D.I.Y.

Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. album cover

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

A1 D.I.Y. (2:52)
B1 Mother of Violence (3:12)
B2 Teddy Bear (2:16)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

n/a

7" Charisma CB 311 (Ireland) (1978)
7" (Juk) Charisma 6837 492 (France) (1978)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$9.98 (used)
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
CHARISMA
Vinyl$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)

PETER GABRIEL Genesis D.I.Y. / Perspective 1978 7" VINYL Import GERMANY USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22h 46m
Peter Gabriel ORIG Irish PS 45 D.I.Y. EX '78 Art Rock Charisma CB311 Genesis   USD $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) Peter Gabriel USA 7" vinyl single record promo 3479 USD $20.84 Buy It Now 2 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel - Charisma 319 - D.I.Y. U.K. PRESSING USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. 7" vinyl single record Japanese promo SFL-2299 CHARISMA USD $213.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y. b/w Perspective Charisma 45rpm w/ PS Pressed in Ireland USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Peter Gabriel CASSETTE Peter Gabriel 2 1978 Scratch ? D I Y ? Mother Of Violence USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Peter Gabriel ?- D.I.Y. Vinyl 7" Record New Wave SynthPop Art Rock 1978 UK NM USD $11.65 Buy It Now 4 days
PETER GABRIEL - THE D.I.Y. ALBUM 1978 ORIG. N/M VINYL USD $11.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y 1978 Ireland Rare 7" 45 Vinyl Single Record Genesis CB311 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 9 days
45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $4.50 Buy It Now 9 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y / 7INCH GENESIS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.66 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.66 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $16.66 Buy It Now 12 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective vintage Sealed 7" New Old Stock USD $12.50 Buy It Now 14 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.66 Buy It Now 15 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $20.91 Buy It Now 16 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $20.91 Buy It Now 16 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $20.91 Buy It Now 16 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE Ireland press USD $9.06 Buy It Now 17 days
1978 Peter Gabriel 12" Vinyl Atlantic Records - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) USD $49.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $12.99 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL - Ireland Near Mint 7" 45 - D.I.Y. (DIY) / Perspective USD $10.50 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL - Promo Near Mint 7" 45 - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) DIY -Mono/Stereo USD $6.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japan Promo White Label Vinyl 7 inch Single 7" DIY Genesis USD $119.99 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $11.88 Buy It Now 19 days
Peter Gabriel 2LP lot - So, The "D.I.Y." Album, both play nice/both OPs USD $19.00 Buy It Now 19 days
PETER GABRIEL lot of 2 PROMO 7" walk through the fire DIY DO IT YOURSELF d.i.y USD $12.99 Buy It Now 21 days
1978 Peter Gabriel NEAR MINT vinyl record SD 19181 Atlantic D.I.Y. On The Air NM USD $26.98 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL SINGLE VG+ 1978 FREE U.S. SHIPPING USD $9.49 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - PROMO JAPAN 7" 45 RPM VINYL- CHARISMA SFL-2299 USD $104.55 Buy It Now 26 days
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $63.75 Buy It Now 27 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Mother Of Violence Teddy Bear 1978 UK Import Pressing NM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."