WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE

Minsk With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone album cover

Buy MINSK Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Three Moons (6:07)
2. The Shore Of Transcendence (9:59)
3. Almitra's Premonition (10:06)
4. Means To An End (5:59)
5. Crescent Mirror (8:57)
6. Pisgah (4:06)
7. Consumed by Horizons of Fire (6:31)
8. Requiem From Substance To Silence (11:18)

Search MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone lyrics

Search MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone tabs

- Tim Mead / lead vocals, synthesizers
- Chris Bennett / guitars, vocals
- Sanford Parker / bass, vocals
- Tony Wyioming / drums

Relapse Records
May 26th, 2009

Thanks to prog-jester for the addition
and to prog-jester for the last updates

MINSK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone Music

Out Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor AliveOut Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive
Explicit Lyrics
At A Loss Recordings 2005
Ritual Fires of AbandonmentRitual Fires of Abandonment
Relapse 2007
With Echoes in the Movement of StoneWith Echoes in the Movement of Stone
Relapse 2009
CD Album: Harvestman, US Christmas, Minsk : Hawkwind Triad : Sealed US $20.78 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Circle of Animals Destroy The Light 12" Vinyl LP Yakuza Snowblood Godflesh Minsk US $8.00 [0 bids]
17h
Indian From All Purity LP vinyl record doom minsk buried at sea metal relapse US $18.95 Buy It Now 19h 16m
MUSIQUE SLAVE DE L'EST / CHOEUR GRAINA MINSK - NEW CD US $16.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Minsk Players, Osipoiv Folk Orch, Piotr Laganoff - Golden Souvenirs Russia (LP) US $5.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Minsk - With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone [CD New] US $6.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Minsk - Ritual Of Abandonment 2xLP Colored Splattered Vinyl Twilight!!! US $30.00 [0 bids]
[YAKUZA - Transmutations] Today is the Day Kayo Dot Minsk Baroness US $9.99 [0 bids]
MINSK - With Echoes in the Movement of Stone (CD, 2009) Atmospheric Sludge/Metal US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
With Echoes in the Movement of Stone * by Minsk (CD, Jun-2009, Relapse... US $3.64 Buy It Now 4 days
Beyul [Digipak] by Yakuza (CDProfound Lore) Today is the day Minsk Neurosis US $7.99 [0 bids]
YAKUZA Transmutations CD avant jazz/prog-metal ephel duath kayo dot minsk tool US $11.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Minsk - The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment 2 x LP Limited NEW US $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MINSK The Ritual Fires of Abandonment 2LP orange solar flare vinyl metal new US $20.00 [0 bids]
MINSK Out of a Center Which is Neither Dead Nor Alive 2LP new US $15.00 [0 bids]
The High Confessions - Turning Lead Into Gold (CD) (Sealed) (Sonic Youth, Minsk) US $1.00 [0 bids]
Minsk- With Echoes in the moment of stone Vinyl US $26.00 [0 bids]
MINSK - RITUAL FIRES OF ABANDONMENT (IMPORT) NEW CD US $54.15 Buy It Now 7 days
Knut Nystedt; Minsk Chambe...-Symphony For Strings; Concerti CD NEW US $17.07 Buy It Now 8 days
MINSK - With Echoes in the Movement of Stone CD DOOM SLUDGE METAL US $4.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Minsk / Unearthly Trance Split 7" LP Roky Erickson Tribute Doom Metal US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
CIRCLE OF ANIMALS Destroy The Light CD industrial metal/post-punk Yakuza Minsk US $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE BY MINSK (CD) US $13.08 Buy It Now 9 days
DEAD IN THE WATER Echoes In The Ruins LP Finnish sludge metal minsk morgion isis US $11.99 Buy It Now 10 days
A Storm of Light Latitudes white vinyl 12" /300 Neurosis Tombs Lydia Lunch Minsk US $30.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Minsk Chamber Choir/Byelorussian Symph Orch : Shostakovich Film Series, Vol.1 CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SHOSTAKOVICH / MINSK SYMPHONY ORCH / MNATSAKANOV - FILM SERIES: LADY US $24.06 Buy It Now 11 days
MAUDLIN A SIGN OF TIME LP NEUROSIS CAVE IN ISIS CULT OF LUNA KONGH MINSK US $36.99 Buy It Now 12 days
NEUROSIS ( T-SHIRT ) Isis Cult of Luna Tribes of Neurot Old Man Gloom Minsk US $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
U.S. CHRISTMAS/MINSK - HAWKWIND TRIAD - NEW CD US $14.10 Buy It Now 13 days
MINSK The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment CD (New) US $17.88 Buy It Now 14 days
ADRIFT Monolito CD IMPORT European prog-sludge omega massif minsk cult of luna US $9.98 Buy It Now 15 days
MINSK - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF S6) US $11.80 Buy It Now 16 days
Minsk - Ritual Fires Of Abandonment [CD New] US $44.44 Buy It Now 16 days
Music From The Film Alone - Chamber Choir Minsk New & Sealed CD US $20.55 Buy It Now 17 days
With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone - Minsk US $5.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Symphony 10 / Symphony 5 - Mahler; Shostakovich; Ponnelle; Minsk State - Audio.. US $22.95 Buy It Now 20 days
DEAD IN THE WATER Less Days Left 10" EP Finnish sludge metal minsk morgion isis US $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Night they Raided Minsk's lp vinyl soundtrack US $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
SUN SPLITTER II CASSETTE Chicago psych-industrial-sludge locrian minsk bloodiest US $6.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Byelorussia In Song & Dance LP 12" Vinyl BR 50118 Folk Ensembles of Minsk Russia US $24.99 Buy It Now 22 days
MINSK Out Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive CD NEW SEALED US $13.49 Buy It Now 24 days
MINSK - WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE * - NEW CD US $3.61 Buy It Now 24 days
NYSTEDT / MINSK CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - SYM FOR STRINGS / CONCERTINO FOR NEW CD US $26.38 Buy It Now 24 days
Ritual Fires of Abandonment - Minsk New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $47.70 Buy It Now 24 days
VOG self-titled CD psychedelic doom/sludge/space rock eyehategod minsk valkyrie US $8.98 Buy It Now 24 days
Harvestman/Minsk/U.S. Christmas - Hawkwind Triad [CD New] US $17.08 Buy It Now 25 days
Across Tundras - Dark Songs Of The Prairie LP Silver/Black/300 Zoroaster Minsk US $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
The Young Guard/Zoya - Chamber Choir Minsk New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $24.56 Buy It Now 25 days
Minsk: With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone CD 2009 Relapse Records RR 7047 NEW US $6.95 Buy It Now 25 days
HARVESTMAN / U.S. CHRISTMAS / MINSK - HAWKWIND TRIAD NEW CD US $24.46 Buy It Now 25 days
Jesu / Battle of Mice CD Ltd 08 Godflesh Final Neurosis Minsk Isis Pelican Nadja US $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
EAST SOUL PERSON - Minsk EP - pink vinyl 12" US $21.30 Buy It Now 27 days
With Echoes In The Movement - Minsk New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $10.01 Buy It Now 27 days
MINSK - WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE NEW CD US $11.34 Buy It Now 28 days
REIDO 2011 -11 CD Sludge Metal Funeral Doom Meshuggah Minsk Corrupted Cough US $11.82 Buy It Now 28 days
Minsk - Ritual Fires Of Abandonment CD US $44.45 Buy It Now 29 days
Harvestman Minsk U.S. Christmas - Hawkwind Triad CD US $20.43 Buy It Now 29 days
Minsk - With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone CD US $10.78 Buy It Now 29 days
SHOSTAKOVICH / MINSK CHAMBER CHOIR / MINATSAKANOV - FILM SERIES: MUSIC NEW CD US $24.06 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy MINSK music online Buy MINSK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MINSK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone ratings distribution

MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone reviews

Review by Prog-jester
5 stars Wtf, a first review? There's something wrong with Posty members on PA, why are you guys so post-active?)))

Definitive MINSK album and their second masterpiece in a row along with "The Ritual Fires..." from 2007. Their best one to date, actually - it presents MINSK in their current form, less agressive and sludgy, but more musically deep and experimental. Imagine 70's Kraut- rockers who decided to play that funny modern music called Post-Metal...and they failed us not! More clean vocals, more keyboards, more melodic bridges along with good old preserved headcrushing riffs and killing rhythm-section (Tony Wyioming of MINSK is one of the best in the genre, I'd recognize his manner among hunderds of other drummers). From THE DOORS-like "Means to an End" and proggy "Three Moons" to 'old school MINSK' like "Consumed by Horizons of Fire" and "Almitra's Premonition", it all culminates with 11- minute "Requiem: From Substance To Silence", MINSK' most haunting epic for a moment.

If you think that Post-Metal is dead, try these guys and this album. If you never heard of the genre, "With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone" may serve as a perfect guide as well. Extremely recommended!

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#231314) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 13, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars I don't think that I'll please you Igor, but I don't share much of your enthusiasm. Even I understand it. First I wanted to start this (when I was first listening this, I wanted to be fair) review by saying few words, but as I was listening, it all changed. Few times. So: 1)I was encouraged by Prog-jester's praise on this album. So I was desperate to hear this album 2)Then I started to listen it. And I said to myself, this is album for just some certain moods. 3)Fortunately, I found myself in the good mood at the time. Maybe it's connected with two facts, that I was lying in horizontal position and was eating peanuts. 4)Then (maybe it's just coincidence), I stopped eating peanuts and started to get into vertical position (sit on bed). Music started to be worse than before. But as I said, maybe it's unrelated. 5)I hated the fact that I'll drown this album just because dark/heavy atmosphere, so I tried to find a reason why to like it. It was nothing forced, I just wanted to find something that I'll like. 6)Then, towards the end of album I found it. This is indeed album for just some moods, but if you're in the right one, you'll enjoy this.

3(+), not masterpiece for me, but if you're fan of this kind of music (Negura Bunget - Om someone?), you'll like it. Exactly as reviewer who precede me. But for my taste, it depends too much on shock ' n ' terror therapy. But except this, atmosphere is pretty good. Heavy as I like it, but limits are pushed too far for my taste.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#258925) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 02, 2010

Post a review of MINSK "With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone"