I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance lyrics

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
Audio CD$2.49 (used)
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
Audio CD$1.19 (used)
I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by GenesisI Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by Genesis
Virgin
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
Vinyl$191.30
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
Vinyl$4.00

GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $5.26 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Genesis: I Can't Dance (Deleted 4 track CD Single) 1991 Virgin USD $3.94 Buy It Now 7h 39m
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $3.20 Buy It Now 9h 43m
GENESIS I can't Dance COLLECTORS EDITION 4 TRACK CD NEW - NOT SEALED USD $6.58 Buy It Now 11h 22m
GENESIS....I CAN'T DANCE....ATLANTIC-45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 23h 52m
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.58 [0 bids]
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.28 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $11.86 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 12" SEX MIX RARE UK PROMO UNP USD $17.13 [0 bids]
Genesis I Can't Dance UK 7" vinyl single record GENS7 VIRGIN 1992 USD $17.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $15.15 Buy It Now 2 days
I Can't Dance - Digipak sleeve Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENDG7 VIRGIN USD $12.52 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $13.18 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS single I CAN'T DANCE 4 track CD Japan IN TOO DEEP + THAT'S ALL Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $65.88 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $1.32 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $21.00 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED CASSETTE SINGLE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance VJCP-14040 CD JAPAN 1992 OBI USD $79.81 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1992 Japanese CD EP, incl. OBI USD $18.45 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7",LP 45.VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $6.58 [0 bids]
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $23.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $33.24 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve and Jukebox Strip Included USD $3.25 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve and Jukebox Strip Included USD $2.75 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $2.75 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.28 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS i can't dance /on the shoreline ATLANTIC 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USD $1.95 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS LIVE CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1997 13 TRACKS JESUS HE KNOWS ME I CAN'T DANCE USD $31.99 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE CD Nr MINT 3 TRACK CD SINGLE GENSD 7 Phil Collins USD $4.60 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.95 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $2.76 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 14 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis USD $3.47 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS CASSETTE SINGLE I CAN'T DANCE SHORELINE GENSC 7 USD $3.89 Buy It Now 14 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS / I CAN'T DANCE - Cassette Single (1991) USD $2.97 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $14.85 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - 1991 UK - Virgin - GENS 7 USD $5.55 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 1992 UK GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENDG 7 USD $19.77 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $10.54 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD Single Phil Collins In Too Deep (Live) We Can't Dance USD $9.37 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis Live The Way We Walk Vol 1 The Shorts CD NEW SEALED I Can't Dance/Mama+ USD $6.58 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.19 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 20 days
45 RPMMY#J79A Pop GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shorleine Atlantic 87532 USD $1.85 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.26 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $11.86 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS late USA 7" 45 I CAN'T DANCE~ON THE SHORELINE on Atlanric USD $6.30 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $8.98 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $9.38 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $27.36 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - CASSETTE SINGLE w/ CARDBOARD SLEEVE USD $2.34 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance "The Other Mix". Ben Liebrand. 12" Vinyl Single. PROMO USD $13.19 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $9.38 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $11.73 Buy It Now 28 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $10.08 Buy It Now 29 days
Genesis I can't dance ita 1992 Virgin Gens 7 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "