WITH ECHOES IN THE MOVEMENT OF STONE

Minsk With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone album cover

Buy MINSK Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Three Moons (6:07)
2. The Shore Of Transcendence (9:59)
3. Almitra's Premonition (10:06)
4. Means To An End (5:59)
5. Crescent Mirror (8:57)
6. Pisgah (4:06)
7. Consumed by Horizons of Fire (6:31)
8. Requiem From Substance To Silence (11:18)

Search MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone lyrics

Search MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone tabs

- Tim Mead / lead vocals, synthesizers
- Chris Bennett / guitars, vocals
- Sanford Parker / bass, vocals
- Tony Wyioming / drums

Relapse Records
May 26th, 2009

Thanks to prog-jester for the addition
and to prog-jester for the last updates

MINSK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone Music

0 result found for "MINSK"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy MINSK music online Buy MINSK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MINSK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone ratings distribution

MINSK With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone reviews

Review by Prog-jester
5 stars Wtf, a first review? There's something wrong with Posty members on PA, why are you guys so post-active?)))

Definitive MINSK album and their second masterpiece in a row along with "The Ritual Fires..." from 2007. Their best one to date, actually - it presents MINSK in their current form, less agressive and sludgy, but more musically deep and experimental. Imagine 70's Kraut- rockers who decided to play that funny modern music called Post-Metal...and they failed us not! More clean vocals, more keyboards, more melodic bridges along with good old preserved headcrushing riffs and killing rhythm-section (Tony Wyioming of MINSK is one of the best in the genre, I'd recognize his manner among hunderds of other drummers). From THE DOORS-like "Means to an End" and proggy "Three Moons" to 'old school MINSK' like "Consumed by Horizons of Fire" and "Almitra's Premonition", it all culminates with 11- minute "Requiem: From Substance To Silence", MINSK' most haunting epic for a moment.

If you think that Post-Metal is dead, try these guys and this album. If you never heard of the genre, "With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone" may serve as a perfect guide as well. Extremely recommended!

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#231314) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 13, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars I don't think that I'll please you Igor, but I don't share much of your enthusiasm. Even I understand it. First I wanted to start this (when I was first listening this, I wanted to be fair) review by saying few words, but as I was listening, it all changed. Few times. So: 1)I was encouraged by Prog-jester's praise on this album. So I was desperate to hear this album 2)Then I started to listen it. And I said to myself, this is album for just some certain moods. 3)Fortunately, I found myself in the good mood at the time. Maybe it's connected with two facts, that I was lying in horizontal position and was eating peanuts. 4)Then (maybe it's just coincidence), I stopped eating peanuts and started to get into vertical position (sit on bed). Music started to be worse than before. But as I said, maybe it's unrelated. 5)I hated the fact that I'll drown this album just because dark/heavy atmosphere, so I tried to find a reason why to like it. It was nothing forced, I just wanted to find something that I'll like. 6)Then, towards the end of album I found it. This is indeed album for just some moods, but if you're in the right one, you'll enjoy this.

3(+), not masterpiece for me, but if you're fan of this kind of music (Negura Bunget - Om someone?), you'll like it. Exactly as reviewer who precede me. But for my taste, it depends too much on shock ' n ' terror therapy. But except this, atmosphere is pretty good. Heavy as I like it, but limits are pushed too far for my taste.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#258925) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 02, 2010

Post a review of MINSK "With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone"