ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2
EMI Distribution 1991
Audio Cassette$75.51
The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1
EMI Distribution 1991
Audio Cassette$102.99
The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1 by Beatles (1976-05-03)The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1 by Beatles (1976-05-03)
EMI Distribution
Audio Cassette$194.92
Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2 by EMI DistributionRock N Roll Music Vol. 2 by EMI Distribution
EMI Distribution
Audio Cassette$95.92

The Television Personalities - My Dark Places CD UK Brit Pop MOD BEATLES USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $4.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES With The Mono Parlophone C1 0777 7 46436 1 LP 1995 Vinyl SEALED USD $39.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES '65 - Capitol Records T2228 MONO LP (1964) VG++ Great Copy USD $23.50 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES WE CAN WORK IT OUT CAPITOL 5555 SLEEVE AND 45 *BID* USD $14.99 Buy It Now
STARS ON 45 * BEATLES MEDLEY AND MORE STARS ON 45 * 45 RPM USD $4.75 Buy It Now
BEATLES '65 - original Capitol Records T2228 MONO LP (1964) - Great copy!! NM- USD $30.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES " The Beatles Beat" BLUE LABEL GERMAN ODEON British Invasion LP. EX+ USD $97.60 Buy It Now
The Beatles WITH THE BEATLES 1963 UK Original MONO PMC1206 British Invasion LP. USD $682.50 Buy It Now
The Beatles Please Please Me UK 5th Press UK MONO PMC1202 British Invasion LP USD $435.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles "HELP" 1965 UK 1st Press MONO PMC 1255 British Invasion LP. EX USD $380.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES I HOPE WE PASSED THE AUDITION CD MINI LP OBI USD $11.75 Buy It Now
The Beatles A HARD DAY'S NIGHT 180g STEREO Remastered NEW SEALED VINYL LP USD $23.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Abbey Road factory sealed Promo with gold stamp USD $59.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES A HARD DAYS NIGHT VG+ $100.00 USD $100.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES VINYL let it be LP SCARCE Red Apple label RARE POSTER Vg+VgVg BELL SOUND USD $30.99 Buy It Now
EXC Beatles LTD ED Sgt. Pepper Picture Disc Sealed Psych 60's Made IN Germany USD $40.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles 1967-1970 Original Japanese 2 LP Blue Vinyl NM Obi EAS-50023 24 USD $58.99 Buy It Now
ISKRE THE BEATLES COVER I WANNA BE YOUR MAN RARE 1965 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" EP USD $39.90 Buy It Now
RINGO STARR (Beatles) 2012 Limited Edition CD/DVD, Very Good! USD $19.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love Capitol Records ?5964 MONO Vinyl 7" Single 45 USD $7.71 [0 bids]
BEATLES RUBBER SOUL VG $60.00 USD $60.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles REEL MUSIC w/ 12 Page Souvenir Program, Capitol (1982) USD $29.82 Buy It Now
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES' SECOND ALBUM T-2080 VINYL LP 1964 USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - FROM LIVERPOOL THE BEATLES BOX JAPAN 8LP w/ BOOKLET INSERT POSTER USD $129.99 Buy It Now
INTRODUCING THE BEATLES VEE JAY MONO VJLP 1062 'PLEASE PLEASE ME' WITH NO COMMA USD $499.95 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES,"Paperback Writer"/"Rain" NEW RED VINYL 45rpm USD $18.98 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC VOLUME 2 II LP GREATEST HITS SN-16021 USD $13.97 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Reunion Nonsense - SEALED - vinyl LP record album - [ZAP 7873] USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
Minute Men Please Keep Beatles In England Rare 1964 Argo Garage Rock Promo 45 USD $6.38 [4 bids]
BEATLES - A Hard Day's Night LP 1964 RARE MISPRINT Stereo ORIGINAL W/ Inner NM USD $200.00 Buy It Now
Beatle cover promo 45 by Louis Armstrong & Friends GIVE [PEACE A CHANCE" USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Beatles 45 "MOVIE MEDLEY" w/PS Capitol B-5107 Original 1982 Pressing Gorgeous! USD $48.00 Buy It Now
Beatles LP HARD DAY'S NIGHT UAL-3366 Original United Artists MONO "I CRY" NM USD $119.00 Buy It Now
MFD IN CANADA 1978 GRAY/PINK MARBLE LP THE BEATLES : SGT PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS USD $38.08 [0 bids]
USD $53.31 Buy It Now
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE ITALY 7"+PS PARLOPHON RARE WHITE SLEEVE WITH MISPRESS QMSE USD $139.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ROCK N ROLL MUSIC 2 LP SET 317 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES HARD DAY'S NIGHT THINGS WE SAID TODAY CD 3 SINGLE SEALED MONO LONGBOX USD $2.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES I feel fine Japanese picture sleeve 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now
TREN-DELLS (Like the Beatles) - (HEAR)- "I'LL BE THERE" b/w "EVERYDAY" - (VG++) USD $30.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES HARD DAY'S NIGHT SEALED MOVIE ON CD ROM WINDOWS PC QUICK TIME FROM 1993 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES LOT OF 11 CDS IMPORT JAPAN 2/ 3 CD BOX SETS BEATLES STORT UNSURPASSED USD $39.00 [43 bids]
GEORGE HARRISON Somewhere In England STILL SEALED 1981 LP The Beatles USD $19.99 Buy It Now
RINGO STARR PRIVATE PROPERTY GERMANY 7"+PS PAUL MCCARTNEY BEATLES USD $16.99 Buy It Now
Lot Of 4 Cassette Tapes Mick Jagger BREAD DYLAN BEATLES USD $10.00 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
GEORGE HARRISON Early Takes Volume 1 180-gram LP Beatles USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $19.99 Buy It Now
John Lennon Singer-Songwriter of The Beatles - Mind Games Vinyl LP Record USD $9.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES REVOLVER CD USD $5.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES She Loves You/I'll Get You SWAN #S-4152 VG+ USD $8.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles [White Album] by The Beatles (CD, Aug-1988, 2 Discs, Capitol)  Minty USD $20.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES JOHN LENNON PAUL McCARTNEY Love ONE Legend ALL THE BEST 5 CDS USD $14.95 [0 bids]
ROY ORBISON Mystery Girl LP 1989 Aussie Pressing BONO Tom Petty BEATLES USD $6.83 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-THE BALLAD OF JOHN AND YOKO RARE YUGOSLAVIAN 7'' 1969 USD $22.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES "WHITE ALBUM" 2 LP SET 1978 NEAR MINT WITH ALL INSERTS USD $39.99 Buy It Now
25 Classic Rock Albums Lot LPs The Beatles The Who Def Leppard Bob Dylan USD $95.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES UK picture disc 45 PLEASE PLEASE ME USD $36.00 Buy It Now
DON HARRISON~HELTER SKELTER~ BEATLES~ MEGA RARE~ PROMO~ NEAR MINT~ ~ ROCK 45 USD $39.99 Buy It Now
Authentic Introducing the Beatles Version II Stereo LP Vinyl Album Record USD $750.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES sgt pepper's ( rock ) - mono - INSERT - USD $29.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Rubber Soul German Import Glossy Cover No Bar Code! USD $7.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES 1962-1966 PART 1 & 2 RARE 8 TRACK TAPE TESTED 3405 3406 USD $18.68 Buy It Now
ORIGINAL THE BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT 1964 RUSSIAN PRESSING VINYL LP RARE USD $33.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour LP Original US Capitol Rainbow Band MONO USD $6.00 [0 bids]
RINGO STARR It Don't Come Easy / Early 1970 45 with PicSleeve THE BEATLES USD $7.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES White Album 2x LP WHITE VINYL Canada Press 1978 EX/EX USD $80.00 Buy It Now
U2 Elevation Tour Rehearsals 2001 REM Beatles Original 2 x CD Silver Disc UK NEW USD $19.03 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY WINGS (BEATLES) Japan 1975 EPS-80232 REISSUE NM LP RAM USD $25.99 Buy It Now
GEORGE HARRISON / BEATLES THIRTY THREE & A THIRD 1976 VINYL LP + INNER NEAR MINT USD $18.08 Buy It Now
BEATLES something new ( rock ) - mono - capitol colorband - USD $39.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES Japan EAS-70133 Red Vinyl MONO UNPLAYED MINT LP+Red Obi BEATLES FOR SALE USD $259.99 Buy It Now
30 MINT UNPLAYED The Beatles colored vinyl records lot, Capitol US 45-rpm 7" OOP USD $450.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES RUBBER SOUL US CAPITOL MONO T 2442 FREE US SHIPPING USD $44.44 Buy It Now
The Beatles on Apple. 1969 45 rpm"Get Back/Don't let me down". NEAR MINT. 2490 USD $24.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Japan EAS-70131 Red Vinyl MONO UNPLAYED MINT LP+Red Obi WITH THEBEATLES USD $259.99 Buy It Now
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles (CD, Jun-1987, Capitol) USD $10.44 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES ST8-2047 RIDICULOUSLY RARE 1969 RECORD CLUB STEREO 1ST PRESS NM USD $499.99 Buy It Now
Beatles Sgt. Pepper Picture Disk US 12" vinyl USD $38.99 [0 bids]
USD $50.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band" Red Orange COLOR Vinyl LP New USD $32.99 [0 bids]
The Flying Lizards Money 12" Vinyl Record Excellent Condition Beatles Cover USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?" White Unplugged Album " Demo Recordings Vinyl LP Import Brand New USD $32.99 [0 bids]
RARE With the Beatles record Odeon printed in Germany Parlophone made in Holland USD $75.00 [0 bids]
David & Apple Band Peel - Bring Back The Beatles [CD New] USD $12.87 Buy It Now
Sealed George Harrison Somewhere In England Dark Horse DHK-3492 BEATLES USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Beatles Ob La Di Ob La Da # 4122 PROMO Vinyl 45 USD $499.99 Buy It Now
The Magical Mystery Psych Out - CD A Tribute To The Beatles Electric Moon KVB USD $12.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES Japan EAS-70133 Red Vinyl MONO UNPLAYED MINT LP+Red Obi FOR SALE USD $269.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles The Early Beatles LP 1965 MONO pressing Love Me Do USD $5.00 [1 bids]
RINGO STARR BEATLES Japan 1974 LP GOODNIGHT VIENNA USD $15.99 Buy It Now
Beatles White Album w/Poster and Magical Mystery Tour book USD $29.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES Japan EAS-70134 Red Vinyl MONO UNPLAYED MINT LP+Red Obi HELP USD $259.99 Buy It Now
Birth of the BEATLES La Grande Storia Del Rock. Italy Import LP SEALED USD $19.89 Buy It Now
Beatles - Ticket To Ride - 7" Picture Disc - Parlophone - UK - New USD $35.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Featuring Tony Sheridan Vinyl LP Pickwick Records CNA 2007 USD $14.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES Japan EAS-70135 Red Vinyl MONO UNPLAYED MINT LP+Red Obi RUBBER SOUL USD $259.99 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY With A Little Luck / Backwards Traveller 45 The Beatles NM- USD $0.99 [0 bids]
"WE CAN WORK IT OUT" BEATLES CAPITOL 45 USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Help MONO w/ The Night Before / Ticket To ride / Another Girl Vinyl LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES CLASSIC 1977 TWO DISC SET LOVE SONGS W BOOKLET W CUSTOM INNER SLEEVE USD $5.00 [0 bids]
"HELLO GOODBYE" BEATLES CAPITOL 45 USD $10.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Yesterday / Act naturally STARLINE 6291 w/Sleeve HTF!! USD $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"