DIMENSIONS

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Gone (5:47)
2. Future Mind (5:34)
3. Dimentia (5:36)
4. What Is But Cannot Not Be (5:28)
5. Singularity (4:24)
6. No Apology (4:55)
7. Trilogy of Knowledge - Intro: The Birth (2:17)
8. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement I: The Lie (5:27)
9. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement II: The Truth (6:46)
10. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement III: The Key (6:21)

Search BELIEVER Dimensions lyrics

Guest musicians:
- Julianne Laird / soprano
- Glenn Fischbach / cello
- Scott Laird / violin, violas
- William Keller / spoken voice on the track 'Dimentia'

Label: R.E.X Records/ Roadrunner Records
There are two different cover arts existing for this release. One for the R.E.X.
version and another for the RoadRunner version ( The roadrunner version is shown here on PA).
Re-released in 2007 (Europe) and 2008 (USA) by Metal Mind Productions in
digipack format.

Also re-released December 2004 by Retroactive Records limited to 1000 copies,
with three bonus tracks taken from a show 31 October 1989:
12) Blemished Sacrifices (live)
13) The Chosen (live)
14) Stress (live)
(The 11th track is five seconds long and is present on all versions of the
album, but is just a band member saying "We love you, take care, bye bye".)
Produced by The Trauma Team with Ted Hermanson

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Dimensions Music

DimensionsDimensions
Limited Edition · Remastered
Metal Mind 2008
TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
GabrielGabriel
Metal Blade 2009
B.B. King MIDNIGHT BELIEVER Vinyl LP 1978 *New/Sealed* MCA Records US $15.00 [0 bids]
The Dreamer/The Believer * by Common (Vinyl, Apr-2012, T.C.M.) LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Great Mutant Skywheel - Make Me A Believer [CD New] US $13.23 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Mariam The Believer - Blood Donation [CD New] US $16.52 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Jim Ed Brown/ Helen Cornelius 45 Born Believer / Here Today And Gone Tomorrow US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
THE MONKEES 2xCassette Tapes ROCK Daydream Believer Davy Jones MICHAEL NESMITH US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Monkees I'm a Believer/Steppin Stone 45 with sleeve Colgems US $8.25 Buy It Now 1h 44m
JEAN SHEPARD: I'm A Believer (country vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 57m
MONKEES/I`M A BELIEVER JPN 7RS13 US $9.00 Buy It Now 2h 4m
EDDIE MURPHY I'm A Believer MONKEES Remake Cover Trx PROMO DJ CD single SHREK US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
True Believer * by Bob Carlisle CD GREATEST HITS BEST OF SEALED BUTTERFLY KISSES US $6.95 [0 bids]
The Monkees Daydream Believer & Goin Down US $6.50 Buy It Now 3h 2m
The Monkees Daydream Believer Collection Volume 1 CD NEW I'm A Believer+ US $8.09 Buy It Now 3h 8m
The Monkees : Stereo 4 Track EP : Believer / Clarksville / Little Bit Me (1980) US $1.60 [1 bids]
The CRUCIFIED S/T Reissue CHRISTian Thrash/Hardcore Believer Ultimatum Vengeance US $23.77 Buy It Now 3h 19m
FUNERAL ORATION believer LP Record SEALED 1997 RARE US $32.50 Buy It Now 3h 20m
THE MONKEES -Special Limited Edition- Australian 7" Single I'm a Believer US $6.47 [0 bids]
Neil Diamond September Morn / I'm A Believer 7" 45 rpm Columbia 1-11175 NM Vinyl US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 51m
The Monkees Im a Believer US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees Daydream Believer US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER 1966 VINYL V/G US $1.60 [0 bids]
Vintage 1967 More Of The Monkees Vinyl LP Colgems Record Album Im A Believer EX US $4.50 [0 bids]
North Star POP Hits Vol 2020 Karaoke I'm A Believer - Hunter - Bad Day - US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
JOHN STEWART - AIRDREAM BELIEVER - NEW CD US $14.97 Buy It Now 7h 6m
(EF313) Mariam The Believer, Invisible Giving - 2013 DJ CD US $3.97 Buy It Now 7h 32m
ANNE MURRAY, DAYDREAM BELIEVER and DO YOU THINK OF ME, 7" vinyl 45 rpm NM++ US $4.40 Buy It Now 7h 38m
THE MONKEES -(LP)- MORE OF THE -FEATURING "I'M A BELIEVER"-1967 US $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 39m
THE MONKEES Greatest Hits CD Daydream Believer, I'm A Believer, Steppin' Stone US $1.99 [0 bids]
LIVING STRINGS play I'M A BELIEVER and other MONKEES HITS 1967 CAMDEN 2148 NM US $14.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees 4 import 45 lot im a believer ep last train to clarksville nesmith US $19.81 Buy It Now 8h 10m
MONKEES: I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone 45 (M- PS top!) Rock & Pop US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 32m
"Daydream Believer" and "I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone" by The Monkees US $1.00 [0 bids]
Monkees, Daydream Believer / Randy Scouse. US $2.99 [0 bids]
BELIEVER-Sanity Obscure Original 1990 REX CD Very Rare NEW NEW US $25.99 [0 bids]
True Believer by Ronnie Milsap (CD, Jul-1993, Liberty (USA) US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
THE MONKEES 45 " I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone " POP ROCK 1967' Colgems Succes US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 12m
VINTAGE THE MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER 45LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
Believer NEW US $21.37 Buy It Now 9h 47m
The Monkees - I'm A Believer / Pleasant Valley Sunday / 7" 45 - VG US $2.00 [0 bids]
The Monkees - Daydream Believer / Steppin' Stone / 7" 45 - VG US $2.00 [0 bids]
SAWYER BROWN - TRUE BELIEVER NEW CD US $18.78 Buy It Now 10h 7m
VINTAGE The Monkees I'm Not Your steppin Stone / I'm A Believer 66-1002 45 rpm US $9.25 Buy It Now 10h 21m
living strings play i'm a believer and other monkees' hits US $2.00 [0 bids]
The Monkees - I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone - 1966 Picture Sleeve only See! US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 40m
Believer - Dimensions CASSETTE living sacrifice asphyx pestilence watchtower US $2.99 [0 bids]
JEAN SHEPARD VG++ I'm A Believer 45 I Think I'll Wait Til Tomorrow UA XW701-Y US $19.95 Buy It Now 11h 5m
IMPORTED CD Smashmouth: I'm a Believer USED US $4.00 Buy It Now 11h 5m
MONKEES-DAYDREAM BELIEVER-7" SLEEVE ONLY-NO RECORD- # 2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
believer sanity obscure rex mortification tourniquet devestation soulfly deicide US $39.99 [0 bids]
45 RECORD NEIL DIAMOND I'M A BELIEVER SEPTEMBER MORN 1-11175 US $1.98 Buy It Now 12h 44m
The Dreamer/The Believer * by Common (Vinyl, Apr-2012, T.C.M.) LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 4m
The Monkees *I'M A BELIEVER / I'M NOT YOUR STEPPIN STONE * 45 w/ PS 1966 EX,VG+ US $4.50 [0 bids]
Believer (Kutless) - CD US $13.49 Buy It Now 15h 24m
DEMOLITION HAMMER EPIDEMIC OF VIOLENCE 1992 CENTURY MEDIA BELIEVER SILENT SCREAM US $43.99 Buy It Now 17h 28m
Rhett Miller - Believer - CD - NEW - 12Tracks US $6.64 Buy It Now 17h 34m
The Monkees - Daydream Believer 1967 7" RCA 1645 US $5.67 Buy It Now 17h 52m
12" 45 DJ Energy "Believer" PROTON RECORDS prouk01-6 Rave Radio Richi Rich Remix US $9.71 Buy It Now 17h 53m
SMASHMOUTH "I'M A BELIEVER" ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CD SINGLE US $10.50 Buy It Now 18h 5m
The Monkees - Daydream Believer (The Platinum Collection, 2005) New US $6.47 Buy It Now 18h 39m
The Believer, Miller, Rhett, Good US $3.92 Buy It Now 19h 21m
GREAT MUTANT SKYWHEE - MAKE ME A BELIEVER (665331400129) - NEW CD US $10.25 Buy It Now 19h 30m
THE MONKEES More Of the Monkees COLGEMS COS 102 (1967) I'm A Believer NM/EX US $3.99 [0 bids]
SIGNED Jim Ed Brown & Helen Cornelius - Born Believer lp RCA APL1-2399 US $9.95 [0 bids]
The Monkees - Daydream Believer (Platinum Collection) (Best Of) (CD 2005) NEW US $8.07 Buy It Now 20h 39m
ROOTS 7" THE ETHIOPIANS "I AM A BELIEVER" on SIR J.J. hear US $50.00 Buy It Now 21h 20m
NEIL DIAMOND - I'M A BELIEVER [DELTA] - NEW CD US $9.59 Buy It Now 21h 55m
MONKEES 45S-LOT OF 2-I'M A BELIEVER, STEPPIN' STONE, PLEASANT VALLEY SUN. [0341] US $6.00 [0 bids]
Airdream Believer:retrospective - John Stewart New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.15 Buy It Now 22h 25m
Tommy Overstreet(Vinyl LP)I'm A Believer-abc-ABCL 5112-UK-Ex/VG US $8.09 Buy It Now 22h 37m
45RPM The Monkees Steppin' Stone & I'm a Believer US $8.99 Buy It Now 23h 7m
Sasha-Lee Davids - True Believer - South African Idols CD *New* CDIDOLS113 US $10.00 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Darius Rucker True Believer New 05/21/2013 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees I'm A Believer/Steppin' Stone 45 Colgems 66-1002 picture sleeve NM US $6.75 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER 1966 VINYL V/G US $1.60 [0 bids]
JEAN SHEPHARD - I'm A Believer - Excellent Condition LP Record MFP 50513 US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Alejandro Escovedo - True Believer (The Best of , 2011) 2 CD NEW - FAST POST US $12.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Fringe-For The Vagabond Believer CD FREE SHIPPING 2000 Bulletproof Records US $5.85 Buy It Now 1 day
LIFESCAPES - THE BELIEVER THE HEART OF WORSHIP: TODAY'S PRAISE NEW CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Real People : Believer CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKESS " DAYDREAM BELIEVER / GOIN' DOWN " RARE ORIGINAL GREEK POP 7" 60's NM- US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
For the Vagabond Believer (UK Import) CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
JIM ED BROWN & HELEN CORNELIUS - Born Believer - Ex Con LP Record RCA Victor US $14.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees Daydream Believer 1945 2012. Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl US $81.04 Buy It Now 1 day
1966 - COLGEMS The MONKEES 45 Juke Box Record DAY DREAM BELIEVER / GOIN' DOWN US $11.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees Daydream Believer Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl US $81.04 Buy It Now 1 day
B.B King - Midnight Believer 8 Track Cartridge US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees Daydream Believer Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl US $113.46 Buy It Now 1 day
RAISSA - BELIEVER - CD - POLYDOR (1999) US $1.62 [0 bids]
Great Mutant Skywheel-Make Me a Believer-Audio CD US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees Daydream Believer 1945 2012 Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl US $113.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Amy Morriss : Im a Believer CD (1995) US $3.91 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees Steppin' Stone / I'm A Believer Colgems 66-1002 w/ Picture Sleeve VG US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Daydream Believer / Goin Down The Monkees 45 Colgems 66-1012 VG US $4.99 [0 bids]
L@@K! ~ Picture Sleeve ~ THE MONKEES ~ I'm A Believer ~ Colgems 1002 ~ 1966 US $4.99 [0 bids]
MONKEES 20 Greatest Hits 1995 Original Classics Rhino CD I'm A Believer 60s Pop US $12.92 Buy It Now 1 day
ROGER WILLIAMS ROGER! GEORGY GIRL I'M A BELIEVER KAPP KS 3512 LP US $3.99 [0 bids]
Tommy Overstreet I'm A Believer LP US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COMMON The Dreamer / The Believer CD produced by No I.D. rap hiphop Talib Kweli US $7.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees - I'm A Believer 7 inch vinyl EP US $8.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Dennis Bell: Make Me A Believer / I'd Like Her To Be US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Dimensions ratings distribution

BELIEVER Dimensions reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Dimensions" is the 3rd full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. It would also be their last album in 16 years as Believer disbanded in 1994 and wouldn´t release their next album "Gabriel" before 2009. The album was distributed by R.E.X. Records for the christian market (Believer write lyrics based on their christian beliefs) while Roadrunner Records distributed the album to the secular audience. "Dimensions" was re-released by Retroactive Records in December 2004 with 3 bonus tracks which were recorded live on the 31th of October 1989. The re-release is limited to 1000 copies. A few lineup changes have taken place since the release of their last album "Sanity Obscure (1990)" as guitarist Dave Baddorf and bassist Wyatt Robertson have left the band and Jim Winters has replaced them and handles both the bass and some of the guitars on "Dimensions". The core of the band, guitarist/lead vocalist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub are still present in the lineup.

The basis in the music on "Dimensions" is still aggressive technical thrash metal like Believer also played on their two previous albums but the music on "Dimensions" is far more sophisticated and varied than the case was on the predecessors. Believer venture into progressive territory more than once during the playing time and listeners who found their previous albums too simple should try this one out. There are lots of interesting time signature changes, samples, female soprano vocals and a far more integrated use of orchestral string arrangements on this one than what we´re used to from the band. The pace is generally a bit slower than the predominanly frantic pace of their earlier releases but there are still very fast paced sections on the album. The string arrangements are heard on "What is but cannot not be" but are fully integrated in the four chapter 20 minutes long suite (the songs are seperated. This is not one long track) "Trilogy of Knowledge". A powerful mix of technical thrash metal and classical string arrangements with both aggressive raspy vocals and female soprano vocal parts. This is the centerpiece, highlight, and the most progressive moment of the album. The other tracks on the album are quality material too.

The musicianship are on a high level throughout. Challenging compositional structures and tight playing make "Dimensions" an intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) and Ted Hermanson is dark and powerful. An excellent sound that suits the music well. While Believer never received the attention they deserved I personally think "Dimensions" is a seminal technical/progressive thrash metal album from the 90s and mandatory listening if you´re a fan of the style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216451) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Post a review of BELIEVER "Dimensions"