GABRIEL

Believer Gabriel album cover

Buy BELIEVER Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Medwton (7:23)
2. A Moment In Prime (6:07)
3. Stoned (4:32)
4. Redshift (5:21)
5. History Of Decline (3:49)
6. The Need For Conflict (5:14)
7. Focused Lethality (3:46)
8. Shut Out The Sun (5:38)
9. The Brave (4:19)
10. Nonsense Mediated Decay (8:49)

Search BELIEVER Gabriel lyrics

- Kevin Leaman / guitar
- Elton Nestler / bass guitar, programming

Guest musicians:
- Joe Rico (Sacrifice)
- Deron Miller (CKY, World Under Blood)
- Rocky Gray (Evanescence, Soul Embraced, Living Sacrifice)
- Howard Jones (Killswitch Engage)
- Scott Laird / violin
- Jim Winters / guitar solos
- William Keller / voices
- John & Alexander Boden / voices

Label: Metal Blade Records/Cesspool Recordings
Produced by The Trauma Team

Thanks to UMUR for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

BELIEVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVER Gabriel Music

GabrielGabriel
Metal Blade 2009
DimensionsDimensions
Limited Edition · Remastered
Metal Mind 2008
TranshumanTranshuman
Metal Blade 2011
Lifescapes: Blessed Be Your Name : Praise and Worhip / The Believer Series, , Ve US $3.92 Buy It Now 34m 50s
Popinjays - I'm A Believer 12" US $11.76 Buy It Now 47m 42s
Monkees 45 Singles. Steppin' Stone/I'm A Believer & Goin' Down/Daydream Believer US $15.00 [0 bids]
51m 47s
Anne Murray / Daydream Believer / 1979 / Capitol 4813 / Purple Label / Single US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
38 SPECIAL Stone Cold Believer 7" SINGLE 45 ~ Studio and Live Versions ~ PROMO US $6.79 [0 bids]
The Promise Believer CD 2002 Hardcore Punk US $3.23 Buy It Now 2h 5m
B.B. KING MIDNIGHT BELIEVER 1978 ABC RECORDS AA-1061, STEREO VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
45 Monkees "Daydream Believer" 1966 +PS Colgems 1012 VG+/VG++ US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Eric Wikman - I'm A Believer - Generate Music #147910 US $6.47 Buy It Now 4h 8m
The Monkees 45 I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN SALLY daydream believer rhino promo US $40.00 Buy It Now 4h 10m
SASS JORDAN - Racine - 1992 VG++ CASSETTE - CANADA (Make You A Believer/Cry Baby US $3.95 Buy It Now 4h 15m
IRMA THOMAS True Believer CD SEALED! BRAND NEW US $14.38 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Monkees' UK press Daydream Believer Promo arista 63 US $24.99 [0 bids]
Monkees' Promo Daydream believer arista 9532 with picture sleeve US $19.99 [0 bids]
DJ The Believer - You Will Listen Again - 2002 #233000 US $6.47 Buy It Now 5h 16m
VINTAGE THE MONKEES I'M A BELIEVER 45LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees: Goin' Down/Day Dream Believer 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
John Stewart - Airdream Believer-Retrospectiv [CD New] US $13.84 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Tommy Castro - Hard Believer [CD New] US $15.69 Buy It Now 6h
The Monkees 45 w/ps STEPPIN' STONE / I'M A BELIEVER ~ Colgems VG+ rock US $6.99 [0 bids]
The Monkees 45 w/ps Daydream Believer / Randy Scouse Git ~ VG++ US $5.00 [0 bids]
Land Of The Believer - CBS - 1988 #295398 US $6.47 Buy It Now 6h 50m
JB3 - BELIEVER NEW VINYL US $9.75 Buy It Now 7h 10m
FINK - HARD BELIEVER NEW VINYL US $42.52 Buy It Now 7h 14m
NO 3 CD SINGLE..SMASHMOUTH....I'M A BELIEVER. US $11.69 Buy It Now 7h 35m
Set of 2 RUBY ANDREWS Zodiac 1015 1020 YOU MADE A BELIEVER / GOTTA BREAK AWAY 45 US $24.79 Buy It Now 8h 44m
Elvis Presley Monkees 7" Record 45 I'm Believer Steppin Stone Yours Long Lonely US $11.00 Buy It Now 9h 12m
2 lp lot b.b. king his best the electric midnight believer oop rare blues 70's ! US $19.00 Buy It Now 10h 47m
#2032L3 MONKEES, PICTURE SLEEVE & 45, NOT YOUR STEPPIN' STONE B/W I'M A BELIEVER US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 48m
I'M A BELIEVER - THE MONKEES US $1.62 [0 bids]
The Dreamer, The Believer * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $18.75 Buy It Now 14h 49m
The Dreamer/The Believer by Common (CD, Dec-2011, Think Common) US $18.75 Buy It Now 14h 49m
Daydream Believer and Other Hits by The Monkees (CD, 1999, Flashback Records) US $9.15 Buy It Now 14h 49m
The Dreamer/The Believer by Common (Vinyl, Apr-2012, T.C.M.) US $23.06 Buy It Now 14h 49m
ANNE MURRAY cd GREATEST hits SNOWBIRD you needed me DAYDREAM BELIEVER love song US $9.99 [0 bids]
Monkees 45 RPM Record-Daydream Believer US $1.00 [0 bids]
Monkees 45 RPM Record-I'm A Believer US $1.50 [0 bids]
Monkees 45 RPM Record-I'm A Believer US $3.00 [0 bids]
7" single; GIANT I'm a believer / no way out nm US $8.12 Buy It Now 16h 12m
ATLAS MOTH THE - THE OLD BELIEVER - PFL135 US $17.77 Buy It Now 16h 49m
THE MONKEES - 7" Platinum Disc & Song Sheet - I'M A BELIEVER US $129.74 Buy It Now 16h 51m
Robert Wyatt I'm A Believer / Yesterday Man / Team Spirit / Memories 12" vinyl US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 16m
SAWYER BROWN-TRUE BELIEVER CD NEW US $16.92 Buy It Now 17h 30m
7" single rare promo The Monkees Daydream Believer/Going Down US $40.54 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND-SEPTEMBER MORN-LP-NM-COLUMBIA-I'M A BELIEVER-STAGGER LEE US $2.99 [0 bids]
NEIL DIAMOND - 1970 "Shilo"(I'm a Believer, Red Red Wine, Girl You'' be a Woman) US $15.91 [0 bids]
MINT 7" JAPAN THE MONKEES DAYDREAM BELIEVER VICTOR SS-1775 DAVY JONES M NESMITH US $24.99 Buy It Now 18h 10m
Monkees Daydream Believer with Sleeve 45 RPM Record in Good Condition US $1.00 [1 bids]
JJ TURNER,James Turner,CD,The Believer US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 11m
Monkees I'm A Believer / (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone German 45 WPS US $23.99 Buy It Now 20h 11m
(Hear) 1971 NEIL DIAMOND original 7" stereo 45 "I'M A BELIEVER" on Bang (#586) US $3.00 Buy It Now 20h 16m
THE MONKEES 45 Flashback Record "Daydream Believer" / "Steppin' Stone" VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 20h 27m
Monkees I'm A Believer / (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone German 45 WPS US $27.99 Buy It Now 20h 39m
Kobayashi Kiyoshi - Daydream Believer [CD New] US $25.72 Buy It Now 20h 45m
Monkees I'm A Believer / (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone German 45 WPS US $13.49 Buy It Now 20h 49m
JOHN STEWART daydream believer 7" CS EX/EX uk warner wea US $11.34 Buy It Now 21h 12m
Laura Dawn,Believer US $1.99 Buy It Now 21h 16m
I'm A Believer (and other hits) : Flashback Vol. 49 Monkees MUSIC CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 18m
Oz Knozz-Oz Knozz - True Believer CD NEW US $15.80 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Gail Finnie-Heart of a Believer CD NEW US $17.73 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Jean Shepard: I'm A Believer (Vinyl LP, New Sealed, United Artists) US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 58m
MONKEES RCA 1502 I'M A BELIEVER (ITALY) VG+/M- WPC $30.00 US $30.00 Buy It Now 21h 59m
d.julian, [meadowlarks], i am a believer, dootone - 405 US $8.11 [0 bids]
LifeScapes [Performe .. The Believer: Spirit of Gospel US $663.99 Buy It Now 22h 17m
Monkees I'm A Believer 7" 45 Colgems 66-1002 Vinyl US $3.99 Buy It Now 22h 57m
45 rpm record / lionel cartwright / my heart is set on you & true believer /1990 US $5.99 Buy It Now 22h 57m
The Real People - Believer (BNAS) - CD US $6.49 [0 bids]
Rock & Roll 45 & Picture Sleeve - The Monkees - I'm A Believer - 1966 US $6.99 [0 bids]
Local Hero Daydream Believer (Extended Mix) 12" US $12.96 Buy It Now 23h 53m
Sawyer Brown : True Believer CD (2003) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL DIAMOND I'M A BELIEVER/CROOKED STREET GERMAN 7"PS US $16.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Murray Daydreamer Believer/Same(MONO Promo) 45 RPM Capitol Records US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Monkees I'm A Believer Picture Sleeve And 45 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES-DAYDREAM BELIEVER & OTHER HITS CD NEW US $8.75 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES, THE-I`M A BELIEVER & OTHER HITS CD NEW US $7.92 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES French EP 4 song 7" I'm a Believer/Steppin' Stone+ 2 RCA Victor 1966 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Tommy Overstreet: I'm a believer LP 12" 12inch record album 2c US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MONKEES 45(COLGEMS 1012)DAYDREAM BELIEVER US $2.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond 45 September Morn / I'm A Believer US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Smash Mouth I'm A Believer Film Version Radio Edit 2:54 Shrek CD Single Promo US $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Ozzy Osbourne Believer Live Colored 7" Vinyl Record Store Day RSD US $5.99 [0 bids]
the monkees, 45 rpm, I'm a believer, picture sleeve US $3.00 [0 bids]
OZZY OSBOURNE BELIEVER LIVE POLKA DOT PICTURE DISC 45 edition #4044 randy rhoads US $15.77 [0 bids]
WILLIAM PARKER - I PLAN TO STAY A BELIEVER: INSIDE SONGS OF CURTIS NEW CD US $28.26 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreamer, The Believer(Explicit Version) - Common US $14.51 Buy It Now 1 day
I'M A BELIEVER / STEPPIN' STONE -- MONKEES US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN SHEPARD I'm A Believer LP UA UA-LA525-G US1975 SEALED M US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believer - Sanity Obscure CD ORG REX living sacrifice vengeance tourniquet US $19.99 [0 bids]
Believer - Dimensions CD ORG REX sacrifice anacrusis paradox deliverance US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Believer by Rhett Miller (CD, Feb-2006, Verve) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CASTRO,TOMMY-HARD BELIEVER CD NEW US $17.87 Buy It Now 1 day
AUTHORITY of the BELIEVER by KENNETH COPELAND 8-CD SET!!! EXCELLENT! US $14.95 [0 bids]
RHETT MILLER / THE BELIEVER *CD *JAPAN *OBI *BONUS TRACK US $2.99 [0 bids]
Bob Carlisle - True Believer (CD, 2005, Sony Music Distribution, USA) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Poems I am a believer / Stupid tango CD Promo Single US $5.42 Buy It Now 1 day
The real people believer uk 7" US $1.62 [0 bids]
ROBERT WYATT - I'M A BELIEVER (UK 7" INCH SINGLE) US $3.23 Buy It Now 1 day
MONKEES - DAVY JONES "DAYDREAM BELIEVER c/w GOIN' DOWN" CLASSIC LISTEN! US $16.20 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN SHEPARD i'm a believer LP 10 track sleeve has shop sticker on front (uas299 US $8.09 Buy It Now 1 day
The Believer by Rhett Miller (CD, Feb-2006, Verve) US $1.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy BELIEVER music online Buy BELIEVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVER Gabriel ratings distribution

BELIEVER Gabriel reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Gabriel" is the 4th full-length studio album by US technical/progressive thrash metal act Believer. Itīs been 16 years since the release of the predecessor "Dimensions (1993)" and I think most fans at this point thought Believer was history. Fortunately lead vocalist/guitarist Kurt Bachman and drummer Joey Daub, who were also the core members on the first three albums by the band, started rehearsing and writing new material in 2005. Believer then signed a three-album deal with Metal Blade Records and "Gabriel" is the first of those three to appear. The album was released in March 2009.

16 years is a long recording break but the music on "Gabriel" is unmistakably the sound of Believer. Their trademark aggressive and technical/progressive thrash metal style is very much intact on the album. "Dimensions (1993)" was their most progressive album out of the first three and while "Gabriel" features quite a few progressive moments Iīd only call it semi-progressive compared to "Dimensions (1993)". Personally itīs of little importance to me and the quality of the music is so extremely high, with lots of intriguing moments and adventurous ideas, that the more direct and less progressive sound on the album is easily forgiven. Tracks like "Stoned", "Redshift" and the wonderful ending track "Nonsense Mediated Decay" do feature a lot of progressive moments though. The latter contains samples of someone talking about alien abductions and UFOs but with the twist that those might be actions of GOD. An interesting theory for sure and another take on the UFO myth. Believerīs lyrics are still written from a christian point of view, but they are not of the preachy kind. Itīs a matter of how you communicate your point and I think Believer do a great job communicating theirīs.

The tracks are generally more mid-paced than the case were on earlier releases by the band but there are still furiously fast-paced technical thrash metal tracks on the album like "The Need For Conflict" and "Focused Lethality". The album is actually pretty varied and there are also some melodic clean singing on the album which is a new thing in Believerīs universe. "Shut Out The Sun" features a semi-melodic chorus and "The Brave" features real clean and melodic singing. Kurt Bachmanīs vocas are even more caustic and fiercely aggressive than on earlier releases though so the few clean vocals on the album shouldnīt be a cause for alarm, for those who donīt enjoy clean singing.

The level of musicianship is high on all posts. Tight rhythmic interplay, powerful vocals, and great guitar solos make this a raw yet sophisticated and intriguing listening experience. The sound production by The Trauma Team (Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub) is powerful and dark. Seldom have I heard a more heavy and brutal guitar sound. Itīs very balanced though and you can hear everything thatīs being played. A very successful production to these ears.

Upon conclusion "Gabriel" is a strong technical/progressive thrash metal album. I find it highly recommendable to those who enjoy technical/progressive thrash metal with 90s sensibilities (spiced up with some contemporary ideas). A 4.5 star (90%) rating is deserved. A welcome return to a band who deserve much more recognition than theyīve gotten so far in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#216523) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I really don't believe my eyes. This sounds like crossover of some average trash group combined with AFI. Offering riffs (but not smart ones, rather simple and head-banging ones) with guitar solos from time to time. It's simple and it's even simply horrible (no, I'm not proud of this pun). And I don't think that nor trash, nor this prog trash is genre, where prog can grow. If there's something like that, I don't hear it. At least there are no death-metal vocals. And I'm either missing something, or there's not much good things to be heard. Only think that I find satisfying are these calmer parts (when noise ends, because in noise, what can be good about it when you don't hear anything clearly, every interesting idea that can be here is hidden inside it). But that's sadly just occasionally happening. So

2(+) for nothing. This extreme metal failed to please me. Anyway, some guitar solos are interesting.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#246490) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 stars One of the lesser-known prog-tech groups from the later eighties/early nineties reform at a time when reunions in the genre are all the range. The Christian thrash metal outfit return after a long sixteen years out with one of the most addictive albums of the year that will interest fans of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#261298) | Posted by dalekvilla | Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVER "Gabriel"