IS THAT YOU?

11. Half a Million - 4:00
12. Hope and Fear - 1:06

Search BILL FRISELL Is That You? lyrics

Search BILL FRISELL Is That You? tabs

- Bill Frisell: electric and acoustic guitars, bass, banjo, ukulele, clarinet
- Wayne Horvitz: keyboards, drum programming, momentary bass
- Joey Baron: drums
- Dave Hofstra: tuba on 4 & 8, bass on 7

LP Elektra Nonesuch Records (USA 1990)
CD Elektra Nonesuch Records (USA 1990)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

BILL FRISELL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BILL FRISELL Is That You? Music

Is That You?Is That You?
Elektra 1990
RARE CD Marilyn Manson Is The Man That You Fear Live 5/4/1997 Civic Arena Pitts. USD $9.99 [1 bids]
IS THAT YOU? BY BILL FRISELL (CD, May-1990, Elektra (Label)) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Brunswick #2796/2801: Abe Lyman-That One Is You/Carl Fenton-While Dancing E, E- USD $5.50 Buy It Now 26 days
All That I Got Is You USD $1.97 Buy It Now 29 days
Hear - Rare R&B/Soul 45- Carlton Basco- Nadine (Is That You) - freedom #4889- M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
This Is It and I Am It and You Are It and So Is That and He Is It And She I... USD $4.99 [0 bids]
The Only Good Thing That Looks Good on Me is You USD $1.97 Buy It Now 29 days
ARTHUR CONLEY Aunt Dora's Love Soul Shack / Is That You Love 45 7" 1968 Sweden USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ROCK & ROLL / POP 45 RPM - CINDY & LINDY - CORAL 62008 "THE WONDER THAT IS YOU" USD $6.00 Buy It Now 28 days
The Sugar Fix: The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick, Richar USD $6.98 Buy It Now 8 days
FLAMINGOS : THAT LOVE IS YOU / LOVERS NEVER SAY GOODBYE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
QUIETDRIVE:WHEN ALL THAT'S LEFT IS YOU (CD) USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
An Angle - The Truth Is That You Are Alive CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 26 days
SOUL SENSATIONS: A Man That Is Not Free / When I Had You Baby 45 Soul USD $25.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace CD New Sealed USD $0.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Cissy Houston 45 It Never Really Ended/Love is Something that Leads You Private USD $3.00 Buy It Now 26 days
BOBBY WOOD - SAY IT'S NOT YOU / IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT - M-G-M PROMO 45RPM USD $3.25 Buy It Now 23 days
Bobby Wilson: Here Is Where The Love Is / Anything (That You Want) 45 - Soul USD $4.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Is That What You're Wearing?, , Good USD $4.05 Buy It Now 27 days
LOUIS JONES - "THAT'S CUZ I LOVE YOU" b/w "THE BIRDS IS COMING" on DECCA (VG+) USD $100.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Bryan Adams - The Only Thing That Looks Good On You Is Me / Hey Elvis 45 1996 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Frampton Comes Alive Every 70's Fan Has If you Don't here is One That's Nice USD $4.75 Buy It Now 28 days
Hot Hits & Hot Ones: Is This the Way That You Get Your High? by The Standells... USD $12.17 Buy It Now 19 days
ELDRIDGE HOLMES: Now That I've Lost You / Where Is Love 45 Soul USD $20.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Bobby Wilson "HERE IS WHERE THE LOVE IS / ANYTHING(THAT YOU WANT) 7" SOUL 1973 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 25 days
EXC/NM LP~EDDIE HARRIS~That Is Why You're Overweight~{Original 1976~ATLANTIC~Iss USD $11.90 Buy It Now 16 days
?THE ANGELS - IS THAT YOU? - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD - 1983? USD $19.21 Buy It Now 2 days
This Is It & I Am It & You Are It & So Is That & He Is It & She Is It & It Is It USD $1.62 Buy It Now 8 days
disney animal kingdom winnie tigger? is that you? ceramic coffee mug new USD $18.04 Buy It Now 22 days
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat? The Doctor's 28-Day Diet That Tests Your Metab.. USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
TODD WHITE INSIDE OF YOU IS THAT SIDE OF YOU!! LTD ED 135!! FRAMED!! USD $1,595.00 Buy It Now 6 days
1975 Paula Girl Figurine "Forever is a Long Time/That's How Long I'll Love You" USD $4.75 Buy It Now 29 days
Jean Carn Was That All It Was/ All I Really Need Is You Phillie Promo 45 LISTEN USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE FLAMINGOS - LOVERS NEVER SAY GOODBYE / THAT LOVE IS YOU - 1958 VG+ on END USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BRYAN ADAMS - THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME IS YOU - 4 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $1.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You (1997) CD single USD $3.13 Buy It Now 20 days
GHOSTFACE KILLAH All That I Got Is You CD USD $2.34 Buy It Now 24 days
NAT KING COLE-IS IT BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST?THAT'S YOU 45 RPM USD $1.37 Buy It Now 25 days
Bobby Wilson 45 HERE IS WHERE THE LOVE IS / ANYTHING That You Want ~ VG+ USD $5.32 Buy It Now 3 days
Bobby Moore - What Is That You Got? / Love's Got a Hold on Me 7" USD $10.76 Buy It Now 23 days
GHOSTFACE KILLAH ALL THAT I GOT IS YOU CD SINGLE USD $3.13 Buy It Now 14 days
ROSEMARY CLOONEY That's How It Is b/w (You Can't Lose the Blues With) Colors USD $2.99 Buy It Now 25 days
BRYAN ADAMS, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You-Hey Elvis, 45 AM314 M USD $9.95 Buy It Now 29 days
Aaron Wilburn - Is That What You Are Wearing [CD New] USD $9.33 Buy It Now 21 days
Quietdrive - When All That's Left Is You [CD New] USD $15.29 Buy It Now 16h 59m
The Flamingos - Lovers Never Say Goodbye / That Love Is You (Reo) 45rpm USD $0.50 [0 bids]
USD $3.00 Buy It Now
Party Dark- ''Is that You?'' - CD Single - Brand New USD $3.13 Buy It Now 5 days
Nat Stuckey "Is It Any Wonder That I Love You" 1972 Country LP,SEALED!, Original USD $4.95 Buy It Now 16 days
The Magic of Writing: How to Write and Publish the Book that is Inside You, Falk USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Your Country Is Just Not That Into You: How the Media, Wall Street, and Both Pol USD $4.18 Buy It Now 12 days
George Strait - If You Ain't Lovin' You Ain't Livin' / Is It That Time Again 45 USD $1.39 Buy It Now 1 day
The Sugar Fix : The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick by... USD $2.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Zodiac Recipe: An Effortless Recipe That is Certain to Help You Better Under USD $11.98 Buy It Now 20 days
CINDY & LINDY wonder that is you / string along with you 45 CORAL -- teen rock USD $2.40 Buy It Now 21h 33m
Our Lady Peace - Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch (CD, Sep-1999, Sony USD $5.95 Buy It Now 9 days
EDDIE LAWRENCE .. COMEDY LP.. IS THAT WHAT'S BOTHERING YOU, BUNKIE .... EPIC USD $12.77 Buy It Now 27 days
Mens Size LARGE - FRANK! IS THAT YOU? - Blue Short Sleeve Funny/Joke T-Shirt USD $6.75 Buy It Now 25 days
Is That You? by Bill Frisell (CD, May-1990, Elektra Horvitz Baron Hofstra USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18h 31m
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace (CD, Sep-1999,... USD $1.99 Buy It Now 23 days
18 Til I Die by Bryan Adams (CD) THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME IS YOU USD $2.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Is That Really You, God?: Hearing the Voice of God by Loren Cunningham New USD $8.85 Buy It Now 22 days
MARNIE STERN - THIS IS IT AND I AM IT AND YOU ARE IT AND SO IS THAT CD USD $6.92 Buy It Now 13 days
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace CD Mint #AI36 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE JAVALONS Took a Chance/That is Why (I Love You) PROMO! TRU EKO Recs #TE-6902 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 18h 29m
Our Lady Peace - Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch CD NEW USD $11.29 Buy It Now 10 days
Did You Know?: New Insights into a World That Is Full of Astonishing Facts... USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days
ROYAL JESTERS~IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ~RARE TEX MEX~~DOO WOP 45 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Our Lady Peace - Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch (1999) USD $3.76 Buy It Now 15 days
GHETTO SUPERSTA That Is What You Are 3 Track CD USD $2.34 Buy It Now 24 days
Elvis "Ain't That Loving You Baby"on RCA #8440 w/P/S record is Excellent USD $8.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Eddie Harris: Free Speech / That Is Why You're Overweight NEW CD USD $12.77 Buy It Now 26 days
northern soul THE FIESTAS Is That Long Enough For You CHIMNEYVILLE M- listen!! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Is That You Out There? by Doug Bock, Mike Cornett and Tony Clark (1973, Paper... USD $0.99 Buy It Now 22 days
* BRYAN ADAMS - Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You [Single] USD $2.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat? The Doctor's 28-Day Diet That Tests Your Metabol USD $1.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THAT WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING IS CAUSING YOU TO SEEK (SOFTCOVER) USD $2.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Seger Ellis, A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody/I Know That You Know, Decca 1322 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Salem - Playing God CD This is one of those albums that keeps you gussing USD $6.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Nail Harmony GELISH UV LED Gel Soak Off Gel Polish 0.5oz 15ml You Pick! PART 2 USD $11.25 Buy It Now 7 days
CD Bryan Adams "Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You" on A&M 1996 MAXI-SINGLE USD $1.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace (CD, Sep-1999,... USD $3.98 Buy It Now 26 days
Walt Disney Winnie The Pooh Tigger, Is That You? Coffee Mug Cup Animal Kingdom USD $15.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Bryan Adams 18 Til I Die CD 1996 Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You+ USD $3.13 Buy It Now 25 days
Chuck Berry-Nadine(Is That You)/O Rangutang-45rpm-1964 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Mens Size XXL 2XL - FRANK! IS THAT YOU? - Blue Short Sleeve Funny/Joke T-Shirt USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Funny Car or Fridge Novelty Magnet - "Holy Crap! Pete, is that you?!" USD $3.89 Buy It Now 19 days
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace (CD, Sep-1999, Sony USD $1.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Is That You * by Furious IV (CD, Apr-2003, Naked Jain Records) USD $1.20 Buy It Now 21 days
Truth Is That You Are Alive 2007 by Angle 060768365421 USD $4.48 Buy It Now 7 days
The Sugar Fix : The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick by... USD $10.18 Buy It Now 14 days
Eddie Harris: Bad Luck Is All I Have / How Can You Live Like That? NEW CD USD $16.97 Buy It Now 2 days
CHARLIE IS THAT YOU, Chicken and Egg Funny College Humor T Shirt USD $15.29 Buy It Now 3 days
JACKIE WILSON-THAT'S WHY (I LOVE YOU SO)- B/W-LOVE IS ALL-VG USD $2.00 Buy It Now 11 days
NAT STUCKEY "IS IT ANY WONDER THAT I LOVE YOU / GOT IT COMIN DAY" 45 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 10 days
An Angle - THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE ALIVE CD [2007] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
A Best Friend Is A Sister That Destiny Forgot To Give You Hand Cast Stone Plaque USD $7.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Now Is the Time to Do What You Love How to Make the Career Move That Will ..... USD $2.98 Buy It Now 28 days
SEALED 12"~LEON HAYWOOD~That's What Time It Is~[4:05]~If You're Lookin For~[5:29 USD $5.97 Buy It Now 27 days
CHARLIE IS THAT YOU, Chicken and Egg Funny College Humor T Shirt USD $13.59 Buy It Now 3 days
An Angle - Truth Is That You Are Alive (2007) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LP guitar in the space age!
BILL FRISELL
~ USD $19.44

More places to buy BILL FRISELL music online Buy BILL FRISELL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BILL FRISELL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BILL FRISELL Is That You? ratings distribution

BILL FRISELL Is That You? reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Whenever I hear a Bill Frisell album, it gives me the image of Snakefinger playing fusion. I can't quite place why, perhaps it is the angular approach both guitarists have toward their music, perhaps it's something in the tone. Neither is a speed demon on the instrument, but each has developed a distinctive style of their own.

Frisell's compositions here are mostly jams and solo pieces, based on some cool, but odd sounding riffs. Keyboardist Wayne Horvitz seems to be perfectly suited to Frisell's weird form of fusion, easily weaving his way around the guitar solos.

My only complaint, and it applies to most of the Frisell albums I've heard, is that he limits himself to a very small range of guitar tones, making many of his songs sound the same.

But hus version of Chain Of Fools should not be missed.

Post a review of BILL FRISELL "Is That You?"