MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$14.99 (used)
Meet the Beatles by Beatles (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Beatles (2014-06-25)
Imports

THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-STEREO-2nd ver 1st Pressing no George Martin USD $44.89 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Blue USD $18.95 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles (Capitol Dark Maroon Label) - LP vinyl, free shipping included USD $18.99 Buy It Now
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Vinyl LP) ST-2047 Maroon USD $22.50 Buy It Now
Beatles '65 ST-2226 & Meet The Beatles T-2047 2 LP Lot USD $3.25 [2 bids]
BEATLES meet the beatles ( rock ) - stereo - USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20m 6s
Meet The Beatles Mono 2nd Pressing 1 BMI USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1h 12m
MEET THE BEATLES Purple Capitol VG++ USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets the Beatles, Vol. 2 New CD USD $16.63 Buy It Now 3h 6m
FRIED GLASS ONIONS: MEMPHIS MEETS THE BEATLES, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $14.16 Buy It Now 3h 7m
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM USD $22.41 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japan Box Japanese CD Album Box Set UICY-76429/33 USD $144.39 Buy It Now 10h 47m
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets Beatles - Hollies - Shadows - Instrumental R... USD $16.59 Buy It Now 13h 12m
Meet The Beatles LP on Capitol Color Label USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13h 17m
The Beatles Meet The Beatles SEALED 1964 ORIG. USA MONO LP W/ RIAA #3 USD $1,149.99 Buy It Now 15h 17m
THE BEATLES CD - MEET THE BEATLES [THE U.S. ALBUM](2014) - NEW UNOPENED USD $16.99 Buy It Now 15h 29m
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES (1970) V.RARE MUSIC CASSETTE 14 Tracks USD $32.96 Buy It Now 16h 17m
BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES"lp /capitol(rainbow) 3BMI no prod.cred. RIAA 9 VG+ USD $16.90 [0 bids]
The Beatles 'Meet the Beatles: The Japan Box' (New 5CD Box Set) USD $100.21 Buy It Now 17h 7m
Meet The Beatles The Beatles Audio CD USD $25.47 Buy It Now 17h 10m
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Original Vinyl LP) T-2407 MONO! USD $39.99 Buy It Now 18h 20m
BEATLES MEET THE COVERS TRIBUTE CD IKE & TINA TURNER NILSSON SIOUXSIE 1997 Hip-O USD $23.95 Buy It Now 19h 22m
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" Capitol Records Stereo ST 2047 ST2047 Old Press USD $99.00 [0 bids]
USD $399.00 Buy It Now
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 1 BMI VG++ FAT WAX #3 ORIGINAL PRESS WOODY USD $39.95 Buy It Now 21h 18m
THE BEATLES meet the beatles LP PURPLE CAPITOL PRESSING NM VINYL SHRINKWRAP ST USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Lot Of 4 Beatles Lps! Meet Rubber Soul Mystery Tour Yesterday Today Grab Em! USD $20.50 [9 bids]
The Beatles ?{Meet The Beatles}Capitol T-2047 MONO (1964) LP Record USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 52m
BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES CLASSIC ROCK 12 1NCH 33 RPM LP USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" CD Stereo-Mono Capitol USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol 1964 Mono USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles: Meet The Beatles! Japan Box (mini LP) [Ltd] CD (Japan) USD $178.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... JPN vinyl LP record USD $295.33 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATALLICA | "Masterful Mystery Tour" CD | Beatles meets Metallica! | 2009 USD $6.58 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Japan Box, Box Set Limited Edition USD $170.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records 1964, (Mono) T-2047, Meet the Beatles USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO Rare 1 BMI VG+ USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES capitol albums vol.1 JAPAN 4 MINI LP CD GENUINE BOX MEET/SECOND SEAL USD $28.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles MONO Capitol T-2047 w/ Insert Sleeve ORIGINAL John Lennon USD $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET ORIG 12" 33RPM LP Classic Rock Capitol Mono Colorband Sleeve G+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Stereo RIAA #6 ST 2047 Blue Green Title 12" 33RPM USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets Beatles - Hollies - Shadows - Instrumental R... USD $20.14 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP OG '62 CAPITOL T-2047 MONO RARE ROCK N' ROLL VG+ USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES HOLLYWOOD #6 PRESS 1 BMI JAN 1964 50 YEARS OLD ORIGINAL EXCELL USD $135.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 DECCA ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON WOODY USD $145.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 OBI LP Ey5151 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! AP80011 LP EV4372 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
LP - Capitol Records - The Beatles - Meet The Beatles USD $34.99 [0 bids]
GENUINE ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special MAGAZINE USD $13.17 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles (U.S. Album) LP Vinyl Stereo Vintage ST2047 Capital Records USD $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
vintage MEET THE BEATLES the first album ~LP 33rpm RECORD album USD $42.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles vg+ RIAA #3 LP Meet the USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Bach Meets The Beatles USD $5.10 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES LP RED WAX MEET THE BEATLES! Japanese Pressing ODEON OR-7041 TOSHIBA USD $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1964 MONO L.A. FIRST PRESSING 2ND LABEL VARIATION USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Bach Meets The Beatles - John Bayless (CD Used Very Good) USD $7.93 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol 1964 Mono USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles 33 1/3 RPM Album and a 45 RPM Beatles Record USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles LP Mono 1964 T-2047 NICE VINYL!!!!!! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES! Audio CD USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
John Pizzarelli Meets The Beatles by Pizzarelli, John USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES- Capitol Albums Vol.1 4-CD (US Meet/Something New/65/Second) mini-lp USD $30.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 3 BMI ORIGINAL WOODY NEAR MINT- WAX LENNON DECCA USD $225.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO 3 BMI #6 HOLLYWOOD FEB 1964 GENUINE EXCELLENT+ LENNON USD $155.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES STEREO #3 JAN 1964 3 BMI WAX IS VG++ NICE ONE USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles (Vinyl, Aug-1988, Capitol) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO w 1 BMI VG++/NM- USD $300.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" LP Stereo 1964 Capitol ST 2047 RECORD ONLY (VG+) USD $5.49 [0 bids]
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $19.77 [0 bids]
BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED [USED CD] USD $9.05 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet the Beatles Compact 33 Capitol Jukebox Album USD $125.00 [18 bids]
The Beatles Lp Meet The Beatles Nice Mono T 2047 USD $9.50 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles LP, 1964, Mono, Color Band Label, John Lennon USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $7.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES - ORIGINAL MONO LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capitol ST-2047 w Sleeve USD $1.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO 317 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles SEALED LP USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES ST8-2047 RIDICULOUSLY RARE 1969 RECORD CLUB STEREO 1ST PRESS NM USD $499.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles LP. 1964.Early Pressing. T2047. Mono. No George Martin Stuff. USD $7.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles Lp. Capitol T 2047 Mono. VG+ USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $38.99 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FOUR Beatles NEAR MINT vinyl Meet The Beatles/Second Album/Beatles 65/Beatles VI USD $284.98 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES LP MEET THE BEATLES "SEALED" ST-2047OliveGreen USD $97.15 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO LP CAPITOL T2047 RARE "BEATLES ARE COMING" STICKER USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles. Again. - SEALED 6LP Box Set - NBC 1984 DJ radio program/Source USD $90.00 [0 bids]
USD $120.00 Buy It Now
2 BEATLES LPs Meet The Beatles Capitol T 2047 Mono Original +SECOND ALBUM T 2080 USD $10.00 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles LP USD $4.95 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES THE FIRST ALBUM BY ENGLANDS PHENOMENAL POP COMBO USD $33.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles, Capitol T2047, Brown Print Mono, NO ASCAP/BMI on Label RARE!!! USD $100.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES-2 ORIGINAL LP'S ON CAPITOL-MEET THE .. IN SHRINK & BEATLES VI- MONO USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $50.00 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol Mono 1964 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MEET THE BEATLES CAPITOL T-2047 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Tne Smithereens-Meet The Smithereens Beatles Tribute CD NEW USD $16.86 Buy It Now 3 days
Magazine Units / BBC Transcription - UK CD RADIO when ELVIS meets the BEATLES USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $38.99 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES " MEET THE BEATLES " 1976 LP VINYL RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles LP Meet The Beatles 1964 Capitol Mono In Shrink VG++ USD $74.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles LP "Meet The Beatles" 1969 Record Club Lime Labels USD $75.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet The Beatles LP USD $4.95 [1 bids]
The Beatles 'Chu-Bops' Mini Album - No B-5 Meet The Beatles SHRINKWRAPPED USD $6.58 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES ORIG 1963 LARGE SCRAP BOOK & MEET STAR SPECIAL NO.12 By TONY BARROW USD $13.17 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles LP EX US 1960s Capitol ST 2047 USD $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(37%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"