hello Goodbye 7" VINYL UK Parlophone 1967 4 Pronged Sold In Uk Text USD $20.90 Buy It Now 8 days
45< USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE PROMO GEORGE HARRISON PAUL MCCARTNEY V22 USD $6.42 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE PROMO JOHN LENNON & RINGO STARR . V23 USD $6.42 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE 1967 HELLO GOODBYE PROMO PHOTOSHOOT . APPROX A3 . P13 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE ILLUSTRATION . Y61 USD $6.42 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " RARE FONTED ORIG UK 7" DECCA CONTRACT PRESS USD $38.60 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES Hello, goodbye/I'm the Walrus Danish Press. Denmark Parlophone 5655 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " SUPER ORIG UK 7" RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESS USD $25.73 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS USA CAPITOL 2056 SCRANTON SLEEVE USD $24.95 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE DECCA PRESSING EXCELLENT + USD $38.60 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus / Hello Goodbye 45 Capitol vg USD $4.95 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $14.89 Buy It Now 9 days
MELODY MAKER 1967 NOV 11 BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE BAEZ USD $25.73 Buy It Now 9 days
EX! THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 20TH ANNIVERSARY 7" Vinyl Picture Pic Disc USD $44.01 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE I AM THE WALRUS 7" VINYL 1967 ORIGINAL AIRPLANE COVER USD $75.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye I am the Walrus 45 Record Vinyl 2056 Yellowish Apple USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE 1967 HELLO GOODBYE PROMO PHOTOSHOOT . APPROX A3 . P6 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE 45 RPM PARLOPHONE R 5655 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BEATLES HELLO, GOODBYE / I AM THE WALUS 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL BLACK WAX USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE A0152 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS PIC SLV USD $67.50 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM A WALRUS ORIGINAL CAPITOL MONO 45RPM RECORD NM- USD $44.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (Netherlands w/ PS, centre intact USD $50.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Beatles . Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus . 1976 orange Capitol 45 rpm USD $7.68 Buy It Now 11 days
the BEATLES Hello, Goodbye / I am the Walrus 1967 DUTCH PS NMINT VINYL SINGLE 7" USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles Hello, Goodbye (16889) 7" Single 1967 Parlophone R 5655 USD $10.50 Buy It Now 11 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus Capitol 2056 45 RPM USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES PROMO FRAMED SET LADY MADONNA ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE HELLO GOODBYE USD $400.00 Buy It Now 12 days
LOT OF 4 'THE BEATLES' HIT 45's+1P(Copy)[Hello Goodbye/I Am A Walrus] 60's USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES 1976 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE NOT FOR SALE MANUFACTURERS PROPERTY USD $25.73 Buy It Now 12 days
Beatles - I Am The Walrus/ Hello, Goodbye - ROCK 45 (Import) USD $29.95 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING 1967 USD $19.24 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES I am the walrus/hello goodbye PICTURE COVER Capitol 2056 VG USD $26.25 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT RARE LABEL FONT USD $45.04 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(37%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(47%)

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is a single release by UK rock act The Beatles. The single was released through Parlophone Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US in November 1967.

The A-side track "Hello, Goodbye" is a pleasant melodic pop song penned by Paul McCartney even though itīs credited to the Lennon/McCartney songwriting team. The B-side to the single is the psychadelic John Lennon penned "I Am The Walrus". There were Supposedly disputes over which of the two tracks should be the A-side track but Paul McCartney was backed by producer George Martin who felt that "Hello Goodbye" had more commercial potential than the more experimental "I Am The Walrus". The single went number 1 in both the US and the UK charts and stayed there for 7 weeks.

Both tracks appear on the US/Canadian album release of the "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)" album, while only "I Am The Walrus" was featured on the UK double EP release of "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)". The compositional quality of both tracks are high, and as a single release "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is quite interesting because the two tracks are so different in sound and style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Review by Guillermo
4 stars I think that 1967 was a great musical year for THE BEATLES, having previously released two great singles ("Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane", "All You Need is Love" / "Baby, You're a Rich Man") and a great album ("Sgt. Pepper's...."). In late 1967 they also were going to release in the U.K. a double-EP project with the songs from their "Magical Mystery Tour" film (with the film being very criticized, but at least the music of the film was better for some critics) and this "Hello, Goodbye" / "I Am the Walrus" single. In the U.S., all the songs from these singles and the double-EP were released in an LP titled "Magical Mystery Tour", with it being one of their best U.S. releases. All these songs have some Psychedelic influences, so they worked very well being released together in that LP in the U.S.

"Hello, Goodbye", composed by McCartney, is more accessible than "I Am The Walrus". It has a string arrangement done by George Martin. This song is a very clear example of how some songs from the band were mixed in Stereo by Martin, with the string arrangements apperaring in one channel, and the band's instruments in the other channel.

"I Am the Walrus", composed by Lennon, is more Psychedelic, more "dark" in lyrical content, more "mysterious", more heavy, and more elaborated in its recording. I prefer this song more than "Hello, Goodbye", being a very good example of Psychedelic music, even if the lyrics have no apparent sense, at least for me. It also has an orchestral arrangement done by Martin, plus some strange sound effects and other experiments used in its recording. It also became an influential song for other bands, with SPOOKY TOOTH recording their own heavy version of the song for their "The Last Puff" album in 1970, and with TEARS FOR FEARS's "Sowing the Seeds of Love" song from 1989 being very infuenced in style by "I Am the Walrus".

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Hello Goodbye"