I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by GenesisI Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by Genesis
$96.00
Jesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by GenesisJesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by Genesis
$82.04
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
$4.00
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
$30.00

"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 21m
GENESIS WE CAN'T DANCE CD VGC PHIL COLLINS I CAN'T DANCE USD $4.45 Buy It Now 7h 43m
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $15.49 Buy It Now 19h 3m
I Can't Dance Genesis CD USD $5.68 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Dance Genesis 7" vinyl single record UK GENS7 VIRGIN 1992 USD $17.02 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.26 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $13.13 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $10.72 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $8.57 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $15.10 Buy It Now 2 days
* GENESIS i can't dance VJDP-10184 JAPAN 3 INCH Single CD 166 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $13.13 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" VINYL PS USD $5.24 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 1992 7" P/S NM!! 1000'S MORE 7"S BUY MORE COMBINE POST USD $3.94 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1992 Japanese CD EP, incl. OBI USD $18.38 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS ( PHIL COLLINS) I CAN'T DANCE CASSETTE SINGLE USD $1.49 [0 bids]
USD $2.49 Buy It Now
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.56 [0 bids]
Genesis - I Can't Dance 7" single EX/EX USD $3.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - GENESIS, POP ROCK, SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS 'I CAN'T DANCE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $2.62 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS- I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 7" 45 single UK 1992 NM/NM USD $3.93 Buy It Now 7 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $3.18 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS - I CAN`T DANCE P/S 7" SINGLE B5 PHIL COLLINS USD $3.27 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.26 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis/Phil Collins - I Can't Dance EP CD UK Import 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.95 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Record: I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline Atlantic VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $5.24 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis | CD | Atlantic Records | Promotional | I Can't Dance USD $4.00 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE 1991 7" VINYL MINT USD $5.91 Buy It Now 14 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS / I CAN'T DANCE - Cassette Single (1991) USD $2.97 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis Band I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline 1991 7" 45 rpm Vinyl Record w/ PS USD $15.62 Buy It Now 16 days
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45), Genesis,Very Good, #### 45 RPM USD $8.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $25.49 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $3.93 Buy It Now 17 days
genesis we can't dance cd inc jesus he knows me & i can't dance USD $2.50 Buy It Now 19 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance CD Single USD $8.00 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL SINGLE - 1991 VIRGIN RECORDS USD $3.67 Buy It Now 19 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance EP CD Digipak Like New USD $5.00 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.19 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7",LP 45.VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $13.13 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.16 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $11.96 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis-I Can't Dance 7" Vinyl Single UK Version 1992 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.24 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $11.81 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.11 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE B/W ON THE SHORELINE CASSETTE SINGLE USD $2.98 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $9.98 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $10.50 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $8.57 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $3.99 Buy It Now 24 days
I Can't Dance by Genesis Cassette Single - 100% Tested USD $5.45 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $25.00 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS " I CAN'T DANCE " CASSETTE SINGLE USD $4.60 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $12.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Phil Collins Hello I Must Be Going, Genesis Invisible Touch, We Can't Dance ++ USD $20.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $8.40 Buy It Now 28 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) - Rare 1991 Spanish promo vinyl 12" B USD $17.07 Buy It Now 29 days
I Can't Dance [US] [Maxi Single] by Genesis (UK) (CD, Feb-1992, Atlantic... USD $1.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "