D.I.Y.

Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. album cover

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

A1 D.I.Y. (2:52)
B1 Mother of Violence (3:12)
B2 Teddy Bear (2:16)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

n/a

7" Charisma CB 311 (Ireland) (1978)
7" (Juk) Charisma 6837 492 (France) (1978)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

Vinyl$6.98 (used)
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
Charisma
Vinyl$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)

PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - 1978 7" P/S IRISH PRESSING PURPLE LABELS - LOOK IN SHOP USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y 7" vinyl single record Irish CB311 CHARISMA 1978 USD $19.38 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Gabriel - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE w/picture sleeve 7" Vinyl 45 - Ireland EX! USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER GABRIEL lot of 2 PROMO 7" walk through the fire DIY DO IT YOURSELF d.i.y USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
D.I.Y. Peter Gabriel 7" vinyl single record New Zealand 6079472 PHILIPS 1978 USD $29.74 Buy It Now 4 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $15.55 Buy It Now 4 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $15.55 Buy It Now 4 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $15.55 Buy It Now 4 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $12.96 Buy It Now 7 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective Sealed 7" New Old Stock USD $17.50 Buy It Now 13 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - IRELAND IMPORT 45 WITH PICTURE SLEEVE USD $3.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Peter Gabriel 7" vinyl single record Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) USA promo 3479 USD $19.38 Buy It Now 16 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" USD $9.06 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.49 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( squares) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.49 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.49 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $15.49 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.49 Buy It Now 21 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL PS USD $8.41 Buy It Now 24 days
Peter Gabriel PETER GABRIEL II (SCRATCH) (Atlantic 19181-1978) NM D.I.Y. +++++++ USD $29.78 Buy It Now 24 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $14.88 Buy It Now 25 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. Maxi-single UK NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER GABRIEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."