DIMENSIONS

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Gone (5:47)
2. Future Mind (5:34)
3. Dimentia (5:36)
4. What Is But Cannot Not Be (5:28)
5. Singularity (4:24)
6. No Apology (4:55)
7. Trilogy of Knowledge - Intro: The Birth (2:17)
8. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement I: The Lie (5:27)
9. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement II: The Truth (6:46)
10. Trilogy of Knowledge - Movement III: The Key (6:21)

Search BELIEVER Dimensions lyrics

Guest musicians:
- Julianne Laird / soprano
- Glenn Fischbach / cello
- Scott Laird / violin, violas
- William Keller / spoken voice on the track 'Dimentia'

Label: R.E.X Records/ Roadrunner Records
There are two different cover arts existing for this release. One for the R.E.X.
version and another for the RoadRunner version ( The roadrunner version is shown here on PA).
Re-released in 2007 (Europe) and 2008 (USA) by Metal Mind Productions in
digipack format.

Also re-released December 2004 by Retroactive Records limited to 1000 copies,
with three bonus tracks taken from a show 31 October 1989:
12) Blemished Sacrifices (live)
13) The Chosen (live)
14) Stress (live)
(The 11th track is five seconds long and is present on all versions of the
album, but is just a band member saying "We love you, take care, bye bye".)
Produced by The Trauma Team with Ted Hermanson

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Dimensions Music

Limited Edition
Massacre Germany 2008
TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
STONEY EDWARDS VG++ She's Helping Me Get Over You 45 You're A Believer 3550 US $19.95 Buy It Now 30m 29s
Anne Murray - I'll Always Love You - Capitol - SEALED - w/ Daydream Believer US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE GOIN' DOWN/DAYDREAM BELIEVER COLGEMS US $7.99 [0 bids]
cd-album, Common - The Dreamer, The Believer, 12 Tracks, Australia US $10.53 Buy It Now 4h 52m
NEIL DIAMOND: I'm A Believer (rock & pop vinyl 45) US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 4m
Great Mutant Skywheel-Make Me a Believer-Audio CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Rhett Miller - The Believer CD - Near Mint US $8.80 Buy It Now 6h 52m
TIN HUEY I'm A Believer b/w New York's Finest Dining Experience STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Living Strings Lp I'm A Believer+other Monkees' Hits ~ Camden mono VG+ pop.rock US $6.74 Buy It Now 9h 5m
MORE of THE MONKESS CD I'M A BELIEVER Davy Jones Dolenz Nesmith STEPPIN STONE US $7.99 [0 bids]
BIRDS BEES & THE MONKESS cd valleri DAYDREAM BELIEVER tapioca tundra Dolenz Davy US $7.99 [0 bids]
Neil Diamond 60s POP ROCK DJ 45 Im a Believer / Crooked US $17.98 Buy It Now 11h 17m
SEALED JOHNNY CASH A BELIEVER SINGS THE TRUTH 2LPS VINYL US $32.00 Buy It Now 11h 40m
Believer - Sanity Obscure CD - Retroactive - Brand New and RARE! US $10.57 Buy It Now 12h 32m
WILDWOOD VALLEY BOYS - I'M A BELIEVER - NEW CD US $11.61 Buy It Now 12h 45m
J.J. Williams Make A Believer (Out Of Me Again) NM/Gonna Have A NM 1972 R US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 2m
45 RPM RECORD/13B) THE MONKEES / I'M A BELIEVER US $3.00 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Believer by Wayne Moore US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 26m
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER / THEME FROM THE MONKEES - RARE ! JAPAN 45' PS US $3.21 [0 bids]
2 MONKEES 45 WITH PICTURE SLEEVES I'M A BELIEVER/LAST TRAIN TO CLARKSVILLE US $5.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees * I'M A BELIEVER / I'M NOT YOUR STEPPIN STONE * 45 w/ PS 1966 US $24.95 Buy It Now 15h 36m
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(I'M A BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $11.99 Buy It Now 16h 15m
45 Neil Diamond "I'm a Believer" 1971 WHITE PROMO Bang 586 NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 55m
THE MONKEES 45+ PICTURE SLEEVE DAYDREAM BELIEVER/RANDY SCOUSE GIT US $7.00 Buy It Now 17h 10m
THE MONKEES / COMPANY SLEEVE " I'M A BELIEVER " 1967 RCA 45 US $1.60 [1 bids]
The Essential Neil Diamond 2 CD SET 38 SONGS IM A BELIEVER RED RED WINE NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 18h 40m
B.B. King MIDNIGHT BELIEVER Vinyl LP 1978 *New/Sealed* MCA Records US $12.00 [0 bids]
-I M A Believer CD NEW US $15.34 Buy It Now 19h
I'm a Believer by Amy Morriss (CD, Jan-1995, Myrrh Records) SEALED NEW CCM pop US $4.00 Buy It Now 19h 15m
(DQ733) Still A Believer, Nataly Dawn - 2013 DJ CD US $4.82 Buy It Now 19h 45m
LOCAL HERO daytime believer / why don't you 12" RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 51m
MORTIFICATION - Blood World CD '94 - RARE Death Thrash Believer Invocator US $4.84 [1 bids]
SMASH MOUTH I'm a believer BRAZIL PROMO CD shrek rare US $5.99 Buy It Now 19h 59m
The Monkees: Goin' Down/Day Dream Believer 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Believer by Rhett Miller Japan(Promo)CD+1 bonus W/OBI US $7.99 Buy It Now 21h 25m
THE MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER RCA SHEET MUSIC UK ORIGINAL L@@K US $12.89 [0 bids]
1M COLGEMS 66-1012 PICTURE SLEEVE THE MONKEES GOIN DOWN DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $15.99 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER / GOIN DOWN - COLGEMS 66-1012 WITH PICTURE COVER US $5.99 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER / STEPPIN' STONE - COLGEMS 66-1002 PICTURE COVER US $4.99 [0 bids]
FUNERAL ORATION - BELIEVER NEW CD US $18.90 Buy It Now 1 day
AMY MORRISS I'm A Believer DELUXE Press Kit With TWO 8x10 Promo Photos + Folder US $23.74 Buy It Now 1 day
WILLIAM PARKER (BASS - I PLAN TO STAY A BELIEVER: THE INSIDE - NEW CD BOXSET US $14.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Paid Attendance: Be a Believer in in Giant Fever [SF Giants] [Unplayed Copies] US $6.97 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees / DAYDREAM BELIEVER Japan 7"single 7RS-5 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COMMON "THE DREAMER/THE BELIEVER" NEW SEALED LP RECORD 1-529038 (K1) US $15.95 [0 bids]
Emily Maguire : BELIEVER CD (2009) US $13.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Milt Jackson- Sings & Plays- Soul Believer...new tape! US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PAID ATTENDANCE: Be A Believer In Giant Fever / Instro (soul vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Matthew Barber - True Believer CD US $12.72 Buy It Now 1 day
LOVE AND MONEY looking for angeline 7" b/w true believer (money12) sticker mark US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DAMNED rare 7" punk single - Wipe Out, I'm A Believer, Let There Be Drums US $21.00 [0 bids]
The Monkees I'm A Believer 45 RPM Vinyl Record Single Colgems 66-1002 US $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees Daydream Believer 45 RPM Vinyl Record Single Colgems 66-1012 US $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN SHEPARD IM A BELIEVER RECORD ALBUM US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RANDOLPH - Believer (Jazzanova remix) - 12" US $17.08 Buy It Now 1 day
CHIC - Believer (1983) LP(G) 12" US $14.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Robert Wyatt(7" Vinyl)I'm A Believer-Virgin-VS 114-UK-Ex/Ex US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Temperance Believer 12" VINYL flavor boys mix G K mix Funky Junction dub album US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND SEPTEMBER MORN INC. TITLE TRACK / I`M A BELIEVER VINYL LP US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Believer by We the Gathered US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
REAL PEOPLE UK 1992 12" Single BELIEVER DiscMINT US $5.63 Buy It Now 1 day
FARAWAY PROJECT Believer / Savannah 12" US $9.68 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES - I'm a Believer: The Best of the Monkees - 2 CD GREATEST HITS CD US $17.75 [0 bids]
Neil Diamond September Morn LP Columbia 1979 Shrink Wrap I'm A Believer NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DECEMBRE NOIR - A DISCOURAGED BELIEVER - FDA70CD US $18.26 Buy It Now 1 day
True Believer * by Matthew Barber *New CD* US $7.54 Buy It Now 1 day
GIANT I'M A BELIEVER (2 VERSIONS) PROMO CD17872 US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Hard Believer by Tommy Castro (CD, Aug-2009, Alligator Records) US $12.48 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees - I'm a believer UK 7" US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES -7"EP -Daydream Believer/Theme From The Monkees/A Little Bit Me..EX+ US $11.28 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES PicSlv 45 I'M A BELIEVER #1 1966 b/w (I'M NOT YOUR) STEPPIN STONE NM US $1.99 [0 bids]
Decembre Noir - A Discouraged Believer NEW CD US $18.54 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK/ 38 Special - Stone Cold Believer (WL Promo) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BB King/Midnight Believer/MCA CD Album/B.B./RARE US $48.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Atlas Moth, The - The Old Believer NEW CD US $16.28 Buy It Now 1 day
KUTLESS**BELIEVER**CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD JOE SOUTH WHY DOES A MAN DO WHAT HE HAS TO DO, BE A BELIEVER US $7.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Johnnie Taylor - Poor Make Believer/We're Getting Careless, Stax, 45 RPM Record US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MICHAEL BACON: Love Song Believer (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES 'Daydream Believer' Spanish PROMOTIONAL 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $11.28 [0 bids]
B B King NEW CASSETTE Midnight Believer US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER 7" 45 RPM W/ PICTURE SLEEVE 60'S POP US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COMMON**THE DREAMER/THE BELIEVER (ADVISORY)**VINYL US $21.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DONALD HEIGHT: You've Got To Be A Believer (soul vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
True Believer by Ronnie Milsap (CD, Jul-1993, Liberty (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
We The Gathered - Believer [CD New] US $7.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Jean Shepard - I'm A Believer, United Artists UA-LA525-G Ex Condition USA Press US $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
One Believer US $4.63 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES 45 RPM "Daydream Believer" & "Goin' Down" G+ condition US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer Extraction From Mortality Christian Music 33 LP Record Album Sealed US $24.95 [1 bids]
MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER 7" IN 45 RPM SLSE 470 ZM US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SAM DEES After All 12" 4 Track B/w Edited Version,true Believer In Love And Alwa US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
1966 THE MONKEES Goin Down Daydream Believer 66-1012 45 US $38.00 [0 bids]
The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER / (I'm Not Your) STEPPIN' STONE - 45 RPM record US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES I'm a Believer/Steppin' Stone 45 1966 Colgems w/sleeve US $5.84 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES More of the Monkees LP 1967 I'm a Believer US $6.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Ozzy Osbourne/Randy Rhoads 'BELIEVER " 2012, Record Store day, Low No#158 US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Smashmouth I'm A Believer Promo Single US $81.99 [0 bids]
Anne Murray Capitol 45 Record 4813 VG+ 1979 Do you think of me/daydream Believer US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Murray Capitol 45 Record 4987 NM PS 1981 Blessed are the believer/only love US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Dimensions ratings distribution

BELIEVER Dimensions reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Dimensions" is the 3rd full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. It would also be their last album in 16 years as Believer disbanded in 1994 and wouldn´t release their next album "Gabriel" before 2009. The album was distributed by R.E.X. Records for the christian market (Believer write lyrics based on their christian beliefs) while Roadrunner Records distributed the album to the secular audience. "Dimensions" was re-released by Retroactive Records in December 2004 with 3 bonus tracks which were recorded live on the 31th of October 1989. The re-release is limited to 1000 copies. A few lineup changes have taken place since the release of their last album "Sanity Obscure (1990)" as guitarist Dave Baddorf and bassist Wyatt Robertson have left the band and Jim Winters has replaced them and handles both the bass and some of the guitars on "Dimensions". The core of the band, guitarist/lead vocalist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub are still present in the lineup.

The basis in the music on "Dimensions" is still aggressive technical thrash metal like Believer also played on their two previous albums but the music on "Dimensions" is far more sophisticated and varied than the case was on the predecessors. Believer venture into progressive territory more than once during the playing time and listeners who found their previous albums too simple should try this one out. There are lots of interesting time signature changes, samples, female soprano vocals and a far more integrated use of orchestral string arrangements on this one than what we´re used to from the band. The pace is generally a bit slower than the predominanly frantic pace of their earlier releases but there are still very fast paced sections on the album. The string arrangements are heard on "What is but cannot not be" but are fully integrated in the four chapter 20 minutes long suite (the songs are seperated. This is not one long track) "Trilogy of Knowledge". A powerful mix of technical thrash metal and classical string arrangements with both aggressive raspy vocals and female soprano vocal parts. This is the centerpiece, highlight, and the most progressive moment of the album. The other tracks on the album are quality material too.

The musicianship are on a high level throughout. Challenging compositional structures and tight playing make "Dimensions" an intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) and Ted Hermanson is dark and powerful. An excellent sound that suits the music well. While Believer never received the attention they deserved I personally think "Dimensions" is a seminal technical/progressive thrash metal album from the 90s and mandatory listening if you´re a fan of the style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216451) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Post a review of BELIEVER "Dimensions"