ALTERNATIVE FUTURE

- Daniel Cavanagh / guitar
- Duncan Patterson / bass
- Shaun Steels / drums and percussion

Peaceville Records

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to Any Colour You Like for the last updates

ANATHEMA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANATHEMA Alternative Future Music

Snapper Music Group 2008
We're Here Because We're HereWe're Here Because We're Here
Snapper Import 2010
Vinyl$26.37
LONG WINTER'S STARE-BEFORE THE DAWN, SO GO THE SHADOWS OF HUMANITY CD anathema US $0.99 [1 bids]
MARILLION FRONT ROW CLUB SHIRT SIZE:XL PORCUPINE TREE DREAM THEATER ANATHEMA US $15.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION ANORAKNOPHOBIA SHIRT SIZE:XL PORCUPINE TREE DREAM THEATER ANATHEMA US $15.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION - LESS IS MORE SIGNED TOUR POSTER DREAM THEATER ANATHEMA US $25.00 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST GOTHIC TAPE AMORPHIS TIAMAT LORD OF PUTREFACTION ANATHEMA GHOST XX US $2.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA -They Die/Crestfallen 7" my dying bride thergothon paradise lost grief US $15.00 [0 bids]
S.C.A.L.P.-TEARS AND BLOOD CD scalp paradise lost anathema my dying bride scald US $0.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA-A NATURAL DISASTER-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-EU-10 TRACKS-2004 US $5.95 Buy It Now 7h 31m
the loveless - star rover, bay laurel saturnus him tristania anathema slumber US $5.99 [0 bids]
far from mind - breakpoint 33', drudkh alcest anathema katatonia ulver agalloch US $5.99 [0 bids]
sleepless - winds blow higher, agalloch katatonia anathema opeth manes alcest US $5.99 [0 bids]
on thorns I lay - future narcotic, katatonia anathema saturnus alcest slumber US $5.99 [0 bids]
on thorns I lay - angeldust, katatonia october tide anathema saturnus alcest fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH - Formless 2LP - MINT - Dark doom Evoken Anathema US $29.04 [0 bids]
FATUM ELISUM - S/T CD - SEALED MDB Ataraxie Anathema US $4.84 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH - Disease For The Ages 2LP - MINT - Death doom Anathema Evoken US $27.42 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA "Hindsight" 2LP 2014, Kscope 859 (Vinyl w/ Screen Print D-Side) US $33.00 Buy It Now 8h 26m
VENOM TRIBUTE-IN THE NAME OF SATAN,1994 PRESS WITH SODOM,KREATOR,VOIVOD,ANATHEMA US $49.99 Buy It Now 12h 37m
ANATHEMA - UNIVERSAL, ORG 2013 EU CD + DVD SET, NEW - SEALED! US $15.99 Buy It Now 12h 57m
Anathema - Resonance 2 NEW CD US $13.71 Buy It Now 14h 27m
Anathema - Silent Enigma CD US $17.91 Buy It Now 16h 27m
ANATHEMA - PENTECOST III [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.28 Buy It Now 19h 43m
ANATHEMA A FINE DAY TO EXIT CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! US $161.29 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA A FINE DAY TO EXIT CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! US $145.16 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA WEATHER SYSYEMS CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! US $161.29 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA WERE HERE BECAUSE WERE HERE CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! US $161.29 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA JUDGEMENT CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! US $145.16 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA WEATHER SYSTEMS CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! US $145.16 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA WERE HERE BECAUSE WERE HERE CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! US $145.16 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA NATURAL DISASTER CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $145.16 Buy It Now 20h
ANATHEMA. Albums collection.Part 2. 5 albums. Gloria label. NEW, sealed US $14.50 Buy It Now 20h 41m
ANATHEMA - RESONANCE [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $8.05 Buy It Now 22h 59m
ANATHEMA - UNTOUCHABLE NEW VINYL US $41.37 Buy It Now 23h 7m
Les Discrets-Ariettes Oubliées...1st PRESS BLACK VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver US $29.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Distant Satellites Rare 1 Track CD! US $4.03 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA - THE SILENT ENIGMA - BLACK VINYL - 2 LP record US $40.22 Buy It Now 1 day
A Fine Day to Exit by Anathema (Sony Music) US $6.16 [0 bids]
Leafblade - The Kiss of Spirit and Flesh CD 2013 progressive Anathema KScope US $16.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema HINDSIGHT CD UK 802644810621 Kscope new US $8.98 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
Universal - Anathema US $13.74 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA**ALTERNATIVE 4**VINYL US $16.60 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA - DISTANT SATELLITES NEW CD US $19.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema: Eternity Ultra Rare Ltd. Digi, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $65.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA "THEY DIE / CRESTFALLEN" 7"EP. Cat.WIHU9205 LIMITED FIRST EDITION US $65.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA -DISTANT SATELLITES-JAPAN CD BLU-RAY AUDIO Ltd/Ed I98 zd US $41.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMBRACED - AMOROUS ANATHEMA - NEW!!!! US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Untouchable - Anathema New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $37.65 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA A FINE DAY TO EXIT CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $145.16 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA - ETERNITY - CDVILED64 US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Pentecost 3 [Vinyl New] US $35.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Distant Satellites - Anathema New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $77.43 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - Untouchable * PICTURE DISC * Record Store Day 2014 US $44.95 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - SMASHING THE ILLUSION & SYSTEMATIC ANNEX - ACCEPTANCE CD ANARCHO-PUNK US $4.82 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA - THE FEEDING OF THE 5 KNUCKLE SHUFFLE CD STUDIO & LIVE (CRASS/ANARCHO) US $4.82 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA & AMBIENT MASSACRE: BOTH CD ALBUMS (ANARCHO-PUNK-CRASS) US $8.07 [0 bids]
COMPASSION (EX - ANATHEMA): ALL 3 CD ALBUMS (ANARCHO-PUNK-CRASS) US $12.10 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA, COMPASSION & AMBIENT MASSACRE: ALL 5 CD ALBUMS (ANARCHO-PUNK-CRASS) US $20.16 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA & COMPASSION (EX - ANATHEMA): ALL 4 CD ALBUMS (ANARCHO-PUNK-CRASS) US $16.13 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA - STUDIO DEMOS & LIVE CD (ANARCHO-PUNK-CRASS) US $4.82 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Dbl Vinyl Album ETERNITY 2013 Peaceville Doom Metal Gothic Rock US $2.05 [2 bids]
Falling Deeper by Anathema (CD, Sep-2011, Icarus/Kscope) US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE 2x LP HEAVY VINYL LIMITED NUMBERED SEALED US $59.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema-Resonance CD NEW US $13.29 Buy It Now 2 days
SHATTERED HOPE - Waters Of Lethe CD 2014 - MINT Death Doom Anathema US $9.68 [0 bids]
SUBSTANCE FOR GOD Assembly of Flowers CD Mega Rare Doom Metal MDB Anathema 1993 US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes - Close to the Edge (1972) and Anathema - Distant Satellites (2014) progrock US $6.99 [1 bids]
ANATHEMA - PENTECOST 3 (180GM) NEW VINYL US $52.25 Buy It Now 2 days
fragile hollow - effete mind, saturnus anathema katatonia tiamat to die for him US $5.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA -DISTANT SATELLITES-JAPAN CD F30 US $26.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Silent Enigma by Anathema *New CD* US $7.48 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - SILENT ENIGMA (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.69 Buy It Now 2 days
THE FORESHADOWING Second World DIGIPAK KATATONIA ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - Eternity Vinyl Record LP US $37.73 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - Judgement CD - Near Mint US $10.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema- We`re Here Because We`re Here - KSCOPE145 US $18.16 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - DISTANT SATELLITES - KSCOPE302 US $17.71 Buy It Now 2 days
OPETH fantastic POSTER ! Pineapple Thief/Katatonia/Anathema/Threshopld/Enchant US $6.66 Buy It Now 2 days
The Blood Divine - Rise Pantheon Dreams (Digi CD 2002) New! Anathema US $1.60 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - "PENECOST III + THE CRESTFALLEN EP" (RARE 2010 PEACEVILLE RECORDS!) US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ALTERNATIVE 4 The Brink DIGIPAK ANATHEMA ANTIMATTER ION US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA WEATHER SYSTEMS SEALED CD NEW 2012 US $6.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Hindsight by Anathema *New CD* US $15.06 Buy It Now 2 days
The Silent Enigma by Anathema *New Vinyl LP* US $38.34 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - UNIVERSAL - KSCOPE266 US $21.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - Silent Enigma [CD New] US $10.13 Buy It Now 2 days
60 House Trance Techno Vinyl Records 12" - DJ, CDJ, 1000, 1200, Tiesto, Morales US $9.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Weather Systems - Anathema New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $17.36 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST - Gothic digipak CD 1991/2003 Rare OOP Katatonia Anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy ANATHEMA music online Buy ANATHEMA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANATHEMA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANATHEMA Alternative Future ratings distribution

ANATHEMA Alternative Future reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'Alternative Future' - Anathema (Single)

While I've always found 'Alternative 4' to be a very strong album, there are songs on there I find a bit morose and hard to take unless I'm feeling rather depressed. With this promo EP, the band has chosen songs that I don't especially care for (with the exception of the particularly strong 'Fragile Dreams') and made an EP I probably wouldn't spend time listening to unless I was feeling especially bleak.

'Alternative 4's strength lay (at least for me) in a few songs that were incredibly beautiful and moving, such as the albums piano opener 'Shroud of False,' the gorgeous 'Inner Silence' and climactic 'Re-Connect.' None of the songs that truly resonate with me are here.

Buy the copy of 'Alternative 4' that has those exceptional songs on there. This EP has nothing to offer.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#225338) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Post a review of ANATHEMA "Alternative Future "