HOLD ON MY HEART

Genesis Hold On My Heart album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Hold On My Heart (4:38)
2. Way Of The World (5:37)
3. Home By The Sea (Live) (12:18)
4. Your Own Special Way (Live) (6:58)

Total time 29:31

- Tony Banks / keyboards, vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / guitars, basses, vocals

CD single Virgin 665 335 (1992)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy GENESIS Hold On My Heart Music

GENESIS cd WE CAN'T DANCE hits JESUS he knows me HOLD ON MY HEART phil collins USD $11.98 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Genesis ?- Hold On My Heart Vinyl 7" Single USD $10.91 Buy It Now 9h 37m
GENESIS ?- 'Hold On My Heart' Vinyl 7" Single - Excellent Condition USD $1.81 [0 bids]
45 RPM MY#J79 Genesis Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World Atlantic 87481 NM USD $2.25 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS hold on my heart GENS 8 jukebox promo uk virgin 1991 7" WS EX/ USD $8.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart / Way of The World - 7" single 45 USD $2.29 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS Hold On My Heart PHIL COLLINS 7" 45 record RARE! + jukebox title strip USD $8.14 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART/WAY OF THE WORLD 45RPM VINYL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
7" Vinyl 45rpm/ Genesis/ Hold On My Heart USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Genesis Hold on My Heart Japan 3 inch Mini CD Single Phil Collins Mike Mechanics USD $64.99 Buy It Now 4 days
genesis Hold on my heart CD USD $7.52 [0 bids]
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART USA 1991 1992 CASSETTE TAPE Tested USD $4.25 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $12.08 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS, HOLD ON MY HEART, 14, -/VG, 2 Track, 7" Single, Plain Paper Sleeve, VIR USD $2.79 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart NM/Way of The World NM 1992 Rock 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ jukebox promo uk virgin GENS can relate USD $8.48 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart CD maxi Japanese Virgin VJCP-14042 2 studio + 2 live USD $12.98 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 7" Single A1U B1U Pressing - VVG USD $7.27 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart / Way of the World 45 RPM 7" Vinyl Record Atlantic 1992 USD $13.11 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS 12" HOLD ON MY HEART +7OA argentina ID# 51868 PROMO ONLY-GARY MOORE-GA USD $24.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (Vinyl) USD $17.58 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart USA Promo CD single Atlantic PRCD 4533-2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - Rare 1991 UK 2-track 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single USD $36.38 Buy It Now 16 days
Phil Collins GENESIS Hold on My Heart PROMO Radio DJ CD Single 1992 USA MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Record Hold on My Heart Way of the World w/ PS VG+ 1991 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart rare USA promotional CD single USD $9.70 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS Hold on My Heart ATLANTIC BELL 45 RPM RECORD W/ SLEEVE NICE USD $7.00 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS rare SINGLE cd HOLD ON MY HEART + Postcard PHIL COLLINS + 2 more tracks USD $34.99 Buy It Now 17 days
10 Vtg GENESIS Hold On my Heart/Way of World Jukebox FULL Title Strips USD $6.99 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS / hold on my heart /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $11.43 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ uk virgin GENS 8 USD $8.48 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS Hold On To My Heart / Way of the World 7" Vinyl 45 RPM USD $12.99 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) Hold On My Heart 7" VINYL UK Virgin 1991 Black USD $6.05 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis WAY OF THE WORLD / HOLD ON MY HEART Atlantic 7" 45rpm NEAR MINT USD $5.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (Vinyl) USD $9.69 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart Jukebox 7" Virgin Recs USD $3.63 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - 1992 UK injection moulded label 7" Vinyl single USD $10.91 Buy It Now 21 days
Rock 45 Genesis - Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART -4 TRACK CD- (GENSD8) CARD SLEEVE USD $6.79 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis . Hold On My Heart . Virgin Records . 7" Vinyl 45rpm USD $2.37 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis : Hold On My Heart CD Value Guaranteed from eBay's biggest seller! USD $3.40 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART/WAY OF THE WORLD ATLANTIC 87481 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS _ LIVE 1991 Virgin records label - Cassette music tape Hold on my heart USD $8.48 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON TO MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART 7" 1992 A1 B1 VIRGIN NEAR MINT USD $8.43 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART - 3 TRACK DIGIPAK CD SINGLE - GENSD 8 VIRGIN USD $4.84 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Genesis 45 Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World w/ts USD $2.00 Buy It Now 29 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $3.02 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS Hold On My Heart ratings distribution

GENESIS Hold On My Heart reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "Hold On My Heart"