I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS

Jack Bruce

Jack Bruce I've Always Wanted to Do This album cover

Buy JACK BRUCE Music
Studio Album, released in 1980

1.Hit and Run (Bruce/Brown)
2.Running Back (Sancious/Clempson/Bell)
3.Facelift 318 (Bruce/Brown)
4.In This Way (Sancious/Brown)
5.Mickey the Fiddler (Bruce/Hart)
6.Dancing on Air (Bruce/Brown)
7.Livin' Without Ja (Bruce/Brown)
8.Wind and the Sea (Cobham)
9.Out to Lunch (Clepmson/Bell)
10.Bird Alone (Bruce/Brown)

Jack Bruce: Bass, harp, vocals

Clem Clempson: Guitars

Billy Cobham: Percussion

David Sancious: Keyboards, guitars (7, 9)

Sony Music

Thanks to snobb for the addition

Buy JACK BRUCE I've Always Wanted to Do This Music

JACK BRUCE & FRIENDS - I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS (REMASTER) CD NEW+ USD $47.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Jack Bruce vinyl LP album record I've Always Wanted To Do This UK EPC84672 USD $16.92 Buy It Now 2 days
JACK BRUCE AND FRIENDS,I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS,1980 (CREAM), EX CONDITION USD $12.12 [0 bids]
Jack Bruce - I've Always Wanted To Do This 079892833126 (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.70 Buy It Now 5 days
I've Always Wanted To Do This - Jack Bruce (CD New) USD $13.42 Buy It Now 7 days
Jack Bruce & Friends: I've Always Wanted To Do This. CASSETTE TAPE. Early ed. USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Jack Bruce and Friends white label LP I've Always Wanted to do This USD $5.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Jack Bruce & Friends - I've Always Wanted To Do This LP Mint- Ludwig Masterdisk USD $12.60 Buy It Now 13 days
JACK BRUCE - I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS NEW CD USD $19.75 Buy It Now 16 days
JACK BRUCE & FRIENDS I've Always Wanted To Do This EPIC LP NM White Label Promo USD $11.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Jack Bruce - I've Always Wanted to Do This [New CD] Manufactured On Demand USD $14.70 Buy It Now 16 days
Jack Bruce And Friends - I've Always Wanted To Do This LP (1980) Epic - JE 36827 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 17 days
JACK BRUCE & FRIENDS I've Always Wanted To Do This Vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $36.38 Buy It Now 17 days
JACK BRUCE & FRIENDS-I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS-BILLY COBHAM-LP-WL PROMO-NM USD $9.83 Buy It Now 17 days
Jack Bruce & Friends ~ I've Always Wanted To Do This~(EX)~1980~LP Album~AL 36827 USD $6.49 Buy It Now 21 days
I've always wanted to do this/Jack Bruce and Friends USD $14.00 Buy It Now 22 days
JACK BRUCE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS JE36827 VINYL LP 1980 GREAT COND! VG+!! USD $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days
JACK BRUCE AND FRIENDS-I've Always Wanted To Do This US LP USD $7.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Jack Bruce And Friends - I've Always Wanted To Do This - 12'' Album USD $12.13 Buy It Now 23 days
JACK BRUCE AND FRIENDS: I've Always Wanted To Do This LP (WLP, inner, sl cw, pr USD $12.00 Buy It Now 26 days
JACK BRUCE AND FRIENDS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS LP OG 1980 PROMO NM- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
I've Always Wanted To Do This, Jack Bruce And Friends, Audio CD, New, FREE USD $19.07 Buy It Now 28 days
I've Always Wanted to Do This by Jack Bruce (CD, Aug-2008, Esoteric Recordings) USD $19.85 Buy It Now 28 days
BRUCE,JACK-I`ve Always Wanted To Do This CD NEW USD $14.37 Buy It Now 28 days
JACK BRUCE AND FRIENDS - I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS uk 1st press LP EX+ USD $24.25 Buy It Now 30 days
Jack Bruce And Friends ?- I've Always Wanted To Do This, WHITE LABEL PROMOTIONAL USD $3.75 Buy It Now 30 days
BRUCE,JACK-I`ve Always Wanted To Do This CD NEW USD $16.15 Buy It Now 34 days

More places to buy JACK BRUCE music online Buy JACK BRUCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

JACK BRUCE I've Always Wanted to Do This ratings distribution

JACK BRUCE I've Always Wanted to Do This reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars One would think that an album featuring Jack Bruce, David Sancious and Billy Cobham would be amazing. That was certainly what I was hoping for when I bought this LP at the time. Boy, was I mistaken.

The album is mostly weak (by Jack Bruce standards) pop songs, a little bit of light blues, and one (ugh) disco song. For the most part, all of the musicians lay low, preferring to let the compositions do the talking. Unfortunately, the compositions do little but mumble.

The only worthwhile track is Bird Alone, where for the first and third sections of the song, Bruce actually wrote some challenging music.

Since you can find this track on other collections, I would recommend getting it there.

Post a review of JACK BRUCE "I've Always Wanted to Do This"