D.I.Y.

Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. album cover

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

A1 D.I.Y. (2:52)
B1 Mother of Violence (3:12)
B2 Teddy Bear (2:16)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

n/a

7" Charisma CB 311 (Ireland) (1978)
7" (Juk) Charisma 6837 492 (France) (1978)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

d.i.y. 45 rpm singled.i.y. 45 rpm single
CHARISMA
Vinyl$9.99 (used)
D.I.Y. [7in Single]D.I.Y. [7in Single]
Charisma
Vinyl$23.00 (used)
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
do it yourself (d.i.y.) 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) 45 rpm single
PHILIPS
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
Peter Gabriel Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Rare US Atlantic Promo 7" 45 Genesis USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y 7" vinyl single record Irish CB311 CHARISMA 1978 USD $19.56 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y./Perspective - 1978 Irish Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - 1978 7" P/S IRISH PRESSING PURPLE LABELS - LOOK IN SHOP USD $6.54 Buy It Now 4 days
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $63.75 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL lot of 2 PROMO 7" walk through the fire DIY DO IT YOURSELF d.i.y USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - IRELAND IMPORT 45 WITH PICTURE SLEEVE USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $8.99 Buy It Now
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $15.70 Buy It Now 8 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $15.70 Buy It Now 8 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $15.70 Buy It Now 8 days
PETER GABRIEL - DO IT YOURSELF (D.I.Y.) - PROMO MINT 45 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.08 Buy It Now 11 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12" USD $13.02 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL, Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) PROMO Mono/Stereo USA 45 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japan Promo White Label Vinyl 7 inch Single 7" DIY Genesis USD $119.99 Buy It Now 16 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" USD $9.15 Buy It Now 20 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.64 Buy It Now 21 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( squares) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.64 Buy It Now 21 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.64 Buy It Now 21 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $15.64 Buy It Now 21 days
45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $12.95 Buy It Now 26 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL PS USD $8.49 Buy It Now 27 days
Peter Gabriel PETER GABRIEL II (SCRATCH) (Atlantic 19181-1978) NM D.I.Y. +++++++ USD $29.78 Buy It Now 28 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $14.88 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER GABRIEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives