MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$5.98 (used)
Meet the Beatles by BeatlesMeet the Beatles by Beatles
EMI Distribution
Audio Cassette$189.95
Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)Meet the Beatles by Imports (2014-06-25)
Imports (2014-06-25)

"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $19.17 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Meet The Beatles! US LP (Mono) (Olive) USD $6.79 [4 bids]
The Beatles ?/ Meet The Beatles! / AP-80011 / Japan LP USD $17.50 Buy It Now
BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL ST 2047 Original Stereo LP NM/VG USD $27.95 Buy It Now
1964 MEET THE BEATLES LP Apple Repress ST1 2047 12 Tracks No Barcode VG+/VG USD $15.99 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles-Capitol T2047 Mono plays great USD $2.99 [1 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles LP US Apple Press Gold Record Award Vinyl Stereo Lennon USD $19.99 Buy It Now
NEAR MINT Meet The Beatles 1964 debut lp album 1978 Capitol 2047 Stereo PLAYS EX USD $39.95 Buy It Now
NEAR MINT lp Meet The Beatles 1964 debut album 1971 Apple ST 2047 Stereo PLAY EX USD $49.95 Buy It Now
The Beatles-Meet The Beatles-Original Mono Vinyl LP in Shrinkwrap-6 ASCAP USD $15.00 [1 bids]
Bach Meets the Beatles revisited USD $5.98 Buy It Now
Meet The Beatles by The Beatles (12" Stereo, Capitol Record Club ST 8-2047) USD $53.59 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES: Meet the Beatles USA Capitol SXA-2047 Scranton Compact 33 7" HEAR USD $152.50 [2 bids]
Vintage Vinyl Recod - Meet the Beatles LP Capital Stereo Gold Award USD $12.50 [4 bids]
Franck Pourcel - Meets The Beatles RARE 1970 Israel Israeli DIFFERENT LP STEREO USD $8.49 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited by John Bayless (Composer/Piano) (CD,... USD $9.95 Buy It Now 12h 17m
Lot of 3 BEATLES Reel to Reel 4 Track 3 3/4 tapes MEET THE BEATLES ABBY ROAD + USD $146.00 [10 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T-2047, 1964 Mono LP USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12h 34m
NICE ORIGINAL COPY The Beatles Capitol 2047 Meet The Beatles USD $24.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE AP-80011 Japan Vinyl LP USD $6.00 [4 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE APPLE EAS-70100 Japan Vinyl LP USD $5.36 [7 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE ODEON OR-7041 Japan Red Vinyl LP USD $21.00 [3 bids]
RARE & UNUSUAL MEET THE BEATLES - BEATLEMANIA! Lennon McCartney Harrison Starr USD $11.50 [3 bids]
MFD IN U.S.A. BEAT ROCK 8 TRACK TAPE CARTRIDGE THE BEATLES : MEET THE BEATLES USD $7.43 [0 bids]
USD $11.14 Buy It Now
Meet The Three Cheers LP private lounge with soul moves Green Onions, Beatles USD $11.25 Buy It Now 14h 10m
The Beatles "Meet The" LP NM Mono EAS-70100 Japan John Lennon Paul McCartney USD $59.99 Buy It Now 14h 13m
Beatles Collectable, Meet the Beagles Set Of 4 Singing Plush Toys USD $31.98 Buy It Now 14h 59m
The Beatles: Meet The Peoples (First Album) Vinyl LP Record, Classic Rock. RARE USD $2.76 [5 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles Nm/EX variant "3" St 2047 Capitol USD $100.00 Buy It Now 15h 26m
CLEAN BEATLES STEREO LP~MEET THE BEATLES~APPLE 2047~~PROMO ? COVER~~HEAR USD $24.99 Buy It Now 15h 34m
BEATLES-MEET THE-CAPITOL T 2047 MONO NO BARCODES VG+/VG+ LP USD $69.98 Buy It Now 16h 25m
Beatles "Meet The Beatles!" Vinyl-LP 1964 Orig.Capitol T-2047 Rock 33RPM 12" USA USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles 33RPM 032816 TLJ USD $13.39 Buy It Now 16h 31m
Beatles LP First T 1047 Meet The Beatles NM Mono No George Martin Credit Rainbow USD $149.99 Buy It Now 16h 45m
1964 meet the beatles the 1st album by England's phenomenal pop combo USD $175.00 Buy It Now 16h 48m
Meet The Rutles Lp...Beatles Spoof Group...W/Booklet...EX/EX Condition!!! USD $14.00 Buy It Now 17h 15m
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL Tony Barrow Near Mint CONDITION USD $24.29 Buy It Now 17h 21m
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! LP VG+ USA Mono 1964 T-2047 3 BMI Credits USD $100.00 Buy It Now 17h 38m
BEATLES "Red WAX" Meet The Beatles OR8026 LP Gn1336 USD $10.50 [2 bids]
meet the beatles USD $5.00 [0 bids]
"MEET THE BEATLES" orig Capitol records vintage USD $1.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES 1964 CAPITOL MONO LP T-2047 (BEETLES IN BROWN NO CREDIT) G/G USD $1.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES MEETS KISS V.A. CD USD $40.56 Buy It Now 20h 18m
Meet The Beatles Captiol Mono LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES "For Sale"Japan-Import-Mono-Audiophile Japanese Vinyl Lp Meet/Abbey/Let USD $49.00 Buy It Now 20h 27m
MEET THE BEATLES OPEN END INTERVIEW CAPITOL COMPACT 33 WITH PICTURE SLEEVE EX/NM USD $99.95 Buy It Now 20h 42m
VINTAGE MEET THE BEATLES! THE FIRST ALBUM CAPITOL RECORDS 12" 33RPM ST2047 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 22h 3m
BEATLES Meet 12" 33RPM LP Classic Rock Apple Label Stereo Press EX! USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES 12 LP LOT w.. SGT PEPPER, RUBBER SOUL, MEET THE BEATLES + BOOK USD $76.00 [19 bids]
Meet The Beatles record album LP mono 1964 2nd press NM vinyl, VG+ cover USD $29.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES Album Cover MEET THE BEATLES Oddity Peeling Cover USD $45.00 [0 bids]
Lot 3 Franck Pourcel Records LP: Palmas De Oro, Meets The Beatles USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets the Beatles by Various Artists (CD, Feb-2005, USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FOUR Beatles NEAR MINT vinyl Meet The Beatles/Second Album/Beatles 65/Beatles VI USD $294.48 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES Lp RECORD CAPITOL RECORDS ORIGINAL RARE BROWN TEXT! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES CD MINI LP USD $12.75 Buy It Now 1 day
"Meet the Beatles" (12"Vinyl) Capitol/EMI Records (1964) USD $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Inmates - Meet The Beatles CD USD $12.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records Meet the Beatles! Rainbow Label ST-2047 Rare ST USD $29.98 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles Capitol ST 2047 Stereo RARE 1st Press LP West Coast Unconfirmed USD $224.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 2nd PRESS MONO T-2047 1 BMI NO PRODUCER SCRANTON USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 3rd PRESS MONO T-2047 NO PRODUCER SCRANTON USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES 3rd PRESS MONO T-2047 NO PRODUCER SCRANTON USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Meet The Beatles Capitol LP-T 2047-No Producer Credit-RIAA #3-2nd ed. USD $29.95 [0 bids]
USD $59.95 Buy It Now
Capitol T-2047 The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! 1964 12" 33 RPM USD $52.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles! T 2407 RARE 1st Press LP Error Upside-Down Slick 1964 RIAA 3 USD $150.00 [0 bids]
USD $300.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles NM- CANADA 1972 ORANGE (1st gen) CAPITOL LP ST-2047 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEAR MINT MINUS THE BEATLES "MEET THE BEATLES" APPLE ST-2047 LP USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES: Meet The Beatles second variation USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tne Smithereens-Meet The Smithereens Beatles Tribute CD NEW USD $17.03 Buy It Now 1 day
John Bayless: Bach Meets the Beatles [Unplayed Copy] USD $9.97 Buy It Now 1 day
John Bayless: Bach Meets the Beatles [Still-Sealed Copy] USD $14.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles LP First Album Pressing Capitol T2047 No Reserve Free Shipping! USD $19.95 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES T 2047 USD $10.00 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES Stereo RIAA 3 no subsidiary ST-2047 VG++ To NM- VPI Cleaned USD $49.99 [0 bids]
vintage meet The Beatles! LP Record The First album By England's Pop Combo USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles 5 Record Lot-VI-Something New-Meet The-Revolver+New Songbook USD $29.99 [1 bids]
DAVID WAYNE MEETS THE BEATLES- 2006-CD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles Mono Lp Record USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES! THE FIRST ALBUM BY THE ENGLAND'S PHENOMENAL POP COMBO VINYL LP USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Original 1964 "MEET THE BEATLES" MONO Capital Rainbow Label VG++ USD $89.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles MEET THE BEATLES (Capitol T2047) 1964 mono LP original pressing USD $1.99 [0 bids]
The Punkles 3 Cd Lot. Ramones meet Beatles. Punk Rock. German Rock. USD $12.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles- Motown Meets The Beatles : Various Artists (2001) CD-Tamla Motown USD $3.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Rare Meet The Beatles 4 Track 3-3/4 IPS I Reel To Reel USD $220.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Franck Pourcel And His Orchestra ?- Franck Pourcel Meets The Beatles LP TWO 371 USD $12.14 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES, 180 GRAM PICTURE DISC, EUROPEAN IMPORT VINYL LP NEW USD $43.89 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol ST 2047, 1964 Stereo LP USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles, Capitol T 2047, 1968 Mono LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles NM CANADA ONLY RED TARGET CAPITOL SHRINK LP ST-2047 USD $66.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet the Beatles! LP USD $4.95 [1 bids]
Franck Pourcel: Meets The Beatles '70 Studio 2 TWO 371. USD $7.67 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES 1978 -NM Lp - Purple Label Capitol Stereo LP Vinyl ST-2047 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles LP CAPITOL ST 2047 George Martin producer made in Scranton PA. USD $150.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Album T 2047 MONO USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES, "MEET THE BEATLES" T-2047 USD $99.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Pop Combo Original mono Record lp VG+ USD $20.40 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES meet ( rock ) mono 1st press - NO ASCAP NO BMI - USD $200.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles Record/LP Apple Labels Free Shipping USD $15.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"