Magical Power Mako

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Magical Power Mako Welcome To The Earth album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 1981

1. Welcome To The Earth (Intro) (1:57)
2. Happy Birthday Samba (3:12)
3. East World... I Love You (2:56)
4. Fresh Vegetable (3:37)
5. Little Darling (3:26)
6. Open Garden (3:02)
7. I Wanna Be With You (4:34)
8. Find Our Love (3:22)
9. Fighting In The City (2:44)
10. Welcome To The Earth (5:42)

Search MAGICAL POWER MAKO Welcome To The Earth lyrics

Search MAGICAL POWER MAKO Welcome To The Earth tabs

- Mako / various instruments
- Tengai Hai / drums
- Hiro Ogawa / bass
- Mario / percussion

SuperFuji - EMI FJSP-62

Thanks to DamoXt7942 for the addition

MAGICAL POWER MAKO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAGICAL POWER MAKO Welcome To The Earth Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Hapmoniym 1972-1975Hapmoniym 1972-1975
Universal Japan 2003
Trance Resonance by Magical Power MakoTrance Resonance by Magical Power Mako
Magical Power by Magical Power MakoMagical Power by Magical Power Mako
Universal Japan
Music From Heaven by Magical Power Mako (1997-05-20)Music From Heaven by Magical Power Mako (1997-05-20)
Super Record by Magical Power Mako (2003-12-02)Super Record by Magical Power Mako (2003-12-02)
Lo Pop Diamonds by Magical Power Mako (1998-02-10)Lo Pop Diamonds by Magical Power Mako (1998-02-10)

More places to buy MAGICAL POWER MAKO music online Buy MAGICAL POWER MAKO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MAGICAL POWER MAKO Welcome To The Earth ratings distribution

MAGICAL POWER MAKO Welcome To The Earth reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Neo Teams
1 stars How difficult...sorry I can't understand Mako's thought enough well. :-(

Exactly STRANGE album. It's no wrong because Mako has called this album so. First Welcome To The Earth(Intro) what's the noise? Radio's interference? Interesting I feel. After the solemn opening (till that we can have some expectation), light techno-pop samba (Happy Birthday Samba) starts...'happy birthday Leila, I love you'...sorry, no progressive, no more. Next East World...I Love You has light sound too, but I think this song has lots of materials and essences, with rhythm, sound, kecak-like can evaluate this shot. The problem for me is from Fresh Vegetable to the last song Welcome To The Earth. On this piece Mako should predict the current technology world, comparing a vegetable garden to a robot factory. This is a great conception, but the pop-electro-sound is no good for me... After this, all are the same pop'n'tech. I suggest Mako might try to play tech-style once. Sorry but next album is great for me so it's a pity...

Post a review of MAGICAL POWER MAKO "Welcome To The Earth"