FREE ME

- Ken Hensley / keyboard, guitars, vocals
- Lee Kerslake / drums, vocals
- Trevor Bolder / bass

Bronze BRO 47, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

URIAH HEEP MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy URIAH HEEP Free Me Music

Free Me by Uriah HeepFree Me by Uriah Heep
Spectrum
free me / mono 45 rpm singlefree me / mono 45 rpm single
WB
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
Free me (1977) / Vinyl single [Vinyl-Single 7'']Free me (1977) / Vinyl single [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Vinyl$12.02 (used)

URIAH HEEP Free Me 7" VINYL UK Bronze 1977 B/W Maquerade (Bro47) Pic Sleeve USD $6.87 Buy It Now 1h 18m
URIAH HEEP 'Free Me' 1977 Yugoslavian 7"/45 rpm vinyl single, VERSION 2 USD $20.65 Buy It Now 6h 48m
URIAH HEEP 'Free Me' 1977 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $5.50 Buy It Now 7h 52m
RARE Uriah Heep Free Me Australian pressing 45 record on Bronze 1977 USD $15.88 Buy It Now 15h 5m
URIAH HEEP - something or nothing + Free me - Dutch + Ger PS7" FREE SHIPPING! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 31m
Uriah Heep : Free Me : 1977 : 7" Vinyl USD $2.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Uriah Heep Free Me + P/S 7" vinyl single record UK BRO47 BRONZE 1977 USD $24.72 Buy It Now 1 day
URIAH HEEP - Free Me (7" 45, Bronze, South Africa RARE) USD $1.36 [1 bids]
Uriah Heep ?- Free Me 7" German 1977 Prog Rock USD $2.74 [0 bids]
URIAH HEEP 7"PS German 1977 Free me USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Uriah Heep GER 7" w pic/slv "Free Me" USD $5.00 [0 bids]
URIAH HEEP " FREE ME " THAILAND EP No.C.B.124 USD $96.42 Buy It Now 4 days
Uriah Heep - Free Me GER 7in 1977 Unique German PS /4* USD $8.79 Buy It Now 4 days
URIAH HEEP - FREE ME - 7'' VG+/EX-/BRO 47/A1-B1/1977 UK USD $11.71 Buy It Now 6 days
URIAH HEEP Free Me / Masquerade 45 USD $7.92 Buy It Now 7 days
URIAH HEEP - Free Me / Masquerade (1977 7" single in PS) Ken Hensley USD $4.81 Buy It Now 8 days
URIAH HEEP_Free Me__used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!__zz5 OH19g USD $9.55 Buy It Now 9 days
URIAH HEEP Free Me 7" 45 rpm vinyl record + juke box title strip USD $4.77 Buy It Now 9 days
Uriah Heep. Free Me. 7" 45 rpm Record Single. 1977. Made In Australia USD $7.96 Buy It Now 9 days
URIAH HEEP Free Me rare promo 45 from 1977 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Uriah Heep- Free Me- CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11 days
URIAH HEEP FREE ME/MASQUERADE 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 13 days
URIAH HEEP FREE ME/MASQUERADE 1977 RARE GERMAN 7" PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 13 days
URIAH HEEP FREE ME / MASQUERADE 1977 VINYL RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $9.90 Buy It Now 14 days
URIAH HEEP FREE ME / MASQUERADE RARE RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45rpm USD $8.90 Buy It Now 16 days
URIAH HEEP Free me 7" GERMANY ROCK METAL USD $4.12 Buy It Now 16 days
URIAH HEEP On the Rebound + Free Me 7" Single Vinyls SOUTH AFRICA 2X7"single USD $10.00 Buy It Now 18 days
URIAH HEEP 45 Free Me / Masquerade Argentine M- 7" Heavy Rock Prog USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
URIAH HEEP-FREE ME/MASQUERADE-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PRESSING PS 45rpm 7" 1977 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 22 days
URIAH HEEP 7" single Japan FREE ME USD $32.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Uriah Heep Free Me Unplayed UK 7" single USD $27.55 Buy It Now 24 days
URIAH HEEP FREE ME EX YUGOSLAV Ps 45rpm 7" single UNIQE COVER USD $4.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Free Me 7 Inch Single - Uriah Heep - Vinyl 7 in - Used USD $11.94 Buy It Now 26 days
URIAH HEEP - FREE ME - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $7.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Uriah Heep ORIG OZ 45 Free me EX '77 Bronze K6943 Prog Rock USD $11.90 Buy It Now 27 days
URIAH HEEP - FREE ME 7" VINYL USD $6.18 Buy It Now 29 days
URIAH HEEP: Free Me / Mono 45 (dj) Rock & Pop USD $15.00 Buy It Now 29 days
URIAH HEEP "FREE ME" / "MASQUERADE" 7 INCH 45 1977 USD $5.17 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy URIAH HEEP music online Buy URIAH HEEP & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

URIAH HEEP Free Me ratings distribution

URIAH HEEP Free Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars I think that the first time that I listened to URIAH HEEP was in the mid seventies with their albums "Very `Eavy, Very `Umble", "Demons and Wizards" and "The Magician`s Birthday". By late 1977 I also listened to their "Live 1973" album, a great album which I still consider as one of the best live albums from all time. But also by late 1977 or in early 1978 I listened to "Free Me" being played in some radio stations of my city. I was surprised with the changes in sound by this band by then. I really did not like this song then.

"Free Me" is a song played with acoustic guitars, a lead guitar, a powerful lead vocal part sung by John Lawton, bass guitar, drums and backing vocals. It sounds like a Pop Rock ballad in musical style. With the passing of time I now think that the song is not bad but by 1977 the band was really changing their sound in comparison with their early seventies albums which they recorded with lead singer David Byron. But at least they replaced Byron with a very good lead singer who sometimes sounds a bit like Byron.

"Masquerade" in the "B" side is more in a Hard Rock musical style. It sounds more related to their original sound and maybe it is a better song than "Free Me". In this song I can hear some of the similarities between Lawton`s vocals and Byron`s vocals. So, some of the old fans of the band were not missing in some way the "old" URIAH HEEP`s musical style and sound.

Both songs in this single were composed by Ken Hensley who during his time with the band was the main songwriter.

Post a review of URIAH HEEP "Free Me"