MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$5.98 (used)
Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)
Imports (2014-06-25)

MEET THE BEATLES - 1st Edition Copy - Capitol T-2047 mono version USD $22.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES "Red WAX" Meet The Beatles OR8026 LP Gk1454 USD $18.00 [5 bids]
RARE Beatles Meet the Beatles MONO T 2047 No Publishing Info or Producer Credit USD $89.99 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Meet The Beatles LP 1964 Capitol T-2047 Recorded In England USD $19.99 [0 bids]
NEW The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles (Audio CD) USD $17.37 Buy It Now 3h 54m
1964 Meet The BEATLES PURPLE LETTERS Error Press? Capitol ST 2047 Psych Garage USD $209.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE RUTLES Beatles Satire Gatefold Lp MONTY PYTHON with Booklet WARNER 1978 USD $29.00 [0 bids]
1963 Meet The Beatles Star Special No.12 (Lennon McCartney) Tony Barrow USD $12.76 [0 bids]
1964 Meet Beat Groups Star Special No.13 (Shadows Beatles Stones Spotnicks) USD $12.76 [0 bids]
BEATLES ~ MEET THE BEATLES 1964 Capitol T 2047 MONO #3 No Producer LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 21m
3 BEATLES ALBUMS Original Vinyl LP~Capitol (65, Rubber Soul & Meet the Beatles) USD $9.89 [9 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! Mono Record T-2047/original shrink wrap/ RARE USD $198.00 Buy It Now 7h 31m
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles Michael Kollwitz & Chapman Stick Audio CD USD $24.39 Buy It Now 8h 28m
Meet The Beatles 0602537643608 by Beatles, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $22.46 Buy It Now 10h 30m
The Beatles MEET THE THREETLES! mini LP Japan CD Sealed w/OBI Strip TOCP-201060 USD $17.95 Buy It Now 14h 4m
The Beatles Album Cover Drinks Coaster. 22 Album Options. USD $6.39 Buy It Now 15h 4m
RED VINYL / MEET THE BEATLES / OR 8026 EX+ CLEAN COPY ODEON USD $299.99 Buy It Now 15h 6m
The Beatles "Introducing...the Beatles / Meet the Beatles" CD! NEW! IMPORT!! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 18h 26m
THE BEATLES / MEET THE BEATLES / RARE VERY EARLY PRESS MONO LP / CAPITOL T 2047 USD $28.00 [0 bids]
FRANCK POURCELL MEETS THE BEATLES CASSETTE TAPE 1970 PAPER LABEL EMI UK USD $9.57 Buy It Now 19h 57m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + DATE WITH SMITHEREEN 45 SINGLES USD $84.99 Buy It Now 20h 29m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + CD BONUS + DATE WITH 45 SINGLES USD $106.24 Buy It Now 20h 34m
Meet The Beatles! Vinyl LP 1964 Capitol T-2047 Rock 33 RPM 12" USA BEATLES USD $19.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BAGELS 45 7" Yeah Yeah YEAH / I Wanna Hold Your Hair BEATLES NFS PROMO USD $27.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
Meet the Beatles the first album by England's phenomenon pop comb vinyl USD $31.94 Buy It Now 21h 42m
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES CD NEW+ USD $16.06 Buy It Now 21h 58m
LP MEET THE BEATLES CAPITOL T-2047 NO GEORGE MARTIN or Publisher CREDITS VG++ USD $29.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES..ORG 1964 STEREO CAPITOL W/3 BMI BRIT-POP- SHRINK! EX+! USD $195.00 Buy It Now 23h 50m
NM / EX Original 1964 1st press Meet The Beatles album T 2047 MONO lp Plays EX USD $89.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles-Meet The Beatles 50th Japan box set, US seller USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The RUTLES Beatles Meet Japan Mini LP CD Slv Sealed Limited to 1000 1st Issue USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the beatles album USD $0.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO CAPITOL T 2047 LP=VF USD $110.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited New CD USD $10.70 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet the CAPITOL RAINBOW MONO T 2047 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES.. MEET THE BEATLES ALBUM-MONO-ORIGINAL RAINBOW CAPITOL-Save $$$ USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $24.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 USD $135.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet the Beatles! LP NM ST-2047 1978 shrink USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" MONO 2nd VARIATION 1st PRESSING NO CREDITS LP USD $249.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK & ROLL LP MEET THE BEATLES REPRESS BLUE & DARK GREEN 6 Inner Sleeve ST 2047 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinyl Meet The Beatles ST 2047 The First Album USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles-1964 Capitol "Meet The Beatles" Jukebox EP w/Sleeve-VG/VG+/NM-/RARE USD $304.99 [3 bids]
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Meet The Beatles Capitol LP-T 2047-No Producer Credit-RIAA #3-2nd ed. USD $29.95 [0 bids]
USD $59.95 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES MONO T2047 ORIGINAL LP RECORD ALBUM WITH INNER SLEEVE USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet The CAPITOL T 2047 Original Mono LP No George Martin w/inner sleeve USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
NEAR MINT Meet The Beatles 1964 debut lp album 1978 Capitol 2047 Stereo PLAYS EX USD $39.95 Buy It Now 1 day
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! NEW CD Zhu Zhu Pets: Zhuzhu Pets Meet the Beatles USD $7.55 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles!? LP Mint- ST-2047 Stereo Apple USA Vinyl Record USD $94.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles The First Album By England's Phenomenal Pop Combo T2047 Mono LP USD $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEAR MINT lp Meet The Beatles 1964 debut album 1971 Apple ST 2047 Stereo PLAY EX USD $49.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Meet The Beatles US Press LP ST-2047 Lennon McCartney Harrison Starr 2 USD $9.00 [0 bids]
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES - 17 Tracks USD $17.45 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES (LIMITED EDITION) CD NEW+ USD $21.44 Buy It Now 1 day
1964 MEET THE BEATLES LP Apple Repress ST1 2047 12 Tracks No Barcode VG+/VG USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach Meets The Beatles - John Bayless (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records-Full Dimensional Stereo-ST-2047 USD $19.00 [0 bids]
USD $24.70 Buy It Now
The Beatles Meet the Beatles MONO 12" vinyl LP Capitol T-2047 rock USD $36.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE - THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - LP (ORIGINAL) T-2047 VG / VG- USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles 5 CD Box Set Of Rare Imports From Japan Odeon Label USD $89.99 [0 bids]
Beatles - Meet The Beatles Japan LP AP-8026 Lennon McCartney Harrison Starr 1 USD $9.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - Meet the Beatles 1964 MONO John Lennon Paul McCartney CAPITOL Lp USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $19.15 [0 bids]
Motown Meets The Beatles - compilation CD incl. Four Tops, Supremes, Marvin Gaye USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles ?/ Meet The Beatles! / AP-80011 / Japan LP USD $17.50 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles ! EAS80562 LP GE6314 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Gh1327 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL ST 2047 Original Stereo LP NM/VG USD $27.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles vinyl record Capitol st-2047 USD $7.38 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles LP First Album Third Pressing Capitol T2047 West Coast Pressing USD $444.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP US Apple Press Gold Record Award Vinyl Stereo Lennon USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The MAGAZINE UK 40 Page Magazine Star Special USD $24.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles Vinyl LP Columbia Records KOREA 1970 TWO 371 USD $16.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles by The Beatles (12" Stereo, Capitol Record Club ST 8-2047) USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 2 Beatles UK Pressings Meet The Beatles MONO Beatles for Sale MONO VG USD $20.00 [0 bids]
"Meet the Beatles" (12"Vinyl) Capitol/EMI Records (1964) USD $17.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot 3 Franck Pourcel Records LP: Palmas De Oro, Meets The Beatles USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Rock Music Record ~MEET THE BEATLES 1st ALBUM~ Vintage Vinyl LP 1964 MONO T-2047 USD $94.95 [0 bids]
NEW B-Sides: The Beatles / Meet The Smithreens [Vinyl] USD $49.90 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES LP Meet The Beatles U.S.A pressing Vinyl APPLE ST 2047 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles / Meet The Beatles, Japan US-Flag Obi LP, Low Sale!!! USD $14.99 [1 bids]
Franck Pourcel - Meets The Beatles RARE 1970 Israel Israeli DIFFERENT LP STEREO USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T-2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES "For Sale"Japan-Import-Mono-Audiophile Japanese Vinyl Lp Meet/Abbey/Let USD $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1 BMI MONO #6 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1st RCA Press MONO #6 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
"Meet The Beatles" Rare Mono without BMI / ASCAP credits, complete, January 1964 USD $27.00 [2 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES ST-2047 ~RECORD VINYL LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
4 LP's - Meet The Beatles, Sgt Peppers, The Beatles Song Book & Double Fantasy USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $19.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Meet The" LP NM Mono EAS-70100 Japan John Lennon Paul McCartney USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles. MEET THE BEATLES, Capitol Records Stereo LP. USD $6.50 [3 bids]
1964 MEET THE BEATLES AUTHENTIC 1BMI VG+/VG+ PLAYS GREAT LENNON MACARTNEY USD $48.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES-MEET THE-CAPITOL T 2047 MONO NO BARCODES VG+/VG+ LP USD $69.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet The Beatles 33RPM 032816 TLJ USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles LP First T 1047 Meet The Beatles NM Mono No George Martin Credit Rainbow USD $149.99 Buy It Now 3 days
1964 meet the beatles the 1st album by England's phenomenal pop combo USD $175.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES MEET THE COVERS TRIBUTE CD IKE & TINA TURNER NILSSON SIOUXSIE 1997 Hip-O USD $23.95 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"