ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC

The Beatles Rock 'n' Roll Music album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

Side 1:
1. Twist And Shout (2:33)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
3. You Can't Do That (2:33)
4. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:56)
5. I Call Your Name (2:05)
6. Boys (2:24)
7. Long Tall Sally (2:00)

Side 2:
1. Rock 'n' Roll Music (2:30)
2. Slow Down (2:54)
3. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey (2:31)
4. Money (That's What I Want) (2:47)
5. Bad Boy (2:17)
6. Matchbox (1:55)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (2:44)

Side 3:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:53)
2. Anytime At All (2:10)
3. Drive My Car (2:25)
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2:23)
5. The Night Before (2:32)
6. I'm Down (2:30)
7. Revolution (3:22)

Side 4:
1. Back In The U.S.S.R. (2:45)
2. Helter Skelter (4:29)
3. Taxman (2:35)
4. Got To Get You Into My Life (2:26)
5. Hey Bulldog (3:09)

Weeks in Chart : 15

Capitol SKBO 11537 (Tracks remixed by George Martin) - June 11, 1976
Parlophone PCSP 719 (Tracks NOT remixed) - June 10, 1976
Parlophone MFP 50506/7 (Tracks remixed) - October 24, 1980

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music Music

The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1The Beatles: Rock 'N' Roll Music, Vol. 1
EMI Distribution 1991

The Beatles / Ticket To Ride & Yes It Is / RSD 2011 45 w/ Picture Sleeve / MINT USD $40.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Interviews Shaped Discs Set Of Four Excellent Condition 4 CD USD $15.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES ANNA EP 33 7" JAPAN ORIGINAL ODEON RED WAX OP-4118 WHITE LABEL SAMPLE USD $999.99 Buy It Now
Beatles "A Hard Day's Night" EP 45 MONO PARLOPHONE USD $25.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES 'All My Loving' RARE Original ISRAELI 7' 45 EP Yellow/ PARLOPHONE USD $32.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Rock 'N Roll Music ISRAELI 2xLP's RARE RED Parlophone Hebrew Sticker USD $24.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Yellow Submarine ISRAELI Vinyl LP Unique on Portrait Label USD $24.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Rarities ISRAELI Vinyl LP HEBREW Print Cover Unique Portrait Label USD $19.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Capitol 5112 I Want To Hold Your Hand / I Saw Her Standing There USD $29.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES SGT. PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS BAND CAPITOL SMAS 2653 1976 USD $46.00 Buy It Now
EMI PROMO CD 0946-3-83049-2-0: The BEATLES - Interview Disc for LOVE - 2006 UK USD $52.25 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-SOMETHING NEW-ON APPLE-c1971-ST 2108-RARE USD $25.49 Buy It Now
The Beatles Revolver Argentina YEX 605 8237 USD $30.06 Buy It Now
BEATLES EIGHT DAYS A WEEK SPOIL THE PARTY PICTURE SLEEVE CAPITOL 5371 EX VINYL USD $14.98 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR VINYL LP SEALED NEW IMPORT REISSUE PCTC 255 USD $65.00 Buy It Now
Beatles "Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You" TOLLIE RARE THIN LINE Box 45 Excellent USD $25.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES The Alternates 17 CD USD $399.99 Buy It Now
Beatles "P.S. I Love You/Love Me Do" TOLLIE 1964 USD $15.00 Buy It Now
the beatles:rock 'n' roll music-volume II(audio cassette) USD $4.10 Buy It Now
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band-The Beatles (SHM-CD, 50th Annivers, Japan) USD $43.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES: LOVE (2006, Capitol/Apple) 26 TRACKS[SOMETHING,HELP,HEY JUDE,GET BACK+] USD $11.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES FOR SALE CASSETTE TAPE 1964 WHITE PAPER LABEL PARLOPHONE UK USD $25.05 Buy It Now
The Beatles , Beatles For Sale Vinyl Record *USED* USD $37.53 Buy It Now
3CD THE BEATLES STORY - SUPER HITS/LOVE BALLADES/ROCK'N ROLL 3CD MINI LP OBI USD $15.00 Buy It Now
Vintage Beatles 8 Track Stereo Tape Hits In The Glenn Miller Sound Hiltonaires USD $6.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES 45 RPM RECORD EARLY ROCK N ROLL ON TOLLIE 9001 PURPLE TOLLIE USD $45.00 Buy It Now
RINGO STARR Beatles Ringo's Rotogravure 76 VINYL LP Atlantic 18193 w Lyric Inner USD $3.50 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-THE EARLY BEATLES-ON APPLE-c1971-ST 2309-RARE USD $25.49 Buy It Now
Beatles. Robert Frederick Ltd. 2004 Post Card USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Beatles lot of 4 DECCAGONE colored vinyl w/ sleeves 1970's NM store stock promos USD $30.00 [1 bids]
The Beatles "HELP!" Parlophone ADD Digital Mastered CD USD $12.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles " A Hard Days Night" Parlophone / Apple ADD Digitally Remastered CD USD $12.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES HELP ORIGINAL AUDIOPHILE Rare MFSL SUPERVINYL JVC Japan STEREO LP USD $339.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Let It Be" ParlophoneCD CDP 7464472 USD $10.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Sgt. Pepper's" Parlophone VG CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Fully Remastered in 2009 - Collection - 2CD - Rare - Digipak USD $19.90 [0 bids]
LOS BEATLES Para ti RARE DIFFERENT URUGUAY BROWN COVER LP USD $250.00 [0 bids]
ERIC CLAPTON 24 NIGHTS Yardbirds Beatles 2 CD Import Rare Sting Phil Collins USD $11.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles ?1962-1966 Gatefold Cover Two Record Set Apple SKBO 3403 USD $15.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles-HeyJude/Revolution (Blue vinyl-jukebox only) Mint- USD $17.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles Mug Yellow Submarine Abbey Road band logo new official apple USD $9.40 Buy It Now
The Beatles Mug Yellow Submarine Abbey Road band logo new official apple USD $11.21 Buy It Now
The Beatles Mug Yellow Submarine Abbey Road band logo new official apple USD $9.96 Buy It Now
The Beatles Mug Yellow Submarine Abbey Road band logo new official apple USD $13.77 Buy It Now
Beatles "Happy Christmas Beatle People!" factory-sealed, 7 colored vinyl 45's USD $100.00 [0 bids]
USD $130.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES HELP Parl UK repress LP nr EX PCS3071 -4-4 Matrix. USD $22.54 Buy It Now
A Beatle In Benton, Illinois [DVD][Region 2] USD $18.82 Buy It Now
Rolling Stones - She Was Hot 7" EP 1984 UK ORIG PICTURE DISC RSRP 114 BEATLES LP USD $49.99 Buy It Now
JOHN LENNON/BEATLES The Lost Lennon Tapes 2LP WESTWOOD ONE #91-37 Radio Show USD $9.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $249.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles- Ed Rudy Vol. II (Still Sealed) USD $40.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Abbey Road Vinyl LP Album 33rpm 1969 Apple Records ?- PCS 7088 USD $25.05 [0 bids]
The Beatles-Abbey Road (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $28.21 Buy It Now
BEATLES PLEASE PLEASE ME MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $199.95 Buy It Now
LOS BEATLES Please Please Me RARE BOLIVIA LP South america USD $199.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Help! LP 1965 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Let It Be... Naked by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2003, 2 Discs, Capitol) USD $5.57 Buy It Now
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Love Me Do" 45 VG++ USD $24.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC VOL 1-ORIGINAL GRAY FRENCH CASSETTE TAPE 1981 USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Beatles - Live on Air 1963, Volume One, CD, digipak, open but unplayed, like new USD $14.99 Buy It Now
George Harrison The Apple Years 1968-75, 7 CD DVD Box Set Beatles BRAND NEW USD $285.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES VERY RARE COLLECTOR'S ITEM VEE JAY RECORDS MERRY XMAS RECORD COVER O USD $49.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES?45?CAPITOL?B5189?LOVE ME DO?EX-CONDITION??c1982?WITH SLEEVE?REISSUE USD $25.50 Buy It Now
BEATLES HELP! MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $259.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES-RARITIES-PARLOPHONE 1A 038-06867 HOLLAND NO BARCODES VG+/VG+ LP USD $29.98 Buy It Now
BEATLES RUBBER SOUL MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $224.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles Spare Parts (Bird Brain Records, 1 LP, Mint Condition) USD $175.00 Buy It Now
RADIO SHOW:12/6/90 THIS WK 67! BEATLES, WHO, CHER, MONKEES, COWSILS,GARY PUCKETT USD $19.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES SGT PEPPERS LONELY HEART CLUB BAND MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $224.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles, Hard Day's Night, Apple EAS-50033 Japan release, Vinyl LP 33rpm USD $36.50 Buy It Now
BEATLES WHITE ALBUM MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $249.95 Buy It Now
LP - The Liverpools: Beatle Mania! - US surf / garage rock - Rare Dutch pressing USD $15.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles- Ed Rudy Vol. I (shrink wrapped) USD $40.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES YELLOW SUBMARINE MOBILE FIDELITY VINYL SEALED! USD $349.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles Rock And Roll Music Volume 2 LP Vinyl Edition 1980 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles (white album) with 1st Issue Longbox USD $49.95 Buy It Now

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

THE BEATLES Rock 'n' Roll Music reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars When the recording industry uses the phrase "rock 'n' roll" , they are almost always referring to the nineteen fifties based music. The energetic but simplistic form that spawned the whole rock movement, and all of it's sub-genres. And needless to say, the Beatles came from that generation.

This collection celebrates that area of the Beatles music. For what it is, the Beatles did it extremely well. Their music, while staying (in the early years) within the confines of the standard rock 'n' roll format, often transcended the style by sometimes adding an augmented of diminished chord, or an occasional (gasp!) relative minor.

So while this set of songs spanning their career as a band would by no means be called prog, it is still a good collection of the genre. I think the closest this gets to prog is Revolution or Helter Skelter.

As a rock 'n' roll record, I'd rate it three stars (I'd still recommend the original albums over a collection). But as a prog album, it gets just two stars.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars I bought this one off the shelf to find out what all the fuss was about. It was my first Beatles vinyl album and I must have played it countlessly in my younger years. I was therefore introduced to some of the wildest Beatles material from the get go. My most beloved songs that were played till I wore out the groove were Rock 'n' Roll Music, Money (That's What I Want), Bad Boy, Roll Over Beethoven, Revolution, Back In The U.S.S.R., Get Back, Helter Skelter and Taxman. I was quite stunned at the ferocity of raucous classic Helter Skelter, but I learnt quickly that the Beatles were more than just She Loves You and I Saw Her Standing There, they could also be aggressive and zany. The phrase "I've got blisters on my fingers" was startling to my young ears but I really grew up with this album. It is only a compilation but it had an impact on a newcomer to the band. Most of these songs are fantastic selections and there are some weird choices such as Boys, Slow Down, Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey and Matchbox but they really grew on my impressionable music tastes. So this is where it all began for a Beatles addict and the songs are all terrific, not a bad track on it, so it deserves 4 stars.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Rock 'n' Roll Music"