MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

"MEET THE BEATLES" GENUINE 1963 STAR SPECIAL Tony Barrow Near Mint CONDITION USD $25.19 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Beatles LP "MEET THE BEATLES" Apple STEREO - Beautiful USD $47.20 Buy It Now 4h 7m
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES,USA PRESS,1964, INNER, PLAYS GREAT,VG+ CONDITION USD $39.78 [0 bids]
"MEET THE BEATLES" LP Capitol ST-2047 stereo LIME GREEN rare ~ NM in shrink! USD $49.95 Buy It Now 5h 9m
MEET THE BEATLES ? 1964 MONO T-2047 ~ ALL MY LOVING ~ THIS BOY USD $46.00 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Meet The Beatles Japan Mono EAS-70100 Lp Apple USD $29.99 [1 bids]
NEW The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles (Audio CD) USD $21.87 Buy It Now 6h 3m
The Beatles Meet the Beatles vinyl LP - no producer credit Capitol rainbow MONO USD $4.34 [4 bids]
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES!" LP Capitol T2047(RIAA 6) colorband label VG USD $5.85 [0 bids]
Meet the beatles lp USD $75.00 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Meet the Beatles First Label - 2nd Pressing in Scranton - Rare 1964 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Vinyl LP) ST-2047 Maroon STEREO Gold Record USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Meet the Beatles 1966 Stereo press ST2047 please read discription Spin Cleaned USD $2.25 [3 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP NM ST-2047 1986 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 38m
Meet The Beatles Original Mono No Barcode Vintage Vinyl USD $49.99 [0 bids]
meet the beatles vinyl capital 1964 USD $100.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Meet the Beatles, Please Please Me & From Me to You, Hey Jude USD $200.00 Buy It Now 10h 24m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, 1968 Mono LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 27m
MEET THE BEATLES, CAPITOL MONO T 2047 VINYL LP USD $2.58 [0 bids]
The Beatles MEET THE THREETLES! mini LP Japan CD Sealed w/OBI Strip TOCP-201060 USD $17.95 Buy It Now 16h 12m
Capitol Meet The Beatles & Revolver Record LP Vinyl USD $69.95 Buy It Now 19h 52m
THE BEATLES "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol 1st Label NO BMI - NO ASCAP Scranton USD $159.99 Buy It Now 20h 34m
FRANCK POURCELL MEETS THE BEATLES CASSETTE TAPE 1970 PAPER LABEL EMI UK USD $19.88 Buy It Now 22h 5m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + DATE WITH SMITHEREEN 45 SINGLES USD $84.99 Buy It Now 22h 37m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + CD BONUS + DATE WITH 45 SINGLES USD $106.24 Buy It Now 22h 43m
Original Meet The Beatles Capitol LP-T 2047-No Martin Producer Credit-RIAA #3 USD $39.95 Buy It Now 23h 33m
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES CD NEW+ USD $16.61 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES STAR SPECIAL NO 12 1963 & SCREAM MAGAZINE NO 1 1964 USD $6.62 [1 bids]
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO Green Letters NM- USD $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - "MEET THE BEATLES"- with paper labels - MINT -Capitol 4XT 2047 USD $48.88 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES..ORG 1964 STEREO CAPITOL W/3 BMI BRIT-POP- SHRINK! EX+! USD $195.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles! LP, Stereo Version, ST-2047, WEST COAST #6 RARE USD $1,100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet the Beatles! LP NM ST-2047 1978 shrink USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO (3 BMI credits) VG++ USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO CAPITOL T 2047 LP=VF USD $110.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN BAYLESS (COMPOSER/PIANO) - BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED NEW CD USD $10.22 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES SPECIAL: THE EVENING NEWS 1963 MEET THE 4 BOYS FROM LIVERPOOL' SOU'R USD $43.77 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES LP VG++ RECORD VG++ USD $14.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles - Apple ST-2047 (1971 Pressing, NM) USD $39.75 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES CAPITOL T-2047 MONO FIRST PRESSING-1964 Vinyl LP USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles LP First Album First Pressing Capitol T2047 East Coast Pressing USD $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet. The. Beatles..lp Mono T-2047. Vg+ USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Meet The Beatles LP 1964 MONO pressing I Wanna Be Your Man USD $6.50 [2 bids]
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles LP ST 2047 EX to NM 4th Issue East Coast USD $100.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 USD $135.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STEREO Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP Original Rainbow Label Clean Olive Type Cover USD $24.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Records - Rubber Soul, Revolver, Meet The Beatles, Abbey Road USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet The MAGAZINE UK 40 Page Magazine Star Special USD $17.36 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN PIZZARELLI - John Pizzarelli Meets Beatles - CD - BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED USD $57.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET COVERS TRIBUTE TO BEATLES - V/A - CD - IMPORT - *BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED* USD $44.75 Buy It Now 1 day
VINTAGE MEET THE BEATLES - CAPITOL T-2047 33 12" MONO USD $1.99 [0 bids]
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! NEW CD Zhu Zhu Pets: Zhuzhu Pets Meet the Beatles USD $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LP "Meet The Beatles" ORIGINAL CAPITOL MONO w Sleeve VG+ USD $27.51 [11 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles!? LP Mint- ST-2047 Stereo Apple USA Vinyl Record USD $135.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles The First Album By England's Phenomenal Pop Combo T2047 Mono LP USD $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
*NEW* CD Album - The Beatles - Meet the Beatles (Mini LP Style Card Case) USD $17.23 Buy It Now 1 day
1963 Meet The Beatles Star Special No.12 (Lennon McCartney) Tony Barrow USD $11.92 [0 bids]
MEET The Beatles the Japan ltd edition BOX SET UK APPLE NEW AND SEALED USD $78.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Franck Pourcel ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP - TWO 371 - VG USD $11.26 Buy It Now 1 day
beatles meet the beatles USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Franck Pourcel And His Orchestra ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP TWO 371 USD $12.59 Buy It Now 1 day
CD The BEATLES Introducing...1963/Meet...1964 Two albums on one disc Russia USD $28.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BAGELS 45 7" Yeah Yeah YEAH / I Wanna Hold Your Hair BEATLES NFS PROMO USD $27.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP 1976 Capitol Orange Label ST 2047 Vinyl VG+ USD $21.11 [0 bids]
USD $31.11 Buy It Now
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles LP - Capitol Records T 2047 Mono USD $3.99 [1 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES 1976 CAPITOL ST 2047 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL ST 2047 Original Stereo LP NM/VG USD $27.95 Buy It Now 2 days
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $19.88 [0 bids]
RARE & EXCELLENT CONDITION THE BEATLES 1964 *MEET THE BEATLES** CAPITOL RAINBOW USD $32.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP US Apple Press Gold Record Award Vinyl Stereo Lennon USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet THE BEATLES Lime Green CAPITOL Target LP STEREO ST 2047 EX-/VG+ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles by The Beatles (12" Stereo, Capitol Record Club ST 8-2047) USD $53.59 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles! LP CAPITOL T 2047 orig dg mono USD $4.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES - ST 2047(2) -Auth 2nd Ed.- East Coast Press.-1st BMI /ASCAP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles - 1st Press - Mono - 1964 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Meet the beatles LP T 2047 mono record 2nd 3rd pressing No, 3 on cover USD $50.00 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles! vinyl record LP Capitol T2047 john Lennon Paul ringo george USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot 2 LP Vinyl: Meet The Beatles & Hear The Beatles Tell All USD $16.00 [6 bids]
Meets the Beatles by John Pizzarelli (CD, Feb-1999, RCA) USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... vinyl LP record JPN USD $300.43 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW B-Sides: The Beatles / Meet The Smithreens [Vinyl] USD $49.83 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES.MEET THE BEATLES.STEREO ORIG. LP.ST 2047.Unusual Variation. USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES/MEET THE BEATLES APPLE 60s ISSUE JPN AR8026 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
vintage MEET THE BEATLES the first album ~LP 33rpm RECORD album USD $42.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel - Meets The Beatles RARE 1970 Israel Israeli DIFFERENT LP STEREO USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
4 The Beatles 12" LP Vinyl Record Lot! Meet The Beatles, A Hard Days Night +++ USD $164.94 Buy It Now 2 days
"Meet The Beatles" Star Special (Original 1963 Number 12) Written by Tony Barrow USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles (Japanese Version) - 3r... vinyl LP record JPN USD $91.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Beatles Forever Obi vinyl LP album record Japanese USD $91.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited by John Bayless (Composer/Piano) (CD,... USD $7.25 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles "Meet The" LP NM Mono EAS-70100 Japan John Lennon Paul McCartney USD $59.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES STAR SPECIAL NUMBER TWELVE 1963 PAPERBACK ORIGINAL COLLECTABLE USD $39.78 Buy It Now 3 days
(2)THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES Something New CLUB EDITION ST-8-2047 8-2108 USD $99.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Meet the Beatles! vinyl LP original inner Capitol T2047 USD $99.95 Buy It Now 3 days
CLEAN BEATLES STEREO LP~MEET THE BEATLES~APPLE 2047~~PROMO ? COVER~~HEAR USD $22.49 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES-MEET THE-CAPITOL T 2047 MONO NO BARCODES VG+/VG+ LP USD $66.48 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP T-2047 CAPITOL MONO 1964 ORIGINAL USA USD $8.00 [1 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"