AD ASTRA

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Krel Ad Astra album cover

Buy KREL Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

1. The Hour Of The Gate / Towers (8:04)
2. Sight Land (6:49)
3. Time / The End Of Time (6:39)
4. Transmission / Nomad (8:13)
5. I Can See Starz (4:30)
6. So Long (2:01)
7. Star Fall (4:49)
8. Green Sky (6:18)
9. Satellites (4:10)
10. To The Stars (5:24)

Search KREL Ad Astra lyrics

Search KREL Ad Astra tabs

- Martin M. / all instruments and voices
- Dave Nolan / guitar (track 1, 9)
- Picasso Jones / voices (track 10)

Dead Earnest DERNCD 11

Thanks to DamoXt7942 for the addition

KREL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KREL Ad Astra Music

0 result found for "KREL"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy KREL music online Buy KREL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KREL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KREL Ad Astra ratings distribution

KREL Ad Astra reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars There are arguably far too few bands trying to emulate the mighty Hawkwind, so when I saw that this CD was by a band that had actually completed a full tour with them as long ago as 1992 I knew I was in for a treat. Then I read that Andy G had been inspired to set up the Dead Ernest label just to release this album and I was quite intrigued.

What could this album contain? The answer is one of the most powerful space rock albums that I have heard in many an aeon. Krel are pretty much a one man band these days with Martin M being joined by a guest on only a couple of the songs. This contains all that a space rock fan could want, with long held down keyboard chords a la Hawkwind, Floyd, or Gong. On top of that are the insistent repeated melodies, with a strong bass line, as well as vocals coming in and out of the mix.

The album is now four years old and it is very much my loss that I have only just heard it. Let it not be yours and discover the space rock of Krel.

Originally appeared in Feedback #65, Dec 01

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#970780) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013

3 stars During about 10 years from 'their' debut, KREL had been a four- or five-piece space rock band. However, this brilliant debut CD with Hawkwindish spice on Krelian taste was, surprisingly, almost a solo work by Martin M. Were the other members unnecessary for KREL? ...We should feel so on listeni ... (read more)

Report this review (#236444) | Posted by DamoXt7942 | Wednesday, September 02, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of KREL "Ad Astra"