MUSIC FOR PICTURES

Pat Mastelotto Drums
Beth Quist Vocals
Phil Petrocelli Drums

7D Media

Thanks to snobb for the addition

TREY GUNN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Dziban The Third Star , 1996

Buy TREY GUNN Music For Pictures Music

Music for PicturesMusic for Pictures
7D Media 2008
Invisible Rays by Henry Kaiser/Trey Gunn/Morgan ¸gren (CD, Nov-2011, 7D Media) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Toyah - Ophelia's Shadow - King Crimson Robert Fripp ands Trey Gunn, Import CD US $3.50 [0 bids]
Trey Gunn - Modulator (CD) - HST011CD US $16.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Trey Gunn - I'll tell What I Saw (CD) - HST043CD US $16.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto - Tu (CD)- HST048CD US $16.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Trey Gunn - The Third Star (CD) - HST049CD US $16.89 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID RICE-Green Electric-TREY GUNN-Folk-SINGER-Songwriter-KATY,Tx-HARMONIUM-cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
One Thousand Years by Trey Gunn (CD, Jul-1994, Discipline) US $8.00 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON thrakattak JAPAN CD Trey Gunn Adrian Belew Robert Fripp Tony Levin US $22.09 [0 bids]
The Third Star by Trey Gunn (CD, Jun-2011, 7D Media) US $4.99 [0 bids]
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW * [5060230860831] - NEW CD US $16.70 Buy It Now 3 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR [5060230861081] - NEW CD US $12.28 Buy It Now 3 days
TREY GUNN - One Thousand Years - (1993 CD) - KING CRIMSON US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TREY GUNN The Third Star CD 1996 Discipline 9606 (King Crimson) w 4 Prints US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
TREY GUNN - I`LL TELL WHAT I SAW - HST043CD US $30.68 Buy It Now 6 days
TREY GUNN - MODULATOR - HST011CD US $23.56 Buy It Now 6 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR - HST049CD US $21.40 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw (NEW CD) US $29.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn One Thousand Years CD *NEW Orig UK 1993 King Crimson David Sylvian KTU US $59.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Toyah Wilcox OPHELIA'S SHADOW Japan CD Robert Fripp King Crimson Trey Gunn US $34.99 Buy It Now 7 days
INNA ZHELANNAYA Kokon (CD,2009,DIGIPAK) [feat. TREY GUNN] US $21.30 Buy It Now 10 days
TREY GUNN / HENRY / AGREN KAISER - INVISIBLE RAYS NEW CD US $22.31 Buy It Now 10 days
The Repercussions of Angelic Behavior by Robert Fripp/Trey Gunn/Bill Rieflin... US $12.71 Buy It Now 13 days
TREY GUNN - RAW POWER: SURFACING 1 NEW CD US $22.31 Buy It Now 14 days
Trey Gunn - Raw Power-Surfacing CD US $17.97 Buy It Now 16 days
TREY GUNN - ONE THOUSAND YEARS (CD 1993) BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED ! VERY RARE US $39.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Raw Power:surfacing 1 - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 17 days
Modulator - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 17 days
I'll Tell What I Saw - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $27.73 Buy It Now 17 days
TREY GUNN Music for Pictures CD 2008 King Crimson Progressive / Improvisational US $10.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Trey Gunn - The Third Star NEW CD US $20.40 Buy It Now 18 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw NEW 2 x CD US $26.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Music for Pictures - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 19 days
TREY GUNN & PAT MASTELOTTO TU 14 track CD SEALED + Enhanced Section King Crimson US $16.82 Buy It Now 20 days
TREY GUNN I'll Tell You What I Saw 1993-2010 36 track 2 CD SEALED US $16.85 Buy It Now 20 days
Third Star - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 20 days
TREY GUNN - MUSIC FOR PICTURES [SLIMLINE] - NEW CD US $14.12 Buy It Now 21 days
TREY GUNN RAW POWER CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 22 days
TREY GUNN THE JOY OF MOLYBDENUM CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 22 days
TREY GUNN - MODULATOR NEW CD US $23.07 Buy It Now 23 days
TREY GUNN - THIRD STAR NEW CD US $23.07 Buy It Now 23 days
I'll Tell What I Saw - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $27.72 Buy It Now 23 days
TREY GUNN king Crimson 2002 MEXICO TOUR press pass PROMO no LP LATIN AMERICA US $19.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Trey Gunn Band Live Encounter Japan CD US $49.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Trey Gunn Band Live Encounter Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Repercussions of Angelic Behavior, Trey Gunn, Robert Fripp, Bill Ri, Good US $17.51 Buy It Now 25 days
One Thousand Years by Trey Gunn (CD, Jul-1994, Discipline) US $14.98 Buy It Now 25 days
Trey Gunn Untune the Sky CD+DVD Pat Mastelotto Robert Fripp Dave Douglas US $17.98 Buy It Now 25 days
MORGAN AGREN HENRY KAISER AND TREY GUNN - INVISIBLE RAYS - 1211 US $23.17 Buy It Now 25 days
PROJEKCT 2 King Crimson Japan Dbl CD Robert Fripp Trey Gunn Adrian Belew US $54.99 Buy It Now 25 days
TREY GUNN - I'LL TELL WHAT I SAW [884501396202] - NEW CD BOXSET US $17.23 Buy It Now 26 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw [CD New] US $19.38 Buy It Now 26 days
Untune the Sky by Trey Gunn (CD & DVD GERMAN IMPORT) 2003 KING CRIMSON US $12.44 Buy It Now 26 days
King Crimson 2 CD Space Groove Projekct Two Robert Fripp Adrian Belew Trey Gunn US $10.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator CD US $17.88 Buy It Now 27 days
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW NEW CD US $29.19 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn The Third Star CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.29 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn I`Ll Tell What I Saw CD NEW (UK Import) US $19.71 Buy It Now 27 days
TREY GUNN / MARCO MINNEMANN - MODULATOR NEW CD US $22.31 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn Modulator CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.29 Buy It Now 28 days
Trey Gunn Music for Pictures CD NEW King Crimson 29 Trx US $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy TREY GUNN music online Buy TREY GUNN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TREY GUNN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TREY GUNN Music For Pictures ratings distribution

TREY GUNN Music For Pictures reviews

Review by snobb
4 stars This is most fresh (solo) album of Trey Gunn - Warr guitar hero, former King Crimson guitarist and one of the most interesting and innovative guitar player of modern prog.

I found his solo works not too long ago, searching for KC side projects and solo works. And - just try to believe - I found something very interesting, refreshing, experimenting in our boring days of faceless neo-prog.

Music for Pictures is what is put in it's cover: collection of short mainly instrumental pieces Gunn recorded for different TV plays and films. There are short songs from some last years, but they are never released before, so generaly it isn't compilation, but normal studio album.

The music is ( if you ever listened Gunn solo music) more or less what you are expecting: guitar avant-prog , Warr sound, cold, often heavy electric guitar solos, few acoustic guitars and very complex drums. But music is easy acceptable, as all Gunn's music. I think, there is the secret of Gunn's MAGIC - he can play complex, often experimental music without any pose and it become acceptable even for regular listener.

To be honest, I am speaking from the position of old King Crimson/Robert Fripp fan. You will hear here plenty of Crimsoniada+frippertronics, but nothing is copied and pasted. I think Gunn is now one of the most interesting guitarist in prog because only him is developing King Crimson formula.Please note -DEVELOPING!

Music for Pictures isn't the best way for newcomers to start with Trey Gunn's music. The reason - this is twenty eight very short compositions, and one long at the end (21 min). This structure makes music more difficult for listening. Better to start from "The Joy Of Molibdenum "or gold compilation. But for fans this new album is as interesting and strong as almost everything, what Gunn is doing .

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#235709) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 29, 2009

Post a review of TREY GUNN "Music For Pictures"