HOLD ON MY HEART

Genesis Hold On My Heart album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Hold On My Heart (4:38)
2. Way Of The World (5:37)
3. Home By The Sea (Live) (12:18)
4. Your Own Special Way (Live) (6:58)

Total time 29:31

Search GENESIS Hold On My Heart lyrics

Search GENESIS Hold On My Heart tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / guitars, basses, vocals

CD single Virgin 665 335 (1992)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS Hold On My Heart Music

Hold On My HeartHold On My Heart
Virgin
Hold On My Heart by GenesisHold On My Heart by Genesis
Virgin
Hold On My Heart/Way Of The World (NM 45 rpm)Hold On My Heart/Way Of The World (NM 45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$2.99 (used)
Hold on My Heart=b/w= Way of the World=7Hold on My Heart=b/w= Way of the World=7" 45record.
ATLANTIC 87481
Vinyl$8.99
Hold on my heart (1991) / Vinyl single [Vinyl-Single 7'']Hold on my heart (1991) / Vinyl single [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Vinyl$4.91 (used)

GENESIS HOLD ON TO MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD 7" 45 RECORD ATLANTIC USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Genesis Hold on My Heart CD maxi Japanese Virgin VJCP-14042 2 studio + 2 live USD $12.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis hold on my heart UK 7" vinyl single USD $2.58 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS 45 - HOLD ON TO MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD 1992 NM USD $3.99 [0 bids]
GENESIS 12" HOLD ON MY HEART +7OA argentina ID# 51868 PROMO ONLY-GARY MOORE-GA USD $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart MCD 1992 Die Cut digipak incl. colour postcards USD $0.01 [0 bids]
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) Hold On My Heart CD 3 Track Booklet Digi Pack USD $11.52 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Hold On My Heart Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENSD8 VIRGIN 1992 USD $14.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Phil Collins GENESIS Hold on My Heart PROMO Radio DJ CD Single 1992 USA MINT USD $23.74 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS rare SINGLE cd HOLD ON MY HEART + Postcard PHIL COLLINS + 2 more tracks USD $36.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart - Black Label Jukebox Single USD $3.88 [0 bids]
Genesis - Hold On My Heart rare USA one track CD single USD $10.37 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis: Hold on my heart 7" Mint ex shop stock USD $5.17 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - 1992 UK injection moulded label 7" Vinyl single USD $11.65 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART - 45 SINGLE GENS 8 115334 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ uk virgin GENS 8 USD $9.06 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS Hold on My Heart / Way of the World, 45 Atlantic Records NM-UNPLAYED USD $3.58 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART 7" VINYL 1992 USD $5.17 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart Japan 3 inch Mini CD Single Phil Collins Mike Mechanics USD $64.99 Buy It Now 15 days
1992 Genesis Hold On My Heart Way Of The World Cassette Phil Collins OOP Rare USD $7.00 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS - We Can't Dance - 1991 Atlantic CD - Hold On My Heart, No Son Of Mine USD $6.50 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS 45 - HOLD ON TO MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD 7" NEAR MINT! 1992 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS "WAY OF THE WORLD" / "HOLD ON TO MY HEART" 7" 45 USD $2.39 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS : HOLD ON MY HEART 7" Vinyl 45 1992 P/S Ex. USD $3.88 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis Hold on my heart Unplayed 1991 UK 7" single USD $9.07 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart CD USD $4.66 Buy It Now 18 days
Hold On My Heart Genesis Japanese CD single (CD5 / 5") promo VJCP-14042 VIRGIN USD $31.75 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart RARE CD Single USD $8.27 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS * HOLD ON MY HEART & WAY OF THE WORLD * 45 RPM USD $4.75 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON TO MY HEART" 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS "WAY OF THE WORLD / HOLD ON MY HEART" 45 MINT USD $4.00 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS hold on my heart GENS 8 jukebox promo uk virgin 1991 7" WS EX/ USD $9.06 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD 7" SINGLE SPECIAL JUKE BOX ISSUE USD $6.43 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis 45 Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World USD $1.50 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis: Way of the World; Hold on My Heart - 45 RPM Record USD $1.99 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION HOLD ON MY HEART SEALED OBI USD $26.70 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS Hold On MY Heart Virgin UK 1991 P/S 7" USD $5.17 Buy It Now 29 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ jukebox promo uk virgin GENS can relate USD $9.06 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GENESIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GENESIS Hold On My Heart ratings distribution

GENESIS Hold On My Heart reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "Hold On My Heart"