D.I.Y.

Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. album cover

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

A1 D.I.Y. (2:52)
B1 Mother of Violence (3:12)
B2 Teddy Bear (2:16)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

n/a

7" Charisma CB 311 (Ireland) (1978)
7" (Juk) Charisma 6837 492 (France) (1978)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$9.98 (used)
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
CHARISMA
Vinyl$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)

PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $75.00 Buy It Now 9h 29m
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. / Perspective 45 with Picture Sleeve from IRELAND USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1978 Peter Gabriel NEAR MINT vinyl record SD 19181 Atlantic D.I.Y. On The Air NM USD $28.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Gabriel ORIG Irish PS 45 D.I.Y. EX '78 Art Rock Charisma CB311 Genesis   USD $11.13 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER GABRIEL - Ireland Near Mint 7" 45 - D.I.Y. (DIY) / Perspective USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER GABRIEL - Promo Near Mint 7" 45 - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) DIY -Mono/Stereo USD $5.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. 7" vinyl single record Japanese promo SFL-2299 CHARISMA USD $206.92 Buy It Now 4 days
D.I.Y Peter Gabriel Irish 7" vinyl single record CB311 CHARISMA 1978 USD $20.23 Buy It Now 5 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.53 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel ?- D.I.Y. Vinyl 7" Record New Wave SynthPop Art Rock 1978 UK NM USD $11.65 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y. b/w Perspective Charisma 45rpm w/ PS Pressed in Ireland USD $7.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL - THE D.I.Y. ALBUM 1978 ORIG. N/M VINYL USD $11.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PETER GABRIEL lot of 2 PROMO 7" walk through the fire DIY DO IT YOURSELF d.i.y USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $20.29 Buy It Now 14 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $20.29 Buy It Now 14 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $20.29 Buy It Now 14 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.17 Buy It Now 15 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.17 Buy It Now 15 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $16.17 Buy It Now 15 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective vintage Sealed 7" New Old Stock USD $12.50 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.17 Buy It Now 18 days
1978 Peter Gabriel 12" Vinyl Atlantic Records - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) USD $22.50 Buy It Now 20 days
PETER GABRIEL..D.I.Y..VERY GOOD 1978 CHARISMA POP / PROG.ROCK 7"..CB 311 USD $4.05 Buy It Now 21 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective vintage Sealed 7" New Old Stock USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $12.88 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL SINGLE VG+ 1978 FREE U.S. SHIPPING USD $9.49 Buy It Now 25 days
Peter Gabriel Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) USA 7" vinyl single record promo 3479 USD $20.23 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."