ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1
EMI Distribution 1991
$16.99

Murray the K The 5th Beatle ERROR USD $39.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES: 'THE BEATLES AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL' (VINYL LP) LIVE RECORDING USD $26.24 [0 bids]
The Beatles x 9 Parlophone and Apple 45's USD $14.94 [2 bids]
The Beatles "Five Nights in a Judo Arena" USD $187.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles A Collection Of Beatles Oldies UK 1966 1st STEREO PCS 7016 / KT / 1G USD $279.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES YESTERDAY/SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER 1976 RARE EXYU 7" PS USD $19.24 Buy It Now
Beatles Abbey Road Amplified Ladies Official T Shirt Brand New Various Sizes USD $26.18 Buy It Now
Beatles Abbey Road Amplified Unisex Official T Shirt Brand New Various Sizes USD $26.18 Buy It Now
GEORGE HARRISON Brainwashed JAPAN Mini LP SHM CD The Beatles 2002 12th Last Solo USD $28.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles VERY RARE 5xEP Italy UK French 7" 45 With Unique Picture Sleeves USD $439.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour - CD Album - 1967 - Remastered 1987 EMI USD $24.13 Buy It Now
Beatles-Live in japan.cd + dvd USD $26.20 Buy It Now
Shared Vision: Songs of the Beatles [Audio CD] Various Artists USD $0.99 [0 bids]
John Lennon Plastic Ono Band Imagine / It's So Hard 7" 45 rpm Apple VG [Beatles] USD $7.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Yesterday / Act Naturally (Capitol 5498) USD $9.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles - The Ballad of John and Yoko / Old Brown Shoe (Apple 2531) USD $9.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles - She Loves You / I'll Get You (S-4152) USD $74.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Let It Be / You Know My Name (Apple 2764) USD $7.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus (Capitol 2056) USD $9.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles *Picture Sleeve* - Nowhere Man / What Goes On (Capitol 5587) USD $49.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles *Picture Sleeve* - All You Need Is Love / Baby,You're... (Cap. 5964) USD $49.95 Buy It Now
3 beatles albums-2 rare.nothing is real import,Abby road,the early beatles. USD $125.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES / Please Please Me / ODEON DSOE 16.590 Pressing Spain 1964 EP G+ USD $50.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES / Ticket To Ride - Yes It Is / Apple 5407 - 45rpm USD $6.49 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES / Baby You're A Rich Man - All You Need Is Love / Capitol - 45rpm USD $6.49 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES / Drive My Car / ODEON DSOE 16.689 Pressing Spain 1966 EP VG USD $60.00 Buy It Now
1987 Dark Horse 1-25643 George Harrison " Cloud Nine" - NEAR MINT VINYL-Beatles USD $9.95 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney (The Beatles) Goodbye America 1993 (Import) USD $30.00 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney (The Beatles) New York 1992 (Import) USD $24.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES / Roll Over Beethoven / ODEON DSOE 16.579 Pressing Spain 1964 EP VG USD $65.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES / Paperback Writer - Rain / Capitol 5651 - 45rpm Vinyl Record USD $4.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES / The Ballad Of John And Yoko - Old Brown Shoe / Apple 2531 - 45rpm USD $4.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES HOW PINK IS YOUR PANTHER PETER SELLERS TAPE GREEN VINYL LP RARE USD $45.83 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES HELP! GERMAN REPRESS VINYL LP RARE HOR ZU SHZE162 USD $39.28 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES BEATLES GREATEST LIMITED GOLD VINYL LP 1978 NETHERLANDS PRESSING USD $39.28 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES / I Want To Hold Your Hand ODEON DSOE 16.576 Press Spain 1964 EP VG USD $75.00 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY / Flowers in the dart 2CD SHM Special Edition Japan Beatles USD $55.50 Buy It Now
Rock 45 - Beatles - Sweet Georgia Brown - Mint- USD $139.99 Buy It Now
Beatles "Day Tripper/We Can...Out" 1965 Variant Label VG+/VG+ 5555 Mono Vinyl 45 USD $3.19 Buy It Now
Beatles - Please Please Me - 20th Anniversary 7" Picture Disc - New - Last Copy! USD $22.00 Buy It Now
Beatles - Lady Madonna - 7" Picture Disc - Parlophone Records - 1988 - UK - NEW USD $20.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Something & Come Together RSD 2011 45 with Apple Sleeve MINT USD $25.00 Buy It Now
NEW String Quartet Tribute to the Beatles (Audio CD) USD $23.29 Buy It Now
SEALED Sgt Peppers PICTURE DISC Lonely Hearts THE BEATLES Club Band CAPITOL Orig USD $59.59 Buy It Now
Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life - 1976 - USA - 7" Single - NEW -Last Copy! USD $10.00 Buy It Now
EP Record The Beatles! USD $80.00 [0 bids]
USD $104.00 Buy It Now
George Harrison Cloud Nine - 1987 Vinyl LP Dark Horse Records - 92 56431 Beatles USD $13.94 Buy It Now
4 CD Lot-The Beatles related.Badfinger.Backbeat.Peter&Gordon.From Hamburg 2 Here USD $29.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Influences" 10 CD Lot.Smokey,Platters,Orbison,J.Brown,Jerry Lee,etc USD $52.91 Buy It Now
The Beatles 45 record PLEASE PLEASE ME, Vee Jay 1964, Oval label, Picture sleeve USD $77.00 [21 bids]
THE BEATLES HELP! STEREO APPLE SMAS 2386 LP VINYL RECORD USD $30.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Live! at the Star-Club in Hamburg Germany 1962 ~ Lingasong 2 LP's USD $18.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF Z10) USD $9.10 Buy It Now
Oddball, The Beatles, Please Please Me, VJ # 581, white label promo? , vg- USD $15.50 [8 bids]
The Beatles 45 EP record SOUVENIR OF THEIR VISIT TO AMERICA, Vee Jay 1964 PS USD $55.00 [15 bids]
ORIGINAL *THE BEATLES* ABBEY ROAD RARE LP RECORD ALBUM VINYL USA EXCELLENT Cond. USD $42.00 Buy It Now
UK PRESSING The Beatles Mr. Pickwick 2007 Featuring Tony Sheridan USD $15.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles RARE 9xEP Israel UK Argentina French 7" 45 USD $249.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES, FEATURING TONY SHERIDAN, 60s INVASION COMP LP, MR. PICKWICK LABEL USD $7.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES, 60s ROCK PSYCHE SOUNDTRACK LP, MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR, APPLE LABEL USD $15.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES, 60s INVASION LP, 1ST LIVE RECORDINGS HAMBURG GERMANY '62 VOL 2 PICKWICK USD $8.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES MATCH BOX / SLOW DOWN 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL BLACK WAX RARE SLEEVE USD $14.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Beatles '65, Vinyl, LP, 1964, First pressing! T-2228, Good+ cond. USD $21.99 Buy It Now
1964 MONO - THE BEATLES / WITH TONY SHERIDAN AND GUESTS - ROCK LP E4215 USD $65.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Rock-A-Billy Beatles LP Overseas Records UXP-801-V Japan 1987 USD $40.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE A0152 USD $17.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles 45 record BIRTHDAY /TAXMAN, Capitol green vinyl 1994 USD $6.50 [6 bids]
BEATLES - RARE BEATLES - STEREO VINYL LP NEAR MINT!! USD $7.50 [3 bids]
BEATLES - HEY JUDE - VINYL LP NEAR MINT- USD $13.03 [5 bids]
THE BEATLES - 1962-1966 (LOVELY COPY - GATEFOLD WITH ORIGINAL INNERS - PCSP717) USD $17.68 [4 bids]
The Beatles "WITH THE BEATLES" USD $60.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles SUPER RARE 6 x EP LOT Israel Israeli Made 7" 45 With Picture Sleeves USD $999.99 Buy It Now
Beatles She Loves You Swan Don't Drop Out Produced George Martin Label RECO-ART USD $15.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Discs LOT of 3 CD's.Sgt. Peppers Lonely. Free as a Bird. Let it Be. USD $35.18 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES "1" (2000 Apple Records) pro little played USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES OLDIES 45 RECORD FROM ME to YOU / PLEASE PLEASE ME USD $3.06 Buy It Now
BEATLES APPLE 45 RECORD THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD / FOR YOU w ORIGINAL SLEEVE USD $5.11 Buy It Now
New Classic Rock CDs Beatles Rolling Stones British Pop Classic Sixties British USD $37.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THAT GIRL JAPAN EP 7" 33RPM 4TRACK AP-4113 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles 1 Digital Remasters 2000 USD $4.64 [0 bids]
USD $7.74 Buy It Now
The Beatles Collection Blue Box All Records  USD $299.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Love Cd and DVD USD $7.74 [0 bids]
USD $12.38 Buy It Now
The Beatles ? Hey Jude 7", Single, Reissue, Stereo NM USD $9.99 [0 bids]
3 The Beatles Audio CDs, 1 John Lennon CD, and 1 Paul McCartney DVD USD $21.65 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Acetates - Yellow Dog Records Import CD 1991. Read description! USD $24.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles related 4 CD Lot. Lennon/McCartney songbook.Soul Tribute.Persuasions USD $25.82 Buy It Now
The Beatles Discs 3 CD's LOT w/plastic.One. Let it Be...Naked. Interview Disc. USD $27.09 Buy It Now
RARE The Beatles set-5 Cassette Tapes.Paperback Audio.Author Geoffrey Giuliano USD $26.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Paul McCartney Japan Import PROMO CD single-YOUNG BOY OBI incl. MINT USD $23.00 Buy It Now
MFSL THE BEATLES Mobile Fidelity YELLOW SUBMARINE Original Master Recording MINT USD $224.99 Buy It Now
New Conquer America - [Interview Disc] - Beatles, The - Rock & Pop Music New Sin USD $13.84 Buy It Now
New Free As A Bird - Beatles, The - Rock & Pop Music New Single - CD USD $13.84 Buy It Now
Beatles - Five Nights In A Judo Arena, Rare, Limited Edition Vinyl Record LP! USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD BOWL (+4 BONUS) Jewel Case+GIFT Paul McCartney USD $6.00 Buy It Now
2 LP SET Limited edition in clear vinyl THE BEATLES LIVE IN AUSTRALIA 1964 USD $63.88 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney PROMO CD Liverpool Sound Collage BEATLES. Made in England import USD $19.88 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY From A Lover To A Friend CD single~RARE REMIXES~Beatles~Import? USD $15.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES MCCARTNEY LTD . ED . 12 " ETCHED FIGURE OF 8 / Ou estle Soleil ? NICE ! USD $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"