ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

Abbey RoadAbbey Road
Remastered
EMI 2012
Vinyl$18.35
THE BEATLES. THE BEST. Rare RUS VIGMA label. US $14.90 Buy It Now 30m 45s
RAJAHS Beatlemania EP 6 Track AUSTRALIA '64 Orig RARE The Beatles RAJAH'S 45 EX US $69.99 Buy It Now 31m 1s
GEORGE HARRISON - WHEN WE WERE FAB - RARE 3 INCH CD SINGLE AND ADAPTOR - BEATLES US $24.87 [0 bids]
31m 34s
The Beatles SIGNED Photo - John Lennon Paul McCartney George Harrison - REPRINT US $6.62 Buy It Now 34m 13s
THE BEATLES JOHN LENNON McCARTNEY HARRISON STARR PETER BLAKE SIGNED (PRINTED) US $7.61 Buy It Now 37m 55s
THE BEATLES LIVE AT THE BBC_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA!_Q4 US $22.45 Buy It Now 38m 29s
Beatles "Help" 1980's reissue 7" vinyl US $18.22 Buy It Now 41m 11s
The Beatles SIGNED Photo - Autographs - John Lennon - Paul McCartney - REPRINT US $6.62 Buy It Now 41m 51s
THE BEATLES Sgt PEPPER JOHN LENNON PAUL McCARTNEY & HARRISON SIGNED (PRINTED) US $6.62 Buy It Now 42m 34s
THE BEATLES PAST MASTERS VOLUME ONE ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $11.23 Buy It Now 46m 43s
The Beatles "Abbey Road" LP EX SO-383 version #3 EX John Lennon Paul McCartney US $32.99 Buy It Now 47m 42s
Paul McCartney Wings "Goodnight Tonight" US 7" Beatles US $13.25 Buy It Now 49m 24s
PAUL McCARTNEY - THE WORLD TONIGHT - RARE USA PROMO CD SINGLE - THE BEATLES US $19.90 [0 bids]
49m 31s
Paul McCartney "Goodnight Tonight" Canada 7" Beatles US $16.56 Buy It Now 51m 27s
THE BEATLES a hard days night LP VG UAL 3366 Mono USA 1964 Error I CRY INSTEAD US $500.00 Buy It Now 52m 21s
BEATLES The Beatles Again~FRANCE~Apple Pathe Marconi~EX-PLUS~1st Press~1970 US $74.61 Buy It Now 54m 9s
THE BEATLES SHE LOVES YOU I'LL GET YOU RARE 7" ODEON GERMANY 1964 O 22-554 US $90.00 Buy It Now 56m 35s
Paul McCartney "Ebony & Ivory" RARE US 7" Beatles US $33.15 Buy It Now 57m 31s
Beatles in Tokyo Japan Book w/ Miniature Ticket Lennon US $84.99 Buy It Now 57m 57s
With The Beatles 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Collectibles US $10.00 [0 bids]
1h
BN Beatles calico Tote Eco Bag US $3.32 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Beatles LP Vinyl Record STEREO SMAS 2653 US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
THE BEATLES - THIRTY WEEKS IN 1963, 2014 EU CLEAR LP BOX SET, 2000 COPIES, NEW! US $69.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
THE BEATLES JOHN LENNON PAUL McCARTNEY G HARRISON & RINGO STARR SIGNED (PRINTED) US $6.62 Buy It Now 1h 21m
BEATLES - SINGLES 7 INCH SINGLE [VINYL NEW] US $47.16 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Beatles - Os Reis Brazil 1965 - RARE Odeon Blue Label ! 1st Pressing Mono LP US $199.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
The Beatles 1962 - 1966 RARE SOUTH AFRICAN PRESS PCSP J (S) 717 EMI RED ALBUM US $1.05 [2 bids]
Dr Fink & Mystery Band - Hooked On The Beatles (1998) US $8.24 Buy It Now 1h 34m
The Supremes - Stoned Love - RARE UK LP EX R&B Funk Soul LISTEN Beatles US $9.74 Buy It Now 1h 35m
The Beatles Rare Beatles vinyl LP Phoenix cover in shrinkwrap PHX1101 US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
The Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" LP SMAL 2835 NM in shrink 1983 John Lennon US $44.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
THE BEATLES LET IT BE T SHIRT BLACK MEDIUM BRAND NEW WITH TAGS LOVELT PRESENT ? US $26.51 Buy It Now 1h 39m
BEATLES White Album 1968 US APPLE 2-LP ExNM #'d+Complete banded West Coast US $159.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
BEATLES Story 1964 CAPITOL MONO 2-LP NM West Coast US $199.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
BEATLES Meet 1964 CAPITOL MONO LP NM/ExNM #3 Brown Letters 1st No Publishing! US $799.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
BEATLES Meet 1964 CAPITOL MONO LP +-Ex #6 Brown/Green Letters 1st Label US $199.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
BEATLES '65 1964 CAPITOL STEREO LP Ex #3 Scranton 1st issue US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
ORIGINAL-1963- "Meet The Beatles"Tony Barrow FAB ! US $31.49 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Paul McCartney (Beatles) "Tripping The Live Fantastic - Highlights" UK CD US $14.03 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Beatles Let It Be 25mm Metal Pin Badge Official Product US $2.27 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Paul McCartney (Beatles) - Run Devil Run - UK Rare Boxed set of 8 singles(7") US $198.97 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Various(CD Album)A Reggae Tribute To The Beatles Vol 2-Emporio-New US $9.93 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Various(CD Album)A Reggae Tribute To The Beatles-Emporio-New & Sealed US $13.25 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Various(CD Album)A Reggae Tribute To The Beatles Vol 2-Emporio-New US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Various(CD Album)A Reggae Tribute To The Beatles-Emporio-New & Sealed US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Kidz Bop Kids - Kidz Bop Sings The Beatles CD US $15.79 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Paul McCartney/Beatles "Goodnight Tonight" vinyl Brazil US $24.85 Buy It Now 2h 14m
BEATLES - CD Platinum Disc -A HARD DAYS NIGHT US $145.08 Buy It Now 2h 18m
(C3)*The Beatles I Feel Fine R5200 1964 Excellent US $9.53 Buy It Now 2h 19m
The Beatles ' introducing the Beatles " Vinyl Record LP Factory Sealed US $45,000.00 Buy It Now 2h 19m
KARAOKE/VARIOUS ARTI - BILLBOARD TOP 10 KARAOKE: THE BEATLES, VOL. 2 - NEW CD US $10.64 Buy It Now 2h 20m
THE BEATLES Men's Tee Shirt Official Merchandise A IS FOR APPLE New Back Print US $21.54 Buy It Now 2h 24m
The Beatles Greatest Israeli Israel Exclusive Sleeve ! 1st Press Apple Labels LP US $97.49 Buy It Now 2h 26m
BEATLES ALBUMS US $30.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC VOL. 2 LP PARLOPHONE LABEL BELGIUM IMPORT US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
The BEATLES Double album 1962-1966 GREATEST HITS ON RED VINYL AWESOME PLAY BACK US $54.70 [0 bids]
John Lennon "Mind Games" 7" Aus Beatles US $29.83 Buy It Now 2h 30m
THE BEATLES '65 LP MONO CAPITOL RAINBOW LABEL 696 US $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Yoko Ono "walking on thin ice" 7" w/insert Beatles US $13.25 Buy It Now 2h 34m
BEATLES Paperback Writer Rain record Capitol 5651 picture sleeve excellent US $75.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
HOUSE OF LOVE. BEATLES & STONES. LTD.ED No'ed- 0092 EXC US $13.25 Buy It Now 2h 37m
G. HARRISON (BEATLES) ? DARK HORSE ? 1974 US 1st PRESSING!!!! US $18.64 Buy It Now 2h 37m
THE BEATLES POSTER "JUMP" LICENSED "BRAND NEW" LENNON, McCARTNEY, HARRISON STARR US $11.18 Buy It Now 2h 38m
1963 THE BEATLES Please Please Me PARLOPHONE Stereo 1ST PUBLISHED LP Portugal US $89.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
OLD LARGE HISTORICAL PHOTO OF THE BEATLES 1964 AUSTRALIAN TOUR, ESSENDON AIRPORT US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 43m
BEATLES ON COVER OF A RARE GREEK MAGAZINE 1965 US $23.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Vs The Rolling Stones Book and Biography US $38.34 Buy It Now 2h 45m
THE BEATLES - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE - SINGAPORE 7" US $49.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
The Beatles - Let It Be (Original Soundtrack, 1988)(389) US $4.96 Buy It Now 2h 47m
The Kings Road, Played & Sing The Beatles 1962- 1970, Pickwick Stereo, 2 records US $4.99 [0 bids]
George Harrison "What is Life" US Apple 7" #1 Beatles US $14.91 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Let It Be Revisited Cd (Beatles covers)- Beth Orton,Wilko Johnson,John Grant,exc US $11.22 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Beatles U.S. Albums magnet US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
BEATLES White Album Germany1C192-04173/74 Bookclub Edition US $105.00 Buy It Now 2h 50m
BEATLES act naturally JAPAN 7" AR-1437 US $13.49 Buy It Now 2h 51m
THE PERSUASIONS - THE PERSUASIONS SING THE BEATLES [090368022028] - NEW CD US $17.46 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Chet Atkins "Picks On The Beatles" RCA Stereo ( vg+ ) US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - OFFICIAL LOGO SEW-ON WOVEN PATCH - each patch 2.99 US $4.96 Buy It Now 2h 55m
PAUL McCARTNEY - FLAMING PIE Rare Poland Press MC PARLOPHONE Beatles John Lennon US $2.90 Buy It Now 2h 59m
OLD LARGE PHOTO, ROCK GROUP 'THE BEATLES' ARRIVE AT BRISBANE AIRPORT c1964 US $8.42 Buy It Now 3h 2m
THE BEATLES - A HARD DAY'S NIGHT UNITED ARTISTS UAS 6366 STEREO MISPRINT US $115.00 [0 bids]
Beatles, Bach & Bacharach - Go Bossa LP Record Vinyl US $4.18 Buy It Now 3h 5m
THE BEATLES_greatest Hits Vol 2_used Cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $11.23 Buy It Now 3h 6m
THE BEATLES THE BEATLES TAPES 2 LP SET WITH BOOKLET UK IMPORT 693 US $22.99 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Beatles 45 Let It Be (Stereo) / You Know My Name (Mono) (Rock) NM US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 8m
BEATLES yesterday JAPAN 7" EAR-20250 kR4 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
The Beatles Quiz Book 1964 US $24.87 Buy It Now 3h 9m
Lot of 3 Beatles albums US $20.50 [4 bids]
THE BEATLES 45rpm RECORD- I'LL CRY INSTEAD/I'M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE.... US $9.35 [0 bids]
B FOR BANG Across The Universe of Languages CD (NEW) The Beatles rewired Remixes US $9.19 Buy It Now 3h 19m

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(9%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#287289) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 19, 2010

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#399491) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 12, 2011

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"