MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$39.98 (used)
Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)
Imports (2014-06-25)

FRANK PURCELL MEETS THE BEATLES UK CASSETTE TAPE USD $14.91 Buy It Now 34m 23s
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles (Vinyl, Capitol/EMI Records) USD $99.99 Buy It Now 37m 36s
MEET THE BEATLES STAR SPECIAL NO.12 INFORMAL DATE IN WORDS PICTURES VINTAGE BOOK USD $12.06 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) USD $11.12 Buy It Now 6h 52m
MEET THE BEATLES CAPITAL RECORDS LP MONO T 2047 + 2 45's Collection USD $19.50 [0 bids]
The Beatles RARE "Meet The Beatles" Feb. 1964 vg cond USD $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 12m
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T-2047 NO GEORGE MARTIN or Publisher CREDITS 1964 LP USD $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 26m
MEET THE BEATLES No 12 MAGAZINE 1963; 44 PAGES: DAMAGED CONDITION ++ USD $3.61 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE AR-8026 Japan Vinyl LP USD $3.25 [5 bids]
Meet The Beatles Capitol Mono LP Third Pressing No George Martin 1 BMI T 2047 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 11h 35m
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-80562 Japan Vinyl LP USD $2.25 [4 bids]
Meet the Covers: A Tribute to the Beatles by Various Artists (CD, Nov-1997,... USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 7m
Vintage Beatles Meet The Beatles Vinyl Record Album Apple St 2047 First Album USD $12.50 [3 bids]
VINTAGE RARE MUSIC BEATLE MANIA & MEET THE BEATLES 2 RECORD ALBUMS USD $63.99 Buy It Now 12h 47m
MEET THE BEATLES FEB 1964 3 BMI ORIGINAL 50 YEARS VG++ WAX LENNON USD $49.95 Buy It Now 12h 49m
Beatles Meet The Beatles Mono Vinyl VG+ Record Album LP T 2047 High Fidelity USD $9.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES EAS70100 LP Fp3108 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Meet the Beatles MONO 12" vinyl LP Capitol T-2047 rock USD $29.99 Buy It Now 13h 43m
The Beatles Meet the Beatles MONO 12" vinyl LP Capitol T-2047 rock USD $36.00 Buy It Now 13h 43m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! ST2047 LP Fq6394 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Motown Meets The Beatles [CD New] USD $7.26 Buy It Now 14h 7m
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! LP Mint- ST-2047 Capitol 1980's USA Vinyl Record USD $50.00 Buy It Now 14h 10m
The Beatles.. Meet the Beatles Album-mono-Capitol-Save $$$ USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Motown Meets The Beatles (2001, CD New) USD $12.25 Buy It Now 15h 9m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Fz3278 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles, Capitol T2047, Brown Print Mono, M- USD $50.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - CD MINI LP - OBI - NEW - US SELLER USD $15.75 Buy It Now 17h 27m
Beatles MEET THE BEATLES! Japan Odeon LP RED WAX (OR-8026) USD $54.99 Buy It Now 17h 51m
'MEET THE BEATLES!" LP 1964 MONO EARLY PRESSING USD $39.99 Buy It Now 18h 33m
meet the beatles lp USD $8.00 [0 bids]
MEET THE BAGELS 45 7" Yeah Yeah YEAH / I Wanna Hold Your Hair BEATLES NFS PROMO USD $27.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES meet ( rock ) - mono - 1st press - NO ASCAP NO BMI - USD $89.99 Buy It Now 19h 34m
The Beatles MEET THE BEATLES original factory sealed LP USD $450.65 [36 bids]
The Beatles, Meet the Beatles Capitol T-2047, Mono, 3rd Label Record Blue Inner USD $21.00 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Original 1964 Mono Meet The Beatles First Issue LP Capitol T-2407 3 BMI 9 ASCAP USD $128.25 Buy It Now 22h 32m
MEET THE BEATLES! ST 2047 / 1st US Pressing- Rainbow, NO credits label / VG+ USD $478.25 Buy It Now 22h 32m
MEET THE BEATLES T-2047 VINYL LP 1964 MONO ORIG RAINBOW GREAT COND! VG/VG!!D USD $32.99 Buy It Now 23h 26m
Vinyl LP Records AP-80011 The Beatles Meet The Beatles Japan (Apple Records) USD $29.70 Buy It Now 23h 44m
MEET THE BEATLES! THE FIRST ALBUM BY THE ENGLAND'S PHENOMENAL POP COMBO VINYL LP USD $39.99 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) USD $28.49 Buy It Now 1 day
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles by Chapman Stick/Michael K & The Chapman... USD $11.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Michael & The Chapman Stick Kollwitz - Chapman Stick Meets The Beatles [CD New] USD $13.09 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-c 1964-CAPITOL-T-2047 MONO COPY-WITH INNER SLEEVE USD $95.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Chapman Stick Meets The Beatles - Michael & The Chapman Stic (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.09 Buy It Now 1 day
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles by Chapman Stick/Michael K & The Chapman... USD $16.98 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES MONO NM USD $19.99 [1 bids]
Beatles Collectable, Meet the Beagles Dog, Sings 'Help', with Packaging and Tags USD $9.64 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES! Mid 1960s, 12" 33 RPM West Coast Rock, Capitol Records,STEREO USD $7.50 [0 bids]
Frank Pourcel- Meets the Beatles LP Plays Best of Covers/Orchestral Arrangements USD $7.36 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES meet CAPITOL STEREO US RE-ISSUE mint SEALED USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles - Vintage Album in Premium Frame USD $185.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles FACTORY SEALED! Capitol ST 2047 Most likely Apple #18 RIAA USD $89.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES CARD AND PHOTO FROM THE ORIGINAL BEATLES SHIRT USD $21.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Capitol T 2047 Mono USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES-2nd press-MONO-Vinyl 6.5, Sleeve 6.5 USD $110.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINAL-1963- "Meet The Beatles" INTRODUCED BY THEMSELVES Tony Barrow Special ! USD $19.29 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles US MONO LP Capitol T 2047 w/ RAINBOW, No GM Credit USD $22.50 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES. MEET THE BEATLES. CAPITOL COLOR BAND. ST 2047. 1964. USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock lp~Meet The Beatles~1964 Capital colorband mono~exc USD $14.99 [1 bids]
Meet the Beatles Vintage Vinyl WITH Beatles '65 INLCUDED USD $40.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES LP 1964 Meet The Beatles 1st RCA Press MONO #6 USD $35.00 [0 bids]
USD $50.00 Buy It Now
1964 Meet the Beatles Beatles LP Record Album Vinyl Capitol T 2047 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles (The U.S. Album) USD $12.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Ap 80011 Japanese Release USD $19.01 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T 2047 No George Martin Mono LP #2 VG USD $49.95 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T 2047 No George Martin Mono #3 LP G USD $39.95 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol ST 2047 No George Martin Stereo LP VG USD $49.95 [0 bids]
(2) MEET THE BEATLES ORANGE/APPLE PLAY TESTED USD $5.00 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES The First Album By England's Phenomenal Pop Combo 12" 33RPM LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles: Meet the Beatles! - 12" Vinyl (1964) USD $20.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles!? LP VG+ ST-2047 Stereo Capitol Red Label Record USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
meet the beatles vinyl capital 1964 USD $250.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles - 1964 Mono 1st/2nd Transitional Press LP T-2047 (VG/VG+) USD $250.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... JPN vinyl LP record USD $270.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Covers - Tribute to the Beatles NEW CD USD $44.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets the Beatles:revisited - John Bayless Compact Disc USD $12.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Michael Kollwitz & The Chap...-The Chapman Stick Meets The Beatles CD NEW USD $16.08 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES,Capital lp MONO record T2047,2nd printing with Beatles insert USD $169.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles!" Japanese Apple 70100 mono 12" Lp USD $12.50 [4 bids]
Meet The Beatles 1978 NM/VG+ (T4) USD $23.76 Buy It Now 2 days
*NM* The BEATLES "Meet the Beatles" US LP Orange 70s label mastered by capitol USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles! 33 1/3 RECORD (Vinyl,,1960s Capitol) JOHN PAUL RINGO GEORGE USD $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! AP80011 LP FD1321 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
The BEATLES - Meet the Beatles! LP - Capitol T 2047, USD $31.49 Buy It Now 2 days
21 BEATLES LP'S BEATLES IV, MEET THE BEATLES, BEATLES 65, HARD DAYS NIGHT USD $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! ST2047 LP Fz5373 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES! ST2047 LP Fz5436 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles Michael Kollwitz & Chapman Stick Audio CD USD $23.73 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES.MEET THE BEATLES.1964 RECORD CLUB EDITION.COVER ONLY.ST-8-2047 USD $54.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 3 LP Vinyl : Meet the Beatles Mono T-2047, White Album, Hard Day's Night USD $26.00 [9 bids]
Meets the Beatles by John Pizzarelli (CD, Feb-1999, RCA) USD $3.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES: Meet The Beatles, Abbey Road, 1962-1966 ( The Red Album). Lot of 3 LPs. USD $15.50 [4 bids]
LP, The Beatles, Meet the Beatles, Capitol T-2047, Mono, 3rd Label Var, VG++/VG USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles! The First Album by England's Phenomenal Pop Combo USD $100.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles MONO EXCELLENT CONDITION LP vinyl USD $80.00 Buy It Now 2 days
OG MONO The Beatles Meet LP Vinyl John Lennon Paul McCartney George Harrison USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES 1978 Purple Capitol Stereo LP NEAR MINT Vinyl ST-2047 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Meet The Beatles APPLE label vinyl LP NO BARCODE RIAA 12 Stereo 2047 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol 1964 Mono USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Vinyl LP Records OR-7041 The Beatles Meet The Beatles Japan (Odeon) USD $93.42 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"