MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet The Beatles USD $45.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-CAPITOL #ST-2047-John Lennon-Paul McCartney-Britpop USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-Promo Album Cover-Great Condition-CAPITOL #ST 2047 USD $100.00 Buy It Now
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Beatles Forever Obi Japanese vinyl LP album record USD $96.81 Buy It Now
The Inmates - Meet The Beatles CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 Japan USD $159.63 Buy It Now 2m 23s
the beatles - introducing the beatles/meet the beatles - russian import USD $28.07 Buy It Now 11m 45s
Beatles "Meet The Beatles!" Rock LP Apple USD $9.50 [3 bids]
12m 28s
Beatles "Meet The Beatles!" Rock LP Capitol Mono USD $19.49 [6 bids]
13m 26s
Beatles "Meet The Beatles!" Rock LP Capitol Stereo USD $20.50 [6 bids]
13m 28s
Beatles Meet the Beatles LP T-2047 1964 Mono USD $29.99 Buy It Now 47m 59s
Meet the Beatles 33RPM T-2047 121816LLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
1969 The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" Record Album LP 33RPM Reissue ST 2047 USD $9.70 Buy It Now 2h 37m
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles LP 1964 CAPITOL ORIGINAL EAST COAST ISSUE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
THE BEATLES Meet The 1964 Capitol MONO LP T-2047 EXC- w/sleeve USD $17.50 Buy It Now 3h 14m
"MEET THE BEATLES" GENUINE 1963 STAR SPECIAL Tony Barrow Near Mint CONDITION USD $26.66 Buy It Now 4h 36m
Beatles LP "MEET THE BEATLES" Apple STEREO - Beautiful USD $47.20 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Meet THE BEATLES! EAS-80562 Vinyl JAPAN 1976 USD $279.85 Buy It Now 5h 16m
The Beatles Lp Meet The Beatles Mono USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 6m
MEET THE BEATLES ? 1964 MONO T-2047 ~ ALL MY LOVING ~ THIS BOY USD $46.00 Buy It Now 6h 28m
NEW The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles (Audio CD) USD $22.15 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Meet the beatles lp USD $75.00 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Meet The Beatles lp ST-2047 Stereo vg++ Vinyl rainbow lbl RIAA 4 USD $22.99 [0 bids]
USD $38.99 Buy It Now
Beatles - Meet The Beatles! EX-/G LP 1966 REPRESS Capitol ST-2047 LISTEN NOW USD $24.95 Buy It Now 10h 6m
BEATLES Meet The Threetles! CD MINI LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11h 3m
MEET THE BAGELS 45 7" Yeah Yeah YEAH / I Wanna Hold Your Hair BEATLES NFS PROMO USD $27.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES Lp RAINBOW Label Capitol Vinyl T-2047 USD $7.98 [0 bids]
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES LOUNGE EASY AUSSIE CLUB LP USD $6.33 Buy It Now 13h 26m
The Beatles,Meet The Beatles,1969 Capitol Press.VG+ Cond. USD $20.00 Buy It Now 15h 40m
Meet the beatles mono lp USD $5.77 [4 bids]
Bach Meets the Beatles by John Bayless [Music CD] USD $16.44 Buy It Now 21h 50m
meet the beatles vinyl capital 1964 USD $199.00 [0 bids]
FRANCK POURCELL MEETS THE BEATLES CASSETTE TAPE 1970 PAPER LABEL EMI UK USD $21.05 Buy It Now 23h 12m
MEET THE BEATLES LP - Capitol T2047 Mono - Only One BMI, No George Martin Credit USD $19.64 Buy It Now 23h 21m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $40.00 Buy It Now 23h 21m
THE BEATLES capitol albums vol.1 JAPAN 4 MINI LP CD GENUINE BOX MEET/SECOND SEAL USD $28.99 Buy It Now 23h 26m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + DATE WITH SMITHEREEN 45 SINGLES USD $84.99 Buy It Now 23h 44m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + CD BONUS + DATE WITH 45 SINGLES USD $106.24 Buy It Now 23h 50m
THE BEATLES # ST 2047 - MEET THE BEATLES USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Children's Music(1) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $3.53 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Two Tone Red Vinyl LP Asian very rare TWL-1094 Record only USD $72.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO Green Letters NM- USD $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles! LP, Stereo Version, ST-2047, WEST COAST #6 RARE USD $1,100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles PRO 2549 Capitol 33 Compact Record Open-End Interview USD $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach Meets The Beatles - original CD Japan smooth case. John Bayless USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage 1963 Magazine Meet the Beatles star special number 12 by Tony Barrow USD $28.07 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO (3 BMI credits) VG++ USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO CAPITOL T 2047 LP=VF USD $110.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN BAYLESS (COMPOSER/PIANO) - BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED NEW CD USD $10.34 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP Mono ORIGINAL EX Rainbow Label USD $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Lp Stereo Sealed Vintage No Gold Record Award REDUCED USD $179.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK LOT[MEET THE BEATLES T2047*RIAA3*THE ANIMALS-ODEON*ROLLING STONES]TOP VALUE USD $19.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES lot 13 LPs Sgt Peppers MONO, Yesterday Today, Abbey Road UK, Meet The USD $51.04 [11 bids]
The Beatles ? Meet the Beatles! ? RARE 1964 Capitol Mono LP Blue Pre-G.M. Cover! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1963 Meet The Beatles Star Special No.12 (Lennon McCartney) Tony Barrow USD $8.41 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles 1964 Capitol T2047 3rd Var. Jacket VG+ Vinyl NM USD $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - LOT OF 3 VG VINYL LP RECORD ALBUMS: RARITIES (PROMO),Y USD $8.50 [4 bids]
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES+ rel. lot of 24 vinyl LPs Meet The Rubber Soul '65 Ram Abbey Road++++ USD $59.04 [6 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES LP-2 Vinyl Album 2nd Edition Released 20, Jan 1964 USD $7.50 [0 bids]
Beatles-Old COVER ONLY-"Meet The BEATLES ! " USD $5.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - BRIT INVASION-ALL ASCAP BUT 2 SONG LABEL - VG+ USD $7.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 USD $143.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! NEW CD Zhu Zhu Pets: Zhuzhu Pets Meet the Beatles USD $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL RECORD ALBUM MEET THE BEATLES FIRST ALBUM T2047 USD $20.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot 3 Franck Pourcel Records LP: Palmas De Oro, Meets The Beatles USD $19.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO CAPITOL (RARE 1964 DECCA CONTRACT PRESS W SHRINK) USD $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO CAPITOL (RARE 1964 VAR 1 - NO BMI/ASCAP CREDITS) USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles!? LP Mint- ST-2047 Stereo Apple USA Vinyl Record USD $135.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles The First Album By England's Phenomenal Pop Combo T2047 Mono LP USD $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
*NEW* CD Album - The Beatles - Meet the Beatles (Mini LP Style Card Case) USD $15.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Various -Rock Meets Classic 2011 CD Germany Songs by The Beatles-U2-Nirvana RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Franck Pourcel ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP - TWO 371 - VG USD $11.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel And His Orchestra ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP TWO 371 USD $13.32 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles LP recorded in England USD $29.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles! Vinyl LP Record Album First Edition Mono Debut 1964 Release USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
1964 MEET THE BEATLES Single/LP Album ST 2047 Good Capitol Records USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES: Meet The Star Special No.12- BEATLES- Introduced Themselves~TONY BARROW USD $21.05 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL ST 2047 Original Stereo LP NM/VG USD $27.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles - Captiol T-2047 Mono VG++ East Coast Pressing USD $24.98 [0 bids]
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $21.05 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP US Apple Press Gold Record Award Vinyl Stereo Lennon USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet THE BEATLES Lime Green CAPITOL Target LP STEREO ST 2047 EX-/VG+ USD $37.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles by The Beatles (12" Stereo, Capitol Record Club ST 8-2047) USD $53.59 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The MAGAZINE UK 40 Page Magazine Star Special USD $16.91 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles, Meet the Beatles, Original Vinyl, Stero USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles, Meet the Beatles. Excellent original vinyl, Mono. USD $74.99 Buy It Now 2 days
the BEATLES Meet The LP Capitol 2047 Usa 2nd press Kz16 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
John Pizzarelli ~ "Meets the Beatles" ~ CD ~ (1999) ~ Autographed USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW B-Sides: The Beatles / Meet The Smithreens [Vinyl] USD $52.26 Buy It Now 2 days
Vinyl LP Records AP-80011 The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! (Japan) USD $31.10 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES/MEET THE BEATLES APPLE 60s ISSUE JPN AR8026 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel - Meets The Beatles RARE 1970 Israel Israeli DIFFERENT LP STEREO USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The beatles T 2047 brown letter copy USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES **MEET THE BEATLES** LP CAPITOL ORIGINAL T-2047 1964 RELEASE USD $46.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES **MEET THE BEATLES** LP CAPITOL ORIGINAL ST-2047 USD $48.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles Rare 4track, reel-to-reel tape Stereo. USD $69.99 [0 bids]
John Bayless - Bach Meets The Beatles (CD Used Like New) USD $8.31 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"