MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

VINTAGE MEET THE BEATLES! THE FIRST ALBUM CAPITOL RECORDS 12" 33RPM ST2047 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1h 31m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles (U.S. Debut) - Mono - 1964 USD $10.98 Buy It Now 1h 45m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles (U.S. Debut) - Mono - 1964 - 5 USD $10.98 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Meet the Beatles Rare Signed Ed Sullivan Repro Cover LP Album Lennon McC1964 USD $46.26 [0 bids]
LP Vinyl: Meet The Beatles! T2047 Mono USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets the Beatles by Various Artists (CD, Feb-2005, USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
NEW SEALED - John Bayless - Bach Meets The Beatles - CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES Lp RECORD CAPITOL RECORDS ORIGINAL RARE BROWN TEXT! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 24m
LARGE THE BEATLES RECORD COLLECTION & BOOK MEET THE BEATLES HELP RUBBER SOUL USD $49.95 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Meet the Beatles" USD $250.00 Buy It Now 13h 31m
meet the beatles vinyl lp Original Mono! USD $17.99 [0 bids]
USD $23.39 Buy It Now
Beatles / Meet The Beatles, Japan-Flag Obi LP, MONO, Low Sale!!! USD $22.49 [3 bids]
The Beatles: Meet The Beatles! The First Album by England's Phenomenal POP Combo USD $18.00 Buy It Now 15h 23m
BEATLES on LP album " MEET THE BEATLES " rock n roll USD $5.50 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 1964 CAPITOL MONO T-2047 LP 3-BMI VERY NICE NR USD $25.00 [0 bids]
Frank Pourcel 'Meets the Beatles' ?- 1970 UK 1st Pressing - 12" LP USD $11.22 Buy It Now 19h 2m
The Beatles "Meet the Beatles" 1964 US Mono Vinyl Pressing / T2047 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles USD $12.97 Buy It Now 20h 21m
Capitol T-2047 The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! 1964 12" 33 RPM USD $52.46 Buy It Now 20h 26m
THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles" Odeon EAS-70131 RED VINYL ~ MONO pSyCh M- USD $69.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES: Meet The Beatles second variation USD $49.99 Buy It Now 21h 20m
John Bayless: Bach Meets the Beatles [Still-Sealed Copy] USD $14.97 Buy It Now 22h 18m
Meet The Beatles 1964 3rd Press - T 2047 - 3 BMI -Tested=VG+ / Cover=VG+ (T1-D) USD $35.00 Buy It Now 22h 23m
Japan Red Vinyl > Meet The Beatles USD $36.00 Buy It Now 23h 35m
JPN 1st Edition Long Playing Mono Red LP> Meet The Beatles USD $36.00 Buy It Now 23h 35m
Japan 1969 Apple LP> Meet The Beatles USD $25.00 Buy It Now 23h 35m
vintage meet The Beatles! LP Record The First album By England's Pop Combo USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23h 54m
Meet The Beatles Mono Lp Record USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP T-2047 CAPITOL MONO 1964 ORIGINAL USA USD $25.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" Capitol Mono/ Stereo American version USD $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - MEET THE BEATLES - Mono - Original Capitol Rainbow LP T 2047 USD $12.97 [0 bids]
USD $16.97 Buy It Now
BACH MEETS THE BEATLES CD 1987 USD $5.59 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN FIRST ORIGINAL LP ODEON RED WAX OP 7041 LONG PLAYING LOGO USD $89.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE COLLECTIONS Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles Vinyl Record. FIRST ALBUM!!! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EIGHT TRACK TAPE LEAR JET STEREO 8 MEET THE BEATLES USD $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Children's Music(6) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $3.53 Buy It Now 1 day
(6) VTG BEATLES LP RECORD LOT, 1967-70 MEET THE, VI, RUBBER SOUL, HARD DAY'S USD $40.00 [13 bids]
Beatles "Meet The Beatles!" Original Vinyl LP Album ST 2047 1964 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles LP NM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet The Pop Combo Original mono Record lp VG+ USD $17.85 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES "Meet The Beatles" LP First Pressing Capitol T 2047 No ASCAP BMI Mono USD $45.00 [5 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES! Mono Vinyl Recording (Jan, 1964) USD $30.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-SUBSIDIARY LABEL-VINYL 9.0 COVER 9.0 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Album Meet The Beatles Capitol T 2047 EX USD $23.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES: Meet the Beatles 7" SXA 2047 EP Jukebox PS Rarest! '64 ORIG USD $11.50 [3 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-70100 Japan OBI PROMO VINYL LP USD $14.50 [7 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES APPLE AR -8026 Japan Red Vinyl VINYL LP USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES APPLE EAS-707100 Japan VINYL LP USD $0.99 [2 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-80562 Japan OBI PROMO VINYL LP USD $3.75 [3 bids]
The Beatles Vinyl LP Records Meet Second IV Rubber Soul White Album Help AS IS USD $74.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles LP Vinyl Record Albums Meet Second Something New Rubber Mystery White USD $124.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles LP "MEET THE BEATLES" Apple STEREO (All Rights Reserved) - Beautiful USD $33.30 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles (1964) Vinyl, LP Capitol T 2047 Mono EX USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP Mono ORIGINAL EX Rainbow Label USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES CONOZCA MEET NM MEXICAN LP MEXICO TITLES IN SPANISH USD $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Meet the Beatles vinyl Stereo-JAPAN Apple Records With lyrics USD $153.27 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES ON CAPITOL ROCK LP-VG++, MONO, ORIGINAL, T 2047, LENNON USD $60.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Lot of 2 + bonus LP, MEET THE BEATLES AWARD STAMPED and SECOND ALBUM USD $110.00 Buy It Now 2 days
3 BEATLES RECORDS!!! EARLY BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES SOMETHING NEW EX/EX APPLE USD $89.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ELVIS MEETS THE BEATLES CD SEALED USD $22.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO CAPITOL (RARE 1964 DECCA CONTRACT PRESS W SHRINK) USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JPN Red Vinyl>Meet The Beatles! USD $43.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP - TWO 371 - VG USD $11.91 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel And His Orchestra ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP TWO 371 USD $13.31 Buy It Now 2 days
meet the beatles vinyl capital 1964 USD $75.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles - 1964 3rd Press - 3 BMI - Vinyl Tested=VG+ / Cover=VG (T1) USD $24.47 Buy It Now 2 days
6 THE BEATLES 8 TRACK TAPES LOT HELP REVOLVER HEY JUDE RUBBER SOUL '65 MEET THE USD $11.50 [8 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles LP 1964 MONO pressing I Wanna Be Your Man 1 BMI USD $5.00 [1 bids]
FRANCK POURCEL meets the BEATLES Studio 2 stereo-free uk post USD $16.55 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES BEAUTIFUL MINTY " LES BEATLES " FR EP MEO112 MEET THE BEATLES + SLV DEZO USD $9.95 [1 bids]
BEATLES, MEET THE - LP T 2047 MONO 2ND PRESSING USD $60.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES! - Original HI-FI Mono 1964 Capitol T 2047 vinyl LP Record USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES ~ MEET THE BEATLES ~ 1969 CAPITOL ST 8-2047 GREEN LABEL RECORD CLUB USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES STAR SPECIAL No.12 ORIGINAL MAGAZINE PUBLISHED 1963 USD $14.01 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES! Capitol T-2047 Mono LP exc USD $9.98 [0 bids]
USD $20.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles (8-Track Tape, 8XT 2047) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Lot Of Nine BEATLE LPs Meet The Beatles The Beatles I & IV, Rubber Soul + More USD $36.00 [5 bids]
Beatles - Meet The Beatles album 1st Apple label excellent condition  USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Stereo Cd. USD $10.00 [0 bids]
USD $13.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles abby road meet sgt peppers lonly hearts club Vinyl records lot LP USD $79.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles Capital Records T 2047 Brown letters blue sleeve 1964 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles! CASSETTE TAPE plus anthology 1 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet the Beatles 1964 Mono LP USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES ALBUM LP NM NEAR MINT US CAPITOL MONO VINYL ORIGINAL USD $9.98 [1 bids]
The Beatles Meet the Beatles lp Capitol T-2047 Mono 3rd Label Variation VG++ USD $27.46 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles- Meet The Beatles!- LP 1964 Capitol T 2047 Mono USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles (Cassette, Aug-1988, Capitol) USD $5.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles Dark Blue Caution! 1964 LP INNER SLEEVE ONLY for Meet Second Album USD $10.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- "Meet The Beatles!" Capitol Records T 2047 Mono LP US 1964 USD $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Vintage LP Record Meet The Beatles First Album Monophonic High Fidelity USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles - Booklet - Meet The Beatles No. 12 - cost 2/6 from 1964 by Tony Barrow USD $1.39 [0 bids]
EDDIE ANGEL - Eddie Angel Meets Beatles - CD - Import - **Mint Condition** USD $38.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles LP "MEET THE BEATLES" Capitol Rainbow STEREO - Beautiful USD $92.82 Buy It Now 3 days
V.A. BEATLES MEETS QUEEN JAPAN CD OTCD-2840 2012 NEW USD $197.87 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES Meet The Threetles! MINI LP CD USD $12.90 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T-2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $16.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES..ORG 1964 MONO 3 BMI WEST COAST BRIT-POP EX! USD $125.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP VINYL CAPITOL ST2047. APPLE LABEL STEREO USD $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM USD $23.83 [0 bids]
The Beatles Meet The & Live from the Pound The Lost Tapes Parody DOG Cassette USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"