D.I.Y.

Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. album cover

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

A1 D.I.Y. (2:52)
B1 Mother of Violence (3:12)
B2 Teddy Bear (2:16)

n/a

7" Charisma CB 311 (Ireland) (1978)
7" (Juk) Charisma 6837 492 (France) (1978)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12
ATLANTIC
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
CHARISMA
$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC

45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER GABRIEL Genesis D.I.Y. / Perspective 1978 7" VINYL Import GERMANY USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japanese 7" vinyl single record promo SFL-2299 CHARISMA USD $206.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Peter Gabriel - D.I.Y 45 7'' vinyl record *RARE* USD $0.74 [1 bids]
1978 Peter Gabriel NEAR MINT vinyl record SD 19181 Atlantic D.I.Y. On The Air NM USD $26.98 Buy It Now 5 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.47 Buy It Now 5 days
7" VINYL SINGLE / PETER GABRIEL - D. I. Y. USD $0.27 [0 bids]
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y. b/w Perspective Charisma 45rpm w/ PS Pressed in Ireland USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Peter Gabriel ?- D.I.Y. Vinyl 7" Record New Wave SynthPop Art Rock 1978 UK NM USD $11.65 Buy It Now 7 days
Peter Gabriel CASSETTE Peter Gabriel 2 1978 Scratch ? D I Y ? Mother Of Violence USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Mother Of Violence Teddy Bear 1978 UK Import Pressing NM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y / 7INCH GENESIS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 9 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" FRAMED USD $101.06 Buy It Now 10 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y.FRAMED USD $101.06 Buy It Now 10 days
Peter Gabriel ORIG Irish PS 45 D.I.Y. EX '78 Art Rock Charisma CB311 Genesis   USD $10.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Peter Gabriel Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) USA 7" vinyl single record promo 3479 USD $20.14 Buy It Now 12 days
Peter Gabriel - D.I.Y. original 1978 Irish pressing 7 inch vinyl single USD $13.47 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y 1978 Ireland Rare 7" 45 Vinyl Single Record Genesis CB311 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
D.I.Y. 7 : Peter Gabriel USD $8.76 Buy It Now 14 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $12.99 Buy It Now 15 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $20.14 Buy It Now 15 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $20.14 Buy It Now 15 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $20.14 Buy It Now 15 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective vintage Sealed 7" New Old Stock Ireland 1978 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $20.14 Buy It Now 18 days
1978 Peter Gabriel 12" Vinyl Atlantic Records - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) USD $42.49 Buy It Now 19 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japan Promo White Label Vinyl 7 inch Single 7" DIY Genesis USD $119.99 Buy It Now 20 days
PETER GABRIEL / DO IT YOURSELF (D.I.Y.) / PROMO 45 RPM USD $2.99 Buy It Now 21 days
20/5/78PN47 ADVERT: D.I.Y CB311 BY PETER GABRIEL ON CHARISMA 15X11 USD $33.69 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL: Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) - US ATLANTIC Promo - Pop Rock 45 - NM USD $7.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Peter Gabriel 2LP lot - So, The "D.I.Y." Album, both play nice/both OPs USD $16.00 Buy It Now 22 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $33.69 Buy It Now 25 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $33.69 Buy It Now 25 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL IMPORT SINGLE VG+ 1978 FREE U.S. SHIPPING USD $8.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Peter Gabriel ?- Peter Gabriel SEALED 1978 Cassette Tape New Wave Art Rock D.I.Y USD $20.65 Buy It Now 29 days
PETER GABRIEL ~ d.i.y. / PERSPECTIVE 45 ~ 1978 UK FAMOUS CHARISMA w/ PS~IRELAND USD $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."