I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance lyrics

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Vinyl$6.29 (used)
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
Genesis - I Can't Dance - Virgin - 665 091 by GenesisGenesis - I Can't Dance - Virgin - 665 091 by Genesis
I Can't Dance by GenesisI Can't Dance by Genesis
Virgin records
Jesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by GenesisJesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by Genesis
Virgin
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
Vinyl$3.00 (used)
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Vinyl$17.83
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic jukebox
Vinyl$3.00
I Cant Dance - Genesis 7I Cant Dance - Genesis 7" 45
Vinyl$3.10 (used)

Genesis I Can't Dance UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve +On The Shoreline USD $3.93 Buy It Now
Genesis - I Can't Dance (The Sex Mix) - UK CD Single USD $1.30 [0 bids]
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) I Can't Dance 7" VINYL B/W On The Shoreline USD $6.56 Buy It Now 15h 55m
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) I Can't Dance 12" VINYL Double A Sided Sex Mix USD $16.44 Buy It Now 19h 51m
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 12" SEX MIX RARE UK PROMO UNP USD $17.08 [0 bids]
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD USD $4.47 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE near mint 1992 UK VINYL 45 SINGLE USD $3.95 [0 bids]
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - Collector's Edition 4 track CD USD $1.30 [0 bids]
Genesis - I Can't Dance [115 091 Virgin - Vinyl 7 - Germany] Very Rare !!! USD $0.99 [0 bids]
VINTAGE GENESIS PHIL COLLINS CASSETTE TAPE LOT x 4 GENESIS, I CAN'T DANCE, HELLO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis CD USD $4.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance - Digipak sleeve UK GENDG7 VIRGIN USD $12.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $15.11 Buy It Now 3 days
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $1.60 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS....I CAN'T DANCE....ATLANTIC-45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS I CAN`T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $5.15 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS-2 CD SINGLES/TELL ME WHY/I CAN'T DANCE(SEX MIX)/MIKE RUTHERFORD/ROCK/POP USD $1.30 [0 bids]
Genesis I Can't Dance Australia CD Single USD $0.76 [0 bids]
GENESIS " I CAN`T DANCE " MINT COND.IN Or.PIC SL. USD $2.49 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $13.14 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE CD COLLECTORS EDITION 4 TRACK 1992 USD $2.49 [0 bids]
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance/On the Shoreline USD $2.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis I can't dance - 1992 Virgin Cd-Single / Digipack USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis Live The Way We Walk Vol 1 The Shorts CD NEW SEALED I Can't Dance/Mama+ USD $6.56 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-RARE ORIGINAL FRENCH CLEAR CASSETTE TAPE 1991 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis- I Can't Dance 7" Vinyl Classic 45RPM USD $2.62 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis: I Can't Dance 7" Mint ex shop stock USD $5.25 Buy It Now 9 days
99p SALE Genesis I Can't Dance UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve +On The Shoreline USD $1.30 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" 91 VG USD $1.30 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $5.49 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis - We Can't Dance - Sealed Vinyl LP No Son Of Mine Jesus He Knows Me I USD $26.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.26 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance Virgin 1992 UK P/S 7" USD $5.21 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.80 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS I CAN`T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 7" SINGLE USD $5.52 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS I CAN`T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $4.73 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $2.75 Buy It Now 17 days
3 GENESIS 45 - Living Forever / I Can't Dance / Not About Us USD $8.00 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS CASSETTE SINGLE I CAN'T DANCE SHORELINE GENSC 7 USD $5.19 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $65.69 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $28.49 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 1 (UK/45rpm VINYL Record) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.17 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) Deleted CD Phil Collins Tony Banks USD $1.32 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" VINYL PS USD $5.90 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance UK 12" DJ Promo 1 Sided Test Pressing GDJ-112 Phil Collins USD $15.73 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $1.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.25 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) - CD Single USD $5.26 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance 1991 7" Ex Virgin GENS7 USD $3.27 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS late USA 7" 45 I CAN'T DANCE~ON THE SHORELINE on Atlanric USD $5.95 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $7.98 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $9.16 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS 45 - I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE USD $3.95 Buy It Now 27 days
We Can't Dance by Genesis Rock Pop Art Rock Music No Son Of Mine I Can't Dance USD $5.79 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1991 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $4.59 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $26.73 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - CASSETTE SINGLE w/ CARDBOARD SLEEVE USD $2.28 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GENESIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "