GABRIEL

Believer Gabriel album cover

Buy BELIEVER Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Medwton (7:23)
2. A Moment In Prime (6:07)
3. Stoned (4:32)
4. Redshift (5:21)
5. History Of Decline (3:49)
6. The Need For Conflict (5:14)
7. Focused Lethality (3:46)
8. Shut Out The Sun (5:38)
9. The Brave (4:19)
10. Nonsense Mediated Decay (8:49)

Search BELIEVER Gabriel lyrics

- Kevin Leaman / guitar
- Elton Nestler / bass guitar, programming

Guest musicians:
- Joe Rico (Sacrifice)
- Deron Miller (CKY, World Under Blood)
- Rocky Gray (Evanescence, Soul Embraced, Living Sacrifice)
- Howard Jones (Killswitch Engage)
- Scott Laird / violin
- Jim Winters / guitar solos
- William Keller / voices
- John & Alexander Boden / voices

Label: Metal Blade Records/Cesspool Recordings
Produced by The Trauma Team

Thanks to UMUR for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Gabriel Music

Robert Wyatt - 'I'm A Believer' 7" Vinyl [Virgin VS-114] US $1.68 [0 bids]
30m 3s
DAVID SANBORN - BELIEVER - U.S. PROMO 12" VINYL US $4.98 Buy It Now 52m 7s
FINK Hard Believer 2014 UK 10-trk promo CD US $8.46 [0 bids]
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by Monkees (The) (CD, Jan-1999, Flashback Records) US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h
THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER GERMAN 45 WITH PICTURE COVER VINYL 7 INCH US $15.23 Buy It Now 2h 56m
AMERICAN AUTHORS "BELIEVER" U.S. PROMO CD SINGLE acetate US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h
EMF/REEVES & MORTIMER-I'M A BELIEVER/+2 EP PARLOPHONE R6412 UK NM/NM 45+PS US $8.98 Buy It Now 3h 3m
BILL BRANDON: Stop This Merry-go-round / I'm A Believer Now 45 Soul US $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 50m
MONKEES THE Iīm believer 7" Spain 45 PS 1967 US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h
SIGNED Jim Ed Brown & Helen Cornelius - Born Believer lp RCA APL1-2399 US $19.95 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES 7'' SINGLE, 1973, FLASHBACK, FLB 72 daydream believer/steppin stone US $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 36m
(DG171) The Poems, I Am A Believer - 2007 DJ CD US $4.15 Buy It Now 4h 41m
The Monkees Goin' Down Daydream Believer Picture Sleeve 45 Record Colgems Vtg US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 49m
TOMMY OVERSTREET I'M A BELIEVER ABC 1975 US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 14m
THE MONKEYS - DAYDREAM BELIEVER COLLECTION...VOLUME 1 - CD US $5.63 Buy It Now 6h 5m
Vengeance Rising Human Sacrifice Original CD!! FFO: Believer, Extol US $7.77 [1 bids]
The Birds the Bees & the Monkees CD Rhino remastered album Daydream Believer NEW US $5.51 Buy It Now 6h 42m
Monkees Daydream Believer-Platinum Collection CD US $13.46 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Promise,CD,Believer US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 56m
The MONKEES GREATEST HITS LP ALB68313 DAYDREAM BELIEVER R VG/EX C EX- (LP-4792) US $5.49 Buy It Now 8h 17m
The Monkees - I'm A Believer 45 w/PS US $0.01 [0 bids]
Johnny Cash - A Believer Sings the Truth - 2 Records - LP Album US $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 56m
The Dreamer/The Believer * by Common (Vinyl, Apr-2012, T.C.M.) LP US $10.99 Buy It Now 9h 18m
THE MONKEES 7" PS JAPAN DAYDREAM BELIEVER reissue r2000 US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Jean Shepherd : I'm A Believer : Vinyl Album : United Artists : UAS 29946 US $11.51 Buy It Now 14h 46m
True Believer by Ronnie Milsap (CD, Jul-1993, Liberty (USA) US $5.99 Buy It Now 17h 9m
2 bb king 45s / make you cry / move too soon / midnight believer / love alone US $7.95 [0 bids]
COMMON-THE DREAMER, THE BELIEVER-JAPAN CD D95 US $22.99 Buy It Now 18h 6m
The Believer, Miller, Rhett, US $2.38 Buy It Now 18h 20m
THE MONKEES Goin' Down / Daydream Believer 1967 Colgems Records 661012 Vinyl 45  US $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 22m
CD I'm a Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $6.95 [0 bids]
Believer (christmas Edition) NEW US $16.63 Buy It Now 18h 53m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / BILLY HARPER THE BELIEVER / WITH OBI BAYSTATE US $149.99 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Monkees-I'm A Believer and other hits US $2.99 [0 bids]
John Campbell - One Believer CD 1991 Elektra blues rock US $6.99 Buy It Now 20h 19m
Rhett Miller : Believer [Australian Import] CD (2006) US $3.69 Buy It Now 22h 59m
The Monkees Daydream Believer Colgems 1012 US $7.00 Buy It Now 23h
Fun Fun ~ Double Fun LP The Monkees I'm A Believer & Spencer Davis Group Cover US $6.00 Buy It Now 23h 21m
THE MONKEES Daydream Believer JAPAN Only 3 Tracks CD 1996 W/Obi RARE!! US $39.00 Buy It Now 23h 48m
GIANT I'm A Believer w/ RARE EDIT CD single 1989 USA MINT CD17872 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND - DO IT - BANG LP - "SOLITARY MAN, I'M A BELIEVER"... US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES Then & Now: 25-Track Best Of CD Greatest Hits I'm A Believer US $2.49 [0 bids]
JESSE EVATTE - I'M A SPIRIT FILLED BELIEVER - DS-6318 (VINYL RECORD) US $29.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES - I'm A Believer / (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone - 1966 VG++ CANADA US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Believer by Rhett Miller (CD, Feb-2006, Verve) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Daydream Believer / Goin' Down The Monkees 45 RPM Colgems 66 - 1012 US $4.99 [0 bids]
B.B. King Lp Midnight Believer 1978 MCA records US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Real People Believer(PS) 7" Vinyl Single US $9.73 Buy It Now 1 day
For the Vagabond Believer (UK Import) CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees Daydream Believer Excellent Condition W/Picture Sleeve 45 US $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Milsap, Ronnie, True Believer Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tiger Hit Clips Micro Music Advanced DISC 2003 Smash Mouth I'm a Believer w Case US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Murray: Daydream Believer / Do You Think Of Me 7" 45 VG++ Canada Capitol US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(DK518) The Poems, I Am A Believer / Stupid Tango - 2007 DJ CD US $4.15 Buy It Now 1 day
LIONEL CARTWRIGHT - My Heart Is Set On You/True Believer 7" COUNTRY VINYL MCS US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
GIANT I'M A Believer 7" Ps US $8.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Murray 45, Daydream believer/Broken hearted me US $0.99 [0 bids]
KNICKELSHOT - HELL BENT BELIEVER US $5.40 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees Daydream Believer US $0.99 [0 bids]
Pop Promo 45 ANNE MURRAY Daydream Believer on Capitol (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees Daydream Believer / Goin' Down German Import 45 With Picture Sleeve US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER RECORD SINGLE PICT SLEEVE US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees, I'm A Believer (and other hits) : Flashback Vol. 49 Audio CD US $5.79 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER - FLASHBACK Original Recordings CD RETRO Pop US $8.00 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND 1971 "I'M A BELIEVER / CROOKED STREET" NEAR MINT US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage Records The Monkees Daydream Believer It's Ni US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BB King Midnight Believer Vinyl LP 1978 VG+ Muddy Waters Chicago Blues Delta US $20.00 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES: Daydream Believer / Goin' Down 45RPM US $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
John Coltrane/The Believer/Prestige/PRST7292/VG++ US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
2011 LEAF POP CENTURY AUTO: PETER TORK #3/5 AUTOGRAPH MONKEES-DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $112.59 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER JAPAN US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm A Believer Robert Wyatt UK 7" vinyl single record VS.114 VIRGIN 1974 US $30.42 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER ORIGINAL 1966 GERMAN ALTERNATE SLEEVE PRESS 7" US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
John Stewart - Daydream Believer - 7" 1971 - Ex US $0.02 [0 bids]
B.B. King - Midnight Believer/Take It Home CD US $19.26 Buy It Now 1 day
LLOYD,FLOYD-BELIEVER CD NEW US $17.21 Buy It Now 1 day
VG PLAY VG TO V++ IDRIS MUHAMMAD I'M A BELIEVER DJ VOCAL FUNK VINYL 45 US $100.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer 4 Track CD Single US $4.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Popinjays, I'm a believer CD single US $3.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Phil Keaggy - True Believer (1995) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees - I'm A Believer 7" 1966 Vg RCA 1560 US $7.61 Buy It Now 1 day
LUTHER VANDROSS Make Me A Believer b/w Busy Body STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreamer/The Believer [PA] by Common (CD, Dec-2011) AUDIO CD ONLY US $2.00 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND I'm A Believer Bellaphon 1970s German P/S 7" US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Robert Wyatt(7" Vinyl)I'm A Believer-Virgin-VS 114-UK-Ex/Ex US $11.84 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES - I'm a Believer: The Best of the Monkees - 2 CD GREATEST HITS CD US $17.57 [0 bids]
True Believer * by Bob Carlisle CD GREATEST HITS BEST OF SEALED BUTTERFLY KISSES US $6.95 [0 bids]
MONKEES 45S-LOT OF 2-I'M A BELIEVER, STEPPIN' STONE, PLEASANT VALLEY SUN. [0341] US $7.00 [0 bids]
38 special rockin' into the night lp stone cold believer 12" A&M SP-4782 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
* ANNE MURRAY 7" PS JAPAN DAYDREAM BELIEVER D317 US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees: Goin' Down/Day Dream Believer 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND "I'm a Believer & September Morn" 45 rpm US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MARIAM THE BELIEVER - BLOOD DONATION (5414939576621) - NEW CD US $16.97 Buy It Now 1 day
The Believer by Rhett Miller (CD, Feb-2006, Verve) US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees 45 Daydream Believer/Goin Down Colgems Records #66-1012 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES ~ Daydream Believer/Goin Down ~ picture sleeve/psych 45 (NM) COLGEMS US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees - I'm A Believer & Other Hits [CD New] US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Poems - I Am A Believer Vinyl 7" Single Indie Rock US $3.37 [0 bids]
Righteous Metal II (X-SINNER HOLY SOLDIER BELIEVER SACRED WARRIOR BRAND NEW CD) US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees - I'm a Believer 1966 7" RCA 1560 US $5.93 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Gabriel ratings distribution

BELIEVER Gabriel reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Gabriel" is the 4th full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. Itīs been 16 years since the release of the predecessor "Dimensions (1993)" and I think most fans at this point thought Believer was history. Fortunately lead vocalist/guitarist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub, who were also the core members on the first three albums by the band, started rehearsing and writing new material in 2005. Believer then signed a three-album deal with Metal Blade Records and "Gabriel" is the first of those three to appear. The album was released in March 2009.

16 years is a long recording break but the music on "Gabriel" is unmistakably the sound of Believer. Their trademark aggressive and technical/progressive thrash metal style is very much intact on the album. "Dimensions (1993)" was their most progressive album out of the first three and while "Gabriel" features quite a few progressive moments Iīd only call it semi-progressive compared to "Dimensions (1993)". Personally itīs of little importance to me and the quality of the music is so extremely high, with lots of intriguing moments and adventurous ideas, that the more direct and less progressive sound on the album is easily forgiven. Tracks like "Stoned", "Redshift" and the wonderful ending track "Nonsense Mediated Decay" do feature a lot of progressive moments though. The latter contains samples of someone talking about alien abductions and UFOs but with the twist that those might be actions of GOD. An interesting theory for sure and another take on the UFO myth. Believerīs lyrics are still written from a christian point of view, but they are not of the preachy kind. Itīs a matter of how you communicate your point and I think Believer do a great job communicating theirīs.

The tracks are generally more mid-paced than the case were on earlier releases by the band but there are still furiously fast-paced technical thrash metal tracks on the album like "The Need For Conflict" and "Focused Lethality". The album is actually pretty varied and there are also some melodic clean singing on the album which is a new thing in Believerīs universe. "Shut Out The Sun" features a semi-melodic chorus and "The Brave" features real clean and melodic singing. Kurt Bachmanīs vocas are even more caustic and fiercely aggressive than on earlier releases though so the few clean vocals on the album shouldnīt be a cause for alarm, for those who donīt enjoy clean singing.

The level of musicianship is high on all posts. Tight rhythmic interplay, powerful vocals, and great guitar solos make this a raw yet sophisticated and intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) is powerful and dark. Seldom have I heard a more heavy and brutal guitar sound. Itīs very balanced though and you can hear everything thatīs being played. A very successful production to these ears.

Upon conclusion "Gabriel" is a strong technical/progressive thrash metal album. I find it highly recommendable to those who enjoy technical/progressive thrash metal with 90s sensibilities (spiced up with some contemporary ideas). A 4.5 star (90%) rating is deserved. A welcome return to a band who deserve much more recognition than theyīve gotten so far in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216523) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I really don't believe my eyes. This sounds like crossover of some average trash group combined with AFI. Offering riffs (but not smart ones, rather simple and head-banging ones) with guitar solos from time to time. It's simple and it's even simply horrible (no, I'm not proud of this pun). And I don't think that nor trash, nor this prog trash is genre, where prog can grow. If there's something like that, I don't hear it. At least there are no death-metal vocals. And I'm either missing something, or there's not much good things to be heard. Only think that I find satisfying are these calmer parts (when noise ends, because in noise, what can be good about it when you don't hear anything clearly, every interesting idea that can be here is hidden inside it). But that's sadly just occasionally happening. So

2(+) for nothing. This extreme metal failed to please me. Anyway, some guitar solos are interesting.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#246490) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 stars One of the lesser-known prog-tech groups from the later eighties/early nineties reform at a time when reunions in the genre are all the range. The Christian thrash metal outfit return after a long sixteen years out with one of the most addictive albums of the year that will interest fans of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#261298) | Posted by dalekvilla | Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVER "Gabriel"