THE FLAME WITHIN

Stream Of Passion The Flame Within album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy STREAM OF PASSION Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. The Art of Loss (4:00)
2. In The End (4:03)
3. Now or Never (4:13)
4. When You Hurt Me The Most (4:47)
5. Run Away (4:18)
6. Game We Play (4:05)
7. This Endless Night (4:19)
8. My Leader (4:55)

- Mark Mulder / viola
- David Faber / cello

Napalm Records

Thanks to rushfan4 for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

STREAM OF PASSION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STREAM OF PASSION The Flame Within Music

STREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORMSTREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORM
ICAR
Darker DaysDarker Days
Napalm Records 2011
Stream of Passion: Live in the Real WorldStream of Passion: Live in the Real World
Inside Out U.S. 2006
Out in the Real WorldOut in the Real World
Single · Import
Inside Out 2006
Audio CD$14.99 (used)
Stream Of Passion - A War Of Our Own [Japan CD] RBNCD-1167Stream Of Passion - A War Of Our Own [Japan CD] RBNCD-1167
Indies Japan
Stream of Passion / The Flame Within JAPAN+1 Within Temptation After Forever D US $34.99 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Stream Of Passion Darker Days CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Stream Of Passion - Flame Within (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $5.94 Buy It Now 2 days
STREAM OF PASSION-DARKER DAYS-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F75 US $30.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Stream of Passion - Embrace the Storm (Special Edition +DVD) USA SHIPPING 15$ US $5.99 [0 bids]
STREAM OF PASSION A War Of Our Own digipack LTD + 1 bonus track US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
STREAM OF PASSION - EMBRACE THE STORM [STREAM OF PASSION] - NEW CD US $16.48 Buy It Now 4 days
STREAM OF PASSION - LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD - NEW CD BOXSET US $14.81 Buy It Now 4 days
Stream of Passion - Embrace the Storm (2005) CD & DVD LIMITED EDITION ALBUM RARE US $24.91 Buy It Now 4 days
A War Of Our Own by Stream of Passion CD (2014) Brand New Ships Worldwide US $28.99 Buy It Now 5 days
STREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORM 12 Trk CD AYREON BRAND NEW SEALED GoTh MeTaL US $7.95 [0 bids]
Stream Of Passion - Live In The Real World cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Stream of Passion Live the Real World 2 CD Digipack Arjen Lucassen Ayreon US $9.90 Buy It Now 8 days
ELFONIA st ( AYREON , STREAM OF PASSION MEMBERS) US $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
STREAM OF PASSION-A WAR OF OUR OWN-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F25 US $28.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Live in the Real World STREAM OF PASSION DVD+ 2 CD SET US $13.99 Buy It Now 12 days
STREAM OF PASSION - DARKER DAYS * [885470002484] - NEW CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
STREAM OF PASSION A War Of Our Own DIGI US $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
HDK-System Overload cd new Epica After Forever Nightwish Stream of Passion US $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
A War of Our Own + 1 bon STREAM OF PASSION ( FREE SHIPPING) LIMITED EDITION CD US $10.98 Buy It Now 14 days
STREAM OF PASSION-THE FLAME WITHIN-CD 2009-AYREON-NEW & SEALED US $16.60 Buy It Now 15 days
STREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORM SEALED CD NEW US $5.70 Buy It Now 16 days
STREAM OF PASSION A War Of Our Own + 1 Japan CD Female Fronted Gothic Metal 4th! US $24.50 Buy It Now 17 days
STREAM OF PASSION-A War Of Our Own-2014 CD US $7.50 Buy It Now 17 days
STREAM OF PASSION - A War of our Own ( digipack edition LTD +bonus) US $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
STREAM OF PASSION CD - A WAR OF OUR OWN (2014) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK METAL US $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Stream Of Passion - War Of Our Own (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $10.60 Buy It Now 20 days
~ STREAM OF PASSION - A WAR OF OUR OWN ~ MUSIC CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Darker Days * STREAM OF PASSION CD ( FREE SHIPPING) US $10.98 Buy It Now 22 days
Stream of Passion - CD 2014 - A War of our Own US $13.28 Buy It Now 23 days
STREAM OF PASSION The Flame Within (AYREON,EPICA) US $8.95 Buy It Now 23 days
STREAM OF PASSION - THE FLAME WITHIN [STREAM OF PASSION] [693723512921] - NEW CD US $15.50 Buy It Now 24 days
STREAM OF PASSION Flame Within DIGIPACK ( ayreon ) US $9.49 Buy It Now 24 days
STREAM OF PASSION Flame Within ( ayreon female vocals ) US $7.99 Buy It Now 24 days
A War Of Our Own by Stream Of Passion : Format: Audio CD US $17.22 Buy It Now 25 days
Arjen Anthony Lucassen Lost In The New Real 2 CD AYREON ,STREAM OF PASSION US $12.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Stream Of Passion - Live In The Real World 2 CDS US $10.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Stream Of Passion The Flame Within CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Stream Of Passion Darker Days CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Stream Of Passion - Live In The Real World [CD New] US $10.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Stream Of Passion - A War Of Our Own +2 Japan CD+obi, Epica,Nightwish,Edenbridge US $22.99 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy STREAM OF PASSION music online Buy STREAM OF PASSION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for STREAM OF PASSION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

STREAM OF PASSION The Flame Within ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(11%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

STREAM OF PASSION The Flame Within reviews

3 stars Maybe there is such a thing as the sophomore jinx. I say that after reviewing ABIGAIL'S GHOST's latest and now this one. Both bands have changed their sound from the debuts. In STREAM OF PASSION's case they've gone from a Prog-Metal style to more of a straight forward sound, mixed with some heaviness. I wasn't surprised to see them listed as Prog- Related now because that's what your getting here. There's 13 tracks over 55 minutes so we get all these 4 minute songs. Lori and Arjen have both left since the debut and I really miss their guitar work. The vocals of course are flawless, i'm a huge Marcela fan.

"The Art Of Loss" opens with piano and vocal melodies as it kicks in heavily. Vocals follow. Some ripping guitar after 2 1/2 minutes and the vocals are great. "In The End" puts the focus squarely on the vocals which isn't a bad thing. Drums and piano are prominant as well. Tasteful guitar solo 2 1/2 minutes in. "Now Or Never" opens with piano and heavy riffs then it settles when the vocals arrive. A catchy tune as the contrasts continue. "When You Hurt Me The Most" is my third favourite. Piano and reserved vocals to start as it builds. She sounds excellent here. Guitar solo 3 1/2 minutes in then it ends as it began.

"Run Away" opens with piano (I see a theme here) as reserved vocals join in. Some violin here in this ballad although we do get some power late. Not a fan of this one. "Games We Play" is heavy early until vocals and piano arrive, although the heaviness comes and goes. "This Endless Night" has this powerful undercurrent I like. "My Leader" has a good intro then it settles with vocals and piano. Contrasts continue. I like the vocal melodies. "Burn My Pain" is my favourite. Some atmosphere finally as vocals and heaviness come in. I really like the synths here. A very uplifting song. "Let Me In" is pretty good but "Street Spirit" is much better. My number two. I just like how intense it is and of course the vocals. "A Part Of You" opens with guitar followed by the heaviest section yet. It then settles with vocals the rest of the way. "All I Know" features a guest string quartet with piano and reserved vocals.

This is very close to being 4 stars for me but I can't pull the trigger. 3.5 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#231380) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 stars I saw this band on their last Canada tour and thought that they had given a charming and entertaining show even if the band doesn't offer something new to the emerging genre of female fronted symphonic metal bands with power metal influences. They deliver solid and short tracks without too much k ... (read more)

Report this review (#508366) | Posted by kluseba | Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Stream of Passion started out as a Arjen Lucassen side project and very much a vehicle for the amazing Mexican singer Marcela Bovio. 'The Flame Within' is Stream Of Passion's second studio release but is marked by several line-up changes with Arjen Lucassen amongst those missing. Strangely t ... (read more)

Report this review (#357305) | Posted by KeepItDark | Sunday, December 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is a very solid album. I personally find the melodies much more satisfying than the first album. "Embrace The Storm" is much more uneven in terms of my own enjoyment of the overall experience of the album and only two or three songs really stick out. Not so for "The Flame Within". It's ... (read more)

Report this review (#241721) | Posted by plasmatopia | Sunday, September 27, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of STREAM OF PASSION "The Flame Within"