MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$14.99 (used)
Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)
Imports (2014-06-25)

MEET THE BEATLES! Audio CD USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3h 38m
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles LP - ST 2047 Capitol Lime Green Label 1969 USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $29.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles Scarce 1971 US Apple 12-track stereo LP 'Mfd Apple USD $28.51 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO w 1 BMI VG++/NM- USD $300.00 Buy It Now 9h
Meet The Covers - A Tribute To The Beatles - Mamas & The Papas, Nilsson, More USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Meet the beatles album USD $5.50 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records ?- T-2047 1964 1st or 2nd press USD $35.00 Buy It Now 10h 20m
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES - MILESTONES- THE SUPREMES- MARVIN GAYE-CD USD $4.81 [3 bids]
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol Mono 1964 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 47m
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $19.43 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES T-2047 33 12"RPM LP.EAST COAST PRESS VG USD $5.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Eq2182 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! ST2047 LP Eu8153 USD $2.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES - ORIGINAL MONO LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 16h 18m
MEET THE BEATLES STAR SPECIAL NUMBER 12 USD $19.44 Buy It Now 16h 33m
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now 16h 50m
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO 317 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 17h 13m
MEET THE BEATLES ST8-2047 RIDICULOUSLY RARE 1969 RECORD CLUB STEREO 1ST PRESS NM USD $499.99 Buy It Now 18h 44m
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 19h 21m
BEATLES LP MEET THE BEATLES "SEALED" ST-2047OliveGreen USD $95.21 Buy It Now 21h 7m
Meet The Beatles LP USD $4.95 [3 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO LP CAPITOL T2047 RARE "BEATLES ARE COMING" STICKER USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 21m
THE BEATLES "Meet The Beatles" 7½ ips Reel to Reel Tape -Leadered/Foiled- *VG* USD $119.95 Buy It Now 22h 48m
The Tokyo Beatles - Meet the CD Japanese Victor 1996 NEW and Factory Sealed USD $95.00 Buy It Now 23h 21m
Meet The Beatles, Capitol T2047, Brown Print Mono, NO ASCAP/BMI on Label RARE!!! USD $100.00 Buy It Now 23h 27m
vintage MEET THE BEATLES the first album ~LP 33rpm RECORD album USD $42.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet The Beatles - EX magazine UK STAR SPECIAL #12 USD $30.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Tne Smithereens-Meet The Smithereens Beatles Tribute CD NEW USD $16.86 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smithereens ?- B-Sides The Beatles / Meet The Smithereens (VINYL) USD $1.28 [1 bids]
The Beatles LP Meet The Beatles 1964 Capitol Mono In Shrink VG++ USD $74.99 Buy It Now 1 day
5 Beatles LPs?-Abbey Rd, Meet Beatles, Introducing Beatles, Beatles Again,St.Pep USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles LP "Meet The Beatles" 1969 Record Club Lime Labels USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 3 BMI ORIGINAL WOODY NEAR MINT- WAX LENNON DECCA USD $225.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Capitol Mono LP Third Pressing No George Martin 1 BMI T 2047 USD $39.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" AUTHENTIC STEREO 1ST LABEL VARIATION! RARE! NM-! USD $1,300.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO 3 BMI #6 HOLLYWOOD FEB 1964 GENUINE EXCELLENT+ LENNON USD $155.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 DECCA ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON WOODY USD $145.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 1 BMI JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL EXCELL USD $135.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO #3 JAN 1964 3 BMI WAX IS VG++ NICE ONE USD $85.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES 3 BMI RARE #2 1964 GENUINE LENNON RINGO USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 3 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $135.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL EXCE USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 3 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $69.95 Buy It Now 1 day
1 BMI MEET THE BEATLES 1964 T2047 GENUINE #6 HOLLYWOOD LENNON LP WOODY USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Inmates - Meet The Beatles CD USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES 1964 MONO 1BMI FAT WAX #3 50 YEARS OLD GENUINE USD $34.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO 3 BMI FEB 1964 GENUINE WAX LENNON A1 STAMPER USD $31.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1964 - THE BEATLES / MEET THE BEATLES - MONO RAINBOW ROCK RECORD LP USD $10.00 [0 bids]
USD $50.00 Buy It Now
"MEET THE BEATLES" GENUINE 1963 STAR SPECIAL Tony Barrow Near Mint CONDITION USD $24.61 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 3 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FOLK ART MEET THE BEATLES 1964 THE DEVIL BEATLES LENNON STARR HARRISON USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES EAS70100 LP Fe3194 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 OBI LP Fe5043 USD $4.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles LP EX US 1960s Capitol ST 2047 USD $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach Meets the Beatles by John Bayless (CD, 1984, Pro-Arte ) Japan pressing USD $2.00 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES, CARNEGIE HALL, ROYAL COMMAND & MEET BEAT GROUPS MAGAZINES USD $31.09 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE Beatles Meet the Beatles MONO T 2047 No Publishing Info or Producer Credit USD $109.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES 1964 1st Album Mono 12" LP Capitol T2047 Rainbow Label on Bl USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Motown Milestones Motown Meets the Beatles by Various Artists CD Jul-1995 SEALED USD $13.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles : the first album by Englands pop combo - Capital - T 2047 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
(6) Record Lot Beatles Sgt Pepper Hey Jude Meet The Wings Vinyl USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles ~ Meet the Beatles! vinyl LP Capitol 1960s Press GC-GC+ USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Lot Of 3 Beatles LP records: Meet the Beatles, Beatles '65, The Beatles HELP USD $15.99 [1 bids]
RARE Sealed The Beatles VI LP 1st Pressing T 2358 Mono Capitol Records Meet USD $38.66 [18 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! Mono Record T-2047 USD $400.00 Buy It Now 1 day
vintage beatles MEET THE BEATLES Capitol Records T2047 original 1964 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! AP80011 LP FA3026 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES CD MINI LP USD $12.75 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles MEET THE THREETLES! mini LP Japan CD Sealed w/OBI Strip TOCP-201060 USD $17.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES- Capitol Albums Vol.1 4-CD (US Meet/Something New/65/Second) mini-lp USD $27.72 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES Sealed CAPITOL ST-2047 Sealed MEET THE BEATLES 1970's LP USD $69.86 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles LP "Meet the Beatles" Capitol label ST 2047 USD $9.95 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles MONO 1964'US Capitol T-2047 vinyl LP VG+ USD $10.00 [0 bids]
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + DATE WITH SMITHEREEN 45 SINGLES USD $84.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + CD BONUS + DATE WITH 45 SINGLES USD $106.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles LP stereo album Capitol ST 2047,- ALBUM IS EX-, COVER IS G USD $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol Mono 1964 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Sgt Peppers Hearts Club Band,GREEN CAPITOL NM,album,tour,meet,abbey,soul USD $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES CD NEW+ USD $16.26 Buy It Now 2 days
LP THE RUTLES Meet The Rutles (BEATLES) COMPLETE NEAR MINT USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 USD $151.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES..ORG 1964 STEREO CAPITOL W/3 BMI BRIT-POP- SHRINK! EX+! USD $195.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The RUTLES Beatles Meet Japan Mini LP CD Slv Sealed Limited to 1000 1st Issue USD $69.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL- GENUINE OFFICIAL 1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" TONY BARROW NEAR MINT FAB ! USD $23.32 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO CAPITOL T 2047 LP=VF USD $110.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES THE U.S. ALBUMS MEET THE BEATLES! SEALED CD NEW 2014 USD $8.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited New CD USD $9.94 Buy It Now 2 days
"Meet The Beatles" 12"LP Capitol Mono Orig T2047 1964 2" seam split top GOOD+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Fe8168 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Beatles - Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) [CD New] USD $13.83 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles LP Mono 1st US Pressing w Brown Lettering Capitol T-2047 1964 USD $39.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles LP Mono 1st US Pressing w Brown Lettering Capitol T-2047 1964 USD $15.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles M- LP 1964 BROWN BEATLES #3 Capitol 2047 S-621 USD $2,000.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Fb8070 USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Meet the Beatles (the U.S. Album) [CD] USD $11.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet the Beatles! LP NM ST-2047 1978 shrink USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" MONO 2nd VARIATION 1st PRESSING NO CREDITS LP USD $299.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"