MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$14.99 (used)
Meet The Beatles The U.S. Album USD $11.48 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... Beatles vinyl LP record JPN USD $293.02 Buy It Now
VG+ TO BETTER BEATLES' LP:" MEET THE BEATLES " 1964 / CAPITOL / MONO USD $45.00 [0 bids]
BEATALLICA | "Masterful Mystery Tour" CD | Beatles meets Metallica! | 2009 USD $6.53 [0 bids]
43m 9s
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES (THE U.S. ALBUM) (2014 RELEASE) NEW SEALED CD USD $14.89 Buy It Now 48m 52s
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! CD MINI LP OBI USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1h 3m
BEATLES' MEET THE BEATLES LP ON CAPITOL RECORDS # T 20-47 MONO USD $10.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles ~ 1976 1st Edition Japan (Apple) Mono LP USD $96.43 Buy It Now 3h 58m
BEATLES/MEET THE BEATLES JPN AR8026 USD $33.00 Buy It Now 5h 31m
BEATLES/MEET THE BEATLES JPN AR8026 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 5h 53m
BACH MEETS THE BEATLES USD $9.98 Buy It Now 6h 34m
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Mono Release Play Graded Excellent USD $35.00 Buy It Now 7h 7m
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T-2047 British Invasion 12" Rock 1964 LP 33 RPM VG VG+ USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $71.23 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO CAPITOL RAINBOW LABEL LP WITH FLAWLESS UNPLAYED VINYL USD $29.95 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles LP Mono 1st US Pressing w Brown Lettering Capitol T-2047 1964 USD $15.50 Buy It Now 8h 52m
Meet the Beatles LP Mono 1st US Pressing w Brown Lettering Capitol T-2047 1964 USD $39.50 Buy It Now 8h 59m
THE RUTLES Meet The Rutles EX ORIG 1978 PROMO W Bros LP w BOOK GATEFOLD Beatles USD $6.95 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles on Apple ST 2047 VG++ USD $9.99 [1 bids]
MEETS THE BEATLES (REMASTERED) (JAPANESE IMPORT) [USED CD] USD $55.20 Buy It Now 12h 29m
Meet The Beatles Lp Record USD $1.25 [3 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T-2047 NO GEORGE MARTIN or Publisher CREDITS 1964 LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Vintage Vinyl Albums from the '60's and '70's - Meet the Beatles First Album USD $500.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Blue USD $18.95 Buy It Now 13h 50m
Meet The Beatles (Capitol Dark Maroon Label) - LP vinyl, free shipping included USD $18.99 Buy It Now 13h 50m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Eq0058 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Vinyl LP) ST-2047 Maroon USD $22.50 Buy It Now 14h 19m
Meet the Beatles Lp. Capitol T 2047 Mono. VG+ USD $59.99 [0 bids]
USD $77.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles, MEET THE BEATLES!, MONO, Capitol, T2047, U.S.A. 33 LP VG USD $50.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES meet the beatles ( rock ) - stereo - USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 32m
MEET THE BEATLES Purple Capitol VG++ USD $27.99 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets the Beatles, Vol. 2 New CD USD $18.12 Buy It Now 18h 19m
FRIED GLASS ONIONS: MEMPHIS MEETS THE BEATLES, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $14.16 Buy It Now 18h 20m
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM USD $22.23 [0 bids]
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets Beatles - Hollies - Shadows - Instrumental R... USD $16.21 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES (1970) V.RARE MUSIC CASSETTE 14 Tracks USD $34.01 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES- Capitol Albums Vol.1 4-CD (US Meet/Something New/65/Second) mini-lp USD $32.70 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Meet The Beatles SEALED 1964 ORIG. USA MONO LP W/ RIAA #3 USD $1,149.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES CD - MEET THE BEATLES [THE U.S. ALBUM](2014) - NEW UNOPENED USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles 1963 Star Special #12 - 44 Page Fanzine Book Vintage USD $10.45 [0 bids]
The Beatles 'Meet the Beatles: The Japan Box' (New 5CD Box Set) USD $99.43 Buy It Now 1 day
"MEET THE BEATLES" THE FIRST ALBUM LP CAPITOL RECORDS T 2047 VG+/VG+ USD $12.50 [4 bids]
Meet The Beatles, Capitol Mono USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES MONO LP with ANALOG SECOND GENERATION tape 2 TRACK 15ips USD $177.11 [0 bids]
BEATLES - MEET THE 1964 CAPITOL ST 2047 USA STEREO PRESS FIRST ALBUM GOLD AWARD USD $26.15 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES RECORD ALBUM T2047 USD $54.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles! The Beatles Yesterday and Today; The Beatles Yellow Submarine USD $65.00 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles -NEW sealed CD Capitol 2014 reissue Mono + Stereo USD $6.00 [1 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE T-2047 FIRST ALBUM 1964 CAPITOL T 2047 #15 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles ?{Meet The Beatles}Capitol T-2047 MONO (1964) LP Record USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles RARE & The Beatles Second Album Vinal LOT USD $10.00 [1 bids]
The Beatles Meet the Beatles! 12" LP Good USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES CLASSIC ROCK 12 1NCH 33 RPM LP USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" CAPITOL-ST 2047 ORIGINAL STEREO 1'ST PRESSING VG+ USD $5.00 [0 bids]
4 LP's - Meet The Beatles, Beatles IV, The Early Beatles & Double Fantasy USD $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles: Meet The Beatles! Japan Box (mini LP) [Ltd] CD (Japan) USD $178.13 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP OG '62 CAPITOL T-2047 MONO RARE ROCK N' ROLL VG+ USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES Japan Box, Box Set Limited Edition USD $170.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records 1964, (Mono) T-2047, Meet the Beatles USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
"Meet the Beatles" LP USD $4.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO Rare 1 BMI VG+ USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES capitol albums vol.1 JAPAN 4 MINI LP CD GENUINE BOX MEET/SECOND SEAL USD $28.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Introducing The Beatles FACTORY SEALED VJLP 1062 + Meet the Beatles Records USD $15.50 [12 bids]
Meet the Beatles! LP USD $4.95 [1 bids]
Tony Sheridan - Meet the Beat W German Red Face POLYDOR cd Beatles Brothers PDO USD $98.64 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-70100 Japanese Pressing OBI Vinyl LP USD $4.00 [3 bids]
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets Beatles - Hollies - Shadows - Instrumental R... USD $20.14 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles LP EX/EX Original US Capitol Stereo USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES-Meet The Beatles-APPLE VG+ LP CLASSIC STILL IN SHRINK! USD $7.99 [0 bids]
FRANK POURCEL Meets The Beatles Ex Columbia 1970 UK LP USD $6.53 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES.MEET THE BEATLES.1964 CAPITOL.MONO 1st ISSUE COVER-NO GM.WEST COAST USD $44.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The VG STEREO ST 2047 USD $8.00 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 DECCA ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON WOODY USD $145.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 1 BMI JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $135.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 3 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $135.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES EXCELLENT HOLLYWOOD PRESS 1964 GENUINE #6 1 BMI WONDERFU USD $95.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Eq2182 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 WONDERFUL COPY 3 BMI 50 YEARS OLD USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO #3 JAN 1964 3 BMI WAX IS VG++ NICE ONE USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES RARE #3 FEB 1964 GENUINE LENNON #4 (KEYSTONE) #3 ON BACK USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 3 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL EXCLLNT USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL EXCE USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 3 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $69.95 Buy It Now 2 days
LP THE RUTLES Meet The Rutles (BEATLES) COMPLETE NEAR MINT USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Covers A Tribute To The Beatles CD(Richie Havens Wilson Pickett Lofgren USD $0.99 [0 bids]
GENUINE ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special MAGAZINE USD $13.07 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES REEL TO REEL CAPITOL RECORDS 4 TRACK 3 3/4 IPS GREAT CONDITION USD $23.50 [5 bids]
BEATLES "Red WAX" MEET THE BEATLES PR7041 LP Ev4075 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES CAPITOL RECORDS LP MONO VG T2047 1964 USD $89.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES 1964 2 ASCAP 04B (Bert-Co) VARIATION #4 #6 HOLLYWOOD SEMI-RARE USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 1 BMI FEB 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 1 BMI JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL EXCELL USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LP, Meet the Beatles USD $21.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 3 BMI #2 ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON WOODY USD $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 1 BMI JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL SEMIRAR USD $59.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES HOLYW BERT #6 #4 VARIATION 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL STEREO USD $58.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets The Beatles USD $5.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited CD USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES 3 BMI RARE #3 FEB 1964 GENUINE EXCELLENT WAX LENNON USD $55.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO 3 BMI RARE #3 FEB 1964 GENUINE EXCELLENT WAX LENNON USD $55.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 3 BMI #3 ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON WOODY USD $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(37%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives