SYMPHONIC LIVE

Buy YES Music
Live, released in 2009

CD 1
1. Overture (2:30)
2. Close To The Edge (20:30)
3. Don't Go (4:29)
4. In The Presence Of (11:03)
5. The Gates Of Delirium (23:30)
6. Steve Howe Guitar Solo (6:25)

CD 2
1. Starship Trooper (12:18)
2. Magnification (7:23)
3. And You And I (11:15)
4. Ritual (28:21)
5. I've Seen All Good People (7:20)
6. Owner Of A Lonely Heart (5:48)
7. Roundabout (6:28)

with
- Tom Brislin / keyboards
- Wilhelm Keitel / orchestra conductor

Eagle Records ER 20152-2

Thanks to Evolver for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Symphonic Live Music

30m 57s
27 VARIOUS lp Yes Indeed SEALED US $17.99 Buy It Now 32m 39s
Celebration: Completely Yes - Near Perfect US $16.21 Buy It Now 32m 48s
YES NICE - WARM GUN NEW CD US $22.86 Buy It Now 32m 56s
JON ANDERSON Song Of Seven ATLANTIC RECORDS 1980 Near Mint YES US $15.99 Buy It Now 38m 25s
Yes Time and a Word Expanded and Remastered CD Progressive Rock Music Album New US $11.92 Buy It Now 40m 11s
Asia CD Aria sealed new Roger Dean art Geoff Downes John Payne Yes Buggles 1995 US $3.99 [0 bids]
43m 24s
RICK WAKEMAN Six Wives Of Henry VIII QUADRAPHONIC Quad Near Mint YES! US $99.95 Buy It Now 48m 18s
YES:GOING FOR THE ONE/AWAKEN Pt.1:(ATLANTIC 1977) EX US $22.16 Buy It Now 49m 37s
YES -- Fragile -- 1972 LP release US $5.00 Buy It Now 52m 9s
(AE943) Langhorne Slim, Say Yes - DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 52m 21s
THE SENSATIONS Yes Sir, That's My Baby / Sympathy R&B-SOUL 45 RPM RECORD US $12.00 Buy It Now 54m 10s
Sealed Record Original Soundtrack Luciano Pavarotti Yes, Giorgio LP Album 1982 US $9.99 [0 bids]
54m 28s
MELISSA ETHERIDGE YES I AM 1993 CD ISLAND US $4.00 Buy It Now 59m 52s
YES, THE YES ALBUM, EARLY VICTOR COMPANY OF JAPAN PRESSING, NON-REMASTER, US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h
Yes 90125 Live The Solos LP Near Mint vinyl US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h
Teri DeSario w/K.C., Yes, I'm Ready/With Your Love 45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
YES - GOING FOR THE ONE, 1977 Atlantic / SD 19106, Psyche Prog US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
(CD) YES - The Yes Album / Early Pressing / Made In Germany / 7567-81530-2 US $35.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Friends & Relatives: Deluxe Edition by Yes CD Roundabout Owner of a Lonely Heart US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Yes: Selections From In A Word box set SAMPLER (Rhino PRCD400059) LIKE NEW US $5.00 [0 bids]
CD 90125 Yes 9 Songs ATCO Records Release Date 1983 Lyrics Booklet US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Soul 45 CHI-LITES Yes, I'm Ready (If I Don't Get To Go) on Brunswick US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
The Ultimate Yes 35th Anniversary Collection CD Rock Music Album Brand New US $23.86 Buy It Now 1h 15m
90125 [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Feb-2004, Elektra (Label)) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Yes Going For The One LP NM SD19106 1977 Atlantic Records US $16.95 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Lot of (4) YES LP records Classic yes, 90125, Tormato , Yes Songs double album US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Yes 4 Lp Lot Yes Album, Fragile, Tormato, 90125 Classic Prog Rock US $25.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
(DI649) Yes Sir Boss, Desperation State EP - 2012 DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 1h 28m
YES "OWNER OF A LONELY HEART / OUR SONG" 45 US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 34m
YES Japan 1980 White Label Promo NM LP DRAMA US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
YES - YESSONGS (3 lp's) - DOUBLE GATEFOLD - RARE - ARGENTINA (6pics) US $50.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Yes 1970 SEALED LP Time and a Word Brans New Original Vinyl Album (1970) *L@@K US $36.50 [0 bids]
CD - MELISSA ETHERIDGE - YES I AM 1993 ISLAND ROCK US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES - Union (CD, Apr-1991, Arista) ARCD-8643 US $6.29 Buy It Now 1h 56m
TITIYO-MY BODY SAYS YES 3 MIXES-ARISTA AD-2223 NM 12" US $5.98 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Yes-The Yes Album 1971 Atlantic Records SD 8283 1st Press Gatefold EX/EX US $5.00 [0 bids]
Talk by Yes (CD, Mar-1994, Victory Records (USA)) US $1.99 [2 bids]
Yes Live 2CD The Wizard Of Yes Columbia MD 8/17/1972 not TMOQ Highland US $24.99 [0 bids]
ETON CROP - Yes Please Bob - ROCK - LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Happy Mondays - Yes Please! - New 1992 Elektra CD! US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Leather Strip Yes: I'm Limited, Vol. 3 2CD NEW Metropolis ships fast US $3.99 [0 bids]
"GOING FOR THE ONE" YES LP VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
7"-Single ASIA - Heat Of The Moment (1982) YES ELP KING CRIMSON / PROMO PS US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Yes Symphonic Live 2009 CD Rock Music Album Brand New US $13.63 Buy It Now 2h 22m
Yes by Pet Shop Boys (CD, Apr-2009, Astralwerks) US $0.99 [0 bids]
COLDCUT FEAT:LISA STANSFIELD - PEOPLE HOLD ON/YES,YES,YES (CCUT 5) UK 1989 7'' US $3.39 Buy It Now 2h 26m
LITTLE MOTHERS - YES! / PICTURE GIRL (ISLAND IS 752) UK 1999 7" SINGLE US $3.39 Buy It Now 2h 26m
(CQ776) Colourmusic, Yes! - 2011 DJ CD US $3.39 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Yes Live 2CD Guessing Problems Only Glasgow , Scotland 9/4/72 not TMOQ Highland US $24.99 [0 bids]
Yes Live CD Roundabout Boston 1974 Wembley 1978 not TMOQ US $12.99 [0 bids]
St. Paul's FBH Mass Choir - Yes, To That Home! - New Gospel Music CD! US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Yes Close To The Edge Vinyl LP Record Piros US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
CD - Just Say Yes: Sire's Winter CD Music Sampler by Various Artists (Sire) US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
TOMMY DORSEY, YES INDEED - MONO LP US $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
VINYL LP Yes - 9012Live The Solos Atco 90474 1 US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN - MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR Symph Prog Yes Near Mint Plus US $6.55 [0 bids]
YES tape cassette TALK 1994 Victory Music US $8.34 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Big Generator by Yes (Cassette, Jul-1987, Atco (USA)) US $8.33 Buy It Now 2h 49m
JOE BUDDEN Fire (Yes, Yes Y'All) Feat. Busta Rhymes (2003 6-track promo CD singl US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Yes WONDEROUS STORIES Best Of 20 Track Collection CLOSE TO THE EDGE Sealed 2 CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
Yes - The Yes Album Paper Label Portuguese Issue Cassette Tape - TESTED US $6.82 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Keys to Ascension by Yes (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs, ) US $2.99 [1 bids]
SACD Going for the One [Super Audio] by Yes (CD, May-2013, Audio Fidelity) US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
SACD Close to the Edge by Yes (CD, Dec-2012, Audio Fidelity) US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
HK POP TWINS 1+1 YES 2 ART BOOK + 2 VCD+ POSTER BOXSET US $129.99 Buy It Now 3h
YES Live Triple PROMO ONLY Box 1992 lp US $59.99 Buy It Now 3h
Anderson,Bruford,Wakeman,Howe-Yes US $1.99 [0 bids]
(CU317) FC Kahuna, Machine Says Yes - 2002 DJ CD US $4.18 Buy It Now 3h 5m
JON ANDERSON Animation LP Atlantic 1982 Art Rock YES US $6.95 Buy It Now 3h 7m
YES ~ GOING FOR THE ONE ~ 1977 A/A 1ST PRESS W/ TRI-FOLD GATED JACKET ~ M/NM US $3.00 [0 bids]
(BW690) Fem Fel, Yes Closed - DJ CD US $4.69 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $0.01 [0 bids]
BILL COSBY Yes Yes Yes / Ben 45 rpm CAPITOL 1976 Comedy Parody Soul R US $7.95 Buy It Now 3h 17m
Yes We Can Can: The Best of the Blue Thumb Recordings by The Pointer Sisters... US $3.35 Buy It Now 3h 19m
MELISSA ETHERIDGE "Yes I Am" (CD, 1993, Island) US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Steve Howe Concert Program Handout The Pulling Strings Tour Yes US $3.99 [0 bids]
YES Going For The One LP Gatefold Atlantic 1977 w/ Inner Sleeve Progressive Rock US $8.95 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Reggae 12 IN LITTLE JOHN Yes Mama NM Jamaica EB501 US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Nelson Rangell - Yes, Then Yes (CD, Feb-1994, GRP) - LIKE NEW! US $4.69 [0 bids]
YES Classic Yes 7" PROMO BONUS SINGLE ONLY Atlantic 1981 Live ROUNDABOUT US $6.95 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Yes - Fragile (Cassette, Atlantic CS 19132) SEALED New In Shrink Label US $8.99 [1 bids]
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet (Run Baby Run) - 1 Track Promo CD Single US $3.00 [0 bids]
Devastations Yes, U CD new sealed US $3.74 Buy It Now 3h 39m
MELISSA ETHERIDGE Cassette 3xTAPES Lot BRAVE AND CRAZY Yes I Am COUNTRY Music US $4.44 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Yoko Ono - Yes, I'm a Witch- U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! Cat Power Porcupine Tree US $15.98 Buy It Now 3h 44m
YES BIG GENERATOR LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Procol Harum whiter shade of pale vinyl LP VG+ moody blues yes jethro tull NICE! US $14.99 [0 bids]
YES-FLY FROM HERE-JAPAN SHM-CD DVD LIMITED ED ADVANCED BONUS TRACK J25 US $44.99 Buy It Now 3h 49m
(CW550) Dar Lyth, Oh No He Isnt! Oh Yes He Is! - DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $1.75 [0 bids]
Jon Anderson (YES) The More You Know CD new and sealed Purple Pyramid US $0.49 [0 bids]
4h
NU SHOOZ SHOULD I SAY YES / MONTECARLO NITE 45 RPM VG COND. US $8.00 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Marillion Between You And Me CD Single Rare Mint Genesis Yes Fish Pendragon US $59.99 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Marillion FRC 13 Live CD Brave Made Again Tour Fish Rush Yes Dream Theater US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 2m
(CW600) The Fresh & Onlys, Yes Or No - DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Ruth Brown-Yes Sir That's My Baby / What Happened to You 7" 45 soul blues R US $3.99 [0 bids]
RICKY NELSON Sweeter Than You & Yes Sir, That's My Baby 7" ps lot picture sleeve US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
SILENT NATION Asia ELP Ltd. like NEW CD Yes Uriah Heep Kansas Europe US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Asia - Live In Nottingham (European Import) CD Yes Ac/dc Emerson Lake Palmer US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Symphonic Live ratings distribution

YES Symphonic Live reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars Another live Yes album? Do we need another one?

This is the CD version od the DVD released back in 2002 (which I haven't seen).

Is this Yes with an orchestra instead of a keyboard player? NO! The orchestra fills in for much of the absence of a full-fledged Yes keyboardist, but Tom Brislin fill in nicely for many of the necessary keyboard parts.

So let's go:

Skip track 1, Overture, it's just the tape played while the band enters - you've heard this before.

Close To The Edge starts out a bit sloppy. It's too bad they start with this song, as it's obvious that the band is not fully warmed up until about halfway through the song. The final verses and choruses are spectacular, with Squire & Howe playing as intricately as ever. Brislin does a nice job on the keyboard solo, but I would prefer if he had not tried so hard to play Wakeman's solo note-for-note.

Don't Go and In The Presence Of are nice renditions of songs from the Magnification album, and provide a nice warm up to the highlight of the first disk, The Gates Of Delirium. The orchestra does quite a bit to make this song very large sounding. Squire, Howe and White all play this one with a fury I've never heard from them before. This one is going right to my MP3 player.

The obligatory Steve Howe guitar solo ends the first disk. Doesn't he get tire of playing Mood For A Day at every show?

Disk 2 begins with fine performances of Starship Trooper and Magnification. And You And I benefits the most from the orchestra, with the arrangement bringing this old piece, which I had been tired of hearing, back to life.

I'm going to commit blasphemy here. I'll admit that I never could appreciate TFTO. The performances on all 4 track to me sounded drab and lifeless. The compositions are nice enough, but the original recordings sound forced, and at times, dull. The performance here of Ritual makes me want to revisit the album. Here, the orchestra brings the piece to life. And again, Howe and Squire play this piece like I've never heard them play before.

I've Seen All Good People is played straightforward, and the performance of Owner Of A Lonely Heart shows why the band usually played an acoutic, shortened version since Trevor Rabin left the band. Howe just doesn't have the same flair with the guitar synth.

And who could ever complain about Roundabout?

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#204376) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review by Menswear
5 stars It was my first seen show on DVD.

At first, the're wasn't a lot of shows on Dvd available, but this one was some of the first. In terms of quality, this show was above the others since it isn't a VHS rehash. It made me love Yes a lot more, most of the songs are really up-lifted with the use of the symphonic orchestra: Long Distance Runaround, Gates of Delirium and And You and I are simply to die for. I watched it so many times, and yet listening to the newest songs is still fun, like Don't Go and Magnification.

The band is at is very best mood, especially Anderson with some humor all along the way. He interacts very well with the crowd, lots of years of experience I guess. His voice is top-notch, bringing tears to my eyes a few times, especially in Soon from the Relayer album. If Steve Howe didn't prove you his legendary talent, this DVD will. His solo acts are troubadouresqly wonderful; just watch it. And by the way, the kid Tom Brislin on the keyboards is making it sound so easy, it's almost frustrating to watch! He sure nails the whole thing without breaking a sweat!

A classic in my own book.

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#204584) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 27, 2009

Review by TheGazzardian
3 stars Yes' contribution to progressive rock in 2009 is a CD version of a concert that they recorded in 2001 and that has been available for some time on DVD. Probably intended to cash in on all the listeners who didn't get the limited edition of the DVD that came with CDs as well, this album seems somewhat uninspired in its timing.

Every track on this album has been released on a previous Yes live album, with the exception of Overture (the introduction they used during their symphonic tour) and Don't Go, which is not the best song Yes has done in recent years, although mildly fun. It does benefit from the inclusion of many of Yes' better epics, including complete versions of Close To The Edge, The Gates of Delirium, and Ritual. Close to the Edge has been done at least twice before (Yessongs, Keys to Ascension 2), and Gates of Delirium and Ritual were both released on Yesshows.

What makes this album worth purchasing, however, is the existence of an orchestra backing Yes up. The fact that they chose to play three of their most cherished epics, despite being previously released, only adds to the value of this collection. The orchestra makes these songs new and fresh again, even in 2009 (unless you owned the DVD). And the song collection is pretty holistic, gathering most of their biggest tracks from throughout the years while also giving ample time to their new (at the time of recording) release.

Yes fans own enough copies of them that hearing I've Seen All Good People, Roundabout, and Owner of a Lonely Heart at the end of this collection is actually more of a detriment than anything, even with the orchestra. But for listeners who haven't heard the band before, this album gives a great overview of what they have done and at the same time does it in a somewhat new way. That gives this album a bit of value beyond the hardcore audience. Although it is not their most essential live album, it will still provide value to any prog listener. Three stars.

Send comments to TheGazzardian (BETA) | Report this review (#257482) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review by ProgressiveAttic
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
5 stars Yes doesn't get old

Despite of how old they look (specially Howe) 33 years after their 1969 debut they still are as dynamic and talented as always.

The early 2000s was a very good era for Yes and a rebirth of their prog style that we all love. After almost 20 years of pop incursions (most of which are very enjoyable) the "classic" Yes prog lineup of such (monumental) albums as Tales From Topographic Oceans and Going For the One reappeared after the return of Rick Wakeman in 1996 with the live Keys To Ascension which included brand new studio material in the vein of their 70s masterpieces, showing how they are still in shape and creative. Wakeman left the band again (studio-wise) but the renewed symphonic prog spirit wasn't lost and with the help of Igor Khoroshev (keyboards and vocals) and Billy Sherwood (guitars, keyboards and vocals) they recorded the amazing The Ladder. Two years latter the band returned to the studio with Jon Anderson, Steve Howe, Chris Squire, Alan White and a SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA!!!! to record Magnification (now that's symphonic prog), which, as the title announces, is really magnificent. And not only that.... they also toured with the orchestra!!! This is the recorded statement of such a tour.

It was about time! Yes finally decided to join the tradition of original monsters of symphonic prog such as The Moody Blues, Renaissance, ELP, etc. of playing with a symphonic orchestra. And that's not all, the set-list is the kind of thing that put a smile in the face of any "classic" Yes fan, including concert classics such as: Starship Trooper, I've Seen All Good People and Roundabout and monumental masterpieces from Close to the Edge, Relayer and Tales from Topographic Oceans (my personal favorite), many of which they haven't played for years. This without counting the lovely and magnificent pieces from Magnification.

This album is one of the proofs that Wakeman isn't indispensable for Yes to play masterful symphonic prog, even though if Patrick Moraz isn't available. The only thing you need to replace the Cape Crusader is a more than competent pianist such as Tom Brislin and an orchestra!. Here you can experience the best from the Yes prog catalog in a new dimension and as powerful as during the 70's.

Other than that we have Howe's usual outstanding and breathtaking solo, a great rendition of radio hit Owner of a Lonely Heart (only representative of the pop era) as a very appropriate closer to the concert and Jon's narrations between piece and piece indispensable on every Yesshow. Everything presented with an almost perfect sound quality.

At the end this is a masterpiece of a live album, with absolute masterpieces renewed and presented as never before. Every single track in the album is performed with such quality (including Owner of a Lonely Heart) that it is difficult to find live albums like this one.

The highlights, for me, are: Close to the Edge, Ritual, The Gates of Delirium, Starship Trooper, In the Presence of and Howe's solo.

Send comments to ProgressiveAttic (BETA) | Report this review (#269162) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, March 01, 2010

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars This Yes live album is way better seen on DVD of course but this is still masterful music with some of Yes' best live material. It features an orchestra that serves to enhance the music rather than detract. Of particular note are the stellar versions of 'Close To The Edge' all 20 minutes of it, 'In The Presence Of', 'The Gates Of Delirium' clocking 23:30, and one of the best renditions of 'Starship Trooper' I have heard.

The concert also boasts some soloing from Steve Howe which is always a treat, ad on CD 2 a wonderful setlist includes 'Magnification', 'And You And I', and a 28 minute version of Topographic's 'Ritual'. Of course stalwart classics are here such as 'I've Seen All Good People', 'Owner Of A Lonely Heart' and 'Roundabout'.

The sound quality is excellent and it all wraps up beautifully on 2 packed CDs. This is one of the best live performances and it is captured on DVD which far outweighs the audio but nevertheless 4 stars for the genius music is well deserved.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#763355) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2012

3 stars Enjoyable, but mean-spirited audio of critically acclaimed and popular concert, performed on DVD. Mean-spirited? I just feel that this concert warranted a double CD. The band have played safe with their track choice, limiting it to their 'well known' and shorter tracks, which in many cases ... (read more)

Report this review (#859561) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, November 15, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Classic!! This is the very first Yes live DVD concert I ever saw, and boy did it blow my mind! I already had "Fragile" and "Relayer" in my Yes collection by the time I got a hold of this, and I was planning to get "Close to the edge" next, since I had heard great things about it. I saw this ... (read more)

Report this review (#465128) | Posted by Moonstone | Monday, June 20, 2011 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Why ? Yes is a band with a very big, symphonic sound. After all, this is one of the handful of bands who put symphonic back into music again. They re-connected the music business again with the likes of Ludwig Van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johan Sebastian Bach. Not to mention ... (read more)

Report this review (#362492) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, December 24, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This album is ont of the best gathered-live contect Yes ever put up on CD or DVD. The musicianship is great as always and age did not mark the band members in any negative way. They still have the force that's been driving them for years. Basically you'll like this if you are an Yes fan, and ... (read more)

Report this review (#233089) | Posted by aSimionescu | Thursday, August 20, 2009 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This is, by far, the best live album I've heard in my whole life. Of course, I'm a big Yes fan, but trying to be imparcial, my opinion is based on the technical and musical virtues of this album. The musicians are in their best shape, and the addition of Tom Brislin on keyboards was a sucess. Howe ... (read more)

Report this review (#226029) | Posted by fmatah | Saturday, July 11, 2009 | Review Permanlink

5 stars What to say ? The best Yes' songs with an orchestra behind ! Great versions of these classics... the best tracks are Close to the Edge, The Gates of Delirium, Ritual (Nous Sommes du Soleil), Starship Trooper and And You And I. The new songs Don't Go and Magnification are also extraordinary. It is re ... (read more)

Report this review (#205150) | Posted by claugroi | Tuesday, March 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Symphonic Live"