EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED

Twin Tail Everything Is Permitted album cover

Buy TWIN TAIL Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Born to Fight (7:19)
2. Is the Winner Always Right? (11:31)
3. The Rain Stab God's Palm (7:12)
4. Wander Alone Like a Rhinoceros (8:15)
5. Blood Wash Waterfall (11:07)
6. Let's Get Lost (12:59)
7. Everything Is Permitted (7:05)

Search TWIN TAIL Everything Is Permitted lyrics

Search TWIN TAIL Everything Is Permitted tabs

- Tatsuya Nakamura / drums
- Katsui Yuji / violin
- Toshiyuki Terui / bass

WILDDISK WDD-007

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to DamoXt7942 for the last updates

TWIN TAIL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TWIN TAIL Everything Is Permitted Music

More places to buy TWIN TAIL music online Buy TWIN TAIL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TWIN TAIL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TWIN TAIL Everything Is Permitted ratings distribution

TWIN TAIL Everything Is Permitted reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars Bottoms up for improvisational studio album! :-)

How active and massive their play and action are! Chunk-hunk of self-assertion they do have, and do kick and hit their art of noise by it. The great flexibility and arrogance (sorry!) can let me smile sweetly (not kidding). Of course, their play is nothing but hard, rigid, and loud...I'm always amazed at the improvisation itself.

First, born to fight knocks me away. Tatsuya's remarkably free-style drumming and Toshi's exploded bass sound are awesome. In addition, Yuji's avantgarde violin, as the strings may be cut out with a saw, is more terrific. Interlude with sadness follows and the lingering sound is so calm...and next stage comes.

Let me say that must be quiet insistence! is the winner always right? is absolutely the one. The violin sound with multiple tracks and echoes growls and plays a battle over eleven minutes and passes away. The impression can be very strong for all listeners I suggest.

Exactly I have to say 'Triplet Tail', don't I? the rain stab god's palm can make me freeze with palpitating. Strict rhythm section with drum solo plus bass following can push me without opposition. Then, I can feel the violin sound that has sounded squeaky is now fresh and clear...LOL.

wander alone like a rhinoceros has an exotic style. Can I say Yuji's violin should be included in their rhythm section? Rub-a-dub, screech-squeak...makes me enjoy well.

All instruments, especially violin loudly bark in blood wash waterfall, their masterpiece. Full of metallic sound is there, with simplified tempos. Wash my brain and drive me crazy...but the trip goes on.

Spacey let's get lost has electric guitar sound...oh, no! electric-guitar-like violin sound...sorry. Umm, I have to say the sound as 'rhythm violin'...'space violin'...whoa. Yea, I think we can understand the violin, of that there is not always need on ROCK MUSIC, is the most important stuff in the work. (Have I said too far?)

everything is permitted is their live performance and I can't believe yet. Speedy hit and blow by their sound...that is absolutely an improvisational story! At last, all are broken completely! Well, as by the monster TWINTAIL in Japanese TV program... :-)

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#211949) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Post a review of TWIN TAIL "Everything Is Permitted"