DIMENSIONS

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Gone (5:47)
2. Future Mind (5:34)
3. Dimentia (5:36)
4. What Is But Cannot Not Be (5:28)
5. Singularity (4:24)
6. No Apology (4:55)
7. Trilogy of Knowledge - Intro: The Birth (2:17)
8. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement I: The Lie (5:27)
9. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement II: The Truth (6:46)
10. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement III: The Key (6:21)

Search BELIEVER Dimensions lyrics

Guest musicians:
- Julianne Laird / soprano
- Glenn Fischbach / cello
- Scott Laird / violin, violas
- William Keller / spoken voice on the track 'Dimentia'

Label: R.E.X Records/ Roadrunner Records
There are two different cover arts existing for this release. One for the R.E.X.
version and another for the RoadRunner version ( The roadrunner version is shown here on PA).
Re-released in 2007 (Europe) and 2008 (USA) by Metal Mind Productions in
digipack format.

Also re-released December 2004 by Retroactive Records limited to 1000 copies,
with three bonus tracks taken from a show 31 October 1989:
12) Blemished Sacrifices (live)
13) The Chosen (live)
14) Stress (live)
(The 11th track is five seconds long and is present on all versions of the
album, but is just a band member saying "We love you, take care, bye bye".)
Produced by The Trauma Team with Ted Hermanson

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Dimensions Music

Extraction from MortalityExtraction from Mortality
Limited Edition
Massacre Germany 2008
Believer - Transhuman NEW CD US $14.04 Buy It Now 49m 30s
Monkees - i'm a believer / steppin stone - vg condition 45-RPM US $2.99 [0 bids]
1h
JEAN SHEPARD~I'm A Believer~LP~ORIG~SHRINK~UA~STEREO~NEAR~MINT~VINYL US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Soul NM! 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion 7" US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 4m
The Monkees Daydream Believer/Going Down 45 RPM Record US $9.95 [0 bids]
Soul 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion 7" 3 US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Daydream Believer & Other Hits US $3.95 Buy It Now 3h 40m
John Coltrane The Believer LP 1950s pressing US $4.00 [0 bids]
The MONKEES CLASSIC Original 45-"I'm A Believer"-#1 1966-Neil Diamond wrote!-EX US $10.45 Buy It Now 3h 49m
THE PROMISE Believer CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
SAWYER BROWN - TRUE BELIEVER [SAWYER BROWN] - NEW CD US $13.91 Buy It Now 4h 19m
I'm A Believer b/w (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone by The Monkees US $18.00 [0 bids]
Daydream Believer b/w Goin' Down by The Monkees-original issue/picture sleeve US $18.00 [0 bids]
Fringe,NEW CD,For the Vagabond Believer US $5.49 Buy It Now 4h 46m
2 M- 45 rpm & Picture The Beatles RAIN / Paperback writer Monkees I'm a believer US $24.95 [0 bids]
45 RECORD ANNE MURRAY - DO YOU THINK OF ME B/W DAYDREAM BELIEVER 4813 US $2.08 Buy It Now 5h 13m
MIDGET all fall down CD 3 track part 1 b/w daydream believer and heavier than a US $8.53 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Faraway Project - Believer - Lost Language #111579 US $5.11 Buy It Now 5h 46m
b.b. king lp midnight believer abc aa-1061 vg+/m- US $13.49 Buy It Now 5h 51m
THE MONKEES---DAYDREAM BELIEVER (45 w/P.S.) US $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 19m
NEIL DIAMOND - September Morn/I'm A Believer - 45's record - POP - 1979 ~ VG+ US $1.25 Buy It Now 6h 40m
CHIC Believer vinyl LP 1983 Atlantic Records EX IN Shrink US $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 45m
2 MONKEES 45 WITH PICTURE SLEEVES I'M A BELIEVER/LAST TRAIN TO CLARKSVILLE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Monkees Daydream Believer + 3 Japan Import EP With Picture Sleeve US $44.99 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Tim Baker - The Believer EP - Ovum - 2001 #57159 US $5.11 Buy It Now 7h 6m
POPINJAYS i'm a believer CD 4 track digi pack promo with a4 press release b/w ex US $8.53 Buy It Now 7h 27m
POPINJAYS i'm a believer CD 4 track gatefold card sleeve (81tp7cd) uk one little US $8.53 Buy It Now 7h 27m
POPINJAYS i'm a believer CD 4 track red alert promo stickered gatefold (81tp7cd) US $8.53 Buy It Now 7h 27m
john stewart - daydream believer - 7" vinyl single - looks unplayed US $17.08 Buy It Now 7h 58m
* JOHN CAMPBELL - One Believer US $4.00 [0 bids]
The Monkees 7" 45 HEAR I'm A Believer COLLECTABLES Words US $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 43m
JEAN SHEPHARD - I'm A Believer - 1975 UK 10-Track LP US $23.07 Buy It Now 8h 59m
Common "The Dreamer/The Believer" LP (RSD 2012 nas john legend) US $16.00 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Don Julian DOOWOP45(DOOTONE405)Boogie Woogie Teenager/I Am A Believer REISSUEVG+ US $6.95 [0 bids]
OZ KNOZZ - True Believer MEGARARE INDIE US AOR/HR LE ROUX HEARTPLAY 1 US $16.50 [2 bids]
the MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER ARISTA RECORDS PROMO 9532 STEREO NRMT + US $4.99 [0 bids]
BELIEVER-Sanity Obscure Original 1990 REX CD Very Rare NEW NEW US $16.99 [0 bids]
The Dreamer/The Believer [PA] by Common (CD, Dec-2011, Warner Bros.) US $9.39 Buy It Now 11h 31m
The Weather Girls: Land Of The Believer 12" VG++/NM US $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
VG++ LIONEL CARTWRIGHT TRUE BELIEVER/MY HEART IS SET ON YOU 1990 45 RPM MCA US $2.98 Buy It Now 11h 44m
DAYDREAM BELIEVER JAPAN 7" ??????? US $4.50 Buy It Now 11h 49m
WEATHER GIRLS Land of the Believer COLUMBIA US 12-inch NM PROMO US $2.99 [0 bids]
MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER / (I'M NOT YOUR)STEPPIN' STONE US $13.59 Buy It Now 13h 11m
B.B. King, Midnight Believer, Blues 8 Track Tape Cartridge US $5.00 [0 bids]
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $6.25 Buy It Now 13h 39m
The Dreamer/The Believer [PA] by Common (CD, Dec-2011) AUDIO CD ONLY US $2.00 [0 bids]
VINYL 45 & Picture Sleeve Monkees - I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone US $8.99 Buy It Now 13h 48m
B.B.King Midnight Believer JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD NEW 24 BIT REMASTER UICY-94847 US $39.99 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Monkees Daydream Believer Goin Down 45 Record Album US $4.99 [0 bids]
Soul Believer Sings And Plays, Milt Jackson US $0.99 [0 bids]
7x The Monkees 45's: Pleasant Valley Sunday/I'm A Believer/Daydream/D.W.Washburn US $9.99 [1 bids]
15h
*NM* The Monkees "I'm A Believer/Steppin' Stone" 45 orig Colgems Picture Sleeve! US $3.99 [0 bids]
15h
MURRAY, ANNE daydream believer VG/VG JAPAN ECS-81302 | 14-0107-044 US $17.99 Buy It Now 16h 10m
Midnight Believer/Take It Home by B.B. King (CD, Mar-2004, Beat Goes On) US $13.41 Buy It Now 18h 59m
The Monkees-I'm a believer 4 TRACK ARIST326 7" VINYL RECORD VG 24 US $8.53 Buy It Now 20h 55m
The Monkees-The Essentials-CD-I'm A Believer!!! US $3.99 Buy It Now 22h
Rhett Miller cd album (new/sealed) - The Believer US $7.50 Buy It Now 22h 20m
JOHNNIE TAYLOR poor make believer 7" b/w we're getting careless with our love (s US $8.53 Buy It Now 22h 43m
Original 1975 TOMMY OVERSTREET "I'm A Believer" LP Vinyl Record ALBUM 12" US $2.09 Buy It Now 23h 10m
SUPERGRASS moving CD 3 track part 2 b/w believer and faraway acoustic version (c US $8.53 Buy It Now 23h 28m
Tiny Wellman - One Believer (near mint, U.S. pressing, traditional country) US $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 33m
THE MONKEES - I'm A Believer - (7" Vinyl - RCA 1560) - Vg US $1.69 [0 bids]
RHETT MILLER The Believer CD (New) US $12.75 Buy It Now 23h 47m
45 RPM Picture Sleeve only! - MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $2.39 [0 bids]
Remember Shakti: The Believer, John Mclaughlin, V. Selvanganesh, Good US $8.84 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES 20-Track Greatest Hits CD I'm a Believer, Daydream Believer US $2.49 [1 bids]
Sarah Vaughan 45 The Time For Love Is Anytime / I'm A Believer Quincy Jones~VG++ US $3.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul NM! 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion 9 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY MCGEE you just can't stop a believer 7" WS EX/ canada US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Decembre Noir - A Discouraged Believer (NEW CD) US $23.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Murray 45 Broken Hearted Me/Daydream Believer Capitol Records 1979 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Midnight Believer / Take It Home US $19.67 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND Im A Believer JOY 1967 UK press US $15.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Daydream Believer - The Collection Vol 1 US $8.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Peregrins-True Believer-Promo 12"-MCA-17865-Og Sticker-Vinyl Record US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN COLTRANE_/_THE BELIEVER US $12.60 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreamer/The Believer * by Common (Vinyl, Apr-2012, T.C.M.) LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GREG BRIGHT UK 7" 45 post punk I'M A BELIEVER,, 1980 rarity US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees - Daydream Believer & Other Hit (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees - Im A Believer And Other Hits (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
2 Monkees picture sleeves colgems stepping stone daydream believer/record incl. US $5.00 [0 bids]
RUBY ANDREWS you made a believer / where have you gone 7" VG Z-1015 Soul US $44.80 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone / I'm A Believer US $0.79 [0 bids]
JOHN CAMPBELL ONE BELIEVER + HOWLIN MERCY 2CD MINI LP US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES 45PS I'M A BELIEVER GERMANY US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER 7" 45 RPM W/ PICTURE SLEEVE 60'S POP US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees, I'm A Believer, Arista AFS-9119, VG+ US $2.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Luther Vandross, Make Me A Believer, Epic 34-04494, VG+ US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Daniel O'Donnell THE ROCK "N" ROLL YEARS 40 Track I'M A BELIEVER New Sealed 2 CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm a Believer [#2] by Amy Morriss (CD, 1995, Myrrh Records) US $1.99 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND - 1970 "Shilo"(I'm a Believer, Red Red Wine, Girl You'' be a Woman) US $15.91 [0 bids]
FINK Hard Believer 2014 UK 10-trk promo CD US $10.26 [0 bids]
The Real People - Believer - Columbia - 1992 #306956 US $6.82 Buy It Now 1 day
DJ Energy - Believer 2000 - White - 2000 #234811 US $6.82 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm a Believer: The Best of the Monkees by The Monkees (CD, Dec-2007, 2... US $7.03 Buy It Now 1 day
Dreamer Believer - Common US $14.51 Buy It Now 1 day
CD Rhett Miller The Believer US $7.64 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm A Believer (and other hits) : Flashback Vol. 49 Monkees MUSIC CD US $7.87 Buy It Now 1 day
JOE SOUTH: Why Does A Man Do What He Has To Do / Be A Believer 45 Rock US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Daydream Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $3.51 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Dimensions ratings distribution

BELIEVER Dimensions reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Dimensions" is the 3rd full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. It would also be their last album in 16 years as Believer disbanded in 1994 and wouldn´t release their next album "Gabriel" before 2009. The album was distributed by R.E.X. Records for the christian market (Believer write lyrics based on their christian beliefs) while Roadrunner Records distributed the album to the secular audience. "Dimensions" was re-released by Retroactive Records in December 2004 with 3 bonus tracks which were recorded live on the 31th of October 1989. The re-release is limited to 1000 copies. A few lineup changes have taken place since the release of their last album "Sanity Obscure (1990)" as guitarist Dave Baddorf and bassist Wyatt Robertson have left the band and Jim Winters has replaced them and handles both the bass and some of the guitars on "Dimensions". The core of the band, guitarist/lead vocalist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub are still present in the lineup.

The basis in the music on "Dimensions" is still aggressive technical thrash metal like Believer also played on their two previous albums but the music on "Dimensions" is far more sophisticated and varied than the case was on the predecessors. Believer venture into progressive territory more than once during the playing time and listeners who found their previous albums too simple should try this one out. There are lots of interesting time signature changes, samples, female soprano vocals and a far more integrated use of orchestral string arrangements on this one than what we´re used to from the band. The pace is generally a bit slower than the predominanly frantic pace of their earlier releases but there are still very fast paced sections on the album. The string arrangements are heard on "What is but cannot not be" but are fully integrated in the four chapter 20 minutes long suite (the songs are seperated. This is not one long track) "Trilogy of Knowledge". A powerful mix of technical thrash metal and classical string arrangements with both aggressive raspy vocals and female soprano vocal parts. This is the centerpiece, highlight, and the most progressive moment of the album. The other tracks on the album are quality material too.

The musicianship are on a high level throughout. Challenging compositional structures and tight playing make "Dimensions" an intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) and Ted Hermanson is dark and powerful. An excellent sound that suits the music well. While Believer never received the attention they deserved I personally think "Dimensions" is a seminal technical/progressive thrash metal album from the 90s and mandatory listening if you´re a fan of the style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216451) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Post a review of BELIEVER "Dimensions"