ALTERNATIVE FUTURE

- Daniel Cavanagh / guitar
- Duncan Patterson / bass
- Shaun Steels / drums and percussion

Peaceville Records

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to Any Colour You Like for the last updates

ANATHEMA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANATHEMA Alternative Future Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Distant SatellitesDistant Satellites
We're Here Because We're HereWe're Here Because We're Here
KSCOPE 2013
Fine Day to ExitFine Day to Exit
Sony UK 2006

More places to buy ANATHEMA music online Buy ANATHEMA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANATHEMA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANATHEMA Alternative Future ratings distribution

ANATHEMA Alternative Future reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'Alternative Future' - Anathema (Single)

While I've always found 'Alternative 4' to be a very strong album, there are songs on there I find a bit morose and hard to take unless I'm feeling rather depressed. With this promo EP, the band has chosen songs that I don't especially care for (with the exception of the particularly strong 'Fragile Dreams') and made an EP I probably wouldn't spend time listening to unless I was feeling especially bleak.

'Alternative 4's strength lay (at least for me) in a few songs that were incredibly beautiful and moving, such as the albums piano opener 'Shroud of False,' the gorgeous 'Inner Silence' and climactic 'Re-Connect.' None of the songs that truly resonate with me are here.

Buy the copy of 'Alternative 4' that has those exceptional songs on there. This EP has nothing to offer.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#225338) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Post a review of ANATHEMA "Alternative Future "