MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$5.98 (used)
Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)
Imports (2014-06-25)

Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) USD $38.82 Buy It Now
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM USD $21.20 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Mono Lp First Pressing 1964 No Bmi No ASCAP USD $19.99 [1 bids]
"MEET THE BEATLES"! @ THEIR 1ST LP IN [email protected] MINT@ USD $17.99 [0 bids]
Bach Meets the Beatles USD $143.63 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Meet The Beatles, Capitol T2047, Brown Print Mono, M- USD $50.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES CD - MEET THE BEATLES [THE U.S. ALBUM](2014) - NEW UNOPENED USD $16.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1 BMI MONO #6 USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1st RCA Press MONO #6 USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES FANTASY ALBUM COVER "#2 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 43m
1963 Meet The Beatles Star Special No.12 (Lennon McCartney) Tony Barrow USD $12.46 [0 bids]
1964 Meet Beat Groups Star Special No.13 (Shadows Beatles Stones Spotnicks) USD $12.46 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES FANTASY ALBUM COVER "#3 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 45m
THE BEATLES - Meet The Beatles! - 1964 - Capitol Label - Mono USD $22.50 [8 bids]
The Beatles 'Meet the Beatles: The Japan Box' (New 5CD Box Set) USD $94.80 Buy It Now 6h 48m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Fu7064 USD $2.99 [1 bids]
Meet the Beatles - Tony Barrow USD $12.48 Buy It Now 7h 54m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles - British Invasion Vinyl LP - Original Mono USD $4.24 [2 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Original Vinyl LP) T-2407 MONO! USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8h 2m
THE BEATLES GENUINE 1963 "MEET THE BEATLES " OFFICIAL MAGAZINE BY TONY BARROW USD $16.21 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Vinyl LP) ST-2047 Maroon STEREO Gold Record USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 42m
The Beatles Meet The Beatles LP 1964 stereo pressing 3 BMI USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $12.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES FANTASY ALBUM COVER #1 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
The Beatles ?- Meet The Beatles! - Capitol - STEREO ?- ST 2047 NM- USD $19.99 [0 bids]
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles by Chapman Stick/Michael K & The Chapman... USD $10.89 Buy It Now 10h 59m
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES RECORD LP 1ST PRESS 1964 T 2047 MONO PLAYS GREAT USD $14.50 [4 bids]
BEATLES Meet The MAGAZINE UK 40 Page Magazine Star Special USD $24.19 Buy It Now 12h 57m
Bach Meets the Beatles by John Bayless (Composer/Piano) (CD, Feb-1994, Compendi. USD $8.00 Buy It Now 14h 22m
BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES CLASSIC ROCK 12 1NCH 33 RPM LP USD $59.99 Buy It Now 16h
Beatles Meet the OR-8026 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... vinyl LP record JPN USD $279.38 Buy It Now 23h 30m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $85.00 Buy It Now 23h 53m
MEET THE BEATLES Japan Box, Box Set Limited Edition USD $170.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES 12" LP 1970 USD $1.24 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO Rare 1 BMI VG+ USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 3 VTG BEATLES LP RECORD ALBUMS SGT PEPPERS, MEET THE, REVOLVER NR USD $9.50 [7 bids]
LOT OF 3 VTG BEATLES LP RECORD ALBUMS MEET THE , HELP, ABBEY ROAD, NO RESERVE USD $13.50 [8 bids]
LOT OF 3 VTG BEATLES LP RECORD ALBUMS DOUBLE FANTASY, 1967-1970, MEET THE NR USD $14.00 [15 bids]
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles 1963 Star Special Number Twelve USD $1.24 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES THE FIRST ALBUM BY ENGLANDS PHENOMENAL POP COMBO USD $10.00 [0 bids]
LOT OF 3 VTG BEATLES LP RECORD ALBUMS 1962-1966, 1967-1970, MEET THE NR USD $10.53 [14 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Ft7410 USD $2.99 [1 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES (3 BMI & 9 ASCAP Credits) 1st MONO USA CAPITOL T-2047 NM- Vinyl USD $104.06 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES (1970) V.RARE MUSIC CASSETTE 14 Tracks USD $21.83 Buy It Now 1 day
VINTAGE MEET THE RUTLES SPOOF BEATLES ALBUM BY ERIC IDOL CLLECTABLE USD $6.23 [0 bids]
Elvis ITALY NEW SOUNDBOARD CD-Album: 'ELVIS MEETS THE BEATLES' (1995) Very RARE USD $37.43 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES STEREO `ORIGINAL 1964 1 BMI VG+ LENNON WOODY USD $59.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Stereo USD $120.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles T 2047 Capitol Records LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO RARE VAR 1 NO BMI/ASCAP W SHRINK / COMING STICKER USD $925.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO CAPITOL T2047 (1964 RCA CONTRACT PRESS W SHRINK) USD $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Capitol Mono LP Third Pressing No George Martin 1 BMI T 2047 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LP RED WAX MEET THE BEATLES! Japanese Pressing ODEON OR-7041 TOSHIBA USD $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GENUINE ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special MAGAZINE USD $12.46 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - Meet The Beatles! (Rock Lp Album) Stereo Capitol ST 2047 NM USD $11.49 [0 bids]
Beatles LP "MEET THE BEATLES" 1st Press Capitol Rainbow MONO (No G. Martin) USD $99.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet The Beatles JAPAN 1970's PRESS LP G/F AP-80011 w/ OBI INSERT NM/NM- USD $37.50 [0 bids]
The Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records 1964, (Mono) T-2047, Meet the Beatles +MORE USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES! Audio CD USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS Beatles Meets Queen CD USD $11.49 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN PIZZARELLI - John Pizzarelli Meets The Beatles - CD ** Like New - Mint ** USD $20.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN PIZZARELLI - John Pizzarelli Meets The Beatles - CD ** Brand New ** USD $70.49 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! / Japan LP / 1976 / EAS 80562 / Gatefold USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles - 2014 Hardback Italian Reprint - ***RARE*** edition USD $2.48 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO w 1 BMI VG++/NM- USD $300.00 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN BAYLESS - Bach Meets the Beatles - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $9.75 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN BAYLESS - Bach Meets the Beatles - CD ** Brand New ** USD $48.49 Buy It Now 2 days
The Punkles 3 Cd Lot. Ramones meet Beatles. Punk Rock. German Rock. USD $12.00 [0 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS - Meet Covers: Tribute to Beatles - CD ** Brand New ** USD $54.75 Buy It Now 2 days
VARIOUS ARTISTS - Meet Covers: Tribute to Beatles - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $14.75 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles / Meet The Beatles Orig. 64 Capitol MONO!!! T 2047 Plays Great!! USD $0.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records 1964, T-2047 (Mono), Meet the Beatles ~ VG USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! JAPAN DJ PROMO CD G USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles- LP Rainbow Label USD $70.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The Capitol MONO 1964 LP sleeve #3 RIAA Colorband DEADWAX USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Lot of (4) Beatles Vinyl Records- Something New/ Help/ Meet the Beatles++ USD $19.49 [5 bids]
Meet The Beatles Rainbow Capitol ST 2047 Stereo Vinyl Record LP 1966 Pressing USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES The First Album by England's Phenomenal Pop Combo Record Lp USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED [USED CD] USD $9.17 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE COVERS TRIBUTE CD IKE & TINA TURNER NILSSON SIOUXSIE 1997 Hip-O USD $23.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Sealed 1971 Apple USA LP W/no Barcode USD $140.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES Mono Capitol T-2047 M- Vinyl RIAA#3 No George Martin Credit LP USD $489.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles 1964 US 3rd Press VG++/VG (Tub-1) USD $34.65 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES - ORIGINAL MONO LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $18.70 [0 bids]
meet the beatles vinyl capital 1964 USD $99.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO 317 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles 5xCD Japan Box Set fab four paul mccartney john lennon harrison USD $21.00 [8 bids]
Bach Meets the Beatles by John Bayless (CD, 1984, Pro-Arte ) Japan pressing USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE RUTLES Meet The Rutles ORIG 1978 W Bros w BOOK GATEFOLD Beatles LP USD $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES! - 12" Vinyl LP - MONO - ROCK - 1966 - Olive green letters - EX USD $45.00 [0 bids]
Beatles - Meet The Beatles - ST 2047 - 1964 Vinyl LP USD $1.29 [2 bids]
Franck Pourcel - Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles (CD) - Pop Instrumental USD $69.36 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES / MEET THE BEATLES! (AP-80011) USD $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles Michael Kollwitz & Chapman Stick Audio CD USD $24.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Tne Smithereens-Meet The Smithereens Beatles Tribute CD NEW USD $17.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the beatles album USD $0.99 [0 bids]
1964 Meet The Beatles LP G / VG+ No Martin RIAA 3 USD $17.95 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(38%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"