TITANIC

Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Searchin 7'01"
2. Love is love 4'16"
3. Mary Jane* 4'32"
4. Cry for a Beatle 2'10"
5. Something on my mind 5'47"
6. Firewater 2'39"

- Janne Loseth / Guitar
- Roy Robinson / Vocals

1970 LP (C64104)CBS
2002 CD Repertoire 4909

Thanks to Tuzvihar for the addition
and to marty mcfly for the last updates

TITANIC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TITANIC Titanic Music

TitanicTitanic
Repertoire 2000

Titanic - Sea Wolf [New CD] USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Titanic: Music from the Motion Picture by James Horner (CD, 1997, Sony) USD $1.49 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Alberto Barros : Titan De La Salsa CD (1995) USD $4.75 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Unknown Artist Va Titanic CD USD $4.37 Buy It Now 2h 19m
MAHLER SYMPHONY NO 1 "TITAN" - BERNSTEIN - CBS MASTERWORKS (CD 1986 USA) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
BACK TO TITANIC - SOUNDTRACK CD 13 TRACKS ~ LIKE NEW ! USD $6.30 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Titanic - Sing Fool Sing / Sultana 7" Single CBS 5365 1971 Psych Rock USD $12.78 [0 bids]
Madra Rua Les Thèmes de LExil Irlandais du Titanic CD USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Korb, Ron Titanic: Odyssey CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Unknown Artist A Titanic Lust CD USD $5.49 Buy It Now 3h 14m
VULCAIN "Transition"ORG cd Squealer,Titan,ADX USD $34.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Unknown Artist Mahler Symphony No. 1 "Titan" CD USD $4.49 Buy It Now 3h 46m
TITANIC (70'S ROCK GROUP) Sing Fool Sing 7" VINYL UK Cbs 1971 Four Prong Label USD $4.02 Buy It Now 3h 53m
SAILOR Danger On The Titanic 7" VINYL UK Caribou 1980 Promo B/W Starlight USD $6.38 Buy It Now 3h 53m
New theDOGS Produced by HIROYUKI SAWANO Attack on Titan CD Japan F/S PCCG-01477 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4h 13m
KISS PATROL Midnight In Moscow 7" VINYL UK Titanic B/W Hit And Run (Son2211) USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4h 36m
NANCY KRAMER AND THE SOLAR RIDERS Hallelujah 7" VINYL UK Titanic 1979 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 37m
999 Feelin' Alright With The Crew 7" VINYL UK United Artists 1978 B/W Titanic USD $10.03 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Titan Clash - The Good Vs Evil EP 7" Mint- NS 05 Limited Numbered Vinyl 45 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 4h 44m
TITAN (DANCE) Corazon CD European Virgin 2000 3 Track Radio Edit With Info USD $2.69 Buy It Now 4h 44m
TITAN (DANCE) Elevator CD European Virgin 1999 12 Track Promo (Cdvirdj104) USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4h 44m
TITAN (DANCE) Corazon CD European Virgin 2000 3 Track Charlie Rapino Has Spoken USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4h 44m
NWOBHM TITAN (ROCK) Imaginary Lady 7" VINYL UK Cdlm 1982 B/w You Won't Like USD $22.11 Buy It Now 4h 45m
I AM KLOOT Dark Star CD UK We Love You 2000 3 Track B/W To You And Titanic USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4h 45m
TITANIC MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE S/T CD UK Issue Made In Austria Sony 1997 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 48m
TITANIC - THE COMPLETE MUSICAL WORKS S/T DOUBLE CD UK Dressed To Kill 1999 24 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 48m
TITAN (DANCE) Elevator CD European Virgin 1999 12 Track (Cdvir104) USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 48m
TITANIC MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE S/T CD Argentinian Sony 1997 15 Track USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 48m
JAMES HORNER Back To Titanic CD European Sony 1998 13 Track (Sk60691) USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 48m
JONA LEWIE Re-Arranging The Deck Chairs On The Titanic 7" VINYL Aussie Stiff USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4h 49m
NWOBHM TITAN (ROCK) Imaginary Lady 7" VINYL UK After Hours 1983 B/W Tooty USD $35.54 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Reya Of Titan - Gekko Projekt (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.50 Buy It Now 4h 51m
La Camarera Del Titanic 2011 by Iglesias, Alberto USD $12.06 Buy It Now 4h 56m
TITAN GO KING'S Ultrasonic Wave 01 BNTN-044 CD JAPAN NEW USD $55.03 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Helicon Titan CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 37m
TITANIC / BACK TO TITANIC [ 2 CDS ] SOUNDTRACK - JAMES HORNER USD $9.49 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Art Blakey, Titanic - Titanic [New CD] Germany - Import USD $10.01 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Mahler: Symphony No. 1 "Titan" (including Blumine movement) CD (1995) USD $3.60 Buy It Now 5h 51m
Titanic: Music from the Motion Picture USD $4.78 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Zdenek Kosler Mahler: Symphony No. 1, Titan CD USD $5.74 Buy It Now 6h
Titanic: The Ultimate Collection by James Horner (CD, Nov-1997, Sony Music Dist. USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Music From Titanic! by American Film Orchestra (CD, Apr-1998, Intersound) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Unknown Artist Titanic -Music from the Movie CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 54m
Unknown Artist Viennese Masters, Cd Five: Mahler, Titan CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 7h 15m
Exl-Titanic Love Theme CD USD $3.71 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Sonny Rollins Tenor Titan 2-LP vinyl record (Double Album) UK 2683054 USD $19.51 Buy It Now 7h 45m
CARPATHIAN FOREST - Through Chasm, Caves & Titan Woods - CD ** Brand New ** USD $64.95 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Titanic - Music from the Motion Picture by James Horner. CD (1997, Sony) USD $1.95 Buy It Now 8h
Original Soundtrack : Titanic CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Raise the Titanic! Titanic Forever 7" 45 NM EWS-17072 1980 Japan w/Picture Sheet USD $59.99 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Comfy Chair Party On The Titanic -New CD MINT- Flaming Pie FP6301 US 1997 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9h 3m
The World's Greatest Symphonies, Mahler, Symphony #1 The Titan USD $12.79 Buy It Now 9h 41m
LOT-18 CDs MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS - ARMAGEDDON, TITANIC, GREASE, DIRTY DANCING..MORE USD $14.49 Buy It Now 9h 50m
The Silent Titan For the Rest Of My Days Aussie Hip Hop Obese Records CD - NEW USD $13.39 Buy It Now 10h 33m
TENOR TITAN USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.62 Buy It Now 11h
Animation "Attack on Titan" Theme Music "First Press Limited Edition CD + DVD" USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $39.00 Buy It Now
Under a Titan Sky - Sworn Amongst CD-JEWEL CASE USD $13.97 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Titanic, Music From The Motion Picture CD, Clearance Sale USD $6.70 Buy It Now 14h 22m
Mahler Symphony No.1 "Titan" Horenstien / Pro Musica Symphony Vienna 12" vinyl USD $5.12 Buy It Now 15h 7m
CD: TITANIC SOUNDTRACK USD $2.55 Buy It Now 15h 21m
THE TITANIC-MUSIC AS HEARD ON THE FATEFUL VOYAGE-23 TRACK DIGIPAK CD-EU IMPORT USD $10.42 Buy It Now 16h 19m
TITANIC Music Inspired By CD USD $7.41 Buy It Now 16h 45m
Titanic 3-track promo CD single card sleeve USD $7.41 Buy It Now 16h 55m
Riddla - Deadline 2 - Titan Sounds - 2000 #640994 USD $2.55 Buy It Now 17h 15m
BEETHOVEN ° THE TITAN MASTERPIECE SERIES 4-LP Vinyl~USA Pressing MS-5010 USD $20.06 Buy It Now 17h 26m
SONGS OF A TRAVELLING APPRENTICE - JOEL COHEN, TI-19 TITANIC USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 44m
Linked Horizon - Jiyu e no Shingeki Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) CD NEW USD $15.99 Buy It Now 17h 58m
cassette tape album TITANIC music from motion picture lot 4298 USD $5.37 Buy It Now 18h 22m
Titanic-Full Steam Ahead CD Bill Menchen Robert Sweet Christian Metal(Brand New) USD $12.95 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Titanic Music From the Motion Picture Music composed conducted by James Horner USD $3.99 Buy It Now 19h 22m
Titanic [Anniversary Edition] by James Horner. USD $19.75 Buy It Now 19h 55m
Titanic: The Musical by Various Artists. USD $11.44 Buy It Now 19h 55m
Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On Aust. The Remixes Titanic Let's Love CD Single USD $22.78 Buy It Now 20h
My Heart Will Go On Love Theme from Titanic CD by Déjà Vu Dance Mixes USD $2.25 Buy It Now 20h 8m
?Titanic: Soundtrack by James Horner JAPAN CD Mint W/OBI SRCS-8529 #105-3 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 13m
LOT 11 Movie Soundtrack CDs Titanic, Bodyguard, Rain Man, 4 Weddings, Cty Angels USD $7.00 Buy It Now 20h 32m
Back to Titanic - SOUNDTRACK (1998) CD USD $3.82 Buy It Now 20h 41m
Titanic: The Ultimate Collection by James Horner (CD, Nov-1997, Sony Music Distr USD $5.40 Buy It Now 21h 6m
TITANIC - RARE SHAPED LIMITED EDITION CD - My Heart Will Go On (Dance Mix) C#J USD $23.98 Buy It Now 21h 7m
Titanic: The Ultimate Collection by James Horner (CD, 1997) FAST FREE SHIPPING! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21h 34m
Titanic: Music as Heard on the Fateful Voyage by Ian Whitcomb & The White... USD $0.99 [0 bids]
KIRSTY MACCOLL - TITANIC DAYS (DELUXE 2CD EDITION;REMASTERED) 2 CD POP NEW+ USD $20.85 Buy It Now 21h 50m
Jan Willem de Vriend - Symphonic Poem Titan [New SACD] Hybrid SACD USD $15.51 Buy It Now 21h 54m
TITAN - POPEYE LE ROAD (ULTRA RARE ORIG. FR. PRESSING 12" VINYL LP) USD $99.99 Buy It Now 22h 25m
James Horner - Back To Titanic OST SRCS-8747 JAPAN CD OBI SEALED W-6012 USD $6.00 [0 bids]
CELINE DION-2 RARE CASSETTE SINGLES/MY HEART WILL GO ON(TITANIC)/THINK TWICE USD $1.27 [0 bids]
Cd Titanic USD $0.51 [0 bids]
Northern Soul Popcorn * GOODIE WILSON * The Door Bell Rings * TITANIC Listen MP3 USD $14.64 [8 bids]
Yamantaka // Sonic Titan - Uzu [New Vinyl] Colored Vinyl, Gray, Downloadable Bon USD $18.47 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Attack on Titan [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] by Shiro Sagisu (CD,... USD $8.48 Buy It Now 23h 44m
Sonny Rollins : Tenor Titan CD (2002)***NEW*** USD $6.76 Buy It Now 23h 54m
HARRY CHAPIN 1977 Dance Band On The Titanic Elektra 2LP Mismatch Manhood USD $9.97 Buy It Now 23h 56m
6 CD collection: Music that played by the Titanic musicians (orchestra) USD $0.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Elevator - Titan (CD 2000) PROMO MEXICAN LO-FI ELECTRO FUNK 70s AWESOMENESS USD $3.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Titanic: The Musical by Various Artists (CD, Jul-1997, RCA) EX * i combine ship USD $3.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Roy Hamilton Orchestra - Music from the Motion Picture 'Titanic' (CD Album) USD $1.27 [0 bids]
Music Played Aboard TITANIC 100th Anniversary 2012 BRAND NEW AND SEALED RARE CD USD $6.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Reya of Titan by Gekko Projekt (CD, Jun-2015) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Royal-Tones : Black Lightning / Surfer Junction 45 Titanic Surf Garage Promo USD $6.06 [2 bids]
SEALED - Alberto Barros CD NEW Tributo A La Salsa 3 CD+DVD El Titan De La Salsa USD $16.49 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy TITANIC music online Buy TITANIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TITANIC Titanic ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(23%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(58%)

TITANIC Titanic reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars This is a very special album for me. I purchased it 1971. In those days, I got acquainted with one of their hit singles ''Sultana'' (actually it was a B-side but I'll discuss this in the review of their second album).

I was so in love with this single that I bought their debut album, and I was quite impressed.

The fantastic opener ''Searchin'' is the first jewel available. It is the archetype of a strong heavy-prog track. The work on the organ is fabulous and is only shy of Lord or Hensley. (but not too much). Also to be noticed is the excellent percussion work (but this is another asset of ''Titanic'').

The heavy and psychedelic mood goes on with another winner: ''Love Is Love''. It is again a very powerful and dynamic song. Just listen to the superb bass/drums section. Absolutely brilliant. This really kicks ass my prog friends. The second highlight.

''Titanic'' has also released some wonderful prog-rock ballads like ''Mary Jane''. It is quite amazing to see that the arrangements were signed William Sheller (a popular French singer but almost unknown in those times). It is a romantic keyboards-oriented song with a catchy melody but there's also a sad side to it. This album is really excellent so far.

''Titanic'' is probably paying tribute to the Fab Four with ''Cry For A Beatle''. Vaguely jazzy and intending to be melodic. It is funny but can't be considered as a great track.

The B-side of the vinyl opens with the heaviest song from this work: ''Something On My Mind''. Almost doom intro, but of course what categorizes this band is the use of the heavy organ. It is also the occasion for the band to integrate a more guitar-oriented track (the first one so far). Not for delicate ears to say the least. But I bloody like it.

The next couple of songs (short ones) are a little weak in comparison. Too much brass in here for ''Firewater'' and a old fashioned sound for the heavy-psych ''Schizmatic Mind''. None of these songs are bad but they just don't play in the same league than the other pieces.

Now. ''La pièce maîtresse'' as far as I'm concerned. The wonderful ''I See No Reason'' clocking at over eight minutes. It starts as a heavy-rock ballad (again organ and bass are all mighty) and it slowly offers a wonderful crescendo part full of soooooo pleasant keys as well as nice backing vocals. It speeds up to offer the most emotional guitar solo from the whole album (and probably from their entire discography). It is an excellent moment of heavy prog music. The fourth highlight. It was the closing number of the original album.

The CD version offers both songs from their hit single: ''Half Bread'' and ''Santa Fe''.

Both sides of the band are represented here: the melodic and rock ballad-oriented with enjoyable keyboards for the former (which was the B-side) and the punchy and very much percussion (''Santana'') oriented ''Santa Fe''. The extravagant beat is really kicking and the sound is pretty similar to the one of ''Sultana''. But that's another story.

I'm really pleased that ''Titanic'' has been added to PA. They fully deserve it (but maybe in another category). If you're in for Purple, Heep, Atomic Rooster etc. I highly recommend this very good album.

Now, in terms of rating: the original certainly deserves four stars. Since the CD is enhanced with two very good tracks I would say that nine out of ten is accurate. And for the emotional moment I've just had, I rate this debut ''Titanic'' album with five stars.

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Unfortunately, I don't have any childhood memories for this album, nor I know much about it. I just seemed like a good deal. And don't take me bad, it's not bad music, actually, I quite enjoy it. There are negatives, of course, like it's still "proto", finding of themselves and music path they'll take and also drumming on first two songs seems annoying to my ears (maybe it's just me). It's driven by lazy drumming, but most importantly, ever-present organ. It's exactly the sound you'll expect in a band from this era. Melodic, sometimes (never disharmonic).

4(-), typical band to be honest. Think of for example "Rare Bird" here. There's for sure history connected with them. I read it on few pages around the internet, but I'm not eye witness, just a young guy who stumbled over this. "I see no reason, I see no reason".

Review by stefro
3 stars Thanks to the catchy, Santana-styled hit single 'Sultana', history has cast the heavy Anglo-Norwegian outfit Titanic - vocalist Roy Robinson, guitarist Janne Loseth, organist Kenny Aas, bassist Kjell Asperud and drummer John Lorck - as something of a one-hit-wonder; a quick glance at the group's career suggests otherwise. Formed in 1969, Titanic have actually enjoyed a pretty solid career, personified by an initial nine-year run of writing, recording and touring that produced six studio albums. Whilst many will remember Titanic for 'Sultana's jangly rhythms(which, incredibly, reached no.5 on the UK singles chart) Titanic also managed to issue a series of albums that mixed heavy rock power, psychedelic arrangements and bluesy organ riffs, a run initiated by 1970's powerful debut and eventually ended with the 1979 album 'Eye Of The Hurricane'. Though true commercial success always seemed to elude them, Titanic have always enjoyed a small-but-loyal international fanbase which has since seen them re-form twice, initially with 1991's cunningly-titled 'Lower The Atlantic', and then once again with 2008's 'Diamonds & Ashes'. However, for the true Titanic experience, it is this eponymous debut from 1970 that one must seek out. Originally issued by CBS before finally receiving a proper remastering for Repertoire Records excellent 2002 CD reissue, 'Titanic' ties bruisingly heavy guitar-and- organ interplay, pounding percussion, and yearning melodies into a hard 'n' bluesy acid-rock concoction brushed with a slight pop-sike hue. The chugging, seven-minute opener 'Searchin', the percussion-heavy assault of the album highlight 'Something On My Mind' and 'I See No Reason's imperious riffing are exactly what Titanic are about; powerful drums backing crushingly-heavy blues-based riffs and juicy organ runs. Add the gruff vocals of Englishman Roy Robinson and you have Titanic at their youthful best. Elsewhere, though, you will find surprises. The pretty, piano-led semi-ballad 'Mary Jane' with its orchestral backing and sentimental tone proves a real departure, making for a slightly awkward stylistic shift, whilst the Fab Four homage 'Cry For A Beatle' exhibits a light and hazy psychedelic-pop vibe. Most bizarre of all, however, is the big band-and-jazz fashioned bop-rock of 'Firewater', a brassy, two-and-a-half-minute sub-'Sultana' cut that sports a slight Chicago shade and a very abrupt ending. STEFAN TURNER, STOKE NEWINGTON, 2013

4 stars Zowie and Ivan like me are fans.Great reviews and thanks,and I will just add a little more.Norwegian Titanic were a great band with great musicians. Like Tasavallan Presidentti and Wigwam from Finland,Lake from Germany and Culpeper's Orchard from Denmark,they had an English singer/lyricist.I guess ... (read more)

Report this review (#449475) | Posted by gr8dane | Wednesday, May 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TITANIC "Titanic"