I DON'T WANNA GET DRAFTED 12''

Frank Zappa

Format: 12'' RECORD/MAXI SINGLE
Record Label: Zappa
Catalogue No: ZR1001
Country of Origin: Canada

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

FRANK ZAPPA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRANK ZAPPA I Don't Wanna Get Drafted 12'' Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Meat Light: The Uncle Meat Project/Object [3 CD]Meat Light: The Uncle Meat Project/Object [3 CD]
Little DotsLittle Dots
Chicago '78 [2 CD]Chicago '78 [2 CD]
The Crux Of The BiscuitThe Crux Of The Biscuit
Frank Zappa For PresidentFrank Zappa For President
Hot Rats [LP]Hot Rats [LP]
Vinyl$19.74
ZAPPAtite - Frank Zappa's Tastiest TracksZAPPAtite - Frank Zappa's Tastiest Tracks
Zappa Records 2016
Dutch Courage (2CD Set)Dutch Courage (2CD Set)
Hobo 2016
One Size Fits AllOne Size Fits All
Zappa Records 2012
Apostrophe (')Apostrophe (')
Zappa Records 2012

More places to buy FRANK ZAPPA music online Buy FRANK ZAPPA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FRANK ZAPPA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FRANK ZAPPA I Don't Wanna Get Drafted 12'' ratings distribution

FRANK ZAPPA I Don't Wanna Get Drafted 12'' reviews

Review by Tom Ozric
4 stars During 1980, Frank Z put out this curiosity on his own Zappa Records label. Just two relatively short tracks of which the A-side title song, 'I Don't Wanna Get Drafted' was recorded 1980 and is a disco influenced tune but a lot of fun. This one may be recorded by the line-up photographed on the cover (but who knows with Zappa ??!!). The B-side instrumental track, 'Ancient Armaments', is nothing less than stunning. Label info states this was recorded live in 1978 (Halloween) and sounds like to my ears it's possibly with either Chester Thompson or Terry Bozzio providing some amazing Drum work, and Patrick O'Hearn's growly fretless Bass. There's also some tasteful keyboards by whoever Zappa had at the time, but it's Frank himself who performs some marvellous soloing over the slow, atmospheric backdrop (save for the aggressive outbursts of the drums). This tune is in the same league as 'Black Napkins' (from Zoot Allures) and is worth owning this E.P. for. Excellent !!

Post a review of FRANK ZAPPA " I Don't Wanna Get Drafted 12''"