ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2 by BeatlesRock N Roll Music Vol. 2 by Beatles
EMI Distribution
Audio Cassette$21.98 (used)
Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2 by EMI DistributionRock N Roll Music Vol. 2 by EMI Distribution
EMI Distribution
Audio Cassette$188.70

rare BEATLES 45rpm COLOR VINYL & MORE RELATED 45's USD $11.99 [1 bids]
DETROIT DJ LEE ALAN INTERVIEWS THE BEATLES - A TRIP TO MIAMI 45 USD $20.50 [2 bids]
2 Cassette Tape Beatles Live At BBC George Harrison Cloud 9 Test Played VG+ USD $4.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles We Can Work It Out / Day Tripper 1966 US Swirl 7" Capitol Sleeve 45 USD $9.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Rock and Roll Music Double Vinyl LP NEAR MINT/EX+ USD $24.93 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE 7" French 1967 USD $14.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES TURN ME ON DEAD MAN The John Barret Tapes MINI LP CD USD $14.57 Buy It Now
beatles vinyl albums LP Records Music Rock n Roll 1970s USD $17.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES The Beatles Anthology Vol. 3 2CD MINI LP USD $13.99 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY BEATLES.ANOTHER DAY JAPANESE 7'' VINYL USD $9.97 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES "Live At The Hollywood Bowl" JAPAN SHM-CD FIRST PRESS *SEALED" USD $36.00 Buy It Now
Japan Apple LP Ringo Starr ?/ Goodnight Vienna EAS-80095 Beatles Free Shipping USD $12.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Introducing" LP VG+ SR 1062 John Lennon Paul McCartney USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Barnaby Bye Room to Grow Peppy Castro ex-Blues Magoos lp '73 w/shrink beatles USD $23.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Please Please Me DMM Digitally Remastered 1995 Mono NM Audiophile !! USD $42.49 Buy It Now
Julian Lennon - Self Titled LP Mega Rare Russian pressing Melodiya beatles USD $19.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - BALLADS 20 Original Hits LP Rare Israel Israeli press PORTRAIT USD $39.99 Buy It Now
John Lennon - Elton John Band - Vinyl LP Album - Beatles USD $15.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES The Long And Winding Road RARE NZ 45 Plus Original Sleeve USD $45.29 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Let It Be - 1970 USA Red Apple "AR 34001" Stereo Gatefold USD $38.24 Buy It Now
WINGS Wings Over America 180-gram VINYL 3xLP Sealed/New Paul McCartney Beatles USD $44.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Live at the BBC (Live Recording) USD $12.46 Buy It Now
The Beatles 1967-1970 - The Blue Album 2 Discs - Remastered 2010 NEW USD $24.93 Buy It Now
The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band LP 1978 USD $39.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Abbey Road Album LP USD $28.46 Buy It Now
Millenium CD-Beatles/Beach Boys/Jimi Hendrix/Elvis Presley/Bob Marley/Sex Pistol USD $0.62 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK PROMOTIONS 2016 VOL.2 2 DVD USD $33.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK PROMOTIONS 2016 VOL.1 DVD USD $30.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Capitol Hype sticker LP shrink insert USD $89.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles 'Abbey Road' Cassette Album (1969) Rare Edition Vintage USD $44.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - Sgt PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND (1984) VINYL 12" LP - PCS 7027 USD $18.70 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES OZ 1ST STEREO BANNER SILVER/BLACK LP=REVOLVER USD $23.81 [2 bids]
RINGO STARR Stop & Smell The Roses 1981 FACTORY SEALED LP Beatles HYPE STICKER USD $14.99 Buy It Now
THE BAROCK AND ROLL ENSEMBLE-THE BEATLES COVER SONGS-ORIGINAL UK 45rpm EP 1965 USD $12.99 Buy It Now
LIGHT box,ELVIS,bob dylan,THE BEATLES,michael jackson,MADONNA,johnny cash,ACDC USD $143.43 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Help! c/w I'm Down 3" JAPAN CD SINGLE USD $19.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR CD MADE IN BRAZIL EMI 1988 WITHOUT BARCODE USD $49.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Interviews Volume 2 (1964 - 1966) USD $2.48 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES PLEASE PLEASE ME VEE JAY 45 RPM RECORD USD $15.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES AINT SHE SWEET ATCO 45 RPM RECORD USD $14.00 Buy It Now
JAPAN 7" RED VINYL THE BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT YAH !/ THINGS WE SAID OR-1119 USD $49.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL '64-65 CD MINI LP OBI Harrison Lennon McCartney USD $13.03 Buy It Now
BEATLES - A Collection of Beatles Oldies Amiga Picture disc USD $50.00 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney "ebano y marfil ("ebony and ivory") 7" Ecuador press Beatles USD $4.95 [0 bids]
LES MERSEY'S 45 " Soldat De Bois " MILLIONNAIRES Canada ** BEATLES ** USD $5.34 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-1962-1966 26 Track Double LP A1, B1, C2, D1 Matrix EX Cond USD $31.17 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney beatles ex GF LP Give My Regards to Broad Street USD $6.49 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney beatles ex with booklet GF LP Red Rose Speedway USD $5.49 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney beatles LP Choba B CCCP USD $5.49 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney beatles m- german with poster LP London Town USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney beatles m- GF LP Pipes of Peace USD $6.49 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney beatles mint LP Triping the live Fantastic Highlights USD $21.99 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney Wings beatles m- original german posters strip GF LP Venus USD $21.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Savage Young Beatles 10" Vinyl Japan Promo Sealed! USD $34.99 Buy It Now
RINGO STARR (The Beatles) Goodnight Vienna 1974 Apple LP SW-3417 VG/VG+ w/sleeve USD $7.50 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-SGT.PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND-13 TRACK CD-HOLLAND USD $9.21 Buy It Now
The BEATLES, I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND, 1984 Picture Sleeve only, NEAR MINT! USD $10.00 Buy It Now
IN THE BEGINNING Part 1 & 2 ATV MUSIC PROMO   2LP NM Elvis Beatles Buddy Cash  USD $39.92 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES PLEASE PLEASE ME CD MADE IN BRAZIL RARE PRESS 1988 WITHOUT BARCODE USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES FOR SALE CD MADE IN BRAZIL PARLOPHONE EMI PRESS 1988 WITHOUT BARCODE USD $39.60 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES JOHN LENNON IMAGINE THE MOVIE LP DOUBLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRES 1988 USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan ACT NATURALLY x0124 USD $18.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Picture Disc flexi Record 7" - 3 no. set USD $49.88 Buy It Now
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand / This Boy GT.B. PRESS 7'' 45rpm USD $5.90 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Yesterday GT.B. PRESS 7'' 45rpm USD $5.90 Buy It Now
The Beatles 1st Live Recordings LP Record Volume 1 Album 1962 Hamburg Germany NM USD $13.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES Live At The Bbc DOUBLE CD UK Apple 1994 69 Track 2 Disc Set In Thick USD $8.47 Buy It Now
Beatles - A Taste of Honey - Melodia 1985 USSR - Great Sounding DMM LP Washed NM USD $11.99 Buy It Now
Dean Reed Rock'n'Rolls Country Beatles Elvis Presley Songs Melodia LP Washed NM USD $9.00 [0 bids]
USD $11.70 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun - USSR Melodia 33rpm 7" Stereo EP washed Ex+ USD $19.90 Buy It Now
EVOLUTION (PAN PIPES) Panpipes Play The Beatles CD UK Carlton 1996 20 Track USD $6.22 Buy It Now
BEATLES Anthology 3 DOUBLE CD European Apple 1996 50 Track Double CD In Fat USD $17.64 Buy It Now
BRITISH BEAT BEFORE THE BEATLES VOLUME THREE 1958 Various Artists CD European USD $26.81 Buy It Now
KORGIS Something About The Beatles CD European Angel Air 2006 3 Track With Info USD $6.22 Buy It Now
The Beatles ?- Something New 12" Vinyl LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Beatles - Live In The UK & Sweden In 1963 - 2 CD & 2 DVD Box Set USD $69.00 Buy It Now
the beatles rock n roll music vol 1 1980 venezuela issue vinyl lp emi 4362 USD $61.53 Buy It Now
Ringo Starr beatles m- record LP Sentimental Journey USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Ringo Starr beatles white label promo LP Bad Boy USD $14.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES 45RPM RECORD - (ORIGINAL) TOLLIE 9001 USD $60.00 Buy It Now
DWIGHT YOAKAM: UNDER THE COVERS [COVERS OF CLASH,KINKS,GLEN CAMPBELL,BEATLES++] USD $11.98 Buy It Now
The Beatles ? Hey Jude AP-8940 Japan LP Insert Obi USD $39.00 Buy It Now
BEAUTIFUL MARY HOPKIN GOODBYE SPARROW 7" VINYL 45 BEATLES' APPLE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Various - Help - Songs Of The Beatles Vol.2 (2-CD) - Beat 60s 70s USD $16.20 Buy It Now
The Beatles ?- Abbey Road ISRAEL ISRAELI LP HEBREW PRINT MEGA RAE RECORD USD $99.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES PAST MASTERS BRAND NEW SEALED 2 CD SET 2009 REMASTERED USD $17.15 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney London Town Beatles Japan LP Obi w/Poste USD $15.50 Buy It Now
JOHN LENNON (Beatles) Lennon Legend: 20-Track Very Best Of CD Imagine USD $2.49 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO JAPAN PS 7" JOHN LENNON JEALOUS GUY / GOING DOWN ON LOVE beatles USD $69.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles ?- With The Beatles Vinyl LP USD $15.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Please Please Me Vinyl LP USD $20.00 [0 bids]
Capitol 5112 The Beatles I Want to Hold Your Hand/ I Saw Her Standing VG+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles A Collection Of Oldies But Goldies ISRAELI LP HEBREW PRINT ISRAEL USD $49.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Rock 'N' Roll Music RARE x2 Vinyl LP USD $26.51 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES LOVE SONGS 2 LP SET CAPITOL VINYL LP RECORD USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Beatles For Sale CD - West Germany Beatles Collection USD $22.22 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES HEY JUDE APPLE SW-385 VINYL RECORD VF/NM JOHN PAUL GEORGE RINGO USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES EARLY YEARS USD $15.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES-20 GREATEST HITS-ORIGINAL EEC CASSETTE TAPE-1982-POP ROCK USD $12.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Let It Be Original Red Apple Phil & Ronnie Pressing USD $10.00 [3 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"