MEET THE BEATLES

The Beatles Meet the Beatles album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1964

Side one
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand (2:24)
2. I Saw Her Standing There (2:50)
3. This Boy (2:11)
4. It Won't Be Long (2:11)
5. All I've Got to Do (2:05)
6. All My Loving (2:04)

Side two
7. Don't Bother Me (2:28)
8. Little Child (1:46)
9. Till There Was You (2:12)
10. Hold Me Tight (2:30)
11. I Wanna Be Your Man (1:59)
12. Not a Second Time (2:03)

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles tabs

1964, January 20 Capitol ST-2047 (US)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles Music

Meet the BeatlesMeet the Beatles
KOC 2006
DVD$14.99 (used)
Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets the Beatles, Vol. 2 New CD USD $15.28 Buy It Now 42m 13s
FRIED GLASS ONIONS: MEMPHIS MEETS THE BEATLES, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $14.16 Buy It Now 43m 10s
ORIGINAL-1963- "MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM &Tony Barrow ! USD $23.15 [0 bids]
BEATLES~Meet The Beatles~Recorded England~T-2047 MONO 1ST Album Rare 50 YRS.old USD $18.00 [14 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles SEALED 1964 ORIG. USA MONO LP W/ RIAA #3 USD $1,149.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Japan CD Beatles meets Queen USD $15.50 Buy It Now 9h 45m
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets Beatles - Hollies - Shadows - Instrumental R... USD $16.54 Buy It Now 10h 47m
BEATLES~Meet The Beatles~Recorded England~T-2047 MONO/stereo 1ST Album Rare (3) USD $6.50 [3 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles CAPITOL LP NM SHRINK USD $62.07 [13 bids]
11h
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES (1970) V.RARE MUSIC CASSETTE 14 Tracks USD $36.78 Buy It Now 11h
Beatles ex apple LP Meet the USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 13m
FRANCK POURCEL MEETS THE BEATLES ODEON OP-80055 Japanese Pressing OBI Vinyl LP USD $0.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES CD - MEET THE BEATLES [THE U.S. ALBUM](2014) - NEW UNOPENED USD $16.99 Buy It Now 13h 10m
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol 1964 Mono USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13h 32m
Meet The Beatles US Mono BROWN [T 2047] (DR. EBBETTS) DESS CD USD $25.90 [0 bids]
USD $44.25 Buy It Now
14h
The Beatles Meet The Beatles (Capitol 4XT-2047) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles (4XT-2047) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES - VERY RARE UNIQUE MIX CANADA ONLY PURPLE LBL NM USD $59.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles 'Meet the Beatles: The Japan Box' (New 5CD Box Set) USD $103.54 Buy It Now 14h 47m
INMATES - Meet The Beatles - CD USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
"Meet The Beatles"/ VG,VG+/3BMI, 9ASCAP/No ASCAP on Hold Your Hand USD $14.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Meet The Beatles - Capitol T-2047 MONO LP Record Deep Groove USD $5.50 [4 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES! - USED/OPENED USD $4.75 [0 bids]
BEATLES: Lot of 6 SEALED STEREO LPs: Green Label CAPITOL Revolver/Meet/Help+ USD $167.50 [12 bids]
The Beatles Meet The Beatles Mono USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Meet The Covers A Tribute To The Beatles CD(Richie Havens Wilson Pickett Lofgren USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES AR8026 LP Eq2182 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles Capitol Records ?- T-2047 1964 1st or 2nd press USD $35.00 Buy It Now 20h 6m
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES STEREO LP CAPITOL ST2047 1966 RIAA #4 2nd PRESS - 2 BMI USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 21m
6 BEATLES ALBUMS - SECOND ALBUM, MEET THE BEATLES, HARD DAY'S NIGHT, BEATLES 65 USD $59.99 [0 bids]
MEET THE BEATLES! BLUE LABEL RARE CASSETTE TAPE TESTED LATE NITE BARGAIN! USD $9.50 Buy It Now 21h 20m
LOT OF 2 1964 Mono Meet The Beatles 1st PRESS LPS Capitol T-2407 3 BMI 9 ASCAP USD $18.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES Meet The Beatles ?Red Vinyl? JAPAN Vintage 60's LP Toshiba Onko OBI NM USD $140.00 [0 bids]
Beatles Meet The Beatles - Japanese Version - Re... vinyl LP record JPN USD $327.74 Buy It Now 22h 27m
2 1969 Capitol 8 Track Tapes Meet The Beatles 8XT 2047 Beatles 65 8XT 2228 USD $12.00 [4 bids]
BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES CLASSIC ROCK 12 1NCH 33 RPM LP USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 11 BEATLES RECORDS WHITE 1967-70 62-66 MEET HEY JUDE REEL MUSIC MCCARTNEY USD $90.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" CD Stereo-Mono Capitol FREE SHIPPING IN USA! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES Japan Box, Box Set Limited Edition USD $170.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles: Meet The Beatles! Japan Box (mini LP) [Ltd] CD (Japan) USD $178.13 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES LP - - MONO - LOW STARTING BID!! NMT TO MINT USD $9.00 [0 bids]
Vintage 60s Meet The Beatles! Stereo Album Record Vinyl LP USD $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T-2047 NO GEORGE MARTIN or Publisher CREDITS 1964 LP USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $71.23 Buy It Now
The Beatles Vinyl LP Capitol Records 1964, (Mono) T-2047, Meet the Beatles USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet The Beatles [LP] by The Beatles (Vinyl, 1964 Capitol) USD $25.00 [15 bids]
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO Rare 1 BMI VG+ USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES capitol albums vol.1 JAPAN 4 MINI LP CD GENUINE BOX MEET/SECOND SEAL USD $28.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Residents, Vinyl Record Album, Parody Cover Meet the Beatles USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $21.99 Buy It Now
VG+ TO BETTER BEATLES' LP:" MEET THE BEATLES " 1964 / CAPITOL / MONO USD $75.00 [0 bids]
Beatles LP "Meet The Beatles" 1969 Record Club Lime Labels USD $75.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES"A Collection Of Oldies"-Japan-Import-Obi/Audiophile lp White/Meet/Abbey USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ELECTRIC SOUND ORCHESTRA - Meets Beatles - Hollies - Shadows - Instrumental R... USD $20.14 Buy It Now 1 day
MEET THE BEATLES LP CAPITOL ST 2047 USD $3.87 [0 bids]
BEATLES "Meet The Beatles" Capitol 2047 VG 1st Pressing Vinyl LP Rock USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
++ THE BEATLES ++ Meet The Beatles Label ++ RARE ++ WITH AUTHENTICITY CERT ++ USD $27.18 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - MEET THE BEATLES-LP/Vinyl/Record USD $4.25 [3 bids]
GENUINE ORIGINAL-1963- 2/6 ! "MEET THE BEATLES " Tony Barrow Special MAGAZINE USD $13.61 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE T-2047 FIRST ALBUM NO producer or publisher T 2047 NM/VG+ #15 USD $197.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES**MEET THE BEATLES! (MONO/STEREO)**CD USD $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
2 BEATLES ALBUMS - REVOLVER & MEET THE BEATLES - 33rpm Capital Rec. ENGLAND USD $27.50 [0 bids]
Meet the Beatles MONO 1st Album T 2047 BMI ASCAP 12" LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet the Beatles! LP - mono - brown print - matrix T1-2047-T10/T12 USD $2.75 [0 bids]
BEATLES MEET THE RECORD LP T/ST 2047 CAPITOL LOT #19 4 ALBUMS****** USD $24.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles MEET THE BEATLES original factory sealed LP USD $460.02 [31 bids]
Bach Meets The Beatles USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach Meets The Beatles - John Bayless (CD Used Very Good) USD $7.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Meet the Beatles 33 1/3 RPM Album and a 45 RPM Beatles Record USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
2 BEATLES CASSETTES- RUBBER SOUL,MEET THE BEATLES USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Meet The Beatles LP Mono 1964 T-2047 NICE VINYL!!!!!! USD $22.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES! Audio CD USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles Meet The Beatles (Japan Box) poster Japanese promo 20 X 28.5 UNIVERSAL USD $70.17 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES: MEET THE BEATLES VINYL RECORD LP CAPITOL MONO T2047 USD $11.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles - Meet The Beatles! OR-7041 (1st Issue) JAPAN ONLY RED VINYL LP USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP MONO Rare VG T-2047 USD $49.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES "For Sale" Japan -Import " Obi/Audiophile Japanese Vinyl Lp Meet/ White USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES 1964 "Meet The Beatles" LP RARE STEREO w 1 BMI VG++/NM- USD $300.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Original Meet The Beatles First Album LP Capital T-2047 w Sleeve USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
"MEET THE BEATLES" STAR SPECIAL MAGAZINE BY THEM & TONY BARROW ORIGINAL 1963 USD $20.43 [0 bids]
BACH MEETS THE BEATLES: REVISITED [USED CD] USD $9.07 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES Capitol T-2047 NO GEORGE MARTIN or Publisher CREDITS 1964 LP USD $29.99 [0 bids]
vintage MEET THE BEATLES the first album ~LP 33rpm RECORD album USD $42.50 [0 bids]
USD $67.95 Buy It Now
MEET THE BEATLES orig MONO T-2047 Capitol CLASSIC LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
the beatles revolver. yesterday and today. meet the beatles USD $27.25 [0 bids]
The Beatles First Album - Vinyl Record - "Meet the Beatles" Recorded in London USD $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES - ORIGINAL MONO LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES LP MONO 317 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES LP MEET THE BEATLES "SEALED" ST-2047OliveGreen USD $115.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Meets the Beatles: Revisited by John Bayless (Composer/Piano) (CD,...2004) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles SEALED LP USD $63.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MEET THE BEATLES ST8-2047 RIDICULOUSLY RARE 1969 RECORD CLUB STEREO 1ST PRESS NM USD $695.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES MEET THE BEATLES MONO LP CAPITOL T2047 (1964 1st PRESS - 1 BMI) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles! Capitol Records, T-2047, Mono, 1962 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" Vinyl LP 1964 Captiol Rainbow Stereo original USD $31.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES - meet the beatles! - CAPITOL USD $5.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Capitol mono/stereo cover. Unplayed L.A. Jan 64 pressing EX USD $3,000.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles, Capitol T2047, Brown Print Mono, NO ASCAP/BMI on Label RARE!!! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Meet The Beatles Stereo Rare First Variation! USD $49.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Meet The Beatles" LP Capitol Mono 1964 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Meet the Beatles! by The Beatles (Vinyl, Aug-1988, Capitol) USD $1.50 [0 bids]
Tne Smithereens-Meet The Smithereens Beatles Tribute CD NEW USD $16.98 Buy It Now 3 days
LP a hard day's night
LP please please me
LP revolver
LP rubber soul
~ USD $22.79
LP sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
LP with the beatles
LP yellow submarine
~ USD $19.15
More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(37%)

THE BEATLES Meet the Beatles reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars The history about The Beatles`s U. S. discography has been known to many people since a long time ago. But I want to comment about it. In 1963 they recorded two albums for the U .K. market. In the U. S. Vee Jay Records released an album called "Introducing The Beatles", twice, with little changes to the songs list. When Capitol Records, which initially refused to release their albums in the U.S. (despite being an EMI company, and that is why Vee Jay and other small labels released a few albums and singles there) realised how popular the band was becoming in other countries, they finally agreed to release their material in the U. S. in 1964. To do this, they sued Vee Jay, and they finally won the rights to release the bandīs material. So, this "Meet The Beatles" album was released in early 1964, with a title wanting to say to the U.S fans "this is really their first official album in the U.S. " (which of course, it wasn`t). Everything could be very fine if they respected the titles of their U.K. albums and the content of the songs included in the albums. But no... they didn`t. They even didn`t respect the mxing of the songs, even doing their own mixings for the U. S. market. This album is no exception. My late father bought this album in 1979. I listened to it recently, and the sound is not very good in comparison to other Capitol Records albums from The Beatles.

This album is essentially the "WithThe Beatles" album from the U.K with some variations in content. For example: "I Saw Her Standing There" was taken from their "Please Please Me" L.P from the U.K. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "This Boy" were electronically created Stereo versions of Mono recordings from the U.K. single. Capitol did almost the same treatments for several years for their own albums until they released the "Sgt. Pepper" album. So, the U. S. discography of the band was in those days with more albums than in the U.K., because to include 12 tracks in albums in the U.S was the norm there in comparison to 14 tracks per album in the U.K. In my opinion, that was done exclusively to make more money from the band`s success.

For some years, the Stereo mixings from these Capitol albums (original and not original) were the only available Stereo versions from many songs, because in the U.K. EMI released their first 4 albums on CD only in Mono sound in 1987. Fortunately, their U.K. albums have been recently remastered and re-issued and the Stereo mixings from their original albums are available again, but with remixings. In this case, they were done by people associated with the band.

In my opinion, their U.S. albums are now only important for nostalgic collectors.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars As Guillermo previously wrote, this was not the first Beatles album released in the United States, but the first Capitol labeled album released here. Thus, it was their breakout album in the U.S. (however big they already were, due to international acclaim). In that, it is an historic release. And I suppose, in some way, they were bringing something different to the rock world. But at this point, I just don't hear it. They were very good pop songs for their time. Extremely catchy and infectious, but nothing terribly special, and with no hints of what the band would become in just a few short years.
Review by memowakeman
1 stars Meet them if you want.

This is an LP I found some years ago while I was rummaging in my parents' shelf of records, there were actually few albums I was interested in listening to. I've never been a Beatles fan, but anyway I wanted to listen to it back then and kept it. So the last weekend I listened to different LPs I had not played for long time, one of them was this. Well, I'll be honest to you. Out of the twelve tracks included in this "Meet the Beatles" album, I can say I enjoy one or two songs at most. Some of you may kill me but my love for The Beatles is actually incredibly limited, I respect them, but for me they are just an average band whose value was to be in the right place at the right moment, nothing more.

Here you can listen to songs like "I want to hold your hand", "All my loving" or "Hold me tight"; short tracks (two minutes average) that together make 25 minutes of 60īs rock pop music. If you really want to know The Beatles, then get some full-length CD's or better "best of" albums. For those who love them, this LP may be actually good. But for me, it is only for completionists. So, one star is my final grade.

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Meet the Beatles"