MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$49.49 (used)
Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
Imports 2014
BEATLES Meet The Beatles 1964 Capitol LP ST-2047 VG+/EXC- w/sleeve USD $27.50 Buy It Now 6h 41m
The Beatles: Meet Cassette NM Canada Capitol 4XT-2047 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Various Artists - Motown Meets The Beatles - Various Artists CD 7QVG USD $6.30 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Vintage Apple Records The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" In Cassette Format USD $20.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Rainbow Capitol ST 2047 Stereo Vinyl Record Album LP USD $62.99 Buy It Now 8h 38m
BEATLES 1ST USA ALBUM MEET THE BEATLES LP CAPITOL T2047 1964 EARLY ISSUE MONO USD $5.78 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol Records T2047 original 1964 vinyl LP Capital records USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Meet The Beatles LP Vinyl US Stereo Capitol Apple ST 2047 (STILL IN SHRINK WRAP USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records Mono T 2047 LP vinyl 1964 USD $11.00 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES: MEET THE BEATLES! (1964) 1st pressing VINYL 12" LP T-2047 HI-FI USD $300.00 Buy It Now 11h 14m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! Condition (LP/Sleeve): EX/EX USD $39.96 Buy It Now 12h 3m
BEATLES Meet The Beatles on Apple. ST 2047 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
FRIED GLASS ONIONS: MEMPHIS MEETS THE BEATLES NEW CD USD $16.59 Buy It Now 12h 29m
" Meet The Beatles " Vinyl LP Japan Pressing EAS-80562 w/OBI STEREO New Unplayed USD $149.99 [0 bids]
USD $225.00 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles Mono LP Very Good + Condition T-2047 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 13h 41m
MEET THE BEATLES! NEW CD USD $131.20 Buy It Now 13h 49m
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL Tony Barrow Near Mint CONDITION USD $27.51 Buy It Now 13h 50m
"MEET THE BEATLES" - Capitol 4XT 2047 Cassette USD $39.99 Buy It Now 14h 22m
THE BEATLES - Meet the Beatles! - CD Vinyl replica - Excellent! USD $12.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES FAT WAX PRESS 1 BMI JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $39.95 Buy It Now 15h 4m
BEATLES "Red WAX" Meet The Beatles OR8026 LP Dp4082 USD $17.00 [7 bids]
Meet The Beatles Record ST 2047 Capitol Records USD $50.00 [0 bids]
LP, Meet the Beatles! Capitol ST 2047, 1st PRESS STEREO, NO BMI/ASCAP! ORIG SL! USD $600.00 Buy It Now 17h 39m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles Original Vinyl LP MONO USD $8.00 Buy It Now 18h 4m
THE BEATLES ( MEET THE BEATLES ) ORIG early press MONO rainbow label LP # T 2047 USD $39.95 Buy It Now 18h 29m
Meet the Beatles LP 1st debut MONO t2047 capitol rainbow band olive font G8/F7!! USD $29.00 Buy It Now 19h 21m
Meet the Beatles! MONO ORIG w/ RARE LABEL ERROR All ASCAP 2 BMI VERY RARE USD $200.00 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet the Beatles T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY USD $21.25 Buy It Now 21h
The Beatles - " MEET THE BEATLES " - Capitol T-2047 - Green Title 1964 ! USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles MONO (Vinyl, Capitol Records) USD $109.00 Buy It Now 22h 24m
The Beatles! Meet the Beatles mono T-2047 USD $99.99 [0 bids]
Beatles MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T 2047 No pub. credits on back GOOD + USD $99.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles by Chapman Stick/Michael K & The Chapman... USD $11.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles! Record Cover NO Record Included USD $10.00 [0 bids]
NIB Ed Sullivan Shows Featuring The Beatles DVD Meet The Beatles Second Album USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Motown Meets The Beatles 17-Track VA CD Classic Soul Beatles Covers 1964-76 USD $2.49 [0 bids]
1984 INTERSOUND INC PROARTE BACH MEETS THE BEATLES JOHN BAYLESS CD - USED USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 1969 GREEN CAPITOL LP CLEAN LP USD $85.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1964 Meet the Beatles the 1st album by England's phenomenal pop combo Sealed !!! USD $500.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles LP Vinyl Record Lot: meet the, Second Album VI Yesterday and Today + USD $99.98 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES--MEET THE BEATLES USD $9.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES - HELP 2007 2 DISC DVD AND S/P SHAKERS SET- ORIG.T2047 MEET THE BEATLES USD $149.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet Again 4 hour 6 lp box set w interviews PROMO ONLY USD $399.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The LP ULTRA RARE In Sears Baggy Shrink MONO Early Press USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Motown Meets The Beatles - CD Compact Disc USD $6.49 Buy It Now 1 day
BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED NEW CD USD $10.51 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES - JAPAN IMPORT - TOSHIBA APPLE EAS70100 - UNOPENED GOLD SEALED USD $298.87 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES! [SLIPCASE] - USED - LIKE NEW CD USD $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records ?- T-2047 1964 1st or 2nd press USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles - 1964 Vinyl LP With Only 1 BMI Credit Mono T-2047 USD $46.71 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES-- MEET THE BEATLES CODE ST-2047- ORANGE CAPITOL LABEL -LP USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet The Beatles Beatles Yesterday And Today Abby Road Music Book Lot USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Capitol T2407 Mono LP THE BEATLES - Meet the Beatles USD $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles...Meet the Beatles...original vinyl USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Fried Glass Onions-Memphis Meets The Beatles [CD New] USD $16.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles LP Stereo 1960s ST-2047 Rainbow Label NICE VINYL!!!!!! USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANK POURCEL meets The Beatles LP JAPAN OP-80055 W/ OBI USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES (IMPORT) NEW CD USD $215.58 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles Capitol STEREO A5/A5 #6 3 BMI 3rd version? NM- USD $64.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Meet The Beatleal" LP Capitol 1964 Mono USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the BEATLES LP Capitol OLIVE GREEN MONO #5 Rainbow Blue Sleeve T 2047 USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - 1964 3RD EAST COAST PRESSING - CAPITOL T 2047 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - 1964 2ND WEST COAST PRESSING - CAPITOL ST 2047 USD $74.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL-1963- "Meet The Beatles" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY Tony Barrow ! USD $26.06 Buy It Now 2 days
MICHAEL KOLLWITZ & CHAPMAN STICK - THE CHAPMAN STICK MEETS THE BEATLES NEW CD USD $19.77 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES Apple plays VG++ to NM USD $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles lp (Meet the Beatles) Orig 1964 us Rainbow T 2047 RIAA 3 *1 BMI* USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $97.60 Buy It Now 2 days
FRIED GLASS ONIONS: MEMPHIS MEETS BEATLES / VAR NEW CD USD $20.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES ? 1964 EX STUNNING MONO TOPCOPY T-2047 I SAW HER STANDING THERE USD $96.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES 3 BMI #3 FEB 1964 GENUINE WAX LENNON 52 YEARS OLD USD $44.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES 2nd ed. w no producer credit & no ASCAP after I WANT TO HOLD... USD $13.12 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles ~ Meet the Beatles vinyl LP Capitol Early Pressing VGC/VGC+ USD $12.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES meet the beatles LP mono ORIG w/ capitol inner sleeve VG USD $9.00 [0 bids]
STEREO Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP Original Rainbow Label Clean BROWN Type Cover USD $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited by John Bayless (Composer/Piano) (CD,... USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
VG+ Meet The Beatles MONO Capitol Color Band T-2047 LP w/ Original Sleeve USD $40.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles! Vinyl NM 1964 Mono Pressing + Bonus CD and DVD USD $90.00 Buy It Now 2 days
meet THE BAGELS Yeah Yeah I Wanna Hold Your Hair PROMO Beatles Novelty 45 E3108 USD $30.00 [0 bids]
The Rutles Meet + BOOK '78 gate ww1#2 NM LP monty python beatles etc rare orig! USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-CAPITOL SW-T-2047-EARLY PRESSING-PLATES F7,G8-RARE! USD $9.89 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles ?- Meet The Beatles 1964 Mono LP Cap T 2047 org issue version 3 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES THE FIRST ALBUM CAPITOL T-2047 VG+ MONO 1964 USD $49.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES (LP) USD $10.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES "Help" MFSL1-105 NEW/SEALED Japanese/ Audiophile Import /Abbey-Meet lp USD $150.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES first album Record Club pressing Capitol ST 2047 vintage vinyl USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Lot 23 BEATLES Records Meet The Sgt Pepper Let It Be Abbey Road White Lennon USD $39.00 [5 bids]
BEATALLICA | "Masterful Mystery Tour" CD | Beatles meets Metallica! | 2009 USD $7.23 [0 bids]
ULTRASONIC CLEAN - MEET THE BEATLES - BMI 3 OLIVE EX+ Vinyl LP - NICE USD $75.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles on Capitol ST-2047 UK Import STEREO USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet The Beatles! vinyl record T-2047 USD $130.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet the Beatles LP Record Album - Rare Paste Over Cover - 1964 Capitol T2047. USD $19.95 [0 bids]
Beatles LP Meet The MONO USD $100.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 1 BMI #3 ORIGINAL 50 YEARS OLD FAT WAX USD $65.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES Capitol Records Meet the Beatles Record Album Great Condition! USD $86.86 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles Meet the Beatles! LP T-2047 1964 Mono USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet The Beatles! ST-2047 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
LP Beatles Meet The Beatles Capitol T-2047 Rainbow label USD $12.50 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES -MEET THE BEATLES - MONO CAPITOL WEST COAST 3RD LABEL - VG+ USD $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES . USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.

Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"