MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the Beatles by BeatlesMeet the Beatles by Beatles
EMI Distribution
Audio Cassette$189.95
Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)
Imports (2014-06-25)

Beatles Meet The Beatles (Japanese Version) - 3r... JPN vinyl LP record USD $89.53 Buy It Now 2h
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Beatles Forever Obi Japanese vinyl LP album record USD $89.53 Buy It Now 2h
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... vinyl LP record JPN USD $290.80 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Beatles Meet The Beatles - EX magazine UK STAR SPECIAL #12 USD $30.45 Buy It Now 3h 56m
MEET THE BEATLES Japan Box, Box Set Limited Edition USD $170.00 Buy It Now 8h 29m
The Beatles (4) LPS Meet Beatles, 2nd Album Hard Days Night & Abbey Road USD $15.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO Rare 1 BMI VG+ USD $75.00 Buy It Now 9h 55m
Beatles LP "Meet The Beatles" 1969 Record Club Lime Labels USD $55.00 Buy It Now 11h 11m
The Beatles. The Capitol Albums The Early Beatles and Meet the Beatles USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 32m
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MAS 2386 LP 436 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 12h 33m
Meet the Beatles Star Special, Number 12, 1963 USD $12.97 [0 bids]
MEET THE RUTLES New Sealed LP HS 3151 1978 Monty Python Beatles Spoof Rare Vinyl USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13h 55m
The Beatles "Meet The" LP EX in shrink Mono T 2047 John Lennon Paul McCartney USD $44.99 Buy It Now 15h 23m
Beatles - Meet the Beatles - ST 2047, no producer credit ON BACK-RIAA3 VG++ USD $22.99 Buy It Now 16h 29m
z1t THE BEATLES-INTRODUCING-LP 1062 and t-2047 meet the beatles read USD $17.47 Buy It Now 16h 37m
Pop Rock LP The Beatles "Meet The Beatles " John Paul George And Ringo USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet LP Capitol Rainbow Stereo RIAA #3 Near Mint Beautiful WOW! USD $39.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles 1969 Stereo LP USD $40.00 Buy It Now 17h 39m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles - Capitol Records T 2047 Mono - rainbow label USD $3.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles LP VG ST-82047 Lime Capitol Club Vinyl Record USD $60.00 Buy It Now 18h 26m
THE BEATLES + MEET THE BEATLES + LP + CAPITOL + NM +CANADA+ USD $18.99 [0 bids]
Meet the beatles lp USD $75.00 Buy It Now 20h 28m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES STEREO LP CAPITOL ST2047 (1964 RIAA #3 FIRST PRESSING) USD $400.00 Buy It Now 20h 31m
Beatles, Meet The, First Album LP USD $1.25 [2 bids]
Beatles LP "MEET THE BEATLES" 1st Press Capitol Rainbow MONO (No G. Martin) USD $99.00 Buy It Now 23h 4m
GENUINE ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special MAGAZINE USD $12.97 [0 bids]
The Inmates ?- Meet The Beatles (Live In Paris) CD NEW USD $19.95 Buy It Now 23h 15m
FOUR Beatles NEAR MINT vinyl Meet The Beatles/Second Album/Beatles 65/Beatles VI USD $522.48 Buy It Now 23h 17m
Meet The Beatles Lp/Vinly Record USD $3.92 [0 bids]
USD $19.99 Buy It Now
CLEAN MEET THE BEATLES 1964 VG++ AUTHENTIC HOLD YOUR HAND LENNON WOODY CLEAN USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS Beatles Meets Queen CD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $65.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE #2 MEET THE BEATLES 1964 VG+ AUTHENTIC HOLD YOUR HAND LENNON WOODY CLEAN USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles - Tony Barrow USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES, Star Special No.12, 1963, ORIGINAL - Very Good Condition USD $19.48 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO w 1 BMI VG++/NM- USD $300.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Meet The Beatles! LP - Apple USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Beatles - Meet The Beatles! LP - Capitol VG++ USD $6.50 [2 bids]
The Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records 1964, T-2047 (Mono), Meet the Beatles ~ VG USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES - 2-TRACK 15 IPS 10" REEL TO REEL USD $42.00 [3 bids]
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records-Full Dimensional Stereo-ST-2047 vinyl NM USD $9.99 [0 bids]
MINTY 1964 ORIG BEAUTY! MEET THE BEATLES - BEATLEMANIA! Lennon McCartney Starr USD $21.50 [3 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-70100 Japan Vinyl LP USD $0.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES 1964 Mono US Capitol LP - Meet The Beatles - Variation 1 NO BMI OR ASCAP USD $4.29 [2 bids]
JOHN BAYLESS (COMPOSER/PIANO) - BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED USED - VERY GO USD $9.92 Buy It Now 1 day
INMATES Meet The Beatles -CD USD $9.30 [0 bids]
USD $15.11 Buy It Now
BEATLES MEET THE APPL AP-80011 Japan Promo Red Vinyl LP USD $97.00 [12 bids]
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES ODEON OP-80055 Japan Promo Vinyl LP USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Meet The Beatles Mono LP T 2047 Album USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES ~ MEET THE BEATLES 1963 UK ORIGINAL 1ST PRINT STAR SPECIAL No12 USD $3.88 [0 bids]
12" LP THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES ! (USA STEREO PRESSING) USD $25.97 [0 bids]
Motown Meets The Beatles CD USD $2.92 [0 bids]
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES (1970) V.RARE MUSIC CASSETTE 14 Tracks USD $19.46 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES 3 LP LOT MEET THE BEATLES STEREO & MONO THE EARLY BEATLES ORIGINAL PRESS USD $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Cassettes Meet The Beatles And Second Album Excellent Shape USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles 1964 US 3rd Press VG++/VG (Tub-1) USD $27.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES LP US CAPITOL 1964 STEREO EARLY PRESSING BROWN TITLE USD $16.23 [5 bids]
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES - ORIGINAL MONO LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles: Meet the Beatles Album " Mono" LP Rainbow Capitol Very Good ++ USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES GENUINE 1963 "MEET THE BEATLES " OFFICIAL MAGAZINE BY TONY BARROW USD $20.76 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Meet the Beatles" ORIGINAL LP 1964 RARE RAINBOW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1st RCA Press MONO #6 USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1 BMI MONO #6 USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES VINYL ORIGINAL! USD $50.00 [0 bids]
Beatles Tapes: Anthology2&3; 62-66; Mag Mystery Tour; Meet the Beatles; For Sale USD $25.99 [0 bids]
USD $49.00 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles LP 3rd Variation [1/20/64] - RARE West Coast Stereo version!! USD $399.99 [0 bids]
USD $529.99 Buy It Now
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $19.46 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Original First US Record 1964 USD $5.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet ORIG 12" 33RPM LP Classic Rock Apple Label Pressing! EX Vinyl! USD $10.60 [3 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO LP ST 2047 USD $22.48 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES ST8-2047 RIDICULOUSLY RARE 1969 RECORD CLUB STEREO 1ST PRESS NM USD $499.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO 317 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE RUTLES Meet The Rutles ORIG 1978 W Bros w BOOK GATEFOLD Beatles LP USD $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES T 2047 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Meet the Beatles; Vinyl LP; 1964 USD $2.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles 8 Track Cartridge 8XT 2047 USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Vntg. MEET THE BEATLES! Stereophonic Capitol Purple Label #ST-2047 Record Album USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles (Vinyl) (1964 Release) Capitol) The First Album USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Rubber Soul mono lp original T2442 & Meet The Beatles mono T2047 USD $22.99 [0 bids]
USD $34.99 Buy It Now
Lot of 10 Beatles And Wings Abbey Road White Tour 65 Sgt. Meet Vinyl Albums USD $26.00 [22 bids]
Meet The The Beatles Record Capitol ST-2047 USD $4.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Capitol LP Record ST 2047-1976 w/shr/price Riaa#12 USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES & SOMETHING NEW 8-TRACK TAPE CARTRIDGE SET USD $21.00 [2 bids]
"Meet The Beatles" Capitol T-2047 Mono LP 1967 No GM credits, Scranton Pressing USD $19.95 [0 bids]
Lot 3 Franck Pourcel Records LP: Palmas De Oro, Meets The Beatles USD $19.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 3rd PRESS MONO T-2047 NO PRODUCER SCRANTON USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles ~ Meet The Beatles! ~ 1964 Capitol T 2047 ~ 3rd Press, No Producer ~ EX USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $200.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 2nd PRESS MONO T-2047 1 BMI NO PRODUCER SCRANTON USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 3rd PRESS MONO T-2047 NO PRODUCER SCRANTON USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! / Japan LP / 1976 / EAS 80562 / Gatefold USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STEREO Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP Clean APPLE LABEL Issue British Invasion USD $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel And His Orchestra ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP TWO 371 USD $12.32 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "Meet The Beatles" Capitol LP Rainbow STEREO VG+ WOODY LENNON 1964 USD $49.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles, The Beatles,Good, ######Vinyl with cover art - G/G-Aged collec USD $21.74 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-CAPITOL #ST-2047-John Lennon-Paul McCartney-Britpop USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-Promo Album Cover-Great Condition-CAPITOL #ST 2047 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 DECCA ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON WOODY USD $95.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 Japan USD $153.91 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"