MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$14.99 (used)
Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
Imports 2014
MEET THE BEATLES 1964 Mono Capitol T-2047 NO GEORGE MARTIN CREDITS LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 38m 34s
B Sides: the Beatles/meet the Smithereens - Smithereens New & Sealed LP Free Shi USD $31.92 Buy It Now 56m 39s
1978 MEET THE RUTLES POWER POP ROCK LP ~ Beatles Cover Artwork / WITH BOOKLET USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
The Beatles: Meet The Beatles! Japan Box (mini LP) [Ltd] CD (Japan) USD $178.13 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Zhuzhu Pets Meet the Beatles - Zhuzhu Pets New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippi USD $15.28 Buy It Now 9h 15m
Framed 'Meet The Beatles' Magazine With Beatles Collection L P Fame. USD $21.72 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records ?- T-2047 1964 1st or 2nd press USD $35.00 Buy It Now 11h 37m
*NR MINT-* The BEATLES "Meet the Beatles" US LP 1st Pressing MONO Capitol T 2047 USD $20.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Covers - A Tribute To The Beatles - Mamas & The Papas, Nilsson, More USD $5.99 [0 bids]
FRANCK POURCEL meets the BEATLES Studio 2 stereo-free uk post USD $17.09 Buy It Now 14h 40m
BEATLES - HELP 2007 2 DISC DVD AND S/P SHAKERS SET- ORIG.T2047 MEET THE BEATLES USD $149.00 Buy It Now 15h 11m
Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles - 12" vinyl LP USD $2.17 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES 1ST DEBUT STEREO WEST COAST #6 RARE BMI 1 VERSION PRINT ERROR USD $129.99 Buy It Now 17h 10m
Meet the Beatles! RARE Original Vinyl Record 1964 USD $200.00 Buy It Now 17h 35m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles USD $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 6m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES EAS70100 LP Eb4035 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! ST-2047 EX+ Vinyl LP Record FREE SHIPPING USD $32.95 Buy It Now 19h 19m
Meet the Beatles Capital Records T 2047 Brown letters blue sleeve 1964 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 21h 3m
The Beatles Meet the Beatles 1964 Capitol T 2047 Mono(no George Martin credit) USD $11.00 [2 bids]
2 lot LPs 12" Meet The Beatles VJ-1092 & Yesterday And Today Mono T-2553 USD $9.49 [6 bids]
22h
MEET THE BEATLES LP Capitol Records 1964 ST 2047 USD $11.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles LP Record Album Capitol Rainbow T-2047 I Want To Hold Your Hand USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Meet The Beatles The First Album By England's Phenomenal Pop Combo Vinyl USD $150.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles MONO Capitol T-2047 w/ Insert Sleeve ORIGINAL John Lennon USD $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol STEREO 1964 Green Label USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES LP CAPITOL RAINBOW LABEL MONO RECORDING T-2047 USD $35.00 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM USD $24.60 [0 bids]
EDDIE ANGEL MEETS THE BEATLES - NEW CD USD $14.44 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet 1964 CAPITOL MONO LP NM #3 Brown Letters USD $399.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1963 MEET THE BEATLES MAGAZINE, PHOTOS FROM THEIR PERSONAL ALBUM RARE USD $14.48 [0 bids]
FRANCK POURCEL - "MEETS THE BEATLES" - 1972 NEAR MINT PLAYING UK 1ST PRESS USD $7.24 [0 bids]
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE Number TWELVE (1963) USD $7.24 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES LP 1st PRESS 1964 MONO T-2047 NICE USD $139.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles LP "Meet The Beatles" 1969 Record Club Lime Labels USD $140.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet The MONO VG T-1-2047-G-14-1 TEEN SET inner sleeve USD $8.00 [1 bids]
BACH meets the BEATLES Variations SEALED LP on Pro Arte Digital PAD-211 Record USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES USD $49.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles - No BMI/ASCAP on labels - 1st pressing Capitol MONO (RARE) VG USD $75.00 [0 bids]
USD $199.00 Buy It Now
EX Original 1964 MEET THE BEATLES lp album on Capitol T 2047 MONO PLAY TESTED EX USD $49.95 [0 bids]
USD $69.95 Buy It Now
BEATLES Meet The shrink wrap with sticker RECORD LP VG USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
"Meet The Beatles" original MONO Capitol LP (1964) VG USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Japan Apple No Obi 33rpm 12" Red Wax Record / Beatles / Meet The Beatles / NM USD $10.50 [2 bids]
THE BEATLES -1963- "Meet The Beatles" STAR SPECIAL Near Mint PRICED 2/6 ACE ! USD $28.94 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO CAPITOL T 2047 LP=VF USD $85.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! ST2047 LP Eb5267 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! AP80011 LP EB4168 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Motown meets the Beatles / Mod Fave Raves Volumes 1 & 2 triple box set [Box s... USD $37.86 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES, "Meet The Beatles" ALBUM T 2047 USD $10.15 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Ee6390 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES "Red WAX" MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Ee6478 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES! CAPITOL ST 2047 STEREO LP=NM USD $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES 12 LP LOT# 1 w ABBEY ROAD, RUBBER SOUL, MEET THE BEATLES, H USD $57.01 [9 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES 1964 2 ASCAP 04B (Bert-Co) VARIATION #4 #6 HOLLYWOOD SEMI-RARE USD $65.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT #4 BEATLES Lps Records Sgt Pepper MEET The Beatles USD $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles; Meet The Beatles on LP USD $5.50 [2 bids]
ZHU ZHU PETS MEET THE BEATLES - USED - LIKE NEW CD USD $11.20 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles First Album - Vinyl Record - "Meet the Beatles" Recorded in London USD $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES! - USED - LIKE NEW CD USD $170.33 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles LP lot! Meet The Beatles Mono Sgt Pepper Beatle Mania Liverpools USD $15.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles cassette Tape (Capitol 4XT 2047) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the beatles (T-2047) mono USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 3 Vintage Beatles Records LPs Meet the Beatles Beatles VI and Beatles '65 USD $300.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Star Special Original USD $23.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles (CD) . NEW . George Martin, John Lennon, Paul McCartney USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, VG+ 1964 Mono, 12", 33 rpm LP USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES EXCELLENT HOLLYWOOD PRESS 1964 GENUINE #6 1 BMI WONDERFU USD $95.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 WONDERFUL COPY 3 BMI 50 YEARS OLD USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES: MEET THE BEATLES VINYL RECORD LP APPLE ST2047 USD $11.99 [0 bids]
BEATALLICA MASTERFUL MYSTERY TOUR 2009 PROMO CD THE BEATLES MEETS METALLICA RARE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Vinyl Album January 1964 Capitol Records T2047 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES Meet 1964 CAPITOL MONO LP Ex/VG+ #6 Brown/Green Letters 1st Label USD $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL RECORDS 1964 MONO VG++ SCRANTON #3 Original USD $299.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Mangoes - great new US power pop meets prog meets The Beatles CD USD $7.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles, The First Album by England's Phenomenal Pop LP Vinyl Album USD $30.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! Mono LP Capitol T 2047 VG Rock Beat Pop 12"/33 USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Beatles "Meet The Beatles" (Apple) (S) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES Book Star Special Number Twelve - 1963 USD $5.78 [0 bids]
Meet The Smithereens - Tribute To The Beatles The Smithereens Audio CD USD $19.91 Buy It Now 2 days
MOTOWN MILESTONES: MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES - USED - LIKE NEW CD USD $10.80 Buy It Now 2 days
MOTOWN MILESTONES: MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES NEW CD USD $13.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles! The Beatles 1964 Vinyl Record Capitol T-2047 12" USD $31.99 Buy It Now 2 days
2 BEATLES ALBUMS - REVOLVER & MEET THE BEATLES - 33rpm Capital Rec. ENGLAND USD $18.50 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol Records T2047 original 1964 vinyl LP VG+ USD $199.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANCK POURCELS MEETS THE BEATLES OP80055 LP Ec6133 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles (the U.S. Album) USD $8.00 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special ! FAB MAGAZINE USD $24.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles The Beatles First LP Capitol ST-2047 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Mono Capitol T2047 #3-INNER-P15/P25 no/George Martin Keeper EX USD $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET The BEATLES Box Set / Japan Release 5 CD collection Near Mint UICY-76429/33 USD $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES mono T2047 1 BMI / L.A. #6 press looks VG+ plays VG++ USD $56.78 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles LP USD $27.99 [0 bids]
(LOT OF 2) MEET THE BEATLES | THE BEATLES WITH TONY SHERIDAN AND GUESTS VINYL USD $23.52 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Japan 2nd Press AR-8026 MONO NM LP MEET THE BEATLES USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES, Meet The Beatles (mono) LP USD $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GENUINE ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special MAGAZINE USD $14.46 [0 bids]
Records Meet the Beatles ST-2047 First Edition Used USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $25.00 Buy It Now
'Meet The Beatles' 1964 LP Vinyl GREEN Print Mono T 2047 NM USD $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The Beatles ! EAS80562 OBI LP EE7258 USD $7.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.

Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"