LET IT BE

The Beatles Let It Be album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1970

1. Let It Be (3:50)
2. You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) (4:19)

Search THE BEATLES Let It Be lyrics

Entry Date : 14th March 1970
Highest Position : 2
Weeks in Chart : 9 Weeks
... and 1 Week from Oct. '70

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Let It Be Music

Let It BeLet It Be
Imports 2014
Let It BeLet It Be
Capitol
Vinyl$60.00
let it be / you know my name 45 rpm singlelet it be / you know my name 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$7.00 (used)
BEATLES:Real Case HasJust Begun-Switzerland LP 86 Core Ltd.PCV,Let It Be Session USD $74.98 Buy It Now 2h 3m
THE BEATLES Get Back and 22 Other Songs Import CD - 1969 Let It Be Sessions USD $14.99 [0 bids]
British Invasion-12", 33 RPM, THE BEATLES LET IT BE ALBUM SW-11922 1960 USD $21.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES "LET IT BE" WHITE VINYL UK APPLE PCS 7095 FIRST ISSUE CVR EX / VINYL NM USD $150.00 Buy It Now 2h 13m
The Beatles Let it Be Mini Lp Cd not Japanese USD $6.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES - LET IT BE - APPLE AR 34001 - BELL SOUND - NICE!!! USD $4.98 [1 bids]
Let It Be by Beatles Rock Capitol 1970 near mint USD $7.46 [0 bids]
USD $9.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles again LP cover with Let it Be album - Please read USD $7.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES let it be 2009 VINYL STICKER official merchandise USD $3.89 Buy It Now 2h 31m
THE BEATLES - LET IT BE - LP RECORD USD $10.93 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES LET IT BE OG STEREO GREEK EMI RECORDS LP YEX 773/4 3U/3U 2J062-04433 USD $7.80 [0 bids]
BEATLES ALBUMS Lot of 3 Records EUC 1 Owner/ Abbey Road, Sgt Peppers, Let it Be USD $50.00 [1 bids]
The Beatles ( Let it Be ) Ultra-Rare Swedish Red Coloured Vinyl MINT !!! USD $312.72 [0 bids]
USD $469.08 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES LET IT BE ALBUM RED APPLE LOGO ON BACK MATRIX 3U/3U PLAYS VERY WELL USD $46.89 [0 bids]
The Beatles **LOT of 4***LET IT BE*TICKET TO RIDE* APPLE Labels 7" 45's USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Beatles Singles Collection 1962 - 1970 7" Vinyl 45RPM Apple Records USD $46.89 Buy It Now 4h 9m
The Beatles Let It Be 12" LP Mexico Mexican Gatefold Record Import Vinyl USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LET IT BE - STEREO - EX / MINT USD $15.62 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Let It Be Red Apple AR 34001 LP Record Album USD $14.00 Buy It Now 4h 36m
BEATLES~LOT OF 4~ 3~ SLEEVES~1 APPLE VINLY RECORD~PICTURE SLEEVE LET IT BE USD $11.06 [11 bids]
The Beatles, 'Let It Be' [VINYL][1st Edition][1970][VG+][Apple Records] USD $15.00 [0 bids]
USD $20.00 Buy It Now
LET IT BE NAKED ALBUM THE BEATLES VINYL UNPLAYED MINT NEW SEALED APPLE AWESOME USD $54.71 [0 bids]
The Beatles (Orig. Red Apple VG+) "Let It Be" on Apple # AR -34001 See Pics! USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Let It Be (Original Soundtrack, 2003) 2 CD - FREE FASTPOST USD $13.96 Buy It Now 6h 19m
BEATLES LET IT BE JAPAN AUTHENTIC CD NEW 1998 OUT OF PRINT TOCP-51123 USD $45.99 Buy It Now 6h 26m
The Beatles Let It Be Record LP Apple Records 50-60s Rock VG+ Stereo USD $21.00 Buy It Now 6h 34m
THE BEATLES LP Let it Be 1970 Apple john lennon paul mccartney USD $9.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles Let it Be album cover, square small vinyl sticker PS6892 USD $2.63 Buy It Now 6h 51m
The Beatles "Let It Be" 1970 Vinyl LP, Excellent Condition, Apple Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Let It Be [Let It Be... Naked] by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2003, 2 Discs, Capitol) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7h 26m
Beatles "Let It Be" LP Original Pressing 1970, Red Apple Promo Cut Out, AR 34001 USD $79.99 [0 bids]
USD $199.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES-LET IT BE-APPLE-CAPITOL-RARE-45-SCRANTON-1970---NOT TMOQ/RSD/COLOR/BOX/ USD $21.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Let It Be/You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)45 Apple USD $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 18m
The Beatles Let It Be LP Original Apple 1970 USD $8.99 [1 bids]
Let It Be [LP] by Beatles (The) (Vinyl, Oct-1987, Capitol/EMI Records) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
The Beatles Let It Be - Apple - LP - AR34001 -1970 - VG+/G+ USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES LET IT BE 1983 CAPITOL SW 11922 FACTORY SEALED LP USD $79.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES LET IT BE BELL SOUND PHIL & RONNIE Apple AR 34001 GIFTY 1ST P LP MINT USD $69.99 [0 bids]
3 Vintage Beatles Albums Let It Be Abbey Road Second Album USD $6.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - Let It Be... Naked (2 Discs, Capitol) Complete !! cdp724359571324 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $18.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES Sg PEPPER LET IT BE 1967-1970 SOUNDTRACK 33 rpm record 5 albums USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $49.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES LET IT BE COLOURED FOUR FINE BONE CHINA THIMBLES -. MADE IN ENGLAND USD $31.26 [0 bids]
BEATLES "LET IT BE" Album Tin Metal Wall Hanging Plaque USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $7.99 Buy It Now
Let It Be by The Beatles (CD, 1987 UK Parlophone) USD $6.49 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES Let It Be / You Know My Name APPLE 45 & PS ~ Capitol logo ~ 2764 ~ USD $12.95 [0 bids]
USD $17.95 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Let It Be / You Know My Name single record Apple 2764 JOHN LENNON USD $14.95 Buy It Now 10h 43m
THE BEATLES LET IT BE JAPAN 1st ISSUE RED WAX LP NR USD $26.40 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES LET IT BE MADE IN JAPAN MINT OBI USD $55.33 Buy It Now 10h 58m
BEATLES BLUES various artists UK CD I'm Down COME TOGETHER Oh Darling -LET IT BE USD $5.95 [0 bids]
USD $8.95 Buy It Now
Beatles - Let It Be [CD New] REMASTERED DELUXE PACKAGE W/RARE PHOTOGRAPHS DOCU USD $11.88 Buy It Now 11h 14m
Beat Rock 7" 45 - The Beatles - Let It Be / You Know My Name (Look Up My Number USD $9.95 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Let It Be - Original Master Recording LP - Mobile Fidelity - MFSL USD $124.95 Buy It Now 11h 43m
THE BEATLES - LET IT BE ( CD ) 2009 EMI / APPLE DIGIPACK REMASTERED USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Karaoke Disc Beatles Hey Jude We Can Work It Out Let It Be Yesterday USD $4.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES 2 X CD - LET IT BE... NAKED - NEAR MINT USD $12.49 Buy It Now 14h 47m
THE BEATLES / Let It Be Japan 7"single You Know My Name APPLE AR-2461 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 15h 18m
Beatles Let It Be Japan Original Red Wax Vinyl LP OBI John Lennon Paul McCartney USD $169.99 Buy It Now 16h 27m
THE BEATLES Let It Be LP Original USA 1st AR 340001 Red Apple -Phil USD $70.35 Buy It Now 16h 48m
BEATLES songs I AM SAM soundtrack CD LET IT BE nowhere man STRAWBERRY FIELDS USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Beatles~Analogue OZ Reissue LP Let it be NM 80's Rock Pop Apple   USD $17.89 Buy It Now 19h 37m
The Beatles Let It Be APPLE 34001 ORIG Bell Sound Phil & Ronnie RARE NM VINYL USD $33.24 Buy It Now 19h 37m
THe Beatles-Apple 2764-Let it Be PS USD $60.00 Buy It Now 20h 9m
Let It Be Roberta: Roberta Flack Sings the Beatles cd signed autographed RARE USD $75.99 Buy It Now 20h 25m
THE BEATLES - Let it Be RARE SOUTH AFRICAN PRESSING! USD $65.00 Buy It Now 22h 3m
The Beatles: LET IT BE & YOU KNOW MY NAME WITH SLEEVE, APPLE # 2764 / LOOK USD $34.99 Buy It Now 22h 8m
Let It Be Roberta: Roberta Flack Sings the Beatles cd signed autographed USD $175.99 Buy It Now 22h 9m
BEATLES Let It Be LP 12 Track Export Early 80's Reissue Parlophone Logo On Back USD $56.29 Buy It Now 22h 34m
DAVID BYRON / ELTON JOHN Rare Avenue 7" EP Beatles Let It Be Uriah Heep AVE 91 USD $34.40 [12 bids]
LET IT BE NAKED The Beatles Album VINYL UNPLAYED MINT NEW APPLE FREE SINGLE ETC USD $59.40 Buy It Now 23h 35m
THE BEATLES LET IT BE LP PRESS IN COLOMBIA-ESTEREOFONICO CAT- T-100526 USD $79.00 Buy It Now 23h 45m
BEATLES LET IT BE PHOTO CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P USD $187.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Let It Be CD Holland import USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES, LET IT BE, LP VINYL RECORD USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LET IT BE / YOU KNOW MY NAME 7" 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1 27 NUMBER ONE'S : THE BEATLES 2000 CD SHE LOVES YOU HELP! HEY JUDE LET IT BE USD $5.46 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES 45rpm & Picture Sleeve Let It Be Apple AR 2461 Mint- USD $24.63 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Let It Be FRENCH Press APPLE Label PCS 7096 STEREO JOHN LENNON USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - LET IT BE - VINYL LP - REISSUE - CAPITOL SW 11922 - SEALED USD $20.50 [6 bids]
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO THE BEATLES let it be - you know m USD $43.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Let It Be [Let It Be... Naked] by The Beatles (CD) USD $3.99 [2 bids]
Rock 45 The Beatles - You Know My Name (Look Up My Number) / Let It Be On Bmi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock 45 The Beatles - Let It Be / You Know My Name (Look Up My Number) On Apple USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Let It Be Gold Disc. Autograph. Shiny Gold Vinyl. FREE UK POSTAGE USD $6.24 [0 bids]
Primus 1800 7" reel n- reel untested Beatles White Abbey Road Hey Jude Let It Be USD $4.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES LET IT BE FIRST ISSUE (AFTER BOX SET) 3U-3U MATRIX PLAYS NEAR MINT USD $40.64 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LET IT BE PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY IMPORT VERY GOOD + USD $2.33 [0 bids]
The Beatles - 1967-1970 (CD, 2 Discs, Fatbox, Capitol) Hey Jude, Let It Be - LN USD $3.95 [1 bids]
Beatles - Let It Be - 7" Single - USA - 1994 - Gold Vinyl - NEW USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - Let It Be - CD 1987 - CDP 7 46447 2 - Capitol EMI Parlophone USA USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Beatles Let it Be UK Import from Box Set Red Apple 2U Matrix rock RECORD LP USD $235.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Let it Be Album new Official 76mm x 76mm Fridge Magnet USD $4.30 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - LET IT BE - STEREO - 180 GRAM VINYL - M/M - 12" VINYL LP - 2012 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES- Let It Be...Naked- SEALED LP- + 7" 45 USD $48.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Let It Be [Digipak] [ECD] by Beatles (The) (CD, Sep-... USD $10.88 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Let It Be (stereo) b/w You Know My Name (mono) - Capitol - 45rpm USD $7.96 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles (1969) Let It Be... Naked [used CD] 2 Discs 2003 Apple USD $7.67 [0 bids]
USD $9.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES let it be Lp RECORD GATEFOLD THE BEATLES APPLE AR34001 USD $93.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Let It Be M- with Picture Sleeve USD $25.00 [0 bids]
1992 rare cd - The Let It Be Rehearsals Vol. 2 Part 1: Electric Set The Beatles USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
JOAN BAEZ 45 Let It Be / Poor Wayfaring Stranger (Beatles cover) - NM USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Let It Be ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(8%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

THE BEATLES Let It Be reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars My brothers say that I have a very good memory. Well, I still have a very good memory of several things which happened a very long time ago, and one of them was the first time that I listened to this single, in 1970. My father bought us for several years the singles which were very popular in the Radio in our city at that time. In fact, I think that the International Rock / Pop music in the sixties / early seventies had a lot of quality in many cases, with very good arrangements, and I think that the focus was more in selling music of very good quality.

The version of Let It Be released in this single is different to the one included in the Let It Be album, but in fact is the same take of the song, but several things are different: the master has two lead guitar parts recorded by George Harrison, one in 1969 (included in this single) and another recorded in 1970 (released in the album, with more distortion, and generally a better lead guitar part for the song). The single version was mixed by George Martin, and he mixed lower the horns parts that himself arranged. In the album version, mixed by Phil Spector, the horns are mixed higher and the song also has some echo added, a thing which can be listened very clearly in Ringo`s hi-hats at the start of the song. I like both versions of the song but I prefer Sector`s version a bit.

The B-side, called You Know My Name (Look Up the Number) is a funny Lennon`s song on which the only lyrics are the song title words repeated several times using different and funny voices. I can remember that when my brothers and me listened to this song for the very first time we were lauging a lot (very good childhood memories, I was a five years old boy then!). This song was in fact started in recordings in mid 1967. It had several parts, and in one of them the late Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones added a sax solo hich can be heard in this single version. The vocals were added by Lennon and McCartney until mid 1969, and then the song remained without use, until in late 1969 Lennon decided that he wanted it released in a Plastic Ono Band`s single, and he edited the song in Mono to less minutes in duration. This Plastic Ono Band`s single never was released (due to objections from the other members, being really a Beatles`recording), and finally it appeared in the B-side of this single. In The Beatles Anthology Vol. 3 there is another edit of this song, in Stereo. McCartney said in one interview included in the The Beatles Recording Sesions book (written by Mark Lewisohn) that this song is his favourite Beatles`song due to the craziness of it.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#202215) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 09, 2009

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Let It Be"