ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1
EMI Distribution 1991
Audio Cassette$10.95 (used)
Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1
Capitol
Vinyl$15.49 (used)

Beatles George Harrison WONDERWALL MUSIC Apple France reissue French NM vinyl USD $15.50 [16 bids]
THE BEATLES ~ REVOLVER LP ~ CAPITOL RECORDS ST-2576 ORIGINAL 1966 FREE SHIPPING USD $24.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES ~ THE BEATLES LIVE AT THE STAR CLUB IN HAMBURG USD $26.39 Buy It Now
All Things Must Pass 3 lp box george harrison beatles w/large POSTER stch639 '76 USD $129.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES It's All Too Much / Northern Song - Capitol Colored Vinyl Blue 45 single USD $17.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES - Taxman / Birthday - Capitol Colored Vinyl Green 45 single mint USD $18.99 Buy It Now
Sounds of the Star Club - 16 Original Versions of Songs Covered by the Beatles USD $6.97 Buy It Now
THE GEORGE MARTIN ORCHESTRA Help! 1965 UK vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION Beatles USD $35.92 Buy It Now
HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES-BEATLES-VARIOUS-COOPER-DEPP-GROHL-SEALED-HYPE-NO TMOQ/RSD/BOX USD $49.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES Alternate Harrisongs IMPORT Vinyl LP ? NEW MINT George Harrison RARE ??  USD $29.95 Buy It Now
43 45rpm Records See Pictures For Artists Inc Beatles Archies Monkeys Del Shanno USD $19.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles INTRODUCING THE BEATLES Vee Jay LP 1062 USD $50.00 [0 bids]
USD $200.00 Buy It Now
BADFINGER - No Dice - Rare DCC 24k Gold CD - PROMO Disc OOP Audiophile Beatles USD $138.45 Buy It Now
PAUL McCARTNEY BEATLES Japan 1987 1st Press CP36-5545 NM CD ALL THE BEST USD $59.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES I HOPE WE PASSED THE AUDITION CD MINI LP OBI USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles Capitol Records 1967 Vinyl 22 Page Book USD $50.00 Buy It Now
RARE BEATLES LP "MAILMAN BLUES" OUTTAKES, UNRELEASED USD $34.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Magical Mystery Tour LP Capitol SMAL-2835 US 1969 VG++ RE-ISS 9G USD $27.98 Buy It Now
BEATLES LP "SOMETHING NEW" CAPITOL ST 2108 SCRANTON ORIGINAL PRESSING USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Penny Lane Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl (C1) USD $89.83 Buy It Now
BEATLES LP "RUBBER SOUL" CAPITOL ST 2442 ORIGINAL STEREO COPY USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES LP "BEATLES '65" ORIGINAL CAPITOL 2228 MONO USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES / RUBBER SOUL / CD / ORIGINAL PRESSING / EMI / NON REMASTERED / MINT USD $8.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles Free As A Bird 7" 45 USD $15.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES-PRESTON-ALL THAT I'VE GOT-HARRISON-APPLE-PS-45-CHARLES-TROY-NO TMOQ/RSD/ USD $49.99 Buy It Now
Beatles George Harrison ALL THINGS MUST PASS 1970 Apple Triple lp SCRANTON press USD $22.50 [22 bids]
LOT OF 50 45 RPM JUKE BOX RECORDS WITH CASE BEATLES ALICE COOPER ECT. USD $24.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES 1962-1966 2-LP 1973 Apple SKBO 3403 Gatefold w/Lyric Inner Sleeves USD $8.79 [0 bids]
USD $16.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES "SGT PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND" LP NEAR MINT WITH INSERT USD $29.99 Buy It Now
Beatles George Harrison ALL THINGS MUST PASS 1970 Apple Triple lp WINCHESTER USD $28.50 [24 bids]
The Beatles Hello Little Girl & Three Cool Cats 7" 45 blue vinyl USD $31.49 Buy It Now
BEATLES-4 BY 4-EP-CAPITOL-HARD CARDBOARD-RARE--NO TMOQ/RSD/COLOR/BOX/SEALED/LP/ USD $199.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Help! (CD, 1987, Parolophone (UK)) CDP 7 46439 2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Revolver (CD, May-1987, Parlophone/Capitol) CDP 7 46441 2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Rubber Soul (CD, 1987, Parlophone) Made in W. Germany USD $11.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Beatles For Sale (CD, 1987, Parlophone/Capitol) USD $10.99 Buy It Now
DJ Helen Shapiro - Lost Beatles Interview over BBC Radio 4 USD $9.00 [0 bids]
USD $11.70 Buy It Now
Beatles George Harrison ALL THINGS MUST PASS 1970 Apple Triple lp LOS ANGELES USD $29.00 [26 bids]
THE BEATLES "Beatles For Sale" EX/NM 1970 JAPAN 3rd edition w/JAPAN ONLY JACKET USD $38.00 Buy It Now
The beatles Magical mystery tour SMAL 2835 USD $14.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles A Hard Day Night LP In Good Condition By Untied Artist USD $14.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles "The Beatles Again" "Hey Jude" 12" Vinyl Record SW-385 1970 USD $20.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles ~ Hey Jude ~ Cassette 1970 Apple Records USD $25.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles I Saw Her Standing There No. 1 GEP 8883 UK 7" 45 Mono USD $44.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES "Twist And Shout" EX/NM RARE JAPAN orig.7" single w/ Picture sleeve USD $55.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 1 1962-1963. CD. Yellow Dog USD $25.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES EARLY YEARS VOLUME 2 1ST PRESSING Near Mint in Shrink!! USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Various Artists - Minnesota Beatle Project, Vol. I [New CD] USD $17.17 Buy It Now
The In Sound Lp-U S Army Radio Broadcast 8-21-1967-Beatles-All You Need Is Love USD $14.49 [2 bids]
Shared Vision: The Songs of the Beatles by Various Artists (CD, 1994) USD $8.95 Buy It Now
John Lennon - The John Lennon Collection (CD, 1989, Capitol) The Beatles USD $9.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles Rare Photos & Interviews CDs Vols. 1-3 Limited Edition USD $7.49 Buy It Now
the Beatles 45 Ain't She Sweet Nobody's Child ATCO EX+ Tony Sheridan 7" sleeve USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - The Early Beatles - Japan Imp LP (NM) w/OBI - on APPLE #EAS-80565 USD $32.99 Buy It Now
The BEATLES FOR SALE Vinyl LP YELLOW Parlophone Label EMI Singapore 1st Press NM USD $99.00 Buy It Now
Beatles 22 Album (27 Discs) collection All Nearly Mint!!!! USD $299.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES: The Beatles' Second Album LP (Scranton pressing w/ no time on 2 tracks USD $100.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Harrison ALL THINGS MUST PASS 1976 Capitol ORANGE label WINCHESTER USD $31.00 [22 bids]
THE BEATLES "I Want To Hold Your Hand" RARE Japan 7" DEBUT 7" RED WAX w/ P.S USD $115.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES '65 Apple 1975 press VG++ USD $24.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles-Something New-ORIG 1964 German Odeon Gold/White Red Label Stereo LP USD $89.95 Buy It Now
JOHN LENNON & THE PLASTIC ONO BAND LIVE PEACE IN TORONTO FRENCH PRESSING BEATLES USD $19.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-THE LOST DECCA TAPES-JAPAN CD E25 USD $20.50 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES YESTERDAY & TODAY FACTORY SEALED FROM THE 70's US PRESSING ST-2553 USD $39.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles Collection Blue Box Set 1978 OZ Press 14x Vinyl LP Records OOP NM/M USD $443.74 Buy It Now
33 RPM LP Record Album The Beatles member John Lennon Mind Games Rock Vinyl USD $19.58 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES " A HARD DAY'S NIGHT" LP SEALED UAS 6366 USD $199.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 4-CD The Capitol Albums Vol 1 Stereo And Mono Box Set Factory Sealed USD $35.00 [7 bids]
THE BEATLES 45 RPM single Help!/I'm Down EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $33.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Yesterday and Today 2nd State Butcher Cover Capitol T2553 RIAA 6 Mono USD $999.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Free As A Bird USA Cassette Tape new USD $7.99 Buy It Now
73 Rock THE BEATLES 1962-1966 2LPs SKBO-3403 ORIG #1 EB455 USD $21.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Real Love USA Cassette single Tape sealed USD $7.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles 1962-1966 Apple Skbo-3403 Double Lp USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatles "Beatlesongs!" 1982 Rhino SEALED First "Chapman" Cover - Rhino MINT USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Beatles Harrison ALL THINGS MUST PASS Germany EEC Triple lp box set German USD $24.50 [23 bids]
The Beatles "A Hard Day's Night" United Artists UAL-3366 Vinyl Record Album USD $16.88 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" SMAS-2653 Vinyl Record Album USD $31.88 Buy It Now
Introducing The Beatles VJLP 1062 Vee Jay Vinyl record vintage USD $120.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, LP, SMAS 2653 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles White Album JAPAN 2 SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76975-76 USD $96.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76973 USD $73.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles-"1962-66 2CD Remastered" Paul McCartney-John Lennon-Ringo Star-Rock USD $19.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles White Album Double Cassette Capitol Records C4-160 & C4-161 USD $6.99 [0 bids]
USD $9.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES 45 RECORD LOT APPLE SWAN VEE JAY TOLLIE USD $25.00 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES 1967 to 1970 Lp 12"x2 DOUBLE RECORD SET 1973 APPLE SKBO3404 ORIGINAL USD $49.99 Buy It Now
RINGO STARR Hey Baby / Lady Gaye USA ATLANTIC Stock Copy Beatles 45 NM USD $33.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Rock and Roll Music Beatles For Sale GEP 8931 UK 7" 45 Mono EP USD $34.19 Buy It Now
Beatles George Harrison CONCERT FOR BANGLA DESH 1971 Apple Triple lp WINCHESTER USD $30.00 [22 bids]
THE BEATLES A HARD DAYS NIGHT MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LAB VIRGIN VINYL LP MFSL NM USD $80.00 [4 bids]
Beatles LP Lot #92 Capitol LET IT BE 1962-1966 Album Record Purple Label USD $25.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES // ELEANOR RIGBY. YELLOW SUBRAMINE. 1966 OZ 45 USD $7.92 Buy It Now
BEATLES "THE BEATLES 1962-1966" (2 LP) PREMIUM QUALITY USED LP (NM/EX) USD $21.24 Buy It Now
The Beatles 45 RPM Rock Record LOT of 10 so many awesome songs USD $24.99 Buy It Now
the beatles anthology 1 double cd with booklet USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Harrison CONCERT FOR BANGLA DESH 1975 Apple ALL RIGHTS WINCHESTER RARE! USD $31.00 [15 bids]
The Beatles In Japan 7" Single Sided Flexi-disc (Classic Rock) USD $29.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES "CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / YOU CAN'T DO THAT" 45 NEAR MINT ORANGE LABEL USD $6.75 Buy It Now
CD THE BEATLES Live At The BBC CANADA 1994 2CDs MINT USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $13.50 Buy It Now

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"