A Working Model

A Working Model III album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Tetra (5:36)
2. Day of the Animals (6:41)
3. Sobotka (5:53)

- Chris Lawrence / vocals, guitar
- Tim Lawrence / bass
- Kenny Mis / guitars

Self Released

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

More places to buy A WORKING MODEL music online Buy A WORKING MODEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

A WORKING MODEL III ratings distribution

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Now we're talking about something special. Their sound truly progressed. Where their debut was just better average album, continuing of old same (and not so interesting - well, they are interesting, but not more than other albums, more like less, so ... it's good, but not unique by any chance) structures, melodies, patterns and sounds, this is piece of work that I like.

Starting with instrumental, little bit Post Rock like Tetra with optimistic tunes, then continuing to not so peaceful territory of second track, shouting Day of the Animals, where, after quick shock of shouting (these guys likes to shout loud as it seems, it's better performed and planned this time, because after brief shouts in beginning of the song, it evolves [devolves?] into Post Rock again towards the end), we're again pleased with style of first song, but this time it's differently done. All songs are basically the same pattern, but each is done in different way with various elements gaining lead place, or going to background.

And so on, it continues in this promising style, which is certainly good thing. I know that I heard some of these sounds patterns in past (and I loved them), but now it's done in such a great way that I'm stunned by how interesting and thrilling, yet optimistic an album can be.

5(-), Ending is also on optimistic note, which surely helps. Opt(imal) Post-Rock/Metal, depends on how you can distinct these two. More like rock. Let's say switching genres.

Post a review of A WORKING MODEL "III"