HELLO I LOVE YOU

- Robby Krieger / guitar

Record Label: Elektra
Catalogue No: K12215
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Hello I Love You Music

THE DOORS EP PS Japan HELLO I LOVE YOU USD $28.80 Buy It Now 57s
DOORS: Hello,I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name?-Love Street-France 7" PSL USD $64.98 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Vtg THE DOORS "Touch Me" "Hello I Love You" ELEKTRA Gold Records 45RPM USD $8.57 Buy It Now 6h 49m
The Doors 45RPM Hello, I Love You / Love Street - Elektra EK-45635 - Stereo USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 35m
DOORS HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE STREET ELEKTRA 45 RPM # 45635 SLIGHT PLAY WEAR USD $0.99 [0 bids]
The Doors - Hello, I Love You, Won't You... - 1968 US 7" single - First Pressing USD $11.00 Buy It Now 14h 50m
DOORS.HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE STREET.UK ORIG 7" & CO/SL.VG USD $4.86 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS LIGHT MY FIRE / HELLO, I LOVE YOU FRENCH 45 TEST PRESSING 7" USD $89.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1968 DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 45rpm 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The doors Hello I love you 45s USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS, HELLO I LOVE YOU, ORIG 1968 JAPAN NM SINGLE WITH PICTURE/LYRIC INSERT USD $22.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors "HELLO,I LOVE YOU" B/W "LOVE STREET" 7" Elektra 45635 Red label VG+ USD $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Doors Hello I Love You & Love street USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS "HELLO I LOVE YOU b/w LOVE STREET - 1969 VEDETTE ITALY 7" WITH PS EX/VG+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
7"-Single THE DOORS - Hello, I Love You / Love Street (1968) GERMANY PS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors Elektra USA Label Hello I Love You c/w Love Street Cat No. EK-45635 USD $12.96 [0 bids]
THE DOORS: Hello, I Love You / Love Street NEAR MINT Stock NM Unplayed 45 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS greatest HITS cd morrison HELLO I LOVE YOU the end LIGHT MY FIRE touch me USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS HELLO, I LOVE YOU 1968 USA EX+ COPY USD $6.98 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors Hello I Love You Unknown Soldier Do IT the lost 45 records USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Live At The Bowl '68 2012 Taiwan w/obi CD New Hello, I Love You USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS Hello, I Love You - Love Street - 45 rpm VG+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
** THE DOORS ~ HELLO I LOVE YOU/ LOVE STREET ~ 1968 ELEKTRA ~ EX VINYL ** USD $8.99 [0 bids]
DOORS - "HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE STREET" - ORIGINAL UK ELEKTRA 45037 - EX USD $3.89 [0 bids]
45RPM The Doors Love Street/Hello, I Love You Elektra EK-45635 0909E USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS: Hello, I Love You +3 45 (Japan, EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, original dar USD $75.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS: Hello, I Love You / Love Street 45 (Sweden w/ PS) rare Rock USD $75.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Greatest Hits CD Hello I Love You, Light My Fire, Touch Me, LA Woman USD $2.49 [0 bids]
Doors: Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name / Love street. M- German USD $9.99 [1 bids]
The Doors - Hello I Love You 1968 7" Elektra EKSN 45037 USD $4.54 Buy It Now 4 days
hello, i love you / love street 45 rpm single, DOORS,Very Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" USD $10.11 Buy It Now 5 days
hello, i love you / love street 45 rpm single, DOORS,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Viny USD $7.98 Buy It Now 5 days
DOORS Love Street / Hello, I Love You ELEKTRA 45635 RECORD 45 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
the DOORS hello I love you SWEDEN-only PIC SLEEVE 1967 RARE PSYCH POP USD $50.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS-HELLO I LOVE YOU/LOVE ME TWO TIMES-ELEKTRA K.12215 1971 EX++ USD $3.88 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Hello I Love You / ECLECTION Nevertheless ITALIAN Vedette promo 7" USD $12.95 [0 bids]
Rock 45 Doors - Love Street / Hello, I Love You, Won'T You Tell Me Your Name On USD $3.00 [0 bids]
The Doors Hello I Love You / Love Street 45 EX 1968 Psych Elektra 45635 STEREO USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS Hello I Love You 45 Rock Elektra USD $4.00 [0 bids]
DOORS BREAK ON THROUGH CD SINGLE 1991 WITH LOVE STREET/HELLO,I LOVE YOU/TOUCH ME USD $7.13 Buy It Now 6 days
Doors "Hello, I Love You" & "Love Street" 1968 Awesome Stereo Jim Morrison NM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors - Hello I Love You / Love Street - 45 RPM - Elektra EK-45635 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
4x DOORS 45's:Touch Me/Wild Child,Hello I Love You,Light My Fire,Love Her Madly USD $5.99 [0 bids]
The Doors 2 Lot singles 45rpm 7" Touch Me Hello I Love You Riders On The Storm USD $4.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Japan 1969? 7"45 HELLO I LOVE YOU USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS HELLO I LOVE YOU RARE RECORD ITALY 7' PS 45 rpm USD $49.90 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS "HELLO I LOVE YOU" ELEKTRA RECORDS SINGLE (WEA) K 12215 (1971) REISSUE USD $1.28 [0 bids]
THE DOORS, LIGHT MY FIRE b/w HELLO I LOVE YOU, Japanese re-issue, Altered States USD $14.95 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS Hello I Love You 45 Elektra EK-45635 US 1968 VG++ NICE ORIGINAL PROMO USD $19.98 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS/HELLO, I LOVE YOU, WON'T YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME? 7EP JAPAN USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Missing Persons I Like Boys Hello I Love You 45 rpm Record Ex Vinyl 7" The Doors USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS-Love Street+Hello I Love You-A Classic 45-ELEKTRA #45635-JIM MORRISON USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS: Hello,I Love You 2:13-Love Street 2:50-Italy 7" Vedette Records 34087 PSL USD $68.98 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEST OF THE DOORS-TESTED 8 TRACK-HELLO, I LOVE YOU-LIGHT MY FIRE-TOUCH ME USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS:Hello,I Love You,Won't YouTell Me Your Name?2:13-Love Street 2:50-SpainPSL USD $68.98 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS Hello I Love You/Love Me Two Times/Roadhouse [2X7"] Elektra K12215 UK USD $14.11 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors Hello I Love You Rare Swedish J45-779 USD $49.00 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors-Hello I Love You UK 2x7" 45 Limited Live Tracks NM/NM/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS - HELLO I LOVE YOU 2 X 7" ORIGINAL UK USD $20.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS ( HELLO, I LOVE YOU / TOUCH ME ) 1970's ORIG ELEKTRA sleeve 45 NM- USD $15.95 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors -"Hello I love you" / Love me two... Rock 7" 45 Orig UK Elektra exc USD $19.43 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS PSYCH 45 HELLO I LOVE YOU/LOVE STREET USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS Waiting for the Sun CD 3rd album Pops Music Hello I Love You F/S Japan USD $33.89 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS ~ WAITING FOR THE SUN ~ 1968 EKS-74024 TAN LABEL ? HELLO I LOVE YOU USD $56.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors Hello, I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name 1968 45rpm VG++ PSYCH USD $13.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The DOORS -7 inch Cover- Hello I Love You (Ideal for framing & replacing) USD $6.47 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $11.65 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors - Love Street / Hello I Love You 7" Vinyl Record NM Unplayed 45 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors-Love Me Two Times/Hello I Love You (UK import) VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 13 days
1968 DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU" RARE ELEKTRA LABEL 45rpm 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS Hello, I Love You - Light My Fire 7" 45 P/S JAPAN VICTOR ELEKTRA SJET-1129 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS Hello I Love You / Love Street 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS Hello I Love You / Love Street rare 45 from 1968 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors, 7" vinyl single - Hello, I Love You and Love Street USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
HELLO, I LOVE YOU DOORS 45 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $11.65 Buy It Now 15 days
Digitally Remastered CD: The Doors - Waiting For The Sun: inc Hello I Love You USD $4.91 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors 45 Hello I Love You / Love Street 1968 Elektra Vinyl Record USD $4.74 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS - 7"Single -Hello I Love You/Love Me Two Times, EX+ USD $10.36 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS - HELLO I LOVE YOU 12" Promo Picture Disc (The Best Of The Doors LP) USD $179.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors Jim Morrison "Hello I Love You" 2 - 7" Vinyl Singles w/gatefold sleeve USD $12.95 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS Hello, I Love You ITALIAN PS on Vedette !! Impossible MINT- !!! USD $90.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 Rpm Record Single Elektra 7" Spun Gold USD $5.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors - Touch Me b/w Hello, I Love You / 7" NM E-45052 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire & Hello I Love You ~ Two 45 rpm Records USD $4.50 Buy It Now 19 days
45RPM Doors Hello, I Love You/Love Street 032912EL USD $19.98 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS: Hello, I Love You / Light My Fire 45 (Japan, PS 'backflaps' cover, Golde USD $40.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors 45 RPM Single - Hello I Love You - Love Street - Used fair USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Digitally Remastered CD: The Doors - Waiting For The Sun: inc Hell USD $6.16 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS HELLO, I LOVE YOU JAPAN USD $20.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors Love Street * Hello, I Love You ** EK-45635 Original Issue USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
VINYL 45 THE DOORS *HELLO I LOVE YOU* w/BONUS LIMITED ED 45 NM w/PS UK IMPORT USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS/HELLO I LOVE YOU K12215 NEX/NM ELEKTRA 45 USD $12.96 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS - HELLO I LOVE YOU... 7" GERMAN 1968 METRONOME USD $25.86 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS 45 ON ELECTRA RECORDS LOVE STREET / HELLO, I LOVE YOU EX COPY USD $8.55 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS - WAITING FOR SUN & SELF TITLED 2 CD 's Light My Fire Hello I Love You USD $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS hello i love you / love street HEAR! + PS! M-/M- 60s freakbeat MOD psych USD $74.95 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 23 days
TOMAS LEDIN Hello I Love You Scandinavian Split 45PS 1991 PHASE 5.. The Doors USD $8.52 Buy It Now 23 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS Hello I Love You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(75%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE DOORS Hello I Love You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "Hello I Love You"