GABRIEL

Believer Gabriel album cover

Buy BELIEVER Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Medwton (7:23)
2. A Moment In Prime (6:07)
3. Stoned (4:32)
4. Redshift (5:21)
5. History Of Decline (3:49)
6. The Need For Conflict (5:14)
7. Focused Lethality (3:46)
8. Shut Out The Sun (5:38)
9. The Brave (4:19)
10. Nonsense Mediated Decay (8:49)

Search BELIEVER Gabriel lyrics

- Kevin Leaman / guitar
- Elton Nestler / bass guitar, programming

Guest musicians:
- Joe Rico (Sacrifice)
- Deron Miller (CKY, World Under Blood)
- Rocky Gray (Evanescence, Soul Embraced, Living Sacrifice)
- Howard Jones (Killswitch Engage)
- Scott Laird / violin
- Jim Winters / guitar solos
- William Keller / voices
- John & Alexander Boden / voices

Label: Metal Blade Records/Cesspool Recordings
Produced by The Trauma Team

Thanks to UMUR for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Gabriel Music

Limited Edition
Massacre Germany 2008
TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
OZZY OSBOURNE BELIEVER LIVE RSD 2012 7" POLKA DOT DISC #3047/4400 NEW US $13.99 [0 bids]
36m 43s
The Monkees - Daydream Believer / Last Train To Clarksville (CD Single) Promo US $33.57 Buy It Now 43m 21s
JOHN STEWART 'DAYDREAM BELIEVER' UK 7" SINGLE US $3.34 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Soundtrack - Believer (Score) (2001) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.71 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE MONKEES -(LP)- MORE OF THE (THEIR 2ND LP) FEATURING I"M A BELIEVER" - 1967 US $15.00 [0 bids]
Mariam The Believer - Blood Donation [Vinyl New] US $29.79 Buy It Now 4h
1979 SEALED 2-LP JOHNNY CASH "Believer Sings the Truth" Cachet CL3-9001 US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees (1967 VG+) "Daydream Believer & Goin Down" Colgems #66-1012 See Pics US $4.99 [0 bids]
JEAN SHEPARD - I'm a Believer LP SEALED!! US $12.95 Buy It Now 5h 52m
7"-Single THE MONKEES - I'm A Believer (1967) GERMANY PS US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 56m
ANNE MURRAY daydream believer 7" PS EX/VG monkees related US $11.75 Buy It Now 6h 31m
The Make Up - R U A Believer - 7" Single (K Records) US $1.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
J.J. Williams Make A Believer (Out Of Me Again) NM/Gonna Have A NM 1972 R US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 39m
The Monkees(7" Vinyl P/S)Daydream Believer-Colgems-66 1012-USA-VG/NM US $16.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
The Monkees(7" Vinyl P/S)I'm A Believer-Colgems-66 1002-USA-VG/Ex- US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
The Monkees(7" Vinyl P/S)I'm A Believer-RCA-66 1002-Australia-Ex-/Ex+ US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
DAVID SANBORN BELIEVER 1983 12 SINGLE WARNER BROS. 2168 US $4.98 Buy It Now 6h 53m
More of the Monkees w/ I'm a Believer! LP/Vinyl/Record US $3.95 [0 bids]
The Monkees, ?- I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone 45 VG+ US $4.00 Buy It Now 6h 59m
The Weather Girls - The Land Of The Believer 12" US $13.87 Buy It Now 7h 16m
JOHN CAMPBELL ONE BELIEVER + HOWLIN MERCY 2CD MINI LP US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 38m
BELIEVER Songs of Dallas Holm. Christian. Vintage LP. Free shipping. US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
THE MONKEES - I'M A BELIEVER/STEPPING STONE - PICTURE SLEEVE RCA 66-1002 GERMAN US $5.03 [0 bids]
8h
First Aid Kit ~ Hard Believer EP - 45 RPM 7" OOP Big Black and the Blue US $29.00 Buy It Now 8h 12m
IRMA THOMAS TRUE BELIEVER ROUNDER CD 2117 US $16.79 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Remember Shakti: The Believer, John Mclaughlin, V. Selvanganesh, Good US $11.48 Buy It Now 10h 58m
The Monkees I'm A Believer/Steppin' Stone 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 37m
MONKEES, THE---DAYDREAM BELIEVER (Picture Sleeve Only) US $7.50 Buy It Now 11h 49m
Soul 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion US $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 49m
THE MONKEES I'm A Believer VG+(+) 45 RPM P/S VG+ US $2.27 [2 bids]
PS ONLY - Monkees - I'm a believer (VG+) US $2.00 [0 bids]
PS ONLY - Monkees - Daydream believer (VG+) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Neil Diamond 45 "I'm A Believer /Crooked Street" US $5.24 Buy It Now 14h 38m
Monkees Steppin Stone / I'm A Believer Colgems 1002 Vinyl 45 US $6.29 Buy It Now 14h 51m
Monkees Davey Jones Daydream Believer ARISTA 0201 PROMO Vinyl 45 US $29.75 Buy It Now 14h 55m
Johnny Cash: Believer Sings The Truth 2LP VG++/NM Canada Cachet CL3-9001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h
Promise : Believer CD (2003) US $3.25 Buy It Now 15h 6m
The MONKEES Daydream Believer / Goin' Down COLGEMS 1012 w/ Pic Sleeve VG US $4.00 Buy It Now 15h 17m
Jan Howard DECCA 45 RPM I Still Believer In Love / Life's That Way Record US $2.50 Buy It Now 15h 31m
Chic--Believer (Cassette, 1983, Atlantic) NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 52m
38 SPECIAL Stone Cold Believer 7" SINGLE 45 ~ Studio and Live Versions ~ PROMO US $13.99 Buy It Now 17h 18m
I'm a Believer and Other Hits The Monkees CD US $3.41 Buy It Now 21h 46m
Rhett Miller - Believer (2006) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 21h 54m
JOHNNIE TAYLOR/poor make believer/ 1973 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 22h 14m
Midnight Believer Aleks and The Ramps CD US $20.44 Buy It Now 22h 44m
Midnight Believer B.B. King CD US $39.50 Buy It Now 22h 45m
Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer 4 Track CD Single US $4.62 Buy It Now 23h 30m
THE MONKEES 'THE PLATINUM COLLECTION Vol. 1: DAYDREAM BELIEVER' (Best of) CD US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Sass Jordan 45 You Don't Have To Remind Me / Make You A Believer US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer- Extraction From Mortality 1989 CD (First Pressing On R.E.X. Music) OOP US $21.99 [0 bids]
CHIC / Believer / 1983 MINT MINUS LP US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Here Come The Monkees inc I'm a Believer & Pleasant Valley Sunday + LP US $6.05 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm a Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $1.99 [0 bids]
MATTHEW BARBER**TRUE BELIEVER**VINYL US $7.91 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES - DAY DREAM BELIEVER / GOIN DOWN - RCA VICTOR 66-1012 GERMANY US $5.03 [0 bids]
Monkees' UK press Daydream Believer Promo arista 63 US $49.99 [0 bids]
DAYDREAM BELIEVER - THE MONKEES - UK OLD GOLD RECORDS P/S US $1.66 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES "I'M A BELIEVER" 45 PS US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Kutless - It Is Well and Kutless - Believer CDs, 2 Kutless CDs. US $6.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees 45 I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone 1966 Colgems Vinyl Record US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees, "I'm A Believer/(I'm Not Your Stepping Stone)" vinyl 45, PS, US $9.99 [0 bids]
Monkees - I'm A Believer & Other Hits [CD New] US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Popinjays - I'm A Believer 12" US $12.19 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND "I'm a Believer & September Morn" 45 rpm US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees' Promo Daydream believer arista 9532 with picture sleeve US $49.99 [0 bids]
RUBY ANDREWS - you made a believer b/w where have you gone - ZODIAC US $4.99 [1 bids]
Anne Murray / Daydream Believer / 1979 / Capitol 4813 / Purple Label / Single US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Promise Believer CD 2002 Hardcore Punk US $3.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer, Kutless, New US $7.67 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND - I'm A Believer / Crooked Street - 1971 BANG RECORDS CANADA PRESS US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
B.B. KING MIDNIGHT BELIEVER 1978 ABC RECORDS AA-1061, STEREO VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
IRMA THOMAS True Believer CD SEALED! BRAND NEW US $14.38 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER - 45 RPM RECORD - BRAND NEW - US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Joel Diamond - The Believer VERY RARE soundtrack, score, promo US $35.00 [0 bids]
Coltrane,John - Believer [CD New] US $10.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER // I'M NOT YOUR STEPPIN STONE COLGEMS NM 45 US $2.99 [0 bids]
MONKEES CD x 2 Monkeemania - THE BEST OF Double 57 Tracks I'm A Believer NEW US $11.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Stewart,John - Airdream Believer-Retrospectiv [CD New] US $13.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Castro,Tommy - Hard Believer [CD New] US $17.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Luther Vandross, Make Me A Believer, Epic 34-04494, VG+ US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Ozzy Osbourne 33rpm polka dot 7" single- Believer, Goodbye To Romance US $13.99 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND 8 TRACK TAPE September Morn TESTED nw pad & splice ~ I'm a Believer US $3.19 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER VINTAGE 45 RPM PHONOGRAPH RECORD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER VINTAGE 45 RPM PHONOGRAPH RECORD COLGEMS US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees 45 I'm A Believer/(I'm Not Your) Steppin Stone - 66-1002 VG- US $2.18 [0 bids]
Elvis Presley Monkees 7" Record 45 I'm Believer Steppin Stone Yours Long Lonely US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
#2032L3 MONKEES, PICTURE SLEEVE & 45, NOT YOUR STEPPIN' STONE B/W I'M A BELIEVER US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer KUTLESS Audio CD US $19.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer (Christmas Edition) Kutless CD US $21.89 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees - I'M A believer - Picture sleeve only - No Record US $2.80 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND. I'M A BELIEVER. VERY RARE 1971 SOUTH AFRICAN 7" (DIFF. TRACKS) US $3.34 [0 bids]
Promise - Believer (2002) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 2 days
THE MONKEES - 7" Platinum Disc & Song Sheet - I'M A BELIEVER US $134.47 Buy It Now 2 days
JJ TURNER,James Turner,CD,The Believer US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Laura Dawn,Believer US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE MONKEES - 80's Sheet Music - DAYDREAM BELIEVER - By John Stewart US $13.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Monkees I'm A Believer / (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone German 45 WPS US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE MONKEES 45 Flashback Record "Pleasant Valley Sunday" / "I'm a Believer" VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE MONKEES 45 Flashback Record "Daydream Believer" / "Steppin' Stone" VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits by The Monkees CD Oct 1995 Rock and Roll Music Daydream Believer US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Gabriel ratings distribution

BELIEVER Gabriel reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Gabriel" is the 4th full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. Itīs been 16 years since the predecessor "Dimensions (1993)" was released and I think most fans thought Believer at this point were history. Fortunately lead vocalist/guitarist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub, who were also the core members on the three first albums by the band, started rehearsing and writing new material in 2005. Believer then signed a three-album deal with Metal Blade Records and "Gabriel" is the first of those to appear. The album was released in March 2009.

The music on "Gabriel" is unmistakably the sound of Believer. Their trademark aggressive and technical/progressive thrash metal style is very much intact on the album. "Dimensions" was their most progressive album and while "Gabriel" features quite a few progressive moments Iīd only call it semi-progressive compared to "Dimensions". Personally itīs of little importance to me and the quality of the music is so extremely high with lots of intriguing moments that the more direct and less progressive sound on the album is easily forgiven. Tracks like "Stoned", "Redshift" and the wonderful ending track "Nonsense Mediated Decay" do feature a lot of progressive moments though. The latter contains samples of someone talking about alien abductions and UFOs but with the twist that those might be actions of GOD. An interesting theory for sure and another take on the UFO myth. Believerīs lyrics are still written from a christian point of view, but they are not of the preachy kind. Itīs a matter of how you communicate your point and I think Believer do a great job communicating theirīs.

The tracks are generally more mid-paced than the case were on earlier releases by the band but there are still furiously fast-paced technical thrash metal tracks on the album like "The Need For Conflict" and "Focused Lethality". The album is actually pretty varied and there are also some melodic clean singing on the album which is a new thing in Believerīs universe. "Shut Out The Sun" features a semi-melodic chorus and "The Brave" features real clean and melodic singing. Kurt Bachmanīs vocal style is even more caustic and fiercely aggressive than on earlier releases though so the few clean vocals on the album shouldnīt be a cause for alarm, for those who donīt enjoy clean singing.

The level of musicianship is excellent. Tight interplay and great guitar solos make this a powerful and intriguing listening experience.

The production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) is really powerful and dark. Seldom have I heard a more heavy and brutal guitar sound. Itīs very balanced though and you can hear everything thatīs being played. A very successful production.

Taking everyting into consideration "Gabriel" is a strong technical/progressive thrash metal album. I find it highly recommendable to those who enjoy technical/progressive thrash metal with nineties sensibilities (spiced up with some contemporary ideas). A 4.5 star (90%) rating is deserved. A welcome return to a band that deserves much more recognition than theyīve gotten so far in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216523) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover and E&O Teams
2 stars I really don't believe my eyes. This sounds like crossover of some average trash group combined with AFI. Offering riffs (but not smart ones, rather simple and head-banging ones) with guitar solos from time to time. It's simple and it's even simply horrible (no, I'm not proud of this pun). And I don't think that nor trash, nor this prog trash is genre, where prog can grow. If there's something like that, I don't hear it. At least there are no death-metal vocals. And I'm either missing something, or there's not much good things to be heard. Only think that I find satisfying are these calmer parts (when noise ends, because in noise, what can be good about it when you don't hear anything clearly, every interesting idea that can be here is hidden inside it). But that's sadly just occasionally happening. So

2(+) for nothing. This extreme metal failed to please me. Anyway, some guitar solos are interesting.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#246490) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 stars One of the lesser-known prog-tech groups from the later eighties/early nineties reform at a time when reunions in the genre are all the range. The Christian thrash metal outfit return after a long sixteen years out with one of the most addictive albums of the year that will interest fans of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#261298) | Posted by dalekvilla | Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVER "Gabriel"