I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
$194.90
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by GenesisI Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by Genesis
$82.00
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
$4.00
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
$30.00

GENESIS - I CAN`T DANCE P/S 7" SINGLE B5 PHIL COLLINS USD $3.23 Buy It Now 14h 13m
GENESIS " I CAN'T DANCE " CASSETTE SINGLE USD $4.54 Buy It Now 14h 23m
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $14.89 Buy It Now 1 day
NM 1991 Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45RPM w/ppr slv USD $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $64.73 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.95 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Record: I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline Atlantic VG+ USD $9.48 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS 45 RPM 7" - I Can't Dance W/TITLE STRIP USD $1.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Can't Dance Genesis UK CD single (CD5 / 5") GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.47 [0 bids]
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - 1991 CD Single (Phil Collins) *FREE UK POSTAGE* USD $3.87 [0 bids]
GENESIS ( PHIL COLLINS) I CAN'T DANCE CASSETTE SINGLE USD $1.49 [0 bids]
USD $2.49 Buy It Now
Genesis - I Can't Dance 7" single EX/EX USD $3.24 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis I Can't Dance Cassette Single 1991 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $5.17 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis | CD | Atlantic Records | Promotional | I Can't Dance USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 7" Vinyl JukeBox Centre Virgin GENS7 USD $1.28 [0 bids]
GENESIS - I can't dance / On the shoreline - UK Jukebox 7" Vinyl single USD $1.28 Buy It Now 5 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 6 days
CD GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - - 1991 Australian / NZ Cassette USD $9.63 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE VIRGIN RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE in PICTURE SLEEVE USD $1.93 [0 bids]
Genesis Lot of 4 45s Man On The Corner I Can't Dance Land Of Confusion Throwing USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $3.23 Buy It Now 9 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance CD Single USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $11.96 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis Band I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline 1991 7" 45 rpm Vinyl Record w/ PS USD $13.49 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance EP CD Digipak Like New USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7" 45rpm,VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $12.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.17 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $11.65 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS single I CAN'T DANCE 4 track CD Japan IN TOO DEEP + THAT'S ALL Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.10 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE B/W ON THE SHORELINE CASSETTE SINGLE USD $2.98 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $5.99 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $10.35 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $4.28 Buy It Now 14 days
genesis we can't dance cd inc jesus he knows me & i can't dance USD $2.46 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,EX/EX,2 Track, 7" Single, Picture Sleeve,VIRGIN RECORDS USD $4.26 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,VG/EX,2 Track, 7" Single, Picture Sleeve,VIRGIN RECORDS USD $4.26 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis ?- I Can't Dance Vinyl 7" Single UK Jukebox Promo GENS 7 1992 USD $3.87 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS-WE CAN'T DANCE 1991 ATLANTIC CD TELL ME WHY I CAN'T DANCE USD $1.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $8.40 Buy It Now 19 days
Phil Collins Hello I Must Be Going, Genesis Invisible Touch, We Can't Dance ++ USD $17.99 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS - THREE 7" SINGLES - KEEP IT DARK, I CAN'T DANCE + INVISIBLE TOUCH USD $9.06 Buy It Now 20 days
* GENESIS i can't dance VJDP-10184 JAPAN 3 INCH Single CD 166 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22 days
I Can't Dance Genesis CD USD $5.67 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - CD - Single - **Mint Condition** USD $26.95 Buy It Now 22 days
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.18 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $12.95 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $3.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis/Phil Collins - I Can't Dance EP CD UK Import 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis "I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline" 45 RPM, 7", 1991, +Jukebox Strip USD $1.50 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $12.49 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 1992 7" P/S NM!! 1000'S MORE 7"S BUY MORE COMBINE POST USD $3.89 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline w/ts USD $2.50 Buy It Now 25 days
I Can't Dance by Genesis Cassette Single - 100% Tested USD $5.45 Buy It Now 27 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - GENESIS, POP ROCK, SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance JAPAN CD VJCP-14040 1992 NEW USD $98.55 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND CD2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL DIGIPACK 11 TRACKS I CAN'T DANCE USD $25.73 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS 'I CAN'T DANCE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $2.58 Buy It Now 28 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $34.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Genesis "I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline" 45 RPM, 7" Single, VG+,+Jukebox Strip USD $1.75 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $13.72 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $2.89 Buy It Now 29 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.18 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "