Bass Communion

Progressive Electronic

Bass Communion Litany album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2009

1. Litany 1-403-1204 (6:23)
2. Litany 2-923-0402 (15:25)

- Steven Wilson / vocals, guitar, keyboards

Limited edition release: 1000 copies on black vinyl, 250 copies on coloured vinyl.

Thanks to progkidjoel for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

Litany [Vinyl]Litany [Vinyl]
Imports 2010

More places to buy BASS COMMUNION music online Buy BASS COMMUNION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BASS COMMUNION Litany ratings distribution

BASS COMMUNION Litany reviews

3 stars This is one of the higher rated BASS COMMUNION albums out there and this happens to be a 22 minute EP. This was released in 2009 and Wilson decided to use choral and vocal samples and put them on a loop. It really does seem like we hear the same sounds from start to finish. I should really like this but right from the first listen I knew this wasn't for me surprisingly. Reminds me of my thoughts of the latest BATTLEFIELD album where I felt I should like this haunting music but I didn't. Weird! Maybe if Wilson decided to use mellotron choirs instead and mix it up a bit, I don't know. We get two tracks the first at 6 1/2 minutes and the second at 15 plus minutes and as I said earlier they both sound the same to me. I just never looked forward to playing this even at only 22 minutes. Check it out though if your into eerie music because most seem to love this one. 3 stars.

Post a review of BASS COMMUNION "Litany"