ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1
EMI Distribution 1991
Audio Cassette$3.99 (used)
Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2Rock N Roll Music Vol. 2
EMI Distribution 1991
Audio Cassette$5.98 (used)

(44) 1970s ROCK FOLK SOUL LP Records Beatles, Floyd, Joni, Fleetwood VG, VG+ NM USD $66.50 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band USD $6.00 [3 bids]
The Beatles-Day Tripper (Star line VG+) USD $10.00 Buy It Now
1969 "GERMAN" THE BEATLES - ODEON BlueLabel 1C 062-04 200 USD $10.00 [0 bids]
JAPAN SLIP CASE CD W/BOOKLET:BEATLES 1962 LIVE AT STAR CLUB IN HUMBURG USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles-Paperback Writer (Star line VG+) USD $11.00 Buy It Now
TOP MUSICIANS PLAY THE BEATLES HOLLAND CD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - RARE PHOTOGRAPHS & INTERVIEW VOL. 1 COMPACT DISC USD $5.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Let it be USD $10.01 [5 bids]
THE BEATLES - RARE PHOTOGRAPHS & INTERVIEW VOL. 2 COMPACT DISC USD $5.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles ?/ Revolver (Vinyl LP) USD $34.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Sweet Apple Trax USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Stars On - Stars on Long Play - Atlantic / Radio Records - RR16044 VG+ Beatles USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY -- EVER PRESENT PAST -- PROMO CD --BEATLES USD $7.99 Buy It Now
Doug Parkinson WITHOUT YOU/Hair 45 + DEAR PRUDENCE 45, 2x45s, 1 Beatles song USD $3.73 [0 bids]
USD $7.50 Buy It Now
BEATLES Rock & Roll Music Vol 1 CAPITOL SN-16020 LP NM USD $7.95 Buy It Now
7" Single P/S 45 - THE BEATLES - ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC - 1965 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Classic Rock Vinyl LP Lot (20) WINGS HENDRIX FLEETWOOD BEATLES JETHRO BYRDS USD $46.00 [9 bids]
LOS MUSTANG 7"PS Spain 1982 Do you want to know a secret THE BEATLES In Spanish USD $7.50 [0 bids]
Sealed "COME TOGETHER AMERICA SALUTES THE BEATLES" comp lp1994 willie nelson USD $29.99 [0 bids]
GEORGE HARRISON,DARK HORSE, 1974,(BEATLES) INNER,LYRIC INSERT,EX CONDITION USD $20.03 [0 bids]
JOHN LENNON, (THE BEATLES), ROCK 'N' ROLL, 1975,VERY GOOD+ CONDITION USD $14.68 [0 bids]
The Beatles - A hard day's night USD $5.00 [1 bids]
BEATLEMANIA! WITH THE BEATLES (CANADIAN MONO STEREO)/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD/DR.EBBE USD $19.99 [0 bids]
DIE BEATLES GERMAN "PLEASE PLEASE ME"/FACTORY PRESSED CD/DR.EBBETTS USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Rubber Soul LP unplayed color G/F USD $49.99 Buy It Now
SOMETHING NEW THE BEATLES GERMAN STEREO LP/FACTORY PRESSED CD/DR.EBBETTS USD $14.99 [0 bids]
JOHN LENNON, THE COLLECTION (THE BEATLES) 1982, PHOTO / LYRIC INNER,EX CONDITION USD $12.01 [0 bids]
The Beatles Anthology 1 Sealed Unopened 2 Capitol Audio Cassettes Tapes Rock USD $24.50 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Second album USD $5.00 [1 bids]
1965 The Beatles Help! LP Record Album Vinyl Capitol MAS 2386 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
AND NOW : THE BEATLES GERMAN STEREO LP/FACTORY PRESSED CD/DR.EBBETTS USD $14.99 [0 bids]
EPISODE SIX: Put yourself in my place CD Deep Purple Roger Glover Beatles Gillan USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE HOUSE OF LOVE BEATLES AND THE STONES LIMITED EDITION NUMBERED CD SINGLE 1990 USD $3.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES VOL.2 MEXICAN STEREO LP/FACTORY PRESSED CD/DR.EBBETTS USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BRENDA KRISTAN Oh Darlin' / Crossroads 45 - Beatles USD $7.50 Buy It Now
BEATLES YELLOW SUBMARINE MONO SONGTRACK/FACTORY PRESSED CD/DR.EBBETTS (LAST COPY USD $17.50 [3 bids]
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles USD $12.50 [5 bids]
BEATLES BIG EVENTS OF '66 CANDLESTICK PARK/ORIGINAL MASTERDISC FACTORY CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES UNSURPASSED MASTERS VOL.1 STEREO/FACTORY PRESSED CD/YELLOW DOG USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Abbey Road (CD) + Beatles Blind Box Figure NEW USD $21.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES COMPLETE GET BACK SESSIONS VOL.8/YELLOW DOG DAY BY DAY/PRESSED 2CD USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES GARAGE TAPES FOR SALE BY AUCTION/KREMO MUSIC/ORIGINAL FACTORY PRESSED CD USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES LOST BBC TAPES UNBOOTED & UPGRADE 62-63/SECRET GARDEN/PRESSED CD RARE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Abbey Road USD $17.00 [11 bids]
WINGS JUNIORS FARM/SALLY G SWEDEN PS 1974 BEATLES PAUL McCARTNEY USD $7.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Magical Mystery Tour LP 1976 VINYL GATEFOLD + BOOKLET SMAL-2835 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES AUSTRALIAN TOUR 1964/YELLOW DOG/ORIGINAL FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES ABBEY ROAD ORIGINAL MONAURAL RECORDING/ORIGINAL FACTORY PRESSED CD USD $19.99 [0 bids]
WINGS ANOTHER DAY/OH WOMAN OH WHY SWEDEN PS 1971 BEATLES PAUL McCARTNEY USD $7.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES COMPLETE HOLLYWOOD BOWL CONCERTS 1964-1965/MIDNIGHT BEAT/PRESSED 2CD BOX USD $29.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 'Radio Vaults - Best of The Beatles Broadcasting Live' (New CD/DVD) USD $26.70 Buy It Now
BEATLES GET BACK CAMERA B ROLLS VOL.2/UNICORN RECORDS/FACTORY PRESSED 10CD BOX USD $129.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Yellow submarine USD $15.50 [8 bids]
EP Record The Beatles! USD $80.00 [0 bids]
USD $104.00 Buy It Now
Lot of 6 45s Beatles Sonny Cher 5th Dimension & More USD $4.50 Buy It Now
The Beatles Square Album Badge Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 1960s Pop USD $3.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES/JOHN LENNON ROOTS JAPAN ONLY 24KT GOLD CD W/SLIPCASE,INNER SLEEVE USD $79.99 [0 bids]
Paul McCartney ORIG OZ 45 Another day NM '71 Apple A9445 Beatles   USD $12.78 Buy It Now
Paul McCartney & Wings ORIG OZ 45 Live and let die NM '73 Apple A10270 Beatles   USD $11.28 Buy It Now
John Lennon ORIG OZ 45 Whatever gets you thru NM '74 Apple A10630 Beatles     USD $11.28 Buy It Now
BEATLES/JOHN LENNON LOST LENNON TAPES 4CD SET VOL.1/FACTORY PRESSED 4CD USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Beatles For Sale CD Made In W Germany CDP 7 46438 2 1st US pressing USD $5.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - A Hard Day's Night CD 1988 W GERMANY CDP 7464372 EARLY PRESS USD $7.99 Buy It Now
WINGS WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS SWEDEN PS 1979 BEATLES PAUL McCARTNEY USD $5.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES/JOHN LENNON ROCK AND ROLL CIRCUS SESSION/MID VALLEY/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $49.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - White album USD $71.00 [23 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY MACCA MIX/YELLOW CAT/FACTORY PRESSED CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY WINGS LIVE IN NEWCASTLE/MISTRAL/FACTORY PRESSED CD USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY WINGS VENUS AND MARS OVER THE WORLD/JOH 01/PRESSED CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY WINGS FLY SOUTH/WINGPOP/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $24.99 [1 bids]
MUSIC FROM SGT. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND MOVIE-TESTED 8 TRACK-BEATLES USD $0.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY WINGS LONDON TOWN ALTERNATES/FACTORY PRESSED CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - 1962 - 1966 / 1967 - 1970 USD $15.50 [6 bids]
BEATLES: Ticket To Ride / Baby's In Black 45 (Italy, PS, Ticket To Ride Houst USD $25.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES: Help! / I'm Down 45 (Italy, PS, Help! Houston, 19th August 1965/ I'm D USD $25.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES: I Feel Fine / She's A Woman 45 (Italy, PS, I Feel Fine Circus Krone, USD $25.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY TOUR DE FLEURS/FAB4/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $24.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES: Can't Buy Me Love/you Can't Do That 45 (Italy, PS, Can't Buy Me Love USD $25.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES: Please Please Me / I Wanna Be Your Man 45 (Italy, PS, Please Please Me USD $25.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY LIVE IN THE PEOPLE OF CHICAGO 1989/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $24.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES 45 PS ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN DK 1619 DENMARK RED LABEL USD $10.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY SOUND CHECK SYDNEY 1993/FACTORY PRESSED CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES WITH THE BEATLES IMPORT MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN USD $159.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - "The Beatles Again" (Hey Jude) 1st Press Los Angeles 1970 LP VG+ USD $59.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES,RARE ABBEY ROAD-c1977-CAPITOL FIRST GENERATION PURPLE LABEL # PRMO USD $39.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band picture disc (sealed) USD $26.25 [11 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY SIMON TOGETHER ON STAGE ADOPT-A-MINEFIELD/WATCH TOWER 2CD USD $79.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY DRIVING MEXICO MUCHOS GRACIAS 2002/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $24.99 [1 bids]
Beatles Red Album Pcsp717 Nice Copy With Inners USD $13.36 [0 bids]
JOHN LENNON BEATLES 45 PS INSTANT KARMA SWEDEN 1970 USD $7.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY BACK IN THE CHICAGO 2002/FACTORY PRESSED 2CD USD $24.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY RED SQUARE MOSCOW/PUCADELLY CIRCUS/PRESSED 2CD USD $34.99 [0 bids]
George Harrison Self Titled Dark Horse 9-26613-2 1979 Beatles cd -used USD $10.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY BACK HOME LIVERPOOL JUNE 2003/PUCADELLY CIRCUS/PRESS 3CD USD $39.99 [0 bids]
GEORGE HARRISON-ALL THINGS MUST PASS-PT. 1-TESTED-8 TRACK TAPE-BEATLES USD $0.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY TOGETHER ON STAGE 2003/PICCADILLY CIRCUS/PRESSED CD + CDS USD $34.99 [0 bids]
JOHN LENNON BEATLES 45 PS POWER TO THE PEOPLE SWEDEN 1971 USD $5.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES '90s USA 7" EP, BBC,BABY IT'S YOU + 3 with PS USD $15.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES/PAUL MCCARTNEY MIDNIGHT EXPRESS TO MADRID/NON PLUS ULTRA/PRESSED 3CD USD $39.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"