TITANIC

Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Searchin 7'01"
2. Love is love 4'16"
3. Mary Jane* 4'32"
4. Cry for a Beatle 2'10"
5. Something on my mind 5'47"
6. Firewater 2'39"

- Janne Loseth / Guitar
- Roy Robinson / Vocals

1970 LP (C64104)CBS
2002 CD Repertoire 4909

Thanks to Tuzvihar for the addition
and to marty mcfly for the last updates

TITANIC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TITANIC Titanic Music

TitanicTitanic
Repertoire 2002
Gustav Mahler Symphony No. 1 Titan CD, NEW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 54m 1s
Titanic (osc) 0886919238624, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $31.32 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Titanic: The Ultimate Collection by James Horner - CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Back To Titanic, CD with fold-out movie poster USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
TITAN - STEPS 6tracks, 2009 indie CD barcode no.7320470122129 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Back to Titanic, , Good Soundtrack USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 6m
Cassette Tape . Titanic . Various Artists . Soundtrack USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
LEINSDORF, ERICH mahler; symphony no.1 in d titan VG/VG JAPAN RGC | 14-0530-079 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7h
Titan: Its All Pop! CD USD $34.59 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Sinfonie 1 "Titan" - Symphony Pittsburgh New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $31.67 Buy It Now 7h 25m
SEPTIC FLESH - TITAN (UK) NEW VINYL USD $68.15 Buy It Now 7h 43m
Titanic: The Ultimate Collection by James Horner (CD, Nov-1997, Sony) FREE SHIP USD $3.95 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Titanic Dance THAILAND CASSETTE TAPE my heart will go on Rare! USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
TITAN: IT'S ALL POP! 2 CD NEW+ USD $27.59 Buy It Now 9h 5m
(Laser Disc)Raise The Titanic-Precision-LVITC 0002-UK-Ex/Ex USD $26.29 Buy It Now 11h 11m
(Laser Disc)Raise The Titanic-Precision-UK-NM/NM USD $26.29 Buy It Now 11h 11m
(2x Laser Disc Gatefold)Titanic-Pioneer International-UK-NM/NM USD $26.29 Buy It Now 11h 11m
THE TITANIC DISASTER HEARINGS Set of 4 Tapes 6 Hr Multi-Cast Production w/ Stars USD $45.00 Buy It Now 11h 20m
TITANIC 'SING FOOL SING' UK 7" SINGLE #2 USD $4.58 Buy It Now 11h 30m
Titan (uk) 0822603132526, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $23.12 Buy It Now 11h 37m
Titanic Requiem - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (CD Used Very Good) USD $16.29 Buy It Now 11h 39m
CD - Music of the Titanic USD $1.29 [0 bids]
CD CELINE DION My Heart Will Go On (Titanic Theme) 2 TRACKS CANADA MINT USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 42m
TITANIC RAIN 2000 45 7" NM US TRIBAL DISCO 1972 LISTEN USD $5.98 Buy It Now 12h 46m
Unknown Artist Symphone No. 1 "Titan" CD USD $3.49 Buy It Now 14h
Titan "Corazon" Double LP PROMO in Stereo USD $4.95 Buy It Now 14h 5m
Back to Titanic by James Horner (CD, Aug-1998, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 14h 8m
TITANIC ultimate edition Japan 3 DVD SEALED CD87 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 38m
The Titanic Corporation - Psycho Polka 12" USD $5.37 Buy It Now 14h 42m
Mahler First Symphony Titan Maurice Abravanel Sealed Vanguard CD USD $9.20 Buy It Now 14h 44m
JAMES HORNER / CELINE DION Titanic TAIWAN PROMO CD USD $45.00 Buy It Now 14h 50m
Mahler: Symphony No. 1 "Titan" (CD, 1993, Telarc Dist.) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED USD $5.20 Buy It Now 14h 55m
THE SPIRIT OF THE TITANIC NEW DOUBLE CD EDWARDIAN MUSIC USD $6.88 Buy It Now 15h 2m
999 - Feelin Alright With The Crew / Titanic (My Over) Reaction, UP-36435 N/Mint USD $12.25 Buy It Now 15h 9m
The Titanic, Vol. 4 by Leadbelly (CD, Mar-1994, Roun... USD $10.45 Buy It Now 15h 29m
Various Artists Gustav Mahler Symphony No. 1 the Titan, Symphony No. 5 CD USD $3.29 Buy It Now 16h 23m
James Horner - Back to Titanic 1998 Sony CD (More film music from Titanic ++++) USD $4.22 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Titanic: The Ultimate Collection by James Horner (CD, Nov-1997, Sony Music... USD $5.99 Buy It Now 16h 46m
Kirsty MacColl Titanic Days Cd I.R.S. 1993 Very Good!! USD $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 13m
1 CENT CD Titanic: A New Musical - SOUNDTRACK maury yeston USD $0.11 [3 bids]
The LOOTERS Titanic EDIT PROMO CD single TOWER OF POWER USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Titanic - "Sing Fool Sing" 7" (1971) EX / "Sultana" / CBS 5365 USD $3.05 Buy It Now 17h 37m
Sinfonie 1 "Der Titan" - Philharmonic Berlin New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Ship USD $27.48 Buy It Now 17h 40m
Sinfonie 1 "Der Titan" - Leonard Bernstein New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippi USD $25.07 Buy It Now 17h 41m
Janos Vajda - Sinfonietta Titanic: Once Or Never Imre Kollar/Julia Ban [CD New] USD $20.82 Buy It Now 17h 49m
OSCAR Titanic Forever EWS-17072 EP wc8838 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
CD Titanic Soundtrack USD $8.99 Buy It Now 18h 14m
LA OTRACINA Reality Has Got To Die CD psych/prog metal Titan Zombi Circle Naam USD $14.98 Buy It Now 18h 38m
MAURY YESTON TITANIC A NEW MUSICAL CD USD $3.29 Buy It Now 19h
VULCAIN "Desperados"ORG cd Squealer,Satan jokers,Titan USD $74.99 Buy It Now 19h 7m
Deja Vu - My Heart Will Go On(Love Theme From Titanic)(4 versions) US CD SINGLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 11m
TITANIC - EAGLE ROCK (BONUS) (TRACKS) NEW CD USD $22.21 Buy It Now 19h 13m
Back To Titanic USD $8.95 Buy It Now 19h 14m
soundtrack, TITANIC by James Horner, Japan Issue, Original CD USD $6.93 Buy It Now 19h 15m
Harry Chapin ?- Dance Band On The Titanic vinyl 2x LP 1977 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 19h 32m
Titanic: The Musical CD USD $8.76 Buy It Now 19h 34m
Titan - Septicflesh USD $12.30 Buy It Now 19h 43m
TITAN 3 - LET YOUR HEART GO FREE - 2 TRACK 12" PROMO SINGLE - PURPLE CITY RECORD USD $0.15 [0 bids]
VULCAIN "Big brothers"ORG cd Squealer,Titan,ADX USD $49.99 Buy It Now 19h 48m
TRUST "Man's trap"ORG cd Epic 93,Squealer,Satan jokers,Titan USD $32.99 Buy It Now 19h 48m
Eagle Rock - Titanic (2000, CD New) USD $11.16 Buy It Now 19h 55m
Eagle Rock by Titanic (CD, Repertoire) USD $9.24 Buy It Now 19h 57m
Titanic - Eagle Rock [CD New] USD $12.18 Buy It Now 20h 22m
TITANIC CD - Music From The Motion Picture *LIKE NEW* ~ *FREE AUST. POST* USD $4.43 Buy It Now 20h 24m
YAMANTAKA/SONIC TITAN Uzu LP NEW VINYL Suicide Squeeze Grey Marbled USD $21.99 Buy It Now 20h 32m
Titanic: Music from the Motion Picture by James Horner (CD, Nov-1997, Sony Pi... USD $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 43m
Titanic [Collector's Anniversary Edition] by James Horner (CD, Mar-2012, 4... USD $16.99 Buy It Now 22h 15m
Saturn Form Essence-Silent Titan USD $7.99 Buy It Now 23h 4m
Back to Titanic by James Horner (Cassette, Aug-1998, Sony Classical) USD $1.25 Buy It Now 23h 12m
RARE XIAN 7" 33 EP - JARY IRBY - TITAN SOUND STEREO - LARGO,FLORIDA USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23h 14m
O.S.T TITANIC Taiwan w/box CD+Promo 56-P Booklet CELINE DION My Heart Will Go On USD $29.99 Buy It Now 23h 22m
O.S.T TITANIC Taiwan w/box CD+Promo 2 Postcard CELINE DION My Heart Will Go On USD $10.99 Buy It Now 23h 23m
SOUTHAMPTON Titanic 1998 Taiwan Promo CD Single 2-Track RADIO EDIT WITHOUT DIALO USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23h 35m
MADONNA Rescue Me 1991 Germany 3-Track CD Single Titanic Vocal Mix-7" Mix USD $24.99 Buy It Now 23h 41m
Titanic Soundtrack CD James Horner Celine Dion SEALED NEW USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Titanic Suite by Steve Cameron (CD, 2000) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Sonny Rollins ?- Tenor Titan 1966 Jazz Bop LP Vinyl Album USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - Color Colle Strap BOX with bonus USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - Color Colle Strap BOX with bonus USD $109.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Celine Dion Japan 3" Single CD My Heart Will Go On 8cm CD TITANIC USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
51.CD ALBUM..TITANIC...MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK. USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - Rubber Strap Collection BOX USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - Rubber Strap Collection BOX USD $109.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - Rubber Strap Collection BOX USD $139.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GLASGOW PHOENIX CHOIR " THEME FROM TITANIC & THE CLASSIC POPS COLLECTION " CD USD $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Gustav Mahler: Symphony No. 1, 'The Titan' CD NEW USD $9.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Titanic - Ashes & Diamonds CD USD $16.09 Buy It Now 1 day
0 result found for "TITANIC"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy TITANIC music online Buy TITANIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TITANIC DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TITANIC Titanic ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(28%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

TITANIC Titanic reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars This is a very special album for me. I purchased it 1971. In those days, I got acquainted with one of their hit singles ''Sultana'' (actually it was a B-side but I'll discuss this in the review of their second album).

I was so in love with this single that I bought their debut album, and I was quite impressed.

The fantastic opener ''Searchin'' is the first jewel available. It is the archetype of a strong heavy-prog track. The work on the organ is fabulous and is only shy of Lord or Hensley. (but not too much). Also to be noticed is the excellent percussion work (but this is another asset of ''Titanic'').

The heavy and psychedelic mood goes on with another winner: ''Love Is Love''. It is again a very powerful and dynamic song. Just listen to the superb bass/drums section. Absolutely brilliant. This really kicks ass my prog friends. The second highlight.

''Titanic'' has also released some wonderful prog-rock ballads like ''Mary Jane''. It is quite amazing to see that the arrangements were signed William Sheller (a popular French singer but almost unknown in those times). It is a romantic keyboards-oriented song with a catchy melody but there's also a sad side to it. This album is really excellent so far.

''Titanic'' is probably paying tribute to the Fab Four with ''Cry For A Beatle''. Vaguely jazzy and intending to be melodic. It is funny but can't be considered as a great track.

The B-side of the vinyl opens with the heaviest song from this work: ''Something On My Mind''. Almost doom intro, but of course what categorizes this band is the use of the heavy organ. It is also the occasion for the band to integrate a more guitar-oriented track (the first one so far). Not for delicate ears to say the least. But I bloody like it.

The next couple of songs (short ones) are a little weak in comparison. Too much brass in here for ''Firewater'' and a old fashioned sound for the heavy-psych ''Schizmatic Mind''. None of these songs are bad but they just don't play in the same league than the other pieces.

Now. ''La pièce maîtresse'' as far as I'm concerned. The wonderful ''I See No Reason'' clocking at over eight minutes. It starts as a heavy-rock ballad (again organ and bass are all mighty) and it slowly offers a wonderful crescendo part full of soooooo pleasant keys as well as nice backing vocals. It speeds up to offer the most emotional guitar solo from the whole album (and probably from their entire discography). It is an excellent moment of heavy prog music. The fourth highlight. It was the closing number of the original album.

The CD version offers both songs from their hit single: ''Half Bread'' and ''Santa Fe''.

Both sides of the band are represented here: the melodic and rock ballad-oriented with enjoyable keyboards for the former (which was the B-side) and the punchy and very much percussion (''Santana'') oriented ''Santa Fe''. The extravagant beat is really kicking and the sound is pretty similar to the one of ''Sultana''. But that's another story.

I'm really pleased that ''Titanic'' has been added to PA. They fully deserve it (but maybe in another category). If you're in for Purple, Heep, Atomic Rooster etc. I highly recommend this very good album.

Now, in terms of rating: the original certainly deserves four stars. Since the CD is enhanced with two very good tracks I would say that nine out of ten is accurate. And for the emotional moment I've just had, I rate this debut ''Titanic'' album with five stars.

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Unfortunately, I don't have any childhood memories for this album, nor I know much about it. I just seemed like a good deal. And don't take me bad, it's not bad music, actually, I quite enjoy it. There are negatives, of course, like it's still "proto", finding of themselves and music path they'll take and also drumming on first two songs seems annoying to my ears (maybe it's just me). It's driven by lazy drumming, but most importantly, ever-present organ. It's exactly the sound you'll expect in a band from this era. Melodic, sometimes (never disharmonic).

4(-), typical band to be honest. Think of for example "Rare Bird" here. There's for sure history connected with them. I read it on few pages around the internet, but I'm not eye witness, just a young guy who stumbled over this. "I see no reason, I see no reason".

Review by stefro
3 stars Thanks to the catchy, Santana-styled hit single 'Sultana', history has cast the heavy Anglo-Norwegian outfit Titanic - vocalist Roy Robinson, guitarist Janne Loseth, organist Kenny Aas, bassist Kjell Asperud and drummer John Lorck - as something of a one-hit-wonder; a quick glance at the group's career suggests otherwise. Formed in 1969, Titanic have actually enjoyed a pretty solid career, personified by an initial nine-year run of writing, recording and touring that produced six studio albums. Whilst many will remember Titanic for 'Sultana's jangly rhythms(which, incredibly, reached no.5 on the UK singles chart) Titanic also managed to issue a series of albums that mixed heavy rock power, psychedelic arrangements and bluesy organ riffs, a run initiated by 1970's powerful debut and eventually ended with the 1979 album 'Eye Of The Hurricane'. Though true commercial success always seemed to elude them, Titanic have always enjoyed a small-but-loyal international fanbase which has since seen them re-form twice, initially with 1991's cunningly-titled 'Lower The Atlantic', and then once again with 2008's 'Diamonds & Ashes'. However, for the true Titanic experience, it is this eponymous debut from 1970 that one must seek out. Originally issued by CBS before finally receiving a proper remastering for Repertoire Records excellent 2002 CD reissue, 'Titanic' ties bruisingly heavy guitar-and- organ interplay, pounding percussion, and yearning melodies into a hard 'n' bluesy acid-rock concoction brushed with a slight pop-sike hue. The chugging, seven-minute opener 'Searchin', the percussion-heavy assault of the album highlight 'Something On My Mind' and 'I See No Reason's imperious riffing are exactly what Titanic are about; powerful drums backing crushingly-heavy blues-based riffs and juicy organ runs. Add the gruff vocals of Englishman Roy Robinson and you have Titanic at their youthful best. Elsewhere, though, you will find surprises. The pretty, piano-led semi-ballad 'Mary Jane' with its orchestral backing and sentimental tone proves a real departure, making for a slightly awkward stylistic shift, whilst the Fab Four homage 'Cry For A Beatle' exhibits a light and hazy psychedelic-pop vibe. Most bizarre of all, however, is the big band-and-jazz fashioned bop-rock of 'Firewater', a brassy, two-and-a-half-minute sub-'Sultana' cut that sports a slight Chicago shade and a very abrupt ending. STEFAN TURNER, STOKE NEWINGTON, 2013

4 stars Zowie and Ivan like me are fans.Great reviews and thanks,and I will just add a little more.Norwegian Titanic were a great band with great musicians. Like Tasavallan Presidentti and Wigwam from Finland,Lake from Germany and Culpeper's Orchard from Denmark,they had an English singer/lyricist.I guess ... (read more)

Report this review (#449475) | Posted by gr8dane | Wednesday, May 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TITANIC "Titanic"