WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE

Minsk With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone album cover

Buy MINSK Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Three Moons (6:07)
2. The Shore Of Transcendence (9:59)
3. Almitra's Premonition (10:06)
4. Means To An End (5:59)
5. Crescent Mirror (8:57)
6. Pisgah (4:06)
7. Consumed by Horizons of Fire (6:31)
8. Requiem From Substance To Silence (11:18)

Search MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone lyrics

Search MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone tabs

- Tim Mead / lead vocals, synthesizers
- Chris Bennett / guitars, vocals
- Sanford Parker / bass, vocals
- Tony Wyioming / drums

Relapse Records
May 26th, 2009

Thanks to prog-jester for the addition
and to prog-jester for the last updates

MINSK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone Music

Out Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor AliveOut Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive
Explicit Lyrics
At A Loss Recordings 2005
Ritual Fires of AbandonmentRitual Fires of Abandonment
Relapse 2007
With Echoes in the Movement of StoneWith Echoes in the Movement of Stone
MRI 2009
MINSK 'With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone' 8 song cd 2009 RELAPSE RECORDS US $3.95 [0 bids]
3h
Symphony 10 / Symphony 5 - Mahler; Shostakovich; Ponnelle; Minsk State - Audio.. US $22.95 Buy It Now 6h 26m
DEAD IN THE WATER Less Days Left 10" EP Finnish sludge metal minsk morgion isis US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 14m
MINSK 'The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment' 2007 cd RELAPSE US $2.95 [0 bids]
The Night they Raided Minsk's lp vinyl soundtrack US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 5m
Circle of Animals Destroy The Light 12" Vinyl LP Yakuza Snowblood Godflesh Minsk US $8.00 [0 bids]
SUN SPLITTER II CASSETTE Chicago psych-industrial-sludge locrian minsk bloodiest US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Minsk - Ritual Of Abandonment 2xLP Colored Splattered Vinyl Twilight!!! US $25.00 [0 bids]
Byelorussia In Song & Dance LP 12" Vinyl BR 50118 Folk Ensembles of Minsk Russia US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MINSK Out Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive CD NEW SEALED US $12.44 Buy It Now 4 days
NYSTEDT / MINSK CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - SYM FOR STRINGS / CONCERTINO FOR NEW CD US $25.30 Buy It Now 4 days
CD: 2009 Minsk With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone US $3.99 [0 bids]
MINSK Out Of A Center Doom Electric Wizard Cathedral Sludge SunnO)) Earth US $14.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD The Ritual Fires of Abandonment by Minsk PSYCHEDELIC DOOM METAL US $0.01 [1 bids]
VOG self-titled CD psychedelic doom/sludge/space rock eyehategod minsk valkyrie US $8.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Harvestman/Minsk/U.S. Christmas - Hawkwind Triad [CD New] US $15.76 Buy It Now 5 days
Across Tundras - Dark Songs Of The Prairie LP Silver/Black/300 Zoroaster Minsk US $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Beyul [Digipak] by Yakuza (CDProfound Lore) Today is the day Minsk Neurosis US $7.99 [0 bids]
Minsk: With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone CD 2009 Relapse Records RR 7047 NEW US $6.95 Buy It Now 5 days
HARVESTMAN / U.S. CHRISTMAS / MINSK - HAWKWIND TRIAD NEW CD US $23.46 Buy It Now 6 days
EAST SOUL PERSON - Minsk EP - pink vinyl 12" US $20.37 Buy It Now 7 days
With Echoes In The Movement - Minsk New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $10.01 Buy It Now 7 days
REIDO 2011 -11 CD Sludge Metal Funeral Doom Meshuggah Minsk Corrupted Cough US $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MINSK - WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE NEW CD US $10.88 Buy It Now 8 days
Minsk - Ritual Fires Of Abandonment CD US $44.45 Buy It Now 9 days
Harvestman Minsk U.S. Christmas - Hawkwind Triad CD US $20.43 Buy It Now 9 days
Minsk - With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone CD US $10.78 Buy It Now 9 days
The Young Guard/Zoya - Chamber Choir Minsk New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippi US $24.56 Buy It Now 9 days
SHOSTAKOVICH / MINSK CHAMBER CHOIR / MINATSAKANOV - FILM SERIES: MUSIC NEW CD US $23.08 Buy It Now 10 days
CD Album: Harvestman, US Christmas, Minsk : Hawkwind Triad : Sealed US $19.87 Buy It Now 10 days
Indian From All Purity LP vinyl record doom minsk buried at sea metal relapse US $18.95 Buy It Now 11 days
MUSIQUE SLAVE DE L'EST / CHOEUR GRAINA MINSK - NEW CD US $16.49 Buy It Now 11 days
BYELORUSSIA IN SONG & DANCE LP Bruno BR 50118 Folk Ensembles of Minsk Russia US $9.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Minsk - With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone [CD New] US $6.14 Buy It Now 11 days
MINSK - With Echoes in the Movement of Stone (CD, 2009) Atmospheric Sludge/Metal US $4.19 Buy It Now 14 days
YAKUZA Transmutations CD avant jazz/prog-metal ephel duath kayo dot minsk tool US $11.98 Buy It Now 14 days
Minsk - The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment 2 x LP Limited NEW US $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MINSK - WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE * - NEW CD US $3.50 Buy It Now 15 days
MINSK - RITUAL FIRES OF ABANDONMENT (IMPORT) NEW CD US $51.94 Buy It Now 17 days
Knut Nystedt; Minsk Chambe...-Symphony For Strings; Concerti CD NEW US $17.07 Buy It Now 18 days
THE HIGH CONFESSIONS Turning Lead Into Gold CD SEALED sonic youth ministry minsk US $8.12 Buy It Now 18 days
Minsk / Unearthly Trance Split 7" LP Roky Erickson Tribute Doom Metal US $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
CIRCLE OF ANIMALS Destroy The Light CD industrial metal/post-punk Yakuza Minsk US $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE BY MINSK (CD) US $13.08 Buy It Now 20 days
DEAD IN THE WATER Echoes In The Ruins LP Finnish sludge metal minsk morgion isis US $11.99 Buy It Now 20 days
A Storm of Light Latitudes white vinyl 12" /300 Neurosis Tombs Lydia Lunch Minsk US $30.00 Buy It Now 20 days
With Echoes in the Movement of Stone * by Minsk (CD, Jun-2009, Relapse... US $3.53 Buy It Now 20 days
SHOSTAKOVICH / MINSK SYMPHONY ORCH / MNATSAKANOV - FILM SERIES: LADY US $23.08 Buy It Now 21 days
Minsk - With Echoes In The Movement Of (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.82 Buy It Now 22 days
U.S. CHRISTMAS/MINSK - HAWKWIND TRIAD - NEW CD US $17.42 Buy It Now 23 days
Shostakovich:lady & the Hooligan Ball - Symphony Orche Minsk New & Sealed Compac US $24.56 Buy It Now 23 days
ADRIFT Monolito CD IMPORT European prog-sludge omega massif minsk cult of luna US $9.98 Buy It Now 25 days
MINSK - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF S6) US $11.28 Buy It Now 26 days
Minsk - Ritual Fires Of Abandonment [CD New] US $44.44 Buy It Now 26 days
Music From The Film Alone - Chamber Choir Minsk New & Sealed CD US $20.55 Buy It Now 27 days
With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone - Minsk US $5.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Minsk Orchestra & Kammerchor Rossini: la Gazetta CD US $13.39 Buy It Now 29 days
MAUDLIN A SIGN OF TIME LP NEUROSIS CAVE IN ISIS CULT OF LUNA KONGH MINSK US $34.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy MINSK music online Buy MINSK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MINSK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone ratings distribution

MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone reviews

Review by Prog-jester
5 stars Wtf, a first review? There's something wrong with Posty members on PA, why are you guys so post-active?)))

Definitive MINSK album and their second masterpiece in a row along with "The Ritual Fires..." from 2007. Their best one to date, actually - it presents MINSK in their current form, less agressive and sludgy, but more musically deep and experimental. Imagine 70's Kraut- rockers who decided to play that funny modern music called Post-Metal...and they failed us not! More clean vocals, more keyboards, more melodic bridges along with good old preserved headcrushing riffs and killing rhythm-section (Tony Wyioming of MINSK is one of the best in the genre, I'd recognize his manner among hunderds of other drummers). From THE DOORS-like "Means to an End" and proggy "Three Moons" to 'old school MINSK' like "Consumed by Horizons of Fire" and "Almitra's Premonition", it all culminates with 11- minute "Requiem: From Substance To Silence", MINSK' most haunting epic for a moment.

If you think that Post-Metal is dead, try these guys and this album. If you never heard of the genre, "With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone" may serve as a perfect guide as well. Extremely recommended!

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#231314) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 13, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars I don't think that I'll please you Igor, but I don't share much of your enthusiasm. Even I understand it. First I wanted to start this (when I was first listening this, I wanted to be fair) review by saying few words, but as I was listening, it all changed. Few times. So: 1)I was encouraged by Prog-jester's praise on this album. So I was desperate to hear this album 2)Then I started to listen it. And I said to myself, this is album for just some certain moods. 3)Fortunately, I found myself in the good mood at the time. Maybe it's connected with two facts, that I was lying in horizontal position and was eating peanuts. 4)Then (maybe it's just coincidence), I stopped eating peanuts and started to get into vertical position (sit on bed). Music started to be worse than before. But as I said, maybe it's unrelated. 5)I hated the fact that I'll drown this album just because dark/heavy atmosphere, so I tried to find a reason why to like it. It was nothing forced, I just wanted to find something that I'll like. 6)Then, towards the end of album I found it. This is indeed album for just some moods, but if you're in the right one, you'll enjoy this.

3(+), not masterpiece for me, but if you're fan of this kind of music (Negura Bunget - Om someone?), you'll like it. Exactly as reviewer who precede me. But for my taste, it depends too much on shock ' n ' terror therapy. But except this, atmosphere is pretty good. Heavy as I like it, but limits are pushed too far for my taste.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#258925) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 02, 2010

Post a review of MINSK "With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone"