GABRIEL

Believer Gabriel album cover

Buy BELIEVER Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Medwton (7:23)
2. A Moment In Prime (6:07)
3. Stoned (4:32)
4. Redshift (5:21)
5. History Of Decline (3:49)
6. The Need For Conflict (5:14)
7. Focused Lethality (3:46)
8. Shut Out The Sun (5:38)
9. The Brave (4:19)
10. Nonsense Mediated Decay (8:49)

Search BELIEVER Gabriel lyrics

- Kevin Leaman / guitar
- Elton Nestler / bass guitar, programming

Guest musicians:
- Joe Rico (Sacrifice)
- Deron Miller (CKY, World Under Blood)
- Rocky Gray (Evanescence, Soul Embraced, Living Sacrifice)
- Howard Jones (Killswitch Engage)
- Scott Laird / violin
- Jim Winters / guitar solos
- William Keller / voices
- John & Alexander Boden / voices

Label: Metal Blade Records/Cesspool Recordings
Produced by The Trauma Team

Thanks to UMUR for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Gabriel Music

TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
DimensionsDimensions
Limited Edition · Remastered
Metal Mind 2008
GabrielGabriel
Metal Blade 2009
The Monkees-Daydream Believer+Stepping Stone juke strip for Arista Flashback9120 US $3.00 [0 bids]
COMMON - Dreamer The Believer - CD US $24.51 Buy It Now 2h 13m
The Monkees, "I'm A Believer/(I'm Not Your Stepping Stone)" vinyl 45, PS, US $9.99 [0 bids]
I'm A Believer Popinjays UK CD single (CD5 / 5") 81TP7CD US $8.81 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Malea McGuinness cd True Believer US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 15m
I'm A Believer EMF CD single (CD5 / 5") UK CDR6412 PARLOPHONE 1995 US $9.14 Buy It Now 4h 27m
38 SPECIAL stone cold believer 7" b/w rockin' into the night (ams7535) sticker s US $8.29 Buy It Now 6h 27m
38 SPECIAL stone cold believer 7" promo b/w rockin' into the night (ams7535) pic US $8.29 Buy It Now 6h 27m
ANNE MURRAY daydream believer 7" b/w do you think of me (cl16123) uk capitol 197 US $8.29 Buy It Now 7h 14m
BLAMELESS town clowns 7" limited flame red vinyl b/w never believer (wok2046) pi US $8.29 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Ronnie Milsap - True Believer (1993) - New - Compact Disc US $4.62 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Daydream Believer Monkees 7" vinyl single record UK RCA-1645 RCA VICTOR 1967 US $18.19 Buy It Now 9h 38m
THE MONKEES Daydream Believer Collection CD (NEW 2005) Best of/ 20 Greatest Hits US $9.62 Buy It Now 9h 53m
THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER COLLECTION (New CD) Best of Hits Inc I'm A US $4.97 Buy It Now 10h 23m
GIANT I'm a believer/No way out/the big pitch 12" US $13.29 Buy It Now 10h 49m
I'm A Believer Popinjays UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) 81TP12 US $18.18 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Monkees - Daydream Believer / Goin' Down - original single Colgems 66-1012 US $2.50 [0 bids]
DANA ANGLE - TRUE BELIEVER (2013, CD, Indie) Ex-The Way - Classic CCM/Jesus Musi US $16.99 Buy It Now 11h 22m
TROY CASSAR-DALEY : TRUE BELIEVER, Country, Sony Music Australia **NEW CD** US $12.13 Buy It Now 12h 13m
The Monkees I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone/I'm A Believer 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 21m
NEIL DIAMOND i'm a believer LP PS EX/EX joy JOYS 210 US $14.94 Buy It Now 12h 27m
Neil Diamond : Im a Believer CD (2003) US $4.31 Buy It Now 12h 28m
The Monkees Daydream Believer/Goin' Down 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 30m
JOHNNY CASH 8 TRACK A Believer Sings the Truth TESTED US $9.95 Buy It Now 12h 36m
JB3 - Believer 12" Joey Beltram NovaMute Techno 1996 US $0.99 [0 bids]
PAUL WYBER EXPEDITION "GOODTIME BELIEVER" RARE DJ-HEAR! US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 13m
The Monkees CLOCK "I'm a Believer" made from recycled 7inch single vinyl record US $28.23 Buy It Now 13h 24m
MONKEES - 7"- I'm a believer/I'm not your steppin stone US $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Soul NM! 45 BROOK BENTON Poor Make Believer on Cotillion 4 US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 28m
RAISSA believer sampler CD 5 track promo with info stickered card sleeve feature US $8.29 Buy It Now 13h 29m
45 Local Hero/Daydream Believer/Why don't you/Ariola/UK/PS.EX US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 31m
NEIL DIAMOND September Morn b/w I'm A Believer STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
John Coltrane - Believer [CD New] US $10.95 Buy It Now 13h 47m
MORTIFICATION Live Planetarium death metal CD OOP Believer Vengeance Rising Rare US $22.00 Buy It Now 13h 56m
38 SPECIAL Stone Cold Believer 7" SINGLE 45 ~ Studio and Live Versions ~ PROMO US $8.99 Buy It Now 14h 8m
THE MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER / STEPPIN' STONE 45 RECORD w/Picture Sleeve US $3.00 [0 bids]
Promise,CD,Believer US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 23m
Tommy Overstreet - I'm A Believer lp DOSD-2016 US $6.99 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Freddie Hart Mother Nature Made A Believer Out Of Me / Super Kind 7" 45 rpm NM US $2.68 Buy It Now 16h 24m
Robert Wyatt I`m A Believer Single 1974 Superb Copy US $6.63 Buy It Now 17h 12m
BELIEVER-Sanity Obscure Original 1990 REX CD Very Rare NEW NEW US $25.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees 45 I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone Picture Sleeve Colgems US $11.00 Buy It Now 18h 29m
JOHN COLTRANE - BELIEVER NEW CD US $16.22 Buy It Now 18h 43m
anne murray - daydream believer - 7" vinyl single US $13.27 Buy It Now 18h 43m
Neil Diamond September Morn / I'm A Believer 7" 45 rpm Columbia 1-11175 NM- (EX) US $2.90 Buy It Now 18h 53m
The Monkees - Daydream Believer 7" Single 1967 US $15.95 Buy It Now 18h 58m
SASS JORDAN MAKE YOU A BELIEVER (CD) PROMO DEMO NO SCRATCHES RARE ^ US $4.99 Buy It Now 19h 15m
Monkees I'm A Believer 1966 7" Vinyl Record / (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone US $13.24 Buy It Now 19h 16m
Rock 45 The Monkees - (I'M Not Your) Steppin' Stone / I'M A Believer On Colgems US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 40m
Rock 45 The Monkees - Daydream Believer / Goin' Down On Colgems US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 40m
LIVING STRINGS play I'M A BELIEVER and other MONKEES HITS 1967 CAMDEN 2148 NM US $14.99 [0 bids]
B.B. King Midnight Believer vinyl lp 12" BLUES ABC AA-1061 VG++ record US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES -(LP)- MORE OF THE (THEIR 2ND LP) FEATURING I"M A BELIEVER" - 1967 US $13.95 Buy It Now 19h 56m
2 Monkees 45 rpm Records Colgems Daydream Believer & Clarksville /w 45 Album US $12.99 [0 bids]
(EC118) Mariam The Believer, The String of Everything - 2013 DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 20h 48m
THE MONKEES I'm a Believer/Steppin' Stone 45 1966 Colgems w/sleeve US $6.49 Buy It Now 20h 49m
JEAN SHEPARD IM A BELIEVER RECORD ALBUM US $1.99 Buy It Now 20h 56m
THE MONKEES More of the Monkees LP 1967 I'm a Believer US $6.49 Buy It Now 21h 20m
Soul 45 J.J. Williams - Gonna Have A Murder On Your Hands / Make A Believer On C US $5.00 Buy It Now 22h 10m
The Monkees : Im A Believer And Other Hits CD (1997) US $3.96 Buy It Now 22h 46m
FRINGE - For The Vagabond Believer - SEALED CD, Christian alternative rock US $4.99 Buy It Now 22h 47m
The Monkees: Goin' Down/Day Dream Believer 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
VINYL 45 & Picture Sleeve Monkees - I'm A Believer / Steppin' Stone (1966) US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 14m
Monkees Daydream Believer bw Randy Scouse Git 1986 RI 45 Arista AS1-9532 US $4.97 Buy It Now 23h 43m
NEIL DIAMOND Do It! on BANG Stereo Solitary Man I'm a Believer Cherry Cherry US $9.00 [0 bids]
Original Boogie Soul 45: Inkenbrandt ~ Believer ~ Think About It ~ Friendship US $20.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Colgems Record Single 45RPM "I'm A Believer" & "Steppin' Stone" by the Monkees US $10.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
The Monkees on Golgems 66-1002, "I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone/I'm A Believer" US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees on Golgems 66-1012, "Daydream Believer/Goin' Down" US $0.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 BILL BRANDON I'm A Believer Now MOONSONG Records Vg+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LACK Greetings From A Non-Believer 7 Inch Vinyl/ 45 Record Yellow Wax EMO ROCK US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Exchange-Nilz(in run out) Believer-The Works-Heal BMG/UFA Nova Mute US $5.99 [0 bids]
ANNE MURRAY DAYDREAM BELIEVER JAPAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees COLGEMS 1002 & 1007 Pic Sleeves I'M A BELIEVER, PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES, THE (I'm A Believer // Pleasant Valley Sunday) REISSUE record US $3.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees - DAYDREAM BELIEVER / GOIN' DOWN - Colgems 1012 45 with PICTURE SLEEVE US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ozzy Osbourne Believer Live 7 Inch Vinyl Limited Numbered 4,400 Polka Dot RSD US $39.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES Daydream Believer 1967 RCA VICTOR superb EX+ US $2.49 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES-I'M A BELIEVER/THE MONKEE'S THEME (UK PRESS) US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES - I'm A Believer/(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone EP - RCA Gold Label US $9.34 Buy It Now 1 day
FREDDIE HART super kind of woman 7" b/w mother nature made a believer out of me US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreamer, The Believer, New Music US $23.21 Buy It Now 1 day
GREG BRIGHT i'm a believer 7" b/w the sweet in the leyden jar (rat5) pic slv uk US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND SEPTEMBER MORN INCL TITLE TRACK AND I`M A BELIEVER VINYL LP ALBUM US $5.80 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES / DAYDREAM BELIEVER / MONKEES THEME / 1972 7" EX US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
The Believer by Rhett Miller (CD, Feb-2006, Verve) US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Airdream Believer, New Music US $21.84 Buy It Now 1 day
PAT MCGLYNN JAPAN OBI DAYDREAM BELIEVER BIRTHDAY ALBUM US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVER - GABRIEL [BELIEVER] - NEW CD US $7.72 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD THE MONKEES- I'M A BELIEVER PICTURE/SL US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer - Gabriel (NEW CD) US $17.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer - Transhuman (NEW CD) US $17.01 Buy It Now 1 day
The Monkees *Im a Believer/Steppin' Stone w graphic sleeve 45 RPM Record US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(Hear) 1971 NEIL DIAMOND original 7" stereo 45 "I'M A BELIEVER" on Bang (#586) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Atlas Moth: The Old Believer CD 2014 Profound Lore Records PFL 135 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN STEWART daydream believer 7" reissue of 1971 release b/w just an old love s US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN SHEPARD - 1975 USA Issue Vinyl LP I'm A Believer IMPORT United Artists US $3.31 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND / UB40 "RED RED WINE / I'M A BELIEVER " 7" STATESIDE (NM) US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHNNIE CLARKE / VALERIE HEAD: True Believer In Love / Straight To Valrie Head US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
KARAOKE ALL STARS daydream believer 7" b/w instrumental (vly1) pic slv uk polydo US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Gabriel ratings distribution

BELIEVER Gabriel reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Gabriel" is the 4th full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. Itīs been 16 years since the release of the predecessor "Dimensions (1993)" and I think most fans at this point thought Believer was history. Fortunately lead vocalist/guitarist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub, who were also the core members on the first three albums by the band, started rehearsing and writing new material in 2005. Believer then signed a three-album deal with Metal Blade Records and "Gabriel" is the first of those three to appear. The album was released in March 2009.

16 years is a long recording break but the music on "Gabriel" is unmistakably the sound of Believer. Their trademark aggressive and technical/progressive thrash metal style is very much intact on the album. "Dimensions (1993)" was their most progressive album out of the first three and while "Gabriel" features quite a few progressive moments Iīd only call it semi-progressive compared to "Dimensions (1993)". Personally itīs of little importance to me and the quality of the music is so extremely high, with lots of intriguing moments and adventurous ideas, that the more direct and less progressive sound on the album is easily forgiven. Tracks like "Stoned", "Redshift" and the wonderful ending track "Nonsense Mediated Decay" do feature a lot of progressive moments though. The latter contains samples of someone talking about alien abductions and UFOs but with the twist that those might be actions of GOD. An interesting theory for sure and another take on the UFO myth. Believerīs lyrics are still written from a christian point of view, but they are not of the preachy kind. Itīs a matter of how you communicate your point and I think Believer do a great job communicating theirīs.

The tracks are generally more mid-paced than the case were on earlier releases by the band but there are still furiously fast-paced technical thrash metal tracks on the album like "The Need For Conflict" and "Focused Lethality". The album is actually pretty varied and there are also some melodic clean singing on the album which is a new thing in Believerīs universe. "Shut Out The Sun" features a semi-melodic chorus and "The Brave" features real clean and melodic singing. Kurt Bachmanīs vocas are even more caustic and fiercely aggressive than on earlier releases though so the few clean vocals on the album shouldnīt be a cause for alarm, for those who donīt enjoy clean singing.

The level of musicianship is high on all posts. Tight rhythmic interplay, powerful vocals, and great guitar solos make this a raw yet sophisticated and intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) is powerful and dark. Seldom have I heard a more heavy and brutal guitar sound. Itīs very balanced though and you can hear everything thatīs being played. A very successful production to these ears.

Upon conclusion "Gabriel" is a strong technical/progressive thrash metal album. I find it highly recommendable to those who enjoy technical/progressive thrash metal with 90s sensibilities (spiced up with some contemporary ideas). A 4.5 star (90%) rating is deserved. A welcome return to a band who deserve much more recognition than theyīve gotten so far in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216523) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I really don't believe my eyes. This sounds like crossover of some average trash group combined with AFI. Offering riffs (but not smart ones, rather simple and head-banging ones) with guitar solos from time to time. It's simple and it's even simply horrible (no, I'm not proud of this pun). And I don't think that nor trash, nor this prog trash is genre, where prog can grow. If there's something like that, I don't hear it. At least there are no death-metal vocals. And I'm either missing something, or there's not much good things to be heard. Only think that I find satisfying are these calmer parts (when noise ends, because in noise, what can be good about it when you don't hear anything clearly, every interesting idea that can be here is hidden inside it). But that's sadly just occasionally happening. So

2(+) for nothing. This extreme metal failed to please me. Anyway, some guitar solos are interesting.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#246490) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 stars One of the lesser-known prog-tech groups from the later eighties/early nineties reform at a time when reunions in the genre are all the range. The Christian thrash metal outfit return after a long sixteen years out with one of the most addictive albums of the year that will interest fans of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#261298) | Posted by dalekvilla | Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVER "Gabriel"