I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Single
Atlantic 1992
Virgin
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
$4.00
$30.00

Genesis / Mike & The Mechanics - I Can't Stop The Dance / Highland / 1999 UK USD $9.00 [0 bids]
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 7h 38m
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $4.91 Buy It Now 17h 11m
Genesis I Can't Dance UK CD single (CD5 / 5") GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $12.26 Buy It Now 17h 34m
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18h
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreine - 45 RPM 7" vinyl - USED USD $1.25 [0 bids]
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $12.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Dance by Genesis CD Single 1991 Atlantic Records Card Sleeve 2 tracks USD $4.93 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS 'I CAN'T DANCE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $2.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance EP CD Digipak DISC ONLY #E19 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - CD - Single - **Mint Condition** USD $27.95 Buy It Now 3 days
I Can't Dance, Genesis, Good Collector's Edition,Single 4 Track Digpack USD $2.45 [0 bids]
CD Single Genesis I Can't Dance USD $4.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me CD Single Digipack With I Can't Dance Other Mix USD $4.90 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $10.16 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $8.13 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS - 7" Vinyl - I Can't Dance / on The Shoreline - 1991 - Virgin USD $3.67 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $3.06 Buy It Now 4 days
CD GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $4.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis I Can't Dance - Genuine From CD Japan - Mini LP USD $14.73 [0 bids]
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $2.60 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis/Phil Collins - I Can't Dance EP CD UK Import 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis : I Can't Dance Cassette Single RARE USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $61.31 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $4.90 [0 bids]
Genesis 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Record: I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline Atlantic VG+ USD $9.48 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance vinyl single record USD $9.81 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis,"I Can't Dance " cassette single USD $3.01 Buy It Now 8 days
I Can't Dance by Genesis CD Single 1991 Atlantic Records Card Sleeve 2 tracks USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance 7" Vinyl 1992 USD $4.91 Buy It Now 9 days
genesis we can't dance cd inc jesus he knows me & i can't dance USD $2.33 Buy It Now 9 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance CD Single USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance EP CD Digipak Like New USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis Lot of 4 45s Man On The Corner I Can't Dance Land Of Confusion Throwing USD $7.00 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS- I CAN'T DANCE VINYL 7" 45RPM p USD $1.22 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS / I CAN'T DANCE - Cassette Single (1991) USD $2.97 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - Jukebox - 7" Vinyl Record USD $4.41 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE B/W ON THE SHORELINE CASSETTE SINGLE USD $2.98 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $25.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $9.81 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.95 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS 45 RPM 7" - I Can't Dance W/TITLE STRIP USD $1.99 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS - 7" Vinyl - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - 1991 - Virgin USD $3.67 Buy It Now 16 days
9 Phil Collins Genesis 45s In the Air Tonight i Can't Dance Take Me Home USD $24.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - We Can't Dance CD 1991 Atlantic 12trx No Son of Mine I Can't Dance USD $2.32 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS WITH PHIL COLLINS IN CONCERT 2 CD SET MADE IN BRAZIL I CAN'T DANCE HOME USD $31.41 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) I Can't Dance 7" VINYL Black Label Jukebox Issue USD $6.12 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 3 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $2.44 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 12" Single White Label Promo Single Sided - VG USD $15.64 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE (VIRGIN 7") USD $3.68 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single UK SELLER - QUICK DISPATCH - Free UK Shipping! USD $2.44 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS-TURN IT ON AGAIN-THE HITS CD-I CAN'T DANCE/NO SON OF MINE/MAMA/ROCK USD $1.83 Buy It Now 18 days
Phil Collins Hello I Must Be Going, Genesis Invisible Touch, We Can't Dance ++ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS UK 1991 CD Single LIMITED DIGPACK I Can't Dance USD $6.12 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS - THREE 7" SINGLES - KEEP IT DARK, I CAN'T DANCE + INVISIBLE TOUCH USD $8.58 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $12.26 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance CD Single Special Collectors Edition - Like New USD $9.89 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS-WE CAN'T DANCE 1991 ATLANTIC CD TELL ME WHY I CAN'T DANCE USD $1.00 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $6.74 Buy It Now 23 days
I Can't Dance Genesis CD USD $4.58 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 1992 7" P/S NM!! 1000'S MORE 7"S BUY MORE COMBINE POST USD $6.12 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance, 12", Promo, (Vinyl) USD $15.83 Buy It Now 26 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance, 7", Single, (Vinyl) USD $15.83 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $8.77 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1992 Japanese CD EP, incl. OBI USD $17.17 Buy It Now 26 days
Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $2.00 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $3.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - ID1499z - GENS 7 - vinyl 7" - uk USD $6.76 Buy It Now 28 days
I Can't Dance by Genesis Cassette Single - 100% Tested USD $5.45 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 1992 7" P/S NM!! 1000'S MORE 7"S BUY MORE COMBINE POST USD $3.68 Buy It Now 29 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $6.39 Buy It Now 29 days
GENESIS - I can't dance / On the shoreline - UK Jukebox 7" Vinyl single USD $1.22 Buy It Now 30 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - - 1991 Australian / NZ Cassette USD $9.14 Buy It Now 30 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis USD $6.98 Buy It Now 30 days
Genesis I Can't Dance /On The Shoreline45 RPM Record USD $2.99 Buy It Now 30 days
Genesis Single Rare I Can't Dance EP CD Digipak Live Phill Collins USD $14.99 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "