I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance lyrics

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Vinyl$4.77 (used)
I Can't Dance by GenesisI Can't Dance by Genesis
Virgin records
Jesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by GenesisJesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by Genesis
Genesis 45 RPM I Can't Dance / NULLGenesis 45 RPM I Can't Dance / NULL
NULL
Vinyl$6.00 (used)
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic jukebox
Vinyl$3.00
I Cant Dance - Genesis 7I Cant Dance - Genesis 7" 45
Vinyl$82.00

Genesis I can't dance - 1992 Virgin Cd-Single / Digipack USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.06 Buy It Now
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $5.49 Buy It Now
Maxi CD Single Genesis I Can't Dance gut USD $4.54 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Genesis - We Can't Dance - Sealed Vinyl LP No Son Of Mine Jesus He Knows Me I USD $25.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $12.65 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1991 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $4.42 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) I Can't Dance 12" VINYL Double A Sided Sex Mix USD $15.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (The Sex Mix) - UK CD Single USD $1.25 [0 bids]
GENESIS I Can't Dance UK 12" DJ Promo 1 Sided Test Pressing GDJ-112 Phil Collins USD $12.52 [0 bids]
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $2.65 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $63.23 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS CASSETTE SINGLE I CAN'T DANCE SHORELINE GENSC 7 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $14.54 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis I Can't Dance - Digipak sleeve CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENDG7 VIRGIN USD $12.01 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 12" SEX MIX RARE UK PROMO UNP USD $16.44 [0 bids]
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE CD COLLECTORS EDITION 4 TRACK 1992 USD $2.39 [0 bids]
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline USD $1.50 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE 12" PROMO + P/S SPANISH USD $21.52 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis- I Can't Dance 7" Vinyl Classic 45RPM USD $2.52 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $5.94 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - Live USA '92 - Rare OOP CD!!! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" VINYL PS USD $5.11 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USD $1.49 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.05 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.41 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance 1991 7" Ex Virgin GENS7 USD $3.15 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS late USA 7" 45 I CAN'T DANCE~ON THE SHORELINE on Atlanric USD $5.95 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $7.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) - CD Single USD $5.06 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $8.94 Buy It Now 14 days
We Can't Dance by Genesis Rock Pop Art Rock Music No Son Of Mine I Can't Dance USD $5.79 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $26.06 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - CASSETTE SINGLE w/ CARDBOARD SLEEVE USD $2.22 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" 92 VG USD $2.52 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis Live The Way We Walk Vol 1 The Shorts CD NEW SEALED I Can't Dance/Mama+ USD $6.32 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $12.00 Buy It Now 19 days
VINTAGE GENESIS PHIL COLLINS CASSETTE TAPE LOT x 4 GENESIS, I CAN'T DANCE, HELLO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $1.00 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS....I CAN'T DANCE....ATLANTIC-45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 1 (UK/45rpm VINYL Record) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $11.38 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance Sex Mix CD 5 Song Maxi Single USD $7.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance/On the Shoreline USD $2.00 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD USD $4.30 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS-2 CD SINGLES/TELL ME WHY/I CAN'T DANCE(SEX MIX)/MIKE RUTHERFORD/ROCK/POP USD $2.52 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS-WE CAN'T DANCE 1991 ATLANTIC CD# 075678234422 I CAN'T DANCE USD $1.25 Buy It Now 27 days
Genesis On The Shoreline / I Can't Dance + strip 45 Vinyl Record 67v USD $7.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "