DIMENSIONS

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Gone (5:47)
2. Future Mind (5:34)
3. Dimentia (5:36)
4. What Is But Cannot Not Be (5:28)
5. Singularity (4:24)
6. No Apology (4:55)
7. Trilogy of Knowledge - Intro: The Birth (2:17)
8. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement I: The Lie (5:27)
9. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement II: The Truth (6:46)
10. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement III: The Key (6:21)

Search BELIEVER Dimensions lyrics

Guest musicians:
- Julianne Laird / soprano
- Glenn Fischbach / cello
- Scott Laird / violin, violas
- William Keller / spoken voice on the track 'Dimentia'

Label: R.E.X Records/ Roadrunner Records
There are two different cover arts existing for this release. One for the R.E.X.
version and another for the RoadRunner version ( The roadrunner version is shown here on PA).
Re-released in 2007 (Europe) and 2008 (USA) by Metal Mind Productions in
digipack format.

Also re-released December 2004 by Retroactive Records limited to 1000 copies,
with three bonus tracks taken from a show 31 October 1989:
12) Blemished Sacrifices (live)
13) The Chosen (live)
14) Stress (live)
(The 11th track is five seconds long and is present on all versions of the
album, but is just a band member saying "We love you, take care, bye bye".)
Produced by The Trauma Team with Ted Hermanson

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Dimensions Music

Metal Blade 2009
TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
THE~MONKEES~DAYDREAM~BELIEVER~GOIN~DOWN~45~RPM~&~PS US $12.66 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Anne Murray - Daydream Believer / Do You Think Of Me 45 1979 VG / VG+ US $1.39 Buy It Now 2h 8m
PAUL SLADE believer and the wayfinder LP 11 track gatefold, some minor edgewear US $18.01 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Airdream Believer by US $5.53 Buy It Now 3h 3m
THE MONKEES-DAYDREAM BELIEVER b/w GOIN' DOWN-7" SINGLE-1967 RCA OZ ISSUE-SCARCE US $23.25 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Mariam The Believer - Blood Donation - 13 Track US $6.51 Buy It Now 5h 13m
Neil Diamond I'm a Believer / Crooked Street UK 1971 President Promo PT 342 US $16.29 Buy It Now 5h 51m
ROBERT WYATT- I'M A BELIEVER VINYL 7" 45RPM p US $1.61 Buy It Now 6h 26m
Midnight Believer & Take It H * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $16.31 Buy It Now 7h 35m
I'm a Believer: The Best of the Monkees * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $13.70 Buy It Now 7h 39m
NEIL DIAMOND: I'M A BELIEVER/ 1967 FIRST COMPILATION ALBUM/ NEAR MINT CONDITION US $16.29 Buy It Now 7h 42m
ATLAS MOTH - OLD BELIEVER NEW CD US $21.03 Buy It Now 8h 25m
IMPORTED CD Smashmouth: I'm a Believer USED US $4.00 Buy It Now 8h 29m
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by Monkees (The) (CD, Jan-1999, Flashback Records) US $5.49 Buy It Now 8h 31m
Jean Shepard - I'm A Believer - MINT SEALED LP US $10.95 Buy It Now 8h 49m
THE MONKEES 3inch CD snap pack JAPAN DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $23.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
The Monkees I'm A Believer Flashback CD Used US $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER (JOHN STEWART) UK ORIGINAL 7" IN NEAR EX CON US $1.61 [0 bids]
J.J. Williams Make A Believer (Out Of Me Again) NM/Gonna Have A NM 1972 R US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 37m
Believer, Songs by Wayne Moore US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER / GOIN DOWN - COLGEMS 7" US $1.61 [0 bids]
B.B. KING "MIDNIGHT BELIEVER" US $19.99 Buy It Now 11h 36m
John Coltrane The Believer Berg NJ Pressing DG Mono VanGelder Plays EX US $32.00 [5 bids]
MONKEES 45S-LOT OF 2-I'M A BELIEVER, STEPPIN' STONE, PLEASANT VALLEY SUN. [0341] US $6.00 [0 bids]
Ronnie Milsap , Audio CD, True Believer US $7.09 Buy It Now 12h 22m
JOHN CAMPBELL-ONE BELIEVER LP 1991 VINYL RARE! EXCELLENT 1st PRESS US $81.54 [0 bids]
Set of 2 RUBY ANDREWS Zodiac 1015 1020 YOU MADE A BELIEVER / GOTTA BREAK AWAY 45 US $23.99 Buy It Now 12h 52m
HENRY PRIESTMAN - True Believer. UK CD +pr (The Christians, Buy 3 = Free P US $3.23 Buy It Now 12h 52m
JOHN COLTRANE - "THE BELIEVER", PRESTIGE, EXCELLENT US $5.06 [3 bids]
The Monkees Arista 45 Record #9119 VG+ I'm A Believer / Pleasant Valley Sunday US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 3m
THE MONKEES RARE PROMO 45/ "DAYDREAM BELIEVER" VERY CLEAN! US $16.50 [2 bids]
2011 Believer Transhuman Music CD Sealed US $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 27m
The Monkees 3 inch CD single I'm A Believer / Sometime In The Morning / Words US $5.00 [0 bids]
The monkees japan japanese 45 daydream believer theme from import nesmith 7" US $12.00 Buy It Now 14h 32m
Tommy Overstreet I'm A Believer / This Land Is A Big Land 7" 45 rpm Goldies NM US $3.48 Buy It Now 14h 54m
The Monkees 45 I'm A Believer Picture Sleeve Colgems 66-1002 US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
RUBY ANDREWS-YOU MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF ME /WHERE HAVE YOU GONE-NORTHERN 45 on Z US $8.00 [1 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND - I'M A BELIEVER (IMPORT) NEW CD US $16.26 Buy It Now 15h 19m
The monkees japan japanese compact double 33 daydream believer star collector US $20.00 Buy It Now 15h 19m
THE DAMNED rare 7" punk single - Wipe Out, I'm A Believer, Let There Be Drums US $21.00 [0 bids]
6820 You Made A Believer (Out Of Me)-Ruby Andrews 45 rpm 7" single R US $1.89 [0 bids]
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $5.99 Buy It Now 15h 33m
Local Hero: Daydream Believer 12 Inch DJ Copy Ariola Records Made in USA US $8.22 Buy It Now 15h 37m
The Monkees - Daydream Believer (The Platinum Collection, 2005) New US $5.48 Buy It Now 15h 39m
The Essential Neil Diamond 2 CD SET 38 SONGS IM A BELIEVER RED RED WINE NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 40m
TOMMY OVERSTREET - I'm A Believer - Ex Con LP Record US $21.19 Buy It Now 15h 45m
THE MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER - THE BEST OF - 2 CDS - NEW!! US $13.03 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER - COLLECTION VOLUME 1 - FREE POST UK US $6.51 Buy It Now 15h 54m
JIM ED BROWN & HELEN CORNELIUS SIGNED COPY LP BORN BELIEVER US $15.39 [0 bids]
EMF Feat Reeves & Mortimer I'm A Believer Cd Single US $6.51 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Weather Girls Land Of The Non Believer (PS)7" Vinyl US $9.38 Buy It Now 16h 41m
The Monkees Daydream Believer Excellent Condition W/Picture Sleeve (no record) US $1.99 [0 bids]
RHETT MILLER - The Believer - RARE 12 Track CD Advance US $5.19 Buy It Now 17h 6m
The Monkees mexico mexican import 45 i'm a believer not your steppin stone tork US $15.00 Buy It Now 17h 33m
THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER 45 RPM SINGLE RECORD/ ORIGINAL JACKET US $9.99 [0 bids]
Jim Ed Brown & Helen Cornelius Born Believer 1977 Vinyl LP Record US $12.00 [0 bids]
(EI496) Troy Cassar-Daley, True Believer, 2 CDS - 1997 CD US $9.95 Buy It Now 18h 59m
JAZZ/ David Sanborn - Believer (Promo) US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 13m
The Monkees 45 Daydream Believer/(I'm Not Your)Steppin Stone Arista Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 50m
Slow Down Molasses : Im An Old Believer CD (2008) US $11.90 Buy It Now 19h 56m
(ER560) Mariam The Believer, Above the World - 2014 DJ CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 20h 54m
Monkees 45 that was then this is now theme from usa daydream believer bonus US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 35m
Tommy Overstreet "I'm A Believer" US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 40m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(DAYDREAM BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 53m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(DAYDREAM BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 57m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I'M A BELIEVER)-PS--PIC--SLV US $4.99 Buy It Now 22h 2m
Atomic Kitten - Right Now Japan Import CD Bonus Track Daydream Believer NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 22h 32m
5x The Monkees 45 Lot: I'm A Believer/Daydream/Last Train to Clarksville/Valleri US $4.99 [0 bids]
Joel Diamond - The Believer soundtrack - SEALED U.S. cd - RARE! US $19.98 Buy It Now 23h 59m
Neil Diamond "I'm A Believer/ Crooked Street" - Bang 586 M- DJ Promo US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NOISEWORKS Freedom & Believer 7" 45 rpm vinyl record + juke box title strip US $4.46 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVER - DIMENSIONS (LTD) (REISSUE) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $21.39 Buy It Now 1 day
KATIE BRIGGS 45 Overland / The Non-Believer DERAM Soul VG++ Promo Copy #C702 US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Robert wyatt i'm a believer 1974 uk virgin label vinyl 7"single vs 114 US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond - IM A Believer CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 1 day
B.B. King - Midnight Believer [CD New] US $13.36 Buy It Now 1 day
WE THE GATHERED - BELIEVER (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $14.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Kutless - Believer (Christmas Edition) [CD New] US $13.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees - Daydream Believer & Other Hits [CD New] US $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
MILSAP ronnie/True Believer COUNTRY FOLK new cd US $7.88 [0 bids]
45 RPM w/PIC SLEEVE The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPIN' STONE Colgems NM- US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SASS JORDAN (MAKE YOU A BELIEVER) CANADA CASSETTE SINGLE US $1.00 [0 bids]
BOOGIE/ The Weather Girls - Land Of The Believer US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer : Dimensions CD (1993) US $8.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul Funk 45 RUDY ANDREWS You Made A Believer/Where Have You Gone on Zodiac US $9.00 [3 bids]
FLOYD LLOYD - BELIEVER NEW CD US $21.39 Buy It Now 1 day
RONNIE MILSAP These Foolish Things / True Believer LIBERTY used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER 1966 VINYL V/G US $1.61 [0 bids]
COMMON - DREAMER THE BELIEVER (CLEAN) NEW CD US $23.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond - I'm A Believer [CD New] US $12.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees-I'm A Believer and other hits US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES(DAVY JONES)-I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPIN' STONE rock 45+PS US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
38 Special A&M Promo 45 Record #2242 VG+ Stone Cold Believer US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
COMMON - DREAMER THE BELIEVER NEW CD US $23.23 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES USA DJ 7" 45 DAYDREAM BELIEVER, promo from Arista Best Of LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
T'PAU valentine 12" 3 trk b/w giving my love away and i'm a believer (srnt69) pi US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
WEATHER GIRLS land of the believer 12" 2 trk b/w ff believe in beats mix (651372 US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Blood Donation - Mariam The Believer New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $31.46 Buy It Now 1 day
STONEY EDWARDS - You're A Believer - Excellent Condition 7" Single Capitol 3550 US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL JOHNSON every kinda people 12" 3 trk b/w believer and burnin' (pjohnt6) pic US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Dimensions ratings distribution

BELIEVER Dimensions reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Dimensions" is the 3rd full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. It would also be their last album in 16 years as Believer disbanded in 1994 and wouldn´t release their next album "Gabriel" before 2009. The album was distributed by R.E.X. Records for the christian market (Believer write lyrics based on their christian beliefs) while Roadrunner Records distributed the album to the secular audience. "Dimensions" was re-released by Retroactive Records in December 2004 with 3 bonus tracks which were recorded live on the 31th of October 1989. The re-release is limited to 1000 copies. A few lineup changes have taken place since the release of their last album "Sanity Obscure (1990)" as guitarist Dave Baddorf and bassist Wyatt Robertson have left the band and Jim Winters has replaced them and handles both the bass and some of the guitars on "Dimensions". The core of the band, guitarist/lead vocalist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub are still present in the lineup.

The basis in the music on "Dimensions" is still aggressive technical thrash metal like Believer also played on their two previous albums but the music on "Dimensions" is far more sophisticated and varied than the case was on the predecessors. Believer venture into progressive territory more than once during the playing time and listeners who found their previous albums too simple should try this one out. There are lots of interesting time signature changes, samples, female soprano vocals and a far more integrated use of orchestral string arrangements on this one than what we´re used to from the band. The pace is generally a bit slower than the predominanly frantic pace of their earlier releases but there are still very fast paced sections on the album. The string arrangements are heard on "What is but cannot not be" but are fully integrated in the four chapter 20 minutes long suite (the songs are seperated. This is not one long track) "Trilogy of Knowledge". A powerful mix of technical thrash metal and classical string arrangements with both aggressive raspy vocals and female soprano vocal parts. This is the centerpiece, highlight, and the most progressive moment of the album. The other tracks on the album are quality material too.

The musicianship are on a high level throughout. Challenging compositional structures and tight playing make "Dimensions" an intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) and Ted Hermanson is dark and powerful. An excellent sound that suits the music well. While Believer never received the attention they deserved I personally think "Dimensions" is a seminal technical/progressive thrash metal album from the 90s and mandatory listening if you´re a fan of the style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216451) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Post a review of BELIEVER "Dimensions"