ALTERNATIVE FUTURE

- Daniel Cavanagh / guitar
- Duncan Patterson / bass
- Shaun Steels / drums and percussion

Peaceville Records

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to Any Colour You Like for the last updates

ANATHEMA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANATHEMA Alternative Future Music

KSCOPE 2011
EternityEternity
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
MORGION Among Majestic Ruin LP BLACK VINYL death/doom paradise lost anathema NEW US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
ANATHEMA - A NATURAL DISASTER - NEW CD US $8.75 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Anathema ?We're Here Because We're Here LIMITED 2000 COPIES SEALED FREE SHIPPING US $59.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Anathema "A Fine Day to Exit" Original edition NM Metallica Paradise Lost Opeth US $83.99 Buy It Now 4h 9m
ANATHEMA - WEATHER SYSTEMS (CD + DVD PACK - AUTOGRAPHED!!!) US $22.67 [8 bids]
Severed Head of State Anathema Device 12" US $15.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA "THEY DIE / CRESTFALLEN" 7"EP. Cat.WIHU9205 LIMITED FIRST EDITION US $65.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA - FALLING DEEPER - NEW CD US $9.64 Buy It Now 8h 50m
The 3rd and the Mortal Memoirs RARE CD Ltd Gathering Anathema Third Atrox Ulver US $7.99 [0 bids]
The 3rd and the Mortal In this room RARE CD Gathering Anathema Third Atrox Ulver US $7.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 11h 4m
@ CD Anathema - A Fine Day To Exit / MUSIC FOR NATIONS RECORDS 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h
Anathema ?- We're Here Because We're Here Limited Edition Numbered Edition US $80.00 [0 bids]
anathema serenades (LP) Death, Slayer, Darkthrone, ulver, katatonia, blackfield US $30.00 Buy It Now 18h 50m
Untouchable Anathema Vinyl LP US $26.49 Buy It Now 22h 3m
We're Here Because We're Here Anathema Vinyl LP US $26.42 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Eternity Anathema Vinyl LP US $25.68 Buy It Now 22h 4m
PAINFUL MEMORIES 2006 Memorial To Suffering CD Doom Death MDB Anathema Scald US $13.99 Buy It Now 23h 12m
( limited ) ANATHEMA - WEATHER SYSTEMS * LIMITED EDITION CD + DVD US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TRISTANIA-ILLUMINATION ORG 2007 MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $2.99 [0 bids]
IN LOVING MEMORY - Tragedy & Moon CD 2008 Orig Anathema My Dying Bride Tiamat US $7.77 [0 bids]
Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here 2 LP Set New Vinyl Kscope US $33.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Weather Systems 2 LP Set New Vinyl Kscope US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - A Fine Day To Exit 2 LP Set New Vinyl Kscope US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - A Natural Disaster 2 LP Set New Vinyl Kscope US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - The Silent Enigma 2 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Alternative 4 1 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $33.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Serenades 1 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $33.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Pentecost 3 1 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $33.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Original Album Classics NEW 3 x CD US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - A Natural Disaster NEW CD US $9.87 Buy It Now 1 day
ÍON ION Immaculada CD Equilibrium Anathema Antimatter US $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
City Of Thorns US SEALED Mystic LP 1986 Cardinal Sin Anathema NRA SLA Wermacht US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - Eternity [Vinyl New] US $50.99 Buy It Now 1 day
IMINDAIN And The Living Shall Envy The Dead CD UK doomdeath anathema esoteric US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Eternity Anathema Vinyl LP 6430028552764 US $38.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - Weather Systems (NEW CD) US $24.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here (Media Book Edition) (NEW 2CD) US $18.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema rare demo tape Darkthrone Burzum Mayhem US $6.01 [20 bids]
AGALLOCH - ASHES AGAINST THE GRAIN CD SLIPCOVER ANATHEMA OPETH IN THE WOODS US $8.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here PROMO -RARE US $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA: WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE NEW CD 2010 US $13.63 Buy It Now 2 days
KATATONIA Brave Murder Day Funerals To Come VINYL LP / OPETH ANATHEMA BLOODBATH US $30.00 [0 bids]
NOVEMBERS DOOM - The Knowing / ORG PROMO CD 2000 Agalloch Anathema Katatonia US $2.99 [0 bids]
Anathema "Hindsight" CD (Kscope/Snapper Music, 2008) **Free Shipping** US $12.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA ETERNITY DIGI SEALED CD NEW US $5.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Paradise Lost Tragic Illusion LP Katatonia Borknagar Ulver Anathema Alcest US $14.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - We're Here Because Were Here Limited CD / DVD / 7" Porcupine Tree US $29.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - Judgement NEW CD US $9.87 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - ALTERNATIVE IV - BLACK VINYL - LP record 4 US $36.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA We're Here Because We're Here (Rare Gatefold CD+7"+DVDA) My Dying Bride US $45.00 [0 bids]
Universal - 2 DISC SET - Anathema (2013, CD New) US $12.42 Buy It Now 3 days
THERION theli ORG PICTURE LP FIRST PRESS SAMAEL ANATHEMA Amorphis Opeth Tiamat US $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LEGACY MAGAZINE W/CD EMPEROR Therion SINISTER Enslaved AETERNUS Anathema GERMANY US $6.99 [0 bids]
Anathema Alternative 4 LP UK 801056741417 Peaceville new US $14.98 [0 bids]
Anathema Falling Deeper LP UK 802644582016 Kscope new US $14.98 [1 bids]
Anathema Serenades LP G 801056838612 Peaceville new US $21.48 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA ALTERNATIVE 4 + 4 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW US $5.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Anathema Original Album Classics 3 CD new Judgement Natural Disaster Fine Day US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tiamat-Skeleton Skeletron lp/moonspell/samael/paradise lost/therion/anathema US $69.99 [0 bids]
MUSIC w/ ATTITUDE 06~ GODSMACK + COAL CHAMBER + Anathema + FILTER+ PROMO CD ~ UK US $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA Falling Deeper BRAND NEW 2011 HARD COVER BOOK VERSION VERY LIMITED US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Anathema - A Fine Day To Exit NEW CD US $9.86 Buy It Now 3 days
sleepless - winds blow higher, agalloch katatonia anathema opeth manes alcest US $5.99 [0 bids]
far from mind - breakpoint 33', drudkh alcest anathema katatonia ulver agalloch US $6.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Serenades 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $31.82 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA Pentecost 3 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $31.82 Buy It Now 4 days
Anathema - Weather Systems [CD New] US $12.58 Buy It Now 4 days
Atahualpa ?- In Nomine Patris / Anathema 1993 OLD SKOOL TRANCE US $5.02 Buy It Now 4 days
AUTUMNBLAZE Every Sun Is Fragile DIGIPAK ANATHEMA KATATONIA WOODS OF YPRES US $16.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Anathema / The Crestfallen EP + Pentecost III JAPAN PCCY-00952 Rare!!!!! C US $79.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Anathema - Eternity LP Diehard White vinyl - doom metal katatonia US $16.50 [5 bids]
Anathema - Pentecost III LP - doom metal katatonia US $12.00 [0 bids]
Anathema - Weather Systems LP - doom metal katatonia US $12.00 [1 bids]
Anathema - We're Here Because We're here 1242/2000 LP - doom metal katatonia US $12.00 [1 bids]
Anathema - The Silent Enigma LP - doom metal katatonia US $12.50 [2 bids]
Anathema - Alternative 4 LP - doom metal katatonia US $16.50 [5 bids]
Anathema - Judgement LP - doom metal katatonia US $13.50 [3 bids]
YEAR ZERO - NIHIL'S FLAME - CASSETTE NEW & SEALED! (Candlemass, Anathema ) US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA - UNIVERSAL (+DVD) NEW CD US $26.64 Buy It Now 4 days
Metalfest metal maniacs mag my dying bride anathema moonspell Bruce dickinson US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Testament metal maniacs magazine emperor anathema acid bath megadeth w.a.s.p US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Anathema - A Fine Day To Exit NEW CD US $8.06 Buy It Now 4 days
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA - ORIGINAL ALBUM CLASSICS NEW CD US $22.41 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA Falling Deeper Limited edition DigiBOOK hard cover CD US $10.95 Buy It Now 4 days
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Weather Systems - Anathema (2012, CD New) US $9.26 Buy It Now 4 days
~ ANATHEMA - WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE ~ MUSIC CD US $7.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Cynic-Re-Traced cd digipack Atheist The Faceless Anathema Muse Porcupine Tree US $11.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Cynic-Re-Traced cd jewel Atheist The Faceless Anathema Muse Porcupine Tree US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Anathema "Hindsight" 2008 Sealed US $13.42 Buy It Now 4 days
on thorns I lay - angeldust, katatonia october tide anathema saturnus alcest fen US $6.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - the crestfallen & pentecost III 3, saturnus katatonia paradise lost US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY 1ST PRESS CD paradise lost virgin black anathema doom US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA The Vision of a Dying Embrace DVD ( ALL AREAS US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
the loveless - star rover, bay laurel saturnus him tristania anathema slumber US $6.99 [0 bids]
on thorns I lay - future narcotic, katatonia anathema saturnus alcest slumber US $6.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA - ALTERNATIVE 4 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.80 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ANATHEMA music online Buy ANATHEMA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANATHEMA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANATHEMA Alternative Future ratings distribution

ANATHEMA Alternative Future reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'Alternative Future' - Anathema (Single)

While I've always found 'Alternative 4' to be a very strong album, there are songs on there I find a bit morose and hard to take unless I'm feeling rather depressed. With this promo EP, the band has chosen songs that I don't especially care for (with the exception of the particularly strong 'Fragile Dreams') and made an EP I probably wouldn't spend time listening to unless I was feeling especially bleak.

'Alternative 4's strength lay (at least for me) in a few songs that were incredibly beautiful and moving, such as the albums piano opener 'Shroud of False,' the gorgeous 'Inner Silence' and climactic 'Re-Connect.' None of the songs that truly resonate with me are here.

Buy the copy of 'Alternative 4' that has those exceptional songs on there. This EP has nothing to offer.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#225338) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Post a review of ANATHEMA "Alternative Future "