IS THAT YOU?

11. Half a Million - 4:00
12. Hope and Fear - 1:06

Search BILL FRISELL Is That You? lyrics

Search BILL FRISELL Is That You? tabs

- Bill Frisell: electric and acoustic guitars, bass, banjo, ukulele, clarinet
- Wayne Horvitz: keyboards, drum programming, momentary bass
- Joey Baron: drums
- Dave Hofstra: tuba on 4 & 8, bass on 7

LP Elektra Nonesuch Records (USA 1990)
CD Elektra Nonesuch Records (USA 1990)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

BILL FRISELL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BILL FRISELL Is That You? Music

Is That You?Is That You?
Elektra 1990
Arthur Prysock - My Home Is No Home Without You / Lord Is That Me 45 PROMO Soul USD $2.50 Buy It Now 29 days
BRYAN ADAMS - THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME IS YOU - 4 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $1.45 Buy It Now 9 days
Hot Hits & Hot Ones: Is This the Way That You Get Your High? by The Standells... USD $11.07 Buy It Now 22 days
Our Lady Peace : Happiness... Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch CD (1999) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
This Is It and I Am It and You Are It and So Is That and He Is It And She I... USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Quietdrive - When All That's Left Is You [CD New] USD $11.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Elliott Band Henshaw - Is That Not What You Wanted? (CD) VGC USD $4.98 Buy It Now 28 days
Jean Carn Was That All It Was/ All I Really Need Is You Phillie Promo 45 LISTEN USD $7.00 Buy It Now 10 days
GHOSTFACE KILLAH All That I Got Is You CD USD $4.66 Buy It Now 27 days
Bobby Wilson: Here Is Where The Love Is / Anything (That You Want) 45 - Soul USD $3.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Furious IV Is That You CD USD $4.44 Buy It Now 4 days
Angle Truth Is That You Are Alive CD USD $3.96 Buy It Now 4 days
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by Our Lady Peace (CD, Columbia... USD $2.87 Buy It Now 16 days
SOUL SENSATIONS: A Man That Is Not Free / When I Had You Baby 45 Soul USD $25.00 Buy It Now 25 days
This Is Your Book, a fill-in journal for all the things that happened when you USD $7.52 Buy It Now 25 days
Gibson, Banu Love Is Good for Anything That Ails You CD USD $3.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Sharod, David Now That I Have You Everything Is Ok CD USD $7.68 Buy It Now 3 days
MIRACLES : THAT'S WHAT LOVE IS MADE OF / WOULD I LOVE YOU USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Bobby Moore - What Is That You Got? / Love's Got a Hold on Me 7" USD $10.22 Buy It Now 26 days
Unknown Artist This Is Me, Is That You CD USD $3.35 Buy It Now 5 days
GHETTO SUPERSTA That Is What You Are 3 Track CD USD $4.66 Buy It Now 27 days
Hear - Rare R&B/Soul 45- Carlton Basco- Nadine (Is That You) - freedom #4889- M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Bobby Wilson "HERE IS WHERE THE LOVE IS / ANYTHING(THAT YOU WANT) 7" SOUL 1973 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 28 days
?THE ANGELS - IS THAT YOU? - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD - 1983? USD $18.24 Buy It Now 5 days
Kate Ceberano - All That I Want Is You 3 Track CD Single USD $5.07 Buy It Now 28 days
All That I Got Is You USD $1.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Life Is Good do what you like like what you do simple as that T-shirt (Men XL) USD $10.00 [0 bids]
LOUIS JONES - "THAT'S CUZ I LOVE YOU" b/w "THE BIRDS IS COMING" on DECCA (VG+) USD $100.00 Buy It Now 21 days
DIEBBIE DICKENS liar liar/loving you is the best thing that i do Lamon 45 USD $1.69 Buy It Now 26 days
ATCO 60s soul 45 ARTHUR CONLEY - Aunt Dora's Love Soul Shack + Is That You Love USD $2.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Kool Toppers ~ Is That Exactly What You Wanta' Do *Mint- ! USD $7.77 Buy It Now 13 days
Aaron Wilburn - Is That What You Are Wearing [CD New] USD $10.66 Buy It Now 24 days
PRAS MICHAEL Ghetto Supastar That Is What You Are CD USD $4.66 Buy It Now 27 days
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat: The Doctor's 28-Day Diet that Tests Your Metabo USD $3.89 Buy It Now 24 days
I Was a Cub Scout Want You To Know That There Is Always Ho CD USD $3.25 Buy It Now 5 days
BRYAN ADAMS only thing that looks good on me is you/elvis PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $1.69 Buy It Now 6 days
The Zodiac Recipe: An Effortless Recipe That is Certain to Help You Better Under USD $11.98 Buy It Now 23 days
Pee-Ew! Is That You, Bertie?, Roberts, David, Good Book USD $1.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BETTY O'BRIEN "Is That The Way You Planned it" 1960's rare PROMO NORTHERN SOUL USD $15.00 [1 bids]
The Only Good Thing That Looks Good on Me is You USD $1.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Pin-Back Button Funny Sayings Did you fart or is that a wierd beeper? USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
GAYNOR BUNNING/BRUCE CLARKE-IS IT ALL OVER NOW?/IT'S YOU THAT I LOVE-45 RPM 7" USD $10.91 Buy It Now 10 days
The Sugar Fix: The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick Johnso USD $4.09 Buy It Now 3 days
DEX ROMWEBER DUO IS THAT YOU IN THE BLUE? - SEALED LP - SOLD OUT - New OOP USD $13.49 Buy It Now 14 days
NEW Daddy, is That Story True, or Were You Just Preaching? by James W. Moore Pap USD $16.17 Buy It Now 8 days
Bryan Adams - The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You (CD Single) Rare USD $1.54 [0 bids]
Tracy Chapman "All That You have is Your Soul" 12" Single USD $4.95 Buy It Now 15 days
ELDRIDGE HOLMES 45 Now, That I've Lost You / Where Is Love - NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 29 days
BRYAN ADAMS The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You CD USD $4.66 Buy It Now 27 days
ROCK & ROLL / POP 45 RPM - CINDY & LINDY - CORAL 62008 "THE WONDER THAT IS YOU" USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You (1997) CD single USD $3.10 Buy It Now 23 days
Did You Know? : New Insights into a World That Is Full of Astonishing Facts... USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You (Remix) HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 1996 E USD $4.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Is That Really You, God?: Hearing the Voice of God by Loren Cunningham New USD $7.25 Buy It Now 25 days
Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You [#2] [Single] by Bryan Adams (CD,... USD $0.01 [0 bids]
When All That's Left Is You by Quietdrive (CD, May-2006, Epic/Red Ink) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Our Lady Peace - Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch CD NEW USD $10.72 Buy It Now 16 days
Jackie Wilson That's Why (I Love You So) & Love Is All Brunswick 955121 EX NICE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Disney Animal Kingdom Winnie The Pooh Tigger Is That You? Shirt Adult Small USD $12.99 Buy It Now 28 days
George Strait - If You Ain't Lovin' (You Ain't Livin') / Is It That... 45 rpm USD $2.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Is That You? by Bill Frisell (CD, May-1990, Elektra Horvitz Baron Hofstra USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DON HO all that's left is the lemon tree/ do i love you 0573 REPRISE 45 USD $1.79 Buy It Now 27 days
Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - What Is That You Got? 7" USD $10.22 Buy It Now 22 days
The Miracles - That's What Love Is Made Of / Would I Love You 45 rpm 1964 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Soul Promo 45 Cissy Houston - Love Is Something That Leads You / Love Is Somethi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Unknown Artist HAPPINESS IS NOT A FISH THAT YOU CAN CAT CD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Nat Stuckey "Is It Any Wonder That I Love You" 1972 Country LP,SEALED!, Original USD $4.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Oldies Vinyl 7" 45 - Laura Manning - One Is Mine / I Don't Theenk That You Lawve USD $5.57 Buy It Now 11 days
Talent Is Never Enough : Discover the Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Tal USD $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days
GHOSTFACE KILLAH-ALL THAT I GOT IS YOU-RARE EU DJ PROMO CD SINGLE-WU TANG CLAN USD $3.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Sugar Fix: The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick, Richar USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Dex Duo Romweber - Is That You In The Blue? [CD New] USD $14.72 Buy It Now 29 days
PERRY COMO you made it that way / what love is made of 45 USD $1.09 Buy It Now 18 days
Our Lady Peace - Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch (1999) USD $3.72 Buy It Now 18 days
This Is It & I Am It & You Are It & So Is That & He Is It & She Is It & It Is It USD $1.62 Buy It Now 12 days
Is This Your Child's World?: How You Can Fix the Schools and Homes That Are Mak USD $5.44 Buy It Now 15 days
Elvis "Ain't That Loving You Baby"on RCA #8440 w/P/S record is Excellent USD $8.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Love Is Good for Anything That Ails You by Gibson, Banu USD $3.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Truth Is That You Are Alive * by An Angle (CD, Jun-2007, Drive-Thru Records) USD $0.01 [0 bids]
Quietdrive : When All Thats Left Is You CD (2006) USD $3.29 Buy It Now 5 days
Is That You * by Furious IV (CD, Apr-2003, Naked Jain Records) USD $3.20 Buy It Now 23 days
GHOSTFACE KILLAH all that i got is you - CD Single promo USD $9.27 Buy It Now 22 days
BOB LUMAN is it any wonder that i love you/give us one more chance NEW EPIC 45 USD $1.79 Buy It Now 27 days
When All That's Left Is You 2006 by QUIETDRIVE 827969396926 USD $4.48 Buy It Now 24 days
Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch by USD $4.24 Buy It Now 8 days
The Magic of Writing : How to Write and Publish the Book that Is Inside You... USD $10.55 Buy It Now 23 days
THAT WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING IS CAUSING YOU TO SEEK (SOFTCOVER) USD $2.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Salem - Playing God CD This is one of those albums that keeps you gussing USD $6.99 Buy It Now 13h 32m
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat: The Doctor's 28-Day Diet that Tests Your Metabo USD $4.09 Buy It Now 27 days
SEALED 12"~LEON HAYWOOD~That's What Time It Is~[4:05]~If You're Lookin For~[5:29 USD $5.97 Buy It Now 15h 59m
The Gift That Is In You by Barry Valentine (1984, Paperback) USD $1.49 Buy It Now 13 days
Bobby Wilson 45 HERE IS WHERE THE LOVE IS / ANYTHING That You Want ~ VG+ USD $5.32 Buy It Now 5 days
DUANE POWELL-EDITORIAL CARTOONS-IS THAT ALL YOU DO-1978-SIGNED BY POWELL USD $5.95 Buy It Now 29 days
JOHNNY PAYCHECK Juke Box Charlie / Is That All I Mean To You Goldies 45 USD $1.49 Buy It Now 21 days
An Angle - THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE ALIVE CD [2007] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 8 days
* BRYAN ADAMS - Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You [Single] USD $2.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat? : The Doctor's 28-Day Diet That Tests Your... USD $5.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Eddie Harris: Free Speech / That Is Why You're Overweight NEW CD USD $12.77 Buy It Now 23 days
Disney Animal Kingdom - Pooh "Tigger, is That You?" T-Shirt - Sz: M - Tie Dyed USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The B-52's GOOD STUFF CD hot pants explosion IS THAT YOU MO-DEAN revolution eart USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy BILL FRISELL music online Buy BILL FRISELL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BILL FRISELL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BILL FRISELL Is That You? ratings distribution

BILL FRISELL Is That You? reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
3 stars Whenever I hear a Bill Frisell album, it gives me the image of Snakefinger playing fusion. I can't quite place why, perhaps it is the angular approach both guitarists have toward their music, perhaps it's something in the tone. Neither is a speed demon on the instrument, but each has developed a distinctive style of their own.

Frisell's compositions here are mostly jams and solo pieces, based on some cool, but odd sounding riffs. Keyboardist Wayne Horvitz seems to be perfectly suited to Frisell's weird form of fusion, easily weaving his way around the guitar solos.

My only complaint, and it applies to most of the Frisell albums I've heard, is that he limits himself to a very small range of guitar tones, making many of his songs sound the same.

But hus version of Chain Of Fools should not be missed.

Post a review of BILL FRISELL "Is That You?"