MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Beatles ~ Meet The Beatles! ~ 1964 Capitol T 2047 ~ 3rd Press, No Producer ~ EX USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles LP capitol orange label VG+++ USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 Japan USD $155.52 Buy It Now
The Beatles "Meet the Beatles" ORIGINAL LP 1964 RARE RAINBOW USD $9.99 Buy It Now
BEATLES 12" VINYL LP "MEET THE BEATLES" CAPITOL ST-8-2047 FREE SHIPPING USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles 33RPM T-2047 121816LLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! Olive Green 1964 Mono 3rd Press Capitol T 2047 VG+ USD $22.98 Buy It Now
1969 The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" Record Album LP 33RPM Reissue ST 2047 USD $11.99 Buy It Now
Various Artists-FRIED GLASS ONIONS: MEMPHIS MEETS BEATLES / VAR CD NEW USD $17.27 Buy It Now
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles vinyl first album USD $250.00 [0 bids]
USD $550.00 Buy It Now
"MEET THE BEATLES" GENUINE 1963 STAR SPECIAL Tony Barrow Near Mint CONDITION USD $25.72 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles - CAPITOL ST 2047 (STEREO/3 BMI) USD $26.99 Buy It Now 6m 7s
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited by John Bayless (Composer/Piano) (CD,... USD $0.99 [1 bids]
27m 30s
Meet The Beatles!-Import-Made In Japan-Apple Mono-The Beatles 26 USD $60.00 [0 bids]
1h
MEET THE BEATLES ? 1964 MONO T-2047 ~ ALL MY LOVING ~ THIS BOY USD $46.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
NEW The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles (Audio CD) USD $22.98 Buy It Now 2h
BEATLES 3 LP LOT MEET THE BEATLES STEREO & MONO THE EARLY BEATLES ORIGINAL PRESS USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
MEET THE BEATLES - MONO - T-2047 RIAA #3 PRESSING - CAPITOL RECORDS - TIANGLE USD $25.00 [0 bids]
Beatles "Meet The Beatles" 1st Press Mono LP Capitol T2047 Nice Vinyl VG++ USD $24.50 [5 bids]
3h
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES RAINBOW CAPITOL LABEL VERY GOOD+ CONDITION USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP NM ST-2047 1986 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 36m
orig.MEET The BEATLES 3 3/4" REEL2 REEL STILL-SEALED -Capitol Y1T 2047 BROWN BOX USD $279.95 Buy It Now 5h 51m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES STEREO LP CAPITOL ST2047 (1964 RIAA #3 FIRST PRESSING) USD $150.00 Buy It Now 5h 53m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES STEREO EXT RARE 1964 1st PRESS W IN-STORE SW - NM- WAX USD $575.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP (RARE DECCA PRESS W GEORGE MARTIN CREDIT IN SHRINK) USD $150.00 Buy It Now 5h 56m
Lot 3 Franck Pourcel Records LP: Palmas De Oro, Meets The Beatles USD $19.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE RUTLES Beatles Satire Gatefold Lp MONTY PYTHON with Booklet WARNER 1978 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 7h 14m
STEREO Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP Original Rainbow Label Clean Olive Type Cover USD $49.00 [0 bids]
Beatles - "Meet The Beatles " LP - Mono - Colorband - Tested - rare USD $10.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles MEET THE THREETLES! mini LP Japan CD Sealed w/OBI Strip TOCP-201060 USD $17.95 Buy It Now 12h 10m
The Beatles Album Cover Drinks Coaster. 22 Album Options. USD $6.77 Buy It Now 13h 28m
MEET THE BEATLES VINYL ORIGINAL! USD $20.00 [0 bids]
MEET The Beatles the Japan ltd edition BOX SET UK APPLE NEW AND SEALED USD $79.84 Buy It Now 16h 27m
The Beatles, Meet The Beatles. Capitol Stereo ST2047 USD $200.00 Buy It Now 17h
Meet the Beatles! USD $253.99 Buy It Now 17h 37m
FRANCK POURCELL MEETS THE BEATLES CASSETTE TAPE 1970 PAPER LABEL EMI UK USD $10.14 Buy It Now 18h 3m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + DATE WITH SMITHEREEN 45 SINGLES USD $84.99 Buy It Now 18h 35m
SMITHEREENS BEATLES MEET SMITHEREENS 2 LP SET + CD BONUS + DATE WITH 45 SINGLES USD $106.24 Buy It Now 18h 41m
beatles meet the beatles USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 58m
MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES CD NEW+ USD $16.66 Buy It Now 20h 4m
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... vinyl LP record JPN USD $286.78 Buy It Now 20h 23m
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO Green Letters NM- USD $125.00 Buy It Now 21h 31m
Meet The Beatles LP USD $5.50 [1 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES..ORG 1964 STEREO CAPITOL W/3 BMI BRIT-POP- SHRINK! EX+! USD $195.00 Buy It Now 21h 56m
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES APPLE LP WITH ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP #12 COVER USD $35.99 Buy It Now 22h 4m
Meet the Beatles! LP, Stereo Version, ST-2047, WEST COAST #6 RARE USD $1,100.00 Buy It Now 22h 19m
BEATLES Orig 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO (3 BMI credits) VG++ USD $50.00 Buy It Now 23h 5m
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO CAPITOL T 2047 LP=VF USD $110.00 Buy It Now 23h 17m
JOHN BAYLESS (COMPOSER/PIANO) - BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED NEW CD USD $10.77 Buy It Now 23h 56m
The Chapman Stick Meets the Beatles USD $11.84 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet the CAPITOL RAINBOW MONO T 2047 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles - Meet the Beatles - ST 2047, no producer credit, pub. info on label USD $149.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES~ RARE ORIG '64 CAPITOL LP WITHOUT PUBLISHING CREDITS #3 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles LP First Album First Pressing Capitol T2047 East Coast Pressing USD $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES ~ MEET THE BEATLES ~ APPLE ST-2047 WINCHESTER STEREO LP SHRINK USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet The MAGAZINE UK 40 Page Magazine Star Special USD $20.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Meet the Beatles! LP NM ST-2047 1978 shrink USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES 1962-1966 ~ 1973 Orig 2lp APPLE LABEL'S,SEALED,white,meet,sgt,tour,road USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" MONO 2nd VARIATION 1st PRESSING NO CREDITS RIIA 3 USD $224.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES meet ( rock ) capitol mono colorband - 2nd label variation - USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES-T 2047-CAPITOL RECORDS-BROWN LETTERS-THE BEATLES-FIRST ALBUM!!! USD $2.99 [0 bids]
RARE & EXCELLENT CONDITION THE BEATLES 1964 *MEET THE BEATLES** CAPITOL RAINBOW USD $28.01 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES-MEET THE BEATLES JAPAN BOX-JAPAN ONLY 5 MINI LP CD Ltd/Ed AJ75 USD $138.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO LP CAPITOL T2047 (1964 FIRST PRESSING - 3 BMI) USD $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINAL "MEET THE BEATLES" Mono LP 3 BMI 50 YEARS OLD USD $19.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES: Meet the Beatles! CAPITOL USA Mono T 2047 Scranton Gorgeous VG+ LP USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES Meet The ?JAPAN 70's PRESS? LP G/F Cover AP-80011 FOREVER OBI INSERT NM- USD $58.00 [0 bids]
*NEW* CD Album - The Beatles - Meet the Beatles (Mini LP Style Card Case) USD $12.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles No Producer BMI A1 A2 Colorband Capitol Vinyl Lennon McCartney USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! NEW CD Zhu Zhu Pets: Zhuzhu Pets Meet the Beatles USD $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
vintage MEET THE BEATLES the first album ~LP 33rpm RECORD album USD $42.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles!? LP Mint- ST-2047 Stereo Apple USA Vinyl Record USD $108.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles The First Album By England's Phenomenal Pop Combo T2047 Mono LP USD $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Franck Pourcel ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP - TWO 371 - VG USD $11.50 Buy It Now 1 day
1963 Meet The Beatles Star Special No.12 (Lennon McCartney) Tony Barrow USD $13.53 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! AR JAPAN ONLY LP with OBI and INSERTS USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! OR-7041 (1st Issue) JAPAN ONLY RED VINYL LP USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Stereo ST 2047 Capitol (CD) USD $34.79 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE ODEON OR-7041 Japan Vinyl LP USD $22.50 [6 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES ODEON OR-7041 Japan Red Vinyl LP USD $16.50 [11 bids]
"Meet The Beatles" Star Special Original, Number 12, early 1960s Good Condition USD $6.77 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles! LP CAPITOL ST-2047 rainbow label USD $4.99 [0 bids]
RARE - THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - LP (ORIGINAL) T-2047 VG / VG- USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES~MEET THE BEATLES~RARE ORIG '64 CAPITOL MONO LP~FIRST COVER~VERY NICE USD $26.49 [3 bids]
The Beatles- Introducing The Beatles and Meet the Beatles EXCELLENT CONDITION!! USD $9.98 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES 1976 CAPITOL ST 2047 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LOT 6 LP~Collection Beatles~Introducing~Second~Meet~Something New~VI~NICE~ USD $9.99 [1 bids]
FOUR Beatles NEAR MINT vinyl Meet The Beatles/Second Album/Beatles 65/Beatles VI USD $531.98 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL ST 2047 Original Stereo LP NM/VG USD $27.95 Buy It Now 2 days
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $20.30 [0 bids]
Used Meet The Beatles The First Album Record Album USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP US Apple Press Gold Record Award Vinyl Stereo Lennon USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet THE BEATLES Lime Green CAPITOL Target LP STEREO ST 2047 EX-/VG+ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles by The Beatles (12" Stereo, Capitol Record Club ST 8-2047) USD $53.59 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES - ST 2047(2) -Auth 2nd Ed.- East Coast Press.-1st BMI /ASCAP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES + MEET THE BEATLES + LP + CAPITOL + NM +CANADA+ USD $17.98 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES STEREO ST2047 (1964 RIAA #3 1st PRESS W SHRINK - 3 BMI) USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES -- VINYL RECORD + ALBUM COVER USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $19.99 Buy It Now

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the band´s material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60´s rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"