MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$49.49 (used)
Meet the Beatles by Beatles (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Beatles (2014-06-25)
Imports

Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles The U.S. Album USD $11.76 Buy It Now
Meet the Beatles - Beatles Compact Disc USD $18.19 Buy It Now 1h 33m
BEATLES MEET THE THREETLES! CD MINI LP OBI bonus track Harrison McCartney Starr USD $13.69 Buy It Now 3h 29m
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol 1964 Mono USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 37m
vintage old record lp franck pourcel meets the beatles columbia TWO 371 USD $7.52 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Meet the Beatles Vinyl Record Album 33RPM 12" LP [NM] USD $9.50 [7 bids]
BEATLES "For Sale"Japan -Import -Obi/Audiophile Japanese Vinyl Lp Meet/ White USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 26m
BEATLES MEETS QUEEN V.A. CD USD $31.80 Buy It Now 9h 21m
BEATLES Meet The... LP Capitol 1964/1978 Reissue Purple Labels Large Logo USD $12.95 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles mono LP T-2047 Capitol second label variation USD $2.99 [1 bids]
Meet the beatles stereo USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles USD $10.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles ORIGINAL Capitol MONO LP VG+ USD $9.00 [9 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP CAPITOL T 2047 Rainbow Edition USD $19.95 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... Beatles vinyl LP record JPN USD $281.16 Buy It Now 14h 11m
LP THE RUTLES Meet The Rutles (BEATLES) COMPLETE NEAR MINT USD $15.99 Buy It Now 20h 14m
MEET THE BEATLES! Mid 1960s, 12" 33 RPM West Coast Rock, Capitol Records,STEREO USD $12.99 [0 bids]
Fried Glass Onions Memphis Meets The Beatles 2005 Inside Sounds Records ISC-0522 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 20h 54m
meet the beatles magazine USD $12.55 [0 bids]
Capitol T 2047 Meet The Beatles Mono 33LP USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Vinyl 1st Pressing T-2047 Mono East Coast Pressing/no ASCAP/BMI USD $1,299.99 Buy It Now 21h 52m
THE BEATLES: MEET THE BEEB - BBC SERIES VOL.0- EXC. CONDITION SEE!!!! USD $39.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES LP 1964 MONO RIAA 3 F5/G2 EX COVER IN SHRINK VG+ WAX TESTED USD $99.99 Buy It Now 23h 49m
BEATLES MEET THE COVERS TRIBUTE CD IKE & TINA TURNER NILSSON SIOUXSIE 1997 Hip-O USD $23.95 Buy It Now 1 day
1964 THE BEATLES - Meet The Beatles Rare BROWN PRINT MONO VG+ ~ RIAA #3 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Original Magazine Meet The Beatles 1963 World Distributors USD $6.28 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" T-2047 LP MONO #2 EAST COAST 3rd LABEL VARIATION USD $79.97 Buy It Now 1 day
VG/VG+ Meet The Beatles Capitol Green Label ST-2047 LP USD $21.44 Buy It Now 1 day
meet the beatles original pressing USD $120.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES LP RECORD 1964 "MEET THE BEATLES" MONO TAGGED USD $4.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album), New Music USD $19.98 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES "Red WAX" MEET THE BEATLES OR7041 LP Ft3398 USD $7.99 [1 bids]
The beatles , meet the beatles USD $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1964 MEET THE BEATLES MONO T 2047 2ND VARIATION USD $9.95 [0 bids]
1964 Meet The BEATLES PURPLE LETTERS Error Press? Capitol ST 2047 Psych Garage USD $399.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet Japanese RED VINYL Original lp USD $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles LP Capitol Records ST-2047 Stereo 1964 Los Angles No Inner VG++ USD $30.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL RECORDS 1964 MONO Original T 2047 USD $85.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of Beatles 8 track tape albums Sgt. Pepper Meet The Beatles USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles 1964 Mono Original Press Used Vinyl LP USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $11.00 Buy It Now
FOUR Beatles NEAR MINT vinyl Meet The Beatles/Second Album/Beatles 65/Beatles VI USD $294.48 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BARKERS! NEW ZEALAND DOG COMBO LENNON & McCARTNEY IMPORT USD $29.95 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES 50 RECORDS ALBUMS LP LOT: MEET PEPPER MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR WHITE USD $325.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets the Beatles - Instrumental R&R/Beat USD $23.59 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Apple ST 2047 from 1971 Decent entry level Beatles LP USD $5.50 [1 bids]
Meet the Beatles LP 1st debut stereo st2047 WEST COAST #6 RARE BMI 1 version! USD $429.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Japan Odeon Red Vinyl MEET THE BEATLES OR 7041 Free Shipping USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Japan Odeon Red Vinyl MEET THE BEATLES OR 7041 Free Shipping USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Motown Meets The Beatles - CD Compact Disc USD $7.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles 12" Vinyl Record Album ST-22047 NM Condition - 2000 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Japan 60's Apple MONO LP MEET THE BEATLES. Excellent Condition. USD $19.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles LP - ST 2047 Capitol Lime Green Label 1969 USD $23.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
Motown Meets The Beatles [CD New] USD $6.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Motown Milestones: Motown Meets the Beatles by Various Artists (CD, Jul-1995,... USD $15.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Motown Meets The Beatles (2001, CD New) USD $7.25 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Vinyl, Elvis Christmas Album Vinyl USD $21.89 [0 bids]
USD $67.89 Buy It Now
Motown Meets The Beatles (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW Fried Glass Onions--Memphis Meets The Beatles Vol. 2 (Audio CD) USD $17.07 Buy It Now 1 day
"Meet The Beatles"/ VG,VG+/3BMI, 9ASCAP/No ASCAP on Hold Your Hand USD $14.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles-Meet the Beatles (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.27 Buy It Now 1 day
The BEATLES - Meet The Beatles (1964 Vinyl LP) ST-2047 Maroon STEREO Gold Record USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE AR-8026 Japan Vinyl LP USD $3.69 [2 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE AP-80011 Japan Vinyl LP USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) USD $11.66 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-70100 Japan OBI Vinyl LP USD $5.50 [5 bids]
The Beatles MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T 2047 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $30.00 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles US STEREO DESS Dr. Ebbetts BROWN ST 2047 RARE CD USD $25.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.39 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles US Mono BROWN [T 2047] (DR. EBBETTS) DESS CD USD $25.90 [0 bids]
USD $39.39 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES,LP STEREO PURPLE LABEL RECORDED IN ENGLAND CAPITOL HI-FI USD $26.59 Buy It Now 2 days
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - MEETS BEATLES/HOLLIES/DAVE CLARK FIVE/SHADOWS - CD USD $18.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Vinyl. Nice record to start a collection! USD $249.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles, Capitol Record Club, Green Label, ST-8-2047, 1969 USD $59.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES / ...-MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES / VARIOUS CD NEW USD $13.43 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES "Meet The Beatles" Capitol 2047 VG 1st Pressing Vinyl LP Rock USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES: Meet The Beatles LP ('69 issue black/rainbow 'mfd by/subsidiary of Cap USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles - VG 1st Press Mono Capitol T-2047 record 1964 Brown Letters USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $45.00 Buy It Now
OLD Rock Music Record ~MEET BEATLES 1st ALBUM~ T-2047 Vintage Vinyl LP 1964 MONO USD $194.95 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Audio CD Limited Edition Release Music USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHEREENS B-Side the Beatles / Meet the...2xLP KOC-LP-4720 Gatefold NEW USD $12.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES The First Album by England's Phenomenal Pop Combo Record Lp USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets the Beatles - Instrumental R&R/Beat USD $19.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Vintage MEET The BEATLES record 78 ALBUM Brown letters 1964 Mono LP T2047 RIAA 2 USD $49.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles lp ORIG US MONO RIAA 3 Capitol T 2047 Rainbow Label USD $9.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles Capitol LP T2047 Mono Shrink EX USD $9.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles! LP Vinyl 1964 Capitol T-2047 MONO S-288 USD $10.02 [4 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO CAPITOL T2047 (1964 RCA CONTRACT PRESS W SHRINK) USD $500.00 Buy It Now 2 days
vintage beatles MEET THE BEATLES Capitol Records T2047 original 1964 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Ap 80011 Japanese Release USD $18.90 [0 bids]
Lot 3 Franck Pourcel Records LP: Palmas De Oro, Meets The Beatles USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet the Beetles Open Reel Capitol Z4 2047 TESTED! USD $80.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES-7 LP'S-CAPITOL PURPLE-RUBBER SOUL-HELP-MEET THE-SOMETHING NEW-VI-SECOND USD $79.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles Japan Box (5 Discs) 2014 SEALED! USD $89.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES CAPITAL RECORDS LP MONO T 2047 + 2 45's Collection USD $25.00 [0 bids]
ROCK BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES CAPITOL LP SHRINK 1971 NEAR MINT * USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
John Bayless - Bach Meets the Beatles CD Sealed USD $4.74 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The Beatles! MINI LP CD USD $14.10 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES - REPRODUCTION PRINT USD $1.24 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles : Meet the Beatles empty promo box for Japan mini lp cd USD $39.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"