IS THAT YOU?

11. Half a Million - 4:00
12. Hope and Fear - 1:06

Search BILL FRISELL Is That You? lyrics

Search BILL FRISELL Is That You? tabs

- Bill Frisell: electric and acoustic guitars, bass, banjo, ukulele, clarinet
- Wayne Horvitz: keyboards, drum programming, momentary bass
- Joey Baron: drums
- Dave Hofstra: tuba on 4 & 8, bass on 7

LP Elektra Nonesuch Records (USA 1990)
CD Elektra Nonesuch Records (USA 1990)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

BILL FRISELL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BILL FRISELL Is That You? Music

Is That You?Is That You?
Elektra 1990
Is that You? By Bill Frisell (1990-07-23)Is that You? By Bill Frisell (1990-07-23)
Nonesuch
ELDRIDGE HOLMES NORTHERN SOUL 45 WHERE IS LOVE b/w NOW THAT I'VE LOST YOU - NRM USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Is That You in the Blue?, Dex Romweber Duo, New USD $12.15 Buy It Now 8 days
Eddie Harris ?- That Is Why You're Overweight - on Atlantic PROMO 45 - EX USD $4.00 Buy It Now 29 days
"PSYCHO ll" OST by JERRY GOLDSMITH SCARY...NORMAN IS THAT YOU? ...NICE VINYL! USD $10.99 Buy It Now 28 days
BAD LUCK IS ALL I HAVE/HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT? NEW CD USD $12.65 Buy It Now 9 days
LEON HAYWOOD That's What Time It Is / If You're looking For A Night Of Fu...12" USD $4.00 Buy It Now 29 days
?THE ANGELS - IS THAT YOU? - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD - 1983? USD $17.56 Buy It Now 28 days
My Answer is No . . . If That's Okay with You Gartrell, Nanette HC Free Ship USD $4.92 Buy It Now 27 days
Eldridge Holmes: Now, That I've Lost You / Where Is Love 45 - Soul USD $18.00 Buy It Now 26 days
HARBOR LITES 45 What Would I Do Without You / Is That Too Much To DOO WOP e1123 USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Did You Know? : New Insights into a World That Is Full of Astonishing Facts... USD $2.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Bull Moose Jackson, Why Don't You Haul Off and Love Me/Is That All I Mean to You USD $2.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SOUL SENSATIONS: A Man That Is Not Free / When I Had You Baby 45 rare Soul USD $40.00 Buy It Now 8 days
CINDY & LINDY wonder that is you / string along with you 45 CORAL -- teen rock USD $3.00 Buy It Now 26 days
PERRY COMO "YOU MADE IT THAT WAY" "WHAT LOVE IS MADE OF" USD $3.29 Buy It Now 27 days
Soul Promo 45 Cissy Houston - Love Is Something That Leads You / Love Is Somethi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 24 days
ELDRIDGE HOLMES 45 Now, That I've Lost You / Where Is Love - NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Citetions RARE TEEN DOO WOP 45 When We're Older / That Is You on Just HEAR USD $250.00 Buy It Now 13 days
George Strait 45 record. EUC juke If you Ain't Lovin' & Is It That Time Again USD $2.50 Buy It Now 9 days
DEX ROMWEBER DUO IS THAT YOU IN THE BLUE? - SEALED LP - SOLD OUT - New OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Kool Toppers ~ Is That Exactly What You Wanta' Do *Mint- ! USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11 days
Is That What You're Wearing?, , Good USD $4.67 Buy It Now 23 days
Is That Really You, God? : Hearing the Voice of God by Janice Rogers and... USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
ROYAL JESTERS~IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ~RARE TEX MEX~~DOO WOP 45 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 7 days
BRYAN ADAMS, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You-Hey Elvis, 45 AM314 M USD $6.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - What Is That You Got? 7" USD $9.84 Buy It Now 14 days
Kate Ceberano - All That I Want Is You 3 Track CD Single USD $4.88 Buy It Now 21 days
That's the Way It Is / Want You Need Me by Dion, Celine USD $5.92 Buy It Now 27 days
The Gift That Is In You by Barry Valentine (1984, Paperback) USD $1.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Eddie Harris "That Is Why You're Overweight" Atlantic Jazz Funk LP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 18 days
I Love You funky soul Life is like that part 1 & 2 LBJ records 243 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Zodiac Recipe: An Effortless Recipe That is Certain to Help You Better Under USD $11.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Is This Your Child's World?: How You Can Fix the Schools and Homes That Are Mak USD $0.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Rap Hip Hop 12" Hot97 Hits 3 Ghostface Killah All That I Got Is You /Get Me Home USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Is That Really You, God? USD $4.44 Buy It Now 29 days
Dex Duo Romweber - Is That You In The Blue? [CD New] USD $14.34 Buy It Now 22 days
ARTHUR PRYSOCK MY HOME IS NO HOME WITHOUT YOU/LORD IS THAT ME KING 6315 PROMO USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
GHOSTFACE KILLAH ALL THAT I GOT IS YOU CD SINGLE USD $3.03 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace CD New Sealed USD $0.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Nat Stuckey "Is It Any Wonder That I Love You" 1972 Country LP,SEALED!, Original USD $4.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Bobby Wilson "HERE IS WHERE THE LOVE IS / ANYTHING(THAT YOU WANT) 7" SOUL 1973 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 21 days
Doctor Strange, What is it That Disturbs You Stephen #1, P Craig Russell, Dr USD $17.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Chuck Berry-Nadine(Is That You)/O Rangutang-45rpm-1964 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BOB LUMAN MONO and STEREO PROMO Is It Any Wonder That I Love You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
NAT KING COLE-IS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST?THAT'S YOU 45 RPM USD $1.37 Buy It Now 7 days
PERRY COMO you made it that way / what love is made of 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 17 days
Daddy, Is That Story True, or Were You Just Preaching?, Moore, James W., Very Go USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BOBBY BUTTRAM Lovin You Is Killing Me / That's Me 45 7" Wayside WS-1002 NM USD $6.15 Buy It Now 6 days
Bobby Wilson: Here Is Where The Love Is / Anything (That You Want) 45 - Soul USD $3.40 Buy It Now 24 days
Arthur Conley - Is That You Love / Aunt Dora's Love Soul Shack 7" 45 - Atco - 45 USD $4.63 Buy It Now 9 days
ALAN DEAN LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS / REMEMBER ME WHEREVER YOU GO EX*PLAY TESTED* USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BRYAN ADAMS only thing that looks good on me is you/elvis PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $1.69 Buy It Now 4 days
LOUIS JONES - "THAT'S CUZ I LOVE YOU" b/w "THE BIRDS IS COMING" on DECCA (VG+) USD $100.00 Buy It Now 14 days
The Miracles - That's What Love Is Made Of / Would I Love You 45 rpm 1964 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 27 days
DR. STRANGE What Is It That Disturbs You. Stephen? TPB 1997 Rare oop VF USD $16.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Music CD, Adeva, Where is the Love, The way that you Feel, K Klass mix USD $2.06 Buy It Now 26 days
NICOLA PAONE Mr. Police That's Is My Girl / You No Can Fool Me -10" 78rpm Comedy USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
DON HO all that's left is the lemon tree/ do i love you 0573 REPRISE 45 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 13 days
MINT/M- NORTHERN SOUL 45~CAL WAYMON~LET ME BE THE/LU LU IS THAT YOU~HEAR IT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Is Your Neighbor a Zombie?: Compelling Philosophical Puzzles That Challenge You USD $9.51 Buy It Now 15 days
Bobby Moore - What Is That You Got? / Love's Got a Hold on Me 7" USD $9.84 Buy It Now 18 days
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat? : The Doctor's 28-Day Diet That Tests Your... USD $5.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Dennis Yost Lovin' You Is All That I Need 45 rpm Promo White Label Rock USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PAUL EVANS.THAT'S WHAT LOVING YOU IS ALL ABOUT. DJ WLP PROMO 45. 1973 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 13 days
Human League-Human-Love Is All that Matters-I Need You Loving-The Lebanon-LOT USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat? The Doctor's 28-Day Diet That Tests Your Metabol USD $6.69 Buy It Now 13 days
When All That's Left Is You by Quietdrive (CD, May-2006, Epic/Red Ink) New SS USD $6.00 Buy It Now 10 days
DON CHERRY "FOR A MOMENT YOU ALMOST SLIPPED MY MIND / IS IT ANY WONDER THAT." 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Did You Know? : New Insights into a World That Is Full of Astonishing Facts... USD $5.00 Buy It Now 29 days
B52's limited holographic CD single IS THAT YOU MO-DEAN USD $12.17 Buy It Now 4 days
DISNEY ANIMAL KINGDON COFFEE MUG, TIGER IS THAT YOU. USD $10.98 Buy It Now 6 days
THAT WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING IS CAUSING YOU TO SEEK (SOFTCOVER) USD $1.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Don Ho And Aliis Do I Love You All That's Left Is The Lemon Tree 45 Record 7" USD $6.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat? The Doctor's 28-Day Diet That Tests Your Metabol USD $1.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TOM STORM & PEPS Northern Soul 45 That's The Way Love Is b/w I Love You USD $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Our Lady Peace - Happiness... Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch Cd + Pick Signed USD $39.95 Buy It Now 16 days
That's the Way It Is / Want You Need Me USD $6.50 Buy It Now 5 days
DIEBBIE DICKENS liar liar/loving you is the best thing that i do Lamon 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 22 days
Aaron Wilburn CD Is That What You're Wearing Christian Comedy Humor USD $14.95 Buy It Now 18 days
The Money Is the Gravy: Finding the Career That Nourishes You by John Clark USD $1.99 Buy It Now 18 days
This Is It & I Am It & You Are It & So Is That & He Is It & She Is It & It Is It USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
ROCK & ROLL / POP 45 RPM - CINDY & LINDY - CORAL 62008 "THE WONDER THAT IS YOU" USD $6.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE B-52'S - Good Stuff / Is That You Mo-Dean? EP CD JAPAN WPCP-5065 1992 USD $30.58 Buy It Now 17 days
THE FLAMINGOS - Lovers Never Say Goodbye /That Love Is You USD $9.95 Buy It Now 11h 14m
DON HO all that's left is the lemon tree/ do i love you 0573 REPRISE 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 25 days
THE MAD LADS whatever hurts you / no time is better that right now 7" VG- USD $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
All That I Got Is You USD $1.90 Buy It Now 25 days
Elvis "Ain't That Loving You Baby"on RCA #8440 w/P/S record is Excellent USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Is That Really You, God?: Hearing the Voice of God by Loren & Janice Rogers,1984 USD $8.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Norman... Is That You? 1976 Original USA One Sheet Movie Poster 27 x 41 USD $6.95 [0 bids]
IWASACUBSCOUT - I want you to know that there is always hope - CD album USD $3.79 Buy It Now 9 days
I wish you faith that is strong, joyful hope for.. WM Rubber Stamp Recollections USD $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Seger Ellis, A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody/I Know That You Know, Decca 1322 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
WHEN ALL THAT'S LEFT IS YOU NEW CD USD $12.70 Buy It Now 9 days
Pee-Ew! Is That You, Bertie?, Roberts, David, Good Book USD $1.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Pop 45 Nat King Cole - Is It Better To Have Loved And Lost / That'S You On Capit USD $5.00 Buy It Now 24 days
The Sugar Fix : The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat A by Richard... USD $3.00 [0 bids]
MEN'S TEE SHIRT "HOLY CRAP! CHARLIE, IS THAT YOU?" CHICKEN EGG S-XL 2X 3X 4X 5X USD $12.99 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy BILL FRISELL music online Buy BILL FRISELL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BILL FRISELL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BILL FRISELL Is That You? ratings distribution

BILL FRISELL Is That You? reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
3 stars Whenever I hear a Bill Frisell album, it gives me the image of Snakefinger playing fusion. I can't quite place why, perhaps it is the angular approach both guitarists have toward their music, perhaps it's something in the tone. Neither is a speed demon on the instrument, but each has developed a distinctive style of their own.

Frisell's compositions here are mostly jams and solo pieces, based on some cool, but odd sounding riffs. Keyboardist Wayne Horvitz seems to be perfectly suited to Frisell's weird form of fusion, easily weaving his way around the guitar solos.

My only complaint, and it applies to most of the Frisell albums I've heard, is that he limits himself to a very small range of guitar tones, making many of his songs sound the same.

But hus version of Chain Of Fools should not be missed.

Post a review of BILL FRISELL "Is That You?"