I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance lyrics

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Vinyl$4.36 (used)
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Audio CD$2.97 (used)
I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by GenesisI Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by Genesis
Virgin
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
Vinyl$191.30

GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE 12" PROMO + P/S SPANISH USD $23.14 Buy It Now 13h 24m
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE PS 45 1992 USD $0.96 [1 bids]
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.42 [0 bids]
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $10.20 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Dance - Digipak sleeve Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENDG7 VIRGIN USD $12.20 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS-WE CAN'T DANCE 1991 ATLANTIC CD TELL ME WHY I CAN'T DANCE USD $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE SINGLE AUDIO CD USED IN GOOD COND USD $1.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis I Can't Dance UK CD single (CD5 / 5") GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $12.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $14.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis 7" vinyl single record I Can't Dance UK GENS7 VIRGIN 1992 USD $16.65 Buy It Now 2 days
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $3.40 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS....I CAN'T DANCE....ATLANTIC-45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Can't Dance [US] [Maxi Single] by Genesis (U.K. Band) (CD, Feb-1992, Atlantic. USD $3.00 [0 bids]
USD $6.00 Buy It Now
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.14 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $12.84 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $64.22 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $22.32 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance "The Other Mix". Ben Liebrand. 12" Vinyl Single. PROMO USD $10.29 [0 bids]
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $5.13 [0 bids]
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7",LP 45.VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $6.42 [0 bids]
GENESIS single I CAN'T DANCE 4 track CD Japan IN TOO DEEP + THAT'S ALL Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve and Jukebox Strip Included USD $3.25 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve and Jukebox Strip Included USD $3.75 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve USD $3.25 Buy It Now 9 days
* GENESIS i can't dance VJDP-10184 JAPAN 3 INCH Single CD 166 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $33.24 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USD $1.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis I can't dance ita 1992 Virgin Gens 7 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $2.48 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.14 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $10.79 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS LIVE CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1997 13 TRACKS JESUS HE KNOWS ME I CAN'T DANCE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" NEW REMASTERED DIGIPACK SHM-CD IMPORT FROM JAPAN USD $14.14 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE CD Nr MINT 3 TRACK CD SINGLE GENSD 7 Phil Collins USD $4.49 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.80 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis "I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline" 45 RPM, 7" Single,+Jukebox Strip USD $1.95 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $15.03 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $2.69 Buy It Now 16 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis USD $3.47 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS CASSETTE SINGLE I CAN'T DANCE SHORELINE GENSC 7 USD $3.79 Buy It Now 17 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 1992 UK GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENDG 7 USD $19.27 Buy It Now 20 days
45 GENESIS (PHIL COLLINS) - I Can't Dance b/w On the Shoreline w/ strip NM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance VJCP-14040 CD JAPAN 1992 USD $52.28 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD Single Phil Collins In Too Deep (Live) We Can't Dance USD $8.06 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.03 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" VINYL PS USD $5.77 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis ?- I Can't Dance - CD Single USD $3.86 Buy It Now 23 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis USD $5.44 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis - We Can't Dance CD 1991 Atlantic No Son of Mine I Can't Dance 12trx D USD $3.83 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.13 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis Live The Way We Walk Vol 1 The Shorts CD NEW SEALED I Can't Dance/Mama+ USD $6.42 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.87 Buy It Now 24 days
I Can't Dance Genesis Sex Mix CD Maxi-Single-1991/USA-Atlantic 85906-2/ 5 Tracks USD $7.76 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS late USA 7" 45 I CAN'T DANCE~ON THE SHORELINE on Atlanric USD $5.95 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $7.98 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 26 days
We Can't Dance by Genesis Rock Pop Art Rock Music No Son Of Mine I Can't Dance USD $1.93 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $27.69 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - CASSETTE SINGLE w/ CARDBOARD SLEEVE USD $2.34 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "