DIMENSIONS

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Gone (5:47)
2. Future Mind (5:34)
3. Dimentia (5:36)
4. What Is But Cannot Not Be (5:28)
5. Singularity (4:24)
6. No Apology (4:55)
7. Trilogy of Knowledge - Intro: The Birth (2:17)
8. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement I: The Lie (5:27)
9. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement II: The Truth (6:46)
10. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement III: The Key (6:21)

Search BELIEVER Dimensions lyrics

Guest musicians:
- Julianne Laird / soprano
- Glenn Fischbach / cello
- Scott Laird / violin, violas
- William Keller / spoken voice on the track 'Dimentia'

Label: R.E.X Records/ Roadrunner Records
There are two different cover arts existing for this release. One for the R.E.X.
version and another for the RoadRunner version ( The roadrunner version is shown here on PA).
Re-released in 2007 (Europe) and 2008 (USA) by Metal Mind Productions in
digipack format.

Also re-released December 2004 by Retroactive Records limited to 1000 copies,
with three bonus tracks taken from a show 31 October 1989:
12) Blemished Sacrifices (live)
13) The Chosen (live)
14) Stress (live)
(The 11th track is five seconds long and is present on all versions of the
album, but is just a band member saying "We love you, take care, bye bye".)
Produced by The Trauma Team with Ted Hermanson

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Dimensions Music

Limited Edition
Massacre Germany 2008
TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
The MONKEES Daydream Believer & Goin Down Colgems 45rpm 66-1012 Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 34m 38s
THE~MONKEES~DAYDREAM~BELIEVER~GOIN~DOWN~45~RPM~&~PS US $12.66 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Anne Murray - Daydream Believer / Do You Think Of Me 45 1979 VG / VG+ US $1.39 Buy It Now 2h 48m
PAUL SLADE believer and the wayfinder LP 11 track gatefold, some minor edgewear US $24.01 Buy It Now 3h 24m
OZZY OSBOURNE BELIEVER LIVE RSD 2012 7" POLKA DOT DISC #3047/4400 NEW US $13.99 [1 bids]
JOHN COLTRANE - THE BELIEVER [JOHN COLTRANE] - NEW CD US $7.43 Buy It Now 7h 2m
VG+ TO BETTER MONKEES' 45 & PICTURE SLEEVE: " DAYDREAM BELIEVER " 1960'S US $4.95 [0 bids]
True Believer -- Ronnie Milsap -- Brand New Country Music CD US $10.49 Buy It Now 7h 43m
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by Monkees (The) (CD, Jan-1999, Flashback Records) US $5.49 Buy It Now 9h 12m
Jean Shepard - I'm A Believer - MINT SEALED LP US $10.95 Buy It Now 9h 29m
The Monkees - I'm a Believer 1966 7" RCA 1560 US $5.89 Buy It Now 9h 44m
The Monkees-Goin' Down/DayDream Believer-Colgems US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 49m
The Monkees-I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone/I'm A Believer-Colgems Records US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 56m
THE MONKEES 3inch CD snap pack JAPAN DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $23.00 Buy It Now 10h 11m
The Monkees I'm A Believer Flashback CD Used US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Robert wyatt i'm a believer 1974 uk virgin label vinyl 7"single vs 114 US $9.24 Buy It Now 11h 10m
NEIL DIAMOND SEPTEMBER MORN / I'M A BELIEVER 45 RPM US $5.99 [0 bids]
B.B. KING "MIDNIGHT BELIEVER" US $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 17m
Rhett Miller- Believer US $9.74 Buy It Now 13h 8m
NEIL DIAMOND - I'M A BELIEVER (IMPORT) NEW CD US $17.03 Buy It Now 13h 37m
The Monkees Arista 45 Record #9119 VG+ I'm A Believer / Pleasant Valley Sunday US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 43m
Believer Gabriel 2009 CD Thrash Progressive Metal Music Album Brand New US $18.49 Buy It Now 14h 28m
Believer Sanity Obscure USA Cassette Tape US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 29m
The Monkees 45 I'm A Believer Picture Sleeve Colgems 66-1002 US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 46m
Stewart,John Airdream Believer CD NEW US $15.10 Buy It Now 15h 50m
B.B.King Midnight Believer US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 3m
Anne Murray: "Daydream Believer" - her '79 Country Pop hit - Near Mint! US $1.50 [0 bids]
LAURA DAWN "BELIEVER" 2001 UNPLAYED RADIO STATION MUSIC LIBRARY PROMO OOP CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Local Hero: Daydream Believer 12 Inch DJ Copy Ariola Records Made in USA US $8.14 Buy It Now 16h 18m
The Monkees - Daydream Believer (The Platinum Collection, 2005) New US $5.85 Buy It Now 16h 20m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I'M A BELIEVER)-PS--PIC--SLV US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 23m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(DAYDREAM BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 23m
TOMMY OVERSTREET - I'm A Believer - Ex Con LP Record US $21.85 Buy It Now 16h 25m
EMF Feat Reeves & Mortimer I'm A Believer Cd Single US $6.71 Buy It Now 16h 58m
RHETT MILLER - The Believer - RARE 12 Track CD Advance US $5.35 Buy It Now 17h 46m
The Monkees "Day Dream Believer" West German Edition mint 7 Inches vinyl single* US $25.00 Buy It Now 17h 53m
The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER Best Of 36 Track Collection NEW SEALED 2 CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
Joe South Be A Believer b/w Why Does A Man Do What 45 From Publishing Co Vault US $5.99 Buy It Now 18h 3m
EMF REEVES AND MORTIMER I'M A BELIEVER CD 4 TRACKS, ORIG VERSION/UNBELIEVABLE M US $5.70 Buy It Now 18h 54m
Daydream Believer Kiyoshi Kobayashi CD US $27.98 Buy It Now 19h 47m
LOT OF 4 MONKEES 45:I'M A BELIEVER;STEPPIN STONE;PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY;VALLERI US $4.99 Buy It Now 19h 50m
JAZZ/ David Sanborn - Believer (Promo) US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 54m
VINTAGE The Monkees I'm Not Your steppin Stone / I'm A Believer 66-1002 45 rpm US $9.25 Buy It Now 20h 11m
The Monkees 45 Daydream Believer/(I'm Not Your)Steppin Stone Arista Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 31m
BELIEVER - DIMENSIONS (LTD) (REISSUE) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 20h 46m
Donovan Joseph & Stranjah Cole - True Believer 7" High Times (Original Press) US $6.00 Buy It Now 20h 48m
Believer Transhuman 2011 CD Technical Progressive Metal Music Album Brand New US $18.49 Buy It Now 20h 56m
ANNE MURRAY "NM WAX" Daydream Believer ECS-81302 OBI LP x6297 US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 25m
The Monkees Daydream Believer/Going Down 45 RPM Record US $9.95 [0 bids]
scratch-free NANCY VELDMAN Dream Believer CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 31m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(I'M A BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $11.99 Buy It Now 21h 42m
Tommy Overstreet "I'm A Believer" US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 21m
SUPERGRASS MOVING CD 3 TRACKS INC BELIEVER+FARAWAY-ACOUSTIC US $5.70 Buy It Now 22h 32m
Common ?- The Dreamer / The Believer Album LP (12" Vinyl) US $22.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Wildwood Valley Boys I'm A Believer CD US $12.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Pop Promo 45 BRIMSTONE Be a Believer on Big Tree (Promo US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond "I'm A Believer/ Crooked Street" - Bang 586 M- DJ Promo US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NOISEWORKS Freedom & Believer 7" 45 rpm vinyl record + juke box title strip US $3.74 Buy It Now 1 day
WE THE GATHERED - BELIEVER (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $14.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond - IM A Believer CD US $16.56 Buy It Now 1 day
? n4458 LP - MILT JACKSON / SOUL BELIEVER - 1979 JAPAN WHITE LABELK PROMO - PAB US $7.99 [0 bids]
Monkees - Daydream Believer & Other Hits [CD New] US $6.17 Buy It Now 1 day
AIR SUPPLY, LOST IN LOVE / BELIEVER, 7"x45rpm 1979 OZ RECORD US $7.02 Buy It Now 1 day
BOB CARLISLE - TRUE BELIEVER NEW CD US $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Dimensions Believer CD US $12.86 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM w/PIC SLEEVE The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPIN' STONE Colgems NM- US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES-Daydream Believer Rare Japan Orig 7"single US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES-Daydream Believer Japan reissue 7"single US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STONEY EDWARDS VG++ She's Helping Me Get Over You 45 You're A Believer 3550 US $14.96 Buy It Now 1 day
amy morriss i'm a believer cassette tape US $0.99 [0 bids]
COMMON - DREAMER THE BELIEVER (CLEAN) NEW CD US $24.33 Buy It Now 1 day
I'M A BELIEVER / I'M NOT YOUR STEPPING STONE - THE MONKEES US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COMMON - DREAMER THE BELIEVER NEW CD US $24.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Diamond,Neil - I'm A Believer [CD New] US $7.21 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees, I'm A Believer, Arista AFS-9119, VG+ US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Believer by Rhett Miller (CD, Feb-2006, Verve) US $1.15 [0 bids]
KATIE BRIGGS 45 Overland / The Non-Believer DERAM Soul VG++ Promo Copy #C702 US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES(DAVY JONES)-I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPIN' STONE rock 45+PS US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
38 Special A&M Promo 45 Record #2242 VG+ Stone Cold Believer US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
T'PAU valentine 12" 3 trk b/w giving my love away and i'm a believer (srnt69) pi US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer - Extraction from Mortality Cassette R.E.X. US $3.99 [0 bids]
WEATHER GIRLS land of the believer 12" 2 trk b/w ff believe in beats mix (651372 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
TOMMY CASTRO - HARD BELIEVER NEW CD US $23.17 Buy It Now 1 day
THE REAL PEOPLE " BELIEVER " 12" VINYL EP EX/EX 1992 US $9.24 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL JOHNSON every kinda people 12" 3 trk b/w believer and burnin' (pjohnt6) pic US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND LP "I'm A Believer" 1967 (Joys 210) UK vg+ US $17.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer by Javen - CD, 2006, 15 Tracks - NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN CAMPBELL (GUITA - ONE BELIEVER - NEW CD US $8.17 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees: Goin' Down/Day Dream Believer 45 Record US $5.99 [0 bids]
Soul NM! 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion 5 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreamer, The Believer, Common, Good Clean US $9.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul NM! 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion 11 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LOCAL HERO daydream believer 12" 3 trk extended mix b/w dance mix and why don't US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Smash Mouth - I'm a Believer - 2001 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $45.47 Buy It Now 1 day
COLGEMS THE MONKEES PICTURE SLEEVE 45 LOT DAYDREAM BELIEVER / I'M A BELIEVER US $6.99 [0 bids]
B.B. King MIDNIGHT BELIEVER Vinyl LP 1978 *New/Sealed* MCA Records US $20.00 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES I'm A Believer etc. great 1984 6-track EP, EX+! US $11.76 [0 bids]
OZZY OSBOURNE - Believer / Goodbye to Romance 45 NEW limited 7" RSD US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
B. B. KING / MIDNIGHT BELIEVER / 8 TRACK TAPE* US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 rpm-Juke Box RE-Monkees-Not Your Stepping Stone/ Daydream Believer US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Dimensions ratings distribution

BELIEVER Dimensions reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Dimensions" is the 3rd full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. It would also be their last album in 16 years as Believer disbanded in 1994. The album was distributed by R.E.X. Records for the christian market while Roadrunner Records distributed the album to the secular audience. Dimensions was re-released by Retroactive Records in December 2004 with three bonus tracks which were recorded live on the 31th of October 1989. The re-release is limited to 1000 copies. A few lineup changes have taken place since the release of their last album "Sanity Obscure (1990)" as guitarist Dave Baddorf and bassist Wyatt Robertson have left the band and new member is Jim Winters who handles the bass and some of the guitars on "Dimensions". The core of the band, guitarist/lead vocalist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub are still present in the lineup.

The basis in the music is still aggressive technical thrash metal like Believer also played on their two previous albums but the music on "Dimensions" is far more sophisticated and varied. Believer venture into progressive territory more than once during the playing time and people who found their previous albums too simple should try this one out. There are lots of interesting time signature changes, samples, female soprano vocals and a far more integrated use of orchestral string arrangements than what we´re used to from the band. The pace is generally a bit slower than the pre- dominanly frantic pace of their earlier releases but there are still very fast paced sections on the album. The string arrangements are heard in "What is but cannot not be" but are fully integrated in the four chapter 20 minutes long suite (the songs are seperated. This is not one long track) "Trilogy of Knowledge". A powerful mix of technical thrash metal and classical string arrangements with both aggressive raspy vocals and female soprano vocal parts. This is the centerpiece, highlight and the most progressive moment of the album. The other tracks on the album are excellent too though.

The musicianship is on a high level. Challenging compositional structures and tight playing makes this album and intriguing listening experience.

The production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) and Ted Hermanson is dark and powerful. An excellent sound that suits the music well.

"Dimensions" is IMO a seminal technical/progressive thrash metal album from the nineties. In other words this is mandatory listening if you´re interested in the style. "Dimensions" deserves a 4 star (80%) rating from me and a big recommendation.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216451) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Post a review of BELIEVER "Dimensions"