GABRIEL

Believer Gabriel album cover

Buy BELIEVER Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Medwton (7:23)
2. A Moment In Prime (6:07)
3. Stoned (4:32)
4. Redshift (5:21)
5. History Of Decline (3:49)
6. The Need For Conflict (5:14)
7. Focused Lethality (3:46)
8. Shut Out The Sun (5:38)
9. The Brave (4:19)
10. Nonsense Mediated Decay (8:49)

Search BELIEVER Gabriel lyrics

- Kevin Leaman / guitar
- Elton Nestler / bass guitar, programming

Guest musicians:
- Joe Rico (Sacrifice)
- Deron Miller (CKY, World Under Blood)
- Rocky Gray (Evanescence, Soul Embraced, Living Sacrifice)
- Howard Jones (Killswitch Engage)
- Scott Laird / violin
- Jim Winters / guitar solos
- William Keller / voices
- John & Alexander Boden / voices

Label: Metal Blade Records/Cesspool Recordings
Produced by The Trauma Team

Thanks to UMUR for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Gabriel Music

Metal Blade 2011
Believer by Kutless (CD, 2012, BEC Recordings) US $6.95 Buy It Now 31m 22s
MONKEES Daydream Believer Mono & Stereo Promo US $4.95 [0 bids]
33m 53s
VEIN CRANES - TRUE BELIEVER B/W PINK MOTHERFUCKER, ATTITUDE 7" EP GONER RECORDS US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Johnny Cash~"A Believer Sings The Truth"~dbl lp vinyl record Cachet CL3-9001 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
The Monkees Goin' Down Daydream Believer 7" Vinyl US $0.99 [1 bids]
Vintage 45 RPM Record The Monkees I'm a Believer & Not Your Steppin' Stone US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Believer - Kutless US $11.08 Buy It Now 3h 13m
The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER Best Of 36 Track Collection NEW SEALED 2 CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
The CRUCIFIED S/T 1st CD CHRISTian Thrash/Hardcore Crashdog Believer Vengeance US $57.77 Buy It Now 3h 59m
THE MONKEES "DAYDREAM BELIEVER COLLECTION VOLUME 1" CD [NEW/SEALED] US $13.09 Buy It Now 5h
Monkees "Daydream Believer" Great Oz 7" US $8.75 Buy It Now 5h 26m
The MONKEES Daydream Believer & Goin Down Colgems 45rpm 66-1012 Record US $4.79 Buy It Now 6h 26m
ROGER WILLIAMS I'm A Believer SOUTHAMERICA 7" 1967 Neil DIAMOND US $15.99 Buy It Now 7h 5m
THE~MONKEES~DAYDREAM~BELIEVER~GOIN~DOWN~45~RPM~&~PS US $12.66 Buy It Now 7h 39m
THE MONKEES - COLLECTION VOLUME 1 CD ALBUM ( DAYDREAM BELIEVER ) US $7.24 [0 bids]
Anne Murray - Daydream Believer / Do You Think Of Me 45 1979 VG / VG+ US $1.39 Buy It Now 8h 40m
7" single rare promo The Monkees Daydream Believer/Going Down US $40.25 [0 bids]
The Monkees - Collection vol 1 Daydream believer (CD 2005) new US $2.82 Buy It Now 10h 58m
THE MONKEES-DAYDREAM BELIEVER b/w GOIN' DOWN-7" SINGLE-1967 RCA OZ ISSUE-SCARCE US $22.76 Buy It Now 11h 21m
CHIC Believer LP Lovely copy! US $12.88 [0 bids]
The Monkees Daydream Believer/Going Down 45 RPM Record US $5.95 [0 bids]
Mariam The Believer - Blood Donation - 13 Track US $6.42 Buy It Now 11h 46m
the monkees daydream believer US $4.83 [0 bids]
Midnight Believer & Take It H * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $17.11 Buy It Now 14h 8m
I'm a Believer: The Best of the Monkees * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $14.30 Buy It Now 14h 12m
NEIL DIAMOND: I'M A BELIEVER/ 1967 FIRST COMPILATION ALBUM/ NEAR MINT CONDITION US $11.25 Buy It Now 14h 14m
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by Monkees (The) (CD, Jan-1999, Flashback Records) US $5.49 Buy It Now 15h 3m
ATLAS MOTH - OLD BELIEVER NEW CD US $20.59 Buy It Now 15h 7m
Jean Shepard - I'm A Believer - MINT SEALED LP US $10.95 Buy It Now 15h 21m
The Monkees *I'M A BELIEVER / I'M NOT YOUR STEPPIN STONE * 45 w/ PS 1966 EX,VG+ US $2.50 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES 3inch CD snap pack JAPAN DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $23.00 Buy It Now 16h 3m
The Monkees I'm A Believer Flashback CD Used US $5.99 Buy It Now 16h 4m
BELIEVER - DIMENSIONS - ORG - 1993 R.E.X. - 7901427086 - CHRISTIAN THRASH METAL US $10.50 [4 bids]
17h
D. JULIAN-MEADOWLARKS on Dootone -I am a believer - R&B Group US $8.99 [0 bids]
17h
Hit Records 45RPM Joe King "Mellow Yellow" / Jalopy Five "I'm a Believer" -273 US $833.33 [0 bids]
B.B. KING "MIDNIGHT BELIEVER" US $19.99 Buy It Now 18h 9m
BLAMELESS - TOWN CLOWNS / NEVER BELIEVER - red vinyl 7" INDIE US $5.63 Buy It Now 18h 57m
The Monkees Arista 45 Record #9119 VG+ I'm A Believer / Pleasant Valley Sunday US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 35m
2011 Believer Transhuman Music CD Sealed US $9.95 Buy It Now 20h
RUBY ANDREWS - YOU MADE A BELIEVER ( OUT OF ME ) 45 ZODIAC northern soul FUNK US $5.50 [2 bids]
The Real People - Believer (BNAS) - CD US $6.44 [0 bids]
Tommy Overstreet I'm A Believer / This Land Is A Big Land 7" 45 rpm Goldies NM US $3.48 Buy It Now 21h 27m
The Monkees 45 I'm A Believer Picture Sleeve Colgems 66-1002 US $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 37m
THE BELIEVER - JEWISH NEO-NAZI- REGION 4 ONLY-DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
The real people believer uk 7" US $1.59 [0 bids]
Bad Boys Blue - I'm Your Believer - 4 trk cd.maxi imp. w. Remixes .- Very Rare US $6.99 [0 bids]
Local Hero: Daydream Believer 12 Inch DJ Copy Ariola Records Made in USA US $8.00 Buy It Now 22h 9m
The Monkees - Daydream Believer (The Platinum Collection, 2005) New US $5.09 Buy It Now 22h 12m
TOMMY OVERSTREET - I'm A Believer - Ex Con LP Record US $20.91 Buy It Now 22h 17m
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $5.39 Buy It Now 22h 25m
THE MONKEES I'm A Believer 45 Colgems Garage NM- w/Picture Sleeve Sharp!! US $10.51 [4 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND - I'M A BELIEVER (IMPORT) NEW CD US $15.92 Buy It Now 22h 49m
EMF Feat Reeves & Mortimer I'm A Believer Cd Single US $6.42 Buy It Now 22h 50m
Weather Girls Land Of The Non Believer (PS)7" Vinyl US $9.26 Buy It Now 23h 13m
RHETT MILLER - The Believer - RARE 12 Track CD Advance US $5.11 Buy It Now 23h 38m
(EI496) Troy Cassar-Daley, True Believer, 2 CDS - 1997 CD US $9.82 Buy It Now 1 day
JAZZ/ David Sanborn - Believer (Promo) US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees 45 w/ps Daydream Believer / Randy Scouse Git ~ VG++ US $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees 45 Daydream Believer/(I'm Not Your)Steppin Stone Arista Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer, the [european Import] 0025218687621, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P US $17.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Slow Down Molasses : Im An Old Believer CD (2008) US $11.90 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM RECORD THE MONKEYS I'M A BELIEVER - PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY FLASHBACK 1972 US $3.99 [0 bids]
(ER560) Mariam The Believer, Above the World - 2014 DJ CD US $4.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Christian: Phil Keaggy - True Believer US $1.59 [0 bids]
Tommy Overstreet "I'm A Believer" US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees I'm a Believer Colgems + sleeve 45rpm US $10.00 [0 bids]
Daydream Believer b/w Goin' Down by The Monkees-original issue/picture sleeve US $18.00 [0 bids]
I'm A Believer b/w (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone by The Monkees US $18.00 [0 bids]
Ruby Andrews You Made a Believer (Out of Me) / Where Have You Gone 1969 Northern US $10.99 [0 bids]
B.B. KING - MIDNIGHT BELIEVER - MCA RECORDS LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Joel Diamond - The Believer soundtrack - SEALED U.S. cd - RARE! US $19.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond "I'm A Believer/ Crooked Street" - Bang 586 M- DJ Promo US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NOISEWORKS Freedom & Believer 7" 45 rpm vinyl record + juke box title strip US $4.37 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVER - DIMENSIONS (LTD) (REISSUE) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $20.94 Buy It Now 1 day
KATIE BRIGGS 45 Overland / The Non-Believer DERAM Soul VG++ Promo Copy #C702 US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond - IM A Believer CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Robert wyatt i'm a believer 1974 uk virgin label vinyl 7"single vs 114 US $8.84 Buy It Now 1 day
B.B. King - Midnight Believer [CD New] US $14.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Kutless - Believer (Christmas Edition) [CD New] US $11.48 Buy It Now 1 day
WE THE GATHERED - BELIEVER (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $13.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees - Daydream Believer & Other Hits [CD New] US $5.54 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM w/PIC SLEEVE The Monkees I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPIN' STONE Colgems NM- US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOOGIE/ The Weather Girls - Land Of The Believer US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees - I'm a Believer 1966 7" RCA 1560 US $5.63 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(DAYDREAM BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(DAYDREAM BELIEVER)--PS--PIC--SLV US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I'M A BELIEVER)-PS--PIC--SLV US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLOYD LLOYD - BELIEVER NEW CD US $20.94 Buy It Now 1 day
The Poems - I Am A Believer Vinyl 7" Single Indie Rock US $3.20 [0 bids]
The Dreamer/The Believer * by Common (Vinyl, Apr-2012, T.C.M.) LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond - I'm A Believer [CD New] US $12.57 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES Greatest Hits Ltd Ed Tin Box CD Daydream Believer, I'm A Believer US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER - COLLECTION VOLUME 1 - FREE POST UK US $6.42 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES(DAVY JONES)-I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPIN' STONE rock 45+PS US $8.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Heart of a Believer - Finnie,Gail New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $24.69 Buy It Now 1 day
38 Special A&M Promo 45 Record #2242 VG+ Stone Cold Believer US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
COMMON - DREAMER THE BELIEVER NEW CD US $22.74 Buy It Now 1 day
S6-14 Vinyl Record Album 45 Dj Copy Captiol Anne Murray Day Dream Believer! US $22.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES - I'm a Believer: The Best of the Monkees - 2 CD GREATEST HITS CD US $17.75 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES USA DJ 7" 45 DAYDREAM BELIEVER, promo from Arista Best Of LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Gabriel ratings distribution

BELIEVER Gabriel reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Gabriel" is the 4th full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. Itīs been 16 years since the release of the predecessor "Dimensions (1993)" and I think most fans at this point thought Believer was history. Fortunately lead vocalist/guitarist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub, who were also the core members on the first three albums by the band, started rehearsing and writing new material in 2005. Believer then signed a three-album deal with Metal Blade Records and "Gabriel" is the first of those three to appear. The album was released in March 2009.

16 years is a long recording break but the music on "Gabriel" is unmistakably the sound of Believer. Their trademark aggressive and technical/progressive thrash metal style is very much intact on the album. "Dimensions (1993)" was their most progressive album out of the first three and while "Gabriel" features quite a few progressive moments Iīd only call it semi-progressive compared to "Dimensions (1993)". Personally itīs of little importance to me and the quality of the music is so extremely high, with lots of intriguing moments and adventurous ideas, that the more direct and less progressive sound on the album is easily forgiven. Tracks like "Stoned", "Redshift" and the wonderful ending track "Nonsense Mediated Decay" do feature a lot of progressive moments though. The latter contains samples of someone talking about alien abductions and UFOs but with the twist that those might be actions of GOD. An interesting theory for sure and another take on the UFO myth. Believerīs lyrics are still written from a christian point of view, but they are not of the preachy kind. Itīs a matter of how you communicate your point and I think Believer do a great job communicating theirīs.

The tracks are generally more mid-paced than the case were on earlier releases by the band but there are still furiously fast-paced technical thrash metal tracks on the album like "The Need For Conflict" and "Focused Lethality". The album is actually pretty varied and there are also some melodic clean singing on the album which is a new thing in Believerīs universe. "Shut Out The Sun" features a semi-melodic chorus and "The Brave" features real clean and melodic singing. Kurt Bachmanīs vocas are even more caustic and fiercely aggressive than on earlier releases though so the few clean vocals on the album shouldnīt be a cause for alarm, for those who donīt enjoy clean singing.

The level of musicianship is high on all posts. Tight rhythmic interplay, powerful vocals, and great guitar solos make this a raw yet sophisticated and intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) is powerful and dark. Seldom have I heard a more heavy and brutal guitar sound. Itīs very balanced though and you can hear everything thatīs being played. A very successful production to these ears.

Upon conclusion "Gabriel" is a strong technical/progressive thrash metal album. I find it highly recommendable to those who enjoy technical/progressive thrash metal with 90s sensibilities (spiced up with some contemporary ideas). A 4.5 star (90%) rating is deserved. A welcome return to a band who deserve much more recognition than theyīve gotten so far in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216523) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I really don't believe my eyes. This sounds like crossover of some average trash group combined with AFI. Offering riffs (but not smart ones, rather simple and head-banging ones) with guitar solos from time to time. It's simple and it's even simply horrible (no, I'm not proud of this pun). And I don't think that nor trash, nor this prog trash is genre, where prog can grow. If there's something like that, I don't hear it. At least there are no death-metal vocals. And I'm either missing something, or there's not much good things to be heard. Only think that I find satisfying are these calmer parts (when noise ends, because in noise, what can be good about it when you don't hear anything clearly, every interesting idea that can be here is hidden inside it). But that's sadly just occasionally happening. So

2(+) for nothing. This extreme metal failed to please me. Anyway, some guitar solos are interesting.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#246490) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 stars One of the lesser-known prog-tech groups from the later eighties/early nineties reform at a time when reunions in the genre are all the range. The Christian thrash metal outfit return after a long sixteen years out with one of the most addictive albums of the year that will interest fans of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#261298) | Posted by dalekvilla | Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVER "Gabriel"